The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALL YOUR FILTH CORRUPTED PURE [Volume 1]

CHAPTER 2

Groggy. I feel like I’m reliving my worst hangover ever, but it’s been cranked up to eleven. My vision is blurry, and there’s an ink blob in the corner of my eye and it seems to be getting bigger.

“Finally awake, I see.” Oh. It’s you. I try to ask ‘what the fuck is going on,’ but my mouth is numb and doesn’t do much more than let out a mumble and a good bit of drool. I can barely feel my tongue, and I’m starting to freak out.

The lighting is dim, but she finally gets close enough that I can see she’s changed into a black full body harness with red racy lace panties and bra underneath. Her long, hip length hair is tied up into a high ponytail; a white braid that looks more like a whip ready to be cracked. As she gets even closer, she raises her hands and pulls her blue latex gloves back; when she lets them go, the snapping sound is deafening in the otherwise dead silent room. She runs her hand across my face; in any other situation, I’d say she’s gently petting my cheek.

“Before we get started, I actually wanted to thank you for being so cooperative. Dumb and naive for trusting me, sure, but you coming all the way to my home made sure I didn’t have to drug you in public and lug your body back here.” She gets up in my face and HARSHLY grabs my jaw; how she’s not cutting the gloves open with her nails is beyond me, but it hurts all the same. “I would’ve been a fool not to take advantage of that golden opportunity you presented me. Such a good boy.” She finishes with a smirk that both intensely terrifies me and yet turns me on incredibly. Which is unfortunately obvious, as the tent in my pants shows. She grabs my crotch, then smacks me. Hard. First in the pants, then in the face. I can’t tell if I’m more red from the hit, or from my blushing.

“I don’t know if I should appreciate how much of a pervert you are, but I can tell I’m going to enjoy this, and maybe once this is all over, you’ll be enjoying it too. And if not? Well, that’s not my problem, kiddo.” I’m taken back by everything, but at the same time, I’m most thrown off by the ‘kiddo’ part; I’ve got to be at least five years older than her, right? Hell, I could be close to a decade older than this sadistic psycho bitch. Fuck, I really don’t know anything about her other than her name. “Just be glad you’re a perv and not an outright creep; you wouldn’t have woken up for any of this. Or ever again for that matter.” She lets out a laugh which sounds both beautiful and horrifying. I try to keep my wits about me as I stare into her eyes; it’s at this point that I realize they’ve gotten even paler, to the point that they’re almost grey.

It feels like I’m physically present, but not fully mentally. There’s a numbness across the rest of my body; I can feel echos of things, like her grabbing my crotch, but otherwise it’s like I can’t feel anything. I try to wonder what she did to me, but the thought is interrupted by her again. This time, she grabs my jaw, and forces my mouth open. She then spits in my mouth, and rubs it all over my tongue with her thumb.

“You should really thank me for that—well, if you could—it should be just enough of an anesthetic to be here while not having to feel all of this.” It’s at this point that she gets an evil grin on her face. “Actually, you should be thanking me for a lot of things. That’ll come in due time. But as for now? Fuck you really should’ve taken better care of these teeth; you’ll be much better off without them.” Yeah, chronic depression will do that to a person.

Wait… better off without them!?

She grabs my face with both of her hands, then practically slams my head backwards. I faintly feel my body move to where I’m spread out on my back, head now facing upwards into the light above me. The light which almost immediately becomes blinding as it intensifies. I attempt to squeeze my eyes shut, but I’m barely able to even make them squint.

It’s now at this point that I’m able to see long black appendages slithering out from behind her. It almost looks as if she has tentacles protruding from her body, but that’s impossible, right? Right!?

“Try not to swallow any of the blood, okay, Rowyn? Or, actually, do you prefer your middle name? Oliver? Not that it matters; you’ll answer to whatever I call you. But don’t worry, I’ll get you stitched up after I finish up and suck it all out.” She says it almost in a monotone. I now see the, well whatever the hell they are, holding a few different set of pliers.

FUCK.

Luckily, it seems my breathing also isn’t under my control, or else I’d be hyperventilating at this point. And so all I can do is continue to slowly breathe, staring at her with as much of a dagger’s glance as I can muster. But I doubt she even notices, or is even concerned by it if she does.

“This’ll all be over fairly soon, then we can move onto the next step.” Oh great, there’s more. “For now, why don’t you just listen to some calming tunes, alright?” The sound of ocean waves crashes into the silence of the room right as she starts poking and prodding her latex fingers inside my skull. Turning my head this way and that, she puts it back facing upwards and gets even closer than before. And strangely, she kisses my forehead!? “And with that, we seal the deal on you enjoying this.” She chuckles. My face—like the rest of me—is still incredibly numb; except there’s a slight warmth radiating from where her lips landed on me. I’m insane. This must all be some kind of nightmare.

But, would it actually be a nightmare? Maybe it’s the warmth spreading through me, but I can’t gather the nerve to be angry; or have any negative emotion for that matter. I’ve gone from feeling hungover to being placated into a strange sense of blissfulness.

I feel a slight sting, a searing pain, and then a return to the numbness around where my mouth is; it’s like I know I’m in incredible pain, I’m just not feeling any of it. Meanwhile, I hear her grunt just slightly.

“Well, that’s one.” She holds the pliers up to my eye-line and, fuck, that looks like one of my front teeth clamped between the two ends! I can just barely feel my blood pooling at the back of my throat, and out of the corner of my eye, I see one of the smaller appendages—fuck it, they’re goddamn tentacles for all I care—slither through the air and into the side of my mouth; I then hear a faint vacuuming sound. Yeah, this really does suck. “That should help keep the blood out of the way. Plus, I was feeling parched after dragging you down here, so thanks for the drink.”

She fucking smiles at me; it’s close to a shit eating grin, but she fucking smiles at me as if she’s actually grateful she’s getting to drain my blood. Last I checked, vampire squids look nothing like a terrifyingly pale hot chick.

“I’m not gonna be showing you all of them; that’d be a waste of my time.” I hear the sound of what I imagine is my tooth falling onto a metal plate. “But I’ll let you look at them all once I’m done!” She again slightly grunts on her last word, and something tells me she just pulled the other front tooth.

I want to throw up. Although if I could, I imagine two things would happen: 1) It’d projectile hit her, and that’d just make things worse; and 2) I’d start choking on my own vomit, although if I was lucky that’d just put me out of my misery.

She stops talking altogether, and just barely grunts from time to time; seeming to have a much easier time now that she’s wormed her way into my mouth. She briefly pauses to hold my canines up to me, not saying a single word; instead, she just holds my chin with her other hand not and stares into my eyes with a smile across her face. I’m left to listen to the sound of waves, now crashing into my psyche as I zone out the best I can. Yeah, I feel the sting from each and every tooth as it gets pulled. And sure, it still leaves a stabbing sensation in each spot. But I’m at this point full on dissociating; I really wish I knew what was going on here.

In the grand scheme of things, I guess I should be thankful that I’m not actually feeling the pain of each time the pliers slowly pull or quickly yank at my mouth. Because this goes on for what feels like hours. Eventually though, she does finish, and I have no idea what to think. My mind is even number than the rest of my body; which now has a faint glow of warmth coursing through it.

Wait, am I turned on after all that!?

It’s that thought which finally causes me to pass out. Or maybe it was all the lost blood. All I know is my vision blurring into total darkness.