The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BFFs

“Sleep...”

It was the hottest word in the English dictionary for Meredith.

She didn’t know why she had showed up at Samantha Andrews’ door that Saturday, and she didn’t know how she knew that Samantha would be all alone with her parents off on an anniversary trip to Vegas. She didn’t know why she felt the need to tap her fingertip softly on Samantha’s forehead as soon as she opened the door.

The only thing that she did know was that watching the breath escape in a quivering sigh from Samantha’s lips as the blonde’s eyes slid close made her pussy twitch in a way that Meredith had never, ever felt before.

“I must obey. I cannot resist...” Samantha whispered back to her, and Meredith felt a slick wetness as her pussy clenched again.

“That’s right. Sleep, Samantha...” Meredith smiled, putting a little bit of pressure on to her finger, pushing Samantha’s head down. The blonde’s perfectly trussed hair made a pretty little cascade on to her breast as her chin dropped down.

“I cannot resist. I must sleep...” Samantha sighed. It sounded so strange to Meredith to hear the cheerleader’s voice so soft and lilting. Whatever was behind the voice at pep rallies or the ‘like’s and ‘totally’s that sneaked into each of Samantha’s sentences was gone, and the sleepwalker’s trusting voice was driving Meredith insane.

“Hypnotized girls sleep, Samantha... you have to sleep...” Meredith cooed, sliding her finger down from the top of Samantha’s forehead to the space between Samantha’s gently furrowed brow.

“Hypnotized girls must sleep. I am...” Samantha replied, pausing to take in a breath as her finger came to rest, and Meredith couldn’t understand why but the wetness in her crotch was agonizingly pleasurable as the pause drew out. “... hypnotized...”

Meredith felt a tendril of pleasure spike up from her moistening depths. She bit her lip as the thrill passed through her.

“Inside...” Meredith found herself saying. Samantha gave the slightest of nods and a ghost of a smile played on her lips as she turned and obeyed Meredith’s command.

“Inside... I must obey... hypnotized girls obey... I am a hypnotized girl...” Samantha whispered as she sleepwalked back into her home in a pleasant daze. Every word that fell from the hypnotized blonde’s parted lips sent spike after spike of pleasure into Meredith’s cunt, and she marvelled idly at how her legs seemed to keep Meredith up despite the warmth that was spreading from her pussy and stiffening her nipples.

Whatever was possessing Meredith seemed to keep her on task despite the achingly wet friction of her pussylips as she followed Samantha’s dreamy gait into the house, and even through the fog of pink heat, Meredith still seemed to remember to close the door and lock it behind them.

“Samantha, strip...” Meredith said, almost as an afterthought as she slid the chain over its slot over the doorknob.

“Mmm.... ssstrip...” Samantha said in her sleepy voice, almost savoring the word and ending with a wet pop on her lips as she stretched the order out.

Meredith didn’t know how she was so familiar with Samantha’s living room, but she walked around the somnolent girl and to the couch without ever breaking her sight as she sat down on the suede cushions.

“Mussst obey... mussst ssstrip...” Samantha said again in a tiny, happy voice. She wasn’t even facing Meredith and was disrobing where she stood, oblivious of anything other than the joy of obeying the command.

It didn’t bother Meredith a single bit, though. Her eyes widened as she sat and watched behind Samantha as she clumsily stripped in her slumber. There wasn’t an ounce of teasing or lasciviousness to the blonde’s display, but the glimpses of Samantha’s carefree smile and innocent, soft giggles added to the pooling dew in Meredith’s slick cleft. She felt another jolt of wet pleasure as Samantha laughed when the blonde seemed to have trouble kicking off her sweats.

“Hnnn... mussst... sssstrip...” Samantha said in her childlike voice as she went slowly down to her knees, untangling her leg from the material and letting out another giggle as she lost balance and landed on her back. Meredith felt her breath catch as Samantha’s hypnotized girlflesh jiggled pleasantly as she fell on the plush red carpet. If she could tear her eyes away from Samantha, Meredith knew that there would undoubtedly be a damp spot on the crotch of her jeans as she continued to watch the helpless blond struggle with her shirt.

“Ah... yes... that’s it. Strip, Samantha.” Meredith said, taking in a gulp of air as she watched the smiling girl writhe on the floor.

“Mmmm.... mussst obeeeyyy...” Samantha replied, letting out a tiny yawn that sparked another flood in Meredith’s sex. The stretchy cotton shirt finally gave way, and Meredith sucked in another breath as Samantha’s breasts came free, inviting, plump, and capped with impossibly perfect pink rosebud nipples. She had obviously caught Samantha before the blonde was ready for any sort of company.

“Nnnn... feels ssssoooo good to obey...” Samantha rasped, breaking her mantra. Meredith felt her pussy clench as she thought the hypnotized girl’s hands would stop to rest and tweak her nipples, but Samantha just let out another sigh and smiled as she hooked her thumbs on to the plain pair of blue underwear that covered her sex. Samantha had the same dark patch on her panties that Meredith knew she had on hers.

Samantha let out a small moan as she arched her back and raised her pert rear to slide her underwear off. She wriggled the cloth down her thighs and Meredith could see it leave a shining trail on her skin before Samantha flicked the panties off from her toes playfully.

“... hypnotized girlsss... obey...” Samantha cooed, smiling as she let herself relax and go limp, lying open and vulnerable on the carpet. Her serene sleep was only broken whenever she adjusted her position and her thighs rubbed achingly over one another and the blonde voiced a silent cry of pleasure each time her skin touched.

Meredith gasped, not noticing that she had held her own breath as Samantha had bared her dewy slit to her. The sibilant young woman looked so peaceful as she slept in her hypnotic trance, and Meredith’s hands seemed to take a life of their own as she found herself unbuttoning the fly of her jeans and sliding down the zipper as she rasped out another command.

“... Samantha... open your eyes, what do you see...” she said, barely able to contain finish the sentence as she felt her fingernails dragging over the wet cloth of her panties.

Samantha just smiled again and gave a shudder at the new command. Her perfect blue eyes peeked out from under her slowly opening eyelashes, and even though they were glazed and empty, Meredith couldn’t help but feel her gaze being dragged to the crystal clear irises that just screamed ‘entranced’.

“... Mmmhh... Nothing... I am... asleep... even when my eyes... are open...” Samantha let out in a sussurruss, and Meredith felt in her heart and her pussy that Samantha didn’t even have the willpower to think of lying anymore.

“... and... what... ah... happens when you’re... hnnn... asleep, Samantha?” Meredith hissed, leaning back on the sofa as her fingers kept stroking and rubbing her roused clit through the inescapably arousing texture of soaking cloth.

Samantha’s eyes closed to the tiniest of slivers as she arched her back again.

“... I sink... oooohhh... deeper into trance... deeper... and... aaahhhh... deeeeeper... and deeeeeeeperrr....” she said, and the blonde’s hands began to travel across her body, gliding and only lingering over her hotspots with feather light touches.

“What else... oh, fuck... what else makes you go deeper, Samantha?” Meredith said. Whatever self-control she had left was finally spent and she couldn’t pull her panties down fast enough. Her pussy was drenched and glistening, and Meredith knew that Samantha’s answer would only bring her that much closer to the edge.

“Obedience... ooooohhh... makes me go... deeper!” Samantha gasped, and her fingers hovered over her cleft, and Meredith could feel just how much the hypnotized blonde wanted to touch and dip into her honey. But Samantha’s hand stopped just centimeters above her pussy, so close that the wispy blonde fur had already painted invisible wet streaks on to Samantha’s fingertips.

“Obedience... must... obey... hypnotized girls... must... obey.” Samantha said softly as her hand floated down to her side. Meredith couldn’t understand what was happening and could only watch as Samantha’s eyes opened fully for a moment before sliding back down halfway, and the blonde’s pursed and needy lips relaxed into a lazy smile.

“Hypnotized girls must... mmmm... obey...” Samantha said again, closing her eyes briefly and shivering mid-sentence. Meredith was lost in her own haze of lust, and she could only watch helplessly as Samantha rose to her knees and turned to face her.

“Hypnotized girls musssst obey...” Samantha intoned. She started to stalk across the carpet over to Meredith. The blonde’s eyes were smoky and empty still, but now they had a purpose as she crept closer to Meredith. Some primal part of Meredith knew exactly what the sleepcrawling girl wanted, and she could only whimper as her legs began to part and her ass began to slide closer to the edge of the sofa cushion.

“Samantha...” Meredith pleaded, but to what she no longer knew.

“Hypnotized girls must... mmmphhh...” Samantha’s eyes never left hers as the mantra was cut short by Samantha’s lips wrapping around Meredith’s cunnylips. Meredith still felt the last word though, as she screamed in pleasure while Samantha hummed wet obedience with her lips into Meredith’s defenseless clit.

Meredith couldn’t even think anymore after the first warm kiss. She wanted to thrash, buck, anything to take Samantha’s tongue go deeper into her, but it was as if the blonde girl was lapping up every ounce of her strength and replacing it with numb, sweat drenched bliss.

“Oh fuuuuck!” Meredith moaned, and she found her hands clenching at the throw pillows at her side. She wondered exactly when she had closed her eyes, but that only made it hotter, more focused. She could feel Samantha’s exploring tongue slide expertly in and out of her wet folds, feel the brushes of the blonde’s soft, fluttering lips over her clit.

Like taking a breath of air from a deep dive, Samantha broke from Meredith’s pussy with her glazed eyes unfocusing again. “Hypnotized girlsss....” she began, her breath blowing cool and warm at the same time over Meredith’s aching clit.

“Obey, fuck... obey, Samantha!” Meredith cried out, thrusting her hips forward and offering her pussy to the hypnotized blonde in between her legs.

“Obey...” Samantha sighed, smiling as she dove back into the depths of her trance, a trance that she found licking to the center of Meredith’s sex.

“Oh yesssss.... obey... obey... obeeeeeyyyyy...” Meredith screamed as she rode Samantha’s mouth. She didn’t even know where Samantha’s tongue began and her lips ended as each suck, each lick, each thrumming moan and wet kiss and whisper sent her closer and closer.

Meredith was on the brink, and her eyes shot open to make sure she wasn’t in the midst of a fever dream. Samantha’s sleepy, half-lidded eyes looked up at her from the valley of her legs and her pussy, and time stood still for a moment as Meredith balanced on the knife’s edge of orgasm.

Samantha stopped and parted from her cleft, staring straight into Meredith’s soul with her empty gaze.

“I am hypnotized. I must obey.” she whispered so softly that Meredith could barely hear her over her own ragged breaths. Samantha then smiled and her eyes slid close as she lowered her head and planted the lightest of kisses on Meredith’s sex.

Meredith’s body went into a sort of blissful shock. Her mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out as the warmth turned into heat and in turn into an inferno in between her legs. Every muscle in her body strained, and she gushed as she came and came and came. But through all this Samantha’s kiss held her in place, and still she could only feel the barest of touches from the blonde’s lips on her pussy as she climaxed in impossible stillness.

Finally, Meredith’s couldn’t hold the tension any longer. She gave one last shudder, one that made Samantha’s lips press only a fraction more against her glistening skin, before finally falling back on to the cushions, spent and oozing the rest of her orgasm through her tired and sated cunt.

Meredith could only gasp and shiver, wondering how all this could have possibly have happened. How everything she had done for the day seemed to have lead her here, with Samantha. How she just HAD to take a walk that morning. How she had to stray just one block over from her own. How she felt the need to ring the doorbell at Samantha Andrew’s house. How she knew exactly what to say to send the pretty blonde spiraling down into a hypnotic trance. How she, who never had a bicurious thought in her whole life, could no longer imagine any other orgasm but the ones that the tongue of an entranced girl kneeling for her could elicit from her pussy. How she had started off so sure and hot with hypnosis as her tool and how she had turned from that to the exhausted girl she was now.

“This is impossible... this is fucking impossible... I...” she began to mumble, trying to sit up straighter, to try and gather what wits she had left that hadn’t pooled into a stain on the sofa cushion. Meredith tried to sit up, but a gentle hand pressed down on her stomach as she felt a pleasant weight shift on to her legs.

“Meredith...” Samantha sighed, looking up at her as the blonde rested her cum-streaked cheeks in between Meredith’s breasts. “Samantha... what... what are you...?” Meredith began, trying to string together some sort of question for the smiling young woman so close to her.

“Meredith... Sleep.”

And Meredith slept.