The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Synopsis: Chantelle watches powerlessly as her Mistress is reprogrammed and taken by another Domme, now this clever sub must do whatever she has to in order to find and free her Mistress, no matter the cost!

(MC, FF, FD, BD, DS, FT, SF,)

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Altered Mistress

By Mistress Dyvia

Chantelle slowly entered her home. She had been staying with her girlfriend for a while. Over a year now. Chantelle looked around for Maze. Instead all she saw was a package sitting on the couch. It made her smile, she remembered what today was.

She stepped closer to the package and saw the note: ‘pet, it’s time for me to take advantage of you. Put this on and go to the bedroom.’

It had been 8 weeks since Chantelle had surgery to increase the size of her breasts. When she had met Maze, she’d simply been a submissive male with extreme sissy desires. It took a lot to reveal to her mistress who and what she was. Maze on the other hand simply embraced and encouraged her. When she considered transitioning, she was encouraged, she was supported, and she always had somebody behind her to make her feel sexy even when she didn’t feel it. It took almost a year on hormones for her to start feeling like her body was truly hers. But she always felt that her breasts were just a little too small. She complained to Maze, who said that she would support her whatever she did, real breasts or fake breasts.

She got the surgery and now she has larger breasts. She liked the look of them, the shape of them, and she felt very feminine with them. The downside was that it took about 6 to 8 weeks for them to completely heal. They decided to be safe, waiting 8 weeks to the day on the calendar, before they would fully play with them. Today was that day.

Chantelle opened the package, it was a sexy baby doll, and a sexy thong, stockings, and a pair of high heels. It took little coaxing in her head to start putting these on. She looked in the mirror, she needed makeup, she needed to fix her hair. So she stopped in the bathroom first, and did get hair and makeup to match the second of her outfit. She walked up the stairs to the master bedroom. She opened the door, and the room was empty. She stepped inside and was a little disappointed. But then she heard the voice.

“Well Pet, don’t you look sexy. I am going to enjoy doing such terrible things to you.” Her tone of voice suggested to Chantelle that she was going to revel in these ‘terrible things.’

A smile quickly spread across Chantelle’s face. She wasn’t sure if it was the aggressive nature her mistress took on, or that hot leather number she was wearing.

Her mistress grabbed her breast roughly, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples almost in a single fluid motion. Chantelle could only bite her lip at how hot that aggression was. And even better, was that her mistress seemed to enjoy her reaction to it.

Her mistress was always kind. She wanted bigger breasts, but she never teased her about being a bimbo or a slut as others would have been called. There’s nothing wrong with being a bimbo or a slut she supposed, especially for those that enjoyed those labels. Chantelle did not, and her mistress never used the words she didn’t like. She could have been called ‘slave,’ it seemed a bit crude to her, but Mistress called her ‘pet’ during play time. That made her feel warm inside.

Her mistress pulled their arms behind her back, tying her hands well. Mistress knew her ropes and ties very well, and though they weren’t impossible to escape, it would take a while. Once her arms were secured behind her back, more routes were used to pull her shoulders to the backboard, and then Mistress tied her legs spread eagle to have full access. It was fucking hot to Chantelle…

Mistress played with her nipples and cupped her breasts. Once Chantelle’s nipples were extremely erect, Mistress used nipple clamps to secure them in place, every slight jiggle made her breasts more sensitive, made her nipples more sensitive. Her breasts were harder than natural breasts, they held a round shape much better, but damn they were sensitive. Her mistress kissed her on the lips, she could taste her mistress’ lipstick as she knew Mistress would taste hers. Mistress slowly kissed down her chest, between her breasts and down, and down. She pulled Chantelle’s thong down just a little bit, just enough to free her cock and balls.

Mistress used her tongue to tease it. Every slow lick, every sound enticing her little penis to rise. Some sissies like chastity, not Chantelle, She didn’t dislike her penis, nor did she need the humiliation of chastity, she just wanted to make love to her girlfriend and mistress.

“Oh Mistress Maze.”

Her mistress only responded with a little giggle as she stopped licking and kissing. She gripped Chantelle’s penis tightly. Her hand started moving up and down, over and over again, faster and faster, harder and harder.

“Tell me when you’re about to cum, Pet.”

Chantelle nodded her head, about the most communication she could handle with how well her mistress manipulated her nethers.

Minutes past… “Mistress, I’m about to…

Maze stopped. A deviant smile curling on her lips. She paused, she sat there smiling as she started rubbing Chantelle’s breasts again. She was waiting for her pet to come down from the edge.

When her breathing was normal again, Maze lowered herself back down to Chantelle’s cock.

She took it in her mouth, and started sucking it. Her head moved up and down, slowly bringing the orgasm to the forefront of Chantelle’s mind.

Mistress Maze stopped for a moment, a look of confusion on her face, like she was listening for something.

“What’s wrong?”

Maze never got a chance to answer, the bedroom door kicked in, and two men and three women with high-powered rifles flooded into the room. Immediately Maze was pulled away from Chantelle.

Chantelle was confused, did they just get swatted?

Mistress was on a similar wavelength, “you better have a goddamn warrant for doing this!”

“These aren’t police or any government agency.” A voice came from the hallway. Chantelle did not know this voice, but when she looked at Maze, it was clear that she did… and did not like that voice at all.

A woman with electric blue hair stepped in. If one were to see her on the street, she looked kind and innocent, her electric blue hair matched with an identical-colored lipstick. She seemed almost cute and innocent. But one look at her Mistress’ face and Chantelle knew that this woman was dangerous.

Apparently Maze and this other woman had words to exchange then they were not pleasant. Everyone seemed to be focused on the two, and that gave Chantelle a chance to slowly work at her restraints. The ropes were never intended to truly hold her, they were for the game, and the game was clearly over because of these intruders. But the restraints weren’t easy to get off. As Maze and the other woman argued, Chantelle was able to free her right wrist. Of course given the way the harness was set, with her arms behind her back and her shoulders attached to the bed, she focused on her left hand. It took a moment, but her hands were free. She wiggled a little bit more, and apparently nobody noticed as she inched her way up, she was able to loosen the grip on her shoulders at the expense of putting a little bit more stress on her feet.

The argument got more intense, and the minions in black were focused on making sure Maze stayed in her seat.

Yes, Chantelle’s mistress and this other woman definitely had a sordid history. And luckily for Chantelle, that attention was bringing everyone’s attention away from her.

And before she knew it, and before anyone had noticed… She was free. She lept up grabbing a man from the back and slamming into the ground quickly, taking no time to slow down as she threw a punch to a woman that was gripping her mistress. Maze also took no time and jumped up as well, she punched a man to her right, as Chantelle charged the woman in front of her mistress. If she could take her out, maybe she could charge the other woman that her mistress had been arguing with.

There was a struggle that was lasting too long, and unfortunately before she had a chance to overtake the woman, two people pulled her off of the black clad woman. One man had restrained Chantelle’s mistress. The others had taken Chantelle and held her in place.

The woman with the electric blue hair approached. She looked at Chantelle’s breasts and then her penis, “A sissy with a backbone.” She laughed, “I never thought I would see one of those.” She looked at Maze, and then looked back at Chantelle, “I would enjoy breaking that, but I don’t need anymore sissies, even one like her.” And then she leaned in, and pressed her lips to Chantelle.

Chantelle’s eyes went wide, but only took a few seconds before she felt the tingling, and she lost her fine motor control, as her body seemed to fall asleep. The people holding her sat her against the wall so she could watch. But she was completely paralyzed.

Maze struggled against the man holding her, but he sat her in a chair. The woman with the blue hair opened up a bag and there was… a VR helmet? Two men held Mistress in place as the woman put it over her head, and pressed a button. Immediately there was a red light in front of the visor for everyone to see.

She continued to struggle, eventually the struggling became less intense, and Chantelle could only watch. There came a point when she completely stopped struggling, and a light turned green. The men and women in black each took a step back, and waited. Several minutes passed, and then the green light changed to blue. The woman with the electric blue hair stepped close, she pressed a button and removed the helmet.

Chantelle’s mistress looked up at the woman, and smiled. And the woman with the blue hair smiled back at her, “who am I?”

Chantelle’s mistress looked up at her, “you are my Goddess Cyan.”

Cyan laughed loudly in delight. “I’ve been waiting for this moment for so fucking long. You belong to me don’t you? You are so fucking submissive, always wet at the idea of me telling me what to do, aren’t you? Say it.”

Maze looked up at her new Goddess, “I belong to you, Goddess. I am so fucking submissive, I’m always wet at the idea of you telling me what to do.”

Chantelle was still paralyzed, but she felt the tears welling up in her eyes. This monster of a woman had just corrupted her girlfriend, her love, and her mistress in just minutes. Part of her was still hoping that this was a ruse, Mistress would snap out of it and win the day, but her heart was still aching. She needed to do something and she couldn’t move a muscle.

Cyan grabbed Maze’s jaw in her two fingers, “what’s your name, slave?”

Maze seemed confused at the question, “My name is Maze, Goddess.”

The woman shook her head, “no, your name is Dumb Fuck Toy.” She paused and looked Maze in the eye, “What’s your name, slave?”

“Dumb Fuck Toy, Goddess.” Maze said with an odd smile.

Cyan reached into Maze’s panties, and rubbed, “you are so wet for me. I love it.”

“Thank you, Goddess.”

“But now I will give you a choice.” She reached into the same bag that she had the VR helmet and pulled out a small little box. Once Cyan had opened the box she pulled out a thick black collar. “I can collar you now, make you mine forever.” Then she looked at Chantelle, “Or I could let you go, and let you go back to your quaint little life with that stupid sissy over there.”

“I would prefer you to collar me, Goddess.”

She laughed, “I would expect no less from a woman named, ‘Dumb Fuck Toy.’” She looked her up and down, “dressing like a dominatrix is not something a dumb girl like you should ever wear. Take off all your clothes.”

And Maze stripped naked. There was no erotic strip dance, it was just taking off her clothes as quickly as she could and throwing them into a pile on the floor. Cyan snapped her fingers at one of the other women. She left the room and came back a few minutes later with clothes in her hand. “Put those on, Dumb Fuck Toy.”

“Yes, Goddess.” And she took a micro mini skirt that barely covered her ass, and wiggled the ass to adjust herself to it. She giggled and then grabbed the next piece of pink cloth. It was a sleeveless midriff. It was about a size too short for Chantelle’s ex-mistress. It had white letters that said, ‘I eat pussy for breakfast.’

And then there were a pair of heels, she stepped into them and one of the women in black put padlocks on them, and then attached a little 6-inch chain connecting the two heels together. It would force Maze to walk with mincing tiny steps.

Finally Cyan took the collar and wrapped it around Dumb Fuck Toy’s neck, and then connected a leash to it.

Chantelle’s face was covered in tears as she watched the woman lead her ex-mistress out of the room. A moment later she heard the door close, and she laid there for hours unable to move. It was 6 hours before her fingers were able to feel something. She knew it was 6 hours because she could see the alarm clock on the counter. She’d been trapped in her own body for hours forced to relive each moment while she just watched that stupid clock.

It took time, but when she felt enough, she tried to stand up, trying to figure out what she could do. But as she tried to stand up she fell down. And then she saw it… It was a cell phone under the bed, and it was not hers, and it was not Maze’s.

She was pretty sure it belonged to the man she had attacked first by pulling him backwards to the ground.

There was an immediate thought as Chantelle picked up the phone. She could use this to find the person who had it. It might not be easy, but maybe she could get lucky. Hypothetically, she could put the Sim into her own phone just to find out the phone number. That was a long shot, but just maybe she could use that phone number and cross reference it with Facebook or another social media and see if the phone number will pop up as a potential friend. Maybe a potential friend would lead to an identity. And identity could lead to an address. And an address could lead to Cyan.

She went down low to reach for the device. She felt the clang, and looked down to realize her nipple clamps were still there. She undid them, grabbed the phone and put on some sensible clothes.

She sat down on the bed and was looking for the edge of the phone protector and the phone came to life. She paused as she looked at it. Was that soldier a Boomer? It didn’t have a password protect screen, it didn’t use biorhythmics, didn’t use a fingerprint…it did nothing to protect the owner, nothing at all.

There was a pause in her focus. She needed a good cry. That wasn’t about to happen, every minute that bitch had Maze in her clutches, the chances dwindled that she would ever get her mistress back.

Chantelle was so confused. Was this a trap? She wasn’t sure, but she wasn’t going to sit there and wait to find out. She opened up the location app and was able to see all the places that the man visited in the last month. Feels about four places that’s stuck out in his history. 37 stops at a residential house. That had to be his home. A stop at a shooting range, that was not a secret hideout. 19 stops at a mall? Chantelle was starting to think that this guy was a mall cop. But he seemed highly trained just like the rest, could that really be accurate. It’s highly trained professional whatever he was… kidnapper was just a security guard. And then there were three stops at a mansion.

Bingo.

She wasn’t sure how long she was going to be gone, or more accurately, if she was going to be able to come home. She grabbed some clothes, a lot of clothes. She scoffed as she looked at the two suitcases full, she was such a girl. But she grabbed credit cards, debit cards, anything that could be useful, cash, jewelry, a laptop, a pair of binoculars and a few other things.

She got in a car and she started driving towards the mansion. She wasn’t stupid enough to just try to charge in without knowing what the hell she was doing. But luckily for her, there were a lot of woods, and she had a pair of binoculars, a black cat suit, and running sneakers.

One side of the mansion at a time, one room at a time. She was making layouts and plans for the place. And then she saw Maze. It had been hours, but they had already dyed her hair blonde. Oh poor Maze, she did not look good as a blonde.

She opened up her laptop and found a Wi-Fi connection but she wanted to access it. The name was clearly made in homage to Cyan. And of course it wasn’t password protected at all. As soon as she linked in, she could see so many devices. Security was a freaking joke here, well aside from the guys with the high-powered rifles but that was an entirely different story.

She wished she could just go in there right then and there and rescue Maze, but she was not in the right place mentally. She’d probably fight. So Chantelle thought of everything that she could think of at that moment, and just downloaded everything that she could. Find a way.

She retreated to a hotel room that she had rented. And she started going through the information that she had found. It was definitely some good stuff, and was definitely some sketchy shit.

She actually found blueprints and schematics for the helmet. She saw that algorithms drove it and how they subverted most people’s minds. How it found patterns and corrupted them. But there was a good thing, the helmet could be used to reverse those same adjustments.

That was a good thing. It meant that he had a chance at rescuing Maze. Chance to have her girlfriend, her lover, and her mistress in her arms once again.

She would need help. She thought back to the things she took when she left, there was a black book that Mistress had kept in her nightstand. Friends and associates, people who could be counted on. Hopefully, people that could be relied on to help save her.

Using her ex-mistress’ phone, She started making phone calls in the morning. She found three people that would be of assistance to her, three people that were loyal to her. When she described the situation, they were all eager to jump in and help.

She met them at a pancake house. It was a popular chain, and she did like the waffles there. She had a plan, and when she went over with them, she was actually surprised to see that all of them were still sitting there ready to listen to her and go into battle to rescue Maze.

Chantelle sat with Gregory and Haley as they waited for the third person to arrive. They sat in this nice little diner late at night, the waitress kept refilling their coffees, they each had a a plate of pancakes in front of them, but they barely ate at it. Every time there was a bell sound it looked up to the door, but until Aiden would finally walk through the door, tensions remained high. Finally Aiden arrived, he joined the three. Each of them knew if that’s something it happened to Maze, but this was a story that Chantelle was only going to tell once.

She told the story and the others listened without interrupting her until the story was over. There was a moment of quiet disbelief, as if none of them were to believe that Maze would have fallen so quickly. But Chantelle had seen it all.

There were questions asked, Chantelle knew many of the answers, but there were more questions that she did not know the answer to.

She had a plan, it was initially rudimentary, but that’s why they were there. They had a bit more experience, and she was very much willing to listen to their advice. In the end, they came over the basic plan that involved Haley being a getaway driver, Gregory and Aiden would be the distraction, and it would still come down to Chantelle doing the main rescue.

She was willing. And they’re all eager to do their jobs and free their mutual friend. The downside was that they would need supplies, and that meant that the plan wouldn’t be moving right away. She could not rescue her mistress that night.

A few nights later…

Chantelle had planted herself right there each of the nights to try and keep an eye on Maze. It broke her heart to see the things that were so out of character for her. She had dyed her hair blonde, she wore slutty clothes and pranced around the mansion showing off her body to whoever was eager to look. This was never who Maze was supposed to be. She was a woman who judged herself and gave a shit less about what anyone else had to say or think about her. She lived life by her own rules. She did not prance around, she did not act like… a dumb fuck toy. But that’s exactly what she was… had been… for days.

But the night had finally come, she put her binoculars in the bag at her side. And she lowered herself from the little grassy knoll that she sat on. And she further lowered herself down the tiny hill and snuck behind a bush. She waited patiently. To her left she saw an empty silver SUV, though she knew it wasn’t empty, Haley was inside.

She heard the sound of squealing tires. That was her moment. The guards would turn for just a moment as she ran across the street as silently as possible to the high rise of the wall. Again she would wait until she heard the opportune moment.

The moment came and it sounded of explosions. She knew there were not actual explosives being used that would hurt anyone, but actual fireworks that were as much a distraction as one could hope if they were real explosives. In seconds she was under a small window. She had seen it, that window did not typically get locked by any of the staff. She moved with her hand and slowly opened it, and pulled herself in. She needed to go to the basement.

The town hall was nice enough to have had blueprints on file. She had a feeling this place was not the same layout as its most recent blueprint, but she was confident that the stairs leading to the basement… or where they were supposed to be. And they were. She made her way into the basement of the mansion, and found that it had been broken up into several areas. One of them did in fact lead to a lab, it was a simple lock and key system, it didn’t even require a key card, or even a fingerprint. She didn’t have the key, but she did have a little something in her bag…. And the door opened. She slid the piece of metal back in her bag, and stepped inside.

She saw the VR helmet. Perfect. It was hooked up to the computers already, and she sat down and started typing. It had a number of modes that had been pre-selected, but luckily for her, The deprogramming function was already there.

She scooped up the helmet, and stuck it in the backpack that was strapped to her back. There was nothing in it, it was literally there for the helmet that she hoped would be in the basement.

Chantelle made her way back up the stairs. She looked around, it was still relatively empty, to her surprise there wasn’t much for security cameras. Part of her was almost angry at that, who didn’t have them these days? But then it occurred to her, if some of the things they were doing here were as illegal as they seemed… then they might not want any way of proving what had happened in these walls.

Her ex-mistress was typically in a room that was excessively girly on the second floor. As she arrived on the main floor, she heard that there was still a lot of commotion outside. The fireworks had stopped, but there were still a lot of guards out there looking. She knew there were never as many guards on the inside as there were on the outside.

And right now there was apparently none on the inside. Though once the commotion would cease, she was sure they would conduct a room-to-room search. For now, they were all acting as backup or investigators for what was going on outside, though she suspected that there were probably a few inside that were trained to go find Cyan to keep her safe.

Up the stairs she went, she knew it was on the east wing, so she went that way. Cyan was in the West Wing, so Chantelle decided not to go that way. She came to a hallway, she knew on the right would be where Maze was if she hadn’t moved with the distractions. She crossed your fingers. For the first time she questioned herself.., Maybe they should have done a first round a couple days earlier to see if Maze would evacuate to another location…

She counted the doors as she walked down the hall. And she came to the fifth door. This is where Maze should be. She didn’t bother to knock, she just opened the door. And right in front of her, was her mistress.

Maze looked confused to see her. “I don’t want to see you. You shouldn’t be here. Goddess Cyan will be displeased.”

Luckily, Chantelle had been prepared for that kind of response. She looked vaguely ahead. Chantelle smiled at her, “Goddess caught me trying to sneak in here. She was surprised that a dumb sissy like me could get so far, so she decided to make me one of hers.” Chantelle made a dumb smile, and looked at her ex-mistress, “now we can serve our Goddess together.”

A slow smile formed on Dumb Fucking Toy’s face. “Oh! That’s wonderful!”

Chantelle held the VR helmet towards her, “Goddess wanted you to be reprogrammed so that we can serve her together. Sit for Goddess.” She said as she gestured to the bed.

Dumb Fucking Toy didn’t even hesitate to obey an instruction in the name of her Goddess. She sat down pleasantly with a smile on her face as Chantelle approached her and put the helmet over her head. She pressed the button to activate the helmet and it’s deprogramming mode. The light turned red, and then green, and minutes passed before the light turned blue. She removed the helmet.

Maze shook her head a couple times. Her eyes went wide as she realized what had happened to her… and most importantly that she was back to her normal self. “Chantelle?”

“Yes, Mistress!” She whispered-exclaimed into Maze’s ear. There was a brief hug, before Chantelle got back to business, “here’s what’s going to happen, we’re going to leave the room and go down the stairs. Make it look like we’re walking towards the kitchen, and when we reach the back door, we make a beeline for it. Take a hard right and run towards the bushes. If you follow it in a straight line, you’ll be an SUV waiting for us. Your friend Haley is in there. She’ll drive us to safety. Just run for one of the passenger doors, and will be out of here. Don’t stop for anything. Are you with the plan?”

“Yeah… Haley? How the hell did you find her?”

Chantelle smiled, “I had your little black book, I made a couple calls, Aiden and Gregory helped with the distraction.”

Her eyes went wide, “wow you did get your shit together for this one.”

“Yeah, but we can’t Dilly dally… you ready?”

She nodded her head, and the two left the room comfortably. They didn’t rush, they looked perfectly calm as if they belonged there. Granted, Chantelle did look like she was out of place, but her body language did not suggest that at all. They went down the stairs, it was still mostly empty. And then when they were walking towards the kitchen, they were lined up just as Chantelle had suggested, and they took a hard left towards the back door.

They reached the door and then took another hard right and walked straight along the wall and once they passed the wall they started running full speed towards the bushes. She heard someone calling after them.

“Keep running! Don’t stop!” Chantelle called to her mistress… To her love. They were warnings yelled at them, threats of being shot if they didn’t stop right then and there.

But there was no way in hell she was going to stop running, and no way in hell is she going to let her mistress be caught again.

She was almost at the treeline when suddenly there was a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down and there was a glowing green dart stuck in her leg.

She fell over, she looked up to a mistress. She would escape, right?

Maze stopped to look back at her, “Chantelle!”

She waved her hand at Maze, “Don’t stop for me, keep going!” Her voice was slurring. Someone came out and grabbed Maze, but the shadow pulled her away from the house, not towards it. Was it Haley or one of the others? Her vision faded, she heard a door car slam, and it sounded like a car was peeling out, but she didn’t have any more thoughts. She fell unconscious.

She was vaguely aware of a light in front of her. If she couldn’t focus on anything around her, some sort of mask was pulled off her face. And she realized she was in a room, and sitting in a chair. They hadn’t even bothered to restrain her, and then she heard footsteps.

She saw the electric blue hair before she saw anything else. And the woman stepped in, and looked down at Chantelle, “do you know who I am?”

And Chantelle did in fact know who she was, “you are my Goddess Cyan.”

“That’s a good girl.” She said with a somewhat amused smile. “I never expected to find a sissy who would impress me twice in such a short time. I decided that I would add you to my collection regardless. Isn’t that nice of me?”

Chantelle was very much aware that she should be disgusted, but she wasn’t. Goddess was the most amazing person in the entire world. It almost seemed strange that her loyalty was to another mistress at one time. She felt guilty for freeing one of her Goddess’ possessions. “Goddess is so generous.” She agreed. And it made her feel like she belonged to something more powerful when she realized that Goddess owned her. Every part of her.

“I have locked a chastity device on your little cock.” She said with amusement, “and you haven’t even thanked me for it.”

“Thank you Goddess for locking up my cock, I don’t deserve to touch it without your permission.”

“That’s right. Tell me, what is your name?”

“Chantelle, Goddess Cyan.”

“No, I don’t think that will do it all. You are an oxymoron, and so will your name. From this day forward, your name is Clever Bimbo.”

“Thank you Goddess, my name is Clever Bimbo.”

“The things I would love to do to you right now, to see exactly what Dumb Fucking Toy saw in you. However there are more important things to discuss. Like how the fuck did you do what you did to free her.”

And just like that, Clever Bimbo told her Goddess everything. The people involved, the strategy, all the knowledge she knew about how to free her ex-mistress, Dumb Fucking Toy.

Goddess Cyan seemed amused, annoyed that everything happened, but amused that she had found someone that was able to surprise her, and now served her.

“Clever Bimbo, I’m going to have you live up to your name. From now on I don’t want anyone to suspect that you are clever at all. You are going to act like a dumb horny bimbo everyday. And before you go to bed every night, you’re going to let me know every little thing that you’re clever little mind can do to make my operations better. You will be my favorite operative.”

“Thank you Goddess.” She giggled like a dumb bimbo, “like I totally can’t wait to make you happy, Goddess!” And she giggled again.

“Now the big question is, what do we do to make sure that she’ll never change you back?”

The answer seemed so simple to Clever Bimbo, “I don’t know Goddess, if I were like a smarter bimbo,” giggles, “I might try to talk you into switching all the files from the deprogramming file into something that would make the person deprogrammed” giggles, “like totally into someone super totally hostile to the person who tried to deprogram them and alert everybody!” Giggles.

Goddess Cyan looked at her and smiled a wicked smile, “so if she ever tried to free you, not only would she fail, but she would probably end up back in my grips again. You are a good and clever bimbo.” She paused, “would you like to cum, Clever Bimbo?”

“Yes, Goddess! I would love to cum for you!”

“Denied.” She laughed, Clever Bimbo was a little disappointed, but she felt relief in the fact that she had amused her Goddess. Her smile widened, “I do want you to cum though, but the next time you will cum for me, is when you are balls deep in Dumb Fucking Toys pussy while she is being reprogrammed to be my dumb fuck toy again. Doesn’t that sound like a wonderful idea?”

“Yes, Goddess! That’s a wonderful idea.”

“Good, you seem to be a clever bimbo with all your little ideas. I want you to go and follow those three ladies over there, they will lead you to the toy room. I want you to use your ass to fuck a bunch of toys while thinking of ways to capture Dumb Fucking Toy again. Let me know in the morning what your plan is, and you’ll be that much closer to finally having an orgasm for me.” And of course Clever Bimbo was very happy to please her Goddess in that way.

The End.