The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bad Santa Takes Control.

By The Slaver.

Officer Cody and Officer Dwain had been partners for some time now; and it was the start of their night shift. As the two police officers made their way across the parking lot to their police vehicle; neither of them noticed the two men dressed in black that were following them, until it was too late. The two men stepped out of the shadows in front of the two police officers; both men’s guns were pointing straight at Officer Cody and Officer Dwain’s chests. Both Officer Cody and Officer Dwain reached for their own guns. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you, one of you, or both of you could get hurt, or even killed.” Officer Cody and Officer Dwain were warned. “So why don’t you both, very slowly throw away those nasty guns of yours, before either, or both of you get hurt?”

Officer Cody and Officer Dwain looked sideways at each other; and then both officers very slowly removed their guns, and then throw them across the parking lot, away from themselves. “Good boys” the two officers heard. Then one of the two men moved towards Officer Cody and Officer Dwain, the man then took Officer Cody’s own handcuffs from him and secured Officer Cody’s hands behind his back. The same man then took Officer Cody’s partner’s cuffs and handcuffed Officer Dwain’s hands behind his back. All the Tim the other man kept Officer Cody and Officer Dwain covered with his gun. Once Officer Cody and Officer Dwain were handcuffed, the two men then grabbed the two police officers and tossed them into the rear of their own police vehicle. The two men alighted into the front of the police vehicle and sped away along a dark, desolate stretch of deserted county highway. Officer Cody and Officer Dwain remained silent, in the back of the car.

Finally, the car reached a gay fetish club beyond the outskirts of town. Once the car stopped, the two men climbed out of the front of the car, and then the two men opened the rear doors and roughly escorted Officer Cody and Officer Dwain into the dimly-lit back room of the club. “Good. On-time.” A strong voice said out of the shadows. “Bring them closer.” The two men shuffled Officer Cody and Officer Dwain closer to the voice. Slowly, Officer Cody and Officer Dwain could finally see a figure of a rippled-core physique, clad in a tight red rubber Santa bondage suit, the figure did not have a white beard, but a salt & pepper one, instead. “Excellent work.” the Santa figure said. From his belt around his waist the Santa figure took a can; he held it just in front of the two police officers. “I’m called Bad Santa, and today is you unlucky day?” Bad Santa said as he spayed a fine cloud of yellow gas, into Officer Cody and Officer Dwain’s faces.

In an instant the two officers were entranced; Bad Santa smiled the gas always worked first time. The entranced Officer Cody and Officer Dwain stared at Bad Santa. They recognized the voice, but could not place it. From another room came two large built men wearing tight black leather fatigues and tight black leather shirts. “Boys, undress my new ‘friends’.” The men, wearing black fatigues, removed Officer Cody and Officer Dwain’s uniforms. When it became necessary to remove the handcuffs, Bad Santa clicked his fingers, and told the dazed Officer Cody and Officer Dwain. “Freeze, neither of you can move. You can’t move till you’re told too.” Officer Cody and Officer Dwain froze in place, and the handcuffs were removed, the two men finished removing all of Officer Cody and Officer Dwain’s clothes. “Kneel down.” Bad Santa ordered, the now naked Officer Cody and Officer Dwain fell too their knees. The men in the tight black leather fatigues approached Officer Cody and Officer Dwain with some strange leather contraption. The men collared Officer Cody and Officer Dwain with the leather devices, and then they strapped Officer Cody and Officer Dwain’s hands to the leather devices near their head.

“You’re here because the two of you thought you could blackmail the Crime bosses in this area. You both have been warned many times. But both of you thought you were going to fuck people out of there money. Now, the two of you pay for that, and for your homophobic hate of men on men sex, by sucking cock.” The two dazed cops just stared at Bad Santa, unable to say a word.” And now this is what you need to remember when sucking cock: 1. No teeth; 2. Use plenty of spit; 3. Use plenty of tongue; 4. Don’t forget the balls; 5. Twirl the cock head with your tongue; 6. Tickle the taint, just below the balls; 7. Remember to moan; 8. Always make eye contact; 9. Swallow every drop of cum shot into your mouth; 10 Don’t waste a drop of cum and 11. Make love to the dick.” Bad Santa paused for a moment and looked down at the two, kneeling police officers; Bad Santa then said to Officer Cody and Officer Dwain, “Repeat the rules.”

Officer Cody and Officer Dwain repeated the rules verbal. “Say it again.” The two cops repeated the rules. “Again” Bad Santa snapped. Again Officer Cody and Officer Dwain repeated the rules “Good. Don’t forget these rules when with the club’s clients. Understand?”

“Yes.” Officer Cody and Officer Dwain answered. Bad Santa paused for a moment as he stared at the collared duo; the whites of their eyes had rolled up into the back of the heads, and drool run out of a corner of both of Officer Cody and Officer Dwain’s mouths. Bad Santa waved to the men wearing the tight black leather fatigues. “Okay. They’re ready.” The men grabbed Officer Cody and Officer Dwain and pulled the two entranced police offices to their feet, and led them to the front of the club. The men forced Officer Cody and Officer Dwain back onto their knees. From that point onward, Officer Cody and Officer Dwain executed the rules they learned. For hours, Officer Cody and Officer Dwain sucked cock after cock. Because their hands were restrained, they could not relax and stroke their cocks to orgasm. Officer Cody and Officer Dwain sucked cock after cock after cock.

Bad Santa climbed some stairs, and then walked into an office on the second floor of the club. He locked the door of the office behind him; Bad Santa then walked towards another door and entered a security code on the panel device. The door opened, revealing a windowless walk-in sized room. The room was empty but for a table on which was a lap-top, and two chairs, on one of which sat a figure dressed in a tailored made black suit, with matching black shirt and tie. The figure looked up from the lap-top, on which could be seen Officer Cody and Officer Dwain on their knees, sucking cock after cock, after cock. “You have done well…..” The figure started to say, but Bad Santa cut the figure off with a crisp nod of his head, before the figure could say too much. “Thank you, Don De Corsentino.” Bad Santa said, as he walked into the windowless room, stroking his salt & pepper beard. “I don’t think you’ll have any more trouble with those two cops from now on.” Said Bad Santa siting in the other chair, next to the Don.

De Corsentino opened one of the drawers in the table and retrieved a black briefcase from the drawer. He gave the briefcase to Bad Santa, who nodded his thanks; as he opened the briefcase, Bad Santa smiled. Seven bricks of cocaine lay ready in the briefcase. Without a word Bad Santa stood up, closed the briefcase and walked out of the room. After securing the windowless room, Bad Santa unlocked the office door, walked out of the office, descended the stairs. Smiling Bad Santa placed the briefcase in the trunk of a car. He then spoke to the guy in the driver’s seat of the car, who like Bad Santa’s two other men was dressed in tight black leather fatigues. “Deliver this briefcase to my friend in Washington. You know the address. The person you deliver the briefcase too, will give you a briefcase in return. Bring that briefcase back here. Understand?”

“Yes, Sire.” the leather clad guy responded, he started the vehicle and sped off to perform the errand. Bad Santa walked to the door that led to the front of the club where Officer Cody and Officer Dwain were servicing some of the club’s most select clientele. Bad Santa smiled. Officer Cody and Officer Dwain had tried to blackmail and threaten De Corsentino, and the other Crime bosses. But, instead they find themselves on their knees, sucking cock. Officer Cody and Officer Dwain continued to service the club’s most select clientele. Both officers were now so far beyond entranced that they did not understand their dilemma. For the present, Officer Cody and Officer Dwain focused on the cocks in their respective mouths and the loads of jizz about to slime down their gullets.

As Bad Santa watched Officer Cody and Officer Dwain polish the knobs of the club’s patrons, Bad Santa reconsidered his plan. Sure, he could give Officer Cody and Officer Dwain to De Coresntino, but to what end. ‘Better to keep them for him. They can join my boys, and work for him.’ Bad Santa thought to himself. He nodded, confident in the wisdom of his revised plan. With Officer Cody and Officer Dwain under his control, Bad Santa knew that they would not turn snitch or cheat anyone ever again. The hour was late; Bad Santa closed his eye, and left Officer Cody and Officer Dwain and his two boys servicing the patrons of ‘The club’.

Bad Santa woke and found Officer Cody and Officer Dwain still on their knees, but now in front of him; their hands were still strapped to the collars around their necks. Noise still came from the front of the club; just then Bad Santa’s two tight black leather fatigued men walked in from the front of the club. Bad Santa then directed the leather men to release the two police officers from their collars and restraints. Once released Officer Cody and Officer Dwain remained on their knees and stared up at Bad Santa.

“Listen to my voice. Close your eyes. I want you to picture a box. In that box, I want you to place all your memories. Now, close the box and lock it.” Bad Santa watched Officer Cody and Officer Dwain, their eyes closed and focused on Bad Santa’s voice. “Now hand me the key.” The two police officers reached out and handed Bad Santa the imaginary keys. “Good, now from now on, you’re going to work for me. During the day, you will work for my private security force, over the state lines. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Officer Cody and Officer Dwain answered. “At night, you’re going to work for me, where ever I want you to, as Mindless Cock-suckers. Do you understand?” “Yes.” The former police officers replied again. “From now on all you’ll ever remember is that you have always worked for me, and that you are Gay, and love sucking cock. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” the cops replied again. “You have no other memories except working for me, that you’re gay, and you’re cock-suckers. Understand?” ordered Bad Santa, “Yes.” Both Officer Cody and Officer Dwain answered. “All you know is this: I am your Master. Do you understand?” Bad Santa waited for the reply from Officer Cody and Officer Dwain, “Yes.” they both answered. “Yes, Master.” Bad Santa demanded. Officer Cody and Officer Dwain replied as demanded. “Good, now open your eyes.” Bad Santa said. Both men opened their eyes. “Who am I?

“Master.” the cops replied. Bad Santa smiled. He waved to his boys. They brought sets of uniforms, just like their own for Officer Cody and Officer Dwain. Officer Cody and Officer Dwain donned their new uniforms. Bad Santa left Officer Cody and Officer Dwain with his two men; Bad Santa then once again walked up stairs to the office on the second floor of the club. As he was going into the office, two of De Corsentino’s own men came up the stairs. The three men then walked into the office. Bad Santa then locked the door of the office behind them; Bad Santa then walked across the room, and then entered the security code on the panel device. The door opened, again revealing the windowless walk-in sized room, in which De Corsentino still sat, staring at the lap-top. Bad Santa and the two men entered the room and walked up too the table at which De Corsentino sat. Bad Santa looked at the lap-top screen on it he could saw Officer Cody, Officer Dwain and his two men; Bad Santa spoke into the lap-top’s built in mike, “And who do you all obey?”

“I will obey Bad Santa.” Officer Cody, Officer Dwain and Bad Santa’s two boys repeated. “Again.” Barked Bad Santa, “I will obey Bad Santa.” Officer Cody, Officer Dwain and Bad Santa’s boys said, again. Bad Santa turned from the lap-top and faced the Crime boss and his two men. “And you three obey who?” Bad Santa asked, spaying gas in the faces of Corsentino, and his two men; Bad Santa then snapped his fingers, twice. “Bad Santa.” The three now entranced men replied. “That’s right. Bad Santa.” Bad Santa replied, a wry smile on his lips. “You mother fuckers, get naked and kneel on the floor.” Corsentino and his two men removed their clothes and knelt on the floor in front of Bad Santa.

Bad Santa then walked around the three kneeling men, for a few minutes, smiling. ‘And now, the final phase.’ Bad Santa thought to himself. “OK, you mother fuckers, lie on the floor and form a triangle and suck each other’s cocks until you cum. Don’t take your mouth off cock. You’re going to swallow each other’s cum, and suck each other dry. Understand?”

“Yes, Sire.” The three entranced naked men replied. They then reclined upon the floor, and positioned themselves in a triangle, swallowing each other’s cock. Corsentino and his two men bobbed their heads back and forth making sure that their lips never left their partner’s cock. Bad Santa had long abandoned his morals. His work required limitless money. No matter what the cost. Who cared if these three men in front of Bad Santa, Officer Cody, Officer Dwain, and Bad Santa’s own men would suck cock for the rest of their days? Who cared if the drugs Bad Santa now controlled would destroy inner cities? As long as Bad Santa profited, nothing else mattered.

Bad Santa watched the Studley trio suck each other’s cocks. When they were finished, having sucked each other completely dry, Bad Santa would take Corsentino’s whole. It was only fair, as Corsentino had made it possible for Bad Santa to gain control of a nationwide drug’s ring. Corsentino, his underlings, and Bad Santa’s own enslaved men would operate a drug distribution operation, and that would fund Bad Santa’s activities.

Bad Santa watched the Studley trio suck each other’s cocks. When they were finished, having sucked each other completely dry, Bad Santa would take Corsentino’s whole. It was only fair, as Corsentino had made it possible for Bad Santa to gain control of a nationwide drug’s ring.

Later, as Bad Santa ripped into Corsentino’s virgin Whole, he nodded in approval. Nothing would stop his enterprise, now. Nothing.

:END