The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bag of Fun

CoolMind

MC, FF

It all seemed like just innocent fun at the time. I had gotten to class early to meet my best friend Jill so we could swap a few music CD’s. As college students on grants we could barely afford ramen, let alone ipods. So we had old CD players and bought music the old fashioned way. It was actually a lot of fun being able to share our favorite songs and it cheapened our music addiction.

There was a bag at my usual seat. A yellow bag with golden glitter that made it shimmer as the sun hit it. Underneath was a neatly folded piece of notebook paper. Picking it up the bag was heavier than I expected, at least a good two pounds. The way it shifted weight was I held it told me it was filled with some sort of sand or dust.

I picked up the piece of paper and unfolded it. It was from my cousin Jill who lived in California. As a witch she was always sending me magical things she had either found or created. In her letter she bragged about having just found the perfect gift for me. The letter detailed how the dust in the bag worked. It all would have sounded stupid to anyone else, but having been on the receiving end of a few of her experiments I knew better.

“Hey Wendy,” Jess said from behind me, “Watcha got there? Another thing from your cousin?”

“Yep,” I handed Jess the letter. She too had been on the receiving end of my cousins experiments so I knew she wouldn’t have any issue believing it.

“Cool,” Jess said giving me back the letter, “Are you going to try it out?”

“On who?” I placed the bag down on my desk, “I’m not going to subject anyone here to my cousins magic. No matter how much fun it might be.”

Jess began to pout. Unlike me, she had actually enjoyed her time as Jill’s test subject. She often confided in me how cool it all was. A chance to test out something so magical again was probably like putting an alcoholic inside a liquor store and telling them not to drink. The temptation was far too great for Jess as she picked up the bag, pulled out a pinch of red sparkly dust, and blew it onto me.

I sneezed as the dust hit my face. My tits began to feel like they were being compressed by my bra which was actually just a bit bigger than my usual size. My hair tickled my back as it grew a few extra inches. A brief image flashed through my mind. I couldn’t exactly recall it, but it made my panties wet. Jess stared at me in wonder as I attempted to recover myself. My hair shrank back a bit followed by my chest. They weren’t exactly the same as before as my chest now fit in the oversized bra comfortably, but they were close enough.

“Damnit Jess,” I snatched the bag away from her, “What would you have done if that was permanent?”

“Looks a little permanent to me,” Jess stared at my tits.

As Jess stared I got a sudden urge. Another image briefly flashed through my mind. I was getting horny from something I couldn’t see. I reached into the bag and pulled up a pinch of dust. Jess was too busy looking at my new body to not notice until I blew it into her face.

Jess sneezed as the dust hit her. I watched as streaks of blonde began to form in her hair. Her eyes tinted ever so slightly blue and they seemed to lose a bit of their intelligence that they often showed. Jess steadied herself as what was likely a flash of an image passed through her mind. Finally the blonde began to recede and her eyes darkened slightly back towards their original color. Few people would probably notice a change, but knowing her all my life I could.

“I thought you didn’t want to use this stuff,” Jess smiled as she grabbed the bag away from me, “Take this!”

I sneezed again as Jess blew another pinch of dust. Something in the back of my mind urged me to take the bag and lock it away. I was forgetting something about the dust, something very important. I ignored that part of me as my tits once again expanded. This time to the point of nearly ripping my bra. My hair crept down my back till it almost reached my ass. Another image crossed my mind, this time more clear. I could see two human figures, one on their knees and the other standing upright. Before I could make out any details though it was gone. My panties felt soaked.

Jess gave a halfhearted attempt at resistance as I grabbed the bag away from her and blew another pinch of dust at her. Platinum blonde hair clearly streaked through her hair and her eyes were now a hazy blue. Her eyes showed even less signs of intelligence then before. She stared at the bag as if she was trying to remember what it was. As her eyes and hair darkened ever so slightly a light bulb seemed to go off in her head as she grabbed it once again.

“Um....” Jess giggled, “Um yeah, I think I remember how to do this.”

The red dust hit me once again, but this time I didn’t even attempt to resist. As the all too familiar sneeze came I felt my bra rip. Even my shirt was now beginning to have issues containing my massive new tits. My hair now flowed practically to my knees. The image flashed in my mind again. I could tell the two figures were now female. The one standing up looked a lot like me now. The other was a blonde hair and blue eyed bimbo. She was on her knees licking my pussy eagerly and submissively. My pussy ached for the feeling of her tongue between my legs.

“My turn,” I grinned as I grabbed the bag and blew a pinch into Jess’ face once again.

Jess’ hair quickly turned fully platinum blonde. Her eyes shifted into a deep dark blue with no trace of her former self showing. Her eyes were now completely empty and showed no trace of intelligence that a college girl would normally have. She dropped to her knees and looked at me with pure innocence and submission.

“One last time,” I said as I took another pinch of dust from the bag. I looked into her trusting eyes knowing that if I did this then any trace of the old Jess would likely be lost forever. I would lose my friend, but I would gain a very devoted slave, “Goodbye my old friend.”

I blew the dust into Jess’ face. Her hair turned into an impossible blonde and her eyes equally blue. I worried for a brief moment if I had gone too far, I wondered if she could even remember how to do the most basic functions anymore. There was something there, a basic need to submit and obey in her eyes. I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties.

“Lick,” I commanded.

Jess crawled up to me and planted her face into my pussy. Her tongue thrusted itself deep inside and moved in ways I didn’t think was possible. She was so eager to please me and do whatever I desired. I moaned as I grabbed Jess’ head and force her down harder. I was developing a new hunger and Jess would be the one to satisfy it. Lost in ecstasy I screamed as I reached my orgasm.

As my high began to subside I collapsed to the floor. Jess positioned me so that I was laying face up before laying down beside me and placing herself into my arms. I kissed her, tasting my juices in her mouth and exploring it with my tongue. She seemed slightly confused by this act, but accepted it fully as it seemed to be what I wanted.

I grabbed the bag that had fallen to our side. Some of the dust had spilled out but most of it had stayed in. I stroked Jess’ hair as I pondered. My mind began to fill with images of other girls on campus, girls that my pussy began to desire. I read the note from my cousin one last time before tying the bag shut.

“I think,” I said as I continued to stroke Jess’ head, “That I’ll just keep you for now.”

“Thank you mistress,” Jess whispered before she closed her eyes and fell asleep in my arms.

I stared at the door wondering how much longer I had before other students started showing up for class. My mind began thinking up of ways to make sure me and Jess were long gone before then. Still, I just wanted to lay there with my new slave basking in the afterglow of what we had just shared. I heard footsteps and looked at the door once again. A small bookworm of a girl had wandered in. Her eyes were wide with amazement. I gripped my bag of dust tightly and smiled.

“Um, sorry to intrude,” the girl said as she turned around to leave.

“Oh no, don’t worry about it. I actually need you to come here for a bit so I can explain to you just what happened. In fact, a demonstration might be better.”

END