The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Antique

Please send any feedback to:

Synopsis: A story about a teenager named Alex who purchases an old antique watch for a hefty fee, but finds out it is well worth it…

* * *

“$1000?!?!” I screamed. The man behind the counter just smiled a toothless smile. “Yes, $1000, for this precious watch.” He said, holding a dusty, rustic watch. The outside was plated in dull gold, but I thought it was no where near worth $1000. I had worked all summer and earned a little over a grand, and my mom said not to waste it. I think that buying this old watch would qualify as wasting it.

“What makes you think its worth that much?” I asked. He flashed me the same toothless smile. “This be a magic watch. Hundreds of years old, it be. Still very powerful however…” he dangled it swaying it from side to side. It was rather nice looking I thought. I shook my head.

“What’s magical about it?” I asked. I was a little old for magic. I had just turned 14 and had just started my first year of high school. It was a lot different then I expected. A lot of new faces…and new, beautiful bodies…

“This watch is able to do many things. Many things you’d think to be impossible. Many would think me crazy for selling it for this cheap…but it’s time for me to get rid of it.” His smile faded which was replaced by a saddened look.

“Why?” I asked. He gave me a dark frown. “That, you not be needin’ to know. But know that power corrupts all, but if used correctly, can be a wonderful thing. Now, I suggest you buy this watch and get out.” I looked at him, then the watch, then him again and shook my head. “One thousand dollars is too expensive for my blood, my mom said I need to start saving for school.” I said. The man grabbed the watch and it shined. “You need to have this sonny, or you’ll regret it for the rest of your days.” I don’t know why, but I couldn’t resist all of a sudden. I grabbed my debit card and purchased the antique watch. I went to reach for it and he pulled it away.

“Now listen here. Once you take this watch and learn its powers, I don’t want to be bothered. So you never return here, ever.” I shook my head silently, grabbed my new (yet old) watch and left the store.

* * *

It was a brisk October afternoon and I walked quickly home. I was supposed to come home right after school but I tried to obey my parents as little as possible these days. I opened the door to my home, my dusty purchase around my left wrist, and yelled “I’m home.” No one responded. “Typical” I thought. I have a large family by today’s standards, three sisters and two brothers. However, only two sisters and one of my brothers lived at home. I went into the bathroom and tried to clean up my watch. It stayed the same. “Weird” I thought. I used more soap and water and it stayed the exact same. “Oh well”.

Supper was crappy as usual, and I went up to my bedroom early. I was surprisingly tired. I wanted to go to bed soon, but the dim glow of my computer kept me awake. I searched for some good night porn, and found a site featuring a hot, young, well endowed chick fucking a guy with a monstrous dick – probably about 12 inches long. I looked down at the bulge in my pants. My cock was about 5 inches long, not fully developed yet, I hoped. I looked at him again. “Humph. I wish my cock was that big.” I turned off my computer and went to sleep, too tired to whack off. “Oh well, I’ll just beat off in the shower in the morning”.

* * *

My alarm clock buzzed and I groaned as I reached over to turn it off. I realized I left my watch on, too tired to take it off. I got up and headed for the shower. I tried to take my watch off, but it wouldn’t. I couldn’t unhook the latch, and it wouldn’t slide off at all. “Oh well, a little water can’t hurt it”. I took off my boxers and turned on the water. “Mmmm that feels good”. I thought. I didn’t even realize I started to stroke my cock. But it felt different. I looked down and my mouth dropped and my eyes widened. My cock had grown over double in size over the night. It was at least 13 inches and plenty thick. I stroked it with my hand, amazed at how big it grew. I thought about a girl at school blew a load all over the wall. “Alex!” Someone screamed from outside the door. “Hurry the hell up your using all the hot water!” It was my sister Tiffany. She was 18 and pissed that I was at the same school as her. She was average height at 5″6, the same height as me and was kind of cute, but I never really looked at her like that. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and about a c cup breast size. I liked to look at them when I could.

My cock started to deflate, and was still around 7 inches in length soft. I was amazed. Smiling, I opened the door and there was my sister, her face red looking about ready to kill me. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, I’M GOING TO BE LATE NOW, OTHER PEOPLE NEED THE SHOWER TOO…”

“Go fuck yourself,” I said. She then left to go to her room and closed the door. I looked puzzled and shrugged my shoulders. I went to get some toast and found my other sister, Katie, at the toaster. She was 16 and very pretty, I even thought so. She was 5′1, long brown hair and brown eyes, the complete opposite of Tiffany. Unlike Tiffany, however, Katie was completely tanned with about d cup breasts and an ass so fine it gave me a hard on every time she walked by. And she knew how to swing those hips. I walked up behind her, waiting to use the toaster.

“Hey” I said. “Hey” she responded. She was a lot nicer then Tiff, and was a lot hotter too. My cock started to get hard right then. I was thinking about her getting on her knees and unzipping my pants…

Katie turned around to face me and smiled. She got down on her knees and unzipped my pants. A look of panic erupted on my face, but I couldn’t stop her. She pulled out my massive erection and lowered her head to the tip of my cock. She flicked the head of my dick with her tongue and then took it in her mouth. She moved her lips up and down my shaft as she continued to tongue the tip. She must have done this before. I moaned. I looked down and her head was bobbing faster up and down my shaft. How could she take so much? Almost all of my cock was in her mouth. She looked up and smiled. Then I blew my load in her throat right then. Spurt after spurt it kept coming. “Oh my god…ohh….” I moved back and some sprayed on her lips. She sucked all the cum off of my cock, and then her toast popped. She stood up, wiped off her lip and grabbed her toast and left. I quickly zipped up my pants and wondered what the hell had just happened. I had just received my first blowjob from my sister. It didn’t matter though, I was late.

Katie, Tiffany and me all got on the bus and took our original seats. My older brother Todd went off to work as he just finished high school. I looked over at Katie as the bus took off and she didn’t even look at me. “What the hell is going on…?” I said to myself. Then, I felt a slight tingle in my left wrist. I looked at my watch which was now glowing a faint golden yellow. My eyes widened. “He said it was magical…wait…who said it was magical? Where did I get it? I forget?” No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t remember where I had got the watch. Maybe it was magical. I needed another test.

The bus stopped as some more kids got on. With them was the girl I was whacking off to, Alyssa. She was in the grade above me but she was so hot. Her body was a lot like Katie’s, her bust was smaller, but her face was cuter. I tried something out. “Sit with me”. I thought while staring at her. She came over to me and smiled and sat right beside me. I nearly fainted, could this old watch really have magical powers? I looked at Alyssa, and she looked at me. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned very softly. I noticed her nipples were now erect and her jeans were getting wet. I gave her an orgasm through my mind! “This is incredible!” I smiled and leant over to Alyssa and whispered in her ear quietly “Wouldn’t you like to give me a hand job, Alyssa?” she looked at me and smiled, “oh yes”.

She reached for the mound in my pants and made sure no one was looking. She undid my button and unzipped my fly and grabbed my huge erect cock. Her eyes widened. “Oh my god! It’s fucking huge!” she said, starting to stroke my cock. I smiled and looked at her. Her arm was pumping my cock furiously and I saw her tits bouncing along with her arm. “They sure are nice, could be bigger though”…I thought. Then the tingle in my wrist returned, and I saw her boobs start to swell. She was wearing a low cut v neck t shirt which showed a lot of her chest. Before there was a little bit showing, but now there was a huge amount of cleavage as her bra exploded with the size of her new tits. They were definitely larger then dd’s now. She looked down and rubbed them as they jiggled and bounced as she jerked me off. “Oh my god these things are huge!” She said. I looked at her intently. “These boobs are my gift to you. Now, you will always be loyal to me and cum whenever I touch your magnificent tits”. She continued to jerk me off, as I reached for her huge tits. I grabbed one and caressed it gently as Alyssa exploded in orgasm. I had to cover her mouth. No one heard, I hoped. Hell, actually I didn’t care. “Suck on this to keep you quiet,” I said, as I forced her head onto my huge boner. She moved her mouth up and down my large shaft and her huge tits rubbed against my leg. She screamed in orgasm again and again but it was stifled by my enormous cock. “Sit up,” I said. She lifted her head and jerked me off till I exploded onto her huge tits and her face. My white ooze dripping off her chest into her lap as she fingered her pussy through her shorts. I leant back and noticed we were at school. I zipped up my pants and told her to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up.

I’d had 2 blowjobs and a hand job and school hadn’t even started yet. I rubbed my watch and smiled a huge smile and headed towards the school. This was going to be an amazing day…

TO BE CONTINUED….