The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aimless Hobby

“You’re not going to believe this!”

The bright excitement on Liam’s face as he wouldn’t shut up about his new passion almost made up for the fact that he dragged Yvonne away from her long awaited weekend plans. Almost.

The lanky young man was didn’t necessarily have a way with words, but something about the sheer joy with which he delved into his interests was contagious. That had to be why she found herself stuck with him and his crazy ideas ever since their days in the fencing club. Well, that and the fact that the workout had given him a surprising amount of muscle. At least surprising when one was only used to seeing him in oversized shirts and baggy pants that really didn’t flatter him too much. She’d been almost shocked when they had gone swimming and she’d caught a sight of the trained body he normally hid. Add that to a half decent face and his nonsensical sense of humour that managed to make her laugh when it really shouldn’t and somehow one arrived at a mixture that she had a soft spot for every time again.

Despite weekends like today reminding her all too fast that she actually regretted their friendship.

“I already can’t believe that I actually let you talk me into this nonsense. What’s even supposed to be so fun about this?” They pulled up to the parking lot in front of his house. He wasn’t exactly drowning in luxury, but even so had recently moved into one of the nicer parts of town. She appreciated the upgrade from their old college days, but today that wasn’t even close to enough to raise her mood. The reason for that became apparent as soon as they went around to the back of his old, repaired pickup truck. Which was full with cardboard boxes. Boxes that silently threatened her to carry them inside. “You will see, there’s bound to be something amazing in there somewhere.” “Like some sense that’s waiting to be knocked into you?” Thank goodness she was mumbling that under her breath and he had already begun to carry the first of the boxes towards the door. “You said something?”

“Nothing at all!” With a sigh she grabbed one of the lighter boxes and began to help him. The sooner they were done, the better. There were some actual plans waiting. Not for the first time she wished that the girls would have already decided on a movie to see later. Then she could have used that as an excuse to skip having to spend the morning with her friend’s newest obsession. Garage sales.

It wasn’t just that he liked to scour them for the occasional sweet find. He was obsessed with finding treasure in someone else’s trash to the point of buying entire boxes in bulk if they were cheap enough, without even checking the contents most of the time. Great for the vendors who probably already told rumours among themselves of the gullible generous young man who made the rounds and bought as much as he could. The plan was to then sell whatever he found to be of value. How often had he explained to her that he’d break even, most likely even earn a handsome sum with just a few lucky finds.

But as things were going presently, all it earned him was a second part-time job at the local pizza place to finance his hobby.

By the time they had brought everything inside, she was breathing heavily. In his defense he had carried most of the boxes, yet she was self-conscious of the thin sheen of sweat on her bronze skin anyway. Much more conscious of it than him, that was for sure. Even though one of his hottest friends stood only a few feet away in skin tight spandex pants and a light grey shirt that clung to her after that unintentional workout, her silky brown hair tied into a ponytail to stay out of her way, all he had eyes for was the pile of what she was firmly convinced to be junk.

She probably should have been insulted. But then again that would give her just enough time to hop into a shower at his place before giving her friends a call. Yvonne was already half on her way to the bathroom when she heard him laugh out loud. It got her curiosity despite better judgement. “What do you have?”

He couldn’t contain his laughter: “Nothing much. Just haven’t held one of these in ages.” It would have been almost cute if the thing he was waving around were not the dorkiest plastic ray gun she had ever seen. This had to be the reason why she had never actually asked him out at any point in the past years. Same as most other girls they both knew, as she added with a sad smirk. He could have been a looker in his own way, but instead chose to be such a dork most of the time.

“Alright, Captain Makebelief, sir! You got me. I better take the next spaceship to the bath instead of taking more of your time then.” Any other guy would probably have placed importance on the unconcealed mocking tone in her words and licked his wounded ego. Well, or at least have the decency to blush like a flustered virgin at the idea of having a girl like her undress in his bathroom. But he just beamed at her at those words, stuck out his tongue and pulled the cheap plastic button that the toy had in place of a trigger. A dazzling array of coloured lights flashed as the toy made the silliest laser sound effects. “That’s right, mysterious alien beauty. You just submit. Let me have my fun!” Yvonne blinked heavily. Stupid of her to look right into the lights. They actually left her somewhat dazed with flickering afterimages dancing across her field of vision. Despite the bright sunshine falling through the windows! She shook her head as he burst into more laughter. A reaction he seemed to misinterpret: “Getting into it now, are we? My bad. I admit it is fun to prioritize my fantasies. But let’s return to the hard ground of reality. You were in the middle of freshening up, I believe? Definitely well deserved, it’s pretty hot today. Carry on. This will take me a while anyway. So no worries. I’ll be right here when you feel like joining me.” She just nodded, a bit dumbfounded by how much that toy caught her off guard. And still found herself nodding by the time she closed the bathroom door behind her. The afterimages of the lights kept flashing in her peripheral view, almost like dancing stars as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her clothes almost came off by themselves, her body running through the motions as if on autopilot. She stared into her reflection’s wide eyes, almost like she wanted to silently ask it what just happened. Her brain recalled the comically cheap sound effects of the toy. And his words. Let me have my fun.

Her head just kept nodding slowly the whole time.

Absentmindedly she watched her hands trace her curves. It felt surreal and distant. Like watching someone else step into the shower in her stead, caressing the outline of a body that merely looked like hers. She sighed and thought back to the flashes.

The sounds.

His voice.

You just submit.

It felt almost like the flickering afterimages arranged themselves to spell out the words, flashing them right onto the inside of her eye lids whenever she blinked and filling her view with constant repetitions of the same thought. She just submitted. But why? The thought was puzzling. It felt out of place, isolated without context. So her brain did its best to understand it. She just submitted. Okay. But to whom or what?

Let me have my fun.

She gasped, for but a moment freezing up. Well, or at least stopping all she was doing—her hands had a mind of their own and continued to rub dollops of soap all over herself. Her brain though was paused in its tracks as if needing to free up capacities to process the obvious answer to her confusion.

You just submit. Let me have my fun.

Yvonne had no idea when her head begun to move again, but it made perfect sense that all it did was to resume its slow, eager nod. The echo of his voice chimed through her head again and again, each time bringing back the memory of glowing sparks of colour and the sound of light being fired from the toy directly at her. Of course. She just submitted. It was her task to let him have his fun.

What kind of fun? She frowned for a second. Wasn’t something odd about it? Had she not done that from the beginning? Why would he use a ray gun to make her submit so she would let him?

What kind of fun was she supposed to let him have? Did he give her a clue?

That’s right, mysterious alien beauty.

How had she missed that? Her jaw dropped as the answer was right there. He had not been talking about the boxes. Of course they belonged to him. They were his fun—but not what he wanted from her specifically. The way he described her burned itself into her brain with the penetrating sound of a cheap, blaring sci-fi toy. Mysterious alien beauty. Not a friend, maybe not even a person he knew to call by name. Only anonymous attractive eye candy. A fantasy on legs.

Something clicked in her head. It sounded a lot like a plastic button being pressed as her brain seemed to shift and rewire itself. Even in her confusion a smile played around her lips at the realization he had called her beautiful. So he was aware of her after all. Wasn’t it obvious then that he wanted her to submit? Yvonne purred as her body slowed down and shifted to let the water wash over every single inch of exposed skin. Gosh, she was beautiful. It was like she saw herself for the first time as she looked down on the way the water droplets rolled down her smooth skin like glittering jewels. Or dancing afterimages of multi coloured lights. Confidence welled up within her. The confidence that she excited him. That he would enjoy making her submit. And of course, she thought with a smile, she would let him have his fun.

Getting into it now, are we?

Such an odd question. What did he expect? She was a walking, breathing fantasy. His fantasy. Here to let him have his fun. Like, of course she would be into that! The more his words looped in her head, carried by the annoyingly hard to ignore sound of an old toy, the more she gasped and panted as her body tingled with excitement. What a thrill that he desired her! How had she managed to ignore these feelings until now? It was like their banter had removed the veil that kept her from noticing how much it turned her on to be seen as a compliant object of his desires. Like somehow she had been unaware of the intense pleasure it gave her to let him have whatever he wanted from her. Now that she noticed, Yvonne couldn’t imagine ever feeling any other way. She knew she was getting into it. Not a question about it. Even if he phrased it as one.

Did he maybe not know?

The possibility that she had kept so many chances from him to have his fun with her scared her. She needed to submit. He should have done with her whatever he wished from the start! But somehow she had kept that a secret. And he was too polite to push the matter. How much joy had she withheld from him because of such nonsense?

That’s why he wasn’t sure. Why he had to ask. Otherwise, shouldn’t it be obvious how much she was getting into it?

“Yes.”

It took her a good long while to realize that it was her voice that answered. It sounded different. Spaced out. Higher, yet breathy and soaked with arousal. Slightly slurred as if too distracted to really form the words, even as they bubbled past her soft lips again and again. “Yes. Oh god, yes. Yes, yes, yesyesyesyes!” She was so incredibly into the idea of embodying his fantasy. No wonder that her hands had stopped washing herself. One of them had dipped between her legs. The other roughly groped and mauled her chest. Exactly like she expected a gloating space captain would do when taking whatever he wanted from a mysterious otherworldly beauty. She sighed. That sounded like the kind of dorky thing he would enjoy. By that same token it was quite far from how she normally imagined her lovers to act. And yet...

It surely would be fun for him to use her like that. To claim her and make her submit for his own pleasure.

Fuck, she was into that.

It’s fun to prioritize my fantasies.

Her vision was filled with glowing lights and dark specks floating in random swirls in mid-air. Blurry lingering distortions as her gaze focused and unfocused constantly. Did she briefly go cross-eyed? Yvonne felt lightheaded, every attempt at forming a thought ripped apart by the flickering, half fading memory of the ray gun firing and frying anything that wasn’t his voice. How had she never understood how much she was smitten with that voice? How much she craved to do whatever it said? But she knew now. There really was no way around noticing when remembering the way he had objectified her already made her sopping wet. She was grateful for the warm shower water as at least it would make cleanup easier. Because the longer she thought about it, the less she could stop herself from rubbing and stroking until she saw stars. A wild, uncontrolled grunt that maybe once wanted to become a giggle filled the bathroom as her brain conjured up image after image of all the things she would do for him if he wished. It felt scary how easily she could suddenly believe that she would do anything if it meant fulfilling one of his fantasies. In a surge of morbid curiosity she tried to think of things she never considered before. Surely something would cross a line? Yet even as her thoughts grew darker and twisted, Yvonne always returned to the same thing in the end. His smiling face. And every time her body trembled with lusty need. A vapid smile formed on her face as she imagined his reaction when she put his pleasure before her own. Never had such an act occurred to her before. Yet here it was, slicing deeper and deeper into her mushy brain and she adored every second of it.

The water masked the sound of her masturbation. Luckily so, since she didn’t want to disturb him. He enjoyed his hobby and she would let him have his fun. She would wait her turn. If that wasn’t just an excuse because she didn’t trust her legs to actually walk if she were to try. Not when the mere thought of serving his every perverted wish pushed her ever closer to the edge of losing herself.

But let’s return to the hard ground of reality.

This time she really growled in frustration. The sweet release she had worked herself up for was ruined. Whichever whim of fate had pushed that phrase into her mind should be cursed. She panted, in a chilling moment of clarity piecing together that this—none of this—was normal. She had never before masturbated herself silly to the idea of being his selflessly devoted, mindless plaything. Her mind flew back to the toy in his hands, the way he had talked to her after pressing the button. The way the lights and colours had burned themselves into her brain.

It was completely and utterly impossible. There was no way that this could be real. And yet there was only one explanation.

That ray gun was the real thing.

Some way, somehow, it had truly fried her brain and hardwired it to crave being the embodiment of his every wet dream. Yvonne knew she should hate it. She realized just from the way that a simple phrase could change her complete perception of reality that it was way too much power in the least responsible hands.

Getting into it now, are we? It’s fun to prioritize my fantasies.

Struggling against it was futile however. Her pussy couldn’t stop dripping whenever her mind landed on that realization. She was so fucking into it. And somehow knowing that these feelings had been implanted into her artificially made it even hotter. More and more so the longer she dwelled on it. Maybe a feedback loop of some kind, a defeated analytical part of her brain mused. The programming was probably still in progress to some extend, so remembering his suggestion to get into it ironically influenced her to be into the command itself as well, making her develop a fetish for being controlled and changed against her will. Although since she now genuinely wanted to be changed, could it even be considered to be against her will anymore? She shook her head with a laugh. Maybe partially because what happened in her head seemed to grow weirder by the second. Or simply because it astonished her that she would consider such questions in earnest. When really it was a question for philosophers or people with too much time on their hands. Not for brainwashed fucktoys that were desperately rubbing themselves silly in the shower while dreaming about being taken advantage of. Which was what she admitted she was doing here. The toy gave him all the power to make any however nonsensical fantasy of his into someone’s truth at the press of a button, changing and controlling whomever he wanted.

The thought chilled her for the fraction of a second. Before her brain recalled his bright, innocent, unsuspecting smile.

Let me have my fun.

“Yes,” she sobbed as despite herself a surge of arousal broke her last doubts.

It felt weird stepping out of the shower into a new reality. Her brain spun from the intense roller coaster of emotions Yvonne had gone through in just a few minutes. When he saw her, would he even still remember what he programmed into her? She shuddered as she imagined meeting him in the living room. What were the odds that he had any idea what that toy of his had done? In all the time they knew each other, had he ever been the type to scheme or manipulate? She wasn’t sure but to her best knowledge the answer had to be no. He was the definition of innocence. Until fate would put a real mind control ray in his hands. He probably had no idea what sort of ridiculous tool was now his. So objectively the smart thing to do was to go over, distract him and casually make sure the ray gun disappeared. For good. Before he got the idea to use it again. Better yet, before he ever found out what that toy could do. She thought about his neighbours. The hot girl at his part time job. Her friends that probably were picking their outfits and snacks for a movie night she would most likely no longer go to because she was busy being brainwashed. Unless he wanted her to go. No matter how hard she tried to tell herself that he was just Liam, a harmless dork who didn’t even care about dating until now, her brain always found ways to conjure up what he would do now that he had this toy in his grasp. And everything her mind told her just made her more and more aroused until her hips were bucking and grinding against her hand as soon as she was even the tiniest bit distracted. And it turned out horny daydreams could be extremely distracting. This had to stop. Right now it was all just fun and games and if the toy mysteriously disappeared, he would never know that it could have been more.

Or she could just tell him.

She knew which of the two thoughts led her fingers right back to her cunt no matter how often she pried them away. She had never been quite this uninhibited in someome else’s home, but it felt far too exciting to imagine going up to him and spilling everything. Letting him know what he did to her. What he could do to anyone he wanted if he just kept the toy in his possession.

It’s fun to prioritize my fantasies. Let me have my fun.

“I will.”

By the time the rush of remembering his commands had subsided, she had already stepped out of the bathroom. Awkward, certainly. She felt her hair dripping with water still, clinging to her back and drawing a trail of droplets as she walked. Nevermind the glistening wet traces running down the inside of her legs. But it didn’t manage to make her feel the need to do anything about it. Nothing about it seemed important enough to stop her slow walk over to the living room. She knew what the bigger priority was now. What her brain had been programmed to always prioritize from here on. Unless he decided to change that again. Before she knew it, she was flushed with growing arousal again. It was unfair how much she was into that idea. The programming had hammered the point home to the extreme. Even though she realized what was happening and that it should not happen, there was no way for her to fight it. At best she could delay it, but why do so if all it would achieve would be to exhaust her until she would grovel and beg to give in anyway? Why not lean into it? Why not embrace the tingling desire that compelled her to feel her cheeks flushed with joy over seeing him happily digging through boxes of old junk? For no other reason than because she obeyed and let him do whatever made him happy in the moment? Her feet stopped as soon as she entered the living room and witnessed him looking so cheerful. He was having so much fun! She wanted to sweetly seduce him, at least as much as she wanted to see him roughly use her any way he wanted. Yet all she could do was to remain rooted to one spot, patiently waiting and adoring him for looking like he had the best time of his life.

Well, at least so long as it took for him to look up and notice her presence. This time he did have the decency to let go of whatever he held, jaw dropping in an embarrassed attempt at comprehending why his fencing buddy stood in his living room, dripping wet and leaving damp spots all over the carpet while baring her body for his viewing pleasure.

“Are… Are you okay? Was something with the water? Oh, no, I mean, um… You’re drenched. I mean… Towel? You need one?”

It was so adorably hilarious how his brain basically tripped over itself in an attempt to make sense of the situation. “I’m fine, sir. Never been better, in fact. Let’s enjoy ourselves.” Her posture shifted before she even realized it, displaying herself for him at every angle her befuddled brain could think of. Yvonne had no clue what he would expect out of some alien femme fatale, but she had heard he thought of her as beautiful. And every fiber of her body was primed to submit to his wishes. Even as her awareness caught up, all it did was make her bat her eyes at him with a sultry smirk.

He, on the other hand, didn’t understand yet: “You’re… Are you pulling my leg?”

“I wouldn’t dare, sir. Not when you can easily blast me a second time. But instead, how about I lay my hands on a different part of your lower body? Would that be fun for you?”

It was only half a joke. Because a quickly growing part of her found he couldn’t possibly pull the trigger again fast enough. No clue if a mind control fetish was a thing but she definitely had one now and it was his fault. She hated the exaggerated flirty tone in her voice. It sounded so much like the lines of whatever cheap eye candy starred in his selection of second rate action movies. Which was exactly why her body overflowed with lust as she imagined how happy it would make him to see her act out whatever suited his tastes. This feeling was rapidly morphing her entire worldview one fundamental self-discovery at a time. If he didn’t specify his wishes soon, she wondered if this botched accidental brainwashing would turn her into a nymphomanic obedient caricature of herself. The thought should have scared her. On some level she assumed it still might. But in all the ways that mattered she was beginning to look forward to it anyway and it was increasingly difficult to remember if that was a bad thing or not.

Soon she wouldn’t need to think about that anymore.

“Blasting you a second time?” His eyes darted back and forth between her and the seemingly already half forgotten sci-fi toy. “Hold on. You’re not trying to tell me that you’re acting this way because of… because of this?

Yvonne felt ashamed as just seeing him pick the toy up again elicited a moan that had no business sounding so needy. But fuck, she loved whatever it had done to her. And his finger was so close to the button! It could happen again any moment. Something that seemed even more likely as soon as she saw the look in his eyes. Still doubtful, maybe suspecting an elaborate prank, but starting to catch on. And eager to experiment to see how far she would go. Despite herself she smiled. Turned out he could be assertive and focused after all. Maybe she’d been overthinking her hesitation to ask him out. Though luckily if she read the growing cocky smirk on his face right, she wouldn’t have much opportunity for overthinking anymore from here on. Her breath caught as she felt the thrill of it all ripple through her. But even that feeling paled compared to knowing he saw right through her. His hand moved the toy in position. Slowly, not yet trusting the reality of it all, yet steadily closer. She couldn’t wait for what would happen next.

* * *