The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Also posted at wordpress.mrpotestas.com as a Blog Flash, this story is an indirect prequel to the free ebook JIP: Deep Cover—The Armageddon Archives (September 23, 2019), and will be reedited and expanded into JIP: Thrall of Lust—The Armageddon Archives (October 31, 2019).

Let’s Get a Thrall

Marry and I had been living in Los Angeles, now the Realm of Asmodeus, for the past six months. It changed our lives as dramatically as one would expect. We were not sure if this was what we wanted prior, but Baltimore became a dangerous place after the Apocalypse. Nothing was as prophesied, with the supposed Antichrist choosing Humanity over either Heaven or Hell, which were basically just pan-dimensional beings lost in an endless war.

The Realm of Asmodeus sprung up as a result of the Demon King of Lust choosing to become a neutral party, supposedly at the insistence of that failed Antichrist. Well, the war continued, and Baltimore was one of the many places the Human Alliance failed to save.

Now, the Realm was not really a utopia in the Human sense. It was true that everyone was an equal, personal gain was the real currency, and war never creeped into its borders (beyond days of very poor air quality), but it was run by the King of Lust. As such — if not in the majority, Demons of Lust were everywhere. At the top levels, Alpha Demons ran the show, while all Lust Demons were subservient to Asmodeus at the genetic level. While sex and pleasure were encouraged, the cardinal law was to be a productive member of the Realm unless provably incapable. Marry and I quickly learned and saw both punishments for breaking that law: banishment from the Realm or transformation into Demon of Lust. You could literally be transformed into a thrall, which was the lowest of three classes of Lust Demons (submissive to even Humans). Unless performed by Asmodeus, there really was no way to know what kind of Lust Demon you would become: thrall, Sub-alpha, Alpha. And being transformed into a Demon will regardless take away every shred of your humanity. That did not stop Humans and other breeds of Demon from joining the ranks of Asmodeus, though …

But again, we felt like we had no other options. We were welcomed heartily by a Human woman and male Sub-alpha almost the moment we crossed the border at what was central New Mexico. The two seemed to know everything about us, while it turned out the agents of the Realm, primarily Demons, aided us and others wanting to join their society. Plus, we learned, their intelligence agency knew just about everything as a means of solidifying their neutrality.

Well, we were subsequently given a home in LA. Marry “contributed” by applying her skills in film editing at the recently resurrected film industry (downright pornographic now!), and I “contributed” as a now high level archivist in the city government. Yeah, I was high enough up that my boss was a female Alpha, who was actually a great boss. And yeah, I enacted fantasies I had about her with Marry, who adapted to the Realm faster than myself. In the end we were happy …

We were having dinner when I just said it. “You know what, Marry? I think … Let’s get a thrall.”

She went wide eyed. Not slaves or pets, per se, but they certainly were very much akin to a diabolical sex toy! “Are you serious?”

“Yeah, I am! You saw the neighbors got one a week ago.”

“I heard, too!” It was another set of neighbors that “welcomed” us into our new lives almost deviously.

“Just thinkin’ … We don’t have to really treat it as our plaything … I really wanna embrace all this place has to offer …”

She sighed, but not in a negative way, smirking. “Well, err, where do we get one?”

“We can ask the neighbors. My boss probably knows!”

“Yeah, she’ll tell yah to jerk off her tail, suck her toes, and then help out!”

I laughed. “I keep tellin’ you, Marry. She’s really not like that!”

“OK, fine, Jack! Let’s see what happens. Not like a thrall would be depressed over a rejection if it doesn’t work out.”

We smooched, and Marry released my dick right there. She sucked it off a bit, before humping me on the chair to our mutual orgasm …

My boss was a little surprised by the query, but was also pleased at how well we were embracing the Realm’s culture. Her tail swayed in a rather “intrigued” way. She made a quick call, and texted me an address …

I walked into my house with Alison, the thrall Lust Demon. She decided she wanted to become a Lust Demon a month ago. Found an Alpha, and well, the dice rolled. That was not an uncommon story. This was all from her. She technically still had a mind, but was genetically encoded to only be subservient. So, I and Marry technically had control over how “independent” she would be with us.

The young Demon was on the tall-side for Human standards, just under six feet. Had smooth, pale red, shimmering skin, and had short black claws. Her feet were elongated in a way that made it more than natural to wear those high heels. Her ears and rather long tail were quite pointed. Her hair was long and brown, as her somewhat short horns curved back. Her eyes were surreal, as Lust Demons’ often were: the outer portion was a vibrant red, the iris was a bright yellow, and catlike pupils were the blackest of black.

Unlike Demons above her class, it was impossible to become lost in lust within those eyes, but they were still rather alluring. Indeed, she had no control over the mind altering lust she admitted, ironically a bit stronger than my boss’ actively toned down emanations.

“Your wife isn’t home yet?” Allison asked curiously. Her voice had a subtly erotic resonance, flavoring her emanated lust.

“Should be home soon. I know she’ll like you.”

She smiled hungrily. “Do you wanna try me out?” Allison only really wanted to fuck. In some ways, a life of sex was all she wanted when she decided to become a Lust Demon.

I shrugged and began to make out with a Demon for the first time in my life. My dick was already throbbing, but somehow got even harder at the feel of her lips and snake-like tongue. I told her to remove her clothes; she did so.

Back against the wall, hungrily making out, she lifted her leg on my side. I groped it, loving the feel of her silken yet rubbery skin. At the same time, I almost obsessively groped her fleshy thick tail, making her moan.

I was so enthralled in the moment that I didn’t notice my wife walking in … wearing only the strap-on dildo she fucked my ass with last week.

“Hi, Jack. Wanna introduce me to your new friend?” she said, hungry eyes locked on the thrall Demon.

“Oh, uh, this is Allison,” I huffed. “She’s pretty new to the whole Demon thing, but we all gotta find a way to contribute!”

“Hi, Allison,” Marry greeted. “Wanna be my friend, too?”

“Yeah, I do!” she said happily.

Marry teasingly rubbed the dildo on her ass.

“Let’s see you fuck her thighs, Jack!”

I did so, my wife always the encouraging one. Her strong thighs felt so good around my dick.

“Yeah, that’s kind hot!” Marry exclaimed, stroking her dildo. “Turn around, Allison, and bend over.”

She did so, immediately going for the dildo presented to her. I quickly undid her panties and penetrated the pussy of lust. Fuck, she felt amazing! The Demoness sucked the dildo so hard that Marry had to reset and tighten it.

“Yeah, this is really hot, Jack. She’s sucking me off so good I can feel it!”

“Glad you approve, babe!”

“Well, how often do I get to wear a strap-on?” Marry teased.

Eventually I was on my back. Marry trading my throbbing dick between her mouth and Allison’s firm Demon ass. I imagined it would feel this good with my Demoness boss, and that probably meant it would feel even better with her, an Alpha. In the moment, that didn’t matter. Allison humped my dick with her ass cheeks like the spawn of lust she was.

Marry began to grope and smack the Demon’s ass. “Just can’t help it!”

“Feels really good, Marry!” Allison exclaimed.

I then wanted to try something I only dreamed about as a teen. With Allison positioned next to me on the floor, she stroked my dick with her strong leg, clamping it behind the knee and between her calf and hip. This was an awkward position, but Marry helped keep everything straight, sometimes sucking the tip. It felt so fucking good!

Marry wanted in on this leg action, so we put Allison on her back, knees up. On our knees, dick and dildo were tightly clamped within the Demoness’ legs. Much less awkward position!

“She’s making is so tight, I can actually feel the pressure rub my pussy!” Marry exclaimed. “This is a really cool and unique moment were sharing, Jack.”

“Yeah!”

We stared into each other’s loving eyes, filled with a now deeply engrained lust.

“I’m so happy I could bring you two together amongst all this lust!” Allison said happily.

We thrust hard, almost playfully.

“Let’s see her dick sucking skills!” Marry exclaimed.

We stood up, while marry sat on her legs. She traded off stroking and sucking the respective dicks. Allison just naturally knew how to make if feel perfect, as she was especially a savant at moving the strap-on in a way the pleasured Marry. We smiled and laughed at each other in the joy and deep pleasure.

“I wonder if I should wear a strap-on all the time. Get random men and women to suck it. Love, urrr, love wearin’ this thing!”

“You got my vote!” Allison exclaimed before giving my member a wet, moist turn.

I then began to fuck her tits with my dick, as she masterfully sucked Marry’s rubber member.

“Hot view, Jack!” Marry exclaimed, huffing.

I almost didn’t even notice Marry’s comments, the pleasure between Allison’s lust pillows was so awesome!

We then lay Allison on the couch, and I fucked her breasts from above, she taking the opportunity to lick my asshole with her long tongue. I never dreamed of such a thing before. There was also the fact that I found myself fucking Marry’s tits as well in this fantasy that never existed.

Eventually, I just humped Allison’s face, dick down her throat. The Demon’s tongue slithered around my pulsating member in ways all my orgasmic. At the same time, Marry humped Allison’s ass, moaning happily. Well, I should say Allison’s tongue was orgasmic, because I came hard into her mouth, harder than I ever came in my life, draining myself silly.

“Make me cum Allison!” Marry ordered.

The two kissed, most certainly sharing some of my cum. Before I knew it, Allison was humping my wife with her tail, dildo unstrapped beside them. Allison soon blasted a load of presumably blanks filled Demon cum into my wife, making her cum hard, wildly.

I lay next to my amazed wife, who huffed, “I can’t believe we just fucked a Demon!”

“She’s our Demon.”

With hungry looks in our eyes, we crawled over to continue fucking the happy thrall Demon of Lust …