The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: I don’t have a patreon, but if you want to say thanks, send me an email and tell me what you thought of my stories. Better yet, if you want to throw a buck or two my way, pick up some of my stuff on Smashwords! Thanks for reading.

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light

Episode 8: Intense Training

(mc, cb, ff)

Kristen Flint opened up the door to her dorm room and instantly knew it had happened. There were no sheets on the bottom bunk, the second dresser was completely empty, and the little mini-fridge was gone, but her flavored waters were strewn across the floor. There wasn’t even a note or anything. There was nothing in her inbox on her phone. Her roommate Alice was just gone.

Her heart sunk and her stomach twisted. She’d seemed so nice when Kristen first got there. Sure, she wasn’t like the girls Kristen usually hung out with, but geeky girls are supposed to be cool now. Kristen had tried to be nice with her. She growled to the ceiling in pitiful frustration.

It’s not that she didn’t know this was coming. Kristen slammed her keys down insistent that she indeed knew it was coming. It just hurt. More than she expected in fact. For the first five minutes she wallowed.

“No screw this, I have been playing nice and being sweet for so long, it’s been hard and now...” She paused as the words ‘Long and hard’ bounced around in her head. She thought about Caleb and got a goofy grin. ‘Well, I do have the room to myself now.’

She pulled out her cell phone. ‘No, I can’t just booty call him, I am not just going to use a guy for sex.’ She put the phone back in her pocket. ‘But guys do it all the time and who cares about mixed signals. Guys only care about that stuff if they don’t get laid. If they do they’re happy no matter what.’

“But what about me,” she said with a sigh. ‘Why, what difference does it make, and what do I actually feel about him. He’s kind of dumb and completely not interested in anything I do. Plus he’s super hippy. I could never trust him with my secret identity.’

Her indecision turned to a twisting gnaw in her gut as she stared at the phone and tucked it back in her shots. Finally, she let out another helpless shrieking growl.

She pulled out her phone and just texted him:

Hey ;)

No response. A minute later she checked and saw his little bubble pop up. He was typing! No response. Why? What was he typing? Why did he stop? Why wouldn’t he respond. Fuck, couldn’t he tell from the winky face that she was being playful?

...

Nothing. Why couldn’t just reach out to her? Was he playing a game? Was he sick of her? Why?

“Screw this, I need to go for a walk.” Kristen was really getting to like Florida weather. Maybe it was a little too warm to wear long pants, but that suited her fine. Short shorts and a tank top and bra was all she needed. Frankly, she really wanted to go without a bra. She had a couple times lately, but the feel of the cotton tank top rubbing against her nipples felt a little too good and she gave a few guys an eyeful. The gals weren’t exactly giving her great looks though. Whatever, she shoved all thoughts out of her mind and went to change.

Kristen Flint strutted along the sidewalk, basking in the glow of the warm sun and tried to clear her mind of stress. Homework could wait. Hell, she was a superheroine, homework could wait forever as far as she was concerned right now.

A guy strode up next to her, “Hey cutie.”

She looked at him, average looking guy, maybe a bit more muscular than the average guy not certainly no real athlete. “Do I know you?”

“No, and that’s a shame, let’s change that, I’m James.”

“Good for you,” she continued walking.

“Okay, that’s an interesting way to play it. But I guess some girls like to pretend to be bitches. Makes it more fun.”

“Ek-fucking-scuse me?”

“Oh don’t pretend to be shocked.”

“Yeah you can go fuck yourself now, bye-bye,” she waved one finger at him. The middle one.

He grabbed her and shoved her up against the wall, “Bitch, your a fucking beta sow, you can’t talk to ME like that!”

Under any normal circumstance, any normal woman of her stature would be terrified in this situation. Kristen didn’t have any of that fear. Instead, she grabbed his arm and just smiled at him as he held her neck and started pawing at her breasts with the other hand. She’d started to gather the power in her hands to burn him, but stopped, “You know something, you’re really lucky.”

“Yeah, that’s better cunt, smile for me. I’m getting lucky right here.”

“Look behind you, jackass,” Kristen had half a mind to transform and melt him, even though she knew she was never supposed to use her powers to hurt innocents or humans. This guy was far from innocent, but still human. But instead she saw a couple members of the football team coming up behind him.

“Is there a problem here?” one of them asked. If she had to guess she’d say, linebacker maybe?

“Yeah, this dumb cunt mouthed off to me, and now it’s time to teach her some respect.”

“Oh hell no,” another replied. He looked more like an offensive lineman. A huge towering barrel of a pacific islander with wrists as thick as her thighs.

She chuckled, “Lucky you.”

But instead of grabbing his arm off her neck, they grabbed her arms and pulled them off his hand and pinned them to the wall. “Beta’s must be punished.”

The other one nodded, “Yeah bra.”

“What the—” Kristen wasn’t having it anymore and transformed instantly with a forgetful flash. The young misogynists were knocked back as she announced, “I am the Crimson Spirit, and you limp dicks are about to burn!”

The Crimson Spirit glowed bright with power, her hair billowing out a bright flame red burst. Her outfit had changed again, this time, it was merely a white sports bra with a fiery “CS” emblem and a short low rise skirt with white panties along with the same laceless shoes with bows. She sped forward and knocked the two football players on their backs. Just for shits and giggles she pantsed them and melted the elastic in their sweatpants. “Have a seat!”

“And you, you little numbnuts,” Crimson grabbed the main assailant by the shirt and lifted him up in the air. Suspended in midair, she ripped off his shorts with a little pyrotechnic aide. The remnants fell aside in flames as she uncovered his stiff rod of a cock. “You wanted to get off didn’t you. You wanted to get your cock all hard and put it into some innocent girl didn’t you? Admit it! Admit it!”

“Yes, yes I do, I did!”

She was so angry, so furious, she was definitely going to tear him a new one, only she found herself staring at his cock. It was so hard, so big and... tempting. Maybe justice would be served if she gave him a taste of his own medicine. She felt her righteous fury swell mixed in with a desire to get her hands on that cock. Maybe she could take him instead, wouldn’t that be only fair? Just the thought of that cock spasming and cumming on her skin gave her a little shiver of pleasure.

“Okay, douche canoe, let’s have a go.”

“Wha-oaahah!”

She flew up to the rooftop of the student’s center and put him down on his back. The shock of it started wilting his hard-on.

“Oh no you don’t,” she straddled his legs and gripped his cock in her hands, “You know what? You think you’re a badass, well now you get a chance to prove it. See, I have been surrounded by weak little men who can’t keep it up and you know what I really want?” Her fingers stroked and coaxed his cock back to life. The warmth of it in her hands and the soft rubbery skin combined with the stiff core gave Crimson a thrill as she stared at the bulbous cock head.

“I haven’t gotten off in forever and I really want a good solid all through the night fucking until I’ve cum so much I can’t walk the next day. That’s what I want.”

Crimson smiled to herself, ‘I’m just going to scare him, he’ll have no clue what hit him.’

He started to get up but she shoved him back without bothering to look at his eyes, “Stay down, I’m not finished.” She continued, eyes fixated on his cock, “I want to see cum spraying out of you all over my body. Then I want to taste you, but that’s just foreplay. Then I want you inside me fucking me and staying hard and I cum over and over again. I want to feel you fill me up with so much cum that it dribbles down my leg and keep staying hard as I ride you over and over. That’s what I want.”

“Oh baby, you are something—”

“Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you,” she spat at his face. Crimson looked back to his cock, her pussy now moist and aching with desire, “But you. You promise me pleasure, so hard now, but it won’t last. You’ll spurt once and you’ll be done, back down to little softie. But I want you to be good and hard, I want you to stay thick and rigid.” She rubbed it faster as her hips began rolling, grinding her cunt lips into his knees.

‘Time to really freak him out,’ Crimson grinned. “Now listen close, I’m going to fuck you, and you better not cum until I tell you to, got it? Because otherwise,” she lifted a hand menacingly and flames rippled from her palm. “Otherwise there won’t be anything left of you to identify.”

The Crimson Spirit continued rocking her pussy against his knees, reveling in the pleasure before her baleful grin set upon him again. “Are you ready for the fuck of a lifetime? Because if so, I’ll mount you right now. But if you’re too much of a numb nuts and you’re scared, I’ll let you go. I’ll show you mercy, more—ooh—mercy than you’d show any girl you’ve assaulted. Come on big boy,” Crimson fell upon him, her lips inches from his face, her hand right by his head holding a fireball so hot it started singeing his hair, “ready to taste my fire or do you want mercy?”

“Oh crap, you’re crazy!”

“Three seconds...”

“Mercy, mercy!!”

“Awww,” Crimson pushed off and sat up. “You’re no fun, but I guess I’ll let you go. But if I find out that you hurt even one more girl, I’m coming back and I’ll burn you alive. Slowly. Keeping you alive for as long as possible. I can do that you know.” As an after thought, she lit his book bag on fire. “Oh well, have fun getting home. Toodles!” The Crimson Spirit flew off leaving her attacker without any pants or underwear on a rooftop with no phone.

‘Okay, was that over the top? Was that too much? Fuck that, he fucking deserved that. I bet he’s assaulted all kinds of woman. Plus he’d never get any real prison time for it, not the way the courts run. Hell, I am the emissary of a fucking goddess, I will deal with this shit any way I fucking please.’

As she flew off in the sunlight she basked in it’s glow, ‘Goddess that felt so fucking GOOD!’ Indeed she was feeling so good that her thin white panties under her skirt here throbbing with heat.

* * *

Azure had been surprised at how eager Crimson was to train tonight. Of course, as Crimson landed, Azure’s eyes popped. The Crimson Spirit’s outfit was scandalous, and Azure was getting used to seeing more and more of Kristen’s toned lithe body, but this was quite a bit more. Her eyes lingered on her pupil’s slim torso and the flaring curvature of her hips. Her little vertical navel trailing down to her short skirt. But more than that, it was the aura of power that just emanated from her. Not the fiery power, but an aura of dominance. Azure suddenly felt a bit bashful about her own glances.

“Hey, I’m all in on training, but first, I gotta say, the boys on campus are getting out of control. Seriously, the groping and crap? The harassment’s gotta stop, I am sick of it.”

Azure nodded, “I agree, it is not right. The Dark Trickster is influencing the entire community now.”

“You know, I bet it’s not all him either. It’s all the testosterone poisoning these guys are—” Crimson growled out in frustration. “Stupid boys!”

Azure smiled, “It is true, I’ve never found much use for silly boys.”

“Ugh, alright I just had to let that out. Okay, let’s go to work.”

Azure began guiding her partner through meditation and breathing exercises. Though she was trying to pay full attention to technique, her eyes kept lingering on the Crimson Spirit’s lips. They were slim and moist since her partner seemed to develop a habit of wetting her lips as she spoke. Each time she did, Azure was a bit more captivated by those beautiful wet lips. She pushed down those feelings though. Now wasn’t the time nor the place. Even if she was so beautiful, powerful, and sexy...

“And jeez, Azure, could you take off the fucking headphones already?”

Had she still been wearing them? She wasn’t even playing any music. How odd, she thought. “Of course.”

“Uhm, so I wanted to ask you about something, before we continue... Uh, what’s the hell is with my outfit?”

“Yes, I was about to remark on that.” Azure wasn’t, in fact, about to remark on that. Her new look seemed designed to showcase (or even titillate with) her womanly charms. Azure had to admit that the combination of her power and her seductive attire was having a strange effect on Azure. “The outfits we summon are a reflection of our spirits’ dreams, of our true selves. That is why your form has always been a cheerleader.”

“Yeah, but does it mean I’m less powerful? I don’t feel less powerful.”

“No, quite the opposite. As we become more powerful, our costumes more greatly reflect who we are. When I began, I merely had a blue gi. But as I ascended, I gained the footwraps, the hand wraps, the slippers and the jacket.”

“Oh. And the choker is new.”

“Eh?”

Crimson pointed towards Azure’s neck.

Azure’s delicate fingers clasped to her throat to find that indeed she was wearing a blue choker. Now that she realized it was there, she did notice it was a bit constructing, but it felt quite natural. “Yes, I suppose so, but that matters little. What does matter is we need to defeat the Dark Trickster and to do so, we must be at our best. We should train.”

Crimson rolled her eyes, “I know, I know, give me the headphones. What are you going to use to distract me today.” She took the headphones away from Azure and put them on. “You know what, I’m going to listen to my music today.”

Azure nodded meekly.

The two set about a few of the routines they’d practiced before. As they did, the stones in the headset on the Crimson Spirit’s head pulsed purple.

Azure turned to face Crimson, “Excellent. Now let’s focus on deepening our connection to the Goddesses.” Azure took Crimson’s warm hands in hers and brought them up to prayer position. “We open our hearts to the goddesses and let their essence flow through us.”

Looking at her lovely partner a wave of sadness flowed through Azure. She remembered Sakura and knew again she could not admit what she felt. Not back in Japan, and though America was more permissive, she could not break the bond between teacher and student.

Waves of arousal pushed on Crimson’s mind, but at Azure’s urging, she relaxed her mind, seeking to open itself up to the Goddess Nerfernia. Instead, the two purple stones, shattered manifestations of the Dark Trickster’s power, linked to the flow of mystical energy. They fed off her as they grew in power steadily over the weeks of training.

“Ohh,” Crimson moaned, her eyes glazing over.

“We connect with the purity of our inner light to serve as vessels for their glory.”

“Azure,” Crimson said, her voice breathy with lust, “What if I’m not so pure?”

“Kristen?” Azure’s concerned eyes searched her friend’s hazy stare.

“Earlier, some of the boys tried to assault me.”

“Oh no, Kristen, what happened? Are you okay?”

Crimson half smiled, “I’m fine, but I punished them, I used my powers. They were just normal people and I used my powers. I know you said we aren’t supposed to use our powers on normal people...”

“You did not hurt them did you?”

“Maybe a little, does that mean I’m not so pure?”

Azure clutched her friend’s hands, “No, no our inner light does not go out from one mistake. But we must not give in to our passions.”

Crimson’s thighs pressed together, deliciously squeezing her nether lips. “I know, you’re right. It’s bad, but... you know that feeling when you want something so bad and you know it’s wrong, but it feels so right.”

Azure blushed, she certainly knew that feeling, looking into Crimson’s eyes. The Crimson Spirit looked back into her eyes too, fogged over in lust. She tried to find words, but they would not come she could only manage to whisper, “Crimson.”

“I want to do something bad now, too,” Crimson whispered through her luscious moist lips.

Azure felt a bubbling of excitement, butterflies in her stomach as the English expression went. She felt it, she felt the draw of something unnatural, yet it was the most natural thing there could possibly be. Crimson’s eyes were golden and fiery red, glinting with the light of desire looking into hers. Crimson’s hand slipped out of Azure’s grip and rose to caress her mentor’s neck.

Azure stammered, “Crimson, we mustn’t...”

Crimson’s only reply was to pull her in. Azure could offer no resistance. Her head burst both with joy and lust as their lips met. Moist and soft lips tasting each other for the first time in the forbidden manner. Hidden away from the rest of the world, Azure felt for the first time what it was to fulfill the urges she’d felt and pushed down for so long. So close to the empowered stones, the purple pulses flared feeding both of their canal urges.

Crimson shuddered hot breath as Azure gasped, “Wow.”

“Yeah,” Crimson offered before taking up her lips again. Her kiss was needy, full of desire unchained. Azure let herself be swept away, awash in the forceful lust of her young partner. Azure’s hands had been caught between them, smashed against Crimson’s small upturned breasts. She slipped them out and embraced Crimson, clutching for support as she felt the world spin about her.

“Kristen-chan,” she mewled, feeling Kristen’s fingers gripping her hair at the base of her head. The slight pull guided her head to the side as Kristen’s lips continued down her neck.

The Crimson Spirit eyes met hers again, both women silent, breathing heavily. Kristen took Azure’s hand in hers and their eyes followed as She guided her teacher’s hand to her breast. Azure looked with a question unasked, and Crimson closed her eyes and pulled the hand in to touch her spiked nipples straining against the thin sports bra.

Azure knew that if any of her friends or family back home could see her, the shame she’d feel would be overwhelming, away from civilization everglades surrounded by the sounds of nature, nothing could be more perfect than the feel of those soft breasts and tightened nipples. Her explorations were rewarded with a moan, so she looked up to ask with her eyes as her fingers tugged at the bottom of the bra.

Crimson nodded, “Please... touch me.”

Azure pulled the bra up over her perfect little breasts and as she did, Crimson dismissed it entirely as causing the bra to shimmer out of existence. Azure could not help but lean in and taste her friends perfectly piqued nipples. She’d never done this before, and felt giddy tasting the saltiness of Crimson’s sweat and the sweetness of her skin. Both rose colored nipples stood at attention and she ministered to both with loving affection.

“Oh fuck, don’t tease me,” Crimson cursed.

She pushed Azure’s shoulders down and Azure knelt willing. ‘Submission brings pleasure,’ her memory echoed. For a moment she thought with some shock that she might be tasting her friend—no lover—for the first time. Instead, Crimson pulled Azure’s bolero jacket off her shoulders pinning her arms to her sides then pushed her on her back and straddled her, grinding her pussy onto Azure’s hips. She fell upon her pinning her shoulders back, her long crimson locks falling around Azure’s face locking her away from the world in a sensuous prison.

Crimson was almost feral in her need, she began babbling, “I need it, oh I haven’t cum in so long, I need it so bad.” She gripped Azure’s top pulling at it, but there were to zippers or fasters. Azure willed it to split open and Crimson pulled the bodice apart revealing Azure’s large soft breasts which flattened against her body. Whereas Crimson’s breasts wiggled as she humped, Azure’s bounty wobbled.

Azure tried to reach up to touch her lover, but Crimson flattened her body against her and pressed into her lips fierce and hungry. The Crimson Spirit was too far gone with need. Her overheated pussy ground against Azure’s leg over an over, her needy clit finally getting the stimulation it so badly desired.

Azure lay back, kissing her lover when she could. It was so intense, she felt utterly dominated as Crimson used her body. Yet it felt so right, more than anything else in her life.

Crimson stopped kissing, screwing her eyes shut, “Yes, yes, yes, yes, OH!” Fireworks began popping off behind her eyes and jolts of shuddering pleasure rolled up her spine. Her toes curled and clenched and liquid pleasure flushed her mind of thought as the orgasm washed over her.

Crimson breathed heavy for a few moments, with Azure searching for her eyes to reconnect. Azure’s eyes were warm with love and concern as they sought out her lover. When they found Crimson’s gaze, they found the eyes of a girl who seemed lost and unsure. Crimson rolled off Azure and onto the scratchy grass, completely nude but for the laceless athletic shoes and the headphones.

Azure turned to her and reached out to caress her face.

Crimson’s moment of lucid confusion ended when the headphones flared purple again. Her fingers slid below Azure, sliding up her leg. She turned to look at Azure as she reached the fissure between Azure’s legs. Their eyes locked as Crimson’s fingers continued probing, finally making Azure’s legs spread. Azure’s eyes closed and she let out a hard breath as Crimson’s fingers stimulated her clit.

“Strip,” she demanded.

An echo of truth bounced around in her mind, ‘Weakness is my virtue.’ Azure glowed blue and she released her transformation and dismissed her entire outfit. When the light had gone, all that was left was a naked Tendo Aoi, her bob cut no longer bright blue, her body not longer glowing or empowered. She was her complete naked self, weak and fragile before Crimson’s powerful body.

“I want more,” Crimson demanded.

Aoi gasped, but obeyed her lover’s demand. She reached down between Crimson’s legs to feel her drenched pussy.

“More!” Crimson demanded with more passion.

‘Obedience is my purpose.’ Aoi could do no more than to oblige her lover’s every whim as they continued to tease each other with loving touch. When Crimson wanted Aoi to lick her and she did. She just obeyed every command and felt more happy with each passing moment. Aoi knew in her heart she would do anything that Crimson could possibly ask of her.

Crimson couldn’t remember when the headphones were knocked off, but after another orgasm her head finally cleared enough to command Aoi to stop. Aoi obeyed and cuddled up alongside The Crimson Spirit.

Kristen slapped her forehead while Aoi remained cuddled next to her naked and blissful. She couldn’t believe what just happened. ‘Oh crap. I know she’s gay. I know I’m not a lesbian. Crap, I shouldn’t have let that happen. It felt so good though, and I really needed to get off. Oh my god what the hell is wrong with me? I should get up. I should fix this now. Why do I get so horny lately while training? Did she do this to me? No, no way, she’s gay, not evil. What the hell am I going to do?’

Aoi just smiled and drifted off to sleep, wrapped in a warm loving glow.

Off in the bushes, the Dark Trickster sat and watched the afterglow. He whispered to himself, “It’s time.”