The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A BAD NIGHT FOR SOME.

BY THE SLAVER.

My name is not important, but those that know me call me MASTER, and obey my every command. I’m a skilled and powerful hypnotist. I provide for the right price, hypnotised straight men, as gay sex-toys, or mindless cum-makers. Men who through hypnosis, drugs and milking just produce cum 24/7. I also provide amusing training of ex-lovers, people who wants their male partners back, but the ex male lovers don’t want to go back to their old male lovers.

Dwight walked down the side street on his way home, the side street was cooled and dark, not the place to really by safe. But Dwight didn’t care, he had had one hell of a night, his ex-lover had come back to town. Dwight knows that his ex-partner would make his life hell. Dwight had left his ex, who was called Jason because he was too controlling, and made Jason suck his cock and would enter Jason’s ass with his unlubed fist, never once did Jason use his dick to enter Dwight in their six month relationship. Dwight had just meet with Jason, and told him that it was over, and that he had a new lover called Fred, and that he did not want to see Jason again. Dwight thought that was the end of the matter. But he was wrong.

The black van stopped at the top end of the side street and four men dressed in thight black rubber got out. The four men followed Dwight down the side street, moving fast the four men were soon behind Dwight One of the men pulled something from one of his pockets.

Suddenly a Chloroform socked rag was shoved over Dwight’s mouth. Dwight couldn’t put up much of a fight, Dwight felt himself getting light-headed, he struggles to remain conscious. Finally Dwight falls senseless to the ground. His limp form is hoisted onto one of his attacker’s shoulders, and carried to the waiting black van. The van then drives away. After the van has gone, out of the shadows steps a tall man, dressed in a jacket and tie. A handsome Latino from Brazil. This was Jason, Dwight’s ex. He laughed as he watched the van drive away.

I stepped out of the doorway, and walked over behind Jason. He turned round and looked at me.

“Look into my eyes!” I muttered softly. Jason shivered, but he returned my gaze. “Look into my eyes!” I repeated softly, Jason almost at once seemed dazed and stood like a stature. “You are mine now, come with me.” I whispered. I lead Jason through the doorway I had been hiding in, into an old warehouse.

I smiled and lead me into a small disused office, it was empty but for two old chairs, and an old desk against the far wall. I sat in one of the chair, and looked at Jason.

“You are totally under my power and you will do as I say.” I said.

“Yes I am totally under your power, and will do as you tell me.” He replied robotically.

“From now on you are a boy-toy, a sex toy to be just used and tossed away. Do you understand.”

“Yes I understand.” He replied.

“You wanted me too hypnotises your ex, well it seems that one of you one-night stands wanted you hypnotised, and placed in their power. And as they paid me before you contacted me, you will be going to him retrained, and willing to do what ever he wants of you.” I told Jason. “Don’t worry about your ex, you paid me to hypnotise him. I will do that, but you will not be around to enjoy him.”

I signalled Jason to sit in the other chair, he dropped down into the chair like a rag doll, his eyes closed. I walked over to were Jason sat. And began to fondle the boy-toy. My hands began to explore his muscular Latino body, he quickly remover his own jacket. I slipped my hands into his shirt, and circled his firm nipples, with my other hand I fondled his collarbone. I could see that his crouch was getting hard, and stains of pre-cum could be seen on his pants. I continued to explore his well toned, muscular torso.

“Ah….Ah..Ahh.” Jason moaned, he was close to cumming now. “You feel so hot and horny…” I told him. Jason just moaned so more, he wasn’t far off from shooting his load. I slid my hand inside his pants and shorts, and touched his smooth, hairless butt. “Ah..hot and horny.” Jason moaned quietly.

“Jason, in a moment I will have to leave you, but before I do, I’m going to let you cum.” I told him, Jason just moaned. “But it will not be just one orgasm you will have, you will keep cuming till you have shot all you have. You see were you are going you will not be aloud to cum, so your balls must be empty.” Jason tried to protest, but all he could manage was more low moans. “In a moment, I’m going to stick one of my fingers into your ass, when I do you will cum like never before.” I ordered.

I stuck a finger half way into Jason’s ass-hole; he went as stiff as a board and his cock exploded. Cum shot all over his chest, and run down his legs. Wet marks appeared on his shirt and pant, many spread and joined together. His body shock, low groans escaped from his mouth. I pulled my finger out of his ass, but still he kept cuming. By now his close were suck to his body by sweat and cum. “When you have finished cuming, you will lay on the floor, and go into a deep relaxed sleep, and wait for me to return.” I told Jason. All he could do was nod, as his cock pumped out more cum. I left the office.

Dwight woke to find that he was in darkness and could not move he felt very cold and could hear the faint noise of traffic. He tried to look around, but found he could not move his head.

Suddenly there was a bright light, after the glare had dead down Dwight could see he was in a smallish room with stone walls, one door and no windows.

Now Dwight could see why he could not move, he was tied to a large wooden rack that stood in the middle of the stone room. His head was bound to a thick wooden crossbeam. He then noticed that someone was standing in the doorway. The figure in the doorway entered the room. Dwight gasped. It was a tall man with a broad physique. Short red hair stuck up from his head in tufts. His dark black eyes were like black stones in the snow. He regarded Dwight with a shadowy smile, Dwight imagined that it was his customary expression, one that was set in stone. When he spoke, he had a voice to match his appearance, deep and gruff with singularly unpleasant undertones.

“Welcome, my new slave. Welcome to your new life.” I said, walking over to Dwight and kissing him on the check.

“Fuck off, you fucking basted.” Shouted Dwight, trying to move his head away.

“Tut tut, that’s no way to talk to MASTER.” I said. I snapped my fingers. Into the room walked one of the men that had kidnapped Dwight. He was carrying a ball-gag; he thrust the ball-gag into Dwight’s mouth and fastened it in place at the back of his head.

“I’m going to take over your mind. You will become a cum-slave. ” I said. A look of horror crossed Dwight’s face, as he heard what I said.

I snapped my fingers again. A second rubber guy came into the room; he was carrying a large IV on a stand.

“You see, I was asked to make you love your old lover Jason, again. But when I met him tonight, I just had to have him for myself. Well for tonight at least.” I said. Dwight still had a look of horror on his face. “But he is destined for a new life, you see a former love of his want him back, but as the bottom who loves having a fist up his ass-hole, and sucking dick. Which is what Jason wanted for you.”

Dwight let out more muffled cries, I just smiled and stretched his face. I clicked my finger again, a third rubber guy entered the room. He was carrying a large black object. I took the IV from the second rubber guy, I then turned towards Dwight, who was trying to get free from the cross he was tied to, but he couldn’t. I reached forward and grabbed hold of Dwight’s balls, and pulled them away from his body. Dwight let out a muffled scream, I took no notice. I then pushed the IV needle into the skin behind Dwight’s balls, then I let go of his balls. Then I slipped the black object onto Dwight’s dick.

The black object, was called a “COCK SOCK”, it slid onto a cock. What made it special was that it was lined with tiny fibbers that vibrated the sensitive skin of a dick, and had a tiny pump built into it.

The sock held Dwight’s cock and balls tightly with no trouble, the vibrating of the sock forced Dwight into an erect state, but he could not have a orgasm. He tried to shake the thing off his dick, but he was bound to tightly to the ST. Andrew’s cross. Also he could feel a burning sensation in his balls as the drug from the IV entered his ball sack.

Dwight’s dick was firm now, the sock fitted his cock and balls like a glove, making Dwight stay hard. But the thing was starting to feel unpleasant, it felt like a 100 ants crawling all over his boner, plus he wanted to cum. Master stepped back and looked at Dwight. Dwight’s balls felt like they were on fire, and his dick was getting harder.

“There that should do. An hour of the sock will no doubt be enough to prepare you for you new life as a “CUM SLAVE.” I purred, “After which you will by train to obey me, and take a fist into your ass, and love it. Well Jason did pay me to train you to want that, it would be a waste not to, I have taken his money.” One of the rubber men put a pair of head-phones onto Dwight’s head. The three men and I left the room. Once the door was closed the light dimmed till there was only a very low amount of light. On the wall oppressive Dwight a counter lit up, and a voice started in the head-phones. “You are a cum slave, all you do is made cum, and get entered. That is your sole purpose in life, nothing else matters.” Over, and over this was repeated. Dwight’s balls felt like they were on fire, and all the time the clock counted down.

59

58

57

I re-entered the office, one of the rubber men was with me. Jason lay on the floor, he was cover in dry cum and sweat, he was in a deep sleep. “Wake up.” I commanded. Like a robot Jason opened his eyes, and looked dazed at me.

“You are still mine, and totally under my power, you will do as I say.” I whispered.

“Strip for master, boy.” I said. I watched as he stood up, and began to strip off his closes. His closes made a ripping noise as he pulled them off. I saw his elegant body, his completely hairless body from the neck down and his powerful weapon, an elegant uncut 8-inch cock. My mouth watered at the sight of his cock, but there was no time to suck it, there was work to do. By now Jason was completely naked, dry cum could still be seen on some of his skin. I decided to start with the small change first.

“Jason, you look after your body don’t you?” I asked. He nodded his head. “Good, now, I have a new diet for you.” I told him, while I spoke to him, I explored his smooth shaven body with my hands, so did the rubber man. Jason moaned and nodded his head. “From now on you will only eat “HOT & SPICIE PIZZA, FRIES, SODA, POTATOE CHIPS AND SALAD.” You now love eating these foods.” Jason tried to fight this suggestion, but he could not fight it for long. I repeated this into the dazed boy’s ear over, and over again.

“Love…pizza….fries…soda…” Jason started to moan, the rubber guy stopped rubbing Jason’s body, and left the office. Now it was time to move onto the big changes. “ Now, you must suck master’s lollipop, and get the cream from inside.” I said, as I dropped my pants and shorts, my freed cock became rock hard.

“Yes sir.” He said, he dropped to his knees, and began to service my rock hard cock. I heeled his head, and started too hump his sweet, hot, young mouth. “That’s a good boy, you just keep sucking that lollipop…..oh, yess.” I panted as I felt my balls tighten. “Gooodd…booyyy..ahhhhh..” I cried as I finally shot my cum into Jason’s mouth, and pulled the boy off my spent cock. He feel to the floor. I told him to stand up, and bend over the chair. He did as he was told. “You will from now on love having a fist in your virgin pussy ass.” I told him, as I walked over to his ass that was raised up in the air.

I thrust two of my fingers up Jason’s ass-hole and started working them in deeper. Jason moaned out loud, he tried pushing his ass back onto the invading fingers. I then pushed in a third finger causing even louder moans from Jason, this was quickly followed be the fourth finger. I forced the four fingers in and out of Jason’s ass-hole. He moaned even louder. I suddenly tucked my thumb underneath my finger and forced my whole fist into Jason’s ass-hole, he screamed out loud as he felt his ass stretched wild open as my fist penetrated him. His butt-hole snapped shut around my wrist, so that my wrist becomes firmly lodged in his butt-hole. I started to thrust my hand deeper into Jason’s butt. With each thrust I manage to slide more of my arm into Jason’s gaping butt. I’m amazed at how much of my arm his virgin, never before entered ass-hole can take. All ready my arm is in past my elbow, but he is still moaning. I pull my arm out a little bit, then twist it around a little, shock waves of pleasure pass though his body, and his brain turns to mush. I pull my hand out of his butt, Jason falls off the chair onto the ground, whimpering. I walk over to him, and make him lick my dirty arm and hand clean. Just as he is finishing, the rubber man returns, carrying an order of the food Jason had been ordered to eat. The food was placed on the ground near Jason, who fell on the food, and started to stuff it into his mouth. I left Jason with the rubber man, once he had eaten his food the rubber man would get Jason cleaned up, and ready too leave.

As the minutes ticked by Dwight’s need to cum got greater, and greater. He could feel the base of his dick, and his ball sacs start to titan. The burning of the drug entering his balls. His dick has now quite painful. He screamed to be aloud to cum, and the IV to be taken out, but the gag strapped in his mouth muffled his cries. Dwight found himself being drawn to the voice in the head-phones.

51

50

49

48

The clock slowly counted down the time left. Dwight was now sweating, his head was spinning and his dick was in great pain with the need to cum and the drugs he was being given. All Dwight wanted to do was cum.

45

44

43

42

The physical pain was unbearable; tears run down his checks. He had lost feeling in his dick, his balls had started to get larger and harder. But still he could not cum, the sock keep him just on the brink on cuming.

37

36

37

36

Dwight tried not to pass out, he must fight what is happening to him. His balls had turned a dark pink colour, and were still getting bigger and harder.

20

19

18

17

Not long now, he could just hold out, he must last.

4

3

2

1

0

The door opened and I walked into the cell, also two of the rubber men entered the room. Dwight didn’t notice the three of us enter, the pain in his dick was too great. His balls were now the size of large grapefruits, and his hard cock had got longer. I reached forward and removed the IV from Dwight’s dick. Dwight let out a muffled cry. Dwight’s eyes fell onto my eyes, he tried to look away, but his eyes were locked onto mine.

“Look into my eyes.” I muttered. “Look into my eyes, you are mine now. You will be made into a willing sex slave.” Dwight’s expression starts to soften. His face becomes passive, blissful even, his eyes glaze over.

Everything just fades away, Dwight feels so content, so peaceful. It’s getting so much harder to remember anything now…. His memory was slipping away, it’s so easy to obey and trust. Finally Dwight’s mind is totally empty. There is nothing but the sound of my voice. Dwight never really had a chance. He is now totally submissive, almost child like, with a blissful smile on his face. He is now nothing but a willing sex slave.

Just serve and obey, it was obvious now … he had to just serve and obey. That was all he had to do, serve and obey.

I click my fingers, the two-rubber men release Dwight from the ST. Andrew’s cross, and removed the dildo gag from his mouth. “On your knees and please me slave.” I order. Without a word, Dwight opened my pants to let my semi-hard 8″ cock fall out, he then kneels in front of me and begins to give me a blowjob. A short time later I ejaculate spurt after spurt of cum straight down Dwight’s throat. As he gulps down my cum the last of his free will left him. I pulled my dick out of Dwight’s mouth.

“Stand slave.” I said. Dwight stood up; I took Dwight’s arm and led him out of the cell. The rubber men followed behind.

Some time later Dwight was laying on his front, tied to a fuck bench. Dwight was sucking on one of the rubber men’s dicks. Suddenly the rubber guy let out a cry as he shot his load down Dwight’s throat. He then put his dick away and left the room. I entered the room, I was naked and my uncut dick was rock hard. I walked over and stood between Dwight’s legs. I spit on my dick, and into Dwight’s hole. I then plunged my hard wet dick into Dwight’s wet ass. “AAAAhhhh ffuuuccc….” Cried Dwight. “Just relax and take it like a man.” I replied, as I speeded up my thrusts. Suddenly Dwight was lost in the ecstasy of what was happening to him, the sexual sensations took his breath away. He could feel his dick, which was through a hole in the bench hardening. He could feel the COCK SOCK that was still on his dick, he could feel that the sock had speeded up, he was very near to shooting his spunk. I let out a loud scream, I ached my back, thrust my dick in deeper and spewed shot after shot of cum into Dwight’s ass. All Dwight could do now was whimper. Then an orgasm hit Dwight, and he to shot a great load of spunk into the COCK SOCK on his dick. The pump on the SOCK started up and sucked the spunk away. But Dwight did not stop having orgasms on and on he went, shooting an endless river of cum. The drug that was now in his ball sacs would keep his sperm making going at 550% faster than normal, all Dwight could do now was make, and shot cum nothing else mattered to him now. In six months time he would be a total wreck, but I would just get another cum slave.

I looked down at Dwight as he continuously cum into the device on his large throbbing cock. It was time to finish the training. Just like with Jason, I thrust two of my fingers into Dwight’s butt, using the cum in his butt as lube I started to work them in deeper. Dwight moaned, then let out a whimper as more cum shot from his cock. Dwight pushed his butt back onto the invading fingers. I then pushed in a third finger, Dwight groaned as the three fingers entered him, and he shot more cum. The three fingers were quickly followed be a fourth finger, Dwight whimpered even louder. I tucked my thumb underneath my fingers and slammed my whole hand into Dwight’s butt. Jason cried out as he felt his butt-hole stretched wide open, as my fist penetrated him. Dwight’s butt-hole snapped shut around my wrist, so my wrist become firmly lodged in his butt, Dwight just whimpered, cum shot from his large hard cock. With each thrust I managed to slide more and more of my arm into Dwight’s gaping butt, then with a popping sound, I pulled my fist and arm out of Dwight.

Dwight just laid on the fuck bench, and whimpered. I sighed to one of the rubber men, he walked over to where Dwight lay, and he suck his erect cock into Dwight’s stretched butt. This time Dwight let out a moan of pleasure, and shot out an even larger load of cum. The rubber man pounded his dick into Dwight’s butt; Dwight tried to push himself onto the dick in his butt. Soon the rubber guy was panting as he neared the point of cuming, suddenly the rubber guy let out a loud cry, ached his back, and blow his load into Dwight’s butt.

After the rubber guy had pulled his dick out of Dwight, and put it away, he and another rubber guy pushed the bench that Dwight was tied to out the room and into another one. This room was filled with about twenty other men, all of whom where tied too a bench, A COCK SOCK on their dicks. All the men were constantly shooting cum, which I would sell to a local sperm bank. The two men placed Dwight on the end of a row, and left him to his new life as a cum maker.

I entered the office, and looked at Jason. His naked bodies had been cleaned of cum, and sweat. He stood naked next to the old desk. It was no good, I had to have that ass of his just once. “On the desk.” I ordered. Jason did as he was ordered, he lay on his back on the desk.

I spread his legs, and after rubbing spit on my cock, I plunged my large member into Jason’s once virgin butt. Then I pulled Jason’s legs over my shoulders, and continued to push more, and more of my member Jason. I wasn’t slow or gentle about it, I just rammed it straight in. Jason’s eyes widened and his body stiffened, but before he could cry out, the rubber guy shoved his rock hard member into Jason’s open mouth. Jason’s body went limp.

Allow his butt had, had my fist up it, it was still quite tight. The rubber guy and myself fucked Jason’s face and butt for the next fifteen minutes. Then suddenly both of ours dicks erupted, thick ropes of cum flew straight into Jason’s butt and mouth. We both pulled our cocks out of him.

After I had finished with his ass, and the rubber had finished with his mouth. Jason was take to another room. Where he was told to put on the rubber suit that was on the table. Twenty minutes later Jason came out of the room in the rubber suit, he could feel the large built-in fist shaped butt-plug going in and out of his ass as he walked. His dark hair had been shaved off, over the top of his rubber suit he wore a bright orange and green uniform, which his master said he had to wear. I watched as Jason walked out of the office and the building to his new life. Jason was now in the control of master.

THE END.