The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional…!

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Ah. Dick. Shun

By: Mistress Dyvia

“You wanna do what?” I asked Cullen with a bit of exasperation and confusion in my voice.

“Adalina…” He said slowly to me, trying to calm me, “I didn’t say we had to do it, but we are talking fantasies, and I’m just sharing.”

“Sharing me?” I asked-slash-accused.

“Well... not exactly. It’s a cuckolding fetish, it’s not about sharing, it’s about humiliation for me. It is hot to imagine myself coming home from work, and finding you fucking another guy, like cheating, but not even deeming me worthy to hide it.”

“You know I have hang ups as it is…” I said.

He got closer and took my hand, “And you know I will never.” he paused and reemphasized, “NEVER…” he let the word drift on his tongue, and then “ever make you do something you don’t want. I told you when we started this relationship, everything we do would be up to you, But I wasn’t going to hold back on you.”

I nodded my head, “Alright, I’ll think about it. I don’t think I’d be comfortable fucking another guy, let alone in front of you, but you never know.” I reached for the counter finishing up my cup of tea, because I really needed to get ready for work and so did he.

He went to take a shower and I decided to coordinate our outfits. And to be honest I was not coordinating our outfits to match, but you just can’t trust a guy to match anything unless it was black and white. So I picked out his suit, his shirt, tie, socks and he only had one pair of shoes at my place. He was the CEO of a company that my law firm represented, and that’s how we met. I was winning a lot more cases than I was losing, and the partners were noticing me.

We had a case and Cullen’s company was being sued for sexual harassment. It was a ‘his word against hers’ kind of case, and the CEO was implicated. Admittedly, my first thought was that I was representing a Piece of Shit, but, it was what I got paid well to do, however, he had convinced me that he didn’t know the girl well enough to give the level of harassment she was accusing him of… Especially when he thought her lawyer was the alleged victim… Yeah, he introduced himself to the victim and thought her lawyer was the alleged victim. Awkward. Things were going to go forward, until I did a little searching and found a video on the girl’s friend’s social media of her drunkenly saying how she couldn’t wait to get close enough to a CEO to get them by the ‘short hairs,’ and spend the rest of her life living off the lawsuit. Yeah, she lost that case… and Cullen asked me out for drinks shortly thereafter… Not an official date, but it impressively led to one…

I heard the shower stop and the inevitable opening of the shower curtains. I opened the door and saw him drying himself off. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and hung his clothes on the back of the door. I would have joined him for his shower, but we both would have been late then… I went back to the kitchen and rook the rest of his coffee and poured into a thermos, and left it on the edge of the counter. I made my way back to the bathroom and saw him sitting to pee, his chastity belt made it messy otherwise. I noticed he was already clean shaven.

I went back to my bedroom and was staring at my makeup counter deciding what would go best with my outfit, as if I hadn’t already decided ninety percent of that the moment I picked out the pant suit.

I heard his shoes in the kitchen and went out to say goodbye, he was already holding his coffee, and he held it up to say thanks, but I crossed the distance between us first and gave him a passionate kiss goodbye. I knew he had to stop at his place before coming back after work tonight, but he told me he would be here around seven tonight… a couple exchanged ‘I love you’s and he was gone. It was time for me to get ready for work.

The evening came back and I was actually getting ready for Cullen to come over, it was around 6:30 and I heard the knock on the door. I looked at the clock and it was a bit earlier than I expected. I checked my cell phone, no texts to say he was here, or that he had even left. I shrugged my shoulders and went down the stairs quickly. With a big smile I approached the door, and opened it without checking who was on the other side.

My smile was frozen in place, as my mind refused to register who I was looking at, it was not Cullen, it… no… My smile started to loosen and fade. It couldn’t be, I moved two years ago to make sure he wouldn’t find me. It couldn’t be Maury.

“Hey Babe. Long time.” He stepped inside.

“You can’t be here.”

He scoffed at my denial. “Of course, and unlike all the other bitches, you seem to be able to rebuild yourself better than before each time. I can’t wait to see what things you will do for me this time.”

“Please, just leave, I have a boyfriend, he’ll be here soon.” I pleaded with him.

“I heard. Don’t worry when he walks in, you won’t even stop fucking me. And then you won’t have to worry about the other guy, I heard he’s some big shot. Probably won’t do his ego at all to see you with another man.” he laughed.

“Look, I don’t want this.”

“Sure you do. You can already smell my cock, can’t you?” he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled it out as if to tempt me with it.

God help me, I could… I felt the moisture dampening my panties already. “No… I don’t.”

“That’s a lie. Take off your clothes, get on your knees.”

I felt my chest tremble, I was going to do it. I wanted his cock, like he said. I hated that I wanted it. I hated that he ruined my life twice over it… I hated the fact he was clearly planning to ruin my life again over it and I just wanted to say no… But I was going to do it. I couldn’t stop myself. And with only a few seconds of protest, I stripped, right there in the middle of my living room, and then I dropped to my knees.

“Open wide, Ada.” And I did. But he didn’t immediately give me his cock. I was salivating for it. The smell alone was triggering the addiction in such a powerful way. He reached down and squeezed my breasts. “Still have my gifts, I see.” he said with clear amusement. The double-Ds he had me get, with my money… cuz why pay for anything when your addicted fuck/suck buddy will do whatever you want to get more of that amazing cock, right? “Those B cups were so plain, but the double-Ds, those are hot. Maybe we’ll go up another size this time… I’ll let you know in a day or two.” he said with a laugh.

“Why can’t you just—” ‘—leave me alone?’ was what I wanted to ask.

But he cut me off as he grabbed the back of my head and gripped my hair tightly, and simply said, “Tongue.”

And I complied, sticking my tongue out and he rubbed the tip of his cock over it, and I tasted his precum. It didn’t taste especially glorious, nor did it give a high, but it immediately relieved an anxiety that was building in me since the moment I smelled it… and then he started sliding the whole damn thing into my mouth and down my throat. And I took it… Sometime around the third push, I started getting into it.

“Hands behind your back… And I did, I was holding one wrist in the other as I gave him head. He controlled my speed and technique as he had trained me to do, years ago… and it came back like riding a bike, and I wanted his cum in my mouth no matter how much I hated that craving… that need. After fifteen minutes.. I think... He just said, “Bedroom. Now.”

And I took his hand and led him to the bedroom aware that he left my front door cracked open, and my clothes on the floor. Then he put me on my hands and knees and started fucking me. I preferred him to cum in my mouth, but it didn’t matter, as long as he came inside me. My ass, my pussy, whatever. Just needed him to cum inside me. He told me I was too quiet, and my moans became loader and he rocked into me harder making sure the bed frame kept hitting the wall.

I heard from the living room, “Adalina?” My eyes went wide, I didn’t want him to see me like this.

“Call to him, tell him you’re in the bedroom.” Maury ordered.

“Bedroom!” I called out.

And a moment later, I saw him walk in expecting him to swear at me , or storm out, or something. Instead he smiled, took off his clothes and sat on a chair, his chastity belt prevented him from masturbating appropriately, but he watched. And my sex-riddled mind vaguely remembered the conversation we just had this morning.

Maury stopped for a moment, and watched and then laughed, “Fucking sissy, you’re dating a sissy?”

I shrugged, not that Cullen was dressed like one at the moment, but he was, but his chastity device made it clear he was submissive… or strayed a bit too much. But his lack of anger at me getting fucked by another guy was telling. I shrugged, and so did Maury, and he started fucking me again… For real… no more teasing, just started pounding me, until I felt the warmth inside me, the slight he that told me he was shooting his load in me...

He collapsed pulling me over with him and held me… spooning me. His cock still partially buried in me. I felt disgusting, I couldn’t believe what I just did for his dick. What I knew I would be doing in the following months, until my house was sold, and my accounts were empty and I had to start over...again.

Then he whispered in my ear, “I’ve never tested a man before, I wonder if he would be addicted…” more of a passing thought than a question. But then he spoke, “Call him over and tell him to clean your cunt with his tongue.”

My body went rigid. I couldn’t do that to Cullen.

“Do it, now… Or you won’t see me for a fucking week.”

I let out a sigh, “Cullen, get your sissy-ass over here, and clean my cunt with your tongue.” Almost as soon as the words left my mouth, I felt Maury pull out of me, and I found myself shifting my position and spreading my legs as I watched Cullen crawl over and press his lips to my vagina. My eyes rolled as I wasn’t really thinking about the oral sex, and how good he was with his tongue. I also knew that it meant there was less cum in me and the withdrawals would come sooner, rather than later.

Maury got up, “I’ll see you in a couple days.” and then left the room.

“Best girlfriend ever.” came Cullen’s voice a few minutes later.

It took me a minute… “What?”

“Talking about cuckolding this morning, and doing it already, you didn’t need to—” he stopped. He saw a couple tears coming out of my eyes, “Hun, if it bothered you that much, you didn’t have to do it. I told you that, we agreed, we just had to be honest”

I put up a hand. “I’m not upset with you.” I stood up, I needed to cry, but I wasn’t letting myself. I needed to break down completely, but I wasn’t letting myself. I was ready to curl up into a ball, but instead I stood up, grabbed panties and a pair of loose fitting pajama bottoms, a sports bra and a loose sweatshirt. I left the room, and he followed asking me questions, asking me to talk.

I put on a pair of flats, picked up my purse, and he continued to ask questions and I stopped at the door to face him, “We do need to talk…” I was trying to focus on controlling my voice, unsure if I was afraid I’d break down into sobs, or if my voice would just cut off completely. “I’ll be back in fifteen minutes, We’ll talk.”

I’m pretty sure it was more like twenty minutes, but he was still standing in the kitchen, he now had a pair of pants on, but that was about it. I walked inside, and walked passed him and heard his footsteps as he followed behind me to the backyard. I sat at the patio, and he did the same. Opened my purse and withdrew a pack of cigarettes. Took one out and lit the first one up, and inhaled, holding it deep in my lungs for a good thirty seconds and exhaled. Then another and another, without saying a word as Cullen stared at me. He knew the things I said about cigarettes and smokers, but he stayed silent until I was finished and started another.

“Ada…” he said with a bit of sympathy in his voice.

I put up my finger. And finished the puff I was on. “That was Maury. And I don’t know if you will believe what I’m about to tell you, but it is true.” I said, focusing on being cold and analytical, focusing on the burning thing between my fingers. A couple more puffs and I started, “I met him a year after college at a party. We were laughing. He asked what I did for a living, and I told him I was a new lawyer… I asked him what he did, and he smiled and said, ‘fucked his way through life.’ I was a bit tipsy, but I told him that I meant professionally… I even knew if I was sober, I would have already blown him off. But he told me this crazy story about how he had addictive cum, and he just found women to support him. I think I found a way to move on and join some friends, but we kept drinking and I passed out on the couch. I woke up when the sun was shining in my eyes. And then a stream of semen splashed across my face, some got in my mouth. Immediately I wanted more and used my tongue to lick more and my fingers pulled more into my mouth… it took a second before I realized what I was doing. It was Maury.”

Cullen was about to say something.

I shook my head, “This needs to come out while I can.” I took another drag on the cigarette and continued, I lost my shit on him. He just laughed and left. I was… so angry…” so much more, embarrassed, humiliated, though I didn’t want to say that to Cullen, “I probably would have called the cops if I had a name or a picture, but it was Saturday morning. By Sunday morning, I was feeling the first bit of withdrawals, though I had no idea why, I spent the day feeling like shit.”

“Monday morning came and I was freaking out and didn’t know why. I was getting ready for work when there was a knock on my door. I opened it and there was Maury, I stared at him, and he just unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It smelled so… I don’t know.. But it smelled like something I needed. It was my cure, and on some odd instinctual level I knew it. He just stood in my doorway, unmoving until I got on my knees and sucked his cock. After that he let himself in and asked where the bedroom was, he needed to nap while I went to work. I did. He did.

“I got home and he told me he was now going to ruin my life. He didn’t even hide it. He was going to spend every cent I made until he was done and he was going to leave me. It took three months, I sold my house and he went to Vegas with the money, and lost it all, he came back and I had lost my job because I was having withdrawals. It didn’t even give me a high, and never did.. It just stopped me from crawling out of my skin. It kept me from having near-panic levels of anxiety.

“I remember at one point when he had first moved in, he made me get on my knees and admit that I had an addiction. I didn’t want to say it at first, but he just held his dick in front of my face and made me sound each syllable out. ‘Ahhh… Dickkk… Shun…’ and had me do it a few times until I finally admitted I had an addiction.

“When he was gone I went to a narcotics anonymous meeting. I told them that I didn’t know what I was taking, I had a boyfriend that got me hooked on something, and I didn’t even know it at first. One person suggested smoking to get around the withdrawals, focus on another addiction. I tried it, it worked a little bit, I thought it was disgusting, I always hated it. But I did. And a few months later, when I had forced myself to forget about Maury and move on, I quit smoking as well. That was easier than getting over Maury’s addiction.

“I built my life back up over the next couple years, I bought a nice home. Rebuilt my savings, my career. Life was going good. Until the night there was a knock on the door. And Maury was there. He pulled out his cock, and the smell just triggered everything. I didn’t even realize he had trained me to be so submissive to him. And I just got on my knees. And he had his way with me. Everything happened again. And I was living out of my car. I decided to move, broke off contact with almost everyone. And again, I rebuilt. Then I met you.

“And then tonight, I thought you were here for our date. And it was Maury.” I let out a sob, finally, and put out the cigarette and shoved the pack away from me. I felt Cullen’s hand around me and I pulled away, “Please not now. I feel disgusting and dirty… and I let him make me feed that to you.”

“It’s okay. We’ll get through this.”

“We?” I asked.

“We.” he nodded his head, “I don’t know if I believe this addiction stuff, but clearly you do. We’ll come up with something.”

“Something?”

“Yeah, we will. You trust me, don’t you?”

I looked up at him and then nodded, ”I really, really do.”

“How do you think he found you?”

I shrugged, “I work at a very public law firm, I guess it wouldn’t be that hard…” my voice trailed off, as I thought about his talking about giving me another upgrade to my chest size. “Penny.”

“A penny?” he asked, confused.

“He might have looked me up, but like I said I moved, it’s like a three hour drive, the only person who knows where I live is Penny, she was one of my college friends. She was pre-med when I was in Criminal Justice. He did it to her. He must have”

I picked up my phone, and dialed her, a moment later all I heard was, “I’m sorry.”

“I know, he would have done it to me, I’m sure. He’s going to leave you.”

“No…” she said… the fear in her voice telling me that like me, she had no attachment to him, but was afraid of the withdrawals.

“It’ll be my third time that he does this to me.”

She echoed her words, “I’m sorry.”

“We’ll talk soon.” I kept the conversation intentionally short so she wouldn’t think I was mad at her, and I’m sure Maury had her record all of her conversations. I didn’t want to give him anything more...

Cullen stood up, “We won’t let him do this to you.”

“He already did. He might have even done it to you, he whispered in my ear that he had never had a man try his cum, it’s why he wanted you to eat me out.” A look of disgust on his face, “I didn’t want to. But he had me broken so easily before, it was harder to refuse him.”

He nodded his head, “Don’t worry.” The confidence on his face was reassuring. Again I was reminded of when we met, those first dates. It was so hard for me to even make out with him. I had told him that I had sexual hangups, and he just took a passive role. He was supportive, but was never sexually aggressive. I had no idea I would like being in charge before him.

We had been dating for two months when I told him I wanted to, but I just didn’t feel safe… He offered to let me tie him up and do things at my pace when the time was right. I laughed initially, but what would you know a week later he was tied up, spread eagle, and he trusted me to take control of the night. He confessed other submissive desires and I indulged him. Eventually we had vanilla sex, and I trusted him to be the man in bed, but somehow, this big powerful CEO was very much satisfied by having this woman 13 inches smaller than him take control. To guide him and rule him. He admitted his deepest and darkest secrets to me. This love of ‘force,’ not that it was ever really force, he just liked to say no, more excited than ever that I was letting him indulge. Things included, role play, fetish wear, chastity, full on BDSM... the usual. I was his Mistress Lina in the bedroom, and his Girlfriend, Adalina everywhere else. I was surprised when he encouraged the chastity cage.

Cullen was such an enigma. He showed so much love to me when he had no reason to. He was a man of such strength to me, when by all outward appearances when we were alone he was happy to be vulnerable.

I wondered how long it would be before we were broken because of Maury…

Two days passed. I was feeling the withdrawals pretty intensely. Clearly, so was Cullen. He was dressed in his Latex slave outfit, I mean it was black, had straps going over his shoulders, and a mask that covered much of his face, and covered from head to toe... Not to mention there was a shit load of D-rings to secure every part of his body I wanted. He was trying so very hard to not show how much the addiction was affecting him, I was trying to be strong for him.

The knock on the door came. I closed my eyes, my pussy moistened, and I knew what I needed. Maury’s cum.

I walked to the front door, and opened it and stepped aside so that he could cum inside. He looked at Cullen standing in the corner and laughed, then looked at me, “Why are you still wearing clothes?” I took them off for him. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees, I offered no resistance. I opened wide. I looked up at him, and he didn’t even look back at me as he face-fucked me, and just stared at Cullen. I was convinced he was trying to stare him down.

I thought he would do what he did last time, but no, He started cumming in my mouth., but as the first stream shot into me, he said, “Don’t even think about swallowing.” And I didn’t. He just filled my mouth up.

He looked at Cullen, “You want some?”

There was a pause before Cullen reluctantly said, “Yes.”

“Get your sissy-ass over here and give my slave a kiss.” he told him using the exact insult/name I used on him just a couple days ago. A second later I heard the sound of Cullen’s latex stretching and contracting with each step, as he came closer, got on his knees and kissed me.

Maury told me to kiss him back, and we shared his cum as we kissed and we both swallowed about half his load and I felt relief and my mind clearing a bit more, the anxiety gone and that need to crawl out of my skin was gone, it appeared to be the same for Cullen.

We both looked back at him as he sat in the chair, “Now… Here’s how things are going to be.” he started.

But Cullen and I had talked it through, we knew what was coming, and we had decided on doing this together. I simply interrupted him, “No.”

Maury smiled, “No?” as if amused, he knew he could just walk out and leave the two of us in withdrawals.

Cullen confirmed, “No.” and then rushed Maury. Even in his outfit that was designed to restrict his movements and hold him back, Cullen just pulled Maury to the ground and locked his arms around Maury’s throat and in less than ten seconds Maury was unconscious. I reached under the couch and pulled out the restraints.

Maury was awake in under a minute, but he was already restrained. His wrists and ankles locked together behind his back, and we brought him to the bedroom. We had a very custom bed made, and we secured Maury to the bed.

I stepped out to make a call. One more detail to arrange.

When I returned Maury was screaming at us, calling for help and just raging out. I smiled at him, “Go ahead, the room is soundproof, me and my ‘sissy slave.’ are very vocal and didn’t want to bother the neighbors so we made arrangements to soundproof the place.

“Bitch!, I swear to god when I get loose I’ll make sure you spend the rest of your life only having enough of my cum to spend the rest of your life in withdrawals!”

“No, Morris Zachariahson…” Saying his full name like I was taking away his power, “you won’t. You are now my property. And I’ll have you at my leisure.”

“You can’t make me.”

I smiled, “We’ll see about that.” And I opened up a package in front of him. HIs very own pink cock cage. And with the help of some ice water and a bit of lube, I had him caged up in the tiniest cage I thought I could get him into. I removed a board from the bed and suddenly his ass was hanging down.

I held out a large dildo in front of him, and applied some lube and he told me to get that thing the fuck away from him. I stepped closer and reached into the giant void between the ground and his ass. And the toy went so easily into his ass. I snapped my fingers and Cullen brought me a condom, it fit over his cage so well… and then I reached behind him and made a few adjustments to his toy…

“What the hell are you…” he let out a sound of shock, pleasure and frustration as the condom had pulse after pulse of cum erupt into it.

I explained, “A ruined orgasm, I manually force the semen out of your prostate, through your little cockette—” I added, “—maybe your clitty, I haven’t decided yet”— I paused as if I were still mentally deciding on his penis’ new name, and continued, “and it’s like you came, except you had no chemical release from your brain, to give you that sexual high, you still feel like you need to cum…” I take the condom to a small glass, pour it out, “And we are satisfied. You are not.”

“You can’t keep me like this, forever!” he asserted.

I shrugged, “Pretty sure we can. But that’s not the plan. We’ll talk in a few hours.” I took the glass, and left with Cullen, who was still in that hot latex slave outfit… Using a little Crazy glue, I secured some ear buds in his ears, and controlled the audio files he was going to hear. I syringe pressed into his arm calmed him, and then I started playing the first of so many files...

A few hours passed and we opened the door. I let Penny inside to see what we had done to him. She smiled at me, “You really did it. He can’t destroy our lives anymore?” a pause, “Anyone’s?”

I shook my head, “Nope, and we have a plan if you are interested. But it may be a bit illegal…”

Maury stared ahead not really looking at either of us. Not quite there, so helpless.... Just like that predator should have always been.

She looked at me, “I’m listening.”

Epilogue.

I was sitting in the backyard. It had been two years since Maury had tried to capture me for the third time. Penny was over, she had moved to be closer to me, initially to help manage the addiction we both had... We had discussed many times breaking the addiction as Cullen had, but we struggled a bit more than he did… Eventually we got over it, and we had made him our personal cum machine for months until we were ready.

“We need some tea in here, Slut!” I yelled inside.

I heard the feminine, “Yes, Mistress!” and a moment later the slut came out and made its way over to us. It delicately placed a tea cup in front of both of us. Placed the tea bags into each of our cups, slowly poured the water into our cups, and then added sugar and milk. She mixed the cups with a spoon and dipped for a curtsy.

“It is quite the obedient one.”

I nodded, “Yes it is!” It didn’t get to be a man or woman anymore… We made sure of that as much as it tried to make us objects… Now it was a caricature of its former self.

I heard a car door slam and a moment later a suit walked into the backyard, “Hi Cullen! The slut is making us tea, do you want anything?”

He shook his head, “not from her, just a kiss from you.” I gave it to him.

Penny looked at the slut, “I could use some cum in a shot glass.”

It looked back at Penny, “I can not.” We all let out gazes drop to its penis. It no longer had balls, but it did have a metal rod in its penis, keeping it permanently erect. A reminder of what it used to take pride in… Though the lack of emotion in his voice shows just how damaged its mind was now. We all laughed at its reaction, but it offered Penny liquor instead.

The slut nodded its head and walked inside to the kitchen returning a moment later and placed the shot glass of Tequila in front of Penny. She drank.

“I can’t believe how obedient it is. There really is nothing left of Maury in its personality.” Penny commented.

“Well, I might have been great with her mind, but look what you did with her body. That is not a man’s face, nor is it a woman’s face. The lack of tits may have made it seem like it is growing breasts, but it just takes away from the idea it is a man, even at Maury’s most masculine, he was never a man. Just a thing. You destroyed as much of its body to make The Slut as I did with her mind.”

Cullen put his arm around me and held me close, “I’m just glad I never got on your bad side, either of your bad sides.” Again we laughed.

The slut stood there and smiled dreamily, as the three of us laughed. Life was good, we managed our addiction, we were successful and even the bad guy paid a price, but got to enjoy its life… sort of.

The End.