The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Arianna

Categories: mc/fd/mf

Hi, I’ve been reading this site for quite a while, I finally decided it was time to write something. If you’ve got any feedback at all I’d love to hear it, no matter how positive or negative. Drop me a line at

* * *

“Can I help you with anything?” Asked the woman behind the register, immediately jolting Erik back to reality.

The cashier in question was of a slightly above average height for a woman, meeting Erik straight at eye level. She had dark brown hair which curled passed her shoulders, and had a body that could be best described as full figured. If he had to guess, Erik would place the woman in her mid 30s, but one could have easily mistaken her for younger She met Erik with a piercing gaze that contrasted with her warm smile, but what really drew his attention were her enormous breasts which although completely concealed by her blue sweater were seemed ready to burst out of the fabric.

“what was that?” replied Erik. The 26 year old had popped into the paint store on his way home after a long and boring day in the office processing invoices. He had meant to be in out quick, but found himself zoning out when confronted with this impossibly sexy woman behind the register and her gigantic breasts.

“Do you need any assistance” She repeated.

“Sorry, I was looking for uh, oil primer” Erik stammered.

“Sure, and your name is?”

“Erik”

“Hi Erik, I’m Arianna”

The woman walked out from behind the counter and stood beside Erik.

“We’ll just have to go check the stock room”

The woman grabbed Erik by the hand, catching him off guard, but otherwise did nothing.

“What are we waiting for?” she suddenly asked, pulled on his hand, and led Erik into the back room of the store.

The room contained a couch, cupboard, fridge, and a coffee table that had been pushed off to the side. There was no sign of any oil primer, and to Erik, it looked more like a break room than a stocking room.

“Wait here, I’ll be back in a minute.” She said.

A minute passed, then two, then five. Erik was beginning to get agitated. Hadn’t it occurred to the clerk that he might be running on a tight schedule. He got up and walked to the door, but it was locked! What a bitch he thought to himself. He was about to start banging on it when Arianna entered the room again.

“I’m so sorry about that”. She said, and with that Erik’s anger evaporated. He had been about to start screaming at her, but just the sound of her voice had a strangely calming effect on him.

“Just wait a couple minutes and it will be ready”’

Erik would normally have questioned why it would take any time to prepare oil primer. Either it should be there or it shouldn’t, however he was having a difficult time thinking straight. At this moment all his mental energy was being used to avoid staring at Arianna’s breasts. Just maintain eye contact, he thought to himself. Except he couldn’t. Whenever he met Arianna’s razor sharp gaze he felt as though she was seeing right into him and learning all of his innermost secrets. Just the action of looking at him made Erik feel violated somehow. In an effort to avoid both her eyes and breasts, Erik focused on the wall, and other objects in the room. To Arianna, the way Erik was always looking away from her had the effect of making him seem incredibly shy and nervous.

“Sit down” she said, practically pushing him back down into the couch. This left Erik staring upwards at what was undoubtedly the sexiest women he’d ever laid eyes on, and his eyes were right at her chest level. Erik gulped nervously.

“I notice you like looking at my breasts” she said.

Erik was embarrassed at her blunt assertation and attempted to look up and make eye contact with her.

“I wasn’t- I mean, I was only—”

“You’ve been sneaking glances since you first walked into the store” she said, maintaining eye contact.

“Sorry” Erik blushed and looked down again.

“It’s alright” said the woman. “I don’t mind. Go on, look at them.” With that, she kneeled down on the couch next to Erik, positioning herself so that her breasts were just inches from his face.

Erik’s heart was racing. He should be jumping for joy at the fact that this incredibly hot woman was practically throwing herself at him, but instead he just felt nervous. Something just seemed off in the way that she was talking to him.

“Ohhhh... What’s wrong?” Asked Arianna, sensing Erik’s nervousness.

Erik didn’t answer.

“Calm down” she said, gently stroking Erik’s hair. “It’s perfectly normal to be attracted to a woman’s breasts. You do like my breasts, donl’t you?”

“Yes.” He admitted.

“Have you ever seen a pair of breasts as big as these?”

“No.”

After about a minute of staring at them silently, Erik managed to tear his gaze away from Arianna’s tantalizingly close breasts to look about the room. Arianna immediately placed her hand on his cheek, and gently but frimly moved his head so that his eyes were back to where they had been before.

“Keep watching them, they’re so big and soft, just imagine how nice it would be to bury your face in them, to suck on them... Keep relaxing and stare at my breasts. It’s so easy to just take them in as you relax furthar and furthar. You’ve been attracted to big round breasts like these ever since you were a little baby. A little baby nursing at mommy’s breasts. Just think back to when you were a little baby without a care in the world...”

At this point, Erik’s world had been reduced to her voice and the pair of enormous breasts filling his vision, but some part of him realized something about this was wrong.

“Hey what—”

“Shhhhh” She silenced him.

“I know that sometimes my breasts can make it hard for men to concentrate. I know that when you’re looking at them it can be hard to string words together.Lots of men find it hard to talk when they’re looking at them. It’s perfectly normal if you find yourself stuttering or missing words.”

“Hrrrmmfff” Mumbled Erik.

“Shhhh, I’ts alright. I know that sometimes speaking can be sooooo much effort, especially when you have such an enormous pair of breasts to distract you. It’s ok, soon everything will be niiiiice and fiiiiiiiine”.

The suggestion was enough. Erik tried to mouth someting, but no sound came out.

“Shhhhh, Don’t fight it, you’re doing so well, awwwww... good baby such a happy baby... so silent for his mommy”.

At this point Arianna took off her sweater, revealing a lacy red and white bra which barely contained her heaving boosom. Arianna repositioned Erik so that he was lying face up, head in her lap, looking up at her, and continued to stroke Erik’s motionless body, almost as one would stroke a pet animal.

“Just try to remember what it was like. Imagine thet you’re a little baby... so happy... without a care in the world, lying in your mommys lap... such a happy baby. Just think back to a day in your childhood and concentrate. You are so relaxed, so peacefull and contented. Nothing to worry about, you have mommy to take care of everything”

Arianna noticed that a spot of drool had appeared at the edge of Erik’s mouth.

“You are such a little baby... and babies love their mommys breasts, whenever their tummy’s empty, they neeeeeeed to suck, I know you’re getting veeeery hungry, aren’t you?”

“mmmmmm” mumbled the now hypnotized and regressed Erik.

Arianna removed her bra and brought Erik’s mouth up to her nipple, which Erik was allready lapping at.

“Hold on a second, wait for mommy... no biting!” Arianna said, and pushed him away. Even she hadn’t expected that from him.

“If you keep biting then I’ll have to put you to bed, and no milk for you”

Arianna Giggled at the worried expression that suddenly appeared on Erik’s face as he calmed down. Arianna then put her hand on Erik’s head and manouvered him back to her breast.

Erik needed no encouragement. Frantic at first, he began to suck rythmically.

“such a good baby, that’s it, suck everything out... that’s sooooo good, isn’t it?” Arianna whispered into his ear.

At this point She felt that Erik was far gone enough that she could attend to some other urgent matters. Leaving Erik alone in the room, she left in order to make a phone call.

Left alone in the room, Erik got off the couch. He didn’t know where it went, or why, but he began to walk towards the exit. It was as though some last remaining instinct was screaming at him to get out of there while he still had the chance. Erik was reaching towards the doorknob when Arianna came back into the room.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Arianna asked accusingly. “Come back here!".

Erik walked meekely back to the couch.

“Sit!”

Erik sat on the couch. Arianna could see the fear in his eyes.

“Don’t you ever leave here without asking my permission again!” She screamed.

Erik raised his hand back towards Arianna’s bra, but she swatted it away.

“ohhhh. You’re hungry already?". Of course Erik was not actually hungry, but in this state, all that he really cared about was Arianna’s massive pair of breasts, and he would do anything to get at them.

“Well, I don’t know if I should feed you”

Erik remained silent and motionless.

“You’re going to have to show me just how much you want it.”

Erik made some feeble mumbling noises, but Arianna was unmoved.

“Now sweetie, I know that you’re sooo hungry, and there’s a huuuuuge ache in your tummy, but if you can’t show mommy how much you want it, you’re not getting any, hmmmm. Now you know what babies do when they can’t get something don’t you? They start to cry, cry that thier tummy’s soooo empty, and they’re sooo desperately in need of mommy’s milk.”

Obligingly, Erik’s eyes began to moisten.

“That’s it honey, let it out”

With this encouragement, the moistening became a full fleged stream, and in no time at all Erikwas bawling his eyes out. Arianna looked on in satisfaction; only minutes ago this quivering mass of flesh had been a fully functioning adult, and now look at what he’d been reduced to! Arianna brought Erik back to feed and gently began rocking his head back and forth.

“It’s okay, mommy’s here for you shhh... don’t cry, I’m here to make it all better, just suck mommy’s nipple and go to sleep, that’s it... eyes soooo heavy, just close them and drift away...”

After he had fallen asleep in Her arms, Arianna placed Erik’s head back in her lap.

“Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrik?”

“Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrik, can you hear me” She whispered in his ear.

“You remember how to speak now”

“Can you hear me Erik?”

“Yes.”

Excellent, thought Arianna. She was almost through with Erik for the day, there were just a few commands that were left to implant in his mind while he was in this most vulnrable state.

“Now Erik, there’s some things I need you to remember. I know that right now it’s soooo hard for you to think, but I’m sure that you’ll find a way, can you do that for me?”

“Yes.”

“Now when you leave here I’m going to need you to act like you’re all grown up. You’ll remember the things you did before, act the way you did before, as you go about living your normal life, do you think you can do that for me?”

“Yes.”

“But of course, inside you’ll still be my little baby, you’ll just be acting like a grown up. You’ll go about your normal life, but every hour that you’re awake you’ll be aware of who really are. You’ll feel so ahamed that you can’t be normal just like everyone else, and you’ll be terrified of how embarrasing it would be should your secret get out. The only one who will really know it is me, and you’ll miss me soooo much, every waking minute you’ll dream of me, fantasize of how much you love my body, and especially my perfect breasts. Every time that you think of me though it will remind you of our little secret, and you’ll feel so much shame and whatever confidence you have will wilt away.

“Yes”

That should just about clear things up thought Arianna. It was just about time to awaken Erik, but first Ariana took care to record his cell phone number, address, and place of work.

“Ok, now in a minute I’m going to wake you up, and you’ll remember everything we talked about, okey honey?”

“Okey”

“Three”

“Two, eyes opening, becoming more and more awake”

“One, completely awake”

Erik’s eyes opened, but he remained motionless, simply staring at Arianna.

“Rise and shine, sleepy head” She said, pulling Erik up off the couch. She took him by the hand and led him to the enterance of the store.

“Bye” she said, kissing Erik on the forehead and waving him on his way.

Their first encounter had come to a close, but Arianna’s plans had only just begun...