The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Angela’s Harem Outfit

A what if chapter,as an alternate ending to the story,if the memory download HAD worked properly....take up the story from the point in chapter 3,....and they switched it on.

(Thanks to JD for gently convincing me to do this,though I didn’t need too much convincing.)

Chapter 4-an alternate ending.

And they switched it on.

We all watched as the 2 signals steadily made their way across the screen in front of us,the anticipation was immense.It seemed to take forever but in fact it took less than a minute for the 2 signals to reach the others memory banks.After an initial shudder when presumably the data reached the other person,the only sounds we heard for the next 15 minutes or so was gasps and sighs of wonderment as both Angie and Shola discovered everything about the other one.For this time,the 4 of us watching could only guess what was going on,though as we all knew what had happened in 1 or other of their lives we knew at least what 1 of them was discovering.

After half an hour or so of sighs,coos and cors from both sides of the computer the technicians signalled to us that they were going to reverse the process and we would begin to find out exactly what had happened.The light signals gently made their way back where they had come from and within a minute they were back where they had started.

They began removing the headsets and wiring from both of them and it wasn’t difficult to tell from the looks on their faces that it had been a wonderful experience for both.The technicians had a few quick words with both of them,presumably just to check that everything was OK before letting them loose to tell us what had happened.

I think they both wanted to tell all of us straightaway what had happened,but Shola being a lady let Angie go first.

“Wow,that was absolutely amazing,“said Angie,“I now know all about Shola and all the fantastic work she does,I also know what she gets up to with her love life,that rubber suction suit,now that is something else,do they come in robot fittings?“she giggled.

“They don’t I’m afraid,“laughed Shola,“it would be slightly impractical,some of your units would just tear the rubber I’m afraid.”

“Oh well,never mind,“said Angie,“but I know 1 thing,Steve would love to have seen my human form in that,and no talcing up,what a blessing that would have been,mind there were certain parts of my body he never objected to talcing up anyway!”

“Well,great grand mother,compared to what I know about you thats nothing.Apart from those fashions,“she giggled,“which I suppose were the norm for that time,those ancient computers,how did you ever get by with them?And you and Steve seemed to have a pretty good time,suction suits or no suction suits.I found out about your bangles,all your pregnancies,your robotisation and everything since,wow its just amazing.”

“Those ancient computers were considered state of the art in our days,you know,“laughed Lizzie,“but yeh,some of those fashions weren’t great were they.Thankfully we don’t have to worry about that now!”

“Well folks,it all seems to work perfectly,“Shola said,“at least we now can get the opportunity to know so much more about your generation. Steve,I think me and you are next,we might as well do the same thing and then I will know all about both of you.”

“Maybe,in a couple of days,“I said,“first you ought to take in whats happened and if you want record the details of Angie’s memories, you should. Also we don’t know how much it took out of you,you’d better have some time to recover.”

We all went off to hear what Angie had to tell us,and it was quite clear that Shola was also filling Ronak in with all the details of her experience.The technicians also went off to report the success of the experiment to their bosses,so it seemed everyone was happy.

A few days later Shola and I repeated the experiment and to everyone’s delight it was as successful as the first.To be able to find out what she had achieved was quite an eye opener for me,and I’m sure she quite enjoyed seeing what me and Angie had got up to.She did ask me why both Angie and I seemed to take turns to dominate the other,when nowadays it is always 1 partner dominating the other,I explained that in those days we both enjoyed switching roles,both enjoying handing out the ‘pleasure’ as well as receiving it,but she did admit she couldn’t quite see Ronak doing the same thing,he only enjoyed being on the receiving end of both real and virtual spankings,and a bit more beside.I did quietly admit we were both far happier being submissive than dominant but we were happy to take it in turns.

After that life returned to normal,the 4 of us doing our work,and Shola and Ronak doing theirs.We found life on Earth a bit basic after the luxurious lifestyle we had got used to on Telus,but we survived.Several other memory links were carried out,once it was known they worked and they were safe,Telusians wanted the chance to discover about their robot relations,and apart from that,Telusian historians took the opportunity to discover about life on Earth before the takeover of the planet.

Within a few years,the process of beginning to turn the last few hundred thousand humans into low grade robot slaves was ready,Shola’s department getting much praise for their work in this matter.As I had been involved in the sending out of the ‘orders’ for the people to come in,we were fortunate enough to see some of the work being carried out. Their body units were far inferior to ours,very basic with very limited memory banks,after all they would only be needed to carry out very menial duties,and only needed to think of serving their masters and mistresses and not to think about what lowly jobs they were doing.At the end of this process,a declaration was sent by space mail from Telus telling us that preparations were to begin for transforming Earth’s atmosphere to a Telusian mix.In preparation for this all Telusians would be called to the adaption chambers for their lungs to be adjusted to breathe in the new atmosphere.Even though this process only takes 30 seconds or so for each Telusian,obviously to adapt everyone’s lungs would take some time, therefore living chambers would have to be produced where the adapted Telusians could live until the process was complete.It would only be a few days,each chamber could adapt nearly a 1,000 Telusians a day and many thousands of adaption chambers would be sent through from Telus.Paul’s department was prepared to receive some of these chambers on the next supply flight.

Shola and Ronak were both near the end of the list for adaption along with all the other A grade Telusians,obviously the less time these people spent away from work the better,and as Shola’s department would be involved in the atmosphere changes,it was imperative that they were free to work until the last moment,especially as it had been arranged for her department to be the one that started the whole process. Anyway their turn did eventually come,though Shola was 1 of the last to be processed,she was busily preparing everything for the big moment.We watched both of them go through the process,come out smiling and giving us a thumbs up from the other side of the screen, before going into their living chamber to wait for it to be safe to come out.Finally 1 Telusian was left to go through the process in Western England,he waited for confirmation that every other department of England was completed and the signal from the administrative centre that every other country had completed their work then he set the button to a time delay of 5 minutes and entered the adaption chambers along with the people who had done the adaption work,they left the chamber,waved to all us waiting robots (obviously the change in atmosphere wouldn’t affect us) and moved off into the adaption chamber areas.

The 4 of us joined a little gathering outside of 25-30 robots that had been sent from Telus to work on Earth,as I said the changes wouldn’t affect us so therefore we could watch the whole spectacle happening.We looked up into the sky and at first nothing seemed to be happening,and then lo and behold it started,it looked a bit like an electrical storm, though obviously it wasn’t or we wouldn’t have been outside,but then the sky lit up a bright orange as the sun flooded through before it suddenly changed to a much darker blue than before,almost navy in colour,we knew that this was what was meant to happen,it looked just like the sky in Telus and reminded us of home.

“Must give Kirsty a call,“said Lizzie,“I know whats reminded me,seeing that sky is just so like being back home on Telus.”

“I know exactly what you mean,“said Paul cuddling her,“but presumably that means the changes to the atmosphere have worked.”

“I should think so.“she said dreamily in reply,gazing upwards at the sky.

After half an hour or so the Telusian inhabitants started coming out into the open air,obviously they had been given the signal that it was safe to come out,Shola and Ronak appearing after a short while,and coming over to join us.

“Well you certainly missed a spectacular sight there,“Angie turned to Shola and said,“and presumably it worked perfectly or you wouldn’t be out here now.”

“Thats good robot logic,“I teasingly said,as she flung a playful blow at me.

“I know,I know,but it just came out before my circuits could make it logical,“she giggled.

“You know one thing this means,“mused Shola,“we can now travel to Telus and revisit our home planet.”

“Yes I suppose it does,“said Ronak,“it might mean the opportunity to meet the other member of Steve’s harem if we do.”

“Well that would certainly be worth the effort.“she replied,“mind I suspect permission would have to be given before anything like that happens,and who knows if they will let us go.”

“I expect so in time,“I replied,knowing this was going to happen,“but you will just have to be patient in the meanwhile.”

In fact within a matter of weeks journeys between Telus and Earth started up on a regular basis,in fact Angela and Lizzie,like me had known all about this, they were going to have far more flights to deal with,and the arrangements therein to deal with from now on,in fact they would be so busy that reinforcements would be arriving from Telus to help them,and in time both Shola and Ronak visited Telus,unfortunately not together, they tended to go in departments rather than couples,so they went on seperate flights at seperate times.

However,after 10 years on Earth the 4 of us were informed that we were entitled to a break on Telus,we would be given a 3 month stay there in apartments specially built and designed for ‘diplomat’ robots to live in,it would also give us chance to meet up with,rather than just space mail and televideo calls to our friends back on Telus,and Angie cheekily asked if it was possible for Shola and Ronak to come with us, even if only for part of the time so that we could introduce them properly to Kirsty and her partner.To my amazement,and I suspect hers, they said yes,they could either come out with us at the start of our break for 2 weeks,or they could fly out for the last 2 weeks of our break,and then return to Earth with us,it would depend what arrangements their departments could make to cover for them while they were gone,well,we were stunned but delighted by this news.

When we broke this news to them they were delighted that they would have the chance to join us,if work permitted them to.It was decided by their bosses that they would fly out with us,and then return 2 weeks later.A few weeks later their places were booked,(by Lizzie!),on the same flight as us and we would all leave together 10 days later,now that was something to look forward to.

The time soon came round for all of us to leave for Telus,we all boarded the shuttle flight together,but then we seperated,us heading for our area to be placed on standby in preparation for the flight,and they headed off with the other Telusians on board for their quarters where they would peacefully pass the journey in the sleeping chambers provided for them,(after all 5 days with nothing but space to look at would be pretty dull,don’t you think).We would all meet up again when we approached Telus.

(5 days later)...

When we were switched back on and informed that Telus was less than an hour away,we asked if the Telusian passengers had been awakened yet and were told that it was happening at the same time as we were being switched on,we then headed for the middle area of the shuttle,where the viewing areas were and hoped to meet up with Shola and Ronak,and shortly after they joined us.Though they had both been on this journey before it was not together and also not on the same flight as us,so they were definitely excited by it.

“It’s not quite the same as a romantic weekend in Paris,“Ronak joked, “but I’m still really looking forward to it,having time to see Telus properly will be nice.”

“And we haven’t even got to do any work,“said Shola,“thats better than our previous visits there.”

“I’m quite looking forward to coming back too,“laughed Angie,“this place is SO much more luxurious than Earth.“she added.

“And we actually get the chance to meet our friends again,“the other 3 of us said.

“Yeh,that too.“said Angie.

Soon after we felt the flight docking,and we got ready to get off the flight,all the Telusians got off first,this was because they would have baggage to collect and of course we didn’t,and then our turn came round.We didn’t rush,after all we had 3 months of luxurious living to look forward to,so why risk getting damaged in the rush to get off. When we got outside it wasn’t really any surprise to see Kirsty and Richard waiting for us,we guessed she would be there,even if she had to change her shift to do so,but apparantly she had been offered the chance to be there,after all it had been a long time since we had seen each other, and we were still very close friends.Shortly after this Shola and Ronak joined us and introductions were carried out all round. After a short while,one of the planets leading lights came and told us that he was there to take each party to where they would be staying,we would be taken to the diplomatic residences,and Shola and Ronak to one of the luxury hotels provided for visiting Telusians from other planets,and that we could meet up again that evening,we would only be about 10 minutes away by high speed tram which ran every few minutes, as it’s computer controlled,staffing is not a problem.

Well all I can say is that visiting diplomats live very luxuriously on Telus,our accomodation was fantastic,everything we could possibly need, Lizzie and Paul were about 25 metres away,and the tram station within 100 metres,which would connect us with Shola and Ronak in about 10 minutes,and Kirsty and Richard within 20.There was even somewhere we could club the night away,if we so desired,and after 10 quiet(ish) years on Earth,we did.Even the sex link machine was the very latest model,about 2 upgrades from what we had on Earth,and no surprise Angie soon wanted to try it out.Mind I was quite keen to see what we could get up to as well,we had heard rumours of total circuit linkage being possible and what mental and physical stimulation that brought about,we could only guess at!When we were settled,we met up with Lizzie and Paul,found out that they were more than happy with the situation too, and then headed off to meet up with Shola and Ronak at their hotel.

When we got there,they were delighted to see us and tell us how wonderful their room was,in fact they were so keen they wanted to show it to us.Well all I can say is that it was very,very nice,all mod cons, some so secret I’m not allowed to tell you 21st century Earthlings, you’d never believe me if I did anyway!Well OK,I’ll tell you one,the mind link device on Earth,well there’s now 1 just available on Telus so far that allows 2 Telusians to link their minds together,and 1 of the hotel staff told them that if they made love while using it,that they would both have the biggest orgasms they had ever known,the only problem they had was,of course that they aren’t meant to make love in the traditional way,Shola has too important a job for that,and unfortunately Telusian technology has not yet developed protection strong enough to prevent her getting pregnant (noone’s perfect!) but the temptation to make love this way was immense.We guessed this must be a similar device to our sex link machines and we had to admit to them that if it was,then it is a great experience.

“Maybe now that the humans are low grade robots and the atmosphere has been changed,they might let Shola get pregnant,“said Lizzie,“maybe you should ask.”

“Maybe we should,“Ronak said,“and if not,maybe we can get Kirsty to bring it up,after all she is now head of the maternity unit on this planet,you can’t get higher praise than that.”

“No way,“said Shola,“you’re right about Kirsty,but if I’m going to be a mum I want to bring up my baby myself,but I think we should ask if I can be a mum before I do so.We’ve even got Angie and Steve to baby sit occasionly.”

“Well I don’t like to be a spoilsport,“I said,“but Kirsty and Richard were expecting us 30 minutes ago.”

“Yes,you are a spoilsport,and you’re only trying to get out of baby sitting duties,“said Angie,“but you’re right,we’d better get moving.”

We all had a great evening together,and then 2 days later,we went to 1 of the space mail offices and Shola sent a message to the head of her department,enquiring whether in the next year or 2 there were any vital Earth based projects that she was needed for,or whether she could have permission to temporarily downgrade to grade ‘B’ and have a baby,as she didn’t have too many more years to do so,and she felt it would crown her and Ronak’s love for each other.She didn’t mention that this was partly because of the mind link device and what they had been told about the orgasm’s it causes,they couldn’t anyway,it was still meant to be top secret,it had only recently come out from the development unit, and it wouldn’t be passed out to other planets until all the final checks had been run.

Well thankfully for us there are no limitations on our sexual desires, and within 3 days all 4 of us had tried all the new programmes on our sex link machines,and yes they were GREAT!Total circuit linkage,well if you ever get the chance,try it!Now Angie and I(and Paul and Lizzie back me up with their experience)have had some great love sessions with these machines,but total circuit linkage is the ultimate.If I describe it as total sex for every part of the body and mind,thats only half the story.You are so together as a couple,that you can’t even consider being apart.If I say that the 4 of us spent 30% of our holiday in total circuit linkage that gives you a good idea,especially when you think we spent a lot of time with friends we knew before we left for Earth,thats a lot of time!

Now after a couple of days,which seemed like an interminable wait,Shola got the reply she was waiting for from her boss.Yes,she was right,the main work that needed to be carried out by her department was completed and if she wanted to downgrade to grade ‘B’,she had his permission, though obviously her salary would be cut in accordance with this. Permission for maternity leave would be granted,and the only thing she had to consider that upgrading back to grade ‘A’ would not be automatically guaranteed,especially as her departments main work had been carried out.

Well Shola and Ronak discussed the matter seriously for at least...5 minutes before informing us that they were going to head back to their hotel,and judging by the grins on their faces,it wasn’t for sleep!We were right,it wasn’t!We told them to come over to the diplomat block when they were ‘finished’ and let us know what it was like.

Well 4 hours later,we still haven’t seen them.

“Blimey,“said Angie,“I hope nothings gone wrong,after all Telusians aren’t supposed to manage more than 2 hours of sex at the most at one time.”

“Yes I hope you’re right,“I said,“but if it had surely 1 of them would have called us by now.”

Just over 2 hours later,they finally turn up with the biggest grins you have ever seen on their faces.

“Well hello,“jokingly said Lizzie,“nice to see you.”

“Wow,what an experience that was,“they said,“We have never had a love session like that,mind we wouldn’t mind having another one when we’ve recovered!”

“I take it from that,that it was very good.“said Paul.

“Yes,definitely,“said Shola,“I’d get pregnant anytime for a lovemaking session like that.”

“Pardon me,“said Angie,“I thought you Telusians could only make love for 2 hours,you’ve been nearly 6.”

“Yes,“explained Ronak with a big grin,“we can only normally manage 2 hours but this is different.Because we were linked,and because we were horny,we could keep going as long as both partners desired it.With this unit we could have kept going for 12 hours if we had desired,because when you climax and would normally flag a bit,this device just fires up your sexual desires again and the only time you can stop is at the end of the period which you set in advance,when you have the most massive orgasm possible,up to then it’s just small build ups to the big moment.We set it for 4 hours, but it took us 1 1/2 hours to recover afterwards,thats how good it is.”

“And the sooner this reaches Earth the better.“said Shola smiling.

“Well this sounds just like your equivalent of our sex link machines,“I said,“and it sounds like it works!”

“Definitely.“said Shola.

“And are you pregnant?“Angie ‘diplomatically’ asked.

“I should think so,I’m an utter failure as a Telusian woman if I’m not,“Shola replied,“mind if I’m not we could always try again!”

A few days later,(not until after they had a second session just to make sure,8 hours this time,and weren’t they exhausted afterwards!) Shola and Ronak boarded a shuttle to return to Earth and we went to see them off.

“See you in 11 weeks,“they shouted,“with any luck you will be able to see a little bump by then.”

Well for the next 10 weeks or so we had a whale of a time,partying, catching up with the gossip,seeing lots of our friends,oh and a bit of time on the sex link machines!We also received confirmation from Shola, yes,she was pregnant and it was twins.Now whether this was 2 from 1 session on the sex link,or 1 from each we don’t know,but we were delighted for them.

When it was time for us to go we said a sad farewell to our friends, especially Kirsty for we guessed it might be another 10 years before we saw them again.

“Oh well,back to spacemail and videophone calls from now on,“Kirsty said,“still we can certainly make up for it in 10 years time!Who knows maybe some day they will let me return to Earth,just for a visit.”

“Why don’t you ask?“I said,“but don’t expect the luxuries you get here, you have been warned.”

(In fact 8 months later Kirsty and Richard did revisit Earth for 3 months,they were glad to visit but admitted they wouldn’t be rushing back,life was too comfortable on Telus)

We got on board the shuttle to head back to Earth,and the next thing we really knew was when we landed back on Earth.Shola and Ronak were waiting for us,beaming contentedly,and yes,you could see she was pregnant,though she was still planning to work for a few more months.

“I stay on ‘A’ grade salary until I stop working,“she said,“just as well with twins expected.”

“Thats right,“we said,“at least now we can congratulate you properly.” giving her big hugs.

Well for the next few months everything went along smoothly,most things took care of themselves,though the travel department got busier,there were more flights now,but more staff,so they survived OK.

Soon the big day arrived,and after several hours labour,2 twin girls were born to Shola and Ronak,and over the years they grew up fine.After a couple of years Shola went back to work,there was a creche ran by ‘human’ robot slaves where they went until they went to school,and also the 4 of us did do some babysitting from time to time.Finally a contraceptive device that worked on Telusians was developed,and by sheer coincidence the mind link device arrived on Earth about the same time,Shola and Ronak bought 1 VERY quickly,and gave it lots of use!

Every 10 years or so,we would get our 3 month ‘recovery period’ back on Telus which we greatly enjoyed,I leave the rest up to your imagination! Sadly for us,much though we enjoyed their company,we knew that sooner or later we were going to lose Shola and Ronak,as it happened it was just before our 40 year ‘recovery period’ that Ronak passed away,he was 86 at the time,we are told a very good age for a Telusian.We were lucky enough to still be there for the funeral and cremation.Now we had a difficult choice,did we take our break and hope nothing happened to Shola or did we stay with her?In fact we did the right thing and stayed,2 months later she too was dead at 85.After the funeral we stayed with the daughters and their families for a few months before returning to Telus for our break.We were told on our arrival back at Telus that the next 10 years would be our last that we needed to stay on Earth,after that we could visit but not have to work there.

We did go back and serve our last 10 years on Earth and have visited many times since,we have seen all Shola’s relations grow up,and have also had visits from them to Telus.We are all very content here on Telus,and spend our days here in work and play.This is DEFINITELY the last journal from the planet Telus,we plan to carry on enjoying ourselves for many hundreds of years,and hope you do the same,at least for the human lifespan.

Farewell to all you 21st Century Earthlings,watch out in the future,
Regards,
Steve,Angie,Lizzie,Paul,Kirsty and Richard.