The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: The following are the first scenes of an upcoming free ebook at the https://mrpotestas.wordpress.com.

Alien Lover

I sat across from my sister and her Chikator lover, Lu’rel. Anna’s lover was very tall and very blue and very scaly, even for her race (maybe had a small crush on her). Felt like dropping in, not seeing Anna for a month. Yes, we knew she fell in love with a Chikator two months ago. That was not the shock.

“So, err, when did you become Chikator, Anna?” I asked, throat dry.

The two glanced at each other in that Chikator way that was indecipherable, but common amongst mates. It was like they were looking inside each other. They looked back to me, putting on that odd, almost artificial-looking smile.

“Yeah, Jason. I literally just finished my transition last night,” she said in a deep, resonating voice that was not unlike the voice I knew. “I wanted to love Lu’rel as truly as possible after we meshed, so she eventually guided me through the process.”

She looked looked as much like my sister as much as she didn’t. Before, she was a slim, olive skinned woman with black hair and turquoise eyes, and was about average height. Now, she was nearly six feet tall (about average for her race), with deep blue skin with very subtle scales, blue tentacle hair, and blue eyes. That was not to mention her well toned physique. Was it incestuous to be sexually attracted to her now? She was not even Human anymore.

“It’s all right, Jason,” Anna consoled. “I can feel your sexual attraction toward me. I’ve changed completely. I know you will adapt to who I am now …”

“What was the transition like?”

“Well,” she shrugged rather humanly. “Incremental, Jason. You can’t transform all at once really. The meshing gives you a piece of, well, us. That allows you to alter your physical form, with guidance. Changing your genetic code completely takes a lot more effort than developing a tighter ass. The mind is changed last.”

“You were physically Chikator before your mind was?”

“Yeah, it was quite interesting having the mind and instincts of a Human with the body and empathy of a Chikator! Of course, the best part of my transformation experience was learning Lu’Rel was the Penetrator between us. She now has a well hidden dick because of that. If we have offspring, I’ll be birthing them. In fact, I think we will mate soon.” She turned to Lu’rel, and said flatly, “I can’t wait to mate with you.”

They briefly kissed, Lu’rel actively and blatantly shoving her wet, bluish tongue down my sister’s throat.

“How … do you feel?”

She cocked her head oddly, and with a disarming smile said, “Hard explain, Jason. The only Human part of me left are my memories as one, and I can say everything is completely different now. The instincts of the Chikator are my instincts. Even my senses are different. I can’t really see anything below green, and can see into ultraviolet. I …”

There was a knock at the door.

Lu’rel stood. “That is probably my sister,” she resonated. “I called her this morning about Anna, and she wanted to meet the new Anna!”

A striking Chikator walked inside. Well, they all were, but this one just took my breath away. She was about the same height as my sister is now. Her subtly scaly skin was a lighter blue than average, with from what I could see, lighter portions on her palms and face. She was almost lithe in her well toned physique. Her very light blue eyes were simply mesmerizing.

“Sanlo, I know you’re here to see Anna, but her brother just stopped in. His name is Jason.”

“Hello, Jason!” she greeted pleasantly.

“Uh, hi.” We shook.

Her hand was smooth and warm. Her scent was like a late afternoon summer after a storm. She instantly picked up my attraction, and clearly did not mind.

The three greeted each other in a very “formal” way, as in they starred into once another’s blank eyes for a few moments. I remember that weirding me out the first time I say that, but it was apparently them “opening without malice” or some such. While they strongly felt and understood how other species felt, they could mesh their own minds at a very top, non-sexual level. Nothing transferred but raw thought.

We all made small talk for a while. I wanted to believe that I was letting myself become infatuated with Sanlo, but the reality was that she was encouraging my draw to her. She bent the conversation in a way that made it almost just the two of us after a while, and eventually it really was. She was an epidemiologist literally curing the common cold. She was fifty Earth years old (practically a teenager). She was on Earth for five years. She liked twentieth century science fiction …

Eventually, I needed to run to work, but I set up a lunch date with Sanlo for tomorrow …

“I just want to confirm that I really like how you are feeling toward me, Jason.”

“Oh, good! I’m feeling a lot!”

We were the only two sitting outside at this little cafe at the moment. And even if there were anyone else there, I would not have noticed. I could not take my eyes off this blue amazon. I found myself attracted to everything about this person. The texture of her rubber-like skin, her white-blue nails. her tentacle-like hair, her mesmerizingly bright eyes, her high cheekbones, her small breasts, her long toned legs, her high arched and large feet in lovely sandals, her shimmering pink dress (high-cut), and especially her personality. She was subtly passive in her personality.

It was interesting how our interests overlapped, but for differing reasons. Her enjoyment of old sci-fi was out of fascination, while mine was out of enjoyment of the occasional unrealistic goofiness. I loved old books for their historical value, while she loved them for how they help her understand the development of human language. When our interest didn’t overlap, we were equally as fascinated. I created automation software for aeronautics, which she never thought too much about ironically. She enjoyed the intricacies of contagions, which I never considered.

“If you want to explore a relationship with me, I am open to that,” she eventually said.

“That’s direct …” I said.

“Why shouldn’t I be? I can tell how you feel toward me, and I am single. Never been with a human before. Besides, your aggressively sexual emotions right now does arouse and fascinate me. Tell me what you are thinking, Jason.”

“Umm … I wanna rip your dress off right here and now, and take you from behind, hand over mouth. Then I wanna taste your feet, and rub them on my cock.”

She went wide eyed. “You like a passive female?”

“I suppose. That’s what’s running though my head with you …”

“I would like to experience that.”

We quickly decided to cut right to it. I had not been with anyone for over a year. My balls were practically bluer than she was!

We did not even make it to my bedroom. In my deep, passionate kiss, I was amazed at how different she tasted and felt. The being’s cool, wet mouth was almost sweet, but had tones my brain could not recognize. I loved it! I quickly flipped that tall, feminine being around. Luckily for her dress, undoing a clasp at the top let it fall to the floor before I tore it off.

I aggressively groped her almost cold body, sometimes focusing on her firm breasts with super-blue areolae. Fuck, she was so muscular and tight! The fact that her skin actually felt like textured latex turned me on just that much more.

“Oh, fuck, yes, Jason! Take me! She me what you like!” she resonated deeply.

In a quick motion, I bent her over the table next to my bedroom door, and thrust my dick up her cool, addicting pussy, her knee up on the table. Like her mouth, there was something truly inhuman about it. Yes, her tight hole stimulated my member quite effectively, like that snug glove that makes the mind rush. It was like a hand was actually gripping me down there, moving asynchronously with my thrusts.

I braced myself with one hand over her mouth and the other around her washboard abs. Nose buried in her surprisingly soft tentacle hair, her implausibly sweet scent permeated my senses. Thrusting as hard as I could, she moaned and cooed. Her noises were anything but human, though. Her resonance was so deep I was sure I could not pick up half of the noise she was making. My head ringed oddly, but it seemed to add to the pleasure.

When I felt close, I forced myself to gain some composure. I quickly moved her onto my bed, laying her flat on her stomach to mount her from behind. After a few more hard thrusts into the blue woman, I leaned down. Her cool, oddly cinnamon-like breath blowing into me. Our eyes met. A look of total bliss and hunger was in her eyes. She placed her hand onto my head, and subtly pressed my cheek into hers. A moment later I resumed the hard thrusts into her ponderous, definitely rubbery pussy. Her cries of pleasure were so deep now that most of them just resonated in my head, pleasuring me in ways incomprehensible.

Barely stopping myself before blowing my cum into her, I pulled out. I had her sit up, and give me her vary large feet. The tops had just that much more texture than the rest of her, while the high arched bottoms had the smoothest of scaly skin. Their taste was not like human feet. The flavor was very close to the sweet scent she gave off, but odd in intangible ways. The odd sweetness of them quickly grew on me, making me drool down her ankle. She gave a deep, resonating moan.

“Sensitive feet, Sanlo?” I huffed.

“I made them sensitive when you said your attraction to them,” she said breathily.

I leaned back, and guided her scaly arches up and down my solid, dripping, twitching member. She quickly learned the motion, now doing it all herself tightly, while making her semi-inaudible coos of pleasure. It felt cosmically good!

“Oh, fuck I’m gonna cum!” I screamed.

I grabbed her head, and practically forced my dick down her hot throat. The biggest load of my life blew down her throat, the pleasure making me hazy. Through the haze, I saw her body begin to deep luminesce it what must have been her orgasm. I could not hear her cries of pleasure, but the vibrations tingled my entire body …

We cuddled for a while after that catching my breath. I was just bathing in her lovely scent.

“How was that for you, Sanlo?” I said quietly, twisting around.

“Incredible, Jason.”

She kissed me with her soft rubber lips.

“I never had sex like that before, Sanlo.”

“I never had sex with a human before! You mean you all don’t fuck like that?”

She was actually joking. We laughed and kissed …