The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anesthesia by GDMex

mc mf md

A doctor uses special anesthesia to keep his patients under control.

Abigail sat nervously in the dentist’s chair, her heart pounding as she saw Dr. Smith, a tall, stern-looking man with a cold demeanor, entering the room, his white coat swishing as he moved.

“Abigail, today we’re going to perform a simple procedure,” he began, his voice measured and deliberate. “But for your comfort and safety, we’ll need to administer anesthesia.”

Abigail’s eyes widened in fear. “Anesthesia? But it’s just a routine check-up, right?”

“Indeed, it is routine. However, we need you to be relaxed and pain-free during the procedure. The anesthesia will ensure that.”

Abigail felt a chill as she watched the doctor prepare the equipment that would make her sleep. After having heard hundreds of cases in which anesthesia had failed in certain patients, she could not help but feel a deep fear, a fear that grew more and more with every second she spent in that dentist’s office.

“But I’m scared of anesthesia,” she admitted, her voice trembling slightly. “I’ve heard stories of people not waking up properly or feeling conscious during the procedure.”

Dr. Smith’s lips curled into a thin smile. “Those are just myths, Abigail. Rest assured, you’ll sleep soundly throughout, and when you wake, you will feel much, much better.”

With that assurance, the doctor approached her and placed a mask on her that covered both nose and mouth. Sensing her fear growing, Abigail closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

The doctor’s voice echoed in her ears as the first waves of gas began to fill the space between the mask and her nose and mouth. “Just relax, Abigail. You’ll be fine.”

Abigail held her breath as she felt a chilling thought lingering in her mind: What if she never woke up again? But no matter how hard the girl tried, she couldn’t hold her breath any longer, and after taking a long sigh, she took another deep breath, thus letting that gas enter her system. As soon as the air entered her lungs, she felt how her body became a little lighter and also how her mind became a little cloudy.

“Abigail, you may feel a slight tingling sensation as the anesthesia takes effect. It’s perfectly normal. I want you to relax and count with me from one to ten, okay?”

Abigail nodded weakly, her eyelids heavy as lead. “O-one,” she murmured, her voice barely audible.

“Good,” Dr. Smith’s voice was calm and steady. “Now, two.”

Abigail struggled to focus, her thoughts drifting like leaves in the wind. “T-two,” she repeated, her words slurring slightly.

“Keep it up,” Dr. Smith’s voice persisted.

“Th-three…”

As the numbers continued to climb, Abigail felt herself sinking deeper into a soft slumber.

“Well done, Abigail. You’re doing great.”

Abigail managed a faint smile, her mind struggling to hold onto the thread of reality. “F-four,” she continued.

The more she counted, the calmer she felt and the more her worry faded.

“F-five…”

“You’re doing wonderfully, Abi. Now continue with six.”

Abigail didn’t react to hearing her shortened name. On any other occasion, she would have told the doctor not to call her that, since “Abi” was something she didn’t like at all; if someone was going to call her, it should be with her name Abigail and not something else, but in the state she was currently in, it was difficult for her to object, and seeing the smiling doctor in front of her, she continued to let herself be carried away by the comfort that invited her to fall into a deep sleep.

“Six,” she parroted.

“It’s not so bad to be under anesthesia, right?” the doctor asked with a triumphant smile.

Abigail nodded her head at the question. In reality, he was completely right and being under that effect was not bad at all; on the contrary, she was feeling quite good with her body very relaxed and her mind clouding, clearing her of all the worries and stress that remembering those stories about anesthesia had caused her.

“Seven,” Dr. Smith’s voice morphed into a soothing melody, lulling Abigail. “Feel how your thoughts leave you in a state of total relaxation, a state in which it is difficult to think.

Abigail thought about what the doctor was telling her, but as she did so, she was able to verify what he said: It was very difficult for her to think in that state.

As the doctor looked at her, she continued to struggle to think. In the depths of her mind, an alert went on and told her that something was going very wrong, but the feeling of comfort was greater and ended up dispelling that slight thought, leaving her immersed in that difficulty that even prevented her from continuing counting.

“Don’t worry about counting anymore. Let me think for you and finish this task,” Dr. Smith’s words wrapped around Abigail like a soft blanket, cocooning her in a world of safety and comfort. “Nod your head if you understand what I’m telling you.”

Shaking her head automatically, Abigail completely assimilated the doctor’s instruction. Completely immersed in a deep trance, she let her mind be replaced by the doctor’s words. It was very difficult for her to think, so it would be best to have someone more capable do it for her.

“Eight,” Dr. Smith’s voice echoed in Abigail’s mind. “Your mind is empty.”

If she had been able to say something, she would have assured that yes, her mind was now an empty shell, but without being able to speak, the only thing she had left was to nod slightly, causing the doctor to smile from ear to ear. Seeing that she was on the verge of falling asleep, he adjusted the gas to keep her in that awake state in which her mind was now open to all kinds of suggestions, which he would use to mold his patient to his liking.

“Nine,” Dr. Smith’s words reverberated through Abigail’s mind. “Now, I will fill your empty mind with my voice. My voice will guide you.”

With the doctor’s voice dictating her new thoughts, the girl stood still, waiting for him to guide her.

“When I say the last number, you will obey whatever I tell you, no matter what it is, since as you well know, my voice is the voice that governs your thoughts, your decisions and... your desires.

And as Abigail surrendered herself to Dr. Smith’s guidance, she felt a sense of liberation wash over her as if the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders, for in the hands of Dr. Smith, she found a newfound sense of clarity and purpose in the vast expanse of her subconscious mind.

“Ten…”

And with that number, she felt Dr. Smith’s control solidify around her like iron chains, binding her consciousness to his will. In that moment, she knew with absolute certainty that she was no longer in control of her own thoughts and that she had become nothing more than a vessel for Dr. Smith’s desires.

“Now, Abi,” Dr. Smith said. “You will obey me.”

Abigail’s response came without hesitation, her voice devoid of resistance. “Yes, I will obey,” she affirmed.

“You will be my slave,” he stated firmly.

“Yes, master….”

Smith took Abigail’s hand, now Abi, and gently pulled her, getting the girl to her feet. Under the effect of the anesthesia, she had trouble standing, her body still numb from having inhaled so much of that gas, but to her good luck, her master held her in his arms, and having her so close, he began to kiss her with hunger.

With her mouth numb, Abi tried to keep up, but the man kissed her so fast that he didn’t even let her catch up, so she just opened I wholly so he could taste her as much as he wanted.

“You feel so good, my beautiful Abi,” Dr. Smith whispered against her lips. “So trusting, so obedient.”

“Yes master,” she murmured. “So obedient…”

“You crave my touch, my control.”

For Abi, there was no room for reason, no room for resistance; there was only the insatiable hunger for more, more of Dr. Smith’s words, more of his touch, more of his control. And as she surrendered herself to his will, she felt only the consuming desire to please Dr. Smith, to obey his every command without question.

With her coming to terms with those new thoughts, he began to slowly remove her clothes. He started with her blouse, his fingers trailing along the buttons as he slowly unfastened them, exposing her skin to the cool air of the room. Next, he moved on to her skirt, his touch sending shivers down Abigail’s spine as he slid the fabric down her legs, leaving her clad only in her undergarments. Finally, Dr. Smith reached for her bra and panties, his touch lingering on her skin as he peeled them away, leaving her completely exposed before him.

“Time for some office sex,” he laughed. “Lie down on the floor.”

The girl’s back was barely touching the cold floor when she was pushed by Smith, who stood on top of her, cock in hand, and penetrated her without any warning, or without even waiting for her to be soaked and ready for him. Not caring at all about the fact that she wasn’t even the slightest bit lubricated, he entered her hard and pushed all the way in.

Whether from surprise or from the fact that the doctor had a huge cock that barely fit in her tight canal, she let out a loud scream and clung to the man’s back, digging her nails into him and throwing her head back as her mouth opened, leaving her looking pained.

“Fuck!” he shouted. “You’re too tight!”

Backing away quickly, he pulled out his cock, but then stuck it back in, something Abi reciprocated with another scream that this time seemed to be more of a moan.

Going from back to front, he continued fucking her, feeling how her pussy gave up little by little and began to fill with that hot slime that allowed his cock to enter with less effort.

It took several minutes for the pussy to finally flood, allowing Smith to put his cock deep inside.

“Come on whore,” he said. “Beg me to fuck you.”

And as if she had been turned on by a switch, Abi began to blurt out all kinds of statements while the guy continued fucking her mercilessly.

“Oh master, please fuck me. Fuck me for all I am worth! I need your cock inside me! Please!”

Letting all his weight fall on her, Smith settled in and increased the speed of his thrusts; Abi answered this by crossing her legs behind his back, and carried away by the pleasure, she inserted her tongue into his ear, making the man tremble from the tickling he received.

“Master, please,” she whispered. “Fuck me…”

And they kept fucking like that for a long time, until Smith decided to change positions.

“Get on top of me.”

Like a puppet moved by invisible strings, she stood up and then went down again towards Smith’s standing cock, which was waiting to have contact with her pussy once again. With the tip entering first, her pussy swallowed the entire tool centimeter by centimeter, until she hit bottom and it disappeared into her hot interior.

Grabbing her tits, Smith helped her up and down slowly.

“Do not stop.”

Jumping again and again, Abi felt her clam tighten on the cock that penetrated her without rest, and that was when she came in spurts, soaking the floor, but even so, Smith did not stop, and showing tremendous endurance, he continued fucking her while she closed her eyes and enjoyed a powerful orgasm.

And so a whole hour passed in which Abi was forced to adapt all kinds of positions. Under Smith’s direction, she was fucked doggy style against the desk, then sat on the doctor’s face, who shortly after ordered her to lie down on the chair where he had been treating her and there, he shamelessly fucked her again. In the end, Smith’s resistance didn’t last forever, and after forcing her to lift her legs and put them on his shoulders, he came hard inside her. But as if this were not enough, Smith, with his cock stained with both of their fluids, ordered Abi to clean it with her tongue, ensuring that it remained shiny.

After having completed her task, Abi was left standing with her legs trembling due to the constant fucking she had received that afternoon.

Satisfied with what his slave did with him, Smith smiled at her. “You did wonderfully, beautiful, but as much as I would like to continue fucking you until nightfall, I have to let you go so as not to raise suspicions, but before doing so, I have several instructions that I must give you, which you will follow when you leave here.”

“As you command, master.”

And with Abi listening to her master’s precise instructions, she prepared for her next visit.