The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

The High School Dance

Well, it’s been a while, to be sure. Now I’m in grade 10, and the second day of school has come upon us. I still haven’t had the opportunity to speak to the new kids at school. Oh, that’s right! I forgot to tell you, I moved. I convinced my parents that Ontario was a better place to go and live, and go to school, and work. They agreed, and settled upon a small little city called Burlington. It was about an hour outside Toronto, and near enough to Hamilton so my dad could drive to work everyday without having to use a train. Though he did sometimes, just to add spice to his life, or cut back on inflating gas prices.

Dad now worked at a successful home realtor business, and Mom did financial consulting. They were both out of the house for hours all day, and sometimes didn’t come home until late at night, around 11 or midnight sometimes. That meant that I had the house to myself a lot. I took good care of it, and refrained from trashing it. I was a good kid at heart, though in my mind I was a usurper of minds. That was alright, I hadn’t done anything yet to warrant me going to jail, or being prosecuted for anything. I had been in to see my new school yesterday (a Tuesday), the ‘official’ first day of school, though after the first week was when it really started up. I sat down with my guidance counselor, and spoke to him about what I wanted to take that year. I ‘suggested’ that I get good grades from him, even if my teachers didn’t think so. He agreed of course, though it seems harder for me to ask older people than younger people, or people my own age. I had to explain a few things for him, like what I really meant in some cases, because of our new-age MSN speak and online lingo. He got it eventually, and I was put in a nice Drama class as first period. Though I could have just said that I didn’t want to go to school, and tell him to check off everything that I didn’t want to do, I still wanted a challenge in my life, and though getting good grades was cheating slightly, I still wanted to be able to learn how to do most things the old fashioned way.

It was there, in Grade 10, that I met Heather. She was a cute girl, smallish and kind of rounded out a bit more than other girls, but there was a definite attractiveness to her. That and she did have a large DD rack. That helped in winning me over to get her. I really didn’t know much in the way of relationships, though I had read erotic stories and masturbated enough to know what felt and sounded good. I didn’t know how to handle a real relationship, but if things got too bad, then I knew that I could either move it along to bigger and better places, or end it quickly without any pain to either of us. There was a slight drawback to my powers, you see. I had conditioned myself, thoughtfully, to never be told by my own voice to do something. I had worried about that for a while, before recording my own voice, and playing it back so I could hear it. It also helped, because now if I even did somehow get told to forget something or do something, I could choose to obey or ignore the command. That helped in the long run, as you will soon see.

Heather and I shared our Drama class in the morning, and according to rumors spouted by the scorned men and lucky guys, she apparently ‘gave it up easily’, whatever that meant. I didn’t really know how to go about asking her out, but I did start hanging out with her guy friends. That brought me to a closer proximity with her at most times of the day. We shared Drama and Math classes, and we both had a spare period for fourth period, giving us a longer lunch period. That and with lunch included, the only time I didn’t see her was 2nd period, when I had English and she had Photography. She wanted to get into McGill or some other obscure college here for an arts course. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to get into, though I was introduced into the Vocal Music program eventually by Heather. Once again, ahead of myself.

Heather and I became good friends, and I hung out with her friends as well from time to time. We eventually became the bridge to merging our friends together. Heather’s friends were somehow equally buxom females: Jess, sporting DD’s of her own, looking much like Heather but with a smaller and more impish face, full of mischief and naughty thoughts; Blair, having a smaller C cup rack, but the sporty person of the group; Denise, who was shaped like Blair, but had a slightly cuter face (Blair had freckles, and Denise didn’t); and lastly Emily, the small but fiery temptress of Grade 10, with no figure to speak of, unless you measured her against a wall.

Now, Heather and I both knew that in order for us to work well together, we would need to merge our friends together. Our problem, the girls were more mature than the guys were. That happens, of course, but even more so in this case. There was Ivan, a small Indian kid (like from Asia, not from Canada); Justin, a Greek kid who was lanky and about as nerdy as they came; and Jesse, a large kid (like me when I was younger, but whereas I grew up eventually, he kept growing out) who played videogames like a fish needs water. We were a classy bunch. Our main problem was that the girls had one more girl than was needed to pair us all up for the nights to come. That was a slight drawback, until Blair was called away by a fair-haired guy named Bryan, who she goes out with to this day.

So now we had 4 guys and 4 girls, and a dance approaching. Though Heather and I weren’t going out at the time, this was the best time I had to ‘suggest’ to her that we go together, and the other 3 guys and girls go together as well, and that together we go to the dance in one big car. Well, the others didn’t know this, but I had been able to get my G2 at the age of 15, thank you farming laws and Saskatchewan. So I had the availability and knowledge to drive a car. But this night would take some planning. We had a week to prepare, and I did.

My first stop was Heather. I cornered her one lunch, almost literally, and tried to ask her out before I tried anything else. She readily accepted, much to my surprise. It was clearly a ‘friend-date’ but that was enough of a toe-hold for me. I asked her what the dance was, and she said a school dance, so nothing formal. Excellent news, to be sure.

Next were Heather’s friends. Blair and Bryan had taken a ‘leave of absence’ in this point in their relationship, as was bound to happen multiple times until around April, but she was the least of my concerns. Actually, she made my job a little easier. She wanted to go to the dance, and Bryan wouldn’t take her, so she had decided to go without him. This meant an extra special night for me. I still had six days to go, and rested for the busy weekend.

My weekend went something like this.

Not exactly a taxing schedule, but it was enough to make me tired this week coming. Not only that, but school on Monday was enough to keep me tired just thinking about it.

The day has finally arrived. My parents are going out for the night to ‘renew their relationship’ and that left me and my friends alone for most of the night. Best part of all, with no parents around, and neighbors who are surprisingly deaf to loud music at night and yelling, there were no distractions to keep us from having a good time all night.

Heather was at her door when I drove to pick her up. I had a pickup truck, blue with a green flame on the hood. It looks good, even though we don’t use it that much, and the underside of the back left wheel was beginning to rust a bit. The point was to make a big hit with her parents, even if they did accept me in their life as of right now. If Heather ever came home and said “He dumped me”, I would instantly be forgotten from their house life, and they would revert, slowly, to their original selves. No sense in giving them a mental breakdown.

She was dressed in a low cut top, showing off ample cleavage and a good deal of skin apart from that. She also had on a short skirt, black with pink striped sides. When I started up the truck again, she was surprised at my sound system. Well, that does merit some explanation. See, a while back, Dad had got a pay raise after bringing me to work. He had been so happy; he had bought me the truck as a sort of gift. Jesse and his dad were auto mechanics, and we had decided to up the ante on my truck. We had taken off the back hood partition, and put some heavy duty speakers in there. There were two to each side; one pointing inside, the other speaker pointing outside. They were small and not very bulky, but we did have to change the interior a small bit. There wasn’t anything wrong with it, and we liked the way it had come out. Before the alteration, it had a dinky tape player and small indoor speakers. Those we left, but also added a CD player to it. The tape player was left in, because there were rumors of a new Apple product going around called an iPod that was going to come out soon for the market. With my dad’s connections, I had an advance copy. It wasn’t as good as a regular one, but it still did the job. 500 songs and one little device; it’s a dream come true for the teen on the go.

Heather was the first picked up, and then Jess in black lycra pants and a low cut dark blue shirt of her own; Blair and Jesse decked out in the back, Blair wearing a tight shirt and long black shorts; Denise, wearing an apparent bikini with arms and legs attached, bringing Justin with her; and lastly Emily and Ivan, both of whom were wearing jeans and a clean shirt. There was little more than enough room for two buxom beauties in the front area, so the others were put into the back of the truck. The back had more padding on it than usual, because I had known that this was going to be a bit harder than usual to pick people up in a three passenger truck. There was some foam mattress pretty much soldered onto the metal, and blankets and whatnot for if it got cold. All in all, it was like a mini home away from home if I needed it to be. But I really do have to keep from getting ahead of myself. This elated them very much, not being able to do it much. To me, it was little more than a remembrance of when I lived in Saskatchewan. I usually rode in the back on the way into town with the family. That seemed so long ago. Mom and Dad were now professional business people, and I was a usurper of minds.

Heather lightly rested her hand on mine, and I came back to the present. My mind may have been elsewhere, but my driving reflexes were still intact. We had put on some dance music, according to Heather, but I was just too out of touch to be sure. I wasn’t that big on music these days, preferring Meatloaf’s Bat Out of Hell album to Britney Spears. I just listened to the music; the girls apparently liked it enough to start dancing as much as they could in the truck without standing up. The guys were sort of grimacing, so I suggested to Heather that she choose another non-girl song after this one was done. She agreed, kissing my cheek softly. I liked the feeling of someone other than my mom kissing me on the cheek. This was soft and tender, like a hug, but with lips. I wanted to kiss her back, but I had to keep my eyes on the road. Thankfully, the school wasn’t very far away; otherwise I would have suggested our own party in my truck. We arrived in classic fashion with the music blaring, girls screaming at each other’s sluttish clothes, and guys winking and waving at each other. No one else seemed to care that I had teens in the back of my truck; in fact, it was approved of by everyone it seemed.

Jess and Heather left the truck, and joined the others in the back of the truck. The doors hadn’t opened yet to let kids enter the school, so they were getting started by themselves. I didn’t really care, because my truck’s shocks could take the beating they were dishing out. I just sat in the car, unsure of what to do. I had finally made up my mind to go and join them when my door opened of its own accord, and in jumped Heather. She had to climb over me to sit next to me, and that was the plan apparently. She liked me; that much was clear. I closed the door behind her, and she was sitting on my lap, knees pressed to either side of me. The couples in the back didn’t really care, as they were having too much fun. I hadn’t told Heather to do this, or the others to start their own party; this was purely her own doing. Heather asked if I was going to come in or not, and I just nodded, smiling at my own stupidity. Here was a girl, whose giant rack was inches from my face, and I was worried about going outside of my truck or not. Idiot, idiot, idiot. I was still trying to look away from her cleavage, when she moved forward slightly, and put her head down on my shoulder. That made her shirt drop down a bit more, letting me see more of her chest. My god, having never seen breasts this large on a girl before, I was in heaven! I didn’t know what to do. Heather did, though.

“Go ahead. Lick them or touch them, I need to be felt up badly.”

I did just that. I brought up my hands, and touched her breasts from outside her shirt. They were too close to my face to touch them nakedly, and I didn’t want to look at anything else right then. Well, that was easily taken care of. I pushed my head forward, and let my tongue snake out. I was about to lick her right breast, when I head Denise yell out “Oh, the doors!” and I jerked my head back. Heather just smiled a bit, and I noticed that my hands hadn’t left her chest. She took them off gently, giving me a push slightly, and rolled herself to my right, so she sat in the middle of the front seat. Her short skirt was riding up a bit, and my eyes followed her hands down. She pulled the skirt back down, and whispered in my ear “I’m not wearing any underwear. None. At. All.”

Oh boy, did that ever get me hot! I was sweating buckets, I was sure, before she left the truck to join Jess waiting there. She spoke animatedly, and they were almost to the school when I jumped back to reality, and took off after them. I locked the truck, and covered the speakers, and then raced to the doors. I had lost a lot of weight in three years. I wasn’t lean, but I wasn’t fat. I was known as more of a teddy bear. I was cute and just pudgy enough not to be fat but not desperately skinny. All in all, I wasn’t breathing as heavily as I used to when I reached my friends.

We waited in line, which was going quickly, and when it came for my turn, I realized my mistake! My ticket was in my truck, which was in the parking lot, and we were the next to last ones to be let in. I didn’t have the time to go and get it, so I ‘suggested’ that they let me in. And the ‘bouncers’ parted, letting me enter. I thanked my lucky stars for this gift. It came in handy from time to time.

We entered the gym, which was packed near to the brim with dancing and grinding students. It was a video dance, meaning that most of the music had the videos to go along with it. Needless to say, the guys that weren’t confident about dancing were standing on one side of the gym, near the bleachers. They were either with girls who also didn’t like to dance, or ones who needed a rest for a moment. Justin, Ivan and Jesse were there for most of the dance, except the slower songs, where they shone more or less. Justin even knew how to samba pretty well. Well, as they say, To Each His Own.

By the end of the dance, which was around ten that night, most teens didn’t want the night to end. They were happy and hot and sweaty, and the girls especially were getting used to taking clothes off. Heather was one of the girls that had dressed appropriately, having a skirt for a breeze and a cut off shirt for her arms. She was still a little bigger than most of the beauty queen types, but there was nothing wrong with a sweat glistening girl who had no underwear on. What shocked me more than that, though, was that she didn’t want to dance with anyone else but myself. That was a surprise, and a nice one. I appreciated the gesture, even if she didn’t know she was doing it.

Well, we were finally pushed out of the school at 10:10. The adults wanted to go home, and the volunteer policemen had already left. We were unceremoniously shoved outside, and the night had definitely got cooler. The girls were certainly cooled off when we got to the truck, but I had planned ahead, and packed a blanket for each couple. It didn’t turn out so well; only Justin and Denise were sharing a blanket. Emily and Blair were sharing the other one. Ivan and Jesse were still trying to cool off, and didn’t want to share a blanket. It was a little too ‘gay’ for them. Heather and Jess were in the cabin with me again, and I turned on the heat for a bit, just to get them slightly warmer. The tunes were put up again, but not as loudly, and not as many dancing ones. They were mostly softer songs or songs that could be sat and listened to. Michael Jackson was a big hit with them, with Ivan half standing in the back thrusting his crotch out and running his hand over it. It got a lot of laughs.

Heather was beginning to take my eyes off of the road again when she lowered her top a bit to cool off a bit more. I was about to reach over to turn off the heat, when Jess stopped me and asked if I could keep it on for her. I said sure, shrugged, and let Heather strip slowly for me. She pulled her skirt up more, allowing me to look at her legs again. I almost saw my first vagina when I had to turn into the driveway of my house. Jess jumped out first, leaving me and Heather alone again. I leaned over to give her a swift peck on the cheek, but she turned towards me at the same time. We kissed on the lips, and then she opened her mouth and tried to get me to do the same. I wasn’t sure of what to do, and tried to follow her lead. I opened my jaw, and probed her mouth and tongue with my tongue. She surprised me more by pushing her chest into my arm, and opening her eyes, leading my arm to her chest. I groped and pawed at her chest, feeling it heave with desire and faintness. She wasn’t breathing harder, just faster. I was about to go under her shirt when the door opened on her side, and Jess asked if we were going to spend all night out there in my truck. Heather couldn’t hold it in, and laughed in my mouth, which startled me, causing me to choke up a bit. I coughed, cleared my lungs, and followed her inside. I stared at her swaying ass, and when she got to the front door, she lifted it enough so I could see her bare ass. I almost came in my pants from that.

The party was already going on when we entered. I have a rather large house, on a road called Lakeshore. It is mainly a road for the rich people to live in. Before coming to Ontario, we had been a normal family in the suburbs of Saskatchewan, but now we were living high and mighty. Our main room stretched for a living room, bar, kitchen and TV room, all with separate doors for privacy. So, the living room was off to the right with the bar, the kitchen through another door, TV room off to the back left, and a basement leading to an even bigger play area. The others had already gone downstairs, obviously drawn there from the signs around the area saying ‘Downstairs’. There was a boom box down there, and loud music pumping. Denise and Blair were grinding each other, and Jess and Emily were chatting up the guys. Their gaze was drawn between Jess’ cleavage and the two girls grinding each other. Heather and I joined Jess and Emily on one couch, and then Jess left to go get a drink for herself. She eyed a smaller bar down there against one wall, and looked at the bottles of gin, rye, and whiskey that my dad kept there. There was also vodka and rum in the tiny fridge, and glasses for each labeled and put away in neat rows. All of them were plastic, so they could be taken out back to the pool / hot tub. We really did live large, and the huge 64 inch plasma TV didn’t hurt their opinion of me either. The guys eventually did turn on the TV and started playing a Super Smash Bros. tournament between them. I didn’t really care. Heather was taking my mind off of everything else.

She was gently leaning on me, breasts rubbing up and down my arm. With her small shirt on, I could feel skin from time to time. That was getting and keeping me hard. Not to mention the dirty things she wanted to do to me. She kept going on and on, like “I want you so badly. Ooh, my nipples are getting all hard. Oh, my pussy is so hot right now!” and so on. I was hard pressed not to flip her over and fuck her right there! Wait, why not? Hmm…I guess you know where I’m going with this, huh?

Well, it started out slowly. I told Heather to sit there on the couch and stay wet and hot for me. I asked if Jess wanted anything to drink from the bar, as she was sitting there, eyeing the drinks with longing. She almost screamed a Yes, and then I ‘suggested’ that everything that went on with the people here was normal. She agreed, and I poured her a rum and coke. I went through each of the girls systematically, and in the end, every girl (including Heather, who was the easiest to turn) was accepting towards anything that happened tonight and from now on with the people here. There were no more secrets from anyone. Everyone spoke frankly, no more lies. If someone wanted sex from someone else, or two people, it was given, no matter who it was or with, but only with the 9 of us. There were allowances for new members and what not, as I planned to make our entire school more ‘suggestible’.

So, in the end, there were nine people (including me) in our original group. We were to be known as The Nine, because we always seemed to come to each other with problems, and were always seen as the main group. But, again, that’s later.

Heather was falling asleep. I told her to go grab one of my mom’s caffeine pills, and stay awake as long as I was. She did so, coming back looking awake and well refreshed. I had no idea how long I would be awake, but I was planning on staying awake for quite a while yet. Jess came back to the couch with us, and she sat on my opposite side. Heather was leaning against me again, watching the guys play their game. I half watched it, not really interested in it. It was all done for me, and now I had women to explore and play with. The guys, while given the same sort of treatment, had been abstained from noticing anything. They would notice that 5 girls, who not an hour ago, really didn’t find them attractive were now willing to fuck them. They would think drug or drink induced, but not really care after that. It was good.

Heather, leaning on my arm, had pretty much decided to forgo the pretext of keeping her top on. It was now so low, the straps off her arms and tugged down, that it was barely keeping her nipples covered. Her skirt had pretty much gone a similar transformation. It had kept riding up and up, so now all the guys had to do was look back and they could see her snatch. It was lightly covered with hair, trimmed but not styled. It was just neatly covering her pelvic skin. She lost her shirt top, and settled back down, turning to her left, so she faced the couch back. I let my hand fall, and it finally landed on her bare skin on her chest. I felt around, and circled my forefinger around her nipple closest to me. I felt her move slightly and lightly moan, but not enough to distract the guys from their game. The girls, however, became intrigued.

They watched my slow playing with Heather. My other arm was on the back of the couch, behind Jess. My hand was lightly stroking her right shoulder. She breathed deep, and then lay down against me, on my other side. I took this to mean that she wanted me to continue. I reached down, and up into her shirt. I was now massaging two sets of breasts, and I liked the feeling of breasts. Fat never felt so good. Blair was obviously getting turned on, and started to massage her shorts slightly. I was watching the TV still, but could feel their eyes on my actions. Emily and Denise left to go to the bathroom together, to change their clothes. I heard a shower start up, and then some giggling. Blair got up after a moment and joined them in the bathroom. I had a pretty big bathroom down in my basement, readily available for a shower large enough for 2 people, and a second toilet (in another side room, for privacy), with two sinks and four bars for towels. A rather large area for dressing, and undressing, covered with white and black tiles creating a flowery pattern. The entire bathroom was about as big as a regular sized bedroom.

With the three guys absorbed in their tournament of video gaming, and three girls in the shower / bathroom, I had two girls to look after. Jess had by then dispensed of her shirt as well, but she was wearing her tight black pants. They shimmered when she moved, and she was moving quite a lot by the feel of my hands on her chest. She obviously like her breasts being fondled and I liked to fondle them, so we were both lucky. I was about to go into her pants when she sat up, shook her head slightly to indicate a ‘Not right now, not right here’ statement, and then lay back down, breasts flopping to either side. Heather, however, was trying to get me to push my fingers into her dripping wet pussy.

I gingerly went down, and felt her slit. It was dry, dry, and then wet. As soon as I found an opening in her slit, it was like a fountain down there. It was wet, so much so that my fingers were wrinkled when I brought them out again. Heather turned to lie on her back, head against my cock. I knew she could feel it on her head, and I let it do its thing. Jess’ head was still on my chest, but she wasn’t comfortable there for much longer before she moved down to my lap as well. She turned to watch the TV, and brought her left arm, which she had been lying on, out from under her. She placed it right on top of my throbbing cock, and started to absently rub it. Oh god, how I held on, I don’t know.

Heather was just moaning and breathing heavily again, then gasped as I pushed my first finger in her pussy. She moaned louder, which almost got Ivan’s attention. I retracted my finger, and moved back a bit, so she was now lying with her head resting on Jess’ rubbing hand. Heather then decided to ruin my fun, and moved into a sitting position, put her hand next to Jess’, and rubbed my cock with her hand as well. I was in Valhalla, or Heaven, or whatever. I had two girls rubbing me with their hands, and both were topless and probably wanted sex right now. I was about to start them moving their hands under my shorts when Denise walked back in, totally nude, hair wrapped in a towel. She sat on the couch across from ours, opened her legs wide, \ and started to rub her pussy while staring at me. She was masturbating in the open, right in front of me. I blew my load then. I sort of stiffened up, and then settled back down. My cock, though it had just lost a lot of semen, was still throbbing as it tried to escape its confines.

Blair and Emily came in, dressed exactly as Denise. They took their seats, and turned to watch the TV, waiting for the guys to notice them. They had magnificent bodies, even though Emily wasn’t as top-heavy as the others. Denise was still rubbing her cunt, and I saw that it was totally shaved, not a strand of hair on it. Emily had a neat little bush on her, and Blair had her legs turned away so I couldn’t see it very well. Denise, being in the middle of the couch, moved her right hand to Blair’s lap, and started to massage Blair’s pussy. Blair and Denise had obviously done this before, as there was no real resistance given. Just a little sigh, then she opened up totally. Blair had no hair as well, although her pubes were starting to come back a bit.

Jess startled me out of my reverie by getting up and going to the bathroom. Heather followed suit. As she was almost out the door, she winked and nodded to me. I sat there, confused for a moment, when Emily came over to where Heather had been. She was absently stroking her own pussy, and when I reached over to touch it as well, she looked down then back up to the TV. Blair and Denise were now lip-locked, and their hands were roving over each other. I didn’t want to interrupt them, but they looked too hot to not touch them in some way. Maybe later, I thought. Or maybe right now. I unzipped my pants, a pair of black chinos, and freed the monster in my pants. I had never been that big, average size, but right now I couldn’t really care less. I walked over to the girls, and stood in front of them. They stopped kissing and looked at my cock waving in their faces. They wanted it, and badly. Denise leant down and licked the underside, and Blair started on the top. I stood there, anxiously waiting for one of them to suck on it, but neither did. So I took command, grabbed Denise’s head with my hand, and pointed my cock right at her mouth. I gave her a short command. “Suck it, and love it.”

She started to do just that, and sucked in earnest. Blair started to lick what Denise didn’t suck, and that included my balls. I pulled out after a moment; my cock was hard as steel. I glanced at the clock, and was surprised that it read only 10:46 PM. We had been here for less than 30 minutes, and already the girls were naked and willing to have random, hard and fast sex. As I left to go join Heather and Jess in the bathroom, where giggling was now rampant, I called out to the guys, my head barely in the room, “Hey guys, turn around!”

I heard exclamations and controllers dropped. Evidently they had listened to me. I had never tried giving group commands, and it worked just as well as one-on-one did. I made a mental note to remember this, but my body had other things in mind. My cock was pointing the way to the bathroom, where there was now only a little giggling and much moaning. Apparently there was something between Jess and Heather not unlike Blair and Denise. Emily was the odd one out in yet another category.

I poked my head (my lower one) into the bathroom first, but nothing changed in tempo or pitch. They were definitely in the shower. I peeked in with my upper head, and yep, they were washing up. I decided to join them. It would be a tight squeeze, but I would make it work. In the shower downstairs, there was a ledge that you could sit on and it held all the shower necessities. I stripped down, gazing at my leaner body. Only three years ago, I had had to waddle. Now, I could run and jog without feeling too winded. I liked it. And I was still trying to lose weight by pumping weights in my room and at the gym at school, and biking or walking to school instead of driving.

Anyway, back to the shower. I had now stripped completely, and closed the door to the bathroom and locked it. No point in being interrupted any time soon. There was another bathroom upstairs, and one above that one, so we weren’t short on any toilets. I opened the shower door, and squeezed into it. Heather was sitting on the ledge, the water running down her small form, and Jess leaning over her, kissing her pussy. Even now, I wondered what had warranted that much giggling. I soon found out when Jess turned around to see who was pressing his cock into her ass. She had been shaved totally, and now her little pussy was totally bare. Jess smiled, and tried to move out to leave us alone. I saw that she wasn’t uncomfortable, just wanted to leave us to ourselves. Never mind that, I thought.

“Jess, stay here with us. Play with Heather, and you can even play with me. And you will like it.” I stressed the ‘will’ because she was getting more and more uncomfortable. Then it disappeared, to be replaced with that familiar mischievous look she had adopted. Heather sat up, then stood up covering my cock with two girls’ pussies and my chest had two sets of DD breasts on it. Heather looked towards Jess, who was on my right, who nodded back, and then they lowered me to the small ledge. I had barely enough time to sit when Jess shoved her tits to my mouth, and Heather proceeded to rub my cock. Warm water ran down my back and onto my hair, and I was sucking on Jess’ left tit when Heather took me into her mouth. I didn’t know how many boyfriends she had had before me, but she knew how to use that mouth well! She was licking the head of my cock, then the underside, then the top, then my balls, sucking my cock down further to repeat the process. I felt great, and decided to treat Jess a bit. I motioned to her to put her right leg on the ledge next to me, and I got a good look at her pussy. Her pussy lips, though not puffy, weren’t open very much. I pushed one finger in, then another, and then a third. She seemed to hump my thrusting fingers, and I watched her breasts, mesmerized by their flopping and shaking. She was smiling and moaning, and I was still having my cock sucked. Heather by now was pumping her mouth higher and lower, and her nose touched my pubes every time she went down. It felt great, not to mention that Jess –

Whoa! Jess had just seized up, and her pussy clenched onto my fingers. I couldn’t move them in and out, but I could still wiggle them inside of her. She bucked her hips and screamed in orgasmic lust. She came on my fingers, and they were still wiggling inside of her. Heather had taken to rubbing herself, but I decided to play fair and evenly. Jess took Heather’s place between my legs, which resulted in them rubbing and moving past each other, and Heather stood over Jess, left leg this time on the ledge.

Jess wasn’t as experienced with blowing, but she soon got down a pattern which kept me from wincing in pain, and instead moaning in pleasure. Heather, on the other hand, had had enough hands, and shoved her pussy closer to me. I leant forward as much as possible, and then stuck my tongue in. It didn’t taste great at first, but it did have a certain quality to it that made it more enjoyable as I kept on licking and sucking. There was this little nub above her slit that kept bumping into my nose, and I finally realized that it was her clit. I moved my head up slightly, and started to suck on that gently. Heather didn’t expect it, and was almost thrashing in pleasure. Jess, not needing to get off, was trying every textbook tactic of getting me to cum. She sucked just the head of my cock and rubbed my balls, or took one testicle in her mouth and licked it, or letting her teeth slightly run over the length. They were tempting me greatly and I wanted to stay awake and fuck them silly first.

I turned off the water when Heather came. She came like a hose, instead of Jess’ clenching. She instead opened entirely up, and her own juices spouted from her like a geyser. Jess caught some in her mouth, and sucked the rest right from Heather’s mound of pussy lips. I stood up, and reached to open the door. While our own party had been going on in here, there were big moans and shouts from the main basement. No one had knocked or let it known that they wanted in, so we weren’t very worried. However, we did towel each other down quickly, stopping only to kiss breasts or cock from time to time. The girls put their hair in the turban fashion, and I just decided to let mine air dry. It wasn’t the best idea, but I could condition it later.

Out in the main foyer, all chaos had broken loose when the guys stopped playing their game to look around. Ivan had stood up and started mouthing but not shouting, Jesse had been totally and completely surprised, and only Justin had the good sense to sit next to Denise, and feel her up. Denise was still on that couch, but by now, Justin had pants around his ankles, and his cock buried in her tight snatch. Emily and Blair were competing as to who could get their guy to blow first. No mouths or breasts, straight pumping. Ivan was looking like he was going to have heart failure trying to keep from cumming on Blair; Jesse looked almost bored with Emily’s ministrations. Jesse was eyeing Blair’s tits with great lust, but had to contend for now with Emily’s almost flat chest. Justin grunted once, twice, and slid out of Denise. Denise caught her breath, and saw us watching. She smiled and held up three fingers. Wow, he came three times already? That was very impressive. Just then, a large grunt, and Ivan came all over Blair’s tits. Jesse looked triumphant, as did Emily. She was still pumping his cock, but half-heartedly. Jesse took her hand off of his cock, and raised her into a standing position, then kissed Emily deeply, thanking her for getting him hard and ready for Blair. Ivan was sitting on the ground, pants flung over a nearby chair. Emily walked over and lay down in front of him, and started to suck his cock. Evidently, she was quite good, as she had him hard and grunting again in a few minutes.

Blair had Jesse’s cock between her tits. She was lying over him, doing a classic 69 with him. He was slurping her pussy, and receiving a nice tit-fuck from her. Heather went over to share Ivan with Emily, as he was starting to look for a pair of breasts to entertain him. Jess held onto my arm, and then left to go see Justin and Denise. I decided to steal Denise for a moment though, and told her to come with me. She got off the couch, and Justin was about to complain when Jess sat down on his lap, facing him. He quickly forgot about Denise. Blair had stopped tit-fucking Jesse, who had added his own cum to Ivan’s. I had Blair follow me as well as Denise to the last couch, which doubled as a futon. I pulled the back down, and laid down on it. Blair ran her tits over me, and I mean all over. She started with my feet and rubbed them up and down on my feet, then my calves, then my thighs, then my cock, and so on. Denise had just sat on my face, and I tried to get her to orgasm again. She didn’t need much work, so she came pretty quickly. She was getting tired though, so I decided she would be my second fuck.

Heather came first, and then Denise, then Jess, then Blair. Emily was not equated because she was having too much fun helping the other boys in their sexual conquests. So, I sent Denise, tired as she was, to go rest up by the boys. She was not allowed to let them fuck her, but they could get blowjobs or tit fucks, and that was all. She consented, and flopped down on the couch, tits bouncing gently. Heather took her place at the futon, and I gently lowered her quivering pussy onto my rigid cock. It was finally happening, I was screwing a girl! No more masturbation for me!

I felt my cock enter her hole, and then it sort of broke past a barrier of some kind. Not like she was a virgin or anything. There was just some initial conflict in her that had been won over by feelings, and she let me enter her deeply. She took me in all the way, and her eyes lit up. I started raising my hips slowly, and she pounded down on me in reply. I was really fucking this tit goddess, and roamed my hands up and pulled her down with each thrust by her breasts. I pinched her nipples lightly, and she suddenly came again, her fluids gushing onto my cock. Blair by now had reached my face with her tits, and I sucked them in and licked her nipples with my tongue roughly. I could see that she liked it, and she came from breast stimulation alone. Well, apparently not alone. Heather had leant down, and was eating her out. That explained where she had gone to after cumming on my cock. Denise was called back, along with Jess. Heather went to go play with Emily and the guys, who didn’t seem to notice that I monopolized the girls. Denise lowered herself in a panicked state onto my cock, thrusting her hips down every half second. Either she was in a sexual frenzy, or wanted to cum fast enough to go to sleep for the night. I chose the latter, because not 20 seconds after her 5th time cumming, she flopped onto a couch and curled up. Her pussy was still available, but her mind wasn’t here anymore.

Jess took her place on my cock, followed by Blair. Both of them added something new to the equation. Jess like her breasts grabbed roughly and hurting her while fucking. Blair liked slow and sensitive, unless she was one the bottom, where she took it hard and fast. The guys were almost spent, and Emily was getting tired. Heather was still wide awake, because I was still awake. Emily left her little group, and went to the bathroom. Heather was now the other guys’ play thing. Her breasts were being rubbed onto cock and her pussy was bared to the world; her legs never seemed to close.

Eventually, even I got tired. I had lost about a quart or two of cum, and I was spent. I was now firing blanks, as were the girls. The guys were now totally passed out; Justin and Ivan each had one of Heather’s tits on their cocks and one of her hands on their cocks as well. Denise and Emily had taken to spooning on the couch, Denise in front. Jess was in the bathroom, changing, while Blair and I were still screwing one last time. I shot up into her, my cock actually hurting from all the attention, and glanced towards the clock on my wall. All this fucking had taken place in less that 3 hours from the time the dance was over. It was barely 1 AM, and we were all too tired to have an orgy or anything. There was still the morning. I got up, and walked bowlegged to where Heather was. I lifted her up and out of the compromising position, and left Ivan and Justin to their sleep. I put separate blankets on them both, so they wouldn’t get the wrong idea. Heather joined me on the futon, along with Blair and Jess. Emily and Denise were still spooning, and Jesse was passed out on the third couch. The TV had been turned off quite a while ago, amid frantic struggling out of clothes by the guys.

I fell asleep with Jess in one arm, Heather in the other, breasts pressing against me, and Blair between my legs, breasts wrapped around my cock.

Well, all good things must come to an end, as they say. We woke the next morning around noon, and took a while just resting. The guys, despite being horny, couldn’t get excited enough to have an erection. The girls were equally as tired, and not into the whole sex thing anymore. Jess was the only one who looked ready for another night of fun, but even she needed a day to rest up. I drove them all home, no music on, just the sound of wind. Heather was dropped off last, gave me a swift peck on the cheek, and entered her house. I drove home, popped 2 sleeping pills, and put on a tape of someone talking on losing weight and pumping iron.