The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis “Ball”: Agent of Destruction

(MC, FF, MF)

The following is a work of fiction and any relation to real people or situations is strictly coincidental. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this — go away. This is something to take out my frustrations; American football fans will know what I am talking about.

A sheen of moisture covered the sumptuous chests of Jenny Wilson and Tatiana Arinova as they left their practice court at the U.S. Open complex. Although they had a good workout, each had a slight frown as they walked to the locker room.

Their Master, Stevie, thought by the rest of the world as their coach, had been forced by his family to go to a cousin’s wedding and he would not join them until the next day.

This was the first time they had ever been on their own at a tennis tournament since the day Stevie had snuck up from behind, chloroformed them and then injected them with mind control drugs to make them his slaves.

“I hate it when Master is not around, I hate having to think, it is so much nicer when Master has us do what he wants and we just get to obey,” whined Tatiana, a tall, curvaceous very buxom Russian.

“I know, I know Tatiana, I hate it as much as you that Master is not here controlling our every thought,” said Jenny, a promising American blonde from Texas who had a nice rack of her own. “Thank goodness Master made us lesbian lovers.

“I figure, after we shower we can just have sex with each other the rest of the day and hopefully be tired enough to go right to sleep. That should keep us busy until Master’s arrival and then we don’t have to think at all until he comes back to control us totally.”

Tatiana gave a small smile. The thought of lapping at Jenny’s slit was a pleasant thought; only having sex with of course Master would surpass it.

The pair of enslaved tennis players suddenly came to a halt as a tall, well-built but pale 16-year-old girl suddenly blocked the path to the locker room.

It was Jarosliva Kratchtovilova. She was supposedly the next big thing in tennis, already having knocked off many of the top players.

“Andrew would like to see both of you right now,” she said. “He is anxious to discuss representing you and joining us with him.”

Andrew Rosencranz was a sports agent.

He had been a total unknown a year earlier but in a short period of time he had lined up a large number of the players on the tour as his clients. Players who had the same agent for years suddenly left them for him.

Kratchtovilova’s mother, who had climbed under barbed wire at the Czech border to get to freedom for her and her then baby daughter before the fall of Communism, had been fired by Jarosliva a few weeks earlier as her agent and signed on with Rosencranz.

Tatiana and Jenny looked at each other. Stevie ran all their business dealings, as he did everything else in their lives. Slaves didn’t have agents.

“Tell Andrew thanks a bunch for asking but we really aren’t looking for representation,” said Jenny.

“Da,” agreed Tatiana.

Jenny then got a bit frightened as Jarosliva’s eyes, which had been dead and lifeless, took on a spark. Was it anger. No, rage, as she was not going to take no for an answer.

“He wants you to come, you will come,” she said firmly as she grasped a wrist of each girl and began pulling them towards a small clearing off the main path.

* * *

A tall, good-looking man with slicked back dark hair in an expensive suit and alligator shoes stood up from the table that was set in the middle of nowhere in the Flushing Meadow complex as the trio approached.

“Tatiana, Jenny so glad you could come, sit, let’s talk about how much money I can make you,” he said as he motioned both to sit down in chairs that faced him. “I’m Andrew Rosencranz.”

Jenny and Tatiana were like a pair of lost puppies, they had not thought on their own in so long, nor did they want to, but they didn’t know what to do in what looked like a perilous situation.

Tatiana, the older of the two as she had just turned 25, tried to take charge, grasping to remember back to her previous life, when she had been a surly, egotistical bitch—before Stevie had claimed her as his compliant slave.

“Look, this kid dragged us here and we don’t want to be here and don’t want or need an agent so just let us go,” she said.

The man just smiled.

“Jaro, these are our guests and future clients, show them you really like them,” Andrew said with a wink.

Jaro immediately shrugged off the little tennis dress she had on and was instantly standing there naked, as she had been wearing no underwear. She went underneath the table and tugged on Tatiana’s shorts and got them down to her knees and began pushing her face in Tatiana’s box and furiously eating her out.

Tatiana and Jenny were too stunned to do anything but watch the show as Andrew went on about with his connections and their looks he could make them a fortune.

Tatiana gave a small grunt after five minutes and Jaro popped her head from under the table, her face wet from Tatiana’s cum having just splashed on it, and looked up at Jenny.

“Do you want to pull them down or should I,” she asked in a hopeful voice.

As a slave, Jenny was most comfortable following directions, so she pulled down her tennis shorts and lacy white underwear and Jaro began lapping away at her box with great gusto.

It wasn’t long before Jenny was panting in pleasure and then gave a squeal as she had her own orgasm. Jaro then got up and, still nude, stood next to the girls with her upper body soaked in cum, but she did have a big smile.

“Jaro is definitely enjoying the fruits of her partnership with me,” said Andrew with a sly grin.

“Well ladies, this is what I’m offering you, sex and money. From what my sources tell me, you both like lots of sex with girls and everyone likes to make a lot of money. Sign with me and my other clients will be your personal harem.”

Andrew’s reasoning made sense, except he did not know that the two women he was talking to could not reason for themselves. Tatiana and Jenny liked whatever Stevie told them to. Both had been straight until Stevie ordered them to become lesbian lovers and enjoy girl-girl sex, although admittedly it hadn’t been too hard to follow those orders.

“Why don’t you talk to our mas—, I mean coach, tomorrow when he comes here,” said Jenny brightly, thinking she had gotten them out of the predicament. “Whatever he decides me and Tatiana will go with.”

Andrew saw Tatiana nod vigorously in agreement. He gave a quick look at Jarosliva and then glowered a bit at the pair.

“I said you were here to sign to be my clients, I didn’t say you had a choice in the matter,” he said.

Jarosliva was now holding two small objects in her hands; they looked sort of like metallic discs. Jenny and Tatiana never got to see exactly what they were as she whisked them underneath their hair and placed them quickly at the nape of their necks.

“Ow,” said Jenny and Tatiana in unison as they could feel a small bite on their neck and then both got dreamy looks on their faces as their heads weaved a bit.

Andrew smiled while Jaro just stood there, her hands now at her sides and her blank look with the dead eyes now returned now that she had served his purpose.

Representing that Ethiopian soccer player had certainly proved beneficial, thought Andrew, getting him a bottle of that rare Eritrean scorpion venom. It killed its victims by injecting them with a liquid that took over their minds and then motioned them to blindly crawl into its mouth.

He knew to wait a few minutes while the mind numbing liquid coursed through Tatiana’s and Jenny’s bloodstream. He was patient, and looking at their dumbstruck faces and knockout bodies was entertaining in itself.

“OK ladies, look right at me,” he said commandingly as Tatiana and Jenny, who had no willpower to fight the drug since Stevie had long ago drained the will out of them.

“I am your agent. I am your world. You will do anything I say without question. You live to serve me, to please me, both professionally and personally. You want to make as much money as possible and as your agent I will get 95-percent of it. You will think I am the most generous person in the world for doing that.

“Since you both are super-hot, you will serve me well as sex slaves as well. You no longer have any moral values. Any inhibitions you may have had sexually, and from what I understand they weren’t many to begin with, are thrown out the window.

“Your sole purpose in life is to make me money and get me more clients and to have sex when and where and with whom I tell you to. Got it babes.”

“Da, got it,” breathed Tatiana, her eyes cold and lifeless.

“Yep, got it,” said Jenny with equally dead eyes.

Andrew smiled broadly as he stood up. With a glance the signal was given to Jaro and she removed the metal disc-like devices that had been plunged into Jenny and Tatiana’s neck to take over their brains.

He slowly began taking off his silk shirt and then carefully folded his perfectly creased pants as he talked.

“Tatiana, you suck as a player but are hot looking so we will make money getting you nude shots in men’s magazines. You also know all the Russian girls so you will help me in my enslavement of them, like Jaro here helped me enslave you two.

“Jenny, you have talent. If your coach weren’t such a moron you’d be a title contender. He’s outta here. You also have influence over the religious players on tour. You will help me enslave them.

“Tomorrow, make sure you both fire that lousy coach of yours and then come to my suite for further orders. But right now, time to celebrate our new partnership. Tatiana, give young Jaro a good fuck while I bang our sweet Christian girl here. So strip.”

Without a word, Tatiana and Jenny mechanically got up from their chairs and began taking their clothes off. The sweat still clinging to their bodies made them almost gleam.

Tatiana immediately got down on Jaro and began French kissing and clawing at the pert breasts of the hypnotized teen as they made out on the grass.

Andrew knew he did not need foreplay with his newest acquisition. He simple positioned her to bend down from the waist and thrust his dick right into her box and began pounding away.

Jaro began moaning quickly and Tatiana, well practiced by now, began licking her bullet-like nipples while she began working Jaro’s clit with her fingers.

That his plan had succeeded so well, and so easily, these girls had put up virtually no fight, Andrew was already wound up and in a few minutes he jerked his member deep inside Jenny’s folds and grunted as he poured his seed into her.

Jaro suddenly gave a yelp and her hips swung way up as she was obviously having an orgasm. Andrew watched the show, as Tatiana desperately tried to lick all of Jaro’s girl cream.

“OK, enough, we’re in a public place,” he said as Tatiana and Jaro stopped right before getting to a second round. “All of you get dressed, go about your normal business. Tatiana and Jenny, I will see you at noon tomorrow and discuss my plans for you both in more detail.”

The three girls had been excited by the sex but now their eyes were lifeless again as they put on their clothes.

As Tatiana and Jenny resumed walking to the showers, Jenny turned to her partner.

“You know we have a new master,” she said.

“Da,” said Tatiana. “Now lets have sex all night. That is our normal business.”

* * *

The girls had been terrified of Stevie’s reaction when they told him they were firing him and joining Andrew Rosencranz’s management firm.

But he stunned them as he took it quite well. He wished each of them luck, thanked them for all the good times they had had, and gave them each a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. They dutifully reported to Andrew in his suite at noon that Stevie was no longer part of their lives.

Of course Stevie had no intention of giving up his beautiful slavegirls. But he knew something was up the moment he saw Tatiana and Jenny.

The dullness in their eyes told him something was not quite right with them. Despite their having no will or mind of their own, Tatiana and Jenny had always reveled in their slavery, their eyes filled with happiness and joy that Stevie utterly owned them. Now they had this look of surrender buried inside of them.

And slaves don’t fire their master, so when that occurred he knew someone else was pulling his puppets strings—but he had no idea who—so he figured it was best to lie low for a bit and find out—and then exact his revenge.

* * *

Stevie watched from behind bushes the next few days as Andrew ‘signed up’ more clients, sometimes with the help of Stevie’s ex-slaves.

He frankly got so turned on when Tatiana plunged the metal discs into the back of the necks of Maria and Anna, and then joined them and Andrew in sex after they were properly programmed to obey him, that he masturbated right there in the shrubbery.

He was frankly surprised how easily and smoothly Jenny brought members of her Bible Study group to the clearing to be drained of their free will. Even Stevie, with one exception, had never asked her to do that.

Stevie wasn’t sure what to do but decided to seek aid from the one group of allies he still had on the tour: the lesbians.

Stevie had long ago injected almost all the muff divers on tour with a light dose of his mind control drugs to really like him. They now loved to have sex with other girls in front of him, and if for some reason they ever did it with a guy; he would be the one.

He explained to two of the top lesbians, Amelie, a tall, striking Frenchwoman, and Conchita, a cute Spaniard, what Andrew was doing to all the girls, including his two prize pupils (omitting of course what he had done to make them his pupils, or what he had done to them to make them care what happened to him).

After much discussion, the three of them hatched a plan, and then Stevie watched them have sex with each other.

* * *

Conchita was a bit on the downside of her career but Amelie was high in the rankings and considered a strong contender for the U.S. Open title, which meant Andrew would soon want her as a client.

It didn’t take long as Tatiana approached Amelie the next morning as she left the court after practicing with Conchita.

Amelie told her she would be glad to meet with Andrew under two conditions: that her new (wink) best friend Conchita was also looking for new representation and would accompany her to the meeting, and that Jenny Wilson would also be there. With her goody-goody reputation, Amelie told Tatiana that Jenny’s endorsement would be key. A quick call on Tatiana’s cell to Andrew, and it was all arranged.

………..Stevie had to remind himself he was here for strictly business as Tatiana and Jenny were on their knees underneath the table eating out Conchita and Amelie’s pussies with gusto as Andrew talked to them.

It was not long before a French and Spanish accented squeal erupted from the table—and a rose bush had more then thorns and petals on it from Stevie.

“See, Tatiana and Jenny said both of you love lots of girl sex and if you join our group your pussies will be pleasured 24/7 if you feel the need,” said Andrew with an oily smile. “Plus, if you do win the U.S. Open Amelie, I will make you very rich, and, oh, Conchita, you still are well-known in the Latin world so we can do something with you as well.”

Conchita and Amelie looked at each other briefly, and then Conchita spoke.

“I can safely say I speak for both of us Mr. Rosencranz when I tell you bluntly: No f-ing way,” said the Spanish spitfire. “The only reason we took this meeting was so we could tell you off, you scumbag. Using people and not caring about who you are hurting to feed your massive ego you worthless piece of shit.

“Poor Jaro is now a motherless child thanks to you talking her into leaving her mother. But if it makes you a bigger paycheck and more publicity to be associated with her, to hell with having a mom right? You don’t care. And Tatiana and Jenny loved playing for their coach Stevie, and now that’s outta here too. You’re just a sleazy sleazeball and I spit on you.”

At that moment, Conchita and Amelie hocked big loogies onto Andrew’s face.

Andrew twisted his spit-covered face in rage, “You bitches will pay for this, and I mean dearly” and waved his hand.

“Now girls, now!!” screamed Stevie, as he was the lookout for when Tatiana and Jenny would come at them from behind with the mind controlling metal discs in their hands, ready to enslave them.

Amelie and Conchita were expecting the signal and whirled quickly around and grabbed Jenny and Tatiana’s arm with the disc in their hand before they could place it on their neck. Neither girl was some weak waif, Amelie was 6-feet tall and broad shouldered and Conchita was a fitness fanatic and her body was curvy but solid.

Amelie and Conchita then drove the pair of slaves onto the ground and began wrestling them for the discs. Jenny and Tatiana knew they were physically overmatched but also realized they were fighting for their master and put up great resistance.

Soon, it was an old fashioned catfight. Dresses were being torn, the sound of underwear being ripped could be heard and bits of cloth and lace were being tossed into the air.

If Andrew had run over to help his slaves, they might have prevailed, but he just stood there and watched the show. Seeing four hot chicks clutching and grabbing each other like wild animals usually cost him $40 to buy at the video store, and he figured it Conchita or Amelie won they would be so tired he could take them out no problem.

Suddenly, Amelie was able to pry the disc out of Jenny’s hand. She quickly got up on her knees and shouted “Here, Stevie!” and tossed it to the bush he was suppose to be at, before Jenny rose up and dragged her back down to the ground for more fighting.

Stevie had never been much of an athlete but for once in his life he showed coordination. He grabbed the metal disc out of the air and rushed at Andrew. Before he could do anything, Stevie placed the disc on the back of Andrew’s neck.

Andrew’s eyes glazed over and his jaw dropped a bit. Stevie then watched the four girls roll around on the ground and claw at each other while the drug took its effect on Andrew.

* * *

Tatiana and Jenny’s bodies once again had a slight sweaty sheen to them, but this was due to sex not tennis.

“Oh Jenny, fuck me like the dirty dog I am,” shouted Tatiana as Jenny rammed her ass with a strap-on.

Tatiana rubbed her breasts as Jenny gave her more lesbian anal sex and the dildo continually pierced her butt. Tatiana finally flopped onto the bed, except for her bucking hips, as she experienced a major orgasm.

But in no time, she had grabbed the blonde Texan and they were rubbing their breasts together and grinding their pussies as well. Jenny was soon heated up enough to have an orgasm of her own, splashing her juices onto Tatiana’s body.

They soon began lapping up their own girl cream from the other’s body, which reignited their lust and they began furiously French kissing each other and their hands roamed the other girl’s body.

It was at that point that Stevie came into the room, saw what was going on and sat down at a nearby chair. He pulled down his pants and began pleasuring himself. He quickly came himself and gave a contented sigh.

“Give you a good show?” asked Tatiana with an arched eyebrow as the pair stopped their lovemaking.

“You always do ladies,” said Stevie.

“Well, when you stuck Andrew with the mind control device, you told him to order us to return to normal, and normally I love to have sex with Tatiana,” said a smiling Jenny, who then took a couple of licks of Tatiana’s nipple.

“Is that all you told him Stevie, I mean our minds went into warp drive just taking that order in, so we don’t remember much after that, except you and Amelie and Conchita leading us back to the room, and having a big orgy of course,” said Tatiana.

“Well, I didn’t call the cops, you know I like to have fun with my enemies,” said Stevie as he put up his legs on a nearby footrest in triumph.

“I told him he now longer wanted to represent women. He would only be a sports agent for football players, and only men who were totally self-centered, loud-mouthed and had a big reputation for being troublemakers that would reflect badly on him and make him one of the most hated men in sports.”

“You mean,” said Jenny who as a Texan was a big football fan.

“Yep, he left New York immediately, after calling all his other clients and telling them to drop him as their agent and go back to normal, and drove right to Philadelphia,” said Stevie with a smile. “His reputation will be garbage very shortly.”

“That’s awesome because he is human garbage,” said Jenny. “And I want you to know that me and Tatiana talked it over and for saving us were not going to call the cops on you either.”

Stevie was a bit confused for a second, and then it hit him like a ton of bricks. They had called him Stevie—not Master—and talked to him like an equal.

Tatiana and Jenny were no longer not only Andrew’s slaves but not his own!.

“What..what happened?” asked Stevie incredulously, he thought this day might come years in the future but not now. “He told you to go back to the way you had been, which was controlled by me.”

“Yes, we know, I remember the speech you gave us perfectly despite the drugs,” said Tatiana. “We said it enough; ‘Thank goodness Master thinks for us. We are so lucky to be totally enslaved. Those poor girls who aren’t slaves, I feel so bad for them…yada..yada..yada.”

“Controlling a person’s mind is not like turning a light switch on and off , Stevie,” said Jenny. “When Andrew removed your hold on us, it was gone forever, and then you removed his grip on our minds. So we ARE back to normal. The way we were before you knocked us out and made us your fun sex toys.”

“And...and your not mad at me,” said Stevie.

“Oh, I was fucking furious when the fog lifted and I got my mind and soul back,” said Tatiana. “Forget the cops. I was going to shoot for what you did to me and Jenny—and don’t forget my sister Irina is still your little slut puppet. You will fix that or I will still call the cops.”

“But we also remembered the sex, all the sex, all the wonderful, wonderful hot girl sex,” said Jenny. “We never would have learned the joys of girl-girl sex unless you had enslaved us. I love having sex with women so much, and especially with Tatiana. I figure it was fate that had you brainwash us and told Tatiana to forgive you. It is the Christian way.”

“I still was mad but I also remembered all the good coaching, and physical conditioning and publicity you got us, more than we would have received on our own,” said Tatiana. “I was on my way off the tour when you grabbed me, probably be some Russian gangster’s girlfriend by now. At least now I am competitive and not some big-busted joke.

“And the sex with girls is awesome.”

Stevie did not know what to say.

“So, do you want me to remain as your coach, now that your clear-headed,” he said as he did not want to go back to being a simple tennis volunteer, these girls had showed him a life he had only dreamed of.

“Hell no,” said Tatiana with a laugh. “We just said we wouldn’t have you thrown in jail. Jenny has the potential to be a top 10 player. She needs a real coach. And now that you are not our Master, we can concentrate totally on the girls we want to have sex with. You’re not our type anymore, sorry, we’re total lesbian sluts now. So get out while me and Jenny have more sex.

“The Tatiana and Jenny Sex Show is over.”

Stevie put on his pants and frowned. This just sucks, he thought. As he made his way to the door, he looked back as his pair of beautiful ex-slaves.

“We did have a ball, didn’t we Stevie,” said Jenny with a slight smile as Tatiana began nuzzling between her thighs.

“Yes we did girls,” said Stevie right before he closed the door. “We had a real tennis ‘ball’.”

Fin