The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is the preview of my free Journeys into Passion eBook. It will be available on my blog, The Realms of Mr. Potestas, on November 26, 2018!

Alabaster

Sarah could not help but find herself amazed at what she was doing. Sure, this was the result of the most recent “wish,” but she never dreamed it would ever come so far beyond far. The woman before her, the woman Sarah knew so well yet not at all, had a look of equal amazement. This was happening, there was no doubt about that. In the end, Sarah’s amazement was more of how this was who she truly was all along. What happened to Sarah, where she was, was probably not really destiny, but there was perhaps no other way to be who she really was …

* * *

“As we both know, Jennifer, it has been 13 months since your sister first arrived here … I’m not sure you’ll like what I’m about to tell you,” the young private detective Jack Blake began. “Not sure I like it …”

“Tell me!” Jennifer called desperately.

“Your sister, Sarah … Well, the best way to frame this — and I really hate to be so roundabout — is that I hit a dead end. Don’t take that the wrong way, Jennifer. There are these … Silver Smiths not far from here …”

Jennifer felt a chill.

“Yes, those ones. As we all know they might not exist, or at least the ghost-place they’re supposed to live might not. Yet, within the last few years, somehow everything is rounding back to them … How I came to that dead end was through the fairly new and highly pricey street drug usually called ‘silver angel’ or ‘silver angel dust’ or some variant of that. Supposedly, it makes our wishes come true, or at least, make us think they do. The stories surrounding it are normally sexual in nature — a fantastically good one night stand and so forth, but other things as well like revealing our true selves.”

“True selves?”

“Yes …” he confirmed ponderously. “From users I have spoken to, the very sensation of wish fulfillment alone is addictive, while the more they use it, the more they wish, the more they might shed whatever fallacies they let grow on themselves.”

“Sounds like this magic dust comes from those Silver Smiths …?”

“According to a dealer I spoke with recently, yes, it does. Now, this is not something new for the police here. They’ve been going nuts trying to figure this drug out. While technically not illegal, it’s the source of a lot of local problems now. It has a major issue for study: short shelf-life that leads to almost immediate use. That, and at least one officer that successfully procured a fresh sample found herself in a not fully reported downward spiral of dust-fueled depravity that led to her disappearance. The rumor is that she joined the ‘nonexistent’ Silver Smiths … Now, I bring up the AWOL police woman because her story is slowly becoming more common. Your sister appears to have followed it.”

“Does that mean she’s …”

“Dead? No, I don’t think so,” he forwarded ponderously. “I think these Silver Smiths are real, because there must be some kind of organization making the drug. I think they are a kind of unorthodox front for silver dust. Probably move around a bit, and whenever someone finds them or threatens them, they just shake some dust at the infractor, as it were. Quite brilliant, I think …”

“And there is the dead end …”

“Indeed, Jennifer. I’ve gone looking for these Silver Smiths for prior clients — and again for you, but never find them. They obviously never stay long in one place! I suppose I could purchase some dust to make a few wishes, but I admit to being too scared to follow that road.”

“Maybe I should …”

The detective deeply sighed. “I can’t stop you from doing anything. I had a feeling you would want to follow her after I reported it all to you. Wasn’t sure if I wanted to tell you all this, but maybe she wished for you to find her. I dunno … Probably would’ve learned most of that on your own anyway, just by being here. It’s as if this city’s being consumed …”

Jennifer walked to the nearby hotel in a daze. “Argent City Inn” barely registered walking under its gateway. She made her way to the quiet bar. A man and woman inaudibly chatted on the other end.

“I’m not sure if a stiff drink will be enough for you …” the middle aged bartender observed. His name-tag stated “Gregg — Assistant Manager.”

“Just give me something …” she growled.

He placed a glass of Irish Whisky, neat, before her. “Best shit we’ve got behind me.”

“Silver dust …” she said sarcastically, taking a large gulp. Never had that kind of strong whiskey before, but the sharp flow down her throat barely phased her.

“Yes, that stuff …” he sighed.

“Ever try it?” she asked, still sarcastic.

“Humph! Does it look like I have? From the looks of it, you haven’t either.”

“Why haven’t you tried it?” she asked somewhat more seriously.

“Me? I don’t really want anything! Yeah, sure, I like sex as much as anyone, but maybe I just like talking with people …” He deeply sighed. “When the silver first showed up, I thought it might actually bring this old city back to life. Its life blood was real silver up to about ten years ago.”

“The mine dried up?”

“Yeah, well, I’m actually not really sure. Argent Mining went out of business suddenly. It was assumed the mine dried up, and they didn’t bother to warn anyone. Even if it didn’t, there’s yet to be an overture from some other company to resume operation. The city’s entire economy nearly collapsed soon after. When that silver angel dust showed up a couple years ago, the city seemed to change for the better. It was a brief high, in that everyone just started to be happier, more sexually pleased. I guess that’s still the case, but the local economy’s still shit. Now, people are disappearing, supposedly sucked into that fantastical cabal of the Silver Smiths! Silver dust probably is coming from their home base, wherever it is.”

“So how is this hotel still going? A pragmatic wish?”

He shrugged. “Probably not pragmatic, but I’m pretty sure the owner made a wish to keep the place going while he just fucks men and women in his penthouse above.”

“That say it reveals our true colors!” she said in false enthusiasm, taking down the rest of her drink in a slow gulp.

He smiled, glancing over to another patron. “I think I should warn you, just clicking in my head now, I think I over heard her ‘wishing’ for something tonight over there. I’m sure I saw her dump a baggie of dust into her now empty drinks.”

“Great!” she laughed.

The bartender walked over to the couple, who were practically about to fuck each other right in front of everyone. Well, by “everyone,” the five people there.

Jennifer then noticed the single woman looked over to her almost slyly. She smiled back sarcastically, before she realized a surprising interest in her. The growing urge to sit with her slowly became overpowering. ‘I guess I can’t disappoint her!’ she thought to herself in amazement.

Walking over, Jennifer felt a surprising thrill. She did not really think anything was going to happen, but she she did welcome the distraction.

“Hello, I’m Jennifer, I hear you wished for me?” Jennifer said lightly.

“I’m Liza!” the lithe, sexy brunette smiled largely. She contrasted significantly from Jennifer’s appearance. Jennifer was subtly voluptuous and a bit athletic, while she had dirty blonde hair and light green eyes.

The two had an instant report to the point of Jennifer feeling like she would be fine if she had her first lesbian experience with this woman. Indeed, Jennifer was so distracted, that the already half-naked couple were leaving for a more comfortable location.

A familiar dance-pop song came on the speakers. “I fuckin’ love this song! Let’s dance.”

Jennifer and Liza found themselves sloppily dancing in an almost-tango. Neither were really good dancers, but were just having fun. They were all over each other, feeling the heat of their breath and bodies. It was fun, it was hot. Jennifer never felt another woman’s ass before, but found herself wondering why she never had. Liza’s was so gloriously firm!

The two found themselves glancing at each other’s fully lips. Jennifer’s had a light lip gloss, while Liza’s had a sexily glossy pink. In an almost primal motion, Jennifer slowly wet her lips, pulled Liza’s head to hers, and pressed her lips firmly on Liza’s. Jennifer’s dancing partner responded in kind to create a lustful kiss with just a hint of tongue.

“Holy shit!” Jennifer exclaimed in more arousal than she knew possible. “I don’t care if you wished for this, we are gonna fuck!”

Liza looked as joyous as she was aroused, and the horny women quickly left for a room, Liza’s being slightly closer.

The two were all over each other, groping kissing. Jennifer had never been with a woman before, but it all felt remarkably natural. She genuinely wondered if it really was that magical drug, because of how good and natural it felt.

Now naked on the big bed, Jennifer hungrily ate out Liza soft, moistening snatch. Liza moaned hungrily. It tasted so fucking good! On instinct she never knew she had, Jennifer began to consume more deeply, while fingering the cooing woman.

Jennifer then aggressively slid the surprised Liza to the floor, and straddled Liza’s face with her tingling crotch. Liza automatically started to consume.

“Fuck yeah!” Jennifer exclaimed in a slight growl. “Good girl. Yeah.”

“UMM! I got a double sided strap-on!”

“I want it in me!” she cooed honestly yet playfully.

Jennifer barely even knew such a thing existed, but there the black thing was, being handed to her by the lustful Liza. She took it from Liza, and inserted it as if she had done it a thousand times. It felt so good and right inside her that she nearly came when she adjusted the straps around her waist with implausible ease.

Liza automatically began to suck it off, the associated motions within Jennifer made her moan joyously. She then mounted the excited Jennifer, and humped on her knees.

“Oh, yeah, Liza! I love this!” Jennifer cooed, realizing a moment later that love had nothing to do with this!

Liza humped and wriggled wildly, occasionally fingering her own ass.

“Oh, yeah, that’s fuckin’ … babuh!” Jennifer cooed incoherently. “Get on your fuckin’ knees, I wanna fuck your face!”

Liza did as ordered. Her amazement toward Jennifer’s behavior suggested that Liza’s wish did not incorporate having Jennifer be so aggressive. The remarkable part was how Jennifer was never this aggressive before. It was as if the power of the dust freed her in unexpected ways.

Jennifer playfully, aggressively slapped Liza’s face with the dildo, the motions pleasuring Jennifer’s G-spot. “You want it? Tell me you want it!”

“I want it!” Liza cried, opening her mouth wide, tongue out.

Jennifer playfully slapped with dildo on Liza’s tongue a few times, before shoving it down her throat. She grabbed Liza’s head, and began to hump wildly, droll and gagging were as plentiful their moans of pleasure.

Liza then found herself all but thrown onto her hands and knees. “You want it? You want this dick?” Jennifer asked, caring little about the answer.

“Oh, fuck, yeah! Give it to me!” Liza cooed.

Jennifer pulled apart the firm asscheeks, and shoved the member down Liza’s slick pussy. She humped wildly, an apparent savant at hip thrusting. The moaned and cooed even more wildly. Jennifer then practically thrust all her weight into the mad thrusts of lust, on her knees above.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” Jennifer growled. “Isn’t this what you wished for?”

“Oh, gah …” were the only tangible words the overwhelmed Liza could muster.

“This is what you wished for, huh?”

Jennifer then moved Liza to her side, and resumed fucking her from there. She was practically dancing.

“Oh, my Gawd!” Liza cooed. “Feels so fucking good”

Jennifer unmounted, slapped Liza’s ass hard, and ordered, “Suck my dick, drool all over it!”

Liza hungrily did as ordered, as Jennifer humped her face. She soon found herself on her elbows and knees, with Jennifer humping crazily from behind.

“Oh, you like this!” Jennifer cooed.

“Oh, my … holy shit, yes!”

“God, I never knew how much fun humping a woman was!” Jennifer exclaimed.

Liza then found herself flipped onto her back, legs up and back. Jennifer joyously humped while standing, occasionally with her leg up.

“Shit!” Liza cooed.

Jennifer quickly dove down to drink up delicious pussy juice to quench a thirst she never had before, and then resumed her thrusting. It really was all the best pleasure Jennifer ever had!

“Oh, yes! Please, more!” Liza cooed.

“Oh, we’re in perfect agreement!” Jennifer cooed loudly, before humping faster and more lustfully. “You want tah cum, Liza? You wanna cum on this hard dick? Is this what you wished for?”

“Oh, fuck yeah!”

The pleasure grew and grew far beyond either ever dreamed. And soon, they both exploded in the hardest, wettest orgasm they ever had …

* * *

Sarah found herself in a bit of a funk on this business trip. She was not even sure why her boss had her go to this dying city, Argent, in Colorado. It was seen as hopeless by most of big business not long after their mine ceased operation, while drugs were seen as an epidemic by local health and law officials. Sarah had no intention of even staying the night in such a place. She was a beautiful woman with hazel-green eyes, olive colored skin, and black hair. Pretty girls aren’t supposed to deal with this shit, she thought to herself.

After a largely successful meeting with the owner of the Argent City Inn, Sarah was casually checking her email on her phone. Suddenly, her eyes caught a small paper bag in the far corner. Shrugging at the random distraction she yearned for, she picked it up, and mindlessly reached inside. It was cold and grainy, whatever it was.

Examining her hand she said to herself, “Dust?” She sniffed it, unintentionally inhaling a small amount of the slightly substance. Coughing, she stated unhappily, “I really wish to see and be more than all this shit …”

Feeling a bit dizzy, she dropped the bag, and shook her head. “Great, I just inhaled PCP or something!”

Sarah’s phone suddenly buzzed: it was her boss.

“Sarah? How’d the meeting go?”

‘You already know you fuckin’ prick. You wouldn’t have called!’ she thought. “It went fine Bob. He should have already signed the investment deal. No intention of selling, though.”

“Well, one step at a time, Sarah!”

She rolled her eyes, absolutely hating it when he used such silly cliches.

“You know what, Sarah?” he said excitedly. “Stick around for a week, my dime. Make another meeting. Maybe we can sweeten the deal a bit with this guy. Maybe he just won’t sell, but every dollar counts!”

That offer caught Sarah off guard. Bob normally was not only a prick, but also kind of lazy. Once he got any deal, he normally would just run away with it, and only occasionally screwed over somebody when he finally felt like it. His out of character plan probably would work, too. Sarah put on a pretty damn good mask when making deals, and normally would succeed to some degree. It was not just her attractiveness; not every business person was a man or lesbian. She was just that damn good, when she felt like it. And in Argent Shitty, Sarah did not really fell like it. Yet, saying no directly was never an option with Bob. “OK, I’ll see what I can do, Bob.”

“Great! Can’t wait to hear what extra you get, Sarah.” He hung up.

Sarah deeply sighed. Could she find the energy to do what her boss asked? She sat on the couch in the hotel’s reception area, thinking. There were a few people on the other end of the reception area, but paid little attention to them. She just wanted to go home, and pretend to be happy, as always …

“Did you know that the most wonderful thing about silver angel dust is that it does not really create coincidence?”

“What!?” Sarah jumped to her feet. She had no idea where the casually dressed man came from.

The very light skinned man laughed quietly. “My name is Bergman. It’s no coincidence I am here. I’ve worked with and sold the dust long enough to know its machinations. You made a wish, and I sit next to you on induced instinct, for lack of better words. Most people use it for sex or some kind of self-satisfaction. It can be genuinely amusing to see how dust makes those around them do things like it was all normal.”

Sarah slowly calmed herself down, reading the man’s mannerisms when he spoke. There was no mask or obvious ulterior motive, per se. He honestly presented himself as a businessman disinterested in personally making anyone do anything. Indeed, he was blatantly attracted to her, but he seemed disinterested in that at the moment.

Smirking in her fascination with honesty she was not accustomed to, Sarah casually sat next to him. “The bag in the elevator …” she said quietly.

He put on his own air of fascination. “I suppose you made a wish without knowing it could be made true. Such acts are the most primal and honest, which helps explain some things. I’m a bit up the chain, let’s say, I largely manage the dealers of the dust. Then again, we are not a large organization. There are not many above me. Of course, where I am from, most do not directly work for us.”

Sarah was surprised at how cryptic he became in spite of the lack of observed mask. Yet, in her experience, such cryptic language often meant a strong business opportunity. “My name is Sarah Summers.” They shook firmly. “Tell me of your organization, Mr. Bergman.”

“We have been called the Silver Smiths, but we aim to be so under-the-radar that there is no official name. We produce and sell what has been called ‘silver angel dust’ by the locals. It is not illegal, nor truly a narcotic. Yet, it is certainly a mind-altering substance.”

“My business has traditionally been in real estate, Mr. Bergman, not … pharmaceuticals.”

“Ah, but we are not a pharmaceutical company, Ms Summers,” she joked dryly. “Our product has limitations. It can’t really cure cancer, and it won’t necessarily make you do or become something that was not already truth.”

“Are there more limitations.”

“Yes,” he began unhappily. “Limited shelf-life. We have yet to figure out a way to make it last more than 48 hours outside of its origin point post-synthesizing. As such, we have been unable to expand distribution past this city effectively, as the market is now saturated in this city.”

There was her opening. “So, Mr. Bergman, your organization is interested in some kind of investment for further research into your product?”

He shrugged in a subtle, almost nonchalant way. “Perhaps, Ms Summers. Would you be interested in considering some kind of investment?”

Like it was the most normal and correct thing she has ever done, Sarah answered, “Before I make any considerations — this being a rather foreign business field for me, there are stipulations before I make any decisions.”

“Name them!”

“First I want to see the drug in action. I know I might have already made a wish, but I want to see if it will do something I would expect.”

“And?”

“If I like what I see, then I would like to see the operation for myself, learn more about how the stuff is made and how it works. Then, we may talk further.”

“Done.”

They firmly shook.

“Well,” he took out a small baggie of dust from his inner pocket. “You might be the first to receive a free sample of our product that wasn’t dropped by someone.”

Sarah took the baggy. “So, how does this work?”

“You ingest it. It’s tasteless. Sounds like you technically snorted it earlier, but it does not really matter.”

Sarah opened the baggie. There could not have been much more in there than what she inhaled not long before. She thought about what she was doing, what was happening. Was she really about take some unknown narcotic … again? The answer that instantly came to her was yes! This was completely bizarre. She had taken addictive substances before — never liking them much, but this did not feel like that. It was more like having morning coffee, and having another in the evening to not pass out while driving. Except, even that was not really a great comparison. Whatever this was, the only way that felt best to understand all this was to use the substance again.

“OK …” Deciding on something otherwise completely random yet obvious, she pored the tasteless dust into her mouth, swallowing. “I … wish an attractive guy would come up to me, and offer me not only nameless casual sex, but also his services as a foot fetishist.”

“Well,” Bergman began, “here’s my card, have fun, and look forward to hearing back from you later.” He left.

“Humph!” she mumbled to herself. This was all completely ridiculous to her, but there seemed to be a legitimate business opportunity here. Even if this drug was more a placebo, millions could be made from such a thing. She knowingly had that mentality of not really caring about the people themselves, while only caring about the money they had available.

“Hi there!” an attractive, pale skinned man approached her.

“Uh, hi?”

“I don’t know how to say this, but I saw you sitting there.”

“Yes?”

“Well, don’t take this the wrong way, but I could swipe right on the phone all night and not find anyone better!”

“Really? Do you normally find people to have casual sex with?”

“Not really. I don’t even bother with dust!”

“Interesting …” She looked the man over. He appeared to be exactly what she wished for. Indeed, there was nothing off about him that would suggest some kind of danger. Was this really working? “What special services do you have to offer?”

“Oh …” he said sheepishly. “Foot fetish stuff. Don’t normally jump in with it, but if you’re interested …”

“Yes. You have a room?” Sarah was as excited as fascinated.

Before she knew it, Sarah was making out in the hotel room of some nameless stranger! It felt good and dirty. She had no idea something “dirty” could be so fun.

Sarah sat on the bed, legs cross. “Well, I’m very curious about what you can do with my feet.”

His eyes went wide, looking down to Sarah’s black, scrappy heels. Before she knew it, her shoes were pealed away, and the man was passionately worshiping them with his hands and mouth.

“Oh, my God, that feels good!” Sarah exclaimed, feeling up and down her chest and stomach. She quickly unzipped her pants, and plowed her hand down her moistening pussy. The attention to her feet sent such powerful shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body that she almost did not need to rub herself so passionately. Yet, she wanted it all!

The man was already passionately stroking himself, before he stood and clamped Sarah’s spit-lubed feet around the man’s throbbing member. He thrust at first, but Sarah quickly found herself doing the stroking.

Sarah went wide eyed. She had been vaguely aware of such a sexual act, but never experienced it before. It was dirty, it was extravagant, it was fun! Tightly stroking a dick between her arches felt almost as good and fun as having it in her crotch.

“Oh, just fuckin’ come down here!” she ordered. “You can finish yourself off between my tingling feet after you make me cum!”

The man happily crawled on top of her, and with some slight feeling around, put his respectable member inside her. His thrusts told her he was not that experienced, but was giving it his all. Still, she hated being on the bottom. With a surprised look on the man’s face, she flipped him to his back. On her knees, she took total control. Now this was becoming some great sex! Even the somewhat inexperienced man found himself on a good groove, suggesting he might just outlast her.

Leaning back a bit, Sarah began to indulge in the pleasure all that much more. She thrust nimbly joyously, using her naturally athletic physique. ‘Dust is awesome!’ she thought to herself. She thrust into him, beginning to feel her growing orgasm, doing what she could to hasten it for herself, wanting to feel someone blow a load between her arches. She soon came hard and fast, teeth clenched.

Sarah could see the breathless man was not much more than a thrust away from cuming. She slowly unmounted him, seeing his cock ready to burst. She lay back, and began to stroke his cock between her sole like a savant. Her feet tingled pleasurably, as he spewed massive amounts of thick cum all over her legs, feet, and bed. Much more fun than that one hand-job she gave in college. They lay back on the verge of passing out.

“Now clean me up,” she ordered presenting her cum covered legs and feet.

“Wah?”

“Look at it this way, you get to worship my feet more!”

At first, he looked shocked to be eating his own cum, but seemed to enjoy the worshiping as he went along. He really did go for every drop, examining and licking happily …

“In the old silver mine?” Sarah asked Bergman, looking into the dark, dead mine entrance.

“Yes, Sarah. Follow me, and you will understand.” He ate a small amount of dust, and stated, “Home.”

There were odd twists and turns in the darkness, but Bergman seemed to know where he was going. Well, the dust was practically guiding him. He eventually opened what sounded like a thick, creaky metal door. The world beyond was dim, as if it was night. Yet it was only three in the afternoon.

“Are we still in the cave?” she asked bewildered.

“No,” he said almost darkly.

It was like some kind a dark city. Everyone was working in some way. Massive crates were everywhere. Large crates were coming from what looked like another mine entrance, and brought to an ancient looking building of gray stone. Crates of a darker color left the stone building, and brought to what looked like an old warehouse. Individuals not unlike Bergman left the warehouse to what looked like yet another entrance. They moved in an artificially drone-like way that almost made it surprising for Sarah not to see whips and chains.

“Like maple syrup, it takes gallons of raw dust to make even small bags worth of genuine silver,” he said deeply.

Sarah felt bewildered by it all. It felt as if she was no longer even on Earth. “Where am I, Bergman?” she asked breathlessly. When she turned to her guide, Sarah’s heart skipped a beat.

Bergman’s appearance changed dramatically. Wearing the same business-casual attire, his complexion was now alabaster and sickly mottled. He seemed distinctly larger and more imposing, his once unnoticeable hair was now like a wild red fire, face filled with teeth as sharp as white, and wild, yellowed eyes surrounded by black shadow, bisected by a dark shard. He was like some kind of alien clown, filled with the darkest of humor. “Perhaps you are exactly where you wished to be,” he said in a now deep, resonating voice.

Instead of fear, Sarah felt utter excitement and even implausible arousal. She leapt onto the man that was no man, making out with great hunger …