The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: ‘Coworkers to friends to besties to lovers to soulmates to something to strangers?’; Ophelia and Azuryn haven’t seen or spoken to each other in years. But will their chance encounter end in closure or control?

Ass You Wish : Building Our Own Families — Ch. 01

As the routinely scheduled bus steadily rolled through the empty streets, the peremptory moonlight disseminated down through the clouds, taking center stage of the starless night. Block after block, the streetlights briefly passed through each window one after the other; lightly illuminated, the dimly lit interior danced through darkness in patterned intervals.

Thoughtlessly staring out the window, a reflexive half smile had spread across Azuryn’s face; everything followed along as the culminating rhythm flowed on the beat. Matching the pattern, their restless hand bounced and waved along as The Zola’s Strange Girl repeated in their ears; ensuring the sounds swirled within their head.

Having dropped again into the small yet ever-present gaps in between play, the fallen volume was now rising back up to an arguably high and unhealthy level. They let out a small gasp of air; a mix of exhaustion and joy. As if ingrained in their very core, they knew it helped to finitely fill the ever-present void with attention and stimulation; no thoughts needed in how it was a near necessity in their daily autonomy. They’d sat there, in mental tranquility, for long enough to drop out of active awareness; alluding them right until they missed their stop.

Recognizing the street and its covered bench, they were thrown out of their self-inflicted lull and instinctually tugged on the overhanging cord so as to not miss the next one. Their pull was instantly met with an acknowledging ding; a slight sigh escaped their lips as they briefly closed their eyes and tried to let go of the tension in their shoulders. Their mind was always elsewhere, floating in between thoughts, but for a change it was laser focused on something unexpected.

Someone unexpected.

That was an understatement; actually, anything would be an understatement when it came to her. Azuryn had expected to converse with a wide variety of personalities at the charity ball, but that exercise in their social skills was completely derailed.

First when they saw her.

Second when she approached them.

And third when they ended up chatting for what felt like an eternity; time flies when you’re having fun, but stands still when you’re passionate about something.

Unclenching their jaw, they forced themself back to having an apt level of cognizance. They removed their tongue from the roof of their mouth and began to stand, walking towards the bus’s backside.

There was no telling when they would run out of the little adrenaline they had left; for all they knew, they were probably running on fumes at this point. With no certainty, they fully expected a torrent of anxieties in wait behind their dam of false confidence. The floodgates were putting up a strong fight, but the rush of emotions had thrashed and mauled, and so as the bus came to a halt and the door unlocked, their instinctive ‘have a good night’ to the driver was barked out as a garbled mess that even they couldn’t fully comprehend.

Unintentionally giving more force than necessary on the rear exit, they’d violently thrusted themself out the doorway, bounded across the sidewalk to the nearby railing, and used the waist-high park fencing as an anchoring point. Catching themself from fully flipping over the fence, fresh air was dragged into their lungs through deep and forceful breaths; add onto the exhaustion and anxiety, they were now attempting to keep themself from hyperventilating while still half-flung over the fence.

The dam had burst; to say they were overstimulated would be an understatement. They took a quick glance around themself and made sure no one was within view.

And they yelled.

Which quickly became a drawn-out feral howl.

Eventually subsiding into laughter. They then began to laugh at themself, for laughing, as they wiped the tears from their eyes.

Turning around, they leaned against the fencing and got a few more deep and calming breaths in. They were immensely thankful for the fact that no one had been nearby to witness the only-slightly-overly-dramatized aftershocks of their anxiety attack. ‘Well, at least it would’ve been quite the show if there had been anyone watching. After all, gotta give people a reason to stay engaged, right?’ They joked to themself, using it as just another way to collect their thoughts. Personification of kintsugi or not, they were in no mood for shattering minds that night. Feeling more centered, they began walking home.

They were soon passing their actual bus stop and turning the corner; from there, it was never more than a five-minute walk to their home. The fresh air and peaceful sound of night, accompanied by the calming glow of the full moon’s light, helped to rejuvenate them back to what would pass for normal nowadays. By the time they arrived home, they’d gotten themself back to feeling like an actual person.

They kept themself from entertaining that thought as they fumbled with the keys in their coat’s pocket; briefly wishing there was a classy way to wear a carabiner. Finally finding the right key, they opened the door to their unlit apartment. With a sigh of relief, they flicked the light switch and began to take off their coat.

As they did, their phone vibrated in their pocket. They folded the coat over their left arm and pulled out their phone in wonder. Everyone they knew would be partying or relaxing, and even so, the one time zone in front of theirs still had another half hour left. They’d placed their coat over one of their kitchen chairs as they looked at their phone.

And were immediately frozen in their tracks. Their jaw hung slightly agape as they were transfixed at the texts they had received.

O:

[Hey... I thought about what you said]

O:

[I don’t want to ever become a stranger. Not again. Not after everything.]

O:

[Were you serious when you slipped your address and phone number in my pocket? Because I’m just about to pass your street and there’s nothing I want more than to say fuck it and see you.]

It felt like Azuryn had to pick their jaw off the floor. Their fingers flew across their phone’s keyboard so fast that they weren’t even sure if they were consciously responding. Unsurprisingly, she was still full of surprises.

A:

[Yes]

A:

[Absolutely!]

A:

[It’s street parking but I saw a spot open right across from my place. That Okay?]

It was only a short moment before she responded, but for Azuryn it felt like an eternity as their heart beat in time with the flashing ellipses.

O:

[Yeah, that’s Okay. :)]

A:

[Awesome, let me know when you’re here and I’ll let you in!]

Almost immediately after they’d hit send, they heard a knock on their door followed by a muffled titter.

“Wait, sorry, did you want me to text you that?”

Before they knew it, they were already back at their door, hand on the knob, and opened up to let her in.

“Hey Ryn.” They were too caught off guard to hear the nervous laughter in her voice.

“Hey Lia,” they responded as they began to rub the back of their neck. “Long time no see.”

They both loved awkward pauses as much as the next person. But they’d both take it in a heartbeat over the years of not talking to one another.