The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALEXANDRA’S EROTIC ADVENTURE

by Witchman

Kevin smirked as he listened to the daily propaganda report from Armed Services Radio.

As a journalist for a major antiestablishment American magazine, he was seeing the other side of the Middle Eastern conflict, and he well knew the glaring differences.

He had just returned from covering the latest military conflict, and had been arrested by MP’s. Now he was being kicked out of the country, but he had his story. He was taking the long way back to Lebanon, where he planned to catch a flight back to the States, but for now, he was going to take a long soak in the only hotel room in town with a bath, and then get drunk.

Alexandra and Margot trudged over the sands, fur-coated in the desert night.

“ Tell me again why you thought that flying over a battlefield was a good idea,” Alexandra said sarcastically.

“ Pardon Fraulein, but this is the Middle East. It’s a battlefield everywhere,” Margot retorted. “Besides, who would have noticed one helicopter among so many?”

“ I did not mean for us to be fired upon.”

Alexandra did not reply, but knew that her friend had gone through a lot to help her; flying in via her private helicopter, picking up Alexandra in the middle of nowhere, rescuing her from her would-be seducer. Anything was better than being a slave, despite their being lost in the desert.

“ Look over there,” Margot pointed excitedly. " I see lights. Perhaps there is a village nearby.”

“The house musician did say that we would find civilization if we kept going north,” Alexandra mused. “Let’s check it out.”

The two women walked anxiously towards the distant lights of a distant town.

Kevin chuckled to himself as he remembered the radio report that had had all of the soldiers talking, something about an unidentified helicopter with beautiful women passengers in fur being shot down over enemy territory. “Somebody needs R and R,” he thought to himself.

As he entered the only cantina in the small border town, his eyes bulged out of his head.

Two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen were belly dancing on stage, their bodies writhing to the sounds of a timbali. One of them looked German, with long blonde hair and height. The other was smaller and darker, but equally ravishing, with long raven hair.

Kevin felt a stirring in his groin as he looked at them.

As the music came to an end, the crowd cheered approvingly, and the two dancers disappeared backstage, where they wolfed down a danced-for dinner.

“Well, if we have to sleep here, let’s get drunk here,” the women had agreed, and proceeded to do so, pretending to be oblivious to the many stares that they were getting from many of the male patrons.

Having persuaded the proprietor to provide them with a night’s rest and lodgings in exchange for a free dance show, the two women had eaten and rested, but were still tired and wanted a bath.

“At least there’s one really cute guy here,” Alexandra said, her eyes meeting that of the handsome American journalist who was signaling for them to join him. " Let’s have him buy us drinks.”

Margot shrugged. She was not expecting the gentleman to be good company.

Acactually, he was. He did not behave like the stereotypical overseas American. The two well-travelled women could see that Kevin had made an effort to learn the local language and customs, and he conducted himself very politely.

He was also really cute, with thick dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

It also did not hurt that he had the only hotel room in town with a hot bath, but he was also good company.

Soon there was a flirtatious banter between the three of them, and when Kevin offered the women the use of his bathroom, and the promise of some really good Turkish hash, they took him up on it.

The two women squealed with glee as they filled the tub. “Let’s jump in, I can’t wait,” Alexandra said excitedly.

The two women laughed as they scrubbed each other’s backs, oblivious (or maybe not), to the fact that the bathroom door was slightly ajar.

Alexandra sighed contentedly as Margot gently scrubbed her back, kneading her friend’s tired muscles with her nimble fingers. “Relax, liebchien, your adventure is at an end,” Margot cooed, her hands now slowly working their way over Alexandra’s throat, making their way down to her pert and lovely breasts.

“Mmhhmmm,” Alexandra murmured, as her lips parted to welcome Margot’s probing tongue.

The two friends became lost in a miasma of hot water, steam, and erotic longing, their exciting day ending in a most delightful way.

Soon Margot’s knowing fingers were making their way between Alexandra’s thighs, the aroused woman willingly welcoming this erotic exploration.

Outside the bathroom door, Kevin shifted his throbbing member inside his pants, his erection stiff against his desert camouflage. He could not believe what he was saying, but he silently thanked the Goddess for providing him with such beautiful, bountiful company.

He was also glad that he had purchased two pair of silk pajamas in Beirut, especially when he gallantly offered them to his guests to where.

Alexandra’s eyes brightened when she saw them, silk being one of her favorite fabrics. She took little notice of how very see-through the sheer fabric was, thankful to be out of her dirty, sandy clothes.

After a few bowls and a bottle of Laphroaig, Kevin suggested a game of Truth or Dare.

Margot was unfamiliar with the rules of the American game, but quickly caught on, and soon the trio were sharing stories of past erotic adventures and conquests.

It was Kevin’s turn, and of course, he dared the women to kiss each other, which they did with great enthusiasm.

Unbeknownst to the new friends, a slight trail of pink incense smoke was slowing oozing under the hotel room door.

Margot’s eyes were red from the hash, but also had a wicked gleam in them. “All right, Kevin, I dare you to do a strip tease for us,” she challenged him.

“ Yes!” Alexandra cried excitedly, playfully throwing some money at him. “Strip for us, you bad boy.”

Kevin’s eyes glittered with excitement as well, as he jumped up and began a slow bump and grind.

The two women laughed uproariously, but they were also becoming very interested in what they were seeing, especially when Kevin ripped his shirt down the middle, exposing a muscular, hairy chest.

He was really getting into it, and the women were getting excited as well.

When he dropped his pants, his tight buns wriggling with invitation, he suddenly spun around, and the women gasped at the impressive size of his member.

Kevin drunkenly lurched towards the king-sized bed where the two beautiful women sat. “Time for a lap-dance,” he said, falling into their arms.

The three friends began to languorously explore each others bodies, the women surrendering to Kevin’s touch, while he in turn cried out in pleasure as Margot took him inside her mouth while Alexandra sat upon his.

Alexandra moaned in pleasure as Kevin eagerly lapped away, while Margot sighed deep in her throat as she took every inch of his rock-hard manhood into her mouth.

The incense began to increase in amount, crawling across the floor like a patient baby, the air becoming heavy with its scent, already adding to the heady mix of hash and sex that was permeating the young people’s noses and minds.

Now it was Margot’s time to cry out, as Kevin entered her, grunting slightly as he penetrated her deeply, the blonde Teutonic beauty now slowly exploring Alexandra’s steamy cunt with her cunning tongue.

His balls slapped against the crack of her ass again and again, and Margot moaned in rapture, vibrating deep into Alexandra’s sopping pussy.

As Alexandra cried out yet again, her body quivering with delight, her mind took fuzzy notice of how relaxed her body was feeling, and how hot and pink and sexy everything smelled, and how hot and sexy she was feeling, and how it all seemed strange yet maddeningly familiar. She felt herself beginning to swoon, her mind unable to focus as her body surrendered yet again to the pleasure that was washing over her like a wave, washing over her like a wave, washing over her.

Sex and pleasure were the waves, and the foam was the smoke, the smoke that was now filling her eyes.

Alexandra struggled to resist, but finally succumbed with a sigh, allowing herself to slip into velvety blackness.

Kevin continued his erotic attack on Margot, slowly easing himself out and then in again, out and then in again, then suddenly switching his speed to long hard strokes.

Margot was going crazy, her teeth clenched, muffling her screams with a pillow. The change in pitch and speed was sending her into a frenzy of lust.

Kevin felt his cock beginning to twitch, so he held his breath and clenched his perineum muscles, delaying his ejaculation, allowing himself to penetrate Margot’s puffy, hot pussy.

Margot’s mind reeled, her mouth still painting visions of delight on the prone pussy of Alexandra.

Then, her eyes widened as she realized Kevin had pulled out, only to begin to slowly rim her asshole with his swollen cock.

A long, low guttural moan escaped her lips as Kevin fed her backdoor, his right hand reaching under her to finger her clit.

At last, he could no longer hold it back, and Kevin came with a roar, pumping wildly into Margot’s ass, giving her an anal orgasm.

Kevin collapsed onto Margot’s prone and twitching body, the three young lovers now shrouded in sleep.

As they slept the hot pink smoke washed over them, deepening their slumber.

The door to the hotel room cracked open, and two large and hooded figures swiftly entered, deftly hoisting the women over their shoulders in a fireman’s lift.

Gesturing toward Kevin, the larger of the two instructed the smaller kidnapper to bring the American as well.

The erotic adventures were only just beginning!