The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of Submission

By Helotage

Chapter 5: Submission Accepted

Mollie could not wait to get home the next day. The evening before, she had thought to set the alarm on her phone and leave it in her living room so she would wake up on time. All day, she rushed through her day like a woman on fire. She had never been so efficient. Although she was focused on getting home, she felt compelled to get through all her work quickly. It did not matter since she left at the same time every day, but it felt good to rush. Her heart raced with anticipation.

The moment she came in the door, she stripped. The collar came next of course, and then her doggy-like eating routine. Fuck watching TV, she had a sculpture to attend, a dream to complete. On her knees, a worshipful supplicant, she reach out with both hands.

The tall man with the whip came to get her himself. Mollie had fallen asleep beside the two women. Her sapphic initiation was unwelcome at first, but her curiosity and arousal had gotten the better of her. Here, in this waking dream world, she was not herself or was, perhaps, more herself. The two women had not said one word, and she wondered for a moment if they had tongues. How stupid. Of course they had tongues. You experienced them both, she reminded herself with pleasure, one in your mouth and one deep in your cunt.

The man dragged Mollie roughly by her upper arm into the main room where she had been whipped a short while ago. He threw her face-first to the stone floor where she lay in front of the three men. The tall man said something in French, but she did not understand it this time. The four of them conversed, looking at her from time to time and laughing. One of the kicked her sharply in the rib while she lay prostrate on the cold stone. When she tried to rise, the tall man casually pressed his shoe into the aching small of her back and pinned her flat to the floor. They continued conversing like that, with his right foot firmly on her back. She was convinced they were haggling. Haggling over her. The terror returned along with the warm swell of pleasure. What had she become?

The shortest, fattest, and ugliest of the three men laughed triumphantly, reached down, and pulled Mollie up by her hair. The tall man stepped back smiling and opened a door for them. The short man dragged her by the hair into the next room where what looked like medieval torture devices stood all around. Mollie could make out a rack, and something she was pretty sure was called an iron maiden. There were cuffs and shackles attached to the wall. There were a few different kinds of pillories. There were several things she did not recognize, things with sharp edges, spikes, and metal restraints. She was hoping this was all for show. The man pulled her by the hair toward a padded horse. He bent her over it lengthwise and clamped her hands and ankles to its legs in front and back. Her torso was stretched along its length with her ass and pussy totally exposed, she realized, about waist high. The man then walked in front of her, tilted her head up and back, slipping a metal ring around her forehead. This had two chains, which he kept taut as he walked to the other end. He attached one, she imagined, near her one foot and the other near her other foot, thus keeping her head up and immobile and her face forward. She realized then that she was absolutely open and available and remembered what the tall man said about the three men’s separate preferences. Her iron collar choked her a bit in this position.

Then the fat man sidled up in front of her again. He slapped her, not hard like the tall man had, but she opened her mouth in shock. Before she knew what he was doing, he had shoved some sort of massive metal object into her mouth. As he manipulated it into position, she realized it was a thick metal ring, a big one. She could taste the iron. Her mouth was wedged open and ready for use. She had wondered which hole this man preferred and did not have to wait long to learn. He released his codpiece, stepped onto a small box, and shoved his semi-erect penis into her helpless mouth. It was, unfortunately, a pretty large penis, and, as it grew, she was having trouble coping. She had never successfully deep throated, and now she knew she would have no choice. He gripped her head and thrust in, and she gagged. He jumped back and laughed, plunging right back in all the way. Tears poured from her eyes as she fought her own gag reflex. Worse still, his cock was filthy. She was disgusted beyond belief. This couldn’t get worse.

Then he came.

She was coughing and gagging on her knees in front of the sculpture. She fought back vomit somehow. She was covered in sweat and dizzy from the experience. She passed out.