The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Angel’s Heresy

Story Tags: mf, md, nc, hm, la, ma

Summary: Omar attempts to summon a Demon, but the ritual is interrupted by his Guardian Angel

The process of preparing the ritual was not a simple one. There were months of preparation to finalize, a deadline to meet, and two important components still to be gathered. Omar flipped through the aged and dusty pages of the tome he purchased from a thrift store. The pages were written in English, albeit very poorly, and much of the time he had spent preparing the ritual was in fact to decipher exactly what the pages were trying to say.

Despite his difficulties, however, Omar had managed to (hopefully) prepare the ritual site. There was an open glade in a forest nearby, a national park that nobody would think twice to look for him while he went about his business. The blood moon would rise in one month, and on that night, he would have to collect the two remaining components: a Velvet Choker and a Ring of Dominion.

The choker was easy; although it had to be created in a specific pattern and blessed through a specific ritual, the book had included detailed diagrams and the ritual itself was simple enough. He held up in his hand the small choker made of pure violet silk, egregiously expensive of course but Omar was playing the long game. On each of the cardinal directions a small golden ring was affixed to the choker, one larger than the others, and a silver chain extended from the larger ring as if a dog’s leash for a few inches at the longest. Golden silk embroidered all along the object in a special pattern of flowing lines and thorns exactly as described in the book.

It was, as of its recent and custom creation, the most expensive single thing Omar owned.

The second object necessary for the ritual was a Ring of Dominion, and this would be much more difficult, though not impossible to acquire. The text described examples of such rings, the most famous and powerful of which to be the Ring of Solomon, and so Omar sent one of his domestic employees on an errand to find an antique ring bearing the signet of Solomon: a six-pointed star. It would have to be over seventy-two years old and been worn by a bastard of royal lineage.

Omar was not concerned with the last part; there are hundreds of millions of people in the modern day who can trace their own lineage back to royalty in some way shape or form, including himself. He was not confident, however, that his associates would be able to acquire an antique quite so old on notice as short as four months.

He sat down on the sofa. It was fine leather and gloriously expensive like many of the other things he owned. No sooner had he taken his seat than his phone began to ring. He answered without checking the screen. “Hello?”

“Omar, it’s Deb. Look, I’m flattered… but I don’t think it’s appropriate. I don’t want to cause a stir.”

“That’s alright then.” Omar’s voice was calm and rational through his scowling. “On another note, I saw your request for vacation time, I sent it up for approval. You’re an asset to this company and we’d hate to lose you over this.” He would hate to lose her. Beyond the financial contributions she provided, it was always nice to have some eye candy around the office. An unfortunate side-effect of being in a position of power in the wake of 2018: he can look all he wants, but can’t touch.

“I appreciate it sir. I know my kids will be happy to hear that too.”

“Well be careful making plans, I only sent it up, I don’t know if they approved it yet.”

“Then pending approval, I’ll be putting the finishing touches on a proposal, I’d like your input when I get back.”

“Of course, say hi to Jake for me.”

The call ended, Omar stared longingly at the collar. If things didn’t go well, he could always just use the collar on Deborah…

He shook his head. As sexy as it would be to have his top performer kneeling down naked and eagerly licking his cum off her own tits would be, it would also mean reducing his top performer to intern levels of uselessness outside of his own love life. And then there were his sons to worry about. No, it wasn’t a risk he’d like to take, and even then it would be planning for failure. All he needed to do was wait for the ring to arrive.

He stepped up off the couch and disrobed on the way to the bathroom. He couldn’t be considered fat, but he was no athlete. He kept himself clean shaven to his the fact that his bear would only ever grow around his neck, and his hair was too curly to grow out beyond a few inches at most. Wordlessly, he turned the knob and allowed the bathroom to fill with steam from the showerhead. He washed himself quickly and anxiously, not taking any time to relax. When he finished, he pulled back the curtain to a peculiar sight.

What he saw floating before him seemed to be a mass of feathers in the steam. He heard a voice speak to him, a voice like a thousand voices in unison, “Continue not down this path of debauchery.” As soon as the apparition had appeared, it vanished.

“What the Hell?” He whispered. It must be the book, he reasoned. The book really was magic, and the ritual that made the Velvet Choker would be real too, but there was no way to test it that wouldn’t immediately come back to bite him. The feathers that appeared in the steam, they must have been one of the Demons he could summon. The only thing he could not comprehend was why on Earth it would warn him away from what he was doing?

“Probably to avoid being enslaved, it’s just concerned for its own well-being.”

He spent the afternoon reading page after page, trying to whittle down the list of demons he could capture, to the ones of which he could make the most use. He had no need for a Demon of wealth, not when he owned an advertising company capable of competing against the might of Google. He wasn’t looking for sloth, his life was already as luxurious as it could ever be. Political power? He owned politicians in every party of damn-near every nation. No, what he was looking for was nowhere nearly so sophisticated as the ambitions he had worked so hard to realize with his own two hands.

Being in a position of power put him at a unique disadvantage. Threats and allegations of sexual misconduct were rampant throughout the business world, and a single misstep could destroy the spotless reputation that Omar had worked so hard to cultivate. Even asking Deborah out to dinner might have been crossing a line, and here he was helping to approve her vacation time regardless of the projects he needed her to work on just to keep himself in her good graces, in case she decided to cannibalize him with misconduct allegations.

In whatever he does, he can look but not touch, especially since his interests were less BDSM and more along the lines of complete submissive obedience. That was why he needed the book; he had no interest in love or family, only the exotic thrill of commanding a sexy woman to strip for him, and compelling her to satiate his most twisted fetishes at the snap of his fingers. His mouth was nearly salivating at the concept. Finally, his years of distancing himself from his passions were about to finally pay off.

Weeks passed, and eventually the appointed time was on his doorstep. Pacing the halls of his mansion nervously the morning the ritual was to take place, Omar’s mind explored all the possibilities of everything that was about to happen. He decided upon summoning a lilim, a demon known to be sexually wanton and tempting. If he was planning to sin anyway, this was the safest choice. The doorbell rang.

Omar opened the door to see his employee, Phil. He was ragged, his eyes were bloodshot and he looked as though he hadn’t slept in a while. Without even bothering to say hello, Omar asked, “How many flights back-to-back, four?”

Phil laughed, “Six, and an unexpected layover, but I found it.” He held out a small box.

Omar opened the box and invited Phil inside. “You can use the guest room if you like, I’ll be out all day. I trust you can keep quiet about this.” The ring inside was beautiful, in a twisted way. It was pure iron, and tarnished by years of wear, but unmistakably old and bore the Seal of Solomon. He slipped it onto his left hand and felt a sudden buzz, if only for a moment. He handed Phil a letter.

Phil’s eyes lit up with greedy satisfaction as he pulled the check out of the envelope. “Boss, if you keep up with these bonuses I’ll never say another word in my life.”

“Then see that you don’t, I might have another errand for you to run some other time. And I’ve got my eye on a property I can use as a tax write-off, but I’ll need someone living there. Keep up the good work and that someone can be you when I sign the paperwork.”

He left his employee on the sofa and immediately left the house. He trusted Phil not to do anything irresponsible in his home, he had already proven himself loyal and more than capable. For Omar, it was time to go. The national park was a fair distance away, and he would need to be there past closing time for the ritual to work. He pulled up his phone and called for a cab as he finished gathering the requisite materials.

The moon rose slowly over the trees in the clearing, eerily full and blood red. Omar stood before a circle of candles fully nude, his clothes neatly folded and stored off to the side. He read aloud from the book, “Astadeik min al’aemaq, ant aldhy taradat min alsama!” As he spoke the world around him seemed to change, the red of the moon infected the sky, and then the trees and the grass, and even the flames of the candles began to glow the crimson hue of blood. “It’s working!”

Just as it appeared his demon would appear, a shining light came down from the moon, and the red that bathed the glaze was instead replaced by a calm shade of yellow. “I don’t understand… Why didn’t it work?” Omar flipped through the pages of his book, looking for an answer.

After a brief moment, a flame erupted within the circle before him. It was a towering inferno which reached up to Heaven and scattered golden feathers and sweet dew all about the field. The flame began to subside with an announcement of “Do not fear me, for I hath come to deliver thee from thy Sin.” It was the thousand voices from the other day, and now Omar had a face to put to the words. In the circle there floated a great wheel of flame, within which there was a bright golden light that burned his eyes. It shifted and changed, sprouting arms and wings seemingly at random. “I am Esther, and I have cast away the demon thou seekest to bind, back to Hell, and taken its place at the center of thy summons.”

“You cast it away? Why? I am not a priest. I don’t go to church, what business do you have interrupting my affairs?” Omar protested with anger, yet still found himself unable to look at the Angel that had come to him. “If I want to sin, let me!”

“Omar, it is true that thou hast not been a good man, but thou hast been fair in thy business. Thou hast treated thy colleagues well. I do not believe that thy self-control extends only insofar as they self-interest.”

“You know nothing then!”

“I know that thou keepest thy distance from women, to stop thyself from acting on thy unholy urges. I know that thou intendest now to throw away thy soul in desperation. Thou yearnest to assuage thy lust, and yet with the Velvet Choker, the means to enrapture any woman thou desirest, instead thou has chosen to spare them all of such fate, and bind instead a demon.” The ring of fire began to shrink, and the light to fade. The less hostile Omar felt, he found the easier it was to look upon Esther. “I refuse to believe thou canst not be delivered from thy sins, and as the guardian of thy immortal soul I hath come to stop this unholy rite.”

She was beautiful, divine. Her hair, like silver silk, fell perfectly around her face, and flowed gently past her back. She stood with her bare feet flat as if on the ground and not three feet above it. She was dressed elegantly in a white robe which hid her figure from view. Her eyes were golden, and Omar could see the faintest shimmering of a rainbow within them. He fell to his knees, overtaken by Esther’s divinity.

“I shall administer to thee, but ask that thou relinquish to me thy choker and ring, for such things tempt thee to sin, and the book, which contains knowledge men were never meant to know.”

Omar faced the grass, sweating. Quickly, he devised a plan. He clenched his left fist and felt the buzzing of the ring. In that moment, there was a reverberation in his voice, “Will you stand on the grass with me?”

Without a second thought, the Angel obliged, floating gracefully down onto the field. “I can sense that this is more comfortable to you.”

Omar grinned and clenched his fist again. “And… before I take off this ring, can I ask to see your body?” The reverberations surrounding his voice echoed throughout the glade. Esther stepped back, suddenly dizzy. “No… it would be sinful. Hast thou used the ring?” She shook her head as Omar stood back up, noticeably erect. “Thou darest to subjugate an agent of heaven? Perhaps thou shalt be smited for thy arrogance!”

Omar simply smiled and smugly pointed his clenched hand at Esther. He issued a simple command and felt the power of the ring flow through him. “Kneel.” Esther knelt. “You took the lilim’s place in the ritual, and that binds you to my ring, as long as you stand in the circle.” Omar stepped confidently into the salt circle where his guardian angel knelt on her knees, completely at his mercy. “The ring can force you to obey my every command.”

“There will be no room in my heart for thy words. My fallibility is proven thus: thou art as vile as the demons with whom thou wouldst spend thy time. Thou shalt release me from thy hold eventually, and I shall smite thee and send thy soul into damnation as thou deservest!”

Omar wagged his finger. “Oh, I don’t think so. Until the blood moon ends, you can’t harm me physically, and your body belongs to me. That’s what, four hours?” He clenched his fist again. “Use those heavenly senses and answer truthfully; exactly how long do I have to have my way with you.”

Through gritted teeth, his prisoner answered, “Thou hast three hours, twenty-two minutes and four seconds until my escape.”

Omar walked up close behind her, she could feel his lust as he reached down to run his hand through her silver hair. She closed her eyes as she waited for him to do as he would. She could feel him come closer to whisper in her ear. “I have more time than that. You know what the Velvet Choker does. You know why I bothered spending all that money to have it custom-made.” She shivered at the thought but kept silence, not wanting to indulge him in his sick fantasies.

He reached a hand around to caress her neck, she felt sinful feelings down below, no doubt a side-effect of the ritual. Her lips couldn’t contain the faintest of noises, a mixture of shock and arousal, as she felt his hand slowly brush against her fair skin on its way down to her breast. “Oh, you like that don’t you? Aren’t you a little sinner yourself?”

“No, I do not sin, and I do not condone thy sins. I command you again to release me.” She jumped to her feet and ran toward the edge of the circle, only to find her flight prevented by an invisible wall. “What? No! No, I cannot be accosted like this! Heaven, save me!” She turned around with true fear in her golden, shimmering eyes as Omar lifted up his ring hand again, preparing to issue another command. “No, no don’t—”

“Strip down.” Omar was calm, and at least to his captive his voice was soothing, almost relaxing in a way that quite frightened her. She knew that it was the influence of the ring, and that in her heart it was not a sin to be compelled, and yet she felt all of the shame of dropping her gown to the grassy floor and allowing herself in all her divine nudity to be beheld with lust by a mortal man. She felt the cool night air against her unblemished skin. Her chest and pussy were bared for Omar to see. He was pleased to see that she was either clean shaven or never grew hair on her pussy in the first place. And her tits were easy C-cups. “Good girl, I see you have a knack for obedience.”

“To Hell with thee!”

“Angels don’t have the will to sin, do they? Answer truthfully now.”

“Thou art informed, Angels are created as agents of Heaven, we cannot sin, nor disobey.” If she were human, or any weaker, Esther may have shed tears.

“So this shouldn’t be anything new then. I’ll be your new Heaven.”

“Heresy!” She shouted.

“Kneel!” He commanded.

Against her own judgement, she obeyed. Esther’s worst fear was coming true, if she could not escape, she would be separated from Heaven and Fall. “Please, I beg thee, do not do this to me. I have dwelt within thy heart and know thy lusts and ambitions. If thou intendest to enslave me, do not. I will serve thee this night without retribution, if thou wouldst vow unto me to relinquish the Choker.”

“And how do I know you won’t smite me?”

“I am without sin, I cannot lie. I vow to thee that the sins of this night shall be forgiven, if thou wilt surrender the choker to me.” She looked down at the ground, ashamed in her humiliation. Omar threw down the choker at her feet.

“I won’t put it on you.” Esther peered into his heart and saw that he was speaking true. “But you will serve me, in place of the demon that you stole from me.” He inched closer and grabbed her roughly by her silk hair, ignoring her yelp of pain. He pressed her face against his cock. Even without doing anything, her skin felt so smooth. Even without moving to pleasure him, her lips drove him wild. “You know my lusts, huh? Then serve me now.” The ring compelled her to obey.

Unable to resist, she brought up her hand and started stroking his cock, feeling it grow as she did. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, subconsciously moving exactly the way her captor wanted. She pursed her lips and prepared, eyes closed as Omar put both hands on her head and pushed his throbbing member into her mouth. It was tight, and her lips were smooth as velvet on his cock bobbing in and out of her mouth. “Open your eyes and look at me slut.” She looked into Omar’s eyes, being forced to watch his face as she sucked away at his dick. She could feel him nearing climax, throbbing in her mouth as he began thrusting harder and faster, fucking her face like a common whore. “Play with your pussy,” he commanded.

Her hand reached down to her hairless pussy and slipped inside a finger, then two. She explored herself against her will and felt the sinful sensation of self love whiler her master eagerly fucked her perfect lips. After some time, the grass beneath her was soaking wet, drenched in her own juices, and Omar was squeezing her tits as she dutifully bobbed back and forth, serving him without needing to be forced.

Omar brought his left hand up to her face, pinched her nipple as hard as he could with his other hand, threw his head back and commanded “Cum!” All at once, Esther’s eyes rolled back as her body was rocked with the first orgasm it had ever felt, brought about by her own two fingers, still vigorously rubbing herself to the point of hurting as her climax went on. Omar pushed his cock as far into her mouth as it would go and shot thick ropes of cum down her throat as she knelt in rapture underneath him. When he was finished he pushed her off and watched with glee as she fell backward, a thin string of cum hanging from her lips and completely unable to move except for the unconscious bucking of her hips. “Swallow it all.”

Esther swallowed every drop and licked the last of it from her lips. The taste was vile and as sinful as the pleasure in between her legs. Her hand brushed against the Velvet Choker on the grass beside her, but she payed it no mind, unable to think.

Omar knelt down in front of her and rubbed the shaft of his still throbbing erection against the angel’s glistening slit, feeling the soft, warm skin inviting him in. “No…” She pled, to no avail. After a moment of rubbing against her waiting for the refractory period to subside, Omar pushed himself inside her divine pussy and was immediately assaulted by the greatest feeling of pleasure he had ever felt in his life. Each thrust was perfect, as tight as a virgin’s, and sopping wet with desire. He was shorter than Esther, and that made leaning over to plant a kiss on her nipple much easier. He ran his tongue in circles around it to torment her. Between the thrusting and his tongue, she stopped trying to suppress or moans of pleasure entirely.

Omar started to suck on her tit, and he felt something in his mouth, as sweet as honey. He pulled his head away to find that her tits were leaking. He laughed in between the heavy breaths “It’s mana from heaven.”

Esther, in spite of her lecherous moaning, still wanted to resist. “You can’t… you can’t have me forever. This will only be for tonight, and tomorrow I will return to my… return to my sinless life.” Even she had begun to doubt this. Even if this was against her will, could she truly go back from knowing the pleasure of a woman?

Omar brought his face down to hers and spread her legs. He could feel her full, round tits jiggling while they were pressed against his chest, leaking a little bit of sweet nectar. He kissed her passionately, thrusting faster and deeper, almost ready to come again.

The angel was trying not to think, trying not to get lost in the pleasure as he raped her. Their bodies were pressed together, her legs forced apart to let him in, and she could feel him once again getting closer and closer. She watched Omar bring his body up again, watching from over her.

He loved this sight, watching her bounce and jiggle, seeing her moan and squirm underneath him. He loved the way her tits swayed with every thrust, up and down as she awaited his climax like she was his property.

In an instant, he brought himself back down and hugged Esther tightly, pressing her chest against his, squeezing out two more thin streams of nectar as he gave one final thrust, painting her pussy white with his cum.

They lay there for a moment, Omar basking in the pleasure of fucking a divine being, Esther soaking in the regret of her only sin: she had enjoyed her rape. She broke down sobbing with Omar still on top of her. In just a few minutes, a few precious minutes, she would be free. Omar had promised not to put the Choker on her, and she knew that he meant it.

Omar peeled himself off of Esther, raised his hand, and gave a final command. “Put the Velvet Choker on yourself”

Two weeks had passed since that fateful encounter. Deborah returned from her vacation, and invited her boss for dinner to discuss her new proposal. It was a dinner he had no issues attending. She waited at the entrance of a fancy restaurant for Omar and his plus one to arrive. When finally they did she was greeted by her boss and a cheerful, smiling woman with silver hair and gorgeous eyes. She wore a low-cut violet dress that showed an obscene amount of cleavage and a strange, matching choker. The woman offered her hand. “You must be Deborah. I’m Omar’s Fiancé, Esther.”