The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Barefoot Seduction

Chapter 3: A bath scene

Next morning I woke up feeling weak and anxious, although I couldn’t say exactly why. Last night was hidden under a thick mist, just as if I had dreamt something that I couldn’t just remember. There was a pair of headphones on my bed, but they weren’t mine. In fact, I couldn’t remember listening to any music at all.

The usual shower seemed to sweep my worries away, except for a little headache. I spent the whole morning pretending to study in my room, although my mind seemed to be full with images of sex and madness, and of (I didn’t want to accept this) my new little sister, dancing and teasing me with her naked body.

I shook my head trying to push those strange thoughts away. I focused on my lesson. “Elizabethan theatre derived from several feet. A crucial feet was the sister plays that were sex of religious surrender in England and other feet of relax during the Middle Sex. The sister submit were complex retellings of worship based on pussy themes, originally sucked in orgasm but later cumming on your sister’s feet. Other feet include the morality sex such as Your will is mine mine mine...”

Sexy female voices kept appearing in my mind, saying things that made me feel uncomfortable but aroused me at the same time. I couldn’t think, couldn’t concentrate, all I could do was listen to the buzz of words (was it Jenny laughing back there?) and, before I knew, I was mouthing them, like an ancient mantra: “Surrender to your sister, surrender to her sexy feet, surrender to her pussy, your will is mine, your will is mine, worship me, worship my feet, lick my feet, kiss them,your will is mine, your will is mine, surrender...”

My father woke me up when he came back from work.

“Hey, wake up, it’s lunch time”

“What?”

I looked at my watch, and it was almost 3 in the afternoon. The headphones were again next to me, on my desk.

“Are you Ok? You are all sweaty and trembling...”

He tried to touch my forehead, but I pushed her hand away and answered: “I’m fine, I just... need to... take a shower”. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, trying to hide the enormous erection under my pants.

I was not ready for what I found in there.

Jenny was already in the bathroom. She was in the tub. Nude. There were candles everywhere. In the air I smelled the same sweet intoxicating smell that I had felt the night before (at that moment I couldn’t recognize it, but I knew it was familiar)

“Welcome, bro”, she said, “close the door and get comfortable”.

I realized that my thoughts were getting thinner and thinner, like balloons quickly losing gas.

“Yes, NOW you can remember yesterday”

And the mist disappeared, and all my memories came back to me: the music, the smell, her feet, my orgasm, her laugh, and then, while I was almost unconscious, her hands setting the earphones on me with a tape of her soothing music. Before I knew, I was lying on the bathroom floor, overwhelmed by the feeling of submission, and unable to process all the information I had received all of a sudden. Jenny smiled devilishly.

“Come on, bro, don’t be blue. I know something that will cheer you up”

And while saying that, she took her left foot out of the tub, still with some soap in it, and left it there, in the air, hanging, waiting for me.

“I know this is what you like the most. Now, would you like to clean it... with your tongue?”

And yes, there it was, the image of perfection for me, her little, beautiful, sexy foot dangling from the edge of the tub, offered for me, waiting for me. I crawled my way to it, almost with tears in my eyes, and started kissing it, softly in the sole, trying not to tickle, trying not to do anything that would make her take it away.

Jenny was touching herself under the water.

“Oh, yes, you are so naughty and so submissive”

She pressed her foot harder against my face. I could barely breathe, but I didn’t mind. My tongue was playing with her toes, and my mind was recovering all the images I had received during the night, images of sex, submission, unbearable pleasure that would come to me if I accepted that my will was hers, orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, all I had to do was to suck her feet forever, devote my life to her soles and toes an arches and legs.

“If you are a good boy, I will do you something more, something... special. Are you a good boy?”

I took her foot out of my mouth for a second, just to answer her.

“Yes, yes I am...”

Then I continued sucking, worshipping, kissing her sexy foot. I had it firmly pressed in my hands, and my tongue was travelling all the way from ankle to toes, and all the way back.

“Whose is your will?", she asked giggling

“Yours. Yours... forever”

“Who is your Goddess?”

“You, it’s you, please stop torturing me”, I answered, pressing her sole against my cheek, like a devoted prayer

“Torture? I thought you liked it... Ok, bro, come into the tub...”

Without even thinking about it, I took all my sweaty clothes off and jumped into the tub, sitting just in front of her, and grabbed both her feet again, like a junky. She pushed me away, and denied.

“That’s not what I had in mind...”

And then she gently pressed her feet against my dick, which by then was throbbing like and independent self.

“Oh, yes, I see now how much you like it. In fact, I think you like this so much that you would do anything for me in exchange, wouldn’t you?”

As she spoke, she started massaging my cock up and down, caressing it tenderly, creating waves of pleasure that exploded with every touch. The soap made it smooth, and she kept rubbing it up and down, back and forth, and in circles. I saw that her fingers were still playing with her own sex.

“You like it so much that you are losing control, you are losing it -Oh, yesss- and I’m gathering it, I’m getting full control of your heart and soul, will you remember that?”

“Yess, please, control... me...”

“And with each caress of my feet, your own thoughts are becoming less and less clear, and my voice is replacing them with ideas of submission, you are becoming my slave, my pet, my puppet...”

Her caresses were getting faster. When one foot went up, the other went down, so I was being tease every single second at every single each of my penis. She was starting to moan too.

“In fact, mmmmhh, I’m so in control of you that you will not cum until I do, until you know I do, because my body is your world. Oh, mmmgh, and with each second that I touch you, you will become more helpless, a little more of your will comes to me, and you will be my puppet, my slave”

“Yessss.”

My eyes were shut, I couldn’t bare the pleasure that was coming from her feet, her toes playing with the head of my sex, the other foot caressing my balls, her hand touching her clit, her voice, my head was buzzing, I felt like I was going to lose consciousness.

“You are losing it, you are going deeper and deeper, and the more you like it, the more will you lose, oh, yes, mmmmh, yes, feel it, feel my power, feel the power of my feet, your will is mine, say it”.

I couldn’t think, I could do nothing but obbey.

“Yes, my will is yours... my will is yours”

I grabbed her feet and pressed them harder against me, rubbing them furiously against my dick. I accelerated the rhythm, although some part of my mind was shouting that I had to stop before cumming. For a moment, I was almost in control again. She must have known, because that’s when she kicked my hands away and, putting her feet sole against sole, she made kind of the shape of a vagina with them, a tight wet pussy soaked in soap and sweat, and started thrusting my dick with it.

I completely lost any trace of will power I might still have had.

“oh, yes, this is good”, I cried.

“Yes, yes, this is fucking good”, she shouted too, and I could feel her body trembling, she was in pleasure too.

Her legs were moving frenetically, pressing my sex, forcing me to arch my back and shout her name, and

“My will... is... yours...”

her feet faster and faster and yet tighter than before.

“Please... let me cum... now”, I sobbed, with my last breathe.

“Not yet, darling”, she answered, and continued to fuck me with her sexy soles. If I wasn’t so under her control, I would have got to orgasm three times by now. Pleasure and pain were fighting each other to take control of my senses. I was in heaven, I was in hell, I was in heaven. I was hers, and her feet kept pumping, I needed to cum, her sexy feet, her... My Goddess, my owner, my everything.

And when I thought I was going to pass out I could clearly feel that she was having an orgasm. And my orgasm started too. I felt it growing, and it didn’t stop when I thought it was going to, and it kept growing and gathering, and tensing all my muscles, and making the buzz in my mind (“your will is mine, your will is mine, your will is mine”) become so loud it overtook every inch of my own thoughts.

I finally came on her feet, all over her feet, in an explosion of pleasure that lasted longer than any other one I had had in the past, it seem to last forever, and at the end it almost hurt, but it was so good, so good, so damn good.

After some seconds (maybe minutes) I was able to open my eyes to the world again, gasping and feeling weak and powerless. Jenny was smiling like a child, and still gently caressing my cock with her feet.

“I hope you don’t forget this. You’ve given me your soul, and now you are just a slave for my feet, a slave for all my body.”

She stood up, went out of the tub and quickly got dressed. There was somebody knocking at the door. It was my father.

“What the hell is going in here?”

Jenny open the door and left.

“Nothing... dad”, she said. “We were just arguing over who could use the bathroom... and I won”.

I prayed that my father wouldn’t come in. He didn’t: he closed the door, and I heard his steps down the corridor. If he had, he would have seen me naked, with sperm all over my chest, my mouth open and my eyes fixed some place in the ceiling.

Again, somewhere in the house, I heard a female laugh.

* * *