The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amazing Truth

Road trips are so awesome. You get to leave all your shit behind, and have a blast as you cross the country. You get to see new places, meet new people, and learn more about yourself in the process. Best of all, you get to choose the path of your own adventure. Go where you want to go, do what you want to do. That has always been my life’s motto. You only get one chance at life. Its too important to fuck it up with boredom.

I was on my way to the city of sin, Los Vegas Nevada by way of Chicago. I had already been on the road for a few days, passing through Kansas City, Denver, and Grand Junction. I had some fun on the way. So many wonderful experiences. But perhaps my most noteworthy experience came at my final stop before reaching Los Vegas, the Oasis city of St. George Utah. On that particular day, at that particular time, I was feeling a great need for some ice cream. And I always did as my desires commanded. Baskin Robins turned out to be the closest option. I pulled into the ice cream stores parking lot about ten minutes past noon. It had been a bright hot day, not a cloud in the sky. The kind of weather that provided an additional excuse to get some dairy delight.

The front doorbell dinged as I entered the almost empty ice cream shop. There were only two customers in the shop at that time, a middle aged lady and her young son. The woman looked to be in her early forties. She wore a fairly conservative blue dress and black high heels. The woman wasn’t anything special to look at, but she had some fairly large breasts, and her body hinted to a time when she was a lot hotter. The boy looked to be about 11 or 12 years old. He wore an Arizona Cardinals baseball cap with a matching T-shirt. The most noticeable physical feature of the kid was that he was seriously overweight. I was no doctor, but it was fairly obvious that the poor lad was obese. The kid was devouring a triple dip ice cream cone. I couldn’t believe that his mother was indulging him in this dietary sin so early in the day when he clearly needed a diet. The young guy was probably going to die of diabetes by the time he was 20.

There were two employees working behind the counter. One was a fairly young looking man. Though he wasn’t fat, he was a fairly heavy set individual. He perhaps stood at 5 feet 9 inches tall. He wore the required blue Baskin robins t-shirt and black Baskin robins baseball cap, as well as back trousers. I wasn’t particularly interested in him. But the other young employee was something really pleasant to look at.

The employee in question was a dazzling young looking female. She was far above the average height for a woman. I would wager she stood just two inches shorter than me, perhaps standing at five feet eleven inches. She had golden blond hair that was tied in a pony tail, blue eyes, and long thin yet clearly toned legs. I wouldn’t characterize her as being super hot, but she was sure as hell a perfect 10 on the cute scale, having a very pleasant and friendly face to gaze upon. I was sensing some Dady’s little girl vibes in a very big way. I instantly noticed that she was wearing some tight under armor spandex leggings, which looked very good on that sweet bod.

“The whole city is proud of you young lady,” said the woman, speaking to the cute young chick at the front counter. “Its so very exiting. God wiling, you will go to the olympics one of these days.”

“Thanks so much” said the cute chick. I noticed that her name tag read Katelyn. “I’ll do the best I can Ms. Baker.”

“I’m sure you will.” Encouraged Ms Baker.

“Mom, can I have the Fudge brownie? Asked the fat boy.

“Oh my goodness,” answered Ms Baker. “I have indulged you enough already.”

“Oh come on mom,” complained the boy. “I promise to be good.”

The kid gave his mother the most sorrowful look that I had ever seen an American child muster. The kid had talent. No wonder she couldn’t resist him. In fact, the woman appeared close to giving in. I decided to use my abilities to intervene.

“Hey kid, there is something you should know,” I said. Everyone looked at me for the first time. The boy kept licking his ice cream, but wouldn’t be for much longer.

“Sugar was invented by the devil to kill young children.” I explained. “And everyone time you eat anything with sugar additives, especially ice cream, it not only kills the body, but kills the soul.”

The boys eyes went wide with absolute horror. He instantly dropped his ice cream, looking truly stunned by the revelations I had revealed to him.

“Oh my sweet goodness,” said the mother. “Anthony. I just bought you that ice cream.”

“Mom!” Exclaimed the boy, his voice squeaking out panic. “Why didn’t you tell me that the devil invented sugar! How could you let me eat that poison!”

The woman looked positively perplexed by her sons behavior. She clearly was surprised that he had believed everything I had said.

“And do you know what happens to children who die without their souls?” I continued.

“What happens to them,” asked the kid, looking horrifyingly mesmerized.

“They go straight to hell.” I told him.

“Noooo!” Screamed the boy.

He then ran towards the front door, only turning around to say. “All of you are monsters! How could you do the devils work! MONSTERS!” He then turn and ran out of the ice cream store.

“What on Earth is your problem,” asked the mother.

She looked really pissed at me. If she hadn’t been so proper, I wager she would have slapped me across the face.

“Why would you say such a thing to a young kid?” She asked.

“I just did him a favor,” I insisted.

“You should be ashamed,” the women declared. Then she ran off after her son, who I was pretty sure would never enter an ice cream shop again. My actions were pretty harsh, I know. But ice cream isn’t for everyone. And that mother had too soft of a heart to say no to the young lad. But that wasn’t going to be an issue anymore.

You are probably wondering how I got that kid to believe every word I said. It wasn’t because he was stupid or naive. Ever since teenage hood, I have been able to switch off the critical thinking functions of anyones brain. I wouldn’t describe it as turning off someones intelligence, but I can make it impossible for anyone to critically access any information that is presented to them. This causes them to instantly believe whatever they are told. I can switch off their critical thinking for a mere moment, or do so for an extended period of time. But no matter what, the information that they are presented during this loss of critical function tends to stick. Sometimes, if someone is very very smart, they can eventually come to understand that the information I told them was false. However, it would take months or years for them to realize this. But in most cases, the false information would persist as a permeant fixture on that persons life. Believe me, its a really fun skill set to have, and its served me well.

“Well that was a little bit over the top,” said Katelyn, giving me a bemused look. “That poor kid is probably going to have nightmares now.”

“Its for the best,” I insisted once more.

“That kid was kind of a dum ass,” said John. “If he’s stupid enough to believe that nonsense, then he deserves to be scared half to death.”

“Don’t be so harsh,” said Katelyn. “Cut the kid some slack.

John just shrugged, as if to say, “Whatever.” He then looked to me. “Can we get you anything sir?”

“Lets take this nice and slow,” I said. “I always like to get to know people when I pass through small cities like this. What were you and that woman talking about? Why is she so impressed by you?”

Katelyn looked somewhat embarrassed by my question, but at the same time a little pleased. She was clearly the kind of girl who had mixed feelings about praise. “Its not that big of a deal.” she insisted.

Her coworker, who’s name tag read John, had a different opinion. “She won the national championship in the high jump for track and field.” He explained. “She’s a real big shot in the NCAA. They even wrote a story about her in ESPN magazine.”

This didn’t surprise me in the least. She was clearly an athletic lass.

“That is wonderful,” I said. “I wish you the best of luck. I truly do. Attractive woman in athletics is always a glorious thing to behold.”

Again, Katelyn seemed to have mixed feelings about my compliment. She was clearly taken aback about my frankness in regards to her self evident attractiveness, and was none plussed that a total stranger seemed to be hitting on her. But I could tell that she sort of liked it as well.

“Thanks,” she said with some measure of awkwardness. “Sooo, what flavor would you like to get.”

“I’m thinking about it,” I replied “There is no hurry at all.”

“You will be in Saint George for a while?” Asked John.

“No, I’m just making my way to Vegas, but its a beautiful area though. Maybe I will spend a day here.”

“Well, this is certainly the Lords country,” said John. “If you want to get in touch with your spiritual self, there isn’t any place like St. George.”

That gave me an interesting idea. “Well, the two of you should know something about me.” I paused to think about what utter nonsense I was going to spoon feed these people. “I’m the Arch Angel Raphael, sent by God himself to judge humanity. And to bring the end of times if need be.”

The two of them were completely floored by this incredible news. John looked to be a cross between being terrified and mind blown. Katlyn looked to be a three way cross between being excited, horrified and reverent.

“Praise the lord!” Cried John as he went to his knees.

“Yes! Praise his glory!” Said Katelyn, she to going to one knee.

I really had to try hard to not laugh. My ability was so fun to use.

“Stand my children,” I commanded, taking on the persona of a holy person. “Let it be known that any falsehood told to me will be known by God, and will result in immediate punishment on not only you, but your families as well. Do the two of you understand?”

“We do,” they both answered.

“Good. Because God wishes me to ask a few questions that directly pertain to the two of you.” I looked to John. “Young man. How old are you?

“I’m 21,” John answered.

“Are you a virgin?”

John momentarily winced at my question. But he quickly recovered and answered with an affirmative, “Yes”.

Again, I had to fend off a laugh. It sucks to be a super religious boy.

“John, do you find Katelyn attractive?” I asked. “And remember, Your Lord God is listening.”

John looked even more uncomfortable than he had before. It was hilarious to watch his struggle. Even Katelyn looked uncomfortable, but she also looked a little curious. She was certainly a girl who often had conflicting emotions and thoughts.

“Well….ya.” He eventually said. “She is very beautiful.”

“She turns you on,” I said.

“Ya, she does.” He admitted.

“Have you ever masturbated while thinking of her?”

I know, I’m a truly terrible human being. But don’t worry, I’m going to make it up to him. However, this was one question that I wasn’t sure he was going to answer. His face flushed with embarrassment.

“Remember, God is listening,” I warned. “God is judging. Do not dare lie to me. For lying to me is to lie to God!”

“Fine!” Blurted John. “I have masturbated while thinking of her.”

“Oh yuk,” said a disgusted Katelyn. She stepped away from him. “That is revolting. You’ve always been like a brother to me John.”

John rolled his eyes at that. He clearly didn’t like her thinking of him like a brother.

“Silence!” I commanded. It was now Katelyns turn to answer some questions. “How old are you my sweet child?”

“I turned 20 a week ago.”

“What are the size of your breasts?”

Katelyn looked truly puzzled by this question. “Why do you want to know that?”

“I DO NOT ASK!” I proclaimed in a bellowing voice. “GOD IS THE ONE ASKING! HOW DARE YOU!”

“I’m sorry!” Said a now horrified Katelyn. “38 B. My breasts are 38 B’s. God be praised. God be merciful.”

“Do not question me again my child,” I Warned. “Or a great tragedy may befall you and your family.”

“I’m so sorry,” she urgently insisted. “I’m your humble servant.”

“Then answer me this. Are you a virgin?”

“Of course my lord,” she answered without the faintest hint of embarrassment.

“And have you ever masturbated?”

“I…I…well…” She was so cute when she stammered. I always love making pretty ladies feel awkward.

“God already knows,” I insisted. “He just wants you to confess before me. Do not even think about trying to deceive me child.”

“Uhmm.” She reverted her eyes, looking down to her feet. She finally said, “Yes.” Then quickly added “But only three…No!...Only four times.” She looked devastated for having to admit this. “But I’m a good mormon girl. I really am. I’m so sorry that I displeased God.”

I was amazed that she had only masturbated four times. That took extraordinary self control.

“And who do you think about when you defile yourself?” I asked.

It was now Katelyns turn to go red. Her skin flushed so heavily that I thought she was going to catch fire. She hesitated for a long moment. “Can I…can I just whisper my confession in your ear my lord.”

I had to cough to hold back the laughter that was building inside of me. That request had been so adorable.

“No my child. Your friend confessed his passions, now its time for you to do the same.”

Katelyn took a deep breath. “I imagined myself making love to Jason Momoa and….” She closed her eyes, as if the next part pained her. “Beyonce at the same time.”

Now that was interesting. I had to hold back a smile. It was always delightful to come across a bisexual.

“So you crave the flesh of both men and women,” I said.

“I do my lord.” She admitted. “But I will never act upon my cravings. All that I do is in the glory of God.”

“Do you wear those tight pants for the Glory of God?” I asked.

“Well…I…honestly didn’t think in quite those terms,” said Katelyn, her awkwardness clearly growing. “Does it displease God that I wear tight clothing?”

“That depends,” I said. “Why do you choose to wear such unnecessary tight clothing?”

“They are comfortable,” explained Katelyn. “Nothing else compares.”

I simply had to narrow my eyes at her to invoke a more truthful answer.

“And…they look very nice on me.” Admitted Katelyn. “They make me look attractive. And I feel more confident when I look attractive.”

“Do you wish to tease men with your tantalizing lustful body?”

“No!” She insisted. “Its not like that at all. I just like looking attractive. It makes men treat me nicer.”

“Is this the absolute truth?” I questioned.

This time she stuck to her guns. “It is my lord. I swear it before God.”

Well, that wasn’t an unreasonable reason to wear tight clothing. I think all in all, Katelyn was a very sweet religious young bisexual girl. I ordered Katelyn to turn around to show me her sweet backside. The tights weren’t the most revealing spandex I had ever seen, but they did hug her perfectly formed ass, and they dug into the lower portion of her ass crack just enough to look tantalizing; but not overly sexual by today’s standards.

“Your ass is very pleasing,” I told her. “The lord does truly smile on your perfect ass.”

That took Katelyn by surprise. “God doesn’t care about how one looks,” She innocently stated. “He looks to the soul.

I rolled my eyes at this. “Trust me my child, God is the biggest pervert of all.”

Both Katelyn and John both looked positively flabbergasted by this revelation.

“Seriously?” Questioned John.

“That…that can’t be true,” stammered Katelyn. “That goes against everything the Bible teaches.”

“And yet you are a beautiful bisexual girl who craves to be sexually satisfied,” I said. “Why would God give you these cravings if he didn’t desire you to act upon them?”

“Its all a test,” said John. “We must control our cravings to prove ourselves.”

“Ya, thats right,” Agreed Katelyn.

I couldn’t believe the crazy shit that priest taught the youth. I would have to pay a visit to every priest within this town before days end to make some corrections to their worldview. It was time for Mormonism to get a little funky!

“Oh my children,” I said in sorrow. “The two of you are so wrong. God didn’t create you to be saints, but to be sexual, to crave erotic pleasure. God is the biggest pimp in the Universe. The only thing he truly desires is to be obeyed.”

Katelyn looked positively tormented by what I was saying. Even though I had turned off her critical thinking abilities, a sizable part of herself just couldn’t accept what I was telling her.

“It can’t be true,” she insisted, sounding almost desperate.

I saw an opportunity in her doubt. “HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!” I bellowed. In true Avengers Endgame fashion, I snapped my fingers. “Thats it, the world has ended.”

It took a moment for that crazy lie to sink in. Then both John and Kathleen screamed in horror.

“Holy fucking shit!” Exclaimed John.

“Noooooooooo!” Shouted Katelyn, tears already splashing from her eyes. “No! no! Please no!” She jumped over the counter, displaying her great leaping ability, and ran over to the front window to look outside.”

“But I can see people out there!” She insisted.

“Your are seeing only what you wish to see,” I explained. “Right now the true world is burning in hellfire. And your family is being eaten alive by hell hounds. The sight is so terrible that your mind is projecting a false reality to protect you against the truth.”

The tears streamed even faster from her blue innocent eyes. She assumed the fetal position and bellowed in agony. “I’m going crazy! My family is dead! This can’t be happening! Please God! Nooooo!”

“There must be a way to reverse this madness,” said John. “Please Lord Angel. Tell us what must be done.”

I paused, and arched my head as if listening to an invisible voice.

“Is God speaking to you?” Asked John.

“Shhhh,’ I hushed him. “I’m receiving instructions.”

Katelyn, the sweet girl, crawled over to me and wrapped her arms around my knees. “What is God saying? Can anything be done?”

“Yes,” I eventually said. “God has told me a way for which the world can be redeemed.

“Thank Goodness!” Cried Katelyn.

“The lord be praised!” Exclaimed John. “He is truly merciful.”

“What must be done?” Asked a now hopeful Katelyn.

I pointed straight at her. “You must satisfy the lord by masturbating right here in the name of his Glory. You must demonstrate your love and devotion to him by satisfying your own bodily needs, bringing yourself to orgasm. Only then will the world return as it was.”

Katelyns mouth dropped open. Her total shock was self evident.

“Wha..whaaa..what?” Her stammering had gotten worse. Her skin was going as red as an active volcano. “God wants me….to masturbate.”

God, I loved it when she stammered like that. It had the unexpected effect of turning me on. I wondered why her stammering was so erotic for me. Was this a hidden kink of mine that I had not yet discovered. If so, it was a very weird one.

“He wants you masturbate as you have never masturbated before,” I hurriedly explained. “He wants you to totally give into your beastly cravings and shout his name in glorious lustfulness. You must do this if the world is to be saved.”

She still looked utterly stunned. “Here…in the store…right now.” She repeated, again stammering. Why was that so sexy?

“You must do it,” insisted John. And I must say, he sounded very excited by this change of events. “God commands it! The fate of the entire world is at stake!”

“Well….can I do this task in privacy,” she asked?

“No!” I commanded. “I’m the lords eyes, and he wishes to see your devotion to him.”

Katelyn looked positively dejected. And I could tell that despite the effects of my abilities, she harbored some level of suspicion. This made things interesting. Because it was very possible that she wouldn’t do as I commanded. Turning off critical thinking made people extremely gullible. However, it didn’t take away free will. There had been times in the past when a hard headed person didn’t do as I commanded no matter what I made them believe. It was rare, but it was possible. Would Katelyn be one of those rare cases?

“Do I really need to do this here?” She questioned. “In front of John. At my place of work.”

“No,” I insisted. “John must witness the glory of your actions as well. God wishes it.” For the first time, I gave the virgin man a wink. He looked very confused for a moment, but then smirked. He visibly relaxed, seeming to understand that I was a very naughty angel.

“This is utterly absurd,” said a now frustrated young Katelyn.

“As I said,” I explained. “The lord is a pervert.”

She exhaled a deep breath, clearly being overwhelmed by emotion. “You got to be fucking kidding me.”

Aha, the nice girl routine was beginning to crack.

I commanded once more, “Do it for God. Do it for your family. Do it for the world.”

She nervously looked to me, and then to John. “Well, if this is truly is the will of God. I guess I have no choice.” She sat in the middle of the store, her back against the counter. She put one hand into her shirt and the other hand into her tights, reaching for her pussy.

“Wait,” I said. “The lord wishes for you to take off your shirt and that silly hat.”

Katlyn rolled her eyes for the first time, her nerves truly being tested. “Fine.” She took off her shirt to reveal two small, but not too small breasts. “Does God want me to take off my spandex as well?”

“No, the lord God thinks you look good in those spandex. Now, continue with your task.”

Katelyn shook her head, took another deep breath, and began massaging her breasts with one hand, while at the time time sticking her other hand into her spandex leggings to work her pussy. She clearly looked very uneasy, and didn’t seem to be enjoying herself one bit.

“You must let go of your inhibitions,” I commanded. “You must be passionate! You must make your body feel the passion of the lord God!”

She began to rub herself harder, becoming more vigorous. I must say, she was certainly giving her best effort.

“Your family is at stake!” I warned. “Force your body to feel pleasure. Let all that erotic energy release!”

“I’m fucking trying!” She insisted, sounding desperate.

“Try harder!” I ordered.

At that point she became very vigorous. She closed her eyes, clearly putting all her focus in this effort.

“Speak to the Glory of God!” I instructed. “Let him know that you do this in his name!”

“I do this for the Glory of God!” Cried Katelyn. “He is truly great! He is truly merciful! I love my creator! I pleasure myself in the name of my creator!”

Right then, I caught site of John taking out his smartphone. He looked at me questionably, clearly waiting for my permission. I gave him the thumbs up. He smiled, and began recording Katelyns expressions of devotion to God.

“God is the maker of the world!” She exclaimed as she continued to pleasure herself, her eyes remaining closed. “God is the master! The holy spirit that gives life to all! I pleasure myself in the name of his love! Ohhh….Ohhhhh…Ahhhhhh.” She was finally forcing her body into action. “In the name of the lord! Of give my pleasure onto him! God is love! God is love! God is love! He is glorious! Oh Yes!” She flung her head up as the pleasure really took hold. Her breasts finally went hard, and heaved up and down with the motion of her deep pleasurable breaths. In that moment, my dick started to get hard, and I’m pretty sure that John was feeling aroused as well. He devilishly smiled as he continued to record this wonderful scene.

“Very good my child,” I said. “And its time to take the lords pleasure to the next level.”

“What do you mean?” Katelyn asked. But her question was answered when she opened her eyes to see my exposed hardened dick next to her face. She momentarily stopped masturbating as she took in the scene of my angelic erection.

“Do not stop pleasing yourself!” I commanded. She immediately continued with her self pleasuring, but was beginning to look somewhat angry by the will of God.

“This is fucking insane!” She said in anger. “Isn’t what I’m doing enough for God?”

I just shrugged. “As I said, God is a pervert. My dick is his dick. He wants to feel your succulence.”

“God is such a creep,” said Katelyn in disgust.

“I nodded solemnly. “You finally understand. Now get to sucking, and make it good. For God is truly great.”

“I’ve never given a blowjob before,” said Katelyn, seeming unsure of herself.

“I’m sure you will be a natural,” I encouraged. “Now, lets get the lords satisfaction started.”

While continuing to satisfy her own needs, Katelyn got to both knees and began to give the first blow job she had ever given. Ya, I could tell it was her first time giving a blowjob. It was very awkward for her, and she was taken her time as she got to feel for what needed to be done. I looked to John, who was still recording away.

“Put your phone down and get me a single dipped cookies in cream ice cream cone.” I commanded.

“Yes my lord,” complied John. He stopped recording and retrieved by desired ice cream. I had an ice cream cone in my hand about a minute later, licking away at my snack as Katelyn snacked away at my dick. She was slowly getting the hang of it. As I had thought, she was a natural.

“Be sure to drink all of the lords comm.” I instructed. “The lord wishes for you to taste his internal liquid.”

Her eyes looked up at me in anger, but she kept right on sucking. Four minutes past. It was one of the best blows I’ve ever received. At last, I could not longer hold it in. I came straight into her mouth. As instructed, she drank every inch of my seamen, never stopping with her own self pleasuring as she did so. I have to say, she is very good at multi tasking.

“Oh, that tasted awful,” she said when she was finally finished.

“Here, have a bite of my ice cream,” I offered.

She accepted my offer, taking one bite of the delicious cookies in cream ice cream, greedily swallowing it.

“Now, its time for you satisfy the needs of John,” I commanded.

Yet again, Katelyn stopped masturbating as she looked at me in defiance. “Why the hell does God want me to give John a blow job! He isn’t an angel! And I’m not a slut!”

“God wishes you to prove to him of your absolute devotion,” I explained. “You must prove that you are willing to do anything for him; without question. Thats the only way you can save the world.”

“Damnit! This is bullshit!” Said a now very pissed off holy girl. But John was looking very happy. For the first time, he seemed exuberant. Which of course made Katelyn even angrier.

“Don’t look so damn happy!” Shouted Katelyn.

“He has the right to be happy,” I said. “God is giving him a great gift.”

“He sure is,” said John as he walked around the counter. A big smile on his face. “God is truly great indeed.” He then pulled his dick from his pants.

“Why do I have to do all the work?” Asked Katelyn, clearly being even more frustrated.

“Because God loves you the most,” I explained. “He’s been watching you for a long time.”

“Gods been stalking me?” She asked.

“As I said, God is a….”

Katelyn cut me off. “He’s a pervert. I know.”

“Right you are. Now, continue to pleasure yourself, and give your friend an even better blowjob than you gave to me.”

Katelyn really is a holy trooper. She took a deep breath, commenced with her self pleasuring, and put Johns dick into her mouth. John smiled and closed his eyes, his mouth opening as the pleasure of the moment took hold.

“I’ve been dreaming of this for years,” he said. “God is great! God is great! Thank you God!”

Virgins never have great endurance. The moment only lasted about 90 seconds. But John never the less seemed extremely satisfied. It make me feel good to pass around the pleasure. It was always fun to have someone else share in the experience.

“Well done Katelyn,” I complimented. “The lord is truly pleased.”

“Will he bring back the world?” she desperately asked.

“Not until you have a full orgasm.”

Katelyn looked demoralized. “I came close earlier,” she insisted.

“That wasn’t quite enough,” I told her.

“I’m trying. Its not easy when the two of you are watching me.”

Right then, the bell dinged as the front door opened, and two new customers walked in. A middle aged man wearing a casual suit, and a woman wearing a super conservative grey dress. They were both wearing crosses across their necks.

“What in damnation is going on!” Cried the man. “What sacrilege is this!”

“Katelyn!” Shouted the woman. “What do you think your doing! Have some dignity.”

Katelyn looked equally confused as she was embarrassed. “Why are they alive?” She asked. “Shouldn’t they be dead?”

I should have locked the door earlier. I internally scolded myself for this lack for foresight. But one had to always roll with the punches.

“Your efforts have brought these two people back to life,” I explained. “Congratulations, the world is beginning to reemerge. The lord does smile upon you.”

Katelyn’s eyes brightened up. She looked to the two newcomers. “I just saved your lives! You should be thanking me right now.”

“What on earth are you talking about?” Asked the now very confused man.

“Get your shirt back on,” insisted the woman.

“God is judging the world as we speak,” I explained to them, turning off their critical thinking as I did so. “And unless the two of you go outside right now and fuck one another in public, the world will be destroyed.”

The man and woman looked positively dumfounded by this incredible news.

“Sam,” said the panicked woman. “We need to make love right now or else we will be responsible for the death of the world.”

“Is there time to find a more private place,” asked the man?

“I’m afraid not,” I said. “Now go outside and get busy! The world is in your hands!”

They both looked at one another, seeming truly panicked. And then rushed out of the door to commence with their business. I then looked back to Katelyn. “Now lets get busy bringing you to orgasm. I think I may need to assist you in this task.”

“Oh please, don’t end my virginity,” she begged. “I really want to save myself for my future husband.”

Katelyn was truly a nice little lass. I have to admit, I had planned to fuck her and fuck her hard, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. However, I did want to bring this nice young lady to orgasmic ecstasy. After all, she had earned it. I mentally reviewed my other options.

“Very well. Don’t worry. I think I can bring you to orgasm by other means.” I looked to John. “But I will be requiring your help son.”

“I’m game for whatever the lord desires,” said a much too happy John.

“Alight Katelyn, take off your tights and lay upon the floor. Lets see if we can truly save the world once and for all.”

Katelyn did as she was told, making her butt naked for the first time. She was a wonderful sight to see. Her sweet virgin ass was as beautiful ass I had imagined it to be. Katelyn looked more nervous than ever when she laid upon the floor. Her anxiousness and self evident vulnerability turned me on even more. I had to remind myself for a second time that I wasn’t going to fuck her.

“John, what’s your favorite ice cream?” I asked.

“Strawberry.”

“Alright, get yourself a scoop of strawberry, and bring me two more scoops of cookies and cream. We are going to make this final phase as enjoyable as possible for all of us.”

“What are you going to do?” Questioned Katelyn, her anxiety clearly building up.

“Don’t your worry Katelyn,” I reassured her. “Your going to love this, I promise.”

I then instructed John to put his scoop of strawberry ice cream between her pussy, and then to put the two scoops of cookies and cream upon her breasts. We then squeezed some chocolate syrup all over her body.

“Now is time to lick her clean,” I informed John. “You get her pussy, I get the rest.”

“I’ve never eaten pussy before,” said John.

“There’s a first time for everything. Now lets get this nice young lady to orgasm and save the world!” As I bent down to pleasure Katelyn, I reassured her once more. “Just relax. This is what your lord God desires. Take a deep breath, and just let it happen.”

She did as instructed, giving in to the absurdity of the moment, as well as the erotic emotions that it provided. I tasted her flesh, sucking upon her hard breasts as I licked up the cookies and cream ice cream. She tasted so sweet, and I could feel the erotic heat that resonated off her erupting virgin soul. She breathed heavily. Her stomach heaved up and down as my efforts moved down her body, licking up the chocolate syrup as I continued to caress her breasts with my hands. John was hard at work eating her pussy. He was perhaps a little awkward, but he was putting forth a worthy effort. Katelyn closed her eyes, her body beginning to naturally ark, her legs twitched every time she felt pleasure shoot through her.

“Its not a sin to feel pleasure,” I whispered to her. “Let the pleasure flow. Theres nothing to be ashamed of. Just let the holy dove enter your spirit.”

Katelyn gave a silent moan of pleasure, her body slowly but surely giving into the desires of the flesh and mind. She was getting there. Inching her way to release, bit by bit.

“She’s getting wet down here,” said John. “How much more is this going to take?”

“Lets switch positions,” I said. “Continue to suck on her breasts. I’ll do the rest.”

“My pleasure,” said John.

I began to finger her pussy, penetrating deep inside of her. She groaned yet again, this time louder.

“Let God into your body,” I commanded her. “Let the holy spirit bring you pleasure.”

I fingered her again, and again she moaned. Her body arched into the air, her legs spasmed involuntary.

“Let him in,” I insisted. “The world demands that you let him in. Tell God that you love him.”

“I love you,” declared Katelyn has I fingered her body again.

“Louder,” I commanded.

“I love you lord!”

I eventually squeezed some more chocolate upon her sweet spot and began to eat her pussy like there was no tomorrow. The hot fudge mixed with the wet aroma of her hot erotic ecstasy. Her body was performing. Her body was ready to explode. The coming orgasm was clearly going to be out of this world. Katelyn just needed one final push. John continued to suck upon her breasts, and kissed her upon the neck and cheek. I expertly maneuvered my tongue inside of her. Her pussy was so wet, her body swayed in the rhythm of lust, she couldn’t hold it back any longer. She screamed several times as her body arched in pleasurable glory. It was the ultimate orgasmic release.

“Glory to God,” I said. “The world is saved.”

Katelyn looked at me with a mix of lust, hope and relief. Fore a moment, a not so innocent smile came upon her face. But only for a moment.

“Is the world finally back to the way it was?” She asked.

“It is indeed. Your efforts have pleased your God.”

“Thank goodness,” said Katelyn. “Its finally over.”

She got back to her feet, her body trembling from the exertion of being so thoroughly pleasured.

“We saved the world,” said John, seeming extremely thrilled. “We are heroes.”

“The two of you should be proud of yourselves.” I insisted. “But you may never tell a sell about what happened here. The lord God doesn’t want the world to know that he is a pervert. If either of you tell anyone what happened, the two of you will burn in hell.”

“You don’t have to worry about me,” said Katelyn. “I”m not telling a living soul about this.”

John, on the other hand, looked visibly disappointed that he wouldn’t be able to tell anyone of what had occurred. I needed to take some extra precautions with him.

“Katelyn, go ahead and get dressed,” I said. I took John by the shoulder and led him to a corner to speak in private. “John I know you want to brag about your experience today. But that can’t happen.”

“It sucks that I can’t talk about this,” said John. “This was so incredible.”

“Well, you will always have that video,” I reminded him. “You are allowed to watch it yourself, but you cannot show it to anyone, nor send it to anyone. If you do, Lucifer himself will rip your dick from your body while you are eaten alive by hell maggots.”

John’s eyes went wide with fright. “I wont show it to anyone, I swear.”

“Good boy,” I said, giving him another wink.

After Katelyn had gotten dressed, I told the both of them the final demands of their lord God.

“God truly loves the two of you,” I explained. “And wishes for the two of you to share in his pleasure. John, for now on you will eat Katelyn’s pussy before every shift. Katelyn, you will give John a blowjob at the end of every shift. This is the will of God, and both of you will be punished if either of you do not fulfill this command.”

Katelyn rolled her eyes. “Haven’t we already done enough?”

“A servant never ceases serving their lord,” I preached. “I will now depart. I bless you two in the name of the lord. May the two of you receive bountiful happiness, pleasure, and sexual satisfaction.” I motioned to leave, but then remembered why I came into the store in the first place. “Oh ya, and I will have a double dip of mint chocolate chip.”

Two minutes later I walked out of the store, a big smile upon my face as I once again took in the beautiful sunshine. I walked right past the middle aged couple fucking one another in the parking lot, paying no heed to the small crowd that was shouting at them to stop. The couple simply explained that they were “Saving the world!” And that they did this act in the name of God.

“God is truly great,” I said as I reentered the car. “What a wonderful world I make.”