The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Alien Abduction — Part 1

LAST UPDATE: 2020-08-09

FEEDBACK

You are welcome to send me feedback regarding this story via e-mail.

CONTENT

INTRODUCTION

It is weekend. Yesterday in the evening you drove to your small summer house. It’s such a quiet and peaceful place ... and the treeline of the green forest is only a few steps from your house. You often come here to relax from your daily routine.

This morning you woke up early. When you set out for a walk on the forest path you usually take, you notice that there is still some dew on the grass and fog hovering over the ground. You smell the fresh, clean air and take a deep breath in. The smell tells you that it was raining before you woke up. Now, that you walk and breathe in the fresh air of the forest around you, you feel this calmness. The calmness, which you longed to feel, when you drove here. The calmness, which the relaxing walk on this path brings you and which you lack of when you go to work.

You breathe deeply in ... and out ... in ... and out ... (breathing instruction) ...

Flowing two or three steps from you on your right is a small stream of water. You can hear the water rippling along the bed of the stream. Incredibly slowly but steadily smoothing down every stone it passes by. The sound of the rippling water of the stream soothes you. If you want, you can imagine how all your worries and thoughts drift away on that small stream of water, so that your thoughts become as smooth as some of the pebbles in the water.

It’s very quiet here, except the singing birds, the rippling water and the sound of your steps there are no other sounds.

While you walk deeper into the forest, your mind becomes calmer and calmer. You know this path well and you wont get lost. No one else is around who could disturb the peaceful mood you are in.

For a while you just continue your walk. It makes you a bit thirsty. Knowing the water of the stream is very clean, because it comes from a mountain spring and is rich of minerals, you decide to take a few sips. You step to the side of the path and squat down. Diving your hands into the flowing water you feel that the water is refreshingly cool, but not too cold to keep your hands in the stream for a moment. Forming a bowl with your hands, you take some water up to your mouth and take a few gulps.

Just when you want to get back on the path and rise you see a small dot of bright light above you. You have never seen such light floating in the air before. It shines so magnificently ... Every flicker of the light seems to reveal another facet of the light. The dot of light begins to become larger. Its center is directly over your head. First you are not sure, but then you notice that slowly shimmering rings of light start to fall down around you. They fall from above your head down to the ground, forming cone around you. They seems to come out of this strangely beautifully shining light and to disappear in the floor of the forest. Your eyes are fixated on the light. Slowly, almost unnoticeable, the rings of light begin to clear your mind of thoughts. You try to focus, but it becomes more and more difficult. Every ring of light that falls to the ground takes a few thoughts with it. The thought of standing up doesn’t even come to your mind anymore. It is impossible for you to have new thoughts now. It is impossible to think about what is happening to you right now. Every second another ring of light falls down. Your thoughts are all leaving now ... Your mind becomes blank ... You have a blank mind now ... Mindlessly you stare into the light. You don’t even notice that the rings of light start do wrap around you, to fall in a way that they mimic the shape of your body. All you see is the bright light above you. You want to see its core and stare into it even more. Then for a moment you don’t feel, hear and see anything at all ...

MAIN PART

A moment later the non-presence of feelings is gone and you find yourself lying in a room. Where are you? Didn’t you watch this strange light just a moment ago? But what happened then? This is very confusing and you start to gaze around, searching for clues about what happened. You can see that this room has a floor completely made out of some kind of metal. It feels strange, but it’s not cold. Actually it’s comfortably warm. You look up and see a metallic table in front of you. The walls of the room are filled with small displays and indicators, that show characters and symbols of unknown origin to you. On the other side of the room, you can see a black surface. No that’s not entirely correct, there are small dots of light on that black surface. Gathering your senses you get on your feet. Now you see that the black surface is actually a window and that the dots of light are actually stars. You can see something else as well now. A beautiful blue shimmering orb. ‘Earth’ it comes to your mind. Can this be Earth? Are you dreaming all of this? Realizing what it means that you can see Earth, you walk around the table to get a closer look. Your hands pressed against the Window you stare in awe at the planet you know to be Earth.

Alien Queen says: “Do you like the view? ... It is a beautiful planet, I have to agree.”

You didn’t notice that someone else than you is the room. Startled you turn your head. You see a woman standing next to you. She is glowing and sparkling, a light blue aura is surrounding her. It’s clear that she is not human, still her appearance shows mostly human features. You notice that she has long dark hair, reaching down to her hips. You look into her eyes. They are shimmering blue and green and something else you can’t put a finger on. “My eyes ... focus ...” you hear a voice inside your head. You are confused, but you cannot look away from her eyes. Your eyes are locked on hers.

Alien Queen says: “Try to look away from my eyes ...”

You try to look away, but there is something so intriguing to the sparkle of her eyes that you cannot look away.

Alien Queen says: “Ah ... I see ...”

She blinks and for a moment you lose your balance. You almost fall on the ground in front of her. Then you regain your balance. She laughs.

Alien Queen says: “I did not know it would have such a strong effect on you ... I am sure you have many questions ... Do you know why you are here? ... Oh you don’t. I see. I will explain it to you then.”

She smiles.

Alien Queen says: “I am sure you already noticed that I am not human. You know, humanity is new to me. This space ship is traveling space to analyze as many intelligent species as possible. And that is why I brought you on my space ship. You are here to be analyzed ... analyzed by me. “What for?” you want to know? Well ... It is difficult to say in your language, almost impossible. Your language is not made to describe such a difficult process, so I will try to keep it simple for you. You see, my people explore the space for hundreds of years now. The reason for this, is the development of technology. When it seemed impossible for us to make any further technological progress, we realized, we were not ready for it. We realized that we first had to achieve a higher level of understanding ... a higher level of mind, different form of thinking, to be capable to achieve more technological advancement. During our journey we learned many things about the minds of many species and we use this knowledge to learn even more about them. Our hope is, that one day we will find something special in the minds of a species, that enlightens us, that shows us the way to more wisdom, more knowledge. You as a human should be familiar with the thirst for knowledge. Now ... I will show you something ... One of our special abilities is, to communicate directly with the minds of many species and thus being able to implant commands in their minds, commands they find very difficult to resist.

Voice in your head: On your knees ... Kneel down before me.

You hear a gently tempting but definite voice in your head. Without being able to do anything against it you drop to your knees in front of her. She smiles. She knows how surprising this is for you. She softly touches your cheek with her hand.

Alien Queen says: “My plaything ... You may rise again.”

Now you are able to stand up again and get on your feet.

Alien Queen says: “I can see you are surprised ... I guess most beings are surprised when they realize how little conscious control over themselves they actually have. So tell me ... How did it feel to kneel in front of me?”

She turns to the window.

Alien Queen says: “You know, you don’t have to tell me ... I will know within short time anyways. Whatever you feel, don’t feel ashamed. I control every being on this ship like this. They are from my species and experienced in this matter. Still ... They could not resist my power over their minds when I took over this ship. To express it using your terms: I am their Queen now.

You can see her smile again, then she sighs.

Alien Queen says: “Well lets begin. I will perform a series of tests on you, while you will be completely under my control. Don’t be afraid ... It’ll feel great to be of service to me in such a way.”

She turns to you again, still smiling.

Alien Queen says: “The human mind takes a long time to accept the inevitable ... Now ...”

Voice in your mind: Go to the table. Obey.

You hear the seductive voice in your head again. Obediently following the command you walk to the table.

Voice in your mind: Lay down on the table. Follow my commands. Lay your arms down to your sides and spread your legs a little.

You follow the commands of the voice in your head. “Why can I not resist this voice?", you ask yourself.

Voice in your mind: Because I know too much about you already.

The voice answers. She walks to the table and closes her eyes for a moment. It looks as if she is concentrating on something. Suddenly metal bracelets appear under your wrists and ankles.

Voice in your mind: Don’t move.

You try to move, but no muscle seems to respond only to her voice in your mind. She steps around the table so that she stands behind your head, then bends down so that her head is directly behind yours.

Alien Queen says: “Shhhhhhh ... Don’t struggle so much ... It would please me if you simply surrendered now accepting your situation. Accepting my superiority ... To think that you can disobey me ... that would be an insult, wouldn’t it? And you don’t want to insult me do you? It would be so wrong to resist a beautiful superior being, who has an interest in you.”

Voice in your mind: I am your queen. You don’t want to insult your queen. Always obey ...

The voice inside your head seduces your mind. Your mind cannot resist her influence and you hear her laughing again.

Alien Queen says: “It is so easy to play around with your mind ... Still I have to admit that the human mind is interesting ... You developed quite advanced technology. If I take the average level of understanding of humans into consideration, I wonder how possible. I will play a bit more with your mind, before I put you to sleep and go on with my other tests. How about you trust me now and make this a lot easier for yourself?”

Gently her hand caresses your forehead.

Alien Queen says: “Mmmmmm ... this feels good doesn’t it? Just give in to me. You want me. You want me to control your mind. You’re already beginning to trust me ... With every caress of my hand you will trust me more and more. Don’t you agree? Mmmmmmm ... yes you do. I see that we are getting along quiet well already. I like that. You are a good pet. Take it as a compliment. Hmmmmmm ... I should lock you up now. To simply lock you into place with my control over your mind is so one sided, don’t you think? Lets make it a bit more ... ‘real’ for you my plaything ...”

She stands up. Her long hair seemingly accidentally brushes against your face. It feels so soft and good. Her hair smells so alluring ... You breathe in deeply ... In ... and out ... In ... and out. She looks into your eyes and notices your dreamy gaze.

Alien Queen says: “Ah this scent ... It does something for you, does it not? Oh ... We can come to this later ... If you behave very well ... First I have to conduct my tests on you.”

She reaches down for the metal bracelets.

Voice in your mind: Click

You can hear her voice inside your mind just when she locks the bracelet of your left arm.

Alien Queen says: “So how did that feel? Does it feel good to be chained by me?”

You realize that it felt good indeed, but was it her voice inside your head, or was it really the fact, that she locked you up?

Voice in your mind: Click

Now your left leg is held in place by the bracelet on your ankle. “Mmmmmm...” you hear yourself mourn.

Alien Queen says: “Yes ... that’s right ... accept the pleasure. Embrace all the feelings I make you feel ...”

She walks to your right foot.

Voice in your mind: Click

The bracelet closes around your right ankle.

Alien Queen says: “More and more helpless for me ... You are enjoying this aren’t you? Your facial expressing indicates your pleasure.”

She steps to your right hand and takes it into her hand. She hold it with your palm upwards. She squats down to be closer to you.

Alien Queen says: “You want me to click this last bracelet, don’t you? Yes you do ...”

She looks over your whole body then her gaze stops.

Alien Queen says: “Oh what is that? Is that an indication for pleasure as well? There is a something between your legs ... She reaches down between your legs. Pulling on the bracelets you try to move away from her.”

Alien Queen says: “Oh? So protective of it? Tzz tzz tzz don’t be afraid ... You seem to be very sensitive there ... So you don’t want me to touch you there? ... Why are your thoughts such a turmoil?”

You can see her smile. She is still holding your hand.

Alien Queen says: “Now when I click this last bracelet, I want you to behave for me. Don’t pull on the bracelets, this will only hurt you ... There is no way you can escape those chains. They are unbreakable. You will feel much better if you simply surrender to me now. Accept my control over you. I know that it feels good for you to be controlled by me. To be controlled by your Queen. Allow yourself to give in to this feeling.”

She clocks the last bracelet on your right wrist.

Voice in your mind: Click

A wave of pleasure rushes through you. You are completely helpless now. She can do whatever she wants to do with you now. You see her beautiful beguiling face so close in front of you. Your eyes are fixated on hers.

Alien Queen says: “Taking the look in your face into consideration, I guess my appearance is attractive for humans ... Now I want you to look straight upwards.”

It almost hurts to look away from her face, but you know that she is in charge now and you obey her.

Alien Queen says: “Mmmmmm you are such a willing subject ... It pleases me when you obey me instantly. Go on like this and be a good pet for me. I might reward you, if you go on exhibiting such good behavior.”

She focuses on something again. This time two metallic devices slide out of the table appear at your temples.

Alien Queen says: “This is limiting your head movement a bit, isn’t it? It is supposed to do ... You don’t need to turn your head around now anyways. All you need to do is listen to my voice and let it seduce you to give in to me. I developed this device myself you know? It is developed exclusively to erase any resistance from my subjects. So far it works exceptionally fine on all beings I tested. It uses a kind of energy field to analyze the subjects thoughts. Do you feel the tingling in your head? It’s analyzing you right now. When it gathered enough information, it will start to put thoughts in your mind. You will not be able to stop it, so don’t try my little one. Your brain cannot protect itself against such influence, no matter how hard you try.

(Some humming noise starts to play and then stops again after a minute or so)

(Here background voices start, becoming louder over time:

- “Give in to me.”

- “Obey my commands.”

- “Surrender completely.”

- “Submit to me.”

- “I am your goddess.”

- “You want to obey me.”

in any order over and over again for a few minutes.)

Her device finishes analyzing.

Alien Queen says: “Can you already hear the thoughts it puts into your mind? Do you want to tell me what kind of thoughts they are? You know I could always make you tell me, or get the information out of the device, but that would be cheating, wouldn’t it? It is much more fun to make you do things without my power of complete mind control for a change. If you don’t behave I will use it though ... Now I want to know more about the way you control yourself. I will use my paralysis device to paralyze parts of your body.”

She goes a few steps and gets something out of a panel in the wall.

Alien Queen says: “You see I put it on my hand like this ...”

She puts the device on her hand and shows you the device.

Alien Queen says: “It has artificial fingernails made out of a kind of metal. I will use them to inject the paralysis poison into your body. It wont hurt ... much.”

She sits down on the table so that she can access your whole body.

Alien Queen says: “See, I only have to scratch you anywhere and that part of your body will be rendered paralyzed or extremely limb, depending on how much I scratch you there. With every scratch a part of your body will give in to me. With every scratch one part will be mine. Under my control. However, I want you to try to resist this poison and move the part I was touching with my hand device. Most likely you wont be able to move, but I want to see how your mind and body reacts to this treatment. Relax now and let my paralysis poison enter your body. Surrender to my treatment and enjoy what I am doing to you. If you pull on your chains, I might hit a wrong part of your body with this poison. I know the basics of the way humans function. You better not make me paralyze your heart by accident, right? Haha don’t be so afraid ... I am a professional. I have done this many times before and I wouldn’t waste a subject intentionally. Oh humans and their fear ... You are completely at my mercy, yes, but you cannot do anything against it. Simply accept your situation.”

She lays her hand on your heart and observes your heart beat for a moment.

Alien Queen says: “Hmmm you are so nervous. I will have to calm you to get correct readings of my scanners.”

She caresses your forehead softly.

Alien Queen says: “Yes, that feels good ... Don’t be afraid my little subject.”

Her other hand on, which she wears the poison injecting device wanders to your belly and softly pushes there a bit, so that you can clearly feel her touch. You can feel the cool metal of her device quickly warming to your body temperature.

Alien Queen says:

“I want you to take a very deep breath now ...

Breath in ... hold it as I count down from 3 to 1 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

Every breath you take will calm you a little.

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

Until your are completely calm and content with your situation.

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

Gooood peeet ...

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

See how easy it is to obey me?

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

And it feels good, doesn’t it?

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

How does it feel when I push with my hand on your belly a little?

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

Feels so good doesn’t it? I know you want this.

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

So relaxed now. You almost forgot about my hand device ...

Breath in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Breath out ...

Now you are breathing deeply and the tension in your body is almost gone, very good ...

I will start to make parts of your body unresponsive to your brain now. Let us start with your right arm ...

Feel my hand sliding up over your belly ... chest ... and down your right arm ... Feel the metallic fingernails brushing against your skin ... It is a calming feeling for you. Down your wrist ... Down to your fingers ... Ooops ... It seems I accidentally scratched your thumb ... It should be impossible for you now to move your thumb ...

Try to move your it ... Oh you can’t, can you? ... As I expected. This is working very well on you. You feel a light tingling sensation in your thumb. This is the effect of my paralysis poison device. Do you like it?

With this device I could make you even more helpless than you already are ... And I will, my pet ... I will render you completely unable to move your arms and legs. At the end you will enjoy being so helpless for me. For the one who abducted you ... for the one who took you.

It’s an intriguing thought, isn’t it? You can admit it, I know that you want me to do this. You want to be sooo helpless for me. Feel the device going up your arm. Feel the scratching along your arm, yes! Mmmmmm ... Your arm belongs to me now. Your arm already does what your brain will do soon. It surrendered to me completely. Oh such pleasure, isn’t it my plaything? Yes it is!”

She leans over so that her face is above yours.

Alien Queen says: “Look into my eyes.”

She breathes lightly on your face. You can see the air over your face shimmering slightly purple.

Alien Queen says: “Inhale my pet. Feel the intoxicating effect ... You want to be my obedient pet.”

Her hand strokes your forehead.

Alien Queen says: “Feel my hand wandering to your left arm now. You want me to scratch you there. You want to be helpless for me. Feel me stinging into your left arm. Ah ... yes ... completely loose and limb now. Such a high dose of my pleasurable paralysis poison. You can’t help but enjoy this feeling. Keep staring into my eyes as I slowly stand up and get to your legs ... All you can think about is obeying me and how much pleasure it causes you.”

She blinks and you feel the magnetic pull of her eyes disappear as she sits down on the table close to your legs.

Alien Queen says: “I see that you are aroused my pet. I did not stimulate you between your legs ... Why do you become aroused there, when I am not even stimulating you down there? Isn’t this strange? Oh ... I think I understand ... You seem to have a vivid imagination of what could happen and your brain send signals into some parts of your body. Your brain to subconsciously influence your thingy down there ... Doesn’t that actually mean, that your brain cannot fully distinguish what is real from what is imagination? I wonder if all humans are like that. Are you a special one, little pet? I guess I will have to find out later ... Maybe that’s the secret to the human mind—the power of imagination ...”

She grabs your left foot.

Alien Queen says:

“All you can think of is how much you want your legs to surrender to me. Like your arms already did. Feel the cold metal of the device caress your foot. Mmmmmmm ...

You want me to take over don’t you? Yes ... Give in to me. Ah ... and there your foot gives in and surrenders to me. So pleasurable as I scraaatch over your calves and they become sooo limb and loose for me. Your thigh is already expecting the same treatment as your calves received. And now you can feel my pleasurable wonderful hand device and my hand on your thigh. Caressing it on the inside and outside and then ... Ahhhh ... injecting the poison into your body ... your muscles submitting to me. No chance to resist my pleasurable paralysis poison.

I Want you to try to lift your right leg as far as possible with those chains on your angles. Try to fight the weakness as I scraaaatch your foot with my device. Feel the paralysis spreading in your foot. Already it is unable to move and completely mine now. Feel me going up along your leg. Paralysis is spreading in your calves. I climbs over the knee now. Try to fight it ... try my pet. Oh, I know it is so difficult for you ... I know ... your leg is trembling as I scratch a little on your thigh. Now ... just a little more and you should ... yes! Surrender. That’s it my pet! You’ve done well ... You couldn’t have kept it up anymore, you had to give in. Your body belongs to me now. I took over your body. It is under my control ... Helpless.

So wonderfully helpless you lay here before me. I still sense a little tension there in your belly. Yes I can see that my pet, don’t try to hide it now, I will take care of it very gently. I am sure you even want me to take care of it, don’t you? ... Hmmm haha, yes I know! I will sting those sharp nails in your belly just a bit so that you can still fight the paralysis, but in the end you’ll have to surrender ...

Feel me caressing your belly ... Softly gently touching you ... Hmmmmm ... how much you would like it to paralyze your lower body now, so that you can feel the same feeling of submission as in your arms and legs. Feel me now scratching you just a little bit ... How does that feel? Does it tingle? Do you feel your blood rushing through your lower body as I scratch you very lightly? Mmmmmm ...

It’s so difficult for you to resist the poison. Especially when you actually want to give in to it. I know that you want to give in to it, because it’s me, who injected it. You are hoping that I let you give in soon. Alright my submissive subject ... Give in! As I pierce more into you with my hand device. Feel yourself becoming so weak and paralyzed. Sigh I love seeing my subjects so weak for me ...

How do you feel? This is a wonderful experience for you, isn’t it? I am sure you never felt so obedient and submissive before. Feel the relaxation in your legs arms and belly. Let it spread through your body.

My instruments recorded so much useful data about your mind and body by now. This will be of great use to me. Imagine pet, if I find the key to the human mind, I would not even have to use my powers. I would know all your typical intentions, cravings and fears. With this knowledge I could probably manipulate every single being on that beautiful little blue orb of yours—your so called Earth.

I do have the processing power to control so many minds, you know? That wouldn’t be a problem. Wouldn’t that be a dream? To have me reigning Earth as the Queen of all human minds, you being the first one I enslaved, my first most obedient servant? Hmmmmm ...

Let us see what my instruments tell me about the human willpower ... Hm, that is what I expected after seeing you giving in to me so easily. It seems your willpower to resist certain influences is ... compared to other species ... well let’s say it’s only average. Don’t worry, it pleases me when my subject is so willing to obey me. It’s not a challenge, but it’s a useful feature of your species for me. You behaved very well so far ... and that’s certainly something very positive about you. Oh you didn’t have much of a choice, did you? Of course not ...”

She lays a hand on your cheek and softly pets you.

ENDING: CYROSTASIS SLEEP

Alien Queen says: “I think I might actually keep you here. Maybe just to have a willing subject in case I need more data or, if it turns out humans can be useful to my species in any way, to make you my highest ranked mind controlled human. The evaluation of my test results might take some time, depending on complex the human brain is. You couldn’t get off this space ship, however there are some things on this ship that are not for you to see, at least not yet. This is why I prefer my subjects to be in cyrostasis, instead of running around on my space ship. While they’re in cyrostasis I can take some less important test values as well, without having to command you to come here. Cyrostasis also prevents your cells from aging in any way. I could awaken you in hundreds of years and you would still be the same as you are now. Maybe I will keep you that long and let you see a world that is completely unimaginable at this point in time. Then I could compare you to a human in a few hundred years too. That would surely be interesting, wouldn’t it? The results of such experiment would be biased though. I removed you from your world after all and this must have some effect on it. Of course you wouldn’t remember the cyrostasis itself. I fear that would drive any human being insane. I’ve seen it happen to other species before, when our cyrostasis technology had not been so far developed. You see that cyrostasis is a very useful state and I will consider all of these possible futures for you my little subject, when the time is right. Now however, it’s time for you to go into cyrostasis, so that I can access you another time when I need to.”

She closes her eyes for a moment, then opens them again. A blue shimmering shield begins to flicker around you, then it becomes stable. It’s half transparent and you can still see her through the shield.

Alien Queen says: “Don’t be afraid little one. Since you have been such an obedient one, I will not make it hurt. You will not feel a thing, I promise.”

She reaches through the blue shimmering energy shield and lays her hand on the side of your head, slowly massaging your temple.

Alien Queen says: “I will now initiate the cooling process. Your sensations will be blocked from reaching your mind, so you will not feel cold. In fact you will not feel anything anymore, except my warm hand on your temple and emotions in your mind. Just relax now. I will help you to relax by activating the thought inducing device again. I will make it send thoughts of sleep into your mind.”

She takes a wisp of her long hair with her other hand and lets it fall on your face, so that you can inhale the wonderful scent of her hair for a little while until the cyrostasis initiation process will be completed.

Alien Queen says: “I hope this will calm you. There is no need to be afraid of cyrostasis, trust me.”

Voice in your mind begins to whisper over and over again: Shhhh ... Sleep now ... sleepier and sleepier ... deeper and deeper into sleep ... sleep.

You notice a strange feeling inside your mind.

Alien Queen says: “Your thinking process will slow down as well now. Shhhh ... I will awaken you again at some point in time ... I promise. I will not forget you.”

You can see her smile again.

Alien Queen says: “Feel yourself becoming very sleepy now. That’s good. Just look into my eyes. My eyes are the last thing you will see and they’ll also be the first thing you see when I awaken you. Shhhh ...”

(Voice in your mind continues to whisper for a few more minutes and becomes quieter over time until it fades completely)