The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Akira Imports

© 3/01/2000. The following work of fiction contains, mind control,unsafe sex, Male/Male sex, bondage, many assorted fetishes and other fun perversions. If this doesn’t appeal to you then don’t read the story!! The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person or persons is entirely accidental and unintentional. This story may not be used, in part or full, by any pay web site or without my prior consent by free sites. Positive comments are welcome and appreciated! My e-mail is .

Chapter 1—Matt

I started working for Akira imports about a year ago, it isn’t easy being the token American in an all Japanese office but it does have some benefits. The office is all male and I have to admit that I have always been very turned on by Japanese men. My job as director of operations gives me a lot of prestige and power and believe it or not I am the most computer literate person in the office so I get to be in complete charge of the computer network. While my job pays very well it also comes with a lot of aggravation and boredom. The staff here are all straight from Japan, speaking poor english for the most part and very old school thus hard to deal with at times. The real problem however was Ned Akira, the owner. Ned was to put it bluntly a scumbag, he cheated everyone he came in contact with, customers and employees alike. Ned had a little cocaine addiction and has abused his way through life. That all changed the day I reconfigured the network.

My true interests in life have nothing to do with Japanese imports, I majored in computer science with a psychology minor, an odd combination I’ll admit but the human mind has always fascinated me. I had been working on a screen saver that would very quickly and deeply hypnotize a subject and had tested it out at home with my building super Raoul and had some great results (another story) I decided to try it out at work.

I thought that Mr. Yoshita would be the easiest to start with, since we both tended to work later than the rest of the office. Matt Yoshita was the company bookkeeper, he was in his early forties but still very good-looking and trim. The installation was simple, Matt would just think that he had a new screensaver and then hopefully it would be too late. From my open office door I could see him turn to his computer and then a blank look came over his face as the swirling pattern on the screen cleared his mind. The next step was a profile designed to deeply explore his fears and desires. Matt began to type and the information started to scroll across my screen. I smile slid across my face as I realized that Matt was into be dominated and made to feel pain by women, so easy to change to men. He also had a fear of public embarrassment. My dick started to get hard as I quickly programmed in the changes I wanted made in his personality and launched the program.

A look of horror spread across Matt’s face as the changes scrolled down his screen and began to take hold. The changes were to make him gay, attracted only to me in a subservient way, several code words with interesting effects and a phrase to allow me to control him without the computer. I also made it that he would realize what was happening but be unable to stop it and slowly it would overwhelm his real personality as he became more and more turned on by what was happening until he wouldn’t want it to stop.

Matt slowly stood up and came into my office, closing the door behind him. “position 1” I said. Matt grimaced, his eyes begging me to stop, a small moan escaping his lips as he proceeded to strip. He took off his tie and undid his shirt revealing a hairless chest suprisingly well defined for his age. Next came his shoes and then he lowered his pants revealing his boxers showing that his dick was beginning to harden against his will. He took off his boxers and his now rock hard 6 in. dick emerged. He got onto his knees in front of me a blush creeping across his face. “good boy” I said causing his dick to jump and drip precum down the head. “I think you deserve a treat,” I said standing and unzipping my pants, My hard dick sticking straight out. “Time for your first taste of cock, Matt” I said waving it in front of his horror filled eyes. " I promise you’ll grow to love it” I said as his mouth engulfed my dick and his tongue lashed my sensitive head even though he fought against it.

I said the word “cuffs” and his hands shot behind his back, locking into place as his mind was convinced he was handcuffed. “bound chest” I said as his arms tightened to his side convinced that he was tied securely, his dick now throbbing and hard gave a lurch as he licked and sucked my dick. I shouted out “nipples” and almost came as he franticly sucked harder. His profile had indicated that hard nipple play was a fast way to make him cum and right now Matt’s mind was telling him that someone was playing very hard with his tight nipples.

“You know what happens if I cum in your mouth, don’t you boy” I said ramming my dick in harder. Matt shook his head yes showing that he knew that once I came in him he’d be mine forever. “Do you want me to stop” I asked, Matt shook his head no, his whole body trembling with desire and his eyes begging me not to stop. I pulled out and waved it in front of his face, he stuck his tongue out and whined, pleading with me to cum in his mouth. I rammed back in and shot my load down his throat as he greedily drank it all. I pulled out and wiped my dick across his face leaving a trail of cum. “orgasm level 5” I said watching as his body spasmed and he screamed out in pleasure/pain as his body experienced the most intense orgasm of his life.

I said “unbound and rest” and watched as Matt crumpled to the floor, covered in cum and sweat and breathing hard, his eyes filled with love and adoration. “You better go clean up” I said, “tomorrow is another busy day”. Matt stood up and gathered his clothes, “yes master, as you wish”. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day indeed.

End of chapter 1

Chapter 2—Han

The next morning dawned bright and early and I went into work with a smile on my face. I had decided that today would be the day that I used my screensaver on Hanhiro Shuichi, everyone called him Han. Mr. Shuichi was the vice president of our company and I have to admit he turned me on much more than all the others put together. Han Was very attractive and athletic, I’d guess he was in his late thirties, he had only gotten the job because he was a huge drinking buddy of Ned’s. I had seen him without his shirt once when he was changing for a big meeting, his chest was outrageous, slightly hairy with tight brown nipples and his stomach was rock hard with a line of black hair trailing to his crotch, very nice indeed.

Mr. Shuichi usually kept the door to his office closed so I didn’t think it be a problem to initiate him. I started up the program and waited for it to tell me that it had caught his attention, about ten minutes later a bell rang from my computer, signaling that it had. His profile scrolled across my screen and boy was it a boring profile, no fetishes, strictly straight, practically no fears and never even cheated on his wife. This really presented no problem for me, it just made my job a little longer, by the time I was finished Mr. Shuichi would be a brand new man.

The changes in Han would be similar to what I did to Matt Yoshita but with one big difference, I decided that Han would share my favorite fetish, socks. I have always been a sock and foot fanatic, the sight of a hot man in white gym socks only can make me cum very quickly. I figured that Han would like to share in that with his new master and since the only real fear that he had was one of public embarrassment (common to some degree in all Japanese) I decided to strengthen that and add a nice twist to his fetish. The other commands were basically code words to control him better.

There was a full office meeting scheduled that evening after the office closed. The meetings were held in a traditional Japanese style conference room. The room had a tatami mat floor and low table and cushions instead of chairs. Han was about to have the most intense meeting of his life. Han arrived at the conference room first even though he usually wasn’t early and removing his shoes entered and sat at his usual place. I arrived next and took off my shoes and sat across from him. Han looked over at me and did a doubletake his eyes riveted to the dark socks encasing my feet. He blushed and tried to look away but didn’t succeed until Fuji, our receptionist arrived at his place. Fuji was wearing white socks and was looking very good that day, He looked even better to Mr. Shuichi who stared in rapt amazement at his feet and tried to cover the bulge growing in his pants. Sam Yamoro, our salesman came in and sat down. Sam was wearing sheer brown dress socks and Han’s gaze soon fixed on them as the blush on his face got darker. Fuji noticed that something was wrong and asked Mr. Shuichi if he was ok, before he could answer Ned and Matt walked in and sat down. The meeting droned on but Han looked flushed, his forehead covered in sweat and his hands never left his lap, he stumbled through any question asked him and his eyes were constantly drawn to everyone’s sock covered feet.

The meeting ended and Ned invited us all to go out drinking with him, I begged off saying I had work to finish up and Mr. Shuichi said he wasn’t feeling well and just needed to make a call before going home. The others left and Han and I each went into our offices.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door,” come in” I said. Han stood in my doorway, “I need to discuss something with you” Han said. “Sure, no problem” I replied. Han closed the door behind him and locked it looking confused for a second as to why he did and went to sit on the sofa in my office. “I can’t remember what I needed to speak with you about” he said shaking his head in confusion. “I think I do” I said placing my sock covered feet on the desk. Han groaned and blushed at the same time, a look of both lust and horror filling his face. “You know exactly what you want to do, don’t you, Han?” I said wiggling my toes at him. Han stood up, a bulge obvious in his tight slacks, his mouth hanging open, a look of profound lust on his face and took a step closer but then stopped himself. “Believe me” I said using the command that opened his mind to suggestion. “It’s hot in here and you feel overdressed” I said, Han looked confused for a moment as the suggestion became truth and started to undress.

Han’s body was all that I could have hoped for and even more, He had taken off his shirt and tie and kicked off his shoes. He turned in apparant embarrassment and lowered his pants showing me white briefs covering his tight ass. “You’re still hot, aren’t you Han?” I asked prompting him to remove the briefs. He pulled them down his slightly hairy ass still keeping his back to me. “You’re not usually shy in front of me, you want to show me your dick” I said. Han seemed confused for a moment until the command became truth and he turned around a silly grin on his still blushing face. “Remember” I said triggering the code that would remind him that he shouldn’t be doing this. Han’s hands flew over his hard cock desperately trying to cover it, and he blushed and stammered “what am I doing, what are you doing to me”. He was near tears and very angry yet his orders made it impossible for him to harm me, I decided the time had come to finish his training.

“Relax” I said and Han instantly was more at ease, “worship” I said and pointed to my feet. Han let his hands drop to his sides, his rock hard dick standing out and came towards the desk. Han licked his lips and took another step towards the desk, “please don’t do this” he said. “Look at how turned on you are, Han” I replied “you know you want this more than anything”. A look of pain crossed his face as the command sank in but was replaced by one of joy. “You’re right, sir” he said bounding forward and seizing my feet in his hands and pressing his face to my socks and inhaling deeply. His tongue lashed out, Han moaned and began to jack off as he tongued my feet. “Stop” I said and he did so instantly, standing at attention. I stood up and stripped down to my socks.

“Position 3” I said and Han climbed onto my desk and got on all fours offering his ass to me. He was rock hard, his dick red and dripping precum. “You want me to fuck you more than anything, don’t you Han?” I asked climbing up behind him and rubbing the head of my dick against his tight pink hole. “God, yes please fuck me with your dick” Han shouted pushing back against me and trying to force my dick into his ass. I reached into the top desk drawer and pulled out the tube of lube that I keep there and squirted some into his hole and plunged my finger in. Han moaned and shuddered, his body experiencing more pleasure than it ever had before. I shoved my rock hard dick into him and started to fuck him hard. “Buildup to orgasm level 5” I said as I felt myself getting close. Han began to moan as the pleasure level started to get higher but knew that he couldn’t cum until I did. His ass was squirming faster and faster, Han’s moan now a continuous whine, bringing me to the edge. I pulled back and rammed in all the way, shooting deep inside him. Han screamed out and his dick jumped and began to spray cum all over my desktop.

Han finished licking his cum off my desk and laid down at my feet, his naked body wrapped around my legs. He had pulled off my socks and was licking between my toes, his dick growing harder by the minute. I think tomorrow it’s time that Fuji joined my little private stable.

End of chapter 2

Chapter 3—Fuji

The next step of my plan was to add Fuji Taoka to my list of converts. Fuji was the receptionist/gopher of the office. He was in his early twenties, thin and gawky looking. He fit into the classic willowy asian look that a lot of gay men like. Fuji was single and in this country alone, I suspected that he might be gay and thought there was a possibility that he’d make a good live-in slave. He sat in an open space in the middle of the office, so getting him under uninterrupted was going to be hard.

I decided to simplify things, I called Han and gave him the command to call Fuji into his office and say he wanted to dictate a letter and the Fuji should use his computer to do it. I had seen him do this in the past so it wouldn’t seem out of the ordinary. The plan worked perfectly and Fuji’s profile appeared on my screen, just as I thought he was gay. His fantasies were decidedly vanilla and his taste in men left a lot to be desired. It would be very easy to make some simple changes. After I was done Fuji returned to his desk, remembering nothing, I paged him and invited him to my home that night. Fuji accepted not even questioning how odd it was for me to do that and said he’d arrive at 7pm.

My bell rang at 7pm on the dot, I opened it to see Fuji, dressed exactly as I wanted him. He seemed uncomfortable in his tight jeans and sheer bodyhugging shirt, I commented that he looked different from his usual and he seemed genuinely confused as to why he was dressed the way he was. He came in and took the drink I offered, gulping it down. “Horny” I said under my breath,“did you say something Fuji asked. “Just that I thought you might be more comfortable if you took off your shoes and took a seat” I said guiding him to my couch. “What a great idea” he said taking off his shoes, and unconsciously rubbing the growing bulge in his tight pants. I sat down next to him and kicked off my shoes also.

“Hot” I said under my breath,“what did you say” Fuji asked. " I said it’s hot in here, I’m going to take off my shirt, you don’t mind do you” I asked. Fuji gulped and shook his head no, trying to cover his growing erection with his hands. I stood up and slowly took off my t-shirt rubbing it across my hairy chest and nipples and sat back down. Sweat was running down Fuji’s face and his shirt was drenched in it, he was shifting around trying to cool off. “Sorry about the heat” I said, “my air conditioner is on the fritz”. “The heat always makes me horny” I said. Fuji moaned aloud and tried to take his eyes off my nipples as his horniness doubled from my use of the code word. “If you’re too hot, you can take off some clothes, I won’t mind” I said. Fuji stood up in a flash and stripped down to his underwear. He blushed when my eyes settled on his hard slim 7-inch dick pressed against his tight washboard stomach. “Nice underwear” I said looking at the sheer thong straining to cover his package. He blushed brighter and stammered " I never owned anything like them before today, I don’t know what possessed me to buy them.

“I think I do” I said grabbing his dick and pulling him to me as I said " magic” under my breath. Fuji moaned loudly and his knees nearly buckled as the code took effect. The word magic had made him hyper sensitive to touch and was building his pleasure levels with even the slightest touch to anywhere on his body. I pulled Fuji’s underwear down revealing his rock hard dick, I licked off the drop of precum forming on his bright red dickhead. Fuji was moaning uncontrollably as his dick slipped in and out of my mouth, my tongue licking his balls with each downstroke.

I pulled off and Fuji moaned in disappointment but knew better then to move. As I stripped down Fuji couldn’t take his lust filled eyes off me. I sat on the couch my hard cock pointing toward my stomach. “Go get the lube in the bathroom and get your ass ready for my dick, slave” I ordered. With the use of the code word Fuji’s eyed glazed over with more than lust and his personality was replaced with a totally submissive sex slave alter ego. “Yes, Master” he replied rushing to do as I ordered. He returned shortly with the jar of lube in hand, “prepare me” I said pointing to my straining dick. Fuji lovingly coated my dick with lube, his eyes filled with adoration. “Mount me, Slaveboy, Fuck yourself on my dick” I said grasping the base of my dick. Fuji straddled me, sliding down onto my dick, his asscheeks parted and he began to fuck himself fast and hard. Fuji moaned and shuddered, his rock hard dick rubbing against my chest and stomach as I played with his nipples. I felt myself getting close " buildup to orgasm level 5” I moaned as Fuji slid further down on my throbbing hardon. Fuji started pistoning himself on and off harder and harder, moaning and shaking as he brought me over the edge. “I’m cumming” I shouted as I shot volley after volley of hot cum deep into him. Fuji screamed, the pleasure too intense as his dick exploded a huge load of cum that covered me from my neck to my stomach.

Fuji Licked the cum off of my chest and began to suck my nipples. Tomorrow he would give notice on his tiny studio apartment and quietly move in with me. It will be nice to have someone on hand to relieve my sexual tension after work besides Raoul. I had decided to leave Ned for last so that meant that tomorrow Sam Yamoro would join my little private club. Fuji has moved down to my dick and is starting to suck it, I guess it’s time for round two.

End of chapter 3

Chapter 4—Sam

My next target was Sam Yamoro, our salesman. Sam is tall for the average Japanese man, in his late twenties, married and boring. I sent the program into his computer and his profile was strikingly similar to that of Han Shuichi’s. Sam really was boring, nothing much to work on. I decided to give him an interesting fetish, one that I wasn’t even sure existed. I collect old neckties from the fifties, and wear a different one to work everyday. Our office was casual so this wasn’t needed but I love wearing them.

Starting this afternoon Sam was going to find them and all neckties attractive. That attraction would lead to sexual fantasies involving them, at first with girls but slowly replaced by images of men but mostly me. He would start to feel compelled to buy at least one silk necktie a day and hide them in his office, constantly taking them out to fondle them and rub them against his face and body. The finale would be when he wouldn’t be able to fight the urge and would wrap a necktie around his hand and jackoff at work thinking of me. The day that occurred Sam would come to my office to complete his training. Well worth the wait, I thought considering the fun it would be to watch him suffer all week.

The day I initiated the program was a Wednesday, the following Tuesday Sam came to my office and asked to speak with me. Sam looked like hell but I noticed that he had started wearing a necktie. I paged Fuji and told him to hold my calls and since Ned wasn’t in today I figured that an afternoon quickie was in order. “Nice tie” I said triggering Sam’s training. Sam’s eyes glazed over letting me know that he was ready for programming. “Get all the ties from your office and when you come back lock the door behind you and perform a strip to position 2” I said. Sam jumped up and practically ran to his office.

When Sam returned minutes later he locked the door behind him and dropped a large paper bag brimming with ties onto my couch and proceeded to strip. Sam’s programming had told him to strip slowly and to try his hardest to turn me on by what he was doing. Sam loosened his tie and slowly unbuttoned his shirt showing me his suprisingly hairy Japanese chest. He ran his hands up and down his sides and played with his nipples. He took off his shirt and approached my chair, which I had moved to the side of my desk. Sam was turned on, he rubbed a growing bulge in his pants as he kicked of his shoes. Sam stood inches from me, He unzipped his pants and turned around, slowly pulling them down as he wiggled his ass for me. Sam stepped out of his pants and turned around while playing with a large bulge in his tight silk boxers. He stuck his hand in and pulled out his 8-inch dick. It’s seemed that I had scored a jackpot, his dick was much larger than all the others in the office were.

Sam slid his boxers down and stepped out of them, turning around and touching his ankles to show me his tight brown hole which was position 2. I reached out and rubbed his tight ass, tracing a finger along the crack and gently pushing in. Sam moaned and pushed back spreading his legs to reveal his low hanging balls. I reached out with my other hand and grabbed them, pulling down hard and making Sam gasp as his dick swung to and fro. I let go and said " go get some ties”, Sam stood up and grabbed a handful turning to hand them to me. I tied one tightly around his nuts and made him turn around and tied his hands behind his back with another. Sam moaned as I covered my hand with one and ran it along his body finally ending up on his dick. I pulled him to me and dropped the tie and began to suck his dick. Sam squirmed and moaned as I sucked his hard cock and tugged on the tie wrapping his balls.

I pulled off and turned him towards the desk, Sam leaned over offering his ass to me. I stripped and said, “You want my dick inside you more than anything, don’t you Sam”. In answer Sam moaned and pushed his ass into the air opening his hole up deeper as the suggestion became fact. “You’ve never wanted that before but now it’s all you can think of isn’t it, Sam”. Sam nodded yes and shook his ass at me, imploring me to fuck him. “You know that when I cum in you that you’ll be helpless against my wishes and be my sex slave?” I asked. “Yes Master, Please do it now, my ass needs to feel your dick filling it up” Sam said humping the desk in his horniness.

I lubed up and rammed into his hot moist hole, fucking him hard. Sam moaned and shoved himself back pushing my dick in as far as it would go. I grabbed his bound hands to steady myself and drove my dick in and out, my nuts slamming into his asscheeks. I pulled out and slammed back in driving my rock hard dick in as far as it would go. Sam continued to moan and thrust back making me go in deeper and harder with each thrust. I decided to wake Sam up for a minute by saying “remember” into his ear. Sam shook himself and slowly became aware “oh god, no” he screamed and tried to slide off my dick. “What are you doing to me?” he cried still trying to squirm off. “It will all make perfect sense in a minute” I said ramming in as deep as I could. I shouted out “orgasm level 5” as I began to shoot my cum deep into his ass. “No oooooooH God, Yes” Sam screamed out as he started to shoot onto my desk and his personality was changed for good. I slid out and turned Sam over, He looked at me with absolute love and lust. “That wasn’t so bad now was it, Slave?” I asked. “Oh, no master it was wonderful, thank you so much” he said going to his knees and sucking my dick clean.

Four down and one to go, tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

End of chapter 4

Chapter 5—Ned

The next day Ned never showed up at the office, not unusual at all, he only came to work two or three days a week at the most. I received a disturbing call though, it seems that Ned cheated one of our suppliers of a large shipment of goods forcing the man out of business. I was really upset over this, the supplier Mr. Yukimo was a really nice guy and didn’t deserve that, not that anyone did. I decided that when Ned finally did come in that he was going to get some special treatment.

Ned came in around noon on Friday, half high on something. He stumbled around acting odd and being obnoxious to everyone. I couldn’t wait for him to sit down in front of his computer, I had devised some wonderfully perverse plans for him. At about 4pm he staggered into his office and sat down, I jumped into action and launched the program. His profile scrolled across my screen and boy was it sickening. Ned had a thing for young girls, like around age 15 and loved to humiliate them and pee on them and such. It fit his personality perfectly but the time had come for a drastic change. I set the program into motion and waited till five o’clock when Ned Akira was going to have the first worst night of his new life.

At five on the dot I got up and went towards Ned’s office, passing the rest of the staff who were all seated at their desks staring at the swirling patterns on their computer screens. I went in and looked at Ned who was sitting at his desk and staring at me in horror. “You’ve had an hour to think about how things are going to be from now on, haven’t you, you worthless piece of shit” I said sitting across from him. Ned whimpered and looked pleadingly at me, “oh, that right, you can’t talk or move without my permission, can you” I said. “Things are just starting, you’ll have a lot to get used to over the next few weeks” I said “but, you’ll soon come to love it in an odd way”. “In case you’re wondering,” I said “I have turned you into a complete sex pig, you’ll do whatever I or any of my other slaves tell you to”. “Part of you will be screaming out against it even as your body responds and over time you’ll forget who you used to be” I said. Ned whimpered and begged me with his eyes as drool slid down the corner of his mouth.

“Strip and get on your knees, pig” I said standing up. I went to the door and snapped my fingers, the others got up and came to the door. “Get ready for some fun, boys” I said turning to watch Ned strip down. They began to strip and followed me into Ned’s large office. Ned had stripped and was kneeling in front of his desk, A look of horror still on his ugly face even as his pathetic dick began to swell and harden. “Boy, you look like shit, look at that pot belly and little tiny dick on you and what’s with the ponytail?” I said snickering and causing the others to laugh along. Ned blushed and his 5 inch dick grew to its full hardness. “See that Neddy, all I have to do is insult you and you get hard, even though in a small part of your warped mind you’re screaming right now” I said.

I motioned for Matt to stand in front of Ned, “lick his feet, Ned” I ordered. Ned looked at me with horror even as his mind forced him to obey and his tongue lashed out licking Matt’s toes. Matt got instantly hard, His conditioning giving him no other choice. “Stop” I called out, “turn around and offer Neddy a taste of your ass”. Matt turned and spread his asscheeks offering his hole to Ned. “Go ahead little dog, Lick that hole” I ordered and Ned moaned in pain but stuck his face in Matt’s ass. Matt moaned and wiggled his ass while Ned licked and sucked his hole, Ned was rock hard and dripping precum. The action had turned me on, I called Han over and made him give me a blowjob as I watched.

I called Sam over and told him to fuck Ned dry and hard, He rushed over and positioned his dick at Ned’s upturned ass. Ned thrust back involuntarily and groaned in pleasure/pain as Sam’s big dick slammed into the hilt. Matt was getting close so I told him to turn around and face fuck Ned. Matt turned and slapped Ned across the face with his rock hard dick and slid it into his mouth. Matt grabbed his ears and began to thrust in and out faster and faster. I decided that Ned wasn’t suffering enough so I called out “Neddy, Pain level 3” and watched as Ned screamed out and his whole body spasmed as multiple points of pain blossomed and merged with the intense pleasure he was feeling. The movement was too much for Sam who cried out that he was close to cumming, I gave him permission and he began to scream out as he came in Ned’s ass. Matt was on the edge too so I told him to pull out and cover Ned’s face with his hot cum. Matt’s Dick spraying cum all over Ned’s face was too much for me and I groaned and shot into Han’s Mouth, Han moaned and sucked it down.

I made Matt and Sam go to sleep and walked over to Ned. He was a mess, covered in cum and sweat, his dick hard and his body straining from the intense pleasure and pain coursing though it. “You really want to cum don’t you Dogboy, I said nudging his nuts with my foot. “Yes, please master” he begged, “not for a long time, Neddy” I said turning away “it’s time for Round two”. “Get up on your desk, lay on your Back with your legs in the air and offer up that flabby ass” I ordered. Ned rushed to obey parting his asscheeks and raising his legs high. “Fuji, I want you to fill that hole up” I ordered and Fuji climbed on the desk and putting Ned’s feet on his shoulders began to fuck him. I noticed that Han was still rock hard so I told him to sit on Ned’s face and jack off on his chest. I had gotten hard again so I woke Sam up and told him to bend over and proceeded to slide my hard dick into his furry ass.

I began to fuck Sam who got instantly hard and started to moan and wiggle his ass. I could tell that Fuji was getting close since he was slamming his dick harder and harder into Ned’s ass. I called out “Han and Fuji Orgasm level 5” and watched as they both instantly came. Fuji filled Ned’s ass with his come and pulled out waiting for orders, Han came also and still sitting on Ned’s face waited also. I told them to go into one of the corners and sleep. I was getting close and told Sam “buildup to Orgasm level 5” and gasped as he shuddered and his ass tightened around my dick forming a silken tunnel of pleasure. I looked over at Ned stretched out on his desk, his body covered in cum, his dick hard as a rock, his eyes begging me to let him come or release him and called out " Neddy, pain level 5”. Ned Screamed as his back arched in pain, his face a mask of fear and I started to shoot into Sam’s hot ass, Sam moaned loudly and came all over the carpet.

I walked over to Ned and ran my hand down his straining side, he gasped in pleasure and his rock hard dick spasmed. Ned’s eyes pleaded with me as my hand got closer to his dick. I grabbed his nuts causing him to moan first in pleasure then in pain as I applied pressure. I could see that Ned was confused as the pain and pleasure began to merge and he couldn’t tell one apart from the other. “You haven’t even begun to suffer Neddy” I said gently stroking his dick and making him tremble and shudder as he got closer to the edge. “My fun is only starting, tomorrow will be your first day of full training, the lack of cocaine will probably be the easiest thing you have to deal with” I said. Ned whimpered and mouthed the word no as the awful truth began to sink in. I called out orgasm level 2 and watched as his expression turned to one of lust and adoration. Ned’s body shivered and he moaned out as wad after wad of cum shot out of his dick arcing over his head and landing on the desk and floor.

End of chapter 5