The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ASHES

Chapter Six

“The intelligent have plans; the wise have principles.”

—Raheel Farooq

“Okay ladies,” said Polly. “we’ll start with something very basic for you. There are a few ways to do casting.”

Prudence laughed, “we’re not witches doing spells.” Elaine and Lexi giggled.

“Oh but child, we are, we are!” She grinned over at Elaine. “but the word ‘cast’ in this case means making a stitch with a loop. So what we’re doing is to cast on the starting row. It may not seem like witchcraft but we don’t want the men around us think it isn’t.”

“Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!” said Lexi.

“Wasn’t that a fairy godmother, not a witch?” Polly replied.

“Wait. I think you’re right.”

“We start by tying a slip knot of the yarn on the needle, like this,” she proceeded to demonstrate slowly what the knot looked like. “I’m sure you may have tied something like that before. This is the easiest of the cast on methods but avoiding a slip knot requires a little more effort. I just want to get you started today.”

She showed the knitting needle to the other women. They nodded attentively, “with a loop over your thumb you then slip the yarn over the end of the needle like this...” she let the loop she’d formed slide over the point of the needle, “and pull it down next to the other knot. Don’t let it get tight, just firmly in place.”

“Polly?” Elaine spoke this time.

“Yes dear?”

“Can you tell us what Edward was like when he was growing up?” she said.

“My my. Curious young things, aren’t you.” She put the needles down a moment and picked up her cup to sip the tea. “What do you want to know? His parents passed away when he was fifteen, maybe a little older for his mother’s departure, but I do have a few stories about him”

“Anything you’d be willing to share would be welcome,” Lexi added.

“Okay.” She paused, looking to the side while considering what to tell them, “Sometimes we used to go over to visit the Gellar’s to play Bridge.”

“Bridge?” asked Prudence.

“Hush Pru,” said Lexi, “it’s a four hand card game with partners.”

“Yes, it is,” Polly said, “This was on a weekday, I think a Tuesday afternoon. Both we and the his parents had taken a couple days to just be a bit social. I don’t recall what month it was, but he was about thirteen. Maybe younger, maybe older. We were in the middle of a hand when a call came from the school. It seems to me Sam bid two no-trump.”

“I’d ask what that means, bid two no-trump. But I suspect it might be better not to know,” said Prudence.

“Sweet thing, I assure you, Edward knows how to play Bridge. Whether he likes the game? I don’t know. Anyway, May drove over and picked him up at the school. He was in trouble for fighting. It seems he’d beaten the crap out of some other kid.”

“What?!” Elaine was shocked. “He’s so gentle around me, one might think him timid if you didn’t know him,” she added.

“He was certainly tough the other night,” said Prudence.

“His mother got him home and brought him before his father,” Polly ignored the by-play. “He was mildly scraped up but grinning. He was proud of himself...”

* * *

“Explain to your father,” his mother looked stern.

His dad was looking at his cards, having set them down while May was gone. Samuel and Polly were simply observers.

“Harry said I’m a cheater.”

“So, you started a fight with him because he said you were cheating? At what too, I don’t know what you’d be cheating in at school for anyone to call you a cheat.”

“We were having recess. Playing Chinese checkers,” Edward gruffly responded. He sounded huffy in his speaking voice, not happy being grilled about the event again.

“Were you cheating?” Dan asked his son. “hm?”

“No! I played a fair and honest game. He accused me ’cause he’s a sore loser.”

“I see. He’s a sore loser and you are a sore winner?”

“I didn’t cheat. Really. Not using the special voice either.”

May looked at Dan, “there’s nothing to indicate the talent became involved.”

“For that, I am proud of you Edward. I know it’s hard not to. It is important though,” his father was not entirely mollified though, “did you start the fight?”

“No.”

“So how did it start?”

“I said he was probably the cheater since he wins most games.”

“Competitive little sot,” muttered Polly, “oh, sorry. Never mind me.”

Dan looked at Polly but smiled and nodded.

“So then what happened?”

“He kept saying I was cheating. He said he never cheats. He was nasty mad. He ruined the fun of playing. So I said he had to prove I cheated. He said he didn’t have to prove it, he just knew. I told him if he couldn’t prove it, he was lying. I’m not the only one who thinks he cheats. Someone else in the room shouted ‘yeah, Harry cheats.’ So I know.”

“Then why did you end up in a fight?”

“He screamed at me to ‘take it back.’ so I said, you’re the one who cheats, and he was screaming stuff. Things like ‘you cheater,’ ‘take it back,’ and ‘you’re a liar!’ I think a bunch of people gathered around us.”

“Go on. You still haven’t explained how fighting started yet.”

“I looked for a teacher and he punched me when I wasn’t lookin’.”

“Really? You looked for a teacher?”

“Dad. Yes,” a little exasperated, “You told me I should ask for help when there’s trouble. Like you said policemen will help if something happens and you aren’t there.”

“Then what happened?”

“I hit back. Wasn’t gonna let him hit me again. Mrs Onstaadt yanked me away. She was angry. We both went to the principal’s office with her. I don’t think Mr Webster believed me ’bout what happened ’cause I was winning.”

“What have I said about fighting?”

“Not to. But Dad, I didn’t start it. You said I could defend myself.”

“I also told you to watch what you say so others are less likely to be violent, haven’t I?”

“I guess so. I don’t see what I could have done different.”

“You could avoid mentioning your view he cheats.”

“It’s true though!”

“True or not, it didn’t help, did it?”

“I guess not,” Edward was starting to feel scolded for responding reasonably.

“So, do you think calling him a liar would calm him down?”

“No,” he was pouting now.

“Wasn’t it better to not get in a fight with someone who you already thought cheats? Perhaps by not playing him?”

“But dad...”

“Do not ‘but dad’ me. Could you have avoided a fight completely?”

“Why does it have to be me? Why can’t he be the one finding a way to solve our argument?”

“Harry is not my son. I am your father, not his. I’m disappointed.”

That stung. He thought dad would be proud of him for defending himself. Now he’d be unhappy with Edward. Despite anything else, he’d rather mom and dad had reason to be proud of him.

“I love you Edward,” his father went on, “but you can’t let yourself to be drawn into violence when there is a way to avoid it. It indicates you simply aren’t thinking. I’m pleased you did not use our special voice to change things. Yet you can do better. I know you can.”

“Yes Dad.” His head was hanging.

“Your mother will talk with me about punishment. I know the school suspended you a couple days, but you might see that as a reward.”

Edward let out a sigh of despair. He both did and did not like school. That he was suspended was not a big deal nor was it good. But his parents, he knew their punishments were real.

“Yes sir.”

* * *

“?sent him to his room to consider his actions before they doled out punishment,” Polly finished up the story.

“Our Edward,” said Lexi to Prudence, “got in a fight. And he won!”

“Not sure fighting was quite what I was hoping for,” said Elaine.

“Yes,” Prudence grumbled, “I was kind of hoping there were stories about him and girls to be told.”

“Nope,” said Polly. “He asked his mother at one point about that. May told me she explained what kinds of expectations they had if he dated. I think he got the point, temptation to use the psi talent is pretty bad without a fierce hormone driven desire adding to the temptation.”

“So it’s true, he never dated?”

“Did he imply otherwise? He’s a good man who wanted to avoid abusing others. His parents would be proud. He never wanted to let his ability cause harm.”

“Did he always have the ability?” asked Prudence.

“No, it showed up when he was about five or six, I think,” Polly replied. “He was a bit of a Wunder Kind.”

“A what?”

“Think of it as child prodigy.”

“Well he’s a grown man now,” said Prudence.

“With a clear interest in women it seems,” Polly said matter of factly.

The three women with her shared smiles.

* * *

Samuel and Edward looked around the neighborhood they were in. It was about half abandoned warehouses or factories. Some lots were nothing but concrete with plant life trying to break through.

Bart had gone around one of the buildings while they stood waiting. Edward wasn’t feeling talkative. He didn’t think he should have to deal with this. They got him along by leaving the women with Aunt Polly.

He conceded she was a force to be reckoned with. They probably were safe in her care. He still fretted about leaving his ? no, the women in someone else’s hands when he ought to be protecting them. No matter how competent that someone might be.

A hand clasped his shoulder. “Bart found them.”

“Okay, now what?”

“The plan is to observe, you know that.”

“Yes, but, I thought the council delegated this to Bart so I could guard my friends. Having to directly fight these guys is not resting well with me.”

“I know. I’m sorry if I misled you. That’s on me. Bart is more what the criminal underworld would call a Fixer than anything else. He will do some of the heavy lifting, but we have to do our share too.”

“I got that. Plus a discussion on what he considers to be ethics as well.”

Uncle Samuel smiled at him. “You’re going to have to accept it. Often compromise and pragmatism are the only ways to get through tough situations. This might not be one of those times, but he lays the groundwork so people know nothing is easy.”

“Yeah, seems like it could be an excuse sometimes though.”

“You’re correct. Not applicable here. Yet, anyway, it seems.”

“Come with me. I found a decent spot to watch from,” Bart was carrying a large rectangular shaped duffel bag and walked by without waiting to see if they’d follow.

He led them into a building with little sign of having had much activity. Perhaps indications there had been homeless squatters at some point were visible. Discarded bottles, papers, signs of a fire having been made in the middle of the concrete floor, possibly for cooking or heat, Edward couldn’t be sure. They climbed the stairs to the third floor and Bart led them to a set of windows.

The space was pretty much empty. Except for junk from some prior construction or destruction activity. The usual kinds of junk.

Edward was looking for a light switch but Bart put a hand on his arm, shaking his head.

“Don’t. I would rather no one have an excuse for looking at this place.” He pulled a utility lap from his bag and plugged it in back by the door. The lamp cast just enough light to ensure they wouldn’t trip over anything.

There were a few old barrels, all of which seemed to be empty. Bart had them help move the barrels over by the window. He opened the window to give a clearer view. He nodded with satisfaction.

He put his bag on top of the barrel closest to the window. He started to pull out a tripod, then a camera, a box that turned out to have a huge lens, and a laptop he set aside. There were other things too, but he set the tripod up with the camera, finally attaching the lens. He started to look through it, then pulled a cord out, attached it to the camera and the laptop.

“Well. Maybe I can identify some of the people coming and going. I’m not going to need someone here looking out the window, the laptop will capture motion down there and get some images for us. That club door is going to be a choke point for those who come and go.”

Edward looked out the window where the camera was pointed. It was a pretty clean alley way, and there were more cars out on the street than one might expect for the area. He couldn’t make out the wording on the door, but he bet it said Fire Eaters Members Only or something akin.

“Okay, now what?” He started to feel like his usefulness was highly limited.

“There’s no set in stone method of how to leave this monitoring without someone coming along and stealing the hardware.” Bart pulled the electric cord for the laptop out of the bag. Looking around he spotted an outlet that would be in reach if he moved the laptop’s barrel closer. “The thing is, it probably has to be someone with Psionic abilities who can protect themselves from being controlled.”

“Who would fit that category?” Edward wondered how many family members near at hand were capable.

“Me, for one,” said Bart. “Your uncle may or may not be able to do so, but I know your Aunt Polly can. No offense Sam. I’ve never seen you deal with an attack, I have seen Polly do it.”

“Aunt Polly? Seriously?” Aunt Polly being one of the big guns. Not something he ever expected.

“She is as good as any on the council, honest truth.”

“Wow. Never knew.”

“And then there is you.”

“Me? Why would you think of me?”

Bart waggled his eyebrows. “Because I paid close attention when you and your pets told me what the incident was that triggered calling for help.”

“My pets? Those women are friends, not slaves.”

“Nothing derogatory about them. At least two of them are nuts about you. Making that really interesting is you’ve done nothing to control of any of them. I think the third one is just as taken with you. I merely didn’t see her giving you the glances the other two did. It looked like she felt guilty when she looked at you. The kind of guilty she wants to make up for.”

“Oh,” it took a moment for what Bart said to register, “Oh! Huh,” he pondered. “Doesn’t tell me why you think I’m as good as you or, as you say, Aunt Polly.”

Samuel was grinning to the side, clearly suppressing a desire to laugh.

“Son,” Bart started, “first time encountering someone else with powers for you? Instead of merely escaping, you took his powers away from him. After he’d attacked first. First time in such a fight and you left him powerless.”

“Is that important?”

“It’s impressive. In this country there might be about a dozen psis who can take other people’s powers away. Perhaps two dozen. You not only did so, you did it the first time you in a conflict, with no experience.”

“Oh. I didn’t know what else to do.”

“Don’t sweat it. You did well. Superb even. You rendered him harmless without killing.”

“Does this mean I’m more powerful that most other psis?”

“Maybe. There is a more likely explanation though.”

“What’s that?”

“You were smart. You didn’t count on your power alone to take him down. You thought beyond just trying to mentally crush him,” Bart looked out the window again. “That is a unique trait, being able to think outside the obvious.”

Samuel looked at him too, “You’re talented Edward. Your aunt and I never doubted it. I wish so much your parents lived to see you grown up.”

“What am I supposed to say?” He turned a bit red.

“Don’t let it go to your head, boy,” said Bart. “Even a sloppy poorly skilled psi can still be strong enough to push over someone like me. I’m only still around from being cautious. Not because of the talent.”

“Thank you sir,” said Edward.

“No one expects you to solve this mess. You’re included because, believe it or not, you are a valuable asset in your city. Keeping barbarians at bay is more important than you think. People like our Fire Eaters down there, they’re like anarchists. They think they are outside society, outside of law, outside of responsibility.“

“Like the Vandals?”

Bart gave a him an odd look for a moment, and then realized the historic reference was just that, a historic reference. “Yes, like any of a number of unprincipled bandits who at one time or another threatened what we think of as civilization.”

“So you’ve done this a long time.”

“You could say that.”

“How long, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I do mind though. Sorry kid,” he motioned to the door. “I have a cell phone. You both know where this little observation nest is. I’ll call if I need someone to take over for a while. If you don’t hear from me by,” he checked the clock display on the laptop, “Oh, let’s say nine tomorrow morning, one of you should come check on me probably.”

“Okay. Thank you Mister Masterson,” said Edward.

“Stay on your toes old man,” said Samuel as they walked away. To Edward on the way down the stairs, “I’m going to have to ask Polly what he meant about seeing her defend herself.”

“Think she’ll tell me?”

“Nope. If she hasn’t shared it with me, she doesn’t want anyone to make anything of it.”

“humph,” came from Edward, a bit discontented.

* * *

At five foot ten inches, high heels made Sandi feel even more as though she was looking down on the world. It was useful she thought, to be able to look down on the men who treated her as though she was just a rag doll.

She stood in front of the mirror and ran her hand along the seam on right side of her blouse. She’d gotten it to match up perfectly with the lines of the mini-skirt she’d put on. She frowned at her appearance. Her bust was ample enough most men just sat agape when they first saw her. She had found going without a bra was not hard, but making her nipples not stand out so much in just the silk fabric she wanted to wear was not going to work out for her.

She cupped the undersides of her boobs, lifting them up slightly. As someone who usually wore a D cup, they looked larger than they were at the moment. At a rather lithe hundred-forty pounds, a good weight at her height and frame they seemed to mesh up with her appearance well. It just was not working without a bra for her tonight.

Slipping out of the blouse, she pulled on a bra she knew would accent her cleavage without displaying her nipples easily. The blouse went back on and she looked at the mirror again. It would attract the kind of attention she wanted if she left those two buttons undone. Someone would be able to get an eyeful without the entire store being given away.

Then she considered the mini-skirt. Sighing, Sandi undid the zipper on the side, sliding it down over her waist she carefully put it back in the closet to choose something else. After a few minutes she selected the knee length pencil skirt, a black piece accenting her hips and legs nicely. Satisfied with what she had chosen, she decided on a light little vest with a deep dive in the front so it would not hide her assets while still displaying her shape.

Of the handbags she had, she chose the one with the over the shoulder strap in black. It was large enough for the next accessory she added. Opening the drawer of the little cabinet in one side of her closet she selected the forty caliber Smith & Wesson, putting it into the purse. She grabbed an extra clip for the pistol but then added a second clip, even though she felt sure if shooting happened she wouldn’t use up the clip already in the gun.

She moved the contents of her day time purse in afterwards. The trip tonight better be worth it. So far she’d only gotten one of them, and that was weeks ago. Hunting him had been such a thrill for her she could hardly wait to see if another would turn up tonight.

Locking the door on her way out seemed less necessary lately. She had become a poison pill for anyone who pushed their luck. It was just a matter of time before another one dropped.

* * *

Prudence stopped him at the door as he came back on the lift. Edward had just escorted Polly to her car. She probably did not need an escort, it occurred to him. He loved his aunt dearly though. He would never forgive himself if she encountered the criminal element in his neighborhood alone in the night. She was his aunt after all. As he finished closing the gate for the elevator again, Prudence was waiting at the door.

She flashed him her pearly whites as he approached her.

“Welcome back handsome,” she said. “I’ve been waiting for you.”

“What’s up, Pru?”

She put her hand flat against his chest over his heart while displaying a mischievous smile. She tilted her head up at him. He obliged by kissing her, a good romantic clinch but not lengthy. She closed her eyes for it and let out a soft sigh as she relished it.

Rocking herself back, she smiled again. “mmmmm, oh man. I could get used to those.”

“Is there a reason for this sweet greeting at the door?”

She drew her other hand from behind her back and handed him a package. He looked down and saw it had a box of condoms in it.

“So, you were planning, you and I?”

“Oh no, lover,” she whispered with a hint of contralto to her voice. “I have contraception already. These, are so you are prepared for Lexi tonight.”

He nodded, “I had no specific plan. I just want to let it happen.”

“I think she will want to tonight,” said Prudence. “and whenever else she can get away with.”

“When she? Why do I think I missed something really important tonight?”

“Oh, nothing. Your aunt did try to teach us to knit though. We’re all started on scarves for you.”

“I see. Let’s go inside, shall we?” She grinned and sped off on the balls of her feet quicker than he meant to move.

Ellie was getting blankets set for them to sleep on the futons again tonight. He watched her for a long moment. Apart from her incredible shape, stunning eyes, and the way her black hair fell like a water fall as she changed position, he would hardly know she was there at all. The brain between his legs noticed her immediately, stood right up all by itself, thus standing where he was became a bit uncomfortable.

Prudence giggled and pointed out to her friend the tent she’d created in his pants. He looked down and back up.

“How do you know that wasn’t a response to the sweet sweet kiss you just gave me?”

“I’d have felt it then.”

“Tomorrow, I have a chore for you,” he decided a change of topic was in order.

“Oh?” said Prudence.

“There’s about six, maybe seven,” he thought, “no, probably eight rooms in this,” waving his hand in the hallway’s direction, “place there isn’t any special use for. If you would like to pick out one for each of you, or one for both of you, or one each for the three of you, or one for all three, I will order furniture for you to put in, or you can,” he realized he was blathering a bit, and suggesting something he wasn’t even thinking about. Mouth again saying things for him. “Don’t think of it as moving in here. When the crisis with the people at that club is over, you will have a home here anyway.”

“Oh, goody,” Elaine said, “we can paint the place all pink and put little unicorns and flowers on every wall. Lavender too! We can paint the walls lavender in some rooms!”

He sighed. “I suspect I will have to keep a few rooms decorated only by me, but if that will make you happy.” He really supposed the place could look a less like he lived in a box.

Elaine pouted. “Oh, sure. Take all the fun out of teasing you. You should run to Lexi. She’s been waiting up for you.”

“Where is Lexi anyway?”

“Where do you think, you dunderhead?” responded Prudence. “I already gave you supplies.”

“I knew that. Yes. I knew that.” He kept muttering, “I knew that, she gave me supplies, that should have been obvious, she gave me supplies,” as he headed down the hall to his bedroom.

“You should’ve let him stay ’til we stripped, then sent him off to her,” said Prudence behind him.

He heard the giggling behind him as he got to his door.

Lights in his room were low. He had never actually had the room lit and still be this dim. Lexi had to have done something. He looked around and found the lighting was all being done by desk lamps, three of them, hidden behind the chair, by the door to his closet in a way masking off any direct lighting, and one more behind the bed. It was an interesting effect.

Lexi was laying under the blanket on his bed. Her shape was curved slightly as she lay there, with her smokey eyes visible as slits looking at him as he’d come in the room. He closed the door and stood looking at her just a moment. For someone who had been shut-in so long, she sure was sultry and sensual. He put the package on the bedside stand.

He stripped down as she watched. She let out a tiny moan of delight while watching. Once he was completely bare he lifted the corner of the blanket to slip in under with her. She arched her back a bit with the cover lifted, her body smooth, toned. He was getting goosebumps just looking at her. He would have expected the slightly chillier air having the blanket pulled back to give her a mild response like that.

Holding the blanket up for his movement, he slid under it beside her.

“mmmmmm,” she made a contented sound. “I’ve been waiting.”

The surface of her shoulder felt so smooth to his touch as he slowly stroked down her back from there to her butt. He ran the hand over her firm bottom, teasing lightly at the crack between the cheeks.

“Yes, you can do that forever,” she whispered in arousing tones. “I guess you like me?”

Finding her lips with his own, he formed the answer by tasting her soft flesh, exploring towards the deeper parts of her mouth. Those smokey eyes slipped closed as she kissed him back, pushing herself firmly against his torso. She tried to meld to him completely, he was in turn tried to form against her for the most fleshly contact possible.

It would have been impossible for her not to feel his stiffness against her belly as they kissed. Her nipples pressed against him, stiff already, as the warm breasts squished against his chest. She was trying to rub her crotch against his thigh as they turned sideways together. Finding the contact with her was heating him, he pushed the blanket away. That also might help to avoid tangles.

She tried to mount his thigh, parting her knees wide so she could rub directly as possible. She was lost in his arms, kissing him with her eyes only opening to slits occasionally, feeling the heat between them radiate. Lexi writhed in elegant little waves that burst against his leg then started over again.

Her hand found his hardness soon and caressed it. Fingers, little next to his own, still firm though ran the length of it, tracing circles at the tip. She whispers, “I want this, I really do want this.”

“I’ll try to go slow. I have heard the first time can be hard on a woman,” he said.

“Hush,” her fingers touched his lips. “I have toys I’ve used at home. There is no reason to worry.”

He nibbled on her neck, drawing the edges of his teeth very lightly across her throat. With her head over his shoulder she tried to reach for the package he’d put by the bed. She was too small to reach around him for it, so she smiled as she pushed Edward lightly aside.

“Let me put one of those on you,” her eyes kept flashing with her own inner fires.

Having him lay on his back, she reached across him. Her slightly hanging tits brushing along the width of his chest enticingly.

“Oh, that’s nice. You can do that again,” he said. She paused, rubbed her boobs along him again, moaning herself.

“Just being close to you feels good,” the dainty girl whispered. She ripped open the box and pulled out one of the packets. She turned the foil in her fingers. She found the serrated edge and tore it open.

She gazed at him, then turned to the knob she wanted to apply the condom to. “I’ve an appointment on Friday,” she said while rolling the circle down around the shaft. He twitched in pleasure from her contact on his most intimate parts. “So we won’t need these soon.”

She straddled his legs. He looked up at her face. There was an almost raw look of lust on her face now. “rrrrrrr,” came from her throat, but she licked her upper lip with the tip of her tongue. “I want you so bad.” She moved her form so her thin fur parted enough to stroke his length along the outside of her sex.

“Lexi,” he whispered, “mmmm, oh, that feels so good.”

“I could gobble you right up,” she groaned. She felt the heat in her sex growing as more moisture started to drip on him from her. Pressing her sex against the length of his cock, she felt the rubbing on her clitoris.

He placed his hands on her breasts, playing his thumbs over the nipples while he kneaded them.

“Oh god,” Lexi’s voice dropped an octave perhaps. Her body arched up and back suddenly she shivered violently. “OH GOD YES!,” she cried out in release. She rocked against him, her slit’s opening still rubbing along the bottom of his organ.

“Oh shit,” Edward said. She laid down on top of him breathing deep and hard still. Her body was giving off shakes against him. “Lexi,” he whispered, “you’re going to have to move off to the side.”

“But, I want to put you inside,” she whimpered through her recovery.

“I’ll have to start over to do that,” he smirked, “You were so exciting to watch, the little guy between my legs let loose.”

He could feel the heat of embarrassment creeping up his neck to his face. He looked at the ceiling rather than be watching her eyes while he felt incompetent.

She giggled. “poor baby...”

He knew he must be bright red by now. She rolled to the side. He pulled off the latex and cleaned his penis on his t-shirt.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “I should have known I wouldn’t hold out.”

He sat on the edge of the bed, his head hanging down and his elbows resting on his thighs. His hands were clasped in front of him as he shook his head. She ran her fingers along his back softly. She caressed lovingly, moving closer and finally curling herself to his back at the edge of the bed, her feet to one side, her head to the other. She kissed his hip.

“Give it a few minutes. It will get hard again. I have boobies you can play with in the meantime,” she made a raspberry sound on his side. He tried to laugh but it didn’t come out very well.

He turned to her and kissed her again.

“Hi there,” he whispered.

“Hi there,” she replied and nibbled on his lips, “is there a reason we’re greeting each other again?”

“Nope. I just wanted to say something affectionate to my lady,” he whispered gently.

“ohhh,” she breathed out as if it was squeezed from her. He leaned in and sucked lightly on one of her nipples. Her fingers ran softly through his hair as he did. The touch of his lips on her nips made her feel like the fire would come from there this time. “Yes, I like that.”

“mmm?” he looked up at her without releasing the firm bit of her nipple.

Looking in his eyes intensely, she lightly whispered, “being yours. I like belonging to you.”

He tugged at her nipple a bit with his teeth, finally letting go. She reached between his legs and found he was still soft.

With her fingers rolling his limp dick, he looked at her face and smiled. “See, you are so exciting he was in an awful rush.”

She giggled. He slid up beside her. “I think maybe another five minutes and we can wake him up.”

Her lips met his again, “I enjoy tasting you.”

“Oh? You can taste my cock too. Maybe even swallow it.”

“mmm. Maaaaybe,” her face said she was dubious. She turned herself so her knees were under her enough to get close to his penis. Holding it in her hand, she looked at it. “First one of these I’ve ever gotten to meet in person, you know.”

“I’m sure the pleasure is mutual,” he said. She gave him a pseudo-glare which turned into a grin. Her tongue flicked out and touched the side of his organ. She looked at him again and bit her lower lip as if she was still thinking about it.

“.mmm.” She licked around the base of the hood. “you know,” she let her tongue touch the tip, “I wouldn’t do this for just anyone.”

“You better not if you’re going to belong to me,” he teased. Quickly because he realized there were other implications his mouth hadn’t paid attention to he added, “Though I’ve been told I can’t tell you not to explore pussy.”

She laughed. “I want to be with you.” As if he had implied she would only be a booty call.

Her lips closed and she kissed the tip, only to tease the opening with her tongue a little. Slowly she sucked the head into her mouth. His cock was definitely stiffening now. While she was testing the idea of wrapping her tongue around him inside her mouth, he reached for another one of the packets. He did try not to look away from her, but to actually get one, he had to look.

When he looked back, she’d closed her eyes and was trying to push him further into her mouth. She pulled up, drool dripping from the corner of her lovely lips. “I don’t know how those women in the porn videos go further.”

“You watch porn?”

“Sometimes,” she grinned, “I like when the girl is pretty and I don’t have to see the guy’s face.”

“huh. I’d never have guessed.”

He peeled open the condom package and handed the contents to her.

“Didn’t I do this once already?” She smiled prettily at him as she spoke.

He turned red all over again. Lexi giggled and started to roll it down over his shaft. He grabbed her legs after she’d gotten the entire thing unrolled and spun her onto her back, pulling her legs apart.

“Hey! Ooomph,” she said. Surprised but not unwilling, she tried to raise her hips to permit him entry. “hello Mister Galler, come on in!”

“Don’t mind if I do, Miss Carmichaels.” He rubbed the tip over her wet opening. She was more than wet enough to be leaving a puddle already, since her own orgasm? and him nursing at her tits affectionately.

She reached between her thighs to help guide him in. Her neck craned awkwardly so she could see his cock disappear into her. He did not push in quickly. Edward wanted to be in her, be part of her. The warm tightness around him felt good.

“Amazing,” he whispered. “becoming part of you.”

She whispered back, “you’re welcome inside me, deep as you can go,” she made it sound like more. He gave it little thought as he slipped back and in again, trying to sink as far into her body as he could.

He didn’t quite know what to make of it but her hips were writhing back and forth with him as his cock pressed in and out of her opening. It felt glorious to him. Her depths were warm and tight, engulfing his manhood as it stroked within her. The rhythm built slowly yet she was panting. Her head pressed back so her shoulders lifted while he fucked her. He felt the fire within him growing and he could not hold it back.

His entire body stressed from the muscles clenching up as he let go. Seeing him cum struck Lexi the same way he reacted to her orgasm. Her hands gripped him tightly to her as she too let go.

“Oh GOD,” she grunted. “Yes yes yes yes ...”

She wrapped her legs and arms around him. Holding onto him as though he might evaporate, her eyes closed too. When finally they were ready to disentangle, he was careful to hold the condom so it didn’t come off still inside her. He felt floaty as he dropped it with the other one, in the trash.

Her hand gripped his arm and tugged. He didn’t have words to tell her how he felt. He just slipped in the bed against her. Her eyes closed before his did. He drifted off to sleep thinking how beautiful the sleeping woman he held was.

* * *

School is great for the things it teaches in class. Though still. There are things only learned in the hallways or in front of the desks of admissions. It’s also learned in keggers late at night on weekends. Students will repeat the experience many times in life. Where they go to get a license, when they are at the bar, when they go to the doctor, getting on or off an aircraft, at the emergency room, over and over, the system tries to teach patience. Being tested frequently while waiting for the expected to happen is common to all humanity.

He was trying to be patient. He imagined the lines at the airport. Something he did not enjoy. At least no one ever gave him trouble when he managed to get smoothly through the choke points like the ticket agent, or the customs desk, or for that matter, security. There were some advantages he felt were ethically acceptable for using his abilities. Not that he cared. If he had to, he would use them in ways that might horrify someone else.

He’d gone through all the motion activated images picked up so far, sorting faces out into separate image files. He could try to attach names to the faces later, but for now, he was looking to determine which ones were the controllers, and which were controlled. He might have to find the people of the club through their servants, but more likely, if he could find a few of the individual psis in isolated situations, he could get the information he would need much quicker.

Making a game of it with himself, he kept mentally tagging some in his head as big fluffy bunnies and others as big bad wolves. From his own experience he felt, on their own without the power everyone was a bit of both. Both men and women. With it, he felt, people could easily lose their capability to discern reality isn’t all about them. Well. A lot of people.

It seemed his prediction about someone noticing there was a camera up here was right. He could feel someone on the stairs. Concealment was among his best skills. Hiding to watch people seemed to be half of what he did. They might assume someone was up here, but they couldn’t sense his presence. The trick he did to make himself remain off people’s radar was working fine. If they’d sensed him, they’d retreat or triy to brace him in a mental duel. If they had the talent.

The goal here was to not be seen. He kept telling himself and slipped in one of the sections of the floor which would cloak him visually. A step ladder next to a support pylon should keep his physical presence masked. Now, if only they would miss the tech he had set up. But. That would be too much to hope for.

He heard the footsteps. It was an interesting sound, not the usual sound of shoes against the concrete. He watched as a tall woman in what looked like killer spiked heels walked to the window, looking out toward the club. Heels. That explained the different quality of the footsteps.

Watching her, he reflected about what she was doing. The lighting wasn’t very good in here either. The utility lamp cast odd shadows as well. The view of her was dark but her shape was obvious to him. Slender without being thin. It occurred to him she would have looked for a light switch if she was supposed to be here. Perhaps she was doing something just as covert as himself.

She did not touch the equipment. She just walked around it once, looking at it, and then stood still. Her head turned in his direction but she clearly didn’t see him. After a long moment of listening she went back to the window. From her purse she withdrew a small box. He could see from here it had buttons and a display of some sort. He’d seen one like it somewhere else.

Pointing the box out the window, she looked at the display. Then she took several steps back from the window and pointed the box out the window. It appeared to him she was attempting to see how far back from the window she could still see the door to the club. The little box was examined by her for an instant then returned to her purse.

He wanted to probe her mind. If so many others with the ability were not so close he might have. Certain someone would detect his presence he decided better judgment called for not exposing himself. Not knowing just who she was or what she was doing was frustrating. He probably had to relocate the observation equipment if she didn’t force his hand here by trying to take it.

Whoever she was, she showed no interest in taking or even touching his camera and laptop. Curious. She walked about in the open space, looking at the various objects. Maybe she was wondering where the person who belonged to the camera was. He couldn’t tell. In those heels though, she was not likely to poke around too much. Objects she might not see would be a real hazard. She seemed just as adverse as he was to having brighter lights.

Her footsteps receded as she returned to the stairs. He could hear the sound of her going down the stairs again. The fact she had seen the setup meant to watch the club should make him relocate. He was giving thought to the problem. Her actions indicated only a passing interest in his surveillance hardware. She had been careful not to disturb any of it.

He remembered where he had seen the box she held before. It was an inexpensive laser range finder. Scratching his chin, he couldn’t think why anyone would need exact measurements to the club door from here.

* * *

Edward woke up to find himself alone in the bed. He managed to lie still a while in a haze, having enjoyed the comfort of being not quite awake. When he managed to move he went to the can to relieve himself. The dance he had shared in the shadows with Lexi last night left him a bit more ripe than usual. He shaved, brushed his hair, put something clean on. Most particularly clean underwear. He needed to do laundry he realized.

When he got to the kitchen he found he had additional guests. Aunt Polly and his uncle were there drinking coffee. Polly was giggling with the girls. When he walked into the room, he was virtually assaulted by Lexi who gave him an intense kiss, and might have pulled him down to the floor if he hadn’t pulled her head back by her hair to look in her eyes.

“Oh yum,” she said. “You didn’t do that last night.”

“No I didn’t. Maybe next time?” he let her go and started towards the fridge when he found himself forced to hold Prudence up, who had leapt into his arms. Mostly she did so by wrapping her arms around his neck, her legs around his torso, and planting another maddeningly romantic kiss on him.

He carefully set her back down and looked around suspiciously. “Is it safe now?”

Lexi was grinning over near his aunt and uncle, at least, she was at this moment. She got up but showed no indication she intended to tackle him as Prudence had.

“Pretty much,” said Prudence. “Ellie and I were thrilled about...”

“Sssssh,” hushed Elaine. “He knows. I’d be around his neck too if he’d do his job and wipe the inconvenient controls Dean left behind.”

“uh,” Edward said. That was about as intelligent as he felt he could be at the moment.

The older woman looked at him from where she was sitting holding his uncle’s hand. “You do know by the way, it’s going to be another long day. Sure you don’t want to go back to bed?”

“Not while the cavern that is my belly is echoing with emptiness.”

“I have some odd news this morning,” said his uncle.

“What’s that?” Edward found himself pushed away from the fridge as Elaine started pulling together the makings for his breakfast. Prudence and Lexi led him to a chair.

“Sit.”

He didn’t know what the women were up to. But he sat. Then Prudence sat on his lap as though to ensure he couldn’t get up again. Lexi giggled. It seemed as though she might have had the same idea but simply could not get there first.

“There was another murder, a week or so ago,” his uncle said.

“Oh? How do you know?” asked Elaine.

“We were trying to go through the desk blotter information the news prints. Apparently they’re trying to find people who knew the dead women.”

“Isn’t that convenient. What does that have to do with Dean’s murder?”

“The police haven’t connected it with Dean’s death, but the woman had one of those cheap coasters from the Fire Eaters club in her purse. So they’re asking the public if anyone who goes there knows her.“

Elaine looked a little dismayed and turned to look at Edward.

His uncle went on, “I talked to Bart. Between the two of us we’re guessing Dean’s death was closed so fast by a touch of mental tampering. Until one of us visits the cops to find out, Bart wants us to assume the club members are the targets.”

“This is a bad thing?” Edward asked. The more of them someone else did in, the less he had to worry about one coming after him or the women.

Edward wanted to grumble but Prudence had taken his hand to slip under her blouse against her abdomen. The hint was there she did not mind if the hand wandered. Polly rolled her eyes at Prudence. Lexi seemed to be almost amused as Prudence.

“I don’t like murder as a solution to the problem with these other psionics,” his uncle said.

“Besides,” added Polly, “it would be good to identify the people who are psionic. Remember, there are people at that club who haven’t been given a choice. Think of Ellie here. Or, there may also be people who are really just kinky, not part of the circle of those with the ability.”

“Oh,” he felt let down a bit. She was right. Prudence kept trying to distract him nuzzling in against his neck. What had gotten into her? He entertained the thought she was trying to make up for having sex with Lexi before he had. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe she was just horny?

Soon though, the smell of bacon and toast distracted him from her. He was hungry. Elaine came over to shoo Prudence off his lap too, which made eating a possibility. He was afraid Prudence was going to be molest him even more in front of his aunt and uncle by then. Funny, Aunt Polly seemed to be smirking at him anyway.

“Polly and I are going to visit the detectives who worked the murder case for Dean,” said Samuel. “Until we know if they’ve been tampered with it’s hard to judge if they’re related cases. We’re going to visit the detectives for the woman’s case too.”

“Unless Bart calls,” Polly said, “you probably can relax with your friends. Maybe you can teach them to play Bridge.”

“Bridge? Why would they want to play Bridge?” Edward asked.

“Poker then?”

“Oh, Poker definitely,” said Prudence.

“Pru, you’re irrepressible,” said Elaine.

“I prefer that to reprehensible,” said Prudence.

“Stop. I want to finish eating,” said Edward.

Lexi was grinning. Prudence giggled. Aunt Polly was shaking her head but smiled.

Edward figured they were brats, all three of them. He was certain they would be even brattier when his aunt and uncle left. He took another bite of his toast, almost looking forward to their misbehavior.

* * *