The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alex goes for a walk

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“God, I’m sick of this,” Alex cried, slamming the screen of her laptop shut. There was a grey fog in her head, pushing down on her thoughts, crowding them out. She’d been studying for hours. Which was normal for her. But even so. She wanted something. Something different.

She just didn’t know what.

Sighing, Alex pulled the earphones out of her ears, cutting off the music she’d been listening to. Maybe she just needed a break.

I should go for a walk. Alex had no idea where the thought had come from, but it seemed right. A walk would clear her head. Get her out of her room.

A walk would be perfect.

She took a couple of tentative steps towards the door of her room and then stopped. There was something wrong. She caught sight of herself in her mirror

She.

She couldn’t go out like this.

She just couldn’t.

For a moment Alex frowned. She wasn’t sure why she couldn’t. She was wearing a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt, her long blonde hair in a loose ponytail. Sure, the outfit was nothing special. But it was nothing unusual either. She’d often wear something like that to classes or just for hanging out.

But it wasn’t right.

It really, really, wasn’t.

Alex hurried over to the built-in wardrobe of her dorm room, started flicking through her clothes. She didn’t even bother with her other jeans. She dismissed her sun dresses, all her long, flowy skirts, the one skirt suit for if she needed something formal, even the couple of short dresses she had for rare excursions into clubbing or parties.

Nothing seemed right.

Until.

When did I buy that?

There was a skirt hanging there. Pleated. In red plaid. like some high school fantasy. There only seemed to be something to it because of the high waist.

She couldn’t wear that. She didn’t know where it had come from. But it was hanging amongst her clothes. So she must have bought it. Sometime.

It didn’t matter.

It was what she had to wear.

Quickly Alex slipped her shoes and socks and jeans off and wiggled into the skirt. It barely made it past the tops of her legs. A strong breeze would have her flashing the world.

It was so right.

Except it didn’t go with the t-shirt. Not at all.

Fortunately, there was a top hanging next to the skirt. A white bustier top, with spaghetti straps. It fit like a second skin, the neckline plunging between her breasts, the low-cut cups offering her assets up to the world. So short that the bottom of it wouldn’t reach the top of the skirt, even with the high waist.

It was just right.

So were the four-inch heels.

Alex couldn’t remember buying them, either. Couldn’t remember ever wearing anything like them. But they were just right too.

As was taking her hair out of the ponytail and adding a lot more makeup then she’d usually wear at that time of the day.

Alex felt better the moment she stepped out the door. The fog that had clouded her head was still there. But now it made her feel snug and happy as it wrapped around her mind. Even if she couldn’t remember ever exposing so much skin. Or wasn’t exactly sure how to walk in the heels.

This was what she needed. It felt so good that she ignored the wolf whistles and catcalls as she sauntered around campus.

The attention didn’t bother her at all. She didn’t notice it. She was just walking. She didn’t have a destination in mind. She wasn’t really thinking, wrapped in that happy fog.

So Alex was surprised when she found herself knocking on a door.

The smirk on the face of the boy who opened it quickly dropped to something more neutral.

“Oh. Hey, Alex,” he said. “Wasn’t expecting you. Come in.”

Alex recognised him as he shut the door behind her. Jacob. He was in one of her classes. She hadn’t even known where his room was, so how had she got here?

She wasn’t going to worry about that.

“So, you been listening to that music I gave you?”

Oh, that was right. Jacob had given her some music to listen to. That had been what, a week ago? Two weeks? Alex wasn’t sure. How could she forget that? Especially as it was the music she’d been listening to before she’d decided to go for her walk.

That didn’t matter either.

“Yeah,” Alex nodded slowly. “I have.” She’d been listening to it a lot.

“Good, good, that’s great,” Jacob nodded in return, grinning at her. “Say, you’re looking good. You often dress like that?”

Alex blushed at the praise. “No, I don’t. I don’t really know—”

“You should,” Jacob cut her off. “You should always dress like this. You’ve got a killer bod. You should show it off.”

He was right. She should dress like this. Clothes that were tight and short and showed off her killer body.

Alex frowned. That didn’t seem right. Maybe she could, sometimes. She already owned a couple of short dresses. But wearing clothes like this? All the time?

“All the time,” Jacob declared slowly. “You love to show off that hot body of yours.”

“All the time,” Alex repeated. That fog was still wrapping her around thoughts. It hugged her, so warm, as she agreed with Jacob. Nice and tight, just like her skimpy clothes. “I love to show off my hot body.” She did. She had a great body. Jacob had just told her that. Why wouldn’t she want to show it off? She’d have to get some more clothes. It’d be so cool wearing them. Skirts like the one she had on, or shorts so tight they were painted on. Halter tops and more bustiers and …

“Do you do some sport?” he asked. “You look like you keep yourself in shape.”

“Yoga,” Alex replied distractedly. That was an easy question to answer. She did yoga.

“Wow,” Jacob exclaimed. “Geez, I bet you’re really flexible.”

“I can be,” Alex smiled, leaning to one side. She did like her yoga.

“Um, right,” Jacob swallowed nervously. “We’ll get back to that.” After a moment he continued. “So you walked over here? Showing off your bod?”

“Yeah,” Alex agreed. It was what she’d done. It had been so much fun, showing off her body.

She’d have to do it again.

“It hurt though,” she said, the thought penetrating the fog in her head.

“What?” Jacob asked, looking genuinely confused. “What hurt?”

“Ah, the shoes,” Alex replied, pointing down at her heels. Her feet weren’t used to heels that high. She’d have to get used to it though. High heels were such a great way to show off her legs.

Especially if she was wearing a short skirt.

“Why don’t you show me?” Jacob grinned.

“What?” Alex didn’t understand what he meant. How was she supposed to show him how her feet hurt?

“Show me how you walked,” he said, waving his finger back and forth.

“Oh.” That made sense. Jacob had even flopped onto his bed to give her room.

Alex took a few tentative steps. Her feet did hurt.

“Well, there’s your problem,” Jacob declared confidently. “You need to learn how to walk in them.”

“Huh?” Alex didn’t know what he meant. Shoes were shoes. Weren’t they? Her thoughts seemed so slippery, lost in the fog. Maybe it was easier just to listen to what Jacob said.

“You need to bring one foot in front of the other. Cross them over. Just a little. Yeah, like that!”

It did actually feel better, her right foot crossing over just to the left, than her left foot crossing over just to the right. Alex still felt precarious, stumbling, her hand reaching out to balance herself against the wall.

“I dunno,” she managed. It had felt right, but wrong too.

“You just need to practice,” Jacob reassured her. “You should wear heels like that a lot. Maybe all the time. Yeah. Even when you’re by yourself you should wear heels like that. You’ll get it no time.”

That made sense to Alex. If she wore heels all the time she’d get lots of practice.

“So you going to do it? Wear high heels all the time?” Jacob asked slyly.

“Yeah,” Alex nodded, feeling that fog rippling through her head. She’d have to get some more. She couldn’t wear the same pair all time. Maybe some that were even higher than the pair she had on now. She could do that. “I will. I’ll wear high heels all the time.”

“Hot damn,” Jacob slapped his thigh. “That’s great. Just fucking great.”

Alex smiled, basking in his praise.

“So why don’t you get some more practice now?”

Alex could do that. She could feel the way her hips swayed as feet crossed over.

“Man, the way your arse wiggles in that skirt,” Jacob exclaimed as Alex reached one end of her walk. “It’s fucking amazing. In that skirt. Keep doing that. Make it wiggle more”

Alex paused mid-stride, craning her neck to peer down at her arse. “Um, wouldn’t that a bit, well, slutty?”

She wasn’t a slut.

“So what if it is?” Jacob shot back from where he sat on his bed. He’d moved there to give her room. “I mean, come on. You come over to a guy’s room. All dressed up like that. Then prance back and forth in front of him, swinging your arse. Looks pretty slutty to me.”

Alex pressed her lips together. Went to say something. Stopped. She really couldn’t think of anything to say, the wonderful fog numbing her mind.

“There’s nothing wrong with being slutty,” Jacob grinned, “It’s fun. You love acting slutty, right?”

“Yeah,” Alex nodded slowly. It must be true. It made sense of why she’d dress like this. And why not? It was fun to act a bit slutty. Being slutty meant she could show off her hot body.

“Yeah, what?” Jacob demanded. “You like being slutty.”

“Yeah,” Alex nodded slowly, a dreamy smile forming on her lips. “I like being slutty.”

“Cool,” Jacob grinned. “That’s cool. So why don’t you wiggle that arse for me a bit more?”

Alex could do that. It was fun.

“I love the way your tits look in that top,” Jacob observed happily as Alex continued walking back and forth in front him.

“What?” Alex cried. Even through the fog in her head that didn’t sound right. “You shouldn’t say things like that. Or call them that.” Angrily she crossed her arms over her ti- breasts. And glared at him.

“Come on.” Jacob rolled his eyes in exasperation. “What’s wrong with calling them tits. You like calling them tits. Or boobs. Fun bags. Breasts is so boring. You don’t call them breasts. Right?”

Well, there was that. Alex did like calling her fun bags tits. Or boobs. Jugs. Anything but breasts.

“Well, yeah,” she allowed. There was something wrong but that delicious fog was making it so hard to concentrate on anything other than what Jacob said.

“And you like being slutty,” Jacob went on, ignoring her interjection. “So you must like it when a guy pays attention to your tits. Is that right Alex, do you like it when a guy pays attention to your tits? Come on, you must love it.”

“Yeah,” Alex agreed happily. “I do like it when a guy pays attention to my tits.” It was why she’d enjoyed all those wolf-whistles and catcalls when she’d been walking to Jacob’s room. She loved it. “I love it.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Jacob went on hurriedly. “That’s what a slut would do.”

“Hey,” Alex protested. “I like acting a bit slutty. Doesn’t make a me a slut. That’s not the same.” At least, she thought it wasn’t. Or maybe it was. That fog made it so hard to think.

Jacob ignored her again. “Yeah, you love it when guys pay attention to your tits. Really love it. It gets you all hot and bothered. It turns you on.”

What? That couldn’t be right. But Jacob was openly ogling her tits. And she was feeling… Oh God, she was turned on. Her pussy was definitely wet.

“Yeah,” Jacob grinned. “You love it when guys stare at your tits. You love showing off your tits. In fact, I bet you want to get your tits out right now and show them to me.”

Alex didn’t want to do that.

Or maybe she did. It was so hard to think, with the fog blanketing her mind. Warm and snug and making it so hard to think. But some ideas were so clear.

Like how hot it would to show her tits to a guy.

“Fuck” Jacob went on, still staring at her tits. “That top. Man, it’s just designed to make people look at your tits. The way it shows them off. It’s so goddamned fucking hot. But you want to show me more.”

“Uh,” Alex protested.

“Come on,” Jacob huffed. “You come over here, dressed like that, wiggling your arse and letting your tits almost hang out of that top. You know you want to show me those tits.”

Alex nodded. It was so clear now. Unlike her head. She did want to show her tits to this guy. That was such a cool idea.

“The idea of letting me see your tits is such a turn on.”

It was. Alex couldn’t get her top off quick enough.

“Fuck man,” Jacob gasped. “Those are great tits. I thought… But man, seeing them.”

Jacob was staring at her tits.

That was so good. It was turning Alex on so much, having her tits out where he could see them.

“Fuck, what a slut.”

Alex frowned. “Don’t. I’m not—”

“Oh come on,” Jacob cut her off, jumping off his bed and standing in front of her. “You’re standing there, with your tits out and in that skirt. And those nips are so hard. Geez, just look at them. You must be so turned on.”

Alex was. She was so turned on.

“It would take a slut to get so turned on showing her tits to a guy she barely knows. So you’re a slut.”

“I’m, I’m a slut?” It was so hard to think.

“Yeah,” Jacob grinned, his eyes roaming over her body. “You’re a slut. But that’s cool. It’s cool. You love being a slut. Being a slut turns you on. You like being a slut, right?”

“Yeah,” Alex said. Everything seemed so much easier when she just agreed with what Jacob was saying. The fog in her head felt so warm and cosy when she did. “I do. I like being a slut.” It was true. It felt so good, acting like a slut. Being a slut, letting Jacob ogle her half-naked body.

“You know what a real slut would do?”

“Uh, no?” Alex offered. Letting someone look at her like this seemed pretty slutty to Alex.

“A real slut would want me to play with her tits. A real slut would love me playing with her tits. You’re a real slut. So you must want me to play with those tits.”

Jacob was standing there, waiting, an eager look on his face as his eyes stayed glued to her tits. It seemed rude to keep him waiting. And she was a slut.

So she must want him to play with her tits.

“Sure,” Alex smiled. She knew she had a nice smile. People told her. Was it a slutty enough smile? Alex wasn’t sure. Maybe Jacob would tell her.

Right now his focus was elsewhere. “Oh Fuck,” Jacob exclaimed as he groped her tits. He was rough and clumsy and Alex was about to say something but Jacob got in first. “You love me playing with your tits. It feels so good. Me playing with your tits turns you on.”

Whatever Alex was about to say was lost in a moan. It didn’t how inexperienced Jacob was. It felt so good, just to stand there with this guy’s hands all over her tits, turning her on. It was so slutty. But that was okay. She was a slut.

“This has to be turning you on, so hard.” Jacob grinned as he rolled a nipple.

It was. Alex’s pussy was so wet.

“I bet you want to show me how turned on you are. I bet you want to show me your pussy. I bet you’ve got a great pussy.”

That made Alex frown, even through the fog in her head, the arousal coursing through her young body. She shouldn’t just show some guy her pussy. Should she? “No, I,” Alex tried uncertainly.

Jacob rolled his eyes. “Come on. A slut like you. You love showing off your body. You must love showing your pussy to guys. Letting guys see your pussy. Fuck, that must turn you on so hard.”

Alex’s head was spinning. But what Jacob was saying sounded so right. The idea of letting a guy see her pussy. Fuck, that was so hot. She wanted to do it.

“Just pull that skirt up,” Jacob ordered. “Yeah. Like that. Fuck. A thong. Fuck. Geez, that’s hot.”

Alex glanced down. She was wearing a thong. A skimpy, lacy number that she’d bought but never worn. She was wearing it now. She couldn’t remember putting it on. But she must have. It looked good. Just like what a slut would wear. But it was in the way of this guy seeing her pussy.

She pulled it aside.

“Fuck, yeah,” Jacob yelled. Then stopped himself. “That’s a real pretty pussy. You must be really proud of it. You must love showing it off.”

Alex did. She couldn’t remember doing anything like this before. But she must have. It felt too good showing off her pussy for this to be the first time she’d done it. She had such a pretty pussy. Jacob had said so.

“And fuck, did you shave?”

“No,” Alex said. “I got it lasered.” She had. Just a couple of days ago. It had seemed strange getting it done. But now she understood. She was a slut. Having a totally bare pussy sounded like the sort of thing a slut would do.

“Right,” Jacob nodded. “So, is it like permanent? Forever?”

“Uh, no,” Alex replied, her eyes shifting from her pussy to Jacob. God, it felt so good to show her pussy off. “They said it would take few treatments. But then it would last for years, at least.”

“Alright!” Jacob fist pumped. “You’re going to do that.”

Alex would. She wanted a pussy that was just right for a slut like her.

“I know what a slut like you wants,” Jacob nodded, not taking his eyes off her pussy. He had to be able to see how wet she was.

She was so turned on.

“You love showing off that hot body. You love guys seeing your tits and your pussy.”

It was Alex’s turn to nod. Jacob was just telling her the truth. She did love showing off her tits and pussy.

“There’s this place, the Angel Pit.”

That made Alex stop. She’d heard of that place. “Isn’t that, like,” she frowned. “A strip club?”

“Yeah,” Jacob grinned. “Fuck, you up on that stage. You want it. You want to be a stripper. That’s what a slut like you wants.”

Alex wasn’t sure about that. Showing her body off to a guy. Sure, that was hot. But a whole room full of guys?

Jacob grabbed her tits, mauling them, stared straight in to her eyes. “You’re a slut. You love showing off your hot bod. You want to be a stripper. You want to get your clothes off in front of a room full of guys. It’ll turn you on so hard you’ll fucking drip.”

Alex moaned. The idea was so hot. Getting her clothes off in front of a roomful of guys. She was going to be a stripper. It was exactly the sort of thing a slut like her would want to do.

She was already dripping.

But it wasn’t all good.

“You’re, you’re hurting me,” she pointed out, Jacob hands sinking painfully into her tit flesh. She might be a slut but that didn’t mean she wanted to be hurt.

“So what?” Jacob snarled. “You love it when I hurt your tits. You love the pain. You’re really into it. Say it. Say ‘Please Jacob, hurt my tits. I’m such a slut.’”

Alex’s head was spinning, Jacob’s hands groping and pulling at her tits.

It felt so good.

“Please Jacob,” she begged. “Please hurt my tits. I’m such a slut.”

Jacob grinned as he twisted her nipples cruelly, the pain melting into pleasure, Alex’s knees almost giving out. “Yeah, you do. You love me hurting your tits. It turns you on so fucking hard. You’re such a slut, Alex. Actually, Alex isn’t such a good name for a slut. How about Sandi? Yeah, Sandi. That’s a good name for a slut.”

Sandi wanted to say she agreed. But her eyelids were fluttering and her breath was coming in gasps and moans.

Jacob hurting her tits felt so good, sharp bolts of pain turning her pussy molten.

“You’re such a horny slut. You want to be fucked. You want that pretty little pussy of yours stuffed full.”

Sandi nodded, short, tight movements. She couldn’t speak. She was caught, helpless, as Jacob mauled and pulled at her tits. She was so turned on. She needed to be fucked. It was what a slut like her wanted. Her pussy was crying out to be filled.

“Yeah,” Jacob grinned. “You’re such a slut. Like, when you show off your body. God, it’s going to be so good watching you strip. But getting fucked is your favourite thing in the world. You’re always thinking about it.”

That was so true. She was always thinking about getting fucked. About a cock sliding into her pussy. Why wasn’t he fucking her now? Yeah, showing off her body to him, to other guys, him playing with her tits, hurting them. That was so good.

But Sandi wanted to be fucked. That was what a slut like her wanted.

Getting fucked was her favourite thing in the whole world.

“You’re so horny all the time.” Jacob went on. “You can barely control yourself. A fucking horny slut like you. You want to be fucked. Arse, cunt, mouth. Geez, you’d just give it away. That’s why you need me. I’ll tell you who can touch you. You’re going to love being a stripper, but I get to say who touches you. You just leave those decisions to me, right, slut?”

“Yeah,” Sandi nodded eagerly. “Whatever you say.” She just wanted Jacob to fuck her. She was a horny slut. She could barely control herself. She needed someone to tell her what to do.

“Well, you just bend over that,” Jacob said, indicating the lone chair his room boasted. “That’s the right place for a slut like you. Although maybe next time I’ll fucking tie you to it. A slut like you just loves getting tied up.”

Sandi didn’t mind. She didn’t care where she was as long as she was fucked. Or showing off her hot body. Or getting tied up. Actually, getting tied up sounded really good. But getting fucked bent over a chair sounded pretty slutty. And she was a slut.

As Jacob thrust his cock into her wet, waiting, pussy, Sandi was sure it was far from the last time she’d get fucked.

(The end)