The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is a preview of JIP: The Armageddon Archives—The Eye of Change, which will be available Jan 27, 2020 at wordpress.mrpotestas.com. This represents the conclusion of the storyline.

Solutions and Contingencies

Marry, Jack and their thrall Demon of Lust, Allison, have been living happily together, Marry especially embracing the thrall’s sexual willingness for whatever. The Human couple poured their lust into her, as she reflected it back on to them, almost forcing out anything that ever turned them on. Though this all revealed or instilled lust between Marry and Jack at first, Allison being the focal point of that lust ironically removed all lust between the couple, who just grew more deeply in love. It turned out to be possible to make love and lust at the same time during a threesome!

Of course, Marry and Jack came to make love differently not long after Allison entered their lives. Allison awoke the alpha within Marry, who seemed incapable of holding back with Allison …

Jack came home late one evening to see Marry fucking Allison up against the wall with a double-sided dildo.

“Yeah, fuck me!” Allison encouraged in her demonic resonance. “Take what you want …”

It was genuinely interesting to see how passive Allison made herself with Marry. The thrall genuinely liked to bring out the aggressive lust within her. Marry then flipped the passive Demon around, and began to fuck Allison’s perennially tight asshole. Marry then took the Demon’s wildly flicking tail, sucked the end off a little, and finally shoved it up Allison’s demonic, wet, hungry pussy. Thrust, thrust, THRUST, THRUST! They soon exploded in wet, cum-covered orgasm …

Later that night, Marry and Jack were making love. This was not necessarily unusual. Having Allison around created an underlying horniness that needed to be sated regularly. With Marry humping him on top, Jack was well aware that this love making was not as it was before they had a Demon in their lives. The awoken alpha nature normally prevented Marry from not being on top, and Jack found himself fine with that.

In spite of the aggressive hunger in Marry’s dominant thrusts, there was no lust in her eyes; there was only love bouncing between them, hands often intertwined.

Allison happily, casually fucked herself with her sensitive tale to their grunts and moans. She practically rode the love they were making to create her own lust. She leaned back, thrusting in ways to create a glorious orgasm. And when the Humans came, in a way, they all held each other in the afterglow …

Jack casually ate his breakfast that morning. Marry was already driving to work (early staff meeting). He smiled lustily at the thrall Demon Allison the moment she walked into the kitchen. She wore a shimmering, black lace nightie that basically left nothing to the imagination. While all Demons he knew of always walked on the balls of their elongated feet, Jack found the way Allison walked somehow more cute than lustful, especially in how she was walking around in her gushy white tube-socks, as usual. The socks, she explained, was almost an old habbit from when she was Human. Plus, she now liked “encasing” her feet.

“Want me to make you something, Allie?” he asked casually, unabashedly looking up and down her fleshy tail. Yes, she brought out his fetish for Demoness tail.

She shrugged, sitting almost profile on the chair on the opposite end of the table. Strictly speaking, as a Lust Demon, she often just ate cum and general lust, and rarely needed to eat anything at all. She ate with her Deal-created masters all the time, though. “You two sounded great last night!”

He laughed lightly. “It was really good. What’d you do last night?”

“Fucked myself listening to you two,” she said deeply, seductively swaying her fleshy tail.

“With that tail?”

“Fuck yeah!” She swayed the tail to her face, and touched it with her long claws before licking the tip. The end was as sensitive as any Human dick.

“Cum in yourself?”

“Yeah! Came so much, overflowed all over myself, Jack! You two really were that hot last night.”

“Deep-throat that tail for me, Allie!”

“Cool!” She quickly shoved that fleshy, sensitive thing in and out of her sensitive mouth, throat. In some ways, it still amazed Jack how she followed his word like he was some Alpha, thanks to their Deal. It was true that the Will of Asmodeus would overrule anything he and Marry ordered, but that never happened.

“OHHH —— errr, uhhh …” she huffed with her mouth full of herself, cat-eyes rolled into the back of her head.

The excited Jack quickly removed his morning clothes, and ordered, “When you’re ready to blow your load, crawl over to me on the table, shove that tail down my throat, and feed it all to me! … Oh, and make sure I’m cuming inside you, too. Don’t wanna big clean up!”

With thick strings of spit and pre-cum connecting, she quickly removed her tail. “UMMM, comin’ right up!” She went back down on herself aggressively.

Jack found himself stoking his own member automatically at the honest lust before him. Then, she removed her tail, and eyes locked, she teasingly crawled over to him on the table. The tail was leaking pre-cum onto her back, the nightie slowly absorbing.

He leaned his head back and opened his mouth wide for the meal he ordered. She stroked his head slowly, before shoving the tail as far down his throat as far as she could. In her orgasmic roar, thick streams of Demon cum was pumped down his throat. The orgasmic nature of it making him cum into her pussy, of which Jack’s dick was already swallowed within. As she filled his stomach with her cum, he filled her dormant womb with his …

Jack was practically petting the Demoness on his lap. Well, his hands always found their way to her tail.

“How many times have I thanked you for being the lust of our lives, Allison?”

She smiled with true joy. “Let’s see …” She did have a photographic memory. “One-thousand and five times.”

“Well, still, thank you for be the lust of our lives!”

“One-thousand and six!” she updated cutely, smooching in the cutest, most lustful way.

“Crazy idea, Allison. Come to work with me today.”

She smirked, tail swaying curiously. Most days she either watched films of people fucking or went out to buy something for future sex. Her only goal in life was to please Marry and Jack. “OK …”

It turned out that Allison was a savant within archives. About an hour in, she half-joked that her life would’ve been very different if she took some archives or history course back at her university when she was still Human.

Just before lunch, Jack’s boss, the imposing Alpha Demon Esmerelda, walked into the main archives area. She wore the highest of black stilettos and a revealing yet professional purple dress, which almost implausibly matched her “tattoo” laden, red skin.

“You’d better be careful, Jack,” she teased. “I might just give Allison your job!”

Jack laughed quietly. “Maybe I was worried that she was getting bored when me and Marry were at work, Esmerelda.”

Jack was admittedly fascinated at how Allison literally stopped everything when Esmerelda walked in. Allison was even bowing ever so subtly, clearly not wanting to even make eye contact without prompting.

Esmerelda walked over to the slavishly subservient Allison, lifted her head up at the chin with a black claw, and said, “Enjoying your station, Allison?”

Barely looking into the Alpha’s deep, slitted eyes, she answered quietly, “Yes, Alpha Esmerelda. Marry and Jack have so much fun with me.”

“What have you liked the most, Allison?”

“Revealing what turns them on the most. I awoke Jack’s fetish for Demoness tails, including cum from them. I awoke Marry’s need to be rough and domineering, especially in acts of lust.”

“Lucky Demon,” Esmerelda said toothily. She walked over to Jack. “I did not come in here to speak with the thrall, Jack. I have a special task that requires your aid.”

“OK, sure …?” he almost shrugged. Jack was not even close to as subservient as Allison toward his boss, not having that behavior embedded in his DNA. However, he was completely sure his attitude would be very different if the Alpha turned up her lust even a touch.

“Be honored, Jack, this task comes directly from My Lord Asmodeus. So, this task is top priority. We need to find any and all information regarding a Robert Smith, who lived in this city into 2015. It would seem he disappeared in December that year. What we also need to find, if possible, any references to an object known as the ‘Eye of Change.’”

“Hrmm … Well, you know a lot digital records from the 2010s are a bit spotty. If your boss didn’t go neutral, probably wouldn’t have a damn thing left! … Probably a common name … Occupation?”

“Historian, professor, from what I could find already, Jack.”

“What about this Eye of Change?”

“According to Asmodeus, it was a kind of legendary artifact that Sorcerers and Witches used to enhance or focus their power a millennia ago. What little is known about it suggests it was a powerful object, if it indeed existed.”

At the very least, Jack knew that Witches were all Humans that understood mechanisms many didn’t. They continue to play key roles in the ongoing war, while some were known to live quietly in the Realm.

“So he was some kind of Witch, I take it?” Jack asked.

“Very likely, but I know that is not something you Humans normally recorded.”

“No …” he sighed. “Well, let’s get to it. Allison, you seem to handle the physical records well, see what you can find.”

She looked over to Esmerelda, who nodded. Allison said quietly, “OK.”

Jack and Esmerelda were looking through the digital records without finding much. There was a lot of corrupted data, even after more than half was recovered by himself and others.

From what they could gather, Smith was a tenured History Professor at UCLA, and was a major player in building their online programs. He lived in LA all his life, the second generation to do so. His grandparents, Johansson and Lorella Smith, immigrated in 1953 from Europe, and ultimately made their way to Los Angeles by 1955. The readable records showed only a single child in 1956, Larry Smith. Larry married in 1980, and had Robert the next year. There was no clear record on marital status for Robert. Also, there were no available current records of the family within or without the Realm. Esmerelda allowed him access to files on the Realm’s intelligence operations, which did not go deeper than known name and location, if not a person of interest. It honestly reminded Jack of an old fashioned phone book.

Allison eventually walked over with a tall stack of books and papers in her arms, possibly 60 pounds worth, and placed them on the large table.

“What did you find, Allison?” Esmerelda asked seriously.

“I found real estate records, possibly incomplete, and a Will. I’m sorry, Esmerelda, I did not find anything yet on the object …”

“That is OK, Allison,” Esmerelda said. “Tell us about those records.”

Allison showed how Johansson had multiple properties into the 1970s, suggesting independent wealth. He, however, sold them off by 1975, except for two: his own and one transferred to his son. Johansson sold his last property in 2009. Robert ultimately purchased his own home in the city in 2010. Records showed his parents lived in the city until at least the start of the war.

Johansson’s Will added some further mystery, too. It stated that all remaining moneys be left to his grandson, Robert, as well as the contents of a mahogany box, Johansson’s most prized possession.

“Could that ‘possession’ be our mystical Eye?” Jack forwarded ponderously.

“Humph, we should be so lucky, if I believed in luck!” Esmerelda stated. “Do we have Roberts last address?”

Allison answered, “Ah, yes, Esmerelda, here it is … Topanga, Palisades, 125 Eason Road.”

Jack did a quick database search. “Hrmmm …. That street does not seem to exist. Or at least, it stopped being used once the Realm was founded … Ah, interesting, it is pinned for redevelopment at a still to be determined date. Strange … plot 125 does not specifically exist. You know, if Humans still ran things around here, I would suggest we uncovered some kind of conspiracy!”

Esmerelda swished her tail somewhat jovially. “The King Asmodeus has never been a fan of such things, Jack!”

“Are you two up for a drive?”

Esmerelda glanced at Allison. “Let’s see what we find over there …”

Like most in the hilly region, Eason Road twisted and turned. The not terribly dense area was as populated as it ever was, at least partly thanks to LA not being a major part of the war prior to the founding of the Realm.

Just as their redevelopment map showed, the road simply stopped at plot 124, had an empty area for three acres, and then resumed after, starting with plot 126. The road was definitely disused, regardless, with the abandoned structures raised years ago.

They stood looking into the empty, sandy block of land, seeing the crumbling road resume not far off.

“I know you’re not one to question your administration, but is it possible there was some kind of oversight?” Jack asked.

“I don’t think so …” Esmerelda answered, swaying her tail in bewilderment with Allison. “If there is no record of this plot since the founding of the Realm, then there has been no planning for this plot since. This is, indeed, the first instance of any error like this that I know of. Everything goes through my office at some point.”

Jack’s heart raced. He felt utter confusion. Something was horribly off.

“You feel it, too, don’t you, Jack?” Esmerelda stated. “Like we’re looking into something we should not. But now that we have, we cannot look away …”

To the Alpha’s surprise, Jack walked forward into the incomprehensible null-zone. The Lust Demons followed. The more they walked forward, the more something once intangible faded into existence, like a mirage with the dream of being real. A wild gust of wind twirled waves of sand, obscuring the world around them. They all felt lost, but forced themselves forward toward what now seeming like a shadow of a building.

“TRANQUILLATATE!” Esmerelda boomed in the most haunting of deep resonance.

They suddenly found themselves in the eye of the sand storm. Before them was a well kept lawn, and one story house with a roofed porch.

Jack looked over to the stone faced Alpha Demon.

“A thousand years ago, I was tasked by Asmodeus to personally take down a coven of Witches determined to destroy Demons.”

“You won, I take it?” Jack said awkwardly.

Esmerelda swayed her tail happily with toothy smile. “They are Lust Demon now.”

“Well, glad you’re finally having an interesting day, boss!”

“It’s always an interesting day when serving the Will of Asmodeus!” she quipped with total honestly.

They walked up to the front door. It opened before them to apparent blackness.

“Do either of you see anything?” Jack asked, knowing their perception was not precisely the same as his.

Allison shook her head.

“It is not really possible to see anything here, in the Human sense,” Esmerelda answered in a flat resonance. “This is a kind of veil. Through this doorway may be beyond this universe.”

“Not one of your doorways?” Jack asked seriously.

“They certainly resemble this, Jack, the blackness”

“How do we know if it’s even safe?”

“There is no way to know for sure. However, whomever created all of this is likely some kind of Witch, and they all breath like you. Assuming whomever created this is on the other side, we should at least find ourselves breathing.”

“Assuming can make an ass of us all.”

“I’ve always liked anal,” she resonated deeply. “It will be like walking into true nothingness, and some can become a bit scrambled when they reach a reality.”

“Great …”

With Esmerelda in the lead, they walked into the blackness …

It was as if they began to fall into nothingness forever, yet they could feel no time at all. The experience would have been horrifying, for at least Jack, but there was literally nothing to sense.

Suddenly there was light, existence forming all around them. Jack collapsed onto the floor in what could only be described as a sensory overload. The two of lust stood for a few moments in their own confused state, before fully resetting. They looked down to the slowly recovering human on the shimmering wood floor, and helped him to his feet.

“Whe … where are we?” Jack muttered, his senses returning to normal.

“A bubble universe is one logical description,” said a man quietly sitting on an armchair before them. He was more than troubled, but calm nonetheless.

A striking, tall, athletic, auburn haired woman sat on the couch on the other side of the apparent living room. Her left eye was black as pitch, with subtle white striations.

“Witches?” Esmerelda forwarded. Of course, she never new any that could wield the power to create their own reality.

“Not quite,” the woman said with a subtle smirk.

“Sorcerers …” Esmerelda breathed.

This was the first time Jack ever saw any Alpha Demon look uncomfortable and uncertain.

“Lana.”

“Robert.”

The two greeted without standing.

“Robert Smith?” Jack asked, feeling somewhat recovered.

“Yes, and you?”

“Jack. My boss here is Esmerelda, and the other is Allison, my thrall.”

“Interesting!” Lana sat forward.

“So what has happened in the outside world since we left?” Robert asked in fascination.

“The Apocalypse as expected failed,” Esmerelda said guarded. “The one meant to lead the Forces of Darkness against the Light chose humanity instead, and convinced Lord Asmodeus to become neutral. The war became a lie long ago, and Asmodeus does not appreciate lies. My Lord subsequently created his own Realm on Earth were it was directed that Lust Demon and Human live peacefully and separate from the war.”

“So, what brought you three here?” Robert asked.

“The war is killing the Earth. Asmodeus is seeking to create contingency plans.”

Robert looked over to Lana. “Do you think we created this?”

She deeply sighed. “Not impossible.” She looked over to the guests. “Yes, the Eye of Change you obviously seek could fix things in some way …” She lightly tapped the black orb-eye. “There are always consequences.”

“I couldn’t save her …” Robert said sadly. “I made her a Sorcerer, like me. I helped her to integrate the Eye into herself, after she suggested the possibility. We were drunk on power, remaking the world around us …”

“With the Eye a part of me, I developed the power to control the fate of Earth and more. In fact, in most timelines, I did …”

Robert continued, “We ultimately fought each other. I could not let her remake the world as she saw fit, once knowing, seeing the consequences. I did succeed in stopping her, but she dies in that first timeline. So, I used the Eye to travel back to rewrite the timeline … And well, humph!”

“Oh, you can make changes, dramatic ones,” Lana said, “but the consequences of those changes … In some timelines, I sometimes just destroyed worlds, and remade others. It is interesting, looking back, that I always failed to kill him, ensuring that he could go back and try again.”

Robert sighed. “You three are standing in the solution.”

“Part of the solution, Robbie!”

“Yes, Lana … I eventually decided to give her all the memories of the alternate timelines we created …”

“I did not want any of that, or at least, it was early enough that I was not yet considering anything close to global dominion. So, I decided to create this little universe for us to keep the world safe from us.” She leaned forward, and said somberly. “I hold the power of the universe back with that same power. The Eye is now me, as I am now the Eye.”

“You said that you might have created the Apocalypse …” Jack forwarded.

Robert sat back. “Lana’s dominion over the Earth might have made an Apocalypse impossible, or perhaps could have fought one back.”

“That might actually be true,” Esmerelda stated. “Perception of alternate timelines is really only possible for the Demonic Lords, but only if they know to look when the timelines are shifting. They were not looking then. However, there were reports of unexplained instability from 2015 to 2019. Once that disappeared, the War crossed over. No one thought much of it, because instability could be a global war or even atomic bomb test. Such things always have some kind of detectable meta-affect across the multiverse.”

Lana closed her eyes for a few moments. “There are few immediate paths where this can end well, and time travel ensures that this won’t end well.”

“Vacation? Bikinis? Gambling?” Robert said sarcastically.

“Only if we want to fuck this up, and that will be very easy to do …”

“I must admit to be honored to meet with true Sorcerers!” Asmodeus happily boomed, presently as a massive female form with the thickest of an eight foot long tail, distracting breasts, and hypnotic pussy.

The three stood alone at the top of the Tower of Lust in Las Vegas.

“I am sure you are aware that using the Eye of Change can have consequences that can effect the whole multiverse.” Lana stated somberly.

“Yes, of course, everything has consequences,” Asmodeus said in a subdued resonance. “If I did not become neutral, the war might be over, and our biosphere might not be showing signs of cataclysmic collapse.”

“You want to make sure your choice does not fail?” Robert forwarded.

“I want to make things right, if that makes sense coming from a Demon Lord.”

Lana closed her eyes to sense the possibilities. Her patience has grown shorter of late. “We must wait,” she stated, fully annoyed with the irony.

Asmodeus sarcastically smirked, sensing the timelines in that moment. He never liked to use his time-sense, but he wanted to be sure of what Lana was latching onto right then. This was the one conflicting element of his nature: wanting to know as much as possible, but not wanting to see future possibilities. “I agree, Lana. There is an emissary from the Human Alliance I must meet with tomorrow, and as I always like to plan, I will let the dice fall as they may … In the meantime, you two are welcome to stay here.”

“No,” Lana said seriously. “That won’t likely go well. Robert and I must go back to our little bubble. The right path must first be revealed you. Then, you will follow that path, and it will eventually fall upon you to know when to bring us back to this world. You know where to find us.”

Asmodeus nodded in agreement …

The stressed and exhausted Jack lay on the couch, and had Allison passionately stroke his cock with her tail, which curled around his length.

Before he came, Marry casually walked in from work.

“You OK, Jack? Never seen you so wiped out …”

“Helped Esmerelda find some Sorcerers today … fuck, that’s great Allison, keep going … Traveled to another dimension, an artificial one! Might have helped save the world, Marry. Isn’t that crazy?”

Marry lovingly petted his hair with a pleasant smile. “Ten years ago? Yeah, I’d say you were joking. Now, you got an obedient Demon jerking you off with her own tail! The world is kinda broken. Feels good that we might have played a role in fixing it …”

Jack came hard all over the tail of Allison, the thrall Demon of Lust, before he and Marry lovingly kissed …