The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of Submission

By Helotage

Chapter 9: A Perfect Evening for Perfidy

Roy called to say he was almost there. She had not seen her boyfriend in weeks and they had barely spoken recently. Despite all her incomparable debauchery during that week, she was still excited to see Roy. She was wondering how she could introduce him to her new self, her true self. How would she explain that she has a dream master who owns her will and commands her mind?

Roy, always with a romantic streak, had flowers for her when he arrived. They kissed passionately before he was even in the door with his bag for the week. After fooling around on the couch for a bit, they decided to go get something to eat. They were out the door without him having a chance to discover that she was wearing a leather bikini under her shirt and jeans. He did ask about the leather collar, though. She replied evasively, “I hope you like it.” He licked his lips, gave the ring in front a little tug, and nodded his approval. Mollie had covered the sculpture with a towel, and he was so preoccupied that it had escaped his notice.

After dinner they went straight into the bedroom. She was relieved that he was surprised and elated at her new outfit. She told him she had something else to show him that may shock him a bit. He was curious and promised to keep an open mind. She trepidatiously pulled the iron collar from her drawer and held it open in front of her throat to display it. His jaw dropped. She almost chucked it back into the drawer out of sheer embarrassment, but he started gushing about how cool it was. He asked to hold it, playing with the squeaky hasp. “Do you have a lock?” She showed him the luggage lock in her palm. “Well, the lock is not exactly the same style,” he said, “but it is better than nothing.” She was thrilled that he was so taken with the crude iron collar and fully expected him to replace her tamer leather collar with it in the next few minutes. Instead, he held it up to his own neck and asked, “How does it look?” Now she was unprepared, but she smiled approvingly. He closed the collar around his neck and flipped the hasp shut with a squeak. The dark iron looked fantastic against his pale flesh. It fit his neck more snuggly than hers. In fact, it had been a bit large for her, but it fit him perfectly. He held out his hand for the lock. Instead, standing over him as he sat on the bed, she clicked the lock in place herself. The sound was delightful, and he smiled up at her. It was then she knew whom she would betray to her master.

They stripped each other rapidly and had some of the roughest and most brutal sex they ever had. The collars released something in both of them. It was great. After a post-coital nap, she roused him. “I have something else to show you.” She led him to the living room in front of the covered sculpture. They were both naked and collared. She lit the two candles on either side and turned out the light. Then she flipped the towel to the floor. He was as awestruck by the sculpture as she had been. Mollie loved that the candlelight accentuated the sculpture’s sensuousness.

“What’s it called,” Roy asked.

“Call for Submission.”

Roy reached out to touch it. It was an irresistible urge, she knew, but she held his hands back. “Not just yet.” He looked at her quizzically. She knelt before the sculpture and pulled him down to kneel beside her. She closed her eyes and then stretched out her hands toward the sculpture. She opened her eyes to make sure he was doing the same. “Keep your eyes shut,” she whispered. She grasped his wrists and moved his hands above the marble surface. She then pressed them down.