The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Stacy came to groggily. The muffled sounds from her roommate’s bed made their way into her consciousness, teasing her awake. Renee was playing with herself, again, panting softly.

She didn’t mind waking up this way; she’d been woken up like this almost every morning for the last three weeks. Every morning, about a half hour before she had to be moving, Renee would wake up and touch herself.

Sometimes it was quiet, but today Renee was really getting into it. Stacy closed her eyes to slits, then started slowly stroking her own sex. Last week, Renee had caught her masturbating, but she hadn’t said anything. Stacy stifled her own moans, not wanting to be caught a second time.

Renee rolled on to her side and reached into the drawer of her bedside table. She rummaged around for a moment, then pulled out a strange toy. It had a longish chain on one side, a short curved bar connected to the other, and then a medium chain attached to that. Stacy wished she could see it better, but she wasn’t about to stop what she was doing, or alert Renee she was up.

Stacy watched as Renee slowly sucked the toy into her mouth, then rolled away and lifted her leg. Stacy was given a beautiful view of Renee’s ass and cunt. Renee took her time inserting the toy into her cunt, then pumped it a few times before withdrawing it. It glistened in the early morning light, dripping with pussy juice.

Stacy’s fingers moved to her clit as she watched, her own sex dripping, her breath coming in sharp, short gasps that she fought to keep silent. She watched intently as Renee positioned the toy at her asshole and pushed lightly.

It was a plug, an anal plug! It was about four or five inches long, and about an inch across at its widest point. Renee’s ass swallowed the plug. As it sank in all the way to the hilt, Renee whimpered and pushed her face into her pillow, a small orgasm rocking her.

Stacy wasn’t far behind her roomie. She tried to be silent, as her fingers teased lightly at her clit, stifling her own orgasmic sounds. After, she lay there panting softly. Renee looked over and smiled. Stacy pretended to be asleep, though her cheeks flamed red.

Renee stood up, reached down and behind her, and grasped the dangling chain. She wrapped it around her waist and did something out of Stacy’s sight. There was a sharp click. Reaching between her legs, she pulled the rod and chain forward.

Stacy could just make out how the rod fit between Renee’s cunt lips. Renee fiddled with the rod and moaned as three little balls rode up and over her clit.

Renee finished by pulling the rest of the chain upwards and clicking it into the waist chain. Stacy could now see how this would keep the plug from coming out until Renee released the chain.

With her toy firmly held inside her, Renee stood up and wiggled enticingly. She moaned, a soft and desperate sound, then pulled on her robe and headed to the bathroom for her morning shower.

Stacy waited to make sure Renee didn’t forget anything, before climbing out of bed and walking over to Renee’s bedside table. The drawer, which was normally locked, was open slightly. Stacy pulled on it and it slid open further. She smiled. Her roommate was a very naaughty girl.

In the drawer, neatly placed in an organizer, were three more of the plugs, each a different size and shape. There were a couple of dildos, as well as a couple of short penis shaped phallic things.

Stacy lifted one of the plugs out of its cradle, along with the same chain and bar as Renee had on now. Actually, the chain seemed a little thicker.

This plug was almost straight, with no real bulge. It seemed tiny, unlike the one Renee was currently wearing. It was only the size of her little finger.

She put the small one back in the drawer, careful to adjust it so it sat just right. She kept looking furtively at the door, though she knew Renee would be a while yet.

The other two plugs were also straight. One was about two fingers in size and the other looked huge, about three or maybe even four fingers’ width.

Stacy took the middle one from its cradle and ran her hand up and down it as if it were a cock. She sucked it into her mouth, licking around the tip, pretending it was real, her imagination stoked by her libido.

In high school, Stacy had gone out with a number of boys. If they hit it off and she was in the mood, she would let them touch her, but most of the time they would just paw at her. Not one had been able to use their fingers and hands “just right.”

After a while she got to the point that she would end their fumbling by taking their cocks in hand and giving them a quick hand job. Most lasted only a few short moments before blasting their semen all over her hand.

She smiled as she remembered the wide eyes they gave her as she would lick her hand clean of their jizz. She knew they were thinking about her lips wrapped around their cocks or her tongue lapping and teasing them.

A couple of times she’d given a blow job to her sort-of boyfriend. She wasn’t sure when the first time he came in her mouth was, but she liked the taste and she liked how it made her feel in control. She could sense when he was getting closer and keep him from cumming, or she could suck and use her tongue and pull his cum out, even if he wanted it to last longer.

She pulled herself out of her memories and continued to suck on the plug while looking at the array of dildos and fake penises. She noticed that they all had a small hole cross ways near the base. After a few moments she tried slipping a short but thick one down the front chain and over the three little balls on the rod.

It took a little bit of effort but it fit. The hole stretched to take the balls and then contracted. Stacy could see how that would keep both of her holes well filled.

Stacy spent a few more minutes looking through Renee’s toy drawer before she heard a key in the lock. She quickly closed the drawer, ran to her bed, and was pretending to still be sleeping as the door opened. She realized she was still holding the plug tightly in her hand. It wasn’t the small one she really wanted to try, but it was only about ¾ of an inch across. She buried her face in her pillow and smiled to herself, a little shiver taking her.