The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special thanks to Vanderbilt for letting me use her Goblins universe.

And Then There Were Goblins

Chapter 2

I was surprised to see a chopper waiting for us when we left the building, though I shouldn’t have been. A mission of this prestige, of course they were going to allocate a helicopter. It really helped impress upon me how important the next week was going to be. I hadn’t seen a chopper since I was a little girl; it was said that there were only three left in the United States. I wondered where they were going to set us down.

The goblin city—god, I hated saying that. It wasn’t even close to New York, where the goblins had first broken out. They’d taken New York in less than a month, and started spreading like a virus from there. At the same time, men had started dying—it was assumed to be an attack on the US, at first, but as the population died out and no one came to invade, knowing what started it stopped being a priority. The only important thing was stopping it.

They took New York, then Philadelphia, Washington (D.C.), Boston…and everywhere in between. Even towns where they didn’t have a foothold suffered regular attacks, and the constant, persistent eradication of men. Some men just weren’t affected, but most died within a few days of contact with a goblin, or anyone who had had contact with a goblin, or anyone who had had contact with anyone who had had contact with a goblin…

The entire East Coast was gone. Every city, over-run by goblins. The West Coast is safe, for now…safe from goblins, at least. Men are still dying out everywhere you look. I don’t know if the goblins have taken any other countries—I can only assume so, because no one came to help us. No one did anything when the power went out across the US, and no one did anything when trade and communications stopped. I figure if the internet going down didn’t rouse anyone, there was probably no one left to be roused.

Goblins are hive animals. Individually, they’re cunning, and hunt as a pack, but they act purely on instinct, and without a Queen they don’t last long.

The only reason we’ve survived as long as we have is because they fight amongst themselves—when a Queen reproduces, she leaves, taking half of the tribe with her. They leave for a new town, and if it’s one of the few human cities left, there’s a battle that ends with either the goblins dying, or the humans evacuating. If it’s already a goblin city, there’s an even mightier war, and one of the tribes is completely wiped out.

If the race as a whole were to start working together, humanity would be fucked. As it is, we’re in with a fighting chance—so far we’ve been steadily losing, but we’re still fighting. We’re still alive. We’re still fighting.

The goblin city, Denver, was up ahead. We had a drop point outside of town, out of the Queen’s range. There was a chance we’d encounter a few stray goblins out here; nothing we couldn’t handle, and as long as the Queen is where our intel says she is, she won’t be able to see through their eyes and know that we’re coming.

The four warrior girls played cards on the flight. They all knew each other—they swapped war stories, shared in-jokes and talked about the last missions they’d done, together and separately. I just looked out the window; flying was new to me. I’d never seen the world from so high before. Vernita offered to deal me in once or twice, but I just shook my head and watched the ground zip past below.

* * *

The Queen shut her eyes, and allowed her consciousness to flow into a hunting pack she had sent into the sewers. There were still a few human survivors, she was sure of it; they hadn’t been spotted yet, and none of her goblins had individually noticed the evidence for their presence. Food was slowly disappearing from a supermarket, a supermarket that just happened to have a manhole near the back door.

She’d tried leaving a pack of goblins inside the shop, but no one had come in—perhaps they knew they were in there, or perhaps it was just a coincidence. Whatever the cause, she was bored of waiting.

The Queen thirsted for memories, new memories, knowledge that she’d never had before. She wanted to absorb new minds…perhaps one of the humans was a truck driver, or an ice-cream salesman, or a skydiver…she wanted more experiences, new experiences. She wanted to make more women a part of her clan, introduce them to the life of a goblin. She wanted to give them pleasure, make them happy, make them come…

Her consciousness was currently controlling Elle, the leader of her hunting pack. Before her life had begun, she had been a human police officer (so many memories!) which made her perfect for sniffing around, trying to find people in the underbelly of the city. She led a team of hunters; they’d been some of the first that the Queen had turned, and had made her conquest of the city much easier.

While the Queen hunted by proxy, she mused—if she found them, she might celebrate by making Uma a Queen herself, and sending her off to start her own city. She knew she had to reproduce soon; she was constantly horny, requiring sexual attention from her goblins 24/7. Even now, while her consciousness was exploring the undercity, Uma’s goblin pussy was grinding against her own, her lips dancing over the Queen’s plump breast, Uma’s fingers playing with the pale skin around the Queen’s puckered asshole…

The Queen moaned, causing Elle to do the same. The rest of the pack exploring the sewers smiled, baring their pointed teeth, their tongues running across their lips knowingly. Their Queen was happy, which made them happy. They continued their search, knowing that when they found the humans, they’d be amply rewarded…