The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bargain Basement Genie

Categories: mc, mf, ma, gr

Synopsis:

Bargain basement wishes can still be tricky. But all ends well, depending on how you define that...

Disclaimer:

Completed story #2—also the most recent of a dozen that I have started. This writing stuff is hard. Feedback and encouragement welcome at Just a fun little take on the wishes-gone-wrong trope. Hope you enjoy.

This is not a ‘safe’ story, or a polite one, so do not read this story if you are upset by sexual situations. Which, considering where you found this, is pretty unlikely, but just in case. Please don’t reproduce without providing credit—another unlikely scenario, I suspect.

* * *

<ping!> Holy hell—where the fuck did you come from? How’d you get in our bedroom?

Oh, ha ha! Sure, from the bottle of Jack D... What, like a genie or something? Like from Aladdin? Do you know Robin Williams?

“Genie-in-training”? Seriously? That’s a thing? So do we get 3 wishes!?!?

Oh, I’m going to wish for a million dollars.... No, a billion dollars! Basic wishes? What the hell? I want a billion dollars!

That’s a complete ripoff!!! What kind of bargain basement wishes are those? Bullshit! I want to talk to your manager—you don’t know the first thing about being a genie! I’m going to get my wishes if I have to...

<ping!>

Oh, yes, that makes so much sense, when you put it that way. Yeah, people are always getting in so much trouble with wishes, we should definitely play it safe. I don’t want to end up getting crushed under a billion silver dollars, or end up with a schlong where my cootchie used to be, or something! I’m very happy with my dime store wishes—and hey, we get 3 each! Bonus!

So my wishes can only affect him, and his can only affect me, and they are limited in how much they can change, right?

So, Honey, why don’t you make my girls twice as big and bouncy—then I’d be able to compete with those Kardashian tits you’re always perving on. I’d like that. What about you? You sure don’t to get any beefier—Rowr!

Hah! Sure, I can make you perv on them twice as hard—God, you are such a tit man!

Okay, are you ready? According to Jafar here, we have to make our wishes at the same time. On the count of three—One, two, three!

I wish that you will be twice as obsessed with my tits when they get bigger.

(Oh, I can’t wait! Come to Mama!) <ping!>

Oooooh! (Ow! Nnnnf—there ... that’s better). Nice work, there, genie—couldn’t have made my bra and shirt grow, too, hunh? Show a little initiative next time, why dont’cha?

Ah, these are very nice! ‘Twice as big and sexy’, with a bit of jiggle, but not too big! Mmmm—perfect! Look out, Pamela A., you’re gonna have some competition in the swim suit contest at next year’s pageant! What do you think, baby—will these give you a bit of wood if I’m walking around topless? Hmmm? I bet you’re thinking about a titty fuck, aren’t you?

Holy cow—you really got whammied by that wish—sitting there beating your meat staring at my new tatas. What about if I give ’em a little bounce? Ha! Spooge city! Jeez, they really have your number... I ain’t cleanin’ that up, FYI—you solo’ed that one, buddy.

Hey, you might want to take it easy on your dick there, big guy. I want to have some fun when we’re done with our wishes.

God, you’re totally tranced out looking at my titties—and that’s verrrry sexy.

Hmmm. I wonder... Bark like a dog.

Hah! That’s awesome! But how about for now, you stop barking, and stop wanking, too.

I guess I’ll have to cover up, here, so you can concentrate on your next wish. We’ll definitely have to do this again! Maybe next time I’ll see if I can get you to eat my...

<ping!>

What??? Hey! No! I didn’t mean do the wishes again, you stupid genie! Ohhhh my GOD!

That’s not what I meant by taking initiative, and you know it! Look what you’ve done to me! I’m HUGE!!!

Yes, okay, sure—they are twice as sexy. But Johnny’s actually drooling while he sits there perving on these ... these... udders! I have to lean backwards just to stand up straight!

Aaaand there he goes again—he’s not even wanking and he shot his wad! You need to undo the wishes right now! I look like a freaking cow and I hate it! And Johnny is a tit-zombie!

I don’t care about your damn rules, and I’ll shout if I damn well feel like it! This is your fault, and you need to fix it!

Oh, no no no. We’re not wasting our wishes cleaning up your mess, and just hoping you figure out some way to ‘make it up to us’! Alright, that’s it—I wanna speak to your supervisor. You are gonna get in sooo much.... <ping>

Oh, sorry I got so worked up, I totally understand. First day on the job, it’s normal for a little screw up once in a while. What can you do? I mean, I once got fired on my first day at the salon for dyeing some old biddy’s hair green by accident, just because I was a little stoned. I mean, which is worse, tits as big as udders, or a terrible dye job?

And hey—I may hate having to haul around these balloons, but Johnny’s in heaven over there, aren’t you, babe? ‘Twice as big and twice as sexy’, amirite? Probably over there fantasizing about titty fucks and milking time.

Yeah, that’s what I thought—Totally zonked. ‘Titty fucks and milking time’.

Anyway, it’s totally sweet of you to offer to make it up to us later, and we’ll just use our last wishes to fix things to help you out with your boss.

Here, let me cover up so he’s a little more functional. Okay—Johnny, are you ready to fix this for the nice genie?

What do you mean ‘fix what’? The nice idiot genie turned you into a tit-zombie, and blew me up like a porn star in a completely understandable fuck up. We are going to undo the wishes he should never had made in the first place if he had half a brain in his head, so he doesn’t get in trouble on his first day on the job.

No, I know they are the sexiest tits you’ve ever seen, but I don’t like being this big, Honey. They are really uncomfortable, and inconvenient, you know? And I’ll feel so conspicuous—all the guys will be ogling me like crazy. You don’t want me to be miserable, do you?

Okay—great. You can fix my tits, and I’ll undo your second tit-fetish ... Well, no, I guess I don’t need to undo your wish, if you really are happy like this. Are you sure? You were really zonked out before I covered up with the blanket. Alright. If you’re sure... What do you want me to wish for instead?

Really? That’s what you want? Well, as long as you do your part, I guess I can live with that.

Okay, ready, Honey? You’re sure about this?

One, two, three!

I wish you would get completely hypnotized by my swaying breasts.

WAIT!!!! Johnny, I don’t want to be comfortable like this!! You were supposed to make my tits smaller again, not make me love being this big!

Genie, wait, don’t do it, not yet, don’t...

<ping!>

Oh, Genie, you fucking moron! I said ‘Wait!’ I’ll show you some initiative, you little green freak...

<ping!>

Ha! How’d you like the little role play I cooked up for you Johnny, baby? Here I am with my giant tits, and there you are with your hard cock just begging to fuck my tits, and we didn’t need any magic genie after all, did we? Just a little suggestion for you to use your imagination, and you get to pretend that you kept wishing for them to get bigger and bigger. I swear, it felt almost real to me too, pretending I had ordinary tits, and freaking out when you blew me up like a sex doll. Hah!

Yeah—Kardashian tits—that was a nice touch <snort>. As if you’d ever look at a flat-chested twig like her when you’ve got these to play with. How about you, did you like that little whammy I put on you with my udders?

MMMmmmm, and maybe we don’t have to be done with our game just yet—I suddenly have an idea for one final bit of fun... Thaaat’s right, just look at my swaying tits, back and forth, so very sexy. Dropping into a trance for me now—God I love putting you under with my sexy, swaying breasts.

Okay, Honey, when you wake up you will think we have one more wish, a bonus wish from the genie to make up for all his mistakes. You can make any wish you want, and you will imagine that it comes true.

Okay, wakey, wakey—I’m all covered up now. What did you ....

Ohhh, Honey, I didn’t know you had a cow fetish. My goodness, that would be a little sexy, wouldn’t it, if these beautiful big breasts needed to be milked. Oh, yes, Mister Farmer, please milk your sexy little dairy cow...

<ping!>

What the hell??? I can’t actually be... I’m, I’m leaking—Oh, God, Honey, it hurts I’m so full! Oh, yes, oh, shit, it’s making a mess, but don’t stop, don’t stop milking me, I need to be milked!

This is impossible! I shouldn’t be producing milk, never mind so much all of a sudden. (Ooohh, yes, don’t stop, ohhh, it feels good). It’s like your wish really came...

Wait, does this mean, the genie, all of it was... real???

GENIE!!!!