The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amethyst Hypnotic Control

I awoke with a pounding palpitating heart, a condition brought on by a sickness I encountered while traveling to the Bahamas, bringing me closer to the end, compelling me to take one last adventure before my time was up. I have nothing to lose. After traveling around the world I found myself in a private boarding house inside a quant quiet town of immense curiosities, the town flourishing with old world history, stories and dark rumors. It was at my final hours that I would explore these deadly rumors. At the end no price is too high for a final fulfillment.

I walked across to the mirror attached to the dresser and looked at myself. “How much longer do I have? Do I have time to find the truth behind these stories?” Such thoughts flooded my mind as I remembered the dream I just had.

My dream was of an intoxicatingly beautiful woman, with dark silky hair, with beautiful brown hypnotic eyes, with a sculpted body dressed in black, wearing an Amethyst stone around her neck. Everything about her looks was intoxicating and tempting, tempting and calling to me from the hazy Amethyst mist of my dreaming mind. The dreams must have come to me from the rumors I had heard about in the small suspicious old world town I was now spending my last days in, rumors of an evil witch that steals men’s souls.

The stories of the witch vary but go something like this; in a large dark dusty mansion on the very far reaches of the town lives an evil witch that takes men’s souls, transforming them into creatures of service to fulfill her dark desires. Town’s people claim that two men, fun loving types with no commitments in life known as Pedro and Martin, wondered into the grounds of the mansion and have never been seen since. Other similar stories of men wondering into the area never to be seen again have been told throughout the town. In my mind I question these stories since the men were all unattached with no obligations or family, but I was determined in my last hour to find the truth.

Therefore, with heart pounding, soul crying, chest pumping, I got out of bed and grabbed the rifle that was sitting in the corner of the room. I was going to the mansion. My soul would keep my heart pumping long enough to find this evil witch and bring an end to this terror. As I walked out of the boarding house an old man stopped me for a moment to fluid my mind with rumors and more doubts.

“You’re going to search for the witch. Beware of here evil seductive power. She slowly draws men into her trap by using their own desires against them. She is evil, seductive and cunning. Don’t be deceived by her luscious, tempting twisting of words. Don’t agree to give into her desires to control your mind.” The old man spoke as if he knew what was going to happen to me next, realizing inside my mind that my own dark desires were drawing me closer to her. I set out for the mansion.

A local town’s person would take me no closer to the mansion than the outskirts of the small village for fear of the witch. I tried to conserve energy while my heart was pounding by walking slowly. Palpitations would flare up from time to time brought on by my anxiety and the difficult task that lay ahead. I would reach the mansion, but would I live long enough to make it inside to discover the truth? With all of these evil desires inside my soul and a deeper desire for fulfillment I continued on.

As the day fell into night and dark storm clouds with lighting formed overhead, a dark desire fell over my body to give up control to the evil witch. Images of her beauty filled my mind. I could see her face with those beautiful brown eyes staring at me, piercing me, trying to take control. With these thoughts rattling around in my head I reached the outskirts of the mansion just as a fierce rain storm commenced with lightning strikes of Amethyst light all around. I would have to gather what remaining strength I had and make a run towards the mansion.

I ran as fast as I safely could making it to the front steps, falling down exhausted, rain pounding my body, the front door opening up in front of me. I crawled inside. The door shut behind me, but no one was at the door. The room suddenly turned dark and except for lightning strikes I could not see anything inside. Old musty smells filled the dark room as I lay there helpless. I could hear cries and screams and possible movement, but there was no acknowledgement of me by anyone that might be lurking about. In my mind was a sense of evil terror as my heart rate increased to dangerous levels. I propped myself up by the rifle and lite a small candle I pulled from my pocket. What was I seeing?

As I looked around I could barely make out the different features, a dark stair case covered in spider webs, red carpet covered in dust, a long wall circling off the rest of the mansion from me. “Is anybody there?” I shouted, but no answer came. I felt my way along the wall until I found a door. On the wall beside the door was a picture of the old man that tried to warn me about the witch. The description in the frame read Videl Secur. Slowly I opened the door into the next room.

Inside I found a section of the mansion that was dimly lit, the sounds of screams and terror seemed to be dimed down by the sounds made by some unseen force. A constant beat went through the air with sounds of lightning being diminished as well. The musty damp smell was in the air still but not as bad. My heart rate slowed down but was still at dangerous levels. I called out but no one answered. I made my way along another circular wall that kept the further inside parts of the mansion concealed. Finding a door along the wall I further entered into the mansion.

Next I came into a long hall way leading to a door. The musty smell was gone and the carpet was a beautiful Amethyst hue. Cheerful pictures lined the walls as Soft music played in the background with the same rhythmic beat as heard before. As I slowly walked down the hallway my heart rate slowed down as I felt overwhelming feelings of peace and relaxation. Was I being slowly deceived by some evil force? I had a feeling that my body was being transformed into something or someone different from myself, taking on a new form completely. Smells of cinnamon, honey and mint drew me closer to the door. I am being tempted and drawn in by some overwhelming hypnotic force. Something is trying to lure me inside. I entered through the door to an unexpected sight.

Before me was a comfortable place with two small brown dogs cheerfully running around. The room had a warm Amethyst glow with the sweet smell of honey in the air. The two dogs now leave the room by a small door. The place gave off a feeling of elegance, charm and possibly deep deception. In a large comfortable chair sits the woman in my dreams. “Are you going to shoot me?” she said, taking note of the fact that I had the rifle pointing right at her.

“You’re a witch, a demon”, I said. “Am I?” She said as she stood up and invited me to sit down in a chair situated on the other side of the room from her. I put the rifle down and sat. Somehow I knew that I would be safe. “Here, I want to give you a small gift.” She handed me a small Amethyst bracelet; a drink was set down for me on a side table beside the chair. I took a sip as she sat back down across from me. “It tastes milky, lush and tasty” I said. My heart rate was now perfectly normal: I felt healed. “I am Mistress Amethyst”, she said. “I have been waiting for you, Dan. “She stared at me with those beautiful piercing hypnotic eyes as she spoke, piercing through my mind, body and soul. “What have you done with Pedro and Martin?” I asked. “You met them when you came into the room. They have been changed into Pedro and Martina. Martin, now Martina, wanted to be changed into a girl dog.” I felt a kind of peaceful but transformative wave going through my body as if something was happening to me. “It’s true, you are an evil demon, a witch” I said. She continued to stare through me as she spoke. “No, they wanted me to change them. They desired and begged me to change them so that could serve me.” “You tempted them by drawing out their dark desires!”

She spoke with an assertive justifying tone. “I did not place these desires in their hearts. I only fulfilled a deep needed desire. Is that really evil? Is it evil to fulfil desire that allows a person to become who they really are deep down inside?” I broke in. “The old man told me you were evil and deceptive.” She looked at me more assured than ever. “Old man, you mean Videl Secur? Obviously you don’t know what’s in a name!” I interrupted again as I could feel waves of energy tempting and transforming my body. “Enough of your deceptions witch!” Just then I could feel Mistress Amethyst’s hypnotic power taking control over me. I looked over at the glass, “the drink” I muttered. “No Dan, the drink is called a Bahama Mama but it’s not the drink. I am controlling your mind with my hypnotic stare and brain waves. I can fulfil your desires to be controlled and heal your heart but will only do so if you ask. Is that evil? Come on, Dan. Your heart is weak; you won’t last that long without my help.” Very sluggish at this point I brought up the doubts going through my mind. “What is causing the screams of terror outside the walls?” She looked at me with assuring eyes. “Videl Secur, deceptions. He is the one that would control your desires so he can kill your heart and soul. Come on, Dan, your running out of time! Let me take control!” She spoke with what seemed to be deep compassion. With my last bit of will power I resisted against my deep desires to be free. “Let go of me, witch!”

Suddenly I woke up in the boarding house, my head spinning, my heart palpitating and my soul dying. It must have been a dream, but I desperately needed it to be real. I needed Mistress Amethyst to be real. I needed to believe in what she said. With these thoughts going through my mind I went to the mirror to look at my dying body. “I need you to be real Mistress Amethyst!” I said as I looked into the mirror. “If only it was real, would I have enough time for a second chance?” A silly thought for something that was only a dream.

I looked down to see the Amethyst bracelet lying on the dresser.

To be continued.