The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Published in tandem on my website as a Blog Flash, the following story is a scene from my free Journeys into Passion eBook Beyond the Green Door available July 29th. Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Party:

Becca in her blue tank top led the bride to be up to Lucy’s green door. Linda had no idea what to expect. She saw The Hangover films, Bachelor Party, and was once told by an old professor that the best such parties were only really for the amusement of their friends. If it was any good, they probably would be too drunk to remember. Linda later learned that her destined husband apparently was forced to go to a strip club he did not enjoy.

Linda perhaps sensed something different about Lucy’s behavior of late. She had become more aggressive, for lack of better words. More willing the dress in more revealing clothes, more actively showing sexualized affection toward her husband. Well, Linda did not think anything was really wrong, it was just a little different.

The glossy green door opened to the super happy Lucy, who wore a rather revealing top and very high cut shorts. Her finger and toenails were a shimmering red.

“Hey, there’s the bride!” Lucy greeted, ushering them inside.

Linda found her head clad with a silly plastic tiara and “bride” sash. Lucy plopped her at the end of the couch, while flanked soon by Liza and Brianne (wife and wife) on the right and Becca on the chair to the left. Their host handed out the champaign. They cheered and drank happily.

“Still can’t believe it!” Becca cooed.

“Yeah, one person for the rest of your life?” Lucy forwarded, sitting on the couch arm. There was something sexy and domineering about her posture.

“And a guy?” Brianne teased.

They chuckled like school girls.

“Yeah, Brianne and I were really hoping you’d come around!”

Chuckles.

“Well, there was that one time with Lucy back in college …”

Lucy smirked.

“Oh do tell!” Becca nudged. “What happened?”

“Well …” Lucy smirked. “You know how she was a little shy then. She came to me. Said she kinda liked girls, wasn’t sure about guys. So, we kinda went for it.”

“What’d you two do?” Liza cooed.

“Oh, everything. Sloppy college sex is so wild and curious, right?”

“So bad!” Brianne teased. “You never told me that!”

“Cut it out. I’m so fucking embraced!” she said in nervous laughter.

“Seriously it was great!” Lucy added. “Never came that hard before.”

“Holy shit! Never expected that,” Liza said amazed. “Why’d you hide that, Linda?”

“Well … I guess I’ve always been bisexual. Just, you know …”

“You shouldn’t have hid that! We could have had some great sex, Linda,” Liza teased. Brianne chuckling.

“That was years ago. I mean, I’m still attracted to girls …”

“You are?” Liza teased further.

“Yeah, obviously,” she chuckled nervously.

“But you’re gettin’ married,” Liza lightly observed.

“We both like girls, I like guys …”

“You think he’d ever be all right if you ever brought a girl into your relationship?” Lucy asked curiously.

“You know what, guys? If Jason didn’t let me do what I wanted — and I didn’t let him do what he wanted, we wouldn’t be together.”

“Cool!” Lucy said. “Well, Liza there seems really interested. Sounded pretty bummed out she didn’t know you liked girls, too”

“You guys are so fucking bad!” Linda said amazed.

“Hey, we’re just having fun, Linda,” Lucy said with a smirk. “Plus, we have a really great surprise for you later. You’ll love it.”

“Can’t wait,” she said with a happy laugh. “Can I ask what it is?”

They laughed.

“It’s gonna be the best night you’ve ever had,” Brianne said cryptically.

“You’ll love it,” Becca forwarded deeply.

“Better drink up to get ready,” Lucy ordered.

Linda did so, starting to feel the champagne Lucy kept stealthily pouring after every sip.

“If I knew, we would’ve fucked, he-he,” Liza said. “Come on, give me a kiss, Linda. Its a congratulatory smooch.”

Linda, in her amazement, slightly leaned over to the married woman, and they smooched for real, Liza lightly holding Linda’s chin. It was a lightning strike of arousal, something she never felt before nor knew how to handle.

“UMMM!” Liza cooed playfully, smiling along with Linda. Smooch, smooch smooch.

“That kinda turned me on,” Lucy said honestly. Linda herself was speechless after the multiple strikes of pure arousal.

“Oh, yeah, Lucy?” Liza cooed.

“You know, I’ve hooked up with Liza,” Lucy said with a horny smile toward jaw dropped Linda. “As good a kisser as her wife.”

“Well, you wanna show us?” Linda forwarded on impulse. She wanted to think she was calling a bluff, but really did want to see the two go at it.

“Sure!” Lucy said, before going in her hands and knees before Liza.

“Yeah, kiss my wife!” Brianne cooed.

Lucy grasped her waist, as Liza framed her face. The host leaned in for an almost held back, teasing smooches at first. Their intensity slowly rose, Lucy clearly choreographing, while they began to feel up their tight bodies, their breasts.

“Bring back some memories for you?” Lucy said to Linda.

“Oy my God!” Linda chuckled nervously in her intense arousal.

“She likes it!” Becca cooed.

“I’m gonna kiss you a little more,” Lucy said to the hungry Liza. “Let’s show Lucy what we do …” They hungrily made out some more, before moving to the middle of the room.

Brianne shifted over on the couch, as Becca hopped over, sandwiching the bride to be.

“It’s showtime, Liza, get on all fours for me.”

“Oh, wow,” Lucy said amazed, turned on.

“Such a juicy ass,” Lucy said squeezing Liza’s exposed butt cheeks. She then began to spank the cheeks audibly in turn.

“She loves to be spanked!” Brianne cooed. “This is your first surprise, by the way, Linda.”

“I love it!” Liza confirmed. Smack, smack, smack.

Lucy pushed away Liza’s black thong, and began to kiss and burry her face between the cheeks. Liza cooed and swayed. Lucy began to playfully lick the asshole and pussy. “You’ve got the best fucking tongue, Lucy!”

Linda noticed how Lucy’s slithering tongue looked somehow long and dark, but assumed that was just because of where she was sitting. She was a little too turned on by the show to care, already feeling up the soft thighs of her friends on impulse.

“Well, this is supposed to be my party!” Linda said in her deep arousal.

Becca quickly took the initiative, and began to make out with with wanting Linda.

At the same time, Lucy flipped the moaning Liza around and began to lick the woman’s moistening pussy. Linda barely noticed, now making out with Brianne.

“Oh … OH my gah …” Liza cooed. “That tongue … FUCK!”

Linda’s friends lustfully undressed her, loving how they made her the center of their attention. She went back and forth, kissing them with more hunger than she ever knew.

“Oh God, Lucy, your tongue! Your tongue is so deep,” she cooed.

Becca and Brianne were groping and exploring Linda’s quivering body, while they wetly drenched Linda in turn. Linda legs naturally opened, as Becca’s hands naturally went down.

“Oh, oh yeah, mistress Lucy, please don’t stop! Can’t wait to become just like you!”

The three on the couch fully exposed themselves, more than aware of the growing coos of Liza. Yet all that really mattered to Linda in that moment was Becca’s tit in her mouth. She then kissed down to the partly shaved snatch. Becca and Brianna then snuck a deep smooch.

Liza and Lucy brushed their breasts together, drooling all over them. They then made out while rubbing their bodies together, before Lucy kissed down to Liza’s breasts. She sucked, she inhaled. Lucy was working the entire large breast into her mouth and succeeding, making Liza coo submissively.

Becca turned around to present her ass to the bride, who spanked and squeezed. “I really like your ass!” she cooed, burring her young and face inside. “Oh, thank you, Linda,” Becca cooed back, “You can get lost in there.” Linda retorted, “That’s the idea.”

Meanwhile, Lucy continued to consume and play with Liza’s perfectly well shaped tits, her inhumanly long tongue making them jiggle. “OH, oh fuck!” Liza cooed orgasmically. “Lay down, my Liza.” She did so, and Lucy mounted her crotch over the woman’s hungry mouth.

Linda was now excitedly licking Becca’s pussy from behind, nose between the cheeks. Brianne helped by opened the cheeks wider. “Yeah, what a butt!” Linda cooed and slapped.

Liza began to tongue fuck Lucy, who swirled her knowledgeable fingers in and out of Liza’s pussy. “Oh, so fucking good!” Liza cooed, mouth full. Lucy then grabbed Liza head, and began to fuck her face.

It had been maybe ten years since Linda tasted pussy. Yet, it really was like riding a bike. It was glorious. She might not have missed pussy, but she was loving it now.

Lucy repositioned herself into a sixty-nine with Liza, who ate even more hungrily than she did. Well, maybe Liza was compensating for not having a tongue as apparently as orgasmic as Lucy’s!

“I want Brianne’s pussy!” Linda cooed. “Me, too!” Becca chimed. Brianne sat back onto the couch, feet on the cushions and legs open wide. She then went down on the clean shaven snatch, lapping up the moisture.

Liza’s tongue out, Lucy moved her rear back and front, cooing joyously. Lucy sat up, and began to embrace the pleasure her Liza was giving.

Linda and Becca began to play with Brianne. Becca took the top, as Linda took the crotch. “You taste so good!” Linda complimented. Brianne cooed lustfully in thanks.

“OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I’M CUMING!” Lucy cried orgasmically. She humped Liza wildly, extending her massive, wet orgasm. Lucy’s thick green cum spewed all over Liza’s face and down her throat, making Liza cum hard. “I love it …” Liza gurgled, “More, please …” They soon began to scissor wildly, thick green goo dripping down their bodies.

Linda climbed up, and spread her pussy over Brianne’s hungry mouth. “Oh, that’s so fuckin good!” Linda cooed. Becca played with hers and Brianne’s pussy at the same time, cooing even louder.

Lucy repositioned to grind their pussies with her on tip. She ground Liza wildly, with Liza’s legs as open as humanly possible. Lucy then came hard like a geyser, that thick green stuff splattering into and on the orgasmic Liza. She scooped up some of the goo and fed it to the mind blown woman.

“Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum on your face, Brianne!” Linda cooed loudly. “Oh, yea!” Brianne cooed in encouragement, mouth full. The women on the couch came wildly in near unison.

The domineering and triumphant Lucy, her thick green cum dripping down her muscular inner thighs, walked over to the trio. If Linda was not so lost in the afterglow of sexual frenzy, she would have been shocked by the site. Lucy now donned distinctly red skin, deep muscular lines, and large wings. The cat-eyed Lucy really looked like some kind of Demon! Lucy then grasped the back of Linda’s head with her red clawed hands, and buried her face into the goo saturated crotch. All Linda could do right then was consume. The goo tasted unlike anything, yet she wanted more. Even eating that little bit nearly made her cum. So, she desperately ate out Lucy, as the powerful Lucy humped her face. Lucy soon blasted a massive load of her inhuman cum within and without the already addicted Linda …