The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Story is a work of fiction. It has no connection to real life in a lot of ways. You may notice that character’s names have parts left out. This is so that you, the reader, may so choose to input names for the characters to fit your reality.

If you wish to post my story elsewhere, please do so, but only after you have asked for my direct permission. This story is for enjoyment only, and should not be taken as the truth.

Synopsis: A power has been awakened in human evolution. This story deals with the trials and life of a group of 12 such people.

Auras

Prologue

I was running for dear life. There was no way I could get away alive, unless they got bored and left me alone, as they sometimes did. But I was an easier kid to pick on. I was shorter than most kids in my class, and even in grade 7, I still hadn’t hit that growth spurt that most of my friends had. I was overweight, and short, which made me look like a running ‘pudding cup’, as I was called. It was torture on anyone’s conscious, and I felt like a pudding cup while running. I jiggled and wiggled, even slightly waddled when I walked normally. But now, older kids were running after me, trying to get my money from me. I was an easy target, as I’d rather give it up than get beaten for it. It was only 5 dollars, but that was mine for not eating junk food for a week. It was a reward for hard work, and I intended to use it. I was going to the convenience store to buy myself a bottle of pop, and had run into the three teens. They apparently didn’t have enough money for something, and I had a five dollar bill clenched in my hand. They wanted it, badly enough to risk fighting me out in the open for it.

As I waddle-ran to the store entrance, I saw the door start to open. I caught the door handle, and flung myself in the store. The man behind the counter, Mr. Asian Man, saw me burst in and asked what my hurrying was about. I told him that I was being chased by older kids, and I needed some place to hide out for a while. This was the moment my life more or less changed, for better or worse. He sort of got glassy-eyed, like he was aware of his life and his surroundings, but didn’t seem to really care except finding me a good hiding place. He led me to the back room, and told me to stay in here for a moment.

I was out of breath, and feeling fairly faint. I hadn’t run that hard in a while, and my lungs were heaving from it. I tried to catch my breath, and noticed that there was a pretty young girl back there, looking at me with a confused expression. Which was alright; I mean, I had just been let in here for no good reason, panting and tired. I heard sirens approaching from a cop car, and then some talking, yelling, and a door slammed shut. The sirens faded, and the kindly Asian Man let me back out of the room. I glanced once more at the girl, and she smiled a bit and waved a goodbye.

I was led out to the front of the store, and there were two of the teens. Apparently the other one was shoved into the back seat of a cop car, on the way to his house to do some explaining. The other two kids looked sheepish, and fairly fled the store when the Asian Man said they were to leave. He smiled and turned to me, and asked if I was okay. I replied that I was, and, still out of breath, asked if I could still come here. He nodded and laughed a yes, and I smiled in response. I walked to the back, for a bottle of Orange Crush. I really wanted something to drink right now, and this felt like the best moment for it. I walked back to the counter, and asked him “I’ll take this.” I was about to say please, but the man just got that faraway look in his eyes, and mumbled a “Sure, kid. Whatever you want.” I sort of stood there waiting for him to open the till or take my money, but he snapped back to reality, and laughed again. “No no, it’s yours. I don’t need to sell you something that’s already yours!” It was kind of odd, but I blessed my great luck for the day and headed home. I drank my pop on the way home, strolling more than waddling, for I felt like a new kid for once.