The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bartender’s Gift

Synopsis: Leon and his fiancee Natasha are a in a bit of a rut when Leon accepts a gift from a sympathetic bartender.

Codes: mc, mf

I.

“Whats wrong?” asked the bartender. He was a little older than Leon. Probably in his forties. Broad shouldered and barrel chested, standing just over six foot, and his hair was close cropped. Bart, as the name tag on his white button down shirt proclaimed, had the look of someone who had played football once upon a time.

Leon felt a little small before him. After all, he was just five foot ten, pale, and lean with sloping shoulders. His hair was light brown and cut and styled into a small pompadour that he spent time each morning perfecting before work. He was in his collared shirt and sweater, skinny jeans, and a long pea coat on the hook under the bar along with his leather messenger bag. He went to the gym, but as his physique showed, mostly for cardio and yoga. Weights were something he assiduously avoided.

“What makes you think something is wrong,” Leon asked before taking a sip of his beer. The Night Spirit was a reasonably clean dive bar in the few blocks between Union Square and the Financial District. Leon had heard of this bar from his friends at work, but this was the first time he had ever stumbled in. Had it not been for the rain making a mess of both the subway and the surface transport, he probably would never have come in, just passing by ignoring the little sign like every other time he had walked near.

“It’s a Tuesday night. It’s a twenty minutes to last call. You ain’t paid a bit of attention to the games on the tv and you clearly aren’t interested in the girls at the other of the bar.”

Leon looked up and smirked, giving a sideways glance down the bar. At the far end, two women were checking their phones. Their short skirts, high heels, and tight, low-cut tops screamed professional. But he could also see that they were women who had been ridden rough and put away wet to many times, otherwise why would they be in this dive bar and not working one of the hotels or bars that catered to the convention crowd just a few blocks away. “Someone would pay for that Russian Roulette?”

“You’d be surprised,” said the bartender. “So talk to me. Otherwise I might have to talk with them to keep from going stir crazy.”

Swallowing the last of his beer, Leon considered the bottom of his glass before signalling for another. “Give me a refill. You don’t want to hear my problem. Its stupid.”

“Give me something to laugh at,” said the bartender, taking the glass and refilling it.

“Alright, let me start by saying I love my fiancée,” Leon said defensively. “Its just… god this will sound awful… I just wish she would be sexier when it came to sex. Be willing to do more than just spread her legs.”

“You tried talking to her about it?” asked bartender, sliding the glass back to him on the counter.

“Yes,” he said quickly, taking sip. It was only a partial lie. He had brought it up but then she started to seem defensive about it so he dropped it.

“Maybe watch some porn with her?”

Leon laughed, causing some of the beer to spurt from his nose. “If you knew my fiancée, you’d know just how much she hates porn.”

The bartender leaned back and folded his arms. “You sure you want to be with her then? I mean, dude, if it’s not good now, take it from a guy whose been married three times, it ain’t going to get better.”

“No, I do,” he said. Was he trying to convince himself? He shook off the thought. “So have you discovered anything that works after three marriages?”

“Sometimes you need a little help,” he said with a shrug.

“What kind of help?”

The bartender looked around and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold medallion about the width of hockey puck but not as thick. In the center was a small red ruby. There was some inscription on the side and what looked like angels on it.

Leon snorted as he looked at it. “Looks like something my grandpa would wear… or Mr. T.”

The bartender smiled. “Don’t believe me?” He placed it on the bar next to Leon’s glass.

“You’re saying it like a magic thing or something? C’mon,” said Leon.

“All you gotta do is put it under where your girl sleeps and say ‘Numen auxilium eius lapsae’ and get your girl to say ‘Amen’.”

Leon picked it up and looked at it. “So what’s the catch? If this was a magic amulet, you wouldn’t just give it away.”

“That’s the catch. You have to give it away. Can’t sell it. Can’t use it more than once.”

“Can you keep it?” asked Leon, turning it over in his fingers.

Bartender shrugged. “I suppose. I used it on my second wife. And did it ever work! But I didn’t listen to the guy who gave it to me. Tried to use it on my third wife when she started to lose interest in stuff. Didn’t do anything. Probably why she’s my third ex!” He laughed as he reached for something under the bar and then muttered, “Damn have to go get more in the back.”

Leon thought about it, as the bartender disappeared into the back, barely noticing that a stunning raven-haired woman had taken a seat three chairs down from him at the corner of the bar. The bartender took her order before he returned to Leon.

This was absurd wasn’t it? Leon thought to himself, but he never put the medallion down, rather played with it in his fingers. Leon and the bartender talked for a few minutes and then eventually he walked out when he finally caught the hint that it was closing time and he was keeping the bartender later than he should. Leon made it to the door before he realized he was still holding the medallion in his hand. Looking at it, he considered dropping it on the last table before the door. Instead, he slipped it in his pocket before catching a ride home.

II.

And it stayed there for a week almost entirely forgotten. Until he lay there after another round of love-making. Yes, he thought, he had gotten off, but it felt so boring, so routine.

His fiancée, Natasha, lay there in the dark next to him. His hand ran along her body, feeling her warm flesh as she giggled from the touch a little. Natasha was attractive, he knew that. She was about 5′6, with light brown hair that had a soft wave to it reaching her mid back even though she usually kept in a forehead braid style,. Her eyes were a light brown and her lips were full but on the pale side. She had a little more weight than she wanted, but Leon actually enjoyed. She had soft curves, but not what anyone would ever say fat, and her boobs were a nice 34b, though not as perky as they had been back in college, with dusky rose nipples Leon wished would get more of a reaction from her when he suckled them.

He slipped out of bed to use the bathroom. As he did, he kicked his jacket accidentally. Picking it up, he felt the amulet. Pulling it out, he held it in his hands as he used the toilet. Turning it over a few times, he imagined what it might do. But in the end, he knew it was probably nothing.

Which was why he was surprised when he knelt by his side of the bed and slide the medallion under the width of the bed. It moved almost like it was guided, sliding on the carpet amid the dust bunnies until it came to rest under Natasha’s side of the bed. He knew there was something he was supposed to say as he slipped back into the bed. What was it? And then he remembered, “ “Numen auxilium eius lapsae,” he said, not sure if he pronounced it right.

Natasha stirred, sleepily saying without opening her eyes, “What was that babe?”

“Just saying my prayers,” he said softly slipping back into bed.

“Oh good,” she slurred. “Amen.”

Leon was surprised. He waited.

Nothing happened.

Leon sighed. He told himself he did not believe that anything would happen. But maybe it would, he thought.

And still nothing happened.

Just the normal sounds of the night around him, and the slow breathing of the sleeping Natasha. After a little while, he fell asleep behind

That night his dreams were particularly vivid. As his brain climbed towards consciousness he was sure he must still be in one of them. He could feel the warm sun coming through the window on his skin, and the sensuous feeling of a mouth on his hard cock. The wet feel of her tongue on his cockhead was amazing, a sensation he had forgotten how much he enjoyed.

Natasha had never been one to enjoy sucking cock. Occasionally, he would get a perfunctory lick and sick form her, but nothing like the feeling the tongue, mouth and hands on his cock were sending through his body now.

His hands moved up, feeling the head of the person, it was bobbing up and down slowly. His eyes opened to the sight of Natasha’s head, hair draped over his crotch, bobbing up and down. Leon moaned, his eyes rolling back as he felt her tongue tease his cockhead like she had been practicing this for years instead of demurring almost every time he hinted that she might give it a try.

Natasha’s mouth sucked harder as bobbed a little faster up and down Leon’s shaft. Her hands were teasing his balls carefully before one slipped up to his cock as she focused on the head once again, stroking his rod up and down rapidly. She could feel his hand on her head, playing with her hair as her tongue teased the head, playing with his piss hole with the tip for a moment before teasing the sensitive spot on the underside. Leon bucked his hips slowly in response, enjoying the sensation.

“Hey baby,” she said, letting his cock slip from her lips as she worked her hand on his cock up and down. Licking the underside of the head slowly with the flat of her tongue, she used her free hand to brush her hair aside with a little giggle that sounded sexy as hell ot Leon’s ears. “Like how I woke you up this morning?”

“God yes,” he grunted. “I… I…”

“Shhhh,” she said, “think about it.” And then she took his cockhead back in her mouth, pushing down quickly to take the full length of his member into her. The sight of his girlfriend deepthroating him was more than Leon could take. A few moments later, he shuddered, his cock exploding in the back of her mouth, sending his seed down her throat.

Natasha felt the cock throb in her throat, then quickly pulling back so that just the tip was in her mouth, she grabbed the shaft and stroked it furiously with one hand. Then there was a series of sudden spurts of cum shooting in her mouth. In the past she had wanted it out of her mouth as fast as she could, but this time, she was in a haze of pleasure. She savored the taste, holding it her mouth, feeling a buzz and an energy she had never felt before.

She leaned back on on her knees, watching her fiance’s smile as he laid there on the bed. She didn’t know what had got into her. She had given a few blowjobs in her life, usually when Leon guilted her into it. Truth be told, she hated giving them, they felt so demeaning to her.

But not now. She had woken earlier with a need in her that she had never felt before. ANd now, Natasha wanted more. Why had she been so against giving blowjobs?

Natasha loved the feeling of pleasuring him. The taste of his cum made her tingle like nothing else. It was like the first taste of food after fast or water after a hard run. She loved how she could feel his energy in her, feeling how much what she was doing made him want her more. But now that he was done, that was he was recovering, it was … it was good, she thought. Not nearly as good as it had been a few minutes before.

She decided she wanted that feeling more often. Why have I been so resistant to gving blow jobs? Natasha wondered, if they made me feel this good and he enjoyed it this much.

III.

A few minutes later, Leon was out of the shower, wearing his suit and pulling some food out for breakfast. Natasha came out into the kitchen walking like he had never seen her before in a small robe that barely covered her ass. Something looked different about her. Her curves looked more accentuated. And the robe… he could feel his mouth watering as he enjoyed how it barely covered her. He forgot she even had that, having seen it only once before when she had received it as a thank you gift for being a bridesmaid a few years ago.

Leon had to admit he was noticing things about her that he had forgotten about. One of those was how good her ass looked like that. As she reached for juice in the fridge, he came up behind her and to her by the hips, pulling her against his pelvis as he nuzzled her ear.

“Mmmm, someone’s got some naughty thoughts,” purred Natasha as she wiggled her ass back against him, feeling the bulge there.

“You think, hun?” he said, nibbling at her earlobe.

Natasha purred. In her head she imagined what was probably going through Leon’s mind. The image was not one she had ever admitted to herself. Leon was behind her, pushing her down roughly over the kitchen table, pushing up robe with one hand before reaching between her legs to finger her needy pussy. She was begging, egging him on, feeling his need to dominate, to use her, as he shoved his hard, cock into her.

Something in her told her she needed to wait for that. It will be so much better, it promised.

Her breath was getting a little heavy thinking about what Leon wanted. Or was it what she wanted, she was confused. Were they her fantasies she hoped he was having too or were they his fantasies and she feeling them. Another nibble of her earlobe banished the thought and she shivered at the thoughts. She could see herself pushed against the kitchen island, feeling his cock ramming up hard into her from behind, as she held herself up for him, demanding he go harder, feeling his lust take him deeper into her.

The feel of his cock straining at her through his pants. Natasha could tell just how much her fiancée wanted her. It was something she had not felt from him since they first dated. She wanted it. She wanted to taste it. Hell, she knew that she wanted it in her, but something was holding her back from turning around and unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock and pulling him into her.

Natasha moved her knees so her ass worked up and down his shaft through the pants. She could feel him against her. She could feel that need and it was sinfully delicious. His hands, roaming her body, slipping into her robe to cup her breasts. When had her nipples become so sensitive? She wondered for a moment, her head falling back as she shivered a little from the sensations of her hardened nubs being teased.

“Oh yes, you have such naughty thoughts,” she purred into his ear. In minds eye she could now see herself, on her knees, working her tits against his shaft, licking the tip as it popped through, seeing his face as she teased him with her whole body.

“Who told you?” he whispered in her ear.

Natasha licked her lips and moaned softly, kissing the side of his neck before whispering in his ear, “But don’t you have to go to work?”

“Screw work,” he said, his hips grinding against her. He needed to get his pants off but he was enjoying the feel of her flesh so much. Her smell this morning was intoxicating. How had he never noticed that before? Or had he just forgotten in all the years since the first time they had met. It had been a year since he had ever felt this hard just by the sight, the smell,the touch of a woman, much less his fiancee. “G-d you are so amazingly hot right now, I need… I need you,” he said as he began to bite lightly on her neck.

He could feel her writhe, spinning slowly against him as his hands roamed over her body, the robe slipping off her shoulders. Leon needed to have his cock freed. He needed to feel himself in her, taking her. He couldn’t remember wanting anything this much on such a base level.

Suddenly, he felt her hands on his cock, surprised by how deftly her fingers had opened his pants and fished his stiff cock out. He could feel her warm fingers stroking him, his breath getting shorter as she broke his kiss. She was on her knees, he could feel her tongue dancing over his cockhead, then her lips wrapping around his shaft.

Leon grabbed her hair, pulling on it as he grunted softly. His hips starting to move, forcing himself further into mouth as he used her hair to pull her face down on his cock. “Goddamn you’re such an eager cocksucker this morning,” he grunted.

Natasha giggled a little with her lips still on his cock. She could feel the need, the desperation he had to cum from what she was doing to him. It was like the greatest high she had felt. A part of her wondered why, but the majority of her mind was screaming for more.

She leaned in, swallowing down his shaft, gagging just a little as the head pushed into her throat. Natasha was able to look up at him, see his face, watching him panting in pleasure as she worked his cock with her mouth, tongue, and throat. Her fingers danced, teasing and caressing his balls as she started to move her head. She shivered a little as she felt him get forceful and pull her down, deep throating him once more, by yanking on her hair with both hands.

“Fuck, honey,” groaned Leon, his hips moving more now. He could feel the sensations overwhelming him. Where had she learned to do this? was a something he wondered for a fleeting moment. He didn’t care, he decided. He just wanted it to keep going. “I’m going to…”

Natasha pulled her mouth off his cock. “Cum on me, baby,” she whimpered in a little girl voice, using her tongue to tease the head of his cock. “Cum on me, I wanna feel your jizz on me.”

The moment Leon heard those words, he lost it. Her hand stroked him as he felt himself explode, his cum spraying her face. His knees got weak as she licked his cockhead, stroking the last of his seed onto her tongue.

Natasha had a satisfied look on her face, using her fingers to scoop up the white jizz on her face, licking it off as Leon braced himself against the kitchen island.

It took Leon nearly fifteen minutes to clear his head. The orgasm had been mind blowing, and draining. After he was certain of his name again, Leon still needed to make an effort of will to pull his pants up and move from where he had collapsed on the floor after Natasha had taken his load.

He still wanted more. Even though his cock was soft now, the urge to stroke it, to get it ready for her to drain again was intense. He tried to pull her on him, but a whisper in his ear promised that if he was a good boy and went to work to rest up, Natasha would have a surprise waiting for him tonight.

IV.

Natasha should have been getting herself ready for work when he Leon left, but she decided she needed a mental health day. There were other people who could analyze risk for the company. She wanted to do something fun, something she had not done in a while.

As she thought about what she would do, she dropped one of the pearl earrings she habitually wore on the floor. It rolled under the bed, eliciting a curse from her. Grabbing for it, Natasha’s hand found the medallion under the bed. Sitting on the floor, she held the chain and medallion for a moment, inspecting it as her earring was forgotten.

“When did I get this?” She murmured to herself, holding the necklace in the palm of her hand. It was a gold chain with a gold charm hanging from it. The charm was a round design about three inches in diameter and maybe a quarter inch thick. There was a dark red ruby in the center that really seemed to dazzle in the light of the bedroom. Sections of the circle had been hollowed out in three places, two above the center gem and one directly below it.

Natasha licked her lips. She stared at it. She could feel the sparkle of the gem, it was like it was singing to her. No, she knew it wasn’t singing. It was melodic, but it was more like it was a poem, telling her to awake, telling her to be who she was.

She shook herself after a few moments, breathing a little heavily as she slipped it around her neck. Turning her head, she felt as though she was finally herself in the full length mirror of her closet door.

“Damnit, how did I let myself get this frumpy?” Natasha said to herself as she held up another dress to see how it looked in the mirror. Each time she dropped it to the side, the barely there robe reminded her what most of her clothes would not be showing off. “That needs to change.”

As she rooted around in her closet, trying to think of what she could do that was fun, Natasha was frustrated by her clothes. When had she gotten so boring. What had happened to the young woman who had been so fashionable in college and grad school. She held up yet another dark blue skirt suit, choked back a gag, and tossed it in the pile on the bed with the other drab suits and dresses that she recognized as her work clothes.

She was seriously considering going out naked when she found it. It was an old strapless sundress, light pink that she had bought years ago and never worn. The tags were even still on it. It looked fun. And since it was still warm enough, she knew she could pull it off.

Then she remembered she had hidden a pair of shoes under the bed, since she had known she was never going to wear them after using them for a bridesmaid’s outfit years ago. At the time she had complained that they looked like shoes only a stripper wore. Now she knew they were the perfect shoes for her outfit.

Slipping them on made her feel a little better about herself, like a pressure on her was relieved for a moment. Even with the dress and heels, she knew that she was only barely presenatable.

Natasha knew she was going to need some makeup before going out. This was not a day for just a little lipstick like almost every other day of her life. Natasha could feel that this was a new dawn for her, that little voice in her head telling her it was time to wake up. And for that, she wanted to look as good as she felt, even if she was out of practice. She spent almost 45 minutes trying to get her look right, eventually settling for some of the basics. How had she forgotten to do makeup? Natasha wondered, before realizing that she really had never learned to do much more than the basics.

“This is going to change,” she vowed as she put the necklace on. It may have been big, but she felt like it called attention to her boobs. And she knew she was having a very good boob day. As a stop gap, she called and got a last minute appointment at a salon where they would fix her look. She just needed to get dressed and over there.

Soon enough she was in the dress and shoes and looking at herself in the mirror. Natasha was stunned at how good she looked. It was almost as if she was having the best boob day ever, she thought. Her breasts seemed firmer, higher, and more round than usual. She discounted it, reasoning she was feeling good about herself so it was in her head.

Natasha walked out, not realizing the extra sway she was putting in her hips with each step in her 5 inch heels. She smiled, pausing occasionally to fix her dress which seemed to want to not stay up over tits all the way, as she walked to the bus stop. She could have called for a car, but she felt so good. It was on the bus that she noticed for the first time that people were looking at her. They weren’t staring at her like she was walking around with her dress tucked into her panties, an impossibility since she was not wearing any panties today. It was all the men, and a few of the women, who were giving her looks. Most of the men, and a few women, were trying no to stare, but clearly sneaking glances to get a better look at her. A few of the women were giving her a look that screamed “I can’t stand that this bitch looks that hot”.

She smiled and winked at one of those women. Her boyfriend, or maybe husband, was staring at her like she was water and he had been in the desert for a month. Turning around, she gave her hips a little shimmy, catching the reaction of another male passenger in the rear view mirror of the bus driver. When the guy had to put his hat on his lap, she felt almost as good as when Leon had been moaning and needing more. The feeling kept that nice high, she had been feeling since giving Leon that second blowjob before work, going.

Natasha spent most of the day at the salon. When she had left the apartment, she thought she was going to get her hair blown out and her makeup done. Instead, she had her brown hair tinted a dark red, done in a style retro curls that gave her a glamorous, almost pinup-like look. Her makeup was on point, if she did say so herself, with her eyes enhanced with winged liner and two toned smoky black and blue eyeshadow, and dark, rich red lipstick. Her nails on her feet and hand had been rescued from their tragic state by some high end false nails painted to match her lips.

When she stood up, she looked like a million dollars, she thought. Then she realized maybe not quite. Even though the sundress had been a good stop gap to get her out of the house, it was clearly a little dated.

Before heading out, she sent a selfie to Leon. A few moments later, he wrote back, “Need you now!!!!”

Natasha smiled to herself mischievously and texted back, “Prove it.”

A moment later and her phone buzzed. It was a picture of Leon’s cock. She wasn’t sure because of the light but she was pretty sure she could see some precum leaking from the head. Natasha licked her lips as she felt so sinful looking at what she had gotten him to do. She shivered, perking up a bit, as she realized it was the first time he had ever sent a picture like that. Natasha bit her lip and tapped back, “Don’t waste it, save it for me baby.”

Summoning a rideshare car, Natasha was off to the boutiques downtown. An hour later, she was no longer in designer knockoff heels and a sundress three seasons out of fashion. She was in a blood red wrap mini dress that showed off her cleavage. Under it she was wearing a new matched set of black and red lace lingerie. Her bare legs were topped off with a pair of designer stiletto heels.

It had been a little odd at first, but then Natasha reminded herself that she had not gone shopping for good clothes in a while. She had given her sizes to the woman, but when she tried them on, she found them all coming back a little too big. Except for her bra. She had been a 32b since freshman year of highschool. But suddenly, she was fitting 36C bras like they were made for her. Not that she needed the bra today, her bust was acting like gravity no longer had any say about things. But she loved the effect that the lace had on her pale skin, so much better than that boring cotton one she had been wearing. Leon, she knew, was going to flip when he saw it.

Looking at herself in the mirror, the shopgirl waiting for a decision, Natasha realized she was starting to feel a little down. Not quite tired. And a little cranky. Natasha realized it was getting worse when she answered the shopgirl’s question of “how do you like that?” with a curt demand of, “What about shoes? You expect me to be in flats in an outfit like this?”

But.. and it took a moment for her to put a finger on it… it reminded her of what she felt like when she did not eat regularly. In fact, she realized, it was exactly like that.

As she looked at herself in the mirror of the dressing room, she felt good about herself. Not as good as earlier, but she liked the look. So she snapped a quick selfie, well a dozen until she found one that showed off enough cleavage to give the right effect. Natasha giggled as she sent it to Leon.

The response was almost instantaneous. “Please. Home. Now. Me & U!”

Natasha smiled and texted back. “Don’t you want to show me off, baby?”

Leon replied quickly with “I NEED to fuck you.”

She shivered, feeling even better at how much he wanted her. “I wanna be shown off. Please!”

Natasha was all smiles and happiness when the wary shopgirl brought her a selection of shoes to try with the outfit. She did a little happy dance inside when she tried on the designer heels, the ones she always coveted but was never able to wear because of her wide feet. Now, they felt as if they had been made for her.

“Where are you?” flashed the message on the screen three times before Natasha was ready to notice it rather than try on yet another pair of heels that made her legs and ass look amazing. Finally, she chose a pair of red soled stilettos.

Picking up her phone, Natasha tapped the name of the store into a message and waited for a response.

V.

Leon sat at his desk waiting, willing the phone to show a reply. He had been a wreck all day at work. Twice on the subway into the office, he had day dreamed about his fiancee. That had left him with an embarrassing tent in his pants that he barely hid with his briefcase. Hell, every time the door to his office closed, he had to will himself not to pull open his pants and start stroking his dick to the thoughts of Natasha’s lips and tongue on him.

Then when he had gotten her selfie. It had been bad enough just thinking about what she like this morning, but the picture she had sent him. It had been gasoline on the fire. He had been unable to do anything else but think about what his fiancee was going to let him… enjoy him?... do to her. Before he could think, he had sent her that picture of his engorged dick.

It had surprised him, leaving him feeling sheepish for a moment and he had awkwardly pulled up his pants and tried to think of something that would let him not have a massive boner in his pants. But it had not worked. Everything he thought of went back to those lips, and that whispered promise in his ear this morning. Unable to hold back, his hands moving to unzip his pants and fish out his dick and start to jerk it. He closed his eyes, thinking of what he was going to do with her. In his mind, he could feel her pressed against him, riding on his shaft as he grunted, sucking her nipple into his mouth. His eyes opened, looking at the lock screen of his phone, seeing the sweet face of his Natasha there as he worked his hand faster.

Suddenly there was the buzz and chim announcing a message. As he stroked himself nearer to the point of no return, the message on the screen flashed, “Don’t waste it, save it for me baby.”

He wanted to cry. He was so frustrated. He could cheat, right? Leon thought. It wouldn’t hurt anyone. She would never know.

Leon knew he was lying to himself. He knew she would know if he wasted his seed on some piece of tissue. He wanted to cum so badly. His need, his lust for her was driving him mad. But he had to obey her. Otherwise, she might not give him his surprise.

He banged his head on his desk for a moment. Then when the throbbing in his cock started to subside, Leon pulled up his pants again and tried to work.

Of course, not twenty minutes later, Leon was edging his cock once more. He told himself he could cum. He could enjoy himself. But each time he got close, he could hear Natasha’s voice in his head, compelling him to stop before he wasted his cum instead of saving it for her.

And that had led to a few giggles from the secretaries and clerks who noticed his erection through his clothes when he would have to respond to requests from his bosses to attend meetings. The last time he had had this many hard-ons in a day, he’d been 18.

When her response finally came through, it was during a late afternoon meeting in the main boardroom. He realized she was not that far away. Leon shifted in his seat as his cock strained against his tight pants. Although he could hear words being spoken by others that were probably important for projects he was working on, all he could do was ride the wave of lust and need, trying to keep it from bubbling over for others to see.

Leon needed Natasha. This was beyond love. It was all consuming, He needed to smell, taste, and feel her. He needed to be in her, so he could know she was pleased with him. How could she tease him like this? She had to know much he wanted her, but she wanted to go out.

Maybe they could do both, thought Leon. Then she would be happy with him. If she was happy with him, his treat will be special. He hoped.

Where could she be shown off that would let them get home quickly? If they went somewhere that they usually went, they would run the risk of friends or acquaintances being there. That would mean time spent socializing.

Leon wanted to keep that to a minimum. And then he realized the perfect place.

The Night Spirit was almost exactly in between them. Noone from work was likely to be there, not when there were other places to go. Leon quickly shot her the address and some directions on how to find the bar. It would be perfect, he thought to himself, a drink Night Spirit, let her feel like he’s taking her out, and then convince her to get back to the flat and let him do what he has been needing since the morning.

He barely pondered how consuming his need to be with Natasha was. Leon was just enjoying that she was finally loosening up a bit and embracing the sensual side of herself. He was not going to overthink it and let the opportunity slip away. He wanted to enjoy more of what he got this morning.

It took an effort of will to get his hand away from his crotch. God, he wanted to jerk it off, but he had heard his fiancee. He needed to save himself for her. He could not, would not, risk not being ready for her. Fortunately, before Leon could be tempted to stroke himself under the boardroom table, the meeting broke up.

Leon realized she was not that far away. Since it was almost 5pm, he could meet her somewhere close. The closest place between them, what was it? He thought for a second. It was a little harder. All he really wanted to think about was what he was finally going to get to do with Natasha.

VI.

Natasha walked into the bar a few minutes after receiving the text. It was not the usual kind of place that she and Leon had ever been to. It was a bit of dive place. Even though it should have been packed since it was happy hour time, the bar only had a few patrons. At one booth there was a businessman with a woman dressed in a halter top and miniskirt, and it looked like he was about to go somewhere with her.

A bartender was behind the bar and there was a woman seated at one of the stools before the bar. A couple of other tables had men watching a game on a tv on the wall. Natasha felt a sudden surge as one of them looked over and back before doing an obvious double take. She put a little more into her walk, covering the ground from the door in more time than it would normally take. Why shouldn’t she get to feel good from getting a look like that? Natasha thought to herself.

She had been so focused on making sure she got looks—ogling really was what she wanted—that she did not realize that of all the empty seats at the bar, she took the stool right next to the woman. The woman spun towards her as Natasha crossed her legs.

“That was quite an entrance,” the woman said.

“How—“

The woman pointed to the mirror behind the bar. “You certainly got the boys distracted from their little games with that walk.”

Natasha felt herself redden a little. Was it from being caught out seeking that kind of attention or because she felt it was a compliment? wondered a part of her mind. “Its fun… sooo much fun,” said Natasha. “I’d forgotten how good it felt to have guys notice me.”

“It is a delicious feeling,” said the woman. Natasha looked at her for the first time. The woman was wearing a black bodycon halter top mini-dress and heels that made her new designer heels look like flats. Her hair was jet black and hung down to the mid of her back as if it had been sculpted there to frame her oval face. She had brilliant blue eyes, hypnotic almost in how intense the color was. Although her skin was pale, her lips were full, lush, and a deep red that Natasha envied. Her body was lean but curvy, like she had been drawn by Boris Vallejo.

“I know,” said Natasha, agreeing with her. “And addictive. But it’s better when I catch my fiancée looking at me like that, you know? Does that make sense? I mean, like… god we were in this rut but like..”

The woman smiled. “Honey, from the look of you, your rut is over.”

Natasha put her hand to her face, a little embarrassed. “My god I didn’t mean to just start over sharing like that. I don’t know where my head is at.”

“You know what I’ve found helps?” Asked the woman lifting her hand to signal the bartender. “Vodka martinis, two for me and my friend.”

“Why thank you,” said Natasha. “I’ll get the next round. I’m Natasha, by the way.”

“Lil,” said the woman. They paused for a moment to accept the drinks from the bartender. “So what’s a good little engaged girl doing in this place?”

“Waiting for my fiancée,” said Natasha looking at the mirror in time to see one of the guys look in her direction. She shivered at the possibility that they might be checking her out. She hoped he was checking her out. “We’re going to have a little fun tonight.”

The woman took up her glass, “Cheers to fun then!” Natasha took a sip. Well, really she gulped down about half the drink. She needed it. She was on edge. She was not exactly nervous. It was not that. It was an eagerness. And hunger. She hungered to feel more of what she felt with him earlier today. Getting the looks from the strangers had been nice, but she knew what she felt with him this morning was lightyears different.

“So what kind of fun do you have planned?” Lil asked.

“Not sure,” Natasha said. “Wanted to do something spontaneous.”

Lil nodded and took another sip before looking around the room. “You’ve been together with your fiancée for a while haven’t you?”

“Eight years, we got together in college.”

“Things got a little stale? Hmm?” Lil asked holding up her glass. “Same old routine. Five… I mean probably ten and done.”

Natasha nodded, biting back the urge to confirm the five, even though she knew it was usually less if she honest. But this morning, she thought back to it, was nothing like what they had been doing for the last year or so. The memory of it made her flush a little.

“Had that happen with my first husband,” said Lil before Natasha could speak.

“Was that what made him your first?” Natasha asked.

Lil laughed. It was a throaty laugh that made her head fall back. Her eyes were alight now. “No. I just discovered something about myself that I had forgotten. And then the sex… the sex was sinfully delicious.”

“So if it got good, what made the marriage end?”

“I decided I wasn’t cut out to be a one woman kind of guy. My husband understood. We still fuck sometimes,” said Lil, taking a sip of her drink. “If he’s been very good that is.”

“Oh my g-o-d that is so naughty,” giggled Natasha. “So what was it that you discovered about yourself?”

“MMmm… that’s not something I like to reveal” said Natasha. “At least not until my third drink.”

Natasha giggled. She was so at ease that it took her a few moments to realize that Lil had her hand on her exposed knee. The realization made Natasha breath go short. She was not a lesbian, not that there is anything wrong with that she would tell people. Sure, she had experimented a little in college, but that was a right of passage these days, right? Natasha thought.

And yet she wanted Lil’s hand to touch more of her.

Natasha leaned in a little as Lil moved her hand up her thigh slowly, feeling her bare legs. Her breath got a little short. “I…”

Lil smiled, her eyes now firmly fixed on Natasha’s own hazel eyes. The smile was inviting. The eyes were hypnotic. She felt lost in them, but in a way that made it feel like she was meant to drown in them. She felt like something inside of her was ready to come out, a piece of her she had not realized was even in there. Natasha leaned in a little, then pulled back, but not as much as she had leaned in. “Can you feel that hunger in you, sister?” Lil asked.

Natasha nodded, feeling like it was suddenly very hot in here. She was breathing heavily as Lil spoke again. “You’ve tasted something. And you want more of it, darling. You know that. Trust me when I say, don’t deny yourself. Never deny yourself.”

Natasha licked her lips once again and then leaned, as if she was obeying a compulsion. Lil smiled seductively and leaned in, her lips touching Natasha’s lightly, parting to let her tongue play on the lips before Natasha’s opened and her own tongued responded. The tongues danced for a moment, Natasha wanting more, wanting to press against her, the feelings of desire were so intense. She could hear herself wimper softly as their tongues danced, lips almost touching.

Then Lil pulled back from the kiss with a wicked glint in her eyes, putting a finger and gently to Natasha’s lips so as not to mess the lipsticks and guided Natasha’s head to turn her head a little so she door open and Leon entering the bar. Natasha was so worked up being around Lil that it took her a moment to focus through her need to see what Lil was directing her towards.

Leon stood in the doorway. He was stunned by what he saw. It was not that he was angry. How could he be with as aroused as he was? The pure eroticism of seeing his wife-to-be clearly being felt up by a stunning woman at the bar. Was she kissing Natasha? Leon’s mouth dropped. He knew that Natasha had fooled around with a couple of girls at parties back in the day, and rumor had it she had slept with one of them. He had never seen it, but now, here, his wife’s lips so close to another woman’s, it was like a massive tease.

And then she saw him. Natasha looked stunning. No, he corrected himself, she looked like a sex goddess. How had he forgotten how good her curves were? They looked as if she had been molded by a master sculptor who wanted to make Aphrodite jealous. How had he forgotten how perfectly formed her breasts? It was as if she had missed her calling to be a swimsuit model rather than the risk analyst who wore drab, formless clothes.

The woman who was caressing his fiancee was, if anything, even more stunning. Her raven black hair, blue eyes, and a dancer’s body that looked as if the woman had taken her fate into her own hands and had a doctor create a pair of boobs that would leave a lesser woman off balance.

God how he hoped Natasha would kiss the woman again. Would they let him watch? Would they let him join in? As much as Leon wanted Natasha, the lust in him to see the two fulfill the fantasy he had had since he was 10 was almost overpowering.

Then Natasha stood up.

It was disappointing, he realized. Not that Natasha walking towards him was a bad thing, especially how she looked. It was dissappointing because it ruined the image of her kissing with the mystery woman. The sight of his fiancée kissing another woman was more intensely arousing than he had ever hoped it could be. But the way she slinked towards him was an impressive consolation prize.

Natasha’s walk did, however, allowed him to focus solely on her. He could almost smell that intoxicating scent he had smelled on her this morning from across the room as she walked sensually, languidly, towards him. Or maybe she wasn’t walking, Leon thought, but rather she she gliding on a wave of sensual power towards him.

His body, already primed by the promise of the texts, reacted to what he saw.

Leon swallowed, trying to focus. He was rooted to the spot just inside the doorway. He knew there were other people in the bar, they had registered briefly as he entered, before his focus narrowed to the goddess who was now walking towards him.

“Babe,” he said, giving a little grin and reaching for her, “you look amazing.”

“You think?” She said, her voice slightly off, sounding more sultry than normal but clearly still hers. She leaned in and gave him kiss that should have been described as chaste but was in fact teasing, her hand brushing lightly against his trousers. “I thought you might like seeing me dressed up,” and then she leaned against him to whisper in his ear “and it looks like you did.”

She turned, giving her hips a little extra oomf with the move that made it hard for Leon to think of anything other than how much he needed her. He felt her stand next to him, whispering in the other ear, “But what I was really hoping was that you might like to see it coming off of me.”

Leon was tongue tied. Fortunately his hands had a mind of their own as he pulled her in closer, grasping her barely covered ass. He kissed her hard on the lips, feeling her mouth open, teasing his tongue into hers.

She broke the kiss, leaving Leon standing there stunned for a second. Before he could react, she grabbed his coat and lead him as if on a leash. “I wanna show you something, baby.” Leon eagerly followed her, his eyes going to her ass which was barely covered by the mini dress and looked amazing as she had to work her hips to walk in the high heels.

Why can’t she dress like this more often? Leon thought as he let himself by lead by the makeshift leash to the back of the bar. They were through one door and then another when she pushed him up against a door to a bathroom stall, kissing him again.

Leon was in heaven. He pulled her in tight, kissing her and then fumbling with her dress before she guided his hand to the knot on the wrap dress, letting him undo it. She stepped back, letting it fall down to her ankles so he could lace bra and thong she had chosen at the boutique. Leon was on his knees, ignoring the fact that he was in a dive bar bathroom, tearing at her thong with his teeth, licking at her bare mound.

Her scent made his head light, the taste of her pussy juice was nothing like he remembered. It was sweet still, but with a slightly different taste that he could not place. All he knew was he wanted more. No, he knew, he needed more.

He felt his head pulled back by his hair. Natasha was looking down at him saying something. “That’s enough baby, I want that cock in me. Now,” she growled.

Quickly getting to his feet, as if by a command he was eager to follow, he kissed up her neck and nibbled on her ear as she undid the fly of his zipper. Her hand deftly pushed the pants down, the boxers soon after. He grunted as she stroke him once, guiding his cockhead to her eager pussy.

With the tip in, Natasha quickly climbed up on him with her legs, bouncing to meet his thrusts. He turned them in the narrow bathroom, his hips working to pump into her as he set her down on the sink.

A few thrusts in, he was leaning forward, her ass on the counter of the bathroom, legs on his shoulders and her head against the mirror. She hungered for his cock. She needed to feel him in her like never before. She realized she needed to feel his seed, his cum in here. As he thrust into her, she gave a sigh like she was drinking for the first time after being in the desert.

A part of her brain tried to warn her of something, but she was gone. She needed to feel him throb in her. She needed to feel that sloshy feel as his cum moved about in her. He was thrusting harder now, she could imagine how hard he was, how his cockhead was probably leaking cum as slammed it as far into her as he could. She moved her hips to meet his, crying out as he found a hard, demanding pace.

Natasha felt as if she was suddenly more alive. It was invigorating. She wanted more. She needed more as she bounced on his shaft. She could hear her own body making sounds, the slurping of her pussy that was so wet from need and hunger as his shaft rammed into her over and over.

“Yes, baby,” she moaned. “Fill me up, fuck me. Fuck your little slut fiancée. Fuck me hard baby. Make me your dirty bitch.”

Leon grunted. He was shaking a little. She could feel him start to throb in her. Then, as she felt the first shot of his seed being pumped up into her, she came. She was lost now. All she could feel was her body feeding, taking his seed from him, writhing on his cock. She had never felt a sensation so intense as she continued to work her body on his shaft.

A few moments later, she would never know how long, she was there. Panting as she leaned on the counter. Natasha was confused. Everything seemed all different all at once. She felt sated like she had never felt in her life before, even more so than the feeling this morning when she had woken him up.

She turned and leaned on the counter as she tried to collect herself, wondering absently where Leon was. Looking into the mirror, Natasha almost did not recognize the woman staring back at her. Her hair was now a dark red. Her eyes were a brilliant hazel green, like someone had replaced her irises with jade gemstones. Her eyes caught a brilliant sparkling further down.

Her breast were even more full now straining against the C cups painfully, she realized before undoing the suddenly undersized bra. The medallion was different now as well. It was gold, but now a pentacle was in the place of the design from before. She stared at the shimmer of the ruby for a moment in the mirror and felt as though a final lock was being opened inside her.

Then she saw a hint of Leon in the mirror.

On the floor was her Leon. His eyes open, staring at nothing. His cock softening. She thought for a moment that he had had as good an orgasm as she had before she realized two things. First, Leon was not breathing. Second, the Lil and the bartender were standing in the bathroom with them.

Natasha screamed.

Lil came over, stepping easily over the body of Leon. “Shhh,” she said, stroking Natasha’s hair, holding her. And just like that, Natasha was calming down. The mere touch of Lil had done that. She looked at Lil, tears still in her eyes.

“You’ve discovered something haven’t you.”

Natasha knew she should be reacting differently. But she was strangely calm. She also no longer had that feeling of hunger she had had all day.

“I… I don’t…”

“Don’t try to fight it, little sister,” said Lil. “Open up your mind, embrace your feelings. Tell me what you feel.”

Natasha licked her lips. “Sated,” she purred.

“Good girl. What else?”

“Thankful,” she said, turning her head to look at Lil. Although the woman looked just as she had a few minutes before, there was something different. Ash Lil stood, she felt a deep connection with her. Then Natasha realized that there was nothing different about Lil, the difference was in her. “Thankful for being awakened,” she said, not sure where the words had come from but knowing they were true.

Lil looked over at the Bartender. The man was standing still, his back to the door to make sure that no one would interrupt them. But the look on his face was not one that Natasha would ever call fear, but rather of anticipation. “It looks like you were right, Bartholomew. She was the vessel waiting to be unlocked.”

“Thank you, my Goddess, “ said the man, his face trying to hide his pleasure at the compliment.

Lil leaned back and looked down into Natasha’s eyes. Natasha felt a wave of rushing through her. Had she been describing it to someone, she would have said it was changing, she was gaining a realization of something that had been hidden to her. But in the moment, Natasha just felt dizzy as her mind finally surrendered and her consciousness assimilated the truth of who she was. Lil smiled brushing her face once more with the back of her hand. “And you know who I am?”

Natasha still felt strangely clam. “You are…my goddess.., my goddess….” She looked helpless from Lil to the bartender, struggling for the name that she was struggling to get off the tip of her tongue.

“She is our Goddess,” said the bartender. “Mistress Lilith.”

“Mistress Lilith,” repeated Natasha. And then smiled as she sank to her knees before her goddess. “Thank you for awakening me.”

“And since you have just had your first feeding, my sister succubus” said Lilith holding her hand by Natasha’s mouth, which Natasha kissed eagerly, “you should be able to reward our acolyte there with a little gift. See to it he enjoys it, but …,” she paused for effect, “make sure he survives.”

Natasha licked her lips, slowly, sensually, and looked over at Bartholomew. “Come closer for your reward,” she said in a husky, sensuous voice.

The bartender quickly took two steps forward, close enough for Natasha to rub his already hard cock through his dark trousers, kissing through the fabric with a little giggle. Lilith watched for a moment as Natasha pulled down his fly, and stroked the cock before suckling the tip into her mouth.

The bartender groaned in pleasure. “Thank you, my Goddess,” he groaned as she took more of him into her mouth.

“Finish and come meet me out front,” said Lilith as the slurp of Natasha’s ministrations grew louder. “We have work to do.”