The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer, etc.

This is an adult story for mature audiences and includes scenes of graphic sex. If you are not supposed to read this for legal or other reasons, please don’t.

All characters are fictional, any similarity between these characters and anyone living, dead, or undead (or fictional) is coincidental.

And even if there was similarity it was for satirical purposes only, so nyah.

No animals, humans or other beings were harmed in the making of this story.

All characters and models are over 18. Affidavits are available.

I would like to thank GUNSLINGER for his inspiration.

The light from their flashlights illuminated the exhibits, casting weird shadows about the hall.

“Ooooooh, scary,” said Susan, holding her flashlight under her chin.

“Shut up,” said Linda, glancing at her.

“Why are we here of all places? Why can’t we steal an idea somewhere easier?”

“And stop whining. For the last time, because this is The Academy and the guys here are more than smart, and this is their annual science fair.”

“Why?”

“Why are they more than smart? Because their rich parents had them genetically modified before they were conceived, set up their whole life for them, and, if we steal a science project from here to show to our community college, the Academy people will never notice because we’re beneath their notice and our teachers will never know because these things are way too high brow for them.”

“Too high? Too smart you mean, like ‘Behavior Modification Via Magnetic Aura and Bone Conductivity,’” said Susan looking over one of the smaller exhibits. “What do you think that means?”

“Who knows? Who cares? Nice collars though, leather with gold studs, kinda kinky. Find something easier.”

“How about this one,” she asked at a display of a bright light bulb with some sort of balloon suspended over it. “’Solar Sail: A Working Copy. That could be fun.’”

“Too much hardware. This one though is just paper,” said Linda taking out her camera and taking some pictures, “nice, long, politically correct, and translates as: ‘Creationism: Why it’s a bunch of bunk.’”

Linda continued to take pictures as Susan looked around for something to do.

“Oh, look clothing,” Susan said, pointing, running over to the exhibit.

“Must be the gay nerd,” said Linda, following.

She looked over the selection, a frame of odd looking dresses, shorts, and other garments hung up for display.

“Nope, a gay nerd would have more taste.”

“Aw, that’s not true,” Susan said, holding a hot red dress against herself and looking at a full length mirror, “this one says it is ‘color variable. I’m going to try it on,” and began shucking her shorts and top.

Linda rolled her eyes and started to peer around again, looking at the reports for the clothing, looking for something worth stealing.

“Check it out,” said Susan.

The dress reached to mid thigh, a gathered waist and scoop neck with bare shoulders and arms, and would show a generous amount of cleavage, if Susan had had any. A B cup was her pride since she had given up hope of anything larger when she was 16. She did use what she had to good advantage, though. Maybe that’s one of the things that joined her and Susan, who was even smaller than Linda, but it bothered Linda way more.

“Very Marilyn Monroe,” said Linda, “very Seven Year Itch.”

“More Norma Jean, what with my brown hair, but check this out.”

She grabbed the hem of the dress and shifted her finger along it, amazing Linda as the dress changed color from red to orange. Linda looked, stopped searching and did a double take. Susan smiled and shifted the color again, through orange to yellow, then green, blue, indigo and finally violet.

“Damn, that’s not only an A+ worthy science project, that could make a buck.”

“Not finished yet. Watch this.”

She made another adjustment and smiled as the dress went transparent, showing off a pair of red briefs and matching bra.

“Wow.”

“I know, and the undies are the same. Way cool.”

“Take that with us.”

“Only if you take one, too.”

“Sure. Grab one for me, too.”

“Not this one, this one’s mine. I do have this cute pair of jammies for you,” Susan said, throwing a one-piece garment over to her.

Linda caught it and looked it over, a soft, stretchy dark blue jump suit with feet, gloves and hood attached.

“A catsuit,” she said.

“Jammies. The label said bedclothes.”

“Yeah, and I wonder what you do in bed with this outfit on.”

“If it was like that, the crotch would be, uh, ‘available,’” Susan offered.

Linda looked dubious.

“Go ahead, put it on.”

“Nah, I’ll just take it with me. C’mon,” Linda said, making another pass with her flashlight, missing the hall door opening silently.

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s way too small.”

“Way too small,” said Linda, turning, “are you saying I’m fat?”

“No, not at all. Just that you couldn’t get into that outfit on a dare.”

“Oh, yeah. Well, I’ll wear these ‘jamin’ jammies’ and look better than you.”

“Bet you won’t.”

‘You’re on,” and began stripping off her pants and top, and, after a moments hesitation, unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties so the lines would be smoother. She stepped into the neck of the suit and searched until her feet found the feet of the suit. The inside fabric did feel good, Linda noted, very comfortable. The suit got up to her hips but hesitated there.

“A little help.”

“A don’t have any grease,” Susan smirked and sauntered over.

“Never mind that, give me a hand.”

Susan stepped up and through effort and exertion managed to help get Linda into the outfit, hands in gloves, hair in a bun and secured in the hood, neck sealed, complete and very complimentary to her figure, nicely padded hips, thin waist, the blue of the suit, complimenting her blue eyes and would have set off her blond hair nicely, if it had been visible.

“How do I look?”

“Wonderful, my dear trespasser,” said a strange voice in the darkness.

Shocked and scared, the two women turned towards the voice and were momentarily blinded when the hall lights came on. They blinked and were finally able to see a small group of people at the far end of the hall walking towards them: three young men all tall and thin with short, blond hair, each in full robes, and a busty young woman in a short, thin robe hanging on to the one obvious leader, all with some sort of electronic gear on their heads.

“These UV goggles gave us a very clear view of the show you just gave for the last few minutes, " said the one in the plaid robe.

The new group saw red as Linda flushed, they thought from embarrassment and Susan saw as anger. She grabbed the hem of her dress and quickly brought the color back to red.

“This isn’t where the rave is, then,” Susan said in her ditziest voice.

The men shared a glance.

“No,” said the leader, in a plaid robe, reaching for a cell phone, “and I think that the police will be very interested in whatever other excuses you may create.”

His movements reaching for the phone were slow and deliberate and Linda saw how this could play.

“Wait. We didn’t mean any harm.” She began to sashay over to the men, signaling Susan to follow her lead.

“We don’t want the cops involved and we will do what we can to make certain they don’t become involved.”

She had reached the men and found that they weren’t unhandsome, young, no acne; they seemed to have some familiarity with personal grooming and bathing, the leader having some muscular definition. In better clothes, during last call, Linda may even give him a second glance, before settling on someone richer with a better car.

On the other hand, the one on the right in a green robe, the one on the left in the Beverly Hilton robe were not worth a second glance. For reputably being created geniuses, these guys were grinning like idiots. This could be to her advantage.

The girl on the other hand was gorgeous, a little Asian in her, with thick, black hair going down her back in a single braid. Her robe was mid thigh and very sheer, Linda could see that her panties were black and French cut, and she wore no bra to contain her G cup chest, seeming more huge on her small frame. She clung on the plaid covered one like she was drowning and he was a life preserver, the looks she gave him were one of almost religious adoration.

“Maybe you’re right. An innocent misunderstanding. And we could use some help with our science projects.” He put the phone in his pocket, away but near.

“We don’t have to cut up any froggies or anything.”

Linda gave Susan a ‘stop it’ look, Susan gave Linda a ‘make me’ look, Linda was about to give Susan a ‘fine, let’s get it on’ look when plaid robe continued.

“We need some pictures, of the outfits that you’re wearing. We would use Molly here, but she’s too small to do well. Well, most of her is too small.”

He smiled and she blushed, drawing even closer to him.

“We’ll use your digital camera, you’re already wearing the outfits, now all we need is the accessories.” He held his hands out and green robe and Hilton robe each put a collar in his hand, black with gold studs.

“Those are the modify thingies.”

“Yes, they are,” plaid robe, said, cautious. “Do you know what they do?”

“They read your mind,” said green robe. Plaid robe gave him a withering glare and Linda noticed that Molly had a collar on.

“They set up a harmless EM field from the neck up and we can record the changes in you brain that occur when you do certain stuff. Right now, we just record, making a database for later. Just recordings, OK?”

Linda looked from green robe to Hilton robe and noted that neither could meet her eyes.

‘Geniuses’, she thought, and would have snorted. Probably some fetish thing, and these pictures would end up at a stroke site on the internet. Well, better than getting arrested.

“Fine,” she said, holding out her hand. Plaid robe handed her the two collars that she affixed to Susan, then got Susan to help her with hers. After some adjustment, they fit nicely. A momentary tingle caused the hairs on the back of their necks to rise, but that ended quickly.

“Where do you want us?”

Plaid robe paused before answering.

“In front of the automatic clothes display. Where you got your clothing.”

The group moved over to the display, green robe and Hilton robe gathering lights and setting them up before retiring to two different nearby exhibits and fiddling with the displayed electronics.

“Automatic clothing,” said Susan, “because they change color?”

“That and other things,” said green robe, then looked abashed, avoiding plaid robe’s gaze.

The two women took up position next to the display, and, after a little coaching, began to pose, flirting with the camera and draping on each other. At a whisper from plaid robe, Molly left for a moment and came back with bottled water, offering it to Linda and Susan while the guys adjusted the lighting.

“Thanks,” they both said in tandem.

“Hey, you two want something new and cool,” said Molly, in a lowered voice.

“New,” said Susan, interested already.

“Better than anything you’ve had before. Trust me,” she said, holding out two small crystalline objects that looked more like pieces of rock candy than anything else.

“Put it under your tongue. It’s kind of like pop rocks. And more,” Molly said grinning.

The two took the offered item and popped it in their mouths, placing it as instructed. The candy fizzed, the carbonation filling their mouths, tingling pleasantly, then pleasurably.

“Molly, honey, could you move with our two other models. Help them out a little. And lose the robe.”

Molly smiled and untied the robe, taking it off as a half striptease, showing off a huge set of knockers lying high on chest, thrusting upwards and defying gravity.

Susan was amazed at her flat stomach and tiny feet, Linda by her perfect ass leading into long legs. Hilton robe gave a low whistle of appreciation as he and green robe moved back to the displays and began fiddling with various electronic gear.

“Wait a second. What does what she wearing have to do with what we’re wearing?”

Green robe and Hilton robe looked up and adjusted some controls.

‘“Never you mind,” said plaid robe after a moment, and started taking more pictures.

Linda nodded and continued posing, moving closer to Molly as Susan moved in from the other side. Plaid robe hid a smile as green robe and Hilton robe continued looking at monitors and adjusting controls.

After a lot more posing, a bunch more pictures, more than a few giggles, Susan outfit was again transparent and her underwear was a bright violet, plaid robe stopped taking pictures

“That’s enough,” he said, putting down the camera. He looked at both green robe and Hilton robe and got nods back.

“I have just remembered that I have been tres rude to you two girls, having never introduced myself. You may call me ‘Master.”

The two women gave a snort of disgust.

“Like that would happen,” said Linda.

“Yeah,” chorused Susan.

“You both need a change,” plaid robe said, as Linda felt her knee lock all of a sudden. “A big change.”

Molly stepped back and out of the way.

Linda went to check her knee and found that she couldn’t bend at the waist, or at the shoulder.

The ‘rock candy’ suddenly disappeared, but the tingling suddenly spread to their entire body. Their breath came in short pants for a moment until they finally breathed in with one long breath. When they let it out again, their chests stayed large. Then grew more.

Linda and Susan eyes grew big as their breasts grew bigger with each large breath, past a comfortable C to an impressive D through DD to a rarely seen E, not stopping at F, down (or up) the scale to equal Molly’s G, slowing when H was reached and stopping finally at double HH.

Their breathing resumed to normal.

Linda and Susan looked at each other’s new attributes and were even more surprised to find themselves turned on, by each other and themselves.

Plaid robe looked at green robe.

“I like cheerleaders, " said green robe.

“Peggy Sue and the lucky charm,” said plaid robe.

“Yeah.”

“Peggy Sue,” said plaid robe to Susan, and indicating green robe,” Bobby here noticed something about the team.” Susan dress shortened and broke at the waist, into a skirt and a sweater, the skirt short, displaying her beautiful legs and the sweater tightening until it displayed her chest in a breathtaking way.

Susan looked dazed. Linda could feel her arm being forced up and away from her body, her legs being forced apart.

“What,” said Susan, as ‘Bobby’ moved towards her.

“It’s like this, Peggy Sue,” said Bobby, leading Susan away from Linda, her body now in the shape of an X, arms and legs outstretched. Linda saw that a film was forming between her arms and her legs and between her two arms, but only for a moment. She soon found that her head was being forced to face forward.

“When I cum, they win. But things are getting tough.”

Peggy Sue was thoroughly entranced. Linda found that she could move inside her suit but couldn’t affect anything outside the suit.

Linda found Hilton robe filling her vision.

“Let me take you away from all this,” he said.

Hilton robe left her field of vision and Linda felt herself being tilted backward and wheeled away, Hilton Robe whistling an annoying tune in a maddening way.

“I watch the games,” said Bobby. “and get so excited that I pull out my schlong and stroke it. Usually, I cum and they score. But the last game, I couldn’t come that last time, and we only tied.

“I think you can help.”

“How can I help,” Peggy said, breathlessly, clueless.

“By helping me. If you can help make me come, I’m certain they’ll score. You want to help the team, don’t you,” he said.

“Yes, very much.”

“Look, there goes the kickoff, it’s already five minutes in and the rival team scored.”

Peggy Sue looked desolated, then brightened when she realized she could do something about it.

“Quick, take out your, uh thingie, and I’ll give it a hand job.”

“Oh, no. That just won’t do. To do this right, you’ll have to do it.”

Slowly, hesitantly, she opened his robe and slowly slid his boxers off, avoiding glancing at his nude body, remaining on her knees.

Finally, she looked and gasped.

“What?”

He stroked his dick and smiled at her surprise. “Thirty three and a third centimeters. What do you think?”

“I think that I’m going to have to use both hands,” she said, putting practice to her words, cupping his large balls, stroking his length. After a moment, she settled with one hand cupping and massaging the tip of his cock and her other hand just behind the head, slowly shifting up and down the shaft.

Molly had joined plaid robe who watched intently.

“Molly, oral sex.”

“No thanks, I’m fine as I am. ”

“Molly, get down on your god damn knees and start blowing me.”

“Oh, OK,” she said, dropping to her knees and opening his robe, quickly stuffing his cock into her mouth and slowly moving the tip to the back of her throat. The Master smiled.

After a few short minutes of her attentions, Bobby came, hard, his seed flying a meter and a half from his body. He hummed his relief but remained hard, amazing her.

“We scored, Peggy Sue.”

The information flooded Peggy Sue with emotions, she felt happy, excited and, surprisingly, horny.

“We even kept them scoring the rest of the quarter.”

Peggy Sue sighed in relief.

“But then the other team scored again in the second quarter.”

Peggy Sue looked crestfallen.

“What are we going to do,” he asked.

“Another handjob,” she said.

“I don’t think that will do it this time. Something else.”

With a smile of hope and not a little desperation Peggy Sue reached to the hem of her tight sweater and lifted it over her head, displaying her vast HH cup bra and the sumptuousness therein.

“Will this help?”

Bobby swallowed hard.

“Maybe, but I know what will ensure it.”

Peggy Sue put her arms behind her and thrust out her chest even more.

“What,” she said.

“A boob job.”

This mystified her and a puzzled look crossed her face. Bobby could see the wheels slowly turn as she looked down at her already ample chest.

“You want me to get implants so that my boobs are even bigger?”

Both men barked a laugh.

“No, that’s where you put my dick between your gorgeous boobs and rub and caress until I cum. How about it?”

She hesitated, with a look that would pass as pensive on another.

“For the team.”

She brightened and nodded, taking his hand and looking in vain for a bed. She whimpered in displeasure, stamping her feet in frustration (setting up a pleasant reactive movement in her chest) and seemed about to cry when green robe took her in his arms and kissed her, his hands halting her additional movement and staying to steady them.

“I think the others are ready,” said plaid robe, “Molly dear, finish up and we’ll go see.”

Molly firmly held the tip at the back of her throat and sucked for all she was worth, finally rewarded by him filling her mouth with what she found to be a sweet taste, as she had tasted so many times before.

“C’mon rah-rah. We’ll see if they’re ready.”

Green robe broke the kiss with Peggy Sue, dropping his hands from her breasts. She sighed in disappointment and a pleasant pout crossed her face as she put her sweater back on. He took her hand and followed plaid robe and Molly.

Linda had been wheeled into a meeting room off of the main hall, mirrors along one wall. Hilton robe dimmed the lights, closed the door, and then turned her so that she could see what had become of her.

The sight amazed her, the film looked like it was painted on her body, but had gotten solid and thickened behind her, as if she was embedded in a large rectangle going out a dozen centimeters past her out stretched feet and hands, to the right twice the distance and a good meter to her left. She found she could only move her head a little, the rest of her not at all.

She kind of looked like that Harrison Ford guy in that Star Wars movie: three or six or something.

She could see Hilton robe putting down a box in the corner, holding in his hand something about the size of a small TV remote.

“Now for changes, slut,” he said, turning, “and you may call me Marquis.”

“I’ll call you asshole, and don’t you dare even think of doing anything. And call me ‘slut’ again and you’ll be sorry.”

“But you like being called slut,” said Marquis, holding the remote up for a moment. “Correction, it gives you a thrill, raises your arousal, as does my touch.”

He ran his hand up the outside of her leg crossing her hip patting her stomach going across her ribs and bountiful breasts before stopping at a nipple and slowly circling it for a time. Linda found it thrilling, growing damp despite herself, making a vain attempt to cross her legs.

“You may wonder about your ‘automatic clothing,” his fingers still playing with her engorged nipple, to her growing pleasure.

“You friend mentioned bedclothes. She was correct to a point. As you can see, your outfit has expanded and encased you, though you still feel quite comfortable.”

She had to admit to herself that she was comfortable, considering the circumstances. He moved behind her, lowing her backwards to the floor, then taking the dolly away to the corner, then came back to repeat the movements.

“That’s right, you are such a slut that you wear a mattress on your back.”

She gasped at the realization and tried to move into his touch, but was prevented by her outfit. She moaned her frustration.

“Since you legs are already apart, how about a little access.”

Suddenly, she could feel that the fabric around her crotch was gone, then a padding under her butt as it was raised. She looked in vain for ‘Marquis’, could hear his steps, but gasped when she felt him at her pussy. It took her a moment to identify the feelings as his lips on her lips, then his tongue inside her, playing, searching for her clit.

“My, your soaking,” he said, “probably more so than you’ve been in your life.”

Linda gasped again as she felt herself get wet, then wetter, then wetter still.

“As a matter of fact, you gush when you come, and you’re nice and vocal when you’re excited.”

Linda yelped, and would have covered her mouth if she had been able.

“You son of a bitch, fuckface,” she said, without a trace of punning,” get me the fuck out of this, stop this now, you’re going to pay—”

“Only positive things, please, encouragement, endearments and suggestions to your lovers.”

“Put your tongue right back where it was, thrust deeper, yes, that’s it -aaahh,” she screamed, gushing throughout.

Marquis came up for air and then scooted up so that he was lying beside her. She could still only look straight up until he took the remote and adjusted it. She could then turn her head

“A sweet kiss for your lover,” he said.

Her mouth parted and she shifted towards him and was stopped by the fabric. She strained forward and he teased her for a moment until he leaned in and met her lips, giving her a soft kiss. Their tongues tangoed.

He finally broke it when the door opened.

“Look what we have here,” said plaid robe when he entered with the other three.

“What do we have here,” said Hilton robe, annoyed at the interruption and trying to decipher Plaid robe searching look.

“Three very beautiful girls who aren’t caught up in their own beauty.”

Hilton robe nodded, understanding, and pointed at the remote sized device.

“I like that. But not only that, they also appreciate the beauty of each other.”

The girls glanced at each other, a smile crossing their lips.

“Well I see three beautiful women who not only fully appreciate the beauty of other woman, but are turned on by the women in this room,” said green robe.

The smiles fell off and the girls looked away from each other embarrassed, blushing.

Plaid robe rolled his eyes at the difficulty.

“And it feels natural and good. They have no problems being aroused by another girl, and even enjoy the feelings, almost as much as they enjoy being aroused by a guy, especially the guys in this room.”

He looked pointedly at green robe who hung his head, properly chastised. Plaid robe let it hang there for a moment before continuing.

“Hey, no harm, no foul. Now, I believe we were about to have some boob jobs.”

Hilton robe brightened at that.

“Yeah, baby,” he said, moving to straddle Linda, placing his long prick between her huge lovely breasts, grabbing them with both hands with great relish and a groan of pleasure as he wrapped her boobs around his dick and began to pump. “Yeah,” he breathed heavily.

“Jumping the gun, aren’t you,” said Plaid robe. “No matter, she really enjoys it.”

Linda’s feelings went from anger to pleasure, finding his hands on her boobs felt quite good, his prick laying between them gave her a sense of completion, and his pumping and mauling were a stairway to orgasm.

“As a matter of fact all three girls really enjoy their boobs being touched, a lot,” he said, bending his mouth to Molly’s nipple and popping it his mouth, squeezing her pleasure pillows softly with his hands, his fingers trailing over her flesh. She squealed and squirmed. “It’s amazing just how sensitive these huge hooters are. These girls can come from breast simulation alone,” and Molly shuddered to show just how true his words were.

“C’mon, Peggy Sue,” said green robe, leading her to Linda’s ‘bed’, “we have a game to win.”

Peggy Sue brightened, now that she had a goal, now that she had something to distract her from seeing all these people do these very strange things.

She stripped off her form-fitting sweater again, unhooked her bra, letting her large sensitive breasts free, her nipples stiffening in the air. She looked down at her gorgeous friend, noticing her lovely eyes and just how kissable her lips were.

She laid down on the bed and invited Bobby over to her, turning away as he stripped off his pants and threw them in a corner and meeting him with a kiss as he straddled her, laying his manly length between her overgrown orbs. His hands played with her nipples, as she grabbed both boobs and slowly made them meet. She caught his eye and held it as she rubbed them up and down his length, enjoying it possibly almost as much as he did.

She looked to her left and saw that Molly was equally occupied with plaid robe’s dick sliding through her massive mammeries. Susan looked towards Linda when she heard her say:

“Take-take the fabric off. It’ll feel better.”

“I’m fine,” he said still thrusting.

She moaned in frustration and wiggled her fingers and toes, in vain.

Her moaning and encouragement got the other three women going and soon they mirrored Linda’s cries and encouragements until first plaid robe climaxed under Molly’s expert ministrations, then ‘Bobby’, then finally ‘Marquis’, their jiz covering a nice area of the women’s huge ones.

Then men relaxed while the woman enjoyed their new adornments, spreading the cream over their orbs, Susan helping out the still immobile Linda.

“Molly, baby, go get some towels and regular water to clean up. And hurry.”

Molly scooted out, jiggling pleasantly, and returned quickly.

When she returned, the three men were gathered in a group, speaking in low tones. Plaid robe looked up at her entrance.

“Molly, honey, help the girls clean up and have them help clean you up. Give a yell when you’re ready.”

Molly nodded and moved over to the Linda bed where she found Linda trying to convince ‘Peggy Sue’ to release her.

“Susan, get me out of this.”

“No bed lady, I’m Peggy Sue, not Susan. You must be thinking of someone else.”

“Couldn’t be me,” said Molly, joining them and applying a damp cloth to clean up the cum. “My name’s Molly, and I’m not smart enough to work anything.” She handed another cloth to Peggy Sue.

“Here, help me clean up.”

Peggy Sue had no problem with this since cleaning was one of her favorite things and it took her mind off all the naked people. She began stroking Linda’s breast.

“C’mon, it kinda inflated. There must be a valve or something. And cut that out,” Linda said, feeling her arousal growing under the girls attention.

Molly licked Linda’s nipple in passing as she wiped her down.

“Cut what out,” she asked, innocently.

“I don’t think girls ought to lick other girls,” said Peggy Sue, embarrassed just by speaking about it, but thrilled at the same time.

“Or sure, usually,” said Molly, “but even when we’re this cute.”

She applied her cloth to Peggy Sue.

“Or this close,” she roamed up and down Peggy Sue’s body, cleaning off her nipples six or seven times.

“Or if we really, really want to.”

Linda was silent, watching, waiting.

Molly stopped cleaning and took Peggy Sue’s chin in her hands, turning her head towards the mirror.

“It’s just us girls. Nobody else around. Aren’t we gorgeous.”

Peggy Sue looked at the three of them.

“Yes.”

“Ever kiss a girl?”

Peggy Sue tried to look away, but couldn’t.

“No.”

“Ever want to?”

“Yes,” she said, her head being turned to face Molly.

“Now?”

“Uh—”

Her reply was stopped by Molly’s kiss, which she soon returned with enthusiasm. Their breasts mashed together and dangled over Linda’s chest, seemingly teasing her.

“Hey, woman trapped as bed over here. Give me something.”

Molly shifted and Peggy Sue followed, leaving their four big ones in range of Linda’s mouth, which she took advantage of, licking a nipple, suckling a breast.

Peggy Sue first gasped at the feeling, then fell into it, enjoying. Then gasped again when a finger found her, then leaned into it, enjoying.

A clap startled them and Peggy Sue moved away, glancing furtively at the other two girls.

“Hi, Bobby,” she said, waving and making a vain attempt to cover herself.

“Oh, this is great,” said green robe, “I thought I would have to do a lot of talking to convince her to go all the way. But now this?”

“Peggy Sue, how could you,” he said stepping forward.

“What,” she said, cringing back and attempting to look innocent.

“I saw you kissing that other girl. Are you a homosexual?”

She leapt up, the three men were impressed.

“No, Bobby, baby, I love only you,” she said, embracing him.

“You say that, but I don’t see it. If you want to keep me, you’d better show me,” he said, his finger playing with the waistband of her skirt.

She bit a lip in thought.

“C’mon, Peggy Sue, you don’t want a bad reputation at school.”

She finally nodded, resignedly, then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt, scooted it down, stepping out of it.

She waited, expectedly, and then looked down as he gestured for to remove her briefs. She repeated the actions and stood there, gloriously naked.

Bobby gestured to the bed and she lay down next to Linda, ignoring her friend’s plaintive cries. Another gesture and she spread her legs and lifted her knees.

Bobby smiled and jumped on top her, fumbled with his dick at her hole before slamming it home, making her lift and gasp, crying for more.

“You wonderful men, you’re making her a real woman,” said Linda, but her tone said something harsher, more accusing.

Hilton robe leered, pulled out the remote again and soon had Linda in a similar position, and repeated green robe’s action. Linda also cried out, inarticulate.

“That’s right,” said plaid robe, “she is. Good for her. Good for you. Molly, dear, take off your panties, bend over the table and spread your legs.”

Molly did as told with a giggle, wriggling her ass for emphasis and enticement. Plaid robe went over and shifted into her with a sigh of contentment and began thrusting in earnest.

“But all you girls really enjoy sex, giving and receiving, spreading you legs for men and each other. You easily orgasm, and multiple orgasm, and you find great enjoyment in reciprocation: giving an orgasm each and every time you receive one.”

For a few minutes the room was filled with the sound of the men’s’ grunts and the women’s’ cries, moans and encouragement’s, until, one by one, the men came, spent, and rested. The women attempted to cuddle afterwards.

“Now we have a few changes,” said Plaid robe, after a few minutes, “probably nothing you’re not used to, though.

“You’ll dress more appropriately to your new figures: shorts and short skirts, tight pants, cropped tops, tight sweaters, that sort of thing, in variant materials: vinyl, spandex, rubber.”

“Tasteful in a slutty way,” suggested Green Robe.

“You’ll go back to community college, finish, then go on to university, studying hard, making us proud. I think a 3.5 GPA would be sufficient.”

“How about having them support themselves as strippers,” said green robe.

“Good, but this is better,” said plaid robe. “You will each get two, count ‘em two, minimum wage food service jobs: Megaburger, Chicken Dee Lite, whatever, which you will do your best at. If you don’t already live together, you’ll get an apartment near campus.”

“Why is that better?”

“Strippers are less approachable. If you see these woman behind the counter saying ‘you want fries with that,’ -

“The world would be a much better place,” said Hilton robe, “but the math doesn’t work very well: fifty plus hours a week for sleep, twenty for classes, forty for homework, fifty or so for work, no time for travel or anything else. And how will they afford their new wardrobe, the apartment, going out...”

Plaid robe thought for a moment.

“I think I have a solution for that. Oh, this is a good one: you two will remain chaste, no boyfriends, acting normally and working a lot to save money until you get into University. Then the instructions go into effect. Within the first week, you’ll start trawling the student union. When you find a guy with some sci-fi type material: book, gaming material, whatever, you’ll engage them in conversation.”

“After checking them out, you’ll, ah—”

“Bet them they can’t make you cum,” offered Hilton robe.

“Yes, I like it. When you lose, you’ll reveal the stakes: that you will...

“Give him a hundred orgasms,” said green robe.

“That’ll take, what, two weeks.”

“Six orgasms a day, seven on weekends? Let’s give them some sleep.”

“Okay. That will take at least a month, and will include, but not limited to: vaginal, oral, hand—”

“Good morning blowjob, goodnight blowjob, my, you look horny blowjob...”

“Well, whatever the guy wants, and what you can create. You may quit one of your jobs so that you have more time to fuck your boyfriend. That will be your reason for leaving. After the bet is over, you will gently break up with him, and find a second job. These are the only guys you will date.”

“Oh, and at least one threesome session with you, the guy and your best girlfriend,” said Hilton robe. “And, can we get some con action?”

“Yes, very good. If there is a science fiction type convention in the area, you will go and take a room. Every hour, you will pick up some guy, take him back to your place, and boff him well.”

“Ew,” said green robe.

“What?”

“I’m thinking that cons are often four days long. How would you like to be guy number ninety on Sunday night after they haven’t been sleeping since Thursday?”

The three reflected for a moment and grimaced.

“And what if they have a boyfriend at the moment,” he continued.

“Okay, you’re right. How about this then, if there is a science fiction type convention during the time that you and your present boyfriend are going together, you will go with him, taking a room, and, on at least one of the days of the con, dress up in sexy Scifi inspired costume and act appropriately. If you don’t have a boyfriend at the moment, you will get a room, find a different guy every, what, twelve hours—”

“A nooner and midnighter, yeah.”

“Boff him well, break up with him, gently, then find a different guy-you get the idea.”

“Damn, these bitches will be a nerd’s dream.”

“I’m thinking more of a wet dream.”

The three men laughed with almost a giggling quality.

“What about their clothes and stuff.”

“They’ll accept gifts. If you were an ordinary Joe and your new girlfriend is giving two to three orgasms a day, wouldn’t you give them a rubber cat suit if they asked?

“And what about after they graduate?”

Plaid robe thought for a moment.

“You’ll come back here for further instructions.”

“Now, off with you. Have fun with it.”

Epilogue

Kane Foster was sitting in the student union rereading page one hundred of a hardcover copy of Dune. His buddy had suggested he do this saying that ‘it would be a good thing to do’ with a sort of leer.

If he hadn’t known the man from Kane’s short stint in the marines, before the accident, which ended Kane’s military career but did gain him a disability check a month for life, he would not have even considered it. But the man had also led him back to school and all those opportunities (coeds) that were now open to him. He had read Dune when he was a kid and there were so many other books to read that weren’t written before he was born he could read-

“Ahem,” a woman’s voice said in a sing song, “what’cha ya reading.”

Kane was rendered speechless. Even in this age of relatively cheap body modifications, she was spectacular. Dressed in a tiny skirt and small top standing in ten cent high heels was a long haired blond, thin waist, long legs, slim hips, a perfectly made up face and breasts. Huge ones. Mouth watering. Bra less, which was amazing considering their size. Her nipples seemed to be always pointing at him.

“The book,” she continued. “In your hands.”

She seemed amused; as if aware what affect her figure was having on him. With a body like that, made up like that, within an easy throw of looking like a streetwalker, she must have intimate knowledge of how she effected men, men with a lot more experience than Kane.

“Ugh, Dune,” he was able to stammer, offering her a seat at his table.

“Ah, the Dune corner,” she said, quietly, as she sat down.

“What?”

“Oh, nothing. I’m Linda, by the way. How do you like it?”

“Kane,” he said, rising slightly from his chair and shaking her proffed hand, “well, I read it when I was a kid, but I get it more now that I’m an adult. Interactions, philosophy, that sort of thing.”

“Do you remember the old movie series, Star Wars?”

“Sure. Saw them all half a dozen times years ago.”

“They never revealed Darth Vader’s father’s name. What do you think of the idea that his dad was Paul Atraides?”

He smiled at that and they began to talk pleasantly for about an hour on the subject of science fiction, the latest remake, the technology, the fan support, the latest phenomenon, and what was in the future.

They got up and went and bought sodas, continuing to talk, coming back to the same table.

Kane’s side of the conversation became less so as he watched her toy with the straw of the drink, acting very suggestive, sucking on it, playing with it, swirling around her lips, at one point bobbing up on down with it trying to get that last bit of soda away from the ice.

“Kane,” she said, finally, watching him chug the last of his soda, timing the moment from experience, “you said you were a betting man. I have one for you. I bet you can’t make me cum.”

She was rewarded with a spit shot and soda up his nose as he grabbed napkins to clean up his mess, coughing. She added three points to her total score.

“What, now, here,” he whispered, leaning forward. “You’re not serious.”

She made like she was thinking for a moment.

“Well, here would be fine, but I think my apartment would be better, my room mate is at job number two until after six tonight. And I am always serious about sex. Except when I’m laughing and giggling. C’mon.”

She got up and he collected his gear and followed, hurrying to catch up but not too fast as he wanted to watch her walk for a minute or two.

They walked out of the union together and caught the late afternoon winds. She caught him staring at her now erect nipples.

“Can’t be the cold,” she said, “because then you wouldn’t be sporting a stiffie too.”

He fumbled to offer her his jacket but she waved it away saying it wasn’t too far and strode away. He hurried after her and in less then ten minutes she was swiping her keycard and entering her code to get into her apartment in a converted warehouse.

“Leave your gear there,” she said, indicating a small table next to the door, taking his book from him and laying it on the table. Kane noticed that there was some sort of manga already there.

The apartment was small, kitchen led into dining room led into living room, four doors across from the front doors turned out to be two bedrooms, with a bathroom and a walk in closet between, windows looking into an airshaft. It was clean and tidy.

She kicked off her shoes as she crossed the long room towards her bedroom, her smile inviting him to follow.

Her bed was overlarge, barely enough room to walk, large posters adorned the walls.

Kane looked around the room as she fiddled in the closet putting away her shoes. The posters were of one or often two beautiful, busty women in sexy clothing and poses: bikini on the beach, french maid in a castle, lingerie on a bed, etc. Very professionally done, backgrounds undoubtedly added by computer later. It took a moment for him to note that one of the women was the one in front of him.

She smiled as he turned towards her and nodded.

“About our bet.”

“Yes. What are the stakes?”

“Well, how about that if I lose and you make me cum, I have to give you, say, a hundred orgasms.”

He gulped.

“And if I lose and you don’t come?”

She removed her top, allowing her glorious knockers their full emancipation.

He swallowed.

“Then you got to see me naked. How’s that?”

He was staring.

“Hello, hello, I’m up here,” she said, snapping her fingers at chest height and bringing his attention up to her face. “It’s OK, I get that a lot. How do you want to do this?”

He thought for a moment.

“Oral, on the bed,” he said, and, after a moment, “can I help you with your skirt.”

She stopped from clambering over the bed.

‘Maybe this one will be OK,’ she thought, and turned to him with a welcoming smile.

“Sure,” she said, turning her back for his access.

The zipper was short and bisected the skirt, unzipping it removed the skirt. Kane was not surprised that all she wore underneath was a small, make that very small, thong, nor was he surprised that it was black. What did surprise him was that she was wearing a garter belt and hose. he sat down on the bed.

“I’ve always heard of them but I’ve never actually seen them,” he said, running his hands down the length and breadth of them. She helped by turning appropriately. He slowly slid her thong down her legs while looking her in the eyes.

“Would you mind much leaving them on while we, uh—”

“Not at all,” heaving an interior sigh. ‘Another one hundred orgasms and I can try to find another normal guy.’

She got into a comfortable position on the bed, and, after savoring the moment, he joined her, started kissing on the mouth and then moved south, pausing at points of interest before finally arriving at the promised land, hairless, wet and inviting.

After only a few minutes of his ministrations he (and she) was rewarded by a significant moan and her orgasm.

He clambered up and joined her.

“Oh, shucky darn,” she said. “You won the bet.”

She gently grasped his cock.

“Stop poking my in the stomach with that thing.”

He began to shift away from her when he was stopped by her grip.

“Start poking me in here,” she said, guiding him to her pussy, slowly letting him slide in.

He began to poke with vigor, following her instructions, first asked, then screamed and alternatingly moaned, she clawing at his back with cries of: “faster, harder, fuck me long time, yes, yes, yes.”

He finally came and Linda made a mental count of ‘one down, ninety nine to go.”

He stayed in her at her request and they stayed together quietly for a moment, finally dozing.

They were awakened by the front door being slammed, the table being knocked over and much giggling and shushing, as well as a yelp of pleasure.

“My roommate’s home,” she yawned, “with her boyfriend.” She began to get up. “Want anything from the kitchen?”

She put on a short, thin blue robe, smiling as he drank in her lush figure.

“No, but I could use the bathroom.”

“Oh, sure,” she said, throwing him a slightly longer robe. “I’ll bring a snack.”

She left the door ajar as he got up and threw on the offered robe, exiting to the small bathroom.

As he left the bathroom he noted that she was preoccupied in the kitchen and took a moment to listen at the door of the other bedroom. He heard the radio on low as well as soft cries, moaning, and a rhythmic thumping.

‘At least she gets along with her roommate,’ he thought, ‘they’re so much alike.’

He heard give a low whistle as she left the kitchen carrying a tray and saw her jerk her head to the bedroom. She had turned the radio on low by the time he entered.

‘Different station,’ he noted.

“Susan’s probably celebrating her quitting one of her jobs,” said Linda, as she fiddled with the tray m”she always does that when she gets a new fella.”

The tray featured a large snack: toast, jam, juice, some sandwich meat chocolate and whip cream which she had her hands on.

“These are for me. Or, rather, for us to lick off each other. If that’s OK?”

It was more than OK, and snacking beget feeding each other which beget eating each other out.

And the evening became the night and most everything was fine.

As Linda was falling asleep she finished her mental calculations: ninety-seven more orgasms for him, eighteen months more until graduation, less than a thousand orgasms until we go back to those guys.

She yawned silently.

Which makes two more semesters of target practice, two more semesters to make explosives with deadman’s switches in case they make it so we can’t shoot them, two more semesters to find those anti rape devices that we can put up our twats that will cut off any dick that invades, two more semesters...

And she finally fell to a sleep that was nearly dreamless.