The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Annals of the love disease (a.k.a Love is contagious)

Chapter 2—Curfew

A man dressed in military uniform entered the room in a rush. The room was full with people, some of them in military uniform, some of them wearing lab coats and some had civilian suits.

“Sorry for the delay. I came as soon as I’ve heard the message there is code 17. Can you fill me in?”

“You got just in time for the briefing, Colonel” Answered him a man wielding General ranks.

“What is the pathogen we’re talking about? How bad is it?”

“Have patience, Colonel. Prof. Hirshfeld here will soon tell you everything you need to know, but first I want to make sure we took all the necessary steps. We suspect many of the citizens of Pine Hills are already infected. We need to make all the necessary steps to prevent the disease to spread further.”

“Sir, I know my job. I acted according to the normal procedure and already sent our units to Pine Hills, but I need to know what are we dealing with. Why can’t anybody tell me what we’re dealing with?”

“Well, I can tell you the name of the pathogen, but it will mean nothing to you”, said prof. Hirshfeld, a man with white hair and a thin moustache.

“At least could you tell me some basic information, like is it airborne? What is the expected mortality rate? My men need this information ASAP”.

“Well, no, it is not airborne. It is sexually transmitted, and we expect the mortality rate to be very low, but you’re asking the wrong questions, colonel”

“Is this some kind of joke? You’re waking me up in the middle of the night because of some sexually transferred disease that kills no-one?”

“I told you you’re asking the wrong questions, colonel. Have some patience and soon you’ll know everything”.

“Gentlemen, before we begin, I want to stress once more nothing being said here should ever get out of this room. We’re dealing with a very sensitive situation here, and no-one, not even the CDC, should know the details about this disease beside what they need to know. Prof. Hirshfeld, please proceed”

“Gentleman, we’re dealing here with something different from anything we knew before. The pathogen is a very unique micro-organism which is very new to science. Contrary to what Colonel Brown said, we’re talking about a disease that spreads extremely fast and cause substantial damage even though it doesn’t kill its victims. I will let my colleague here, Dr. Hedger from Genetic Research Labs, to tell you the whole story”

“Well, this is the story”, said Dr. Hedger, a bald man wearing white lab coat.

“We first came across GHL (which is incidentally called after the names of the researchers that discovered it) While doing a study of what seemed like a new species of foxes we’ve found on an isolated island. That animal was identical morphologically to the Vulpus vulpus, the red fox, but its behavior was extremely different. While the estrous period of the red fox is annual, the female of that fox was constantly in heat, and they seemed to be engaged in constant sexual activity. Additionally, they were much more friendly and less suspicious of strangers than the common red fox, all of which led us to speculate this is an entirely different species.

However, curiously enough, genetic analysis showed the fox was identical genetically to the red fox. What was even more interesting was that once we entered a normal fox into the cage with that new kind of fox, their behavioral patterns changed into that of the new fox.

It took us some time to isolate the organism involved. Apparently, it could infect other Canidae just as well, and they all showed the same behavioral patterns once infected. We couldn’t infect other mammal, however.

GHL was very interesting organism, unlike anything we’ve even seen before. The mechanism it used to alter the brain structure of the carrier is quite intriguing and also the was it spread in the body of a new organism—it takes about six hours from the time of infection till the carrier show the symptoms.

Anyway, we were excited from the possibility of controlling the sexual behavior of animals using a micro-organism. Imagine the possibilities and the impact on agriculture! We made few genetic changes to GHL and managed to infect sheep as well, which had the same effect on them!

This was the time when the military came into the picture and asked about the effect on humans”

“Yes, that’s when I’ve heard about GHL”, said prof. Hirshfeld. “It looks like the perfect biological warfare: Infected people engage in sex and do not fight. There are no casualties, and it spreads really rapidly. We funded a research that tried to transfer GHL to primates.

We were quite successful at doing it, and managed to get several infected monkeys: Rhesus, Baboons and even chimps ... the only problem was we couldn’t find a way to control it. There was no vaccination, no cure.

We decided to cancel the research and eliminate the variant that affects primates, but there were several carriers that were not destroyed yet in a research lab near Pine Hills. Unfortunately, it seem like one of those carriers, a Rhesus macaque, managed to escape and infect one of the citizens of Pine Hills. Unfortunately, the people involved did not report about that incident, so it took few days until one of our researchers noticed people in Pine Hills are displaying GHL symptoms.”

“Let’s see if I got the facts correctly”, said the colonel, “there is an outbreak of a disease which is sexually transmitted, cause those infected to copulate with as many other people as possible, does not kill but damage and alter the brains of those infected and it spreads like fire in the town of Pine Hills. Am I right?”

“I couldn’t say it any better”, said the professor.

“Do we know if there are any infected people out of Pine Hills? Anything ele I should know?”

“As far as we know, we couldn’t find any signs of the disease outside Pine Hills yet. We’re trying to track the movement of all citizens of Pine Hills and all people that went through town in the recent few days. As it looks now it’s still local to this town and we may be able to control it if we isolate it there” said another man wielding lieutenant ranks.

“And one more thing”, added the professor, “Our research showed animals infected with GHL omit very high concentration of sexual pheromones. I don’t know the effect of humans yet, but we should be really careful there. It may be difficult to resist infected people”

“Well, that’s just preposterous”, said Dr. Hedger, “we all know human VNO is degenerated. I don’t think we should worry about that”.

“Don’t be so sure. Chimps are very much like us in this sense and they were still affected by pheromones from other infected chimps. I suggest we use extreme precautions just in case”

It was the second day since the curfew began. The town of Pine Hills was surrounded by military forces. No-one could get out of or into town, or even leave their house. Armored cars were patrolling and announcing anyone getting out of their house will be shot immediately. Food packs were delivered to the door of each house and people were allowed only to open the door to get the food and then get immediately back.

Anyone trying to get into Pine Hills was told there was told some dubious story about SARS outbreak. “Oh, We’re sure your family is fine. Once we confine the disease and hospitalize all the infected people you can come visit them. Yes, we know the lines are dead, we’re trying to fix the problem and you’ll be able to speak with your family soon”

One person did mange to get into town, however. Marcy Grayton, a young news reporter, heard something weird was going on in Pine Hills. Armed cars and tanks going there, nobody is allowed to get in, the lines are dead, and some unbelievable story about SARS outbreak. It looks like a really big story, of the kind that could make her famous. If she finds what’s going on in Pine Hills she could probably leave that local newspaper she’s writing for and get a job on a real, national newspaper ... it was certainly worth the risk.

For few hours she sat hidden and noted the pattern of the soldiers that guard around the city. Actually, it was quite easy avoiding the guards around town. Not being discovered inside the city, however, was much more difficult.

She was amazed from the number of heavily armed cars patrolling in the streets of this quiet little town. “What’s going on here?” She thought. She had to try and talk with someone ...

The street was empty, she had her moment of chance. She leaped from her hiding place and run to the nearest door. It was unlocked so she just opened the door, got inside and closed the door behind her. Then she looked at the interior of the house she entered into, and well ... this was probably the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to her in her entire journalistic career.

There were two people at the living room, a young woman and a man, and they were both naked and engaged in what seemed like wild sex, with the woman riding on top.

Well, would did she expect? After all, she did break into someone’s house uninvited, even without knocking ... her initial instinct was to quickly apologies and run the hell out of there. She then remembered getting out would be a bad idea, as she might get discovered by the soldiers.

“Hi”, said the woman, smiling, while still rocking the man’s cock, “we did not expect any visitors”

“I... gosh ... I’m sooo sorry” she muttered.

The man and the woman got both up, “No need for apologies” said the woman, “don’t feel embarrassed. After all, you didn’t see us do anything which is unnatural, did you?” they both approached her. “I’m Laura, by the way”

“And I’m Mike” said the man.

“I’m Marcy” she said, “And I’m a news reporter trying to investigate what’s going on around here. Do you have any idea?”

“Sure”, said Laura, “I assume you tried to avoid being discovered by the army, which is why you entered here without knocking”

“Yes, yes ... right ... I’m really sorry...”

“Don’t be sorry”, said Mike, his hand running along Marcy’s hand. “If you want to be polite, just join us” he said, and kissed her. Laura took Marcy’s shirt off and fondled her small but shapely breasts. Marcy felt ... aroused ... out of control ... carried away ... Mike’s cock entered her and she moaned in pleasure.

Marcy was a good reporter, and even though people tended to underestimate her intelligence, she had a sharp mind. When she woke up from her sleep, after few minutes of recovering her senses, her mind started working.

What just happened to her? She entered a house with two people having sex, and soon she joined them ... it was very much unlike her, something she would never do. How could this happen? It must be related somehow to whatever going on in this town? Maybe they’re conducting some strange military experiment on the people here? Whatever it was, she had to get out of there ... before ...

Mike noticed Marcy woke up already, had came up to her. Soon she lost control again, sold her soul to the gods of passion, lost herself in uncontrollable, wild sex. This time, when she woke up again, she was a different Mercy—well, not that different, actually. She was still the same Marcy, the sharp reporter, but she felt different in a way.

Marcy had two thoughts on her mind. One was she really wanted to have sex with someone, anyone. Great desire for sex, to feel a cock entering between her legs. There was mike there, and then there were all those other men in her mind, people she knew, and she imagined herself fucking them. She couldn’t, she knew, unless she would get of this town, escape those annoying soldiers. She got there without being spotted, so she may be able to do it again.

Or get killed ...

She watched carefully, waiting for the moment of opportunity, and then she opened the door and run quickly to the other side of the street—to her hiding place. She did it! All she had to do next was to get back to the place she hid her car, which was a long walk through the woods.

Half way through she heard a group of soldiers approaching, on a patrol around town. She hid herself and waited for them to go when she felt hard cold metallic thing sticking to her back ... a gun. “You!” she head a man saying behind her, “turn around slowly!". She turned and faced the soldier that discovered her. Like all the other soldiers around he was wearing some kind of gas mask that covered his face. “You’re not suppose to get out of your house! We have clear instructions about anyone violating the curfew”.

“What? Please forgive me, I’m not from here at all ... I had no idea what’s going on here. I’m a reporter trying to investigate what’s going on around here”, she presented her reporter ID, “I was trying to get into town to find out ... I don’t know about any curfew”.

“I should just shoot you, ma‘am. Those are my orders”. But he didn’t. which means she might had a chance. Sergeant Rick Paltrey was a good soldier, but he couldn’t just shoot an unarmed woman like that. It didn’t look moral. He knew others already killed some citizens that tried to escape and he knew there was justification: the carried a lethal disease and by sparing one life he could put at risk the lives of millions, but he couldn’t just shoot a woman like this, it didn’t seem right.

“You realize I cannot just let you go” he said.

She realized two other things. One was that this sergeant didn’t wear this gas mask all the other soldiers were wearing, and that he was alone. Actually sergeant Paltrery wasn’t on duty at that moment, and he just went to take a leak when he spotted her. She also realized he is a man, and she’s a woman, which meant one thing they should be doing.

Sergeant Paltrey sure found Marcy attractive. She looked a bit plain to him at first—far from ugly, but not really beautiful either. However, in every passing second he found himself more and more attracted to this woman. He noted her feminine features, the curves of her breasts under her shirt, going up and down as she breathed heavily, the round shape of her ass ...

“I should really thank you for not killing me. I really owe you my life ... you can do whatever you want with me” she said with a seductive smile, and then kissed him.

“What are we doing? we shouldn’t ... be doing this ... I have to report about you!”

“You can report about me later, but first I want to thank you, for saving my life” she took him deeper into the woods where the other patrolling soldiers would see or hear them. She took his hands and lead them to her breasts, while her other hand explored the stiffening rod between his legs. She unbuttoned his pants and let his member stick out. Then she put it deep into her mouth and started sucking his cock. In and out .. in and out. When the pressure started building inside his cock, she stopped and pulled him over to the ground. She took her pants off. Her pussy was all wet in anticipation to be filled ... filled by sergeant Paltrey’s huge, erected cock ... she was riding him, riding him until they both came. He never came so hard in his entire life.

And then, as it been with everyone else, he fell asleep.

Marcy knew it took her about six hours to feel the change in her, so she suppose it may take the same amount of time for him as well. She tore her undershirt and used it to tie his hands and legs. He woke up a hour and a half later.

“Wh..what? What happened? What have you done to me, miss? Untie me right now, you hear me?”

“Don’t worry, soldier. I will untie you real soon. Have some patience please”.

“You won’t get away with this. He... lp!”

She silenced him with a kiss. “I got a better use for your mouth” she said, “it’s such a waste to use it for shouting ...” she sat on his face, the strong smell of her sex reaching his nostrils. “Will you pleasure me, soldier?” her hands where working on his penis while his tongue entered her pussy.

When he woke up for the second time he found himself untied.

“How do you feel, soldier?” Marcy asked him.

“Wonderful!” he said, “Thank you! It was ... really wonderful”. Actually was hot with fever and had red rash all over his skin, but this didn’t bother him.

“Will you help me, soldier-boy?” she asked him.

“Sure” he said.

Marcy always had a sense for justice, and this awful curfew seem really unjust for her. A violation of the basic human rights of the people of this town! Holding people captive inside their own houses, shooting anyone who tried to escape ... preventing people from having sex with other partners, it was plain wrong! She thought about those poor people locked inside their house with no sex partner, probably masturbating themselves into oblivion. She got to put an end to this!

And she had a plan ...

First, she needed some new clothes, after she tore her shirt to tie him up. Right after his rash disappeared and he looked normal again, sergeant Paltrey got back to the camp and got a lab coat for her. Luckily, no one noticed his disappearance.

There were several women working in the lab in the camp and no-one suspected her when she entered the camp wearing a lab coat.

The next step was quite simple and enjoyable: it was an army, and mot people in the army are men, and she desired them deeply, wanted to fuck with as many men as she could, and as a side effect, they will be on her side. How nice!

The biggest problem was there were too many of them. She couldn’t handle all those soldiers on her own. She needed the help of more women.

One such woman was Doctor Lisa Gartner, a young doctor working in the lab. Rick Paltrey noticed her from the first day in this camp. When there is a woman around so many men, especially when it’s a good looking woman like Dr. Gartner, it’s hard not to notice her. And now the sergeant had the opportunity, and even the obligation—as Marcy explained him, to fuck her.

He and Marcy entered the lab. Lisa was the only person there at that moment. “Doctor Gartner, this is doctor Marcy Grayton, she just got transferred here and she’s assigned to work with you in the lab”.

“Hello doctor Grayton. I don’t believe we ever met. Do you expertise in microbiology as well?”

“Mostly so. Yes. But you’ll need to fill me in with some of the details”.

Lisa smiled apologetically, “well... maybe you can fill me in. I really don’t know much. They don’t tell us anything, I don’t know how do they expect me to do any real work like that ... ”

“So you’re working alone here?”

“Till you got here, yes. I’m really thankful they’ve sent for you ... I wasn’t sure anyone did take my request for some help seriously enough. I’m thankful they did. You see, I’m a doctor, and they treat me like I was some lab technician. I don’t know anything about the disease, all I got is some ready made process to test for the existence of the antibodies and I’m supposed to just follow the instructions. I really feel—isolated”

“So you feel quite lonely in here?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact I do”

“With so many men around you?” she winked.

Lisa did miss her husband ... it was almost a week since he last saw her ... she missed the touch of man’s hand, that would caress her lithe body, spoil her. There was a man right here beside her, and she felt quite attracted to him. Why wouldn’t she let him—touch her, pleasure her, fill her loneliness?

That man looked at her. She loved soldiers. Men in uniform turned her on. And was it a gun in his pocket or is he just happy to see her? This man was quite obviously attracted to her. They were both staring at each other, both feeling tremendous ... attraction, sparks flying between them. No, what is she thinking about? She’s a married woman. She got married only few months ago. She cannot be disloyal to her husband.

She cannot refuse this man’s kiss.

She cannot refuse the need to have this soldier fill her with his manhood. Cannot refuse her heart’s desires. Here in the lab? Why not? Nobody never get into the lab anyway. She didn’t care or thought about Marcy’s presence in the room. All she cared was about her desires. Her needs for a man.

Marcy left the lab after she saw everything went according to plan, and went to find another man ... a soldier isolated enough she could fuck without anyone noticing

Six hours later, there were four of them. Marcy, Lisa, Nick and another soldier. However, They needed more women, and there were only two other women in this camp, which wasn’t enough. Marcy, however, had a plan.

The general store in the camp was the territory of one guy called Mick, and the only other person that Mick allowed in was Evan, the guy that helped him. All they had to do was to have Mick and Evan on their side, and they’ll have the perfect hiding place for them, right inside the camp.

Handling Mick and Evan was quite easy. They couldn’t refuse two women such as Marcy and Lisa. After they got infected, their cooperation was guaranteed after Marcy promised them to fill the store with beautiful women they could fuck all day.

The plan was quite simple: the two soldiers took an armed car and used it to go around town, “inspect” some houses, and take the most beautiful women, hide them in the car, and bring them into the general store. Most of them where naked, since they’ve been that way inside their house and they didn’t have the time to get dressed. Soon the general store started to get filled with beautiful infected women, and soldiers who went to take supply from the store were offered a special “treat” from Mick—a visit inside the store, where surprised to be greeted by a bunch of sexy, horny naked women that wanted to fuck them.

Soon there were about forty women in the store—about as much as it could hold, and enough for Marcy’s plans. While men trickled slowly into the warehouse, it wasn’t enough, and the girls stared to ask to get out and have more soldiers themselves. But there was one thing required before she took the final phase of the plan out: she needed to have the one in charge of this camp, Lieutenant Colonel Stone.

Several people told him already he should make inspection of the general store. “There is something going on there, some authority is needed to check out how if everything is Ok with Mick there”. They were in the middle of a real war, the way he’d seen it, war against some dangerous virus, not a time for a routine inspection, but since they were several complains about the store he decided it’s time to check it out. Even at war time it was necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the military logistics after all.

He came to the store with three of his officers. “Sir, it’s nice to see you here” Mick greeted him, “Come in, sir”.

The four of them walked right into the middle of the warehouse. They didn’t see the girls when they entered, as they where hiding behind the shelves, waiting for the right time. Out of no-where, forty beautiful naked women jumped and surrounded Lieutenant Colonel Stone and the four other officers. They took their guns away from them before they could do anything, and then started kissing and caressing them.

“Mick! What’s going on here? Tell the girls to back off, this is an order!”

“Sorry sir, no can do. Look, they’re beautiful, and they really want you, sir”

“Mick, this is treason, you here me? I’ll get you hanged for this”

“Sir, I think you’ll really enjoy the special treatment the girls here got for you. If you won’t enjoy it, you’re most welcome hang me, sir”.

“Get away from me, you hear me!” he shouted at the girls, trying to push them away from him. “Dill, Ryan, Blake, help me! We can get away from here if we work together. For Christ sake, resist those girls, this is an order! I’ll get you all hanged for this, you hear me?!”

However, the three other officers where already deeply involved with the girls. Feminine hands were pleasuring them, soft female bodies rubbing against their own, they could hear their superior officer’s commands. They couldn’t care.

Stone was still trying to push the girls away from him. “Stop it!” he said, “I said, stop it!”

“Why don’t you want us?” asked one blond girl called Cindy, “you don’t find us attractive?” she giggled.

“It would be a shame, wouldn’t it?” said her sister, Michelle, “because we really like you to fuck us, commander”

“Girls, I think the commander does like you” said a brunette called Lynn, pointing at the bulge in his pants, “we just need to help him overcome his inhibitions” she added while unbuttoning his pants.

“You cannot win!” said the commander. “you cannot win ... awww” he moaned from pleasure, while Lynn was handling his dick. “Can we fuck him now, please?” asked Michelle. “Please ... you promised me my sister can have the commander” said Cindy.

“Alright girls, he’s all your” replied Lynn.

“Ow commander, of course we cannot win. Victory is all yours. Come here and conquer my body” said Cindy, lying on her back and spreading her legs. Commander Stone climbed Cindy and entered her with a thrust. “Yes, yes, fuck me hard” said Cindy as Stone’s dick penetrated her body. “You ... can ... not ... win ... me” said commander Stone between thrusts, until his mouth found Michelle’s pussy which silenced him. “I’m ... coming ...” he said between licks and thrusts ...

“No sis, don’t let it come yet ... I want to have some too” said Michelle.

“Aw god, I’m coming!” said the commander.

“Sis, this ain’t fair, you always get to enjoy the best part” said Michelle.

“Sorry sis, it’s not my fault he came so soon. I promise to let him fuck you the next round, he’s really something, you know”

“No you’re not”, said another girl. “You had enough fun for now. The next round is mine. I haven’t fuck for a day already”.

“You? Says who? What about me? I haven’t fucked for a day and a half already”

“Girls, girls” said Lynn, “that’s enough. Marcy promised us we’ll all have our fun real soon, once we have the commander. Be patient for few more hours”.

When commander Stone woke up after a second round with the girls, he already had all the symptoms of the love disease. His mind was full of thoughts about sex, of desires. However, he was still the commander, still in charge of this operation—fighting the disease. How could he cooperate with those girls that wanted to further spread the disease? How could he deny this pleasure? And the disease wasn’t that terrible apparently. Why shouldn’t he let others enjoy all this?

The thought about stopping all this were still in his mind, but lust and desire overcame them, lust for the girls and desire to spread his joy. He was a soldier after all, he couldn’t betray those girls who trusted him. All he had to do was to announce a new mandatory training program about the disease. All soldiers had to participate. The class took six hours, and forty soldiers attended at a time. Forty lucky soldiers who enjoyed the dedicated care of forty beautiful horny women.

“Yes ... yes ... I see ... thank you for reporting me ... sure we could handle it” said the Colonel into the phone. His face was as pale as the moon when he put the handset down.

“What happened?” asked the General, “who was that?”

“It was one of my officers at Pine Hills” said the Colonel, “He said most of my troops got infected by the disease”.

“Is it certain?” asked the General.

“It sounds damn certain from the way he described it”, answered the Colonel, “It left very little doubt most of my men there got the disease already”.

“Very well ... we got no choice then, but turn to plan B”

“Which is?”

“You know very well what it is. Burn the damn town down, with every man, woman and child in it. Our own infected troops included. There is no other choice”.

The next day, all national newspapers reported about the greatest disaster in American history. A group of terrorist, they said, managed to fortify themselves in a small peaceful town called Pine Hills, with tons of explosives. For seven days the military had a siege around that town, trying to get hold of the terrorists, till those bastards activated the explosives and doomed all the seven thousand citizens of Pine Hills to death, together with many soldiers involved in the operation. The US president said in a memorable speech the united states must not let terror win. Our nation need to show them they can hurt us, but they cannot break our spirit.

Only very few people knew the real story—how they sacrificed the lives of several thousand people to save millions from that horrible love disease. The world was safe now.

Unless, of course, someone infected did escape after all.