The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Author’s Note: This is my first attempt at writing a story. I welcome any feedback on things you liked or didn’t like, things I could do better in the future. If you have any ideas related to my story topics, I also welcome them. I welcome email on the subject.

So here goes … drum roll please …

* * *

Candace Wagner was a college drop-out … not because she couldn’t handle the classes but because she couldn’t afford it.

She tried to get student loans and financial aid but all avenues seemed to be closed to her.

Candace decided to go to work as a waitress as 24 to try to earn enough money to finish her degrees. But now at 26, she still was no closer to paying for college and could barely pay the rent.

She worked hard at a family-style restaurant. It was a nice place to work, very friendly, no particular dress code. The patrons were overall friendly and didn’t seem to hit on the waitresses too much.

But there was one waitress in particular that seemed to do very well in tips … a young woman named Jennifer Janus. Now, Jennifer was a prototype of a beautiful buxom blonde. She had everything working for her. Candace overheard several male customers comment that Jennifer looks to have the body of a porn goddess.

Jennifer would have none of it. Jennifer seemed to be a bit of an airhead which served her well. In simple terms, Jennifer acted and looked the part of a stereotypical bimbo. Jennifer also knew she was pretty, and businessmen would come in at lunch time just to sit in her area. She wore short skirts and tight tops knowing it would improve her tips.

One day Candace and another waitress were out back taking a break discussing Jennifer. Now Candace didn’t hate Jennifer, she just wished she looked and acted more like her. Candace figured if she could do better and increase her tips she could then go back to college.

Candace had a new regular. He looked as if he was 18 but always dressed well. He was well-mannered, well-spoken and tipped well. He was one of the few men that specifically wanted to sit in her section and had been coming in every day for about 3 months.

“Candace, how long have I been coming here?”

“I don’t know Alex, maybe 3 months?” answered Candace

“Well I overheard your conversation with your co-worker, and I think there is a way I can help you,” he said very matter-of-factly.

It was the way he said it that took Candace by surprise. She looked at him and could tell he was dead serious.

“I know you don’t believe me, but I like you Candace, and I can help you. Didn’t you ever wonder how a young man such as myself is so well-off?”

Candace nodded her head.

“Well, I’m not as young as you think. I know this is hard to believe but I’m really 48 years old.”

Candace let out a little laugh but then stopped when she looked at the young man who still looked dead-pan serious.

“I can show you if you let me,” and in that he handed her a business card.

Candace read the card and it said Alex Applegate, Broker, and his address.

“Yes, I really am a broker, you can check out my license. Let me explain. I had a client come to me with an invention he wanted to capitalize. So I helped him discover new ways to find money for it. I’m still working on it and so is he. But this invention allows you to change the very fabric of who you are. “

“You have to be kidding?” replied Candace.

“No, not at all. Look at me. I look 18 to you. You may think I’m a kidding making all this up. But if you want, you can come by my home office and I’ll show you. If you don’t feel comfortable, bring a friend so you can see for yourself,” said Alex.

“I really don’t know,” said Candace with trepidation.

“Hey no problem, come if you want, you get off at 5 o’clock today like usual I assume. Bring your other waitress friend. As I said, this way you have someone with you. There are no tricks here,” said Alex

With that Alex got up and paid the bill. He left his usual 20-dollar tip for his 7-dollar lunch. Alex then walked out the door not saying another word.

Candace thought about the offer. Alex had always been nice. He had always been a gentleman. He didn’t appear to be psychotic in anyway, and Candace had seen some real psychos.

At the end of the shift, the waitresses got together to look at their tips. Candace had a pretty good day … but Jennifer received several huge tips from the businessmen and easily outpaced the rest of the waitresses. Jennifer didn’t gloat or rub it in. She didn’t make a big deal of it, but it got Candace thinking.

Candace was supposed to go shopping with Mary Vanderbeck from work, but Candace now had other plans. Candace told Mary about the story who laughed and laughed and laughed until Mary finally said let’s go check it out.

As Candace and Mary drove to the address they pulled into what looked like a very swanky neighborhood. They marveled at the big houses. They all seemed like mansions one after the other.

The two women pulled up to the address for Alex’s house and rang the bell for the gate. They could see a security camera looking at them, then the gate opened.

They drove up the driveway and as they were pulling around to the front door, Alex came out to greet them.

“Ladies. Candace, I see you are interested in what I have told you.”

“Well we really don’t believe you, but thought we would check it out. This is Mary, you know from the restaurant.”

“Yes I know Mary. Glad you could come. Would you both follow me to my office,” said Alex in a calm manner.

They followed Alex around to a side entrance and the door led to an office. It was very tastefully decorated. Alex seemed to be acting very much as he did at the restaurant, a gentleman. Nothing seemed strange and Candace and Mary didn’t have any fears. They followed Alex through another door and it was a den-like area and in the corner was a glass looking booth with wires connected to it.

“That’s it,” Alex pointed.

The two women simultaneous let out a small laugh.

“I know you two don’t fully believe this, but watch. Candace, how tall would you say I am?”

“I don’t know about 5-foot-10 maybe?”

“Yes that is about right. But what if I told you in about 30 seconds I’m going to be 6-foot-2.”

“I’d say you are going to put on some pretty tall heels. I didn’t know you were a crossdreser,” said Candace.

Alex laughed at that suggestion. “No, not at all,” as he walked up to a computer and pushed a button. A large computer displayed appeared right out of the ceiling and on the screen the cursor was blinking next to the word ready.

“The best thing about this system is you don’t need to be a computer programmer to use it. It interprets what you mean from regular language. So, all I need do is type in here, make subject 6′2″ 220lbs in appropriate proportions, execute in 30 seconds.”

Alex keyed in the information as he spoke then pushed enter and the clock started ticking. He walked over to the glass-like booth and stepped in.

“Now ladies, just keep an eye on me will you. This is not a magic trick,” said Alex.

The timer reached zero and a mist appeared in the booth. “The light mist is actually had the computer interfaces with the DNA in your body.”

It didn’t take very long within seconds, Candace and Mary could see Alex getting taller and bigger. His clothes didn’t stretch with him so he started to look very funny.

Alex could see the women snickering over this and said, “I am modest so I didn’t want to get in here without my clothes. I can see in the mirror what I look like and it is funny.”

But then Candace and Mary thought of what just happened and were shocked. They couldn’t believe it. This man had grown 4 inches in about 10 seconds. He looked great.

“Now do you believe me?” asked Alex.

The women answered simultaneously with a “yes.” They didn’t know what to say.

“I know the first time you see it, it’s hard to fathom,” said Alex.

“But how does it work,” asked Mary.

“You see the machine was feed in samples of millions of DNA codes. Inside there are probably a million codes that show a person to be 6-foot-2. So what the computer does it basically filters that DNA code out and then writes it to yours, so your body immediately changes to the new DNA. It interacts with your DNA through the mist like a virus. It changes all the DNA code in your body to match. Now all your body knows is being 6-foot-2.”

Both women looked at each other and nodded like the pretended to understand.

“And this guy invented this machine that is amazing. Who is he? Where is he at? Imagine the things that could be done to help people,” said Mary.

“You are right. And that’s why I invited Candace here to help her. I have liked her, she was always sweet to me, and thought she deserved to be exactly what she wishes. And I can do things for you too Mary. Would you each like to try something simple?” offered Alex.

Mary was very eager to try but before she even said anything, she stepped inside the booth. “Okay so now what?”

“What would you like to change Mary? You can pick anything, be anything, what would you like?”

“Well I’m flat-chested for once in my life, I would like to be different. Not huge or anything like that, maybe a C-cup” asked Mary.

Alex nodded, “C-cup it is. You might want to undo your bra under your blouse so it doesn’t hurt.”

Mary could see Alex entering the information onto the screen. He entered exactly what Mary had asked for C-cup breasts, and then he hit enter. Mary was startled for a second by the mist … it sent a little tingle through her body.

Then all of the sudden she could feel a difference. She could feel the weight upon her chest getting heavier and heavier. For a woman use to an A-cup … two sizes larger felt like a mass of weight being added. She looked in the mirror and could fully see the bust she never had before sticking out from her chest.

Mary then could see Alex typing something else on the computer screen above … the entry ‘BODY TO BE ABLE TO SUPPORT BREASTS SIZE WITH A LITTLE ADDED FIRMNESS SO THEY WILL NOT SAG.’

Mary had not thought about that seeing as she never had breasts this big. The mist which had not fully dissipated, continued to swirl and she felt less pressure of the weight on her chest and her breasts rise a little as if she was wearing a bra to support them.

“I hope you don’t mind, but most women seem to like this. They don’t have to worry about bras as much and they’re still as soft as natural, just the muscles that support them are stronger. But you’ll have to do some work in the gym to keep that. After a few years, they’ll start to sag like any woman.”

Mary was completely amazed at her new breasts. She lifted her top to take a look. She didn’t even think that she was exposing her breasts to this young man. She marveled at the look and feel. Mary was smiling and hardly put her top down when she walked over to Alex and kissed him on the cheek to thank him.

“Well Candace, what about you? Do you want to try it?”

“I really am not sure,” answered Candace.

“Oh come on, give it a try, it doesn’t hurt or anything,” said Mary. “Come to think of it, how did my breasts get bigger, I mean isn’t there some theory about mass staying the same, you can’t create it.”

Alex laughed, “Yes, you mean matter cannot be either created or destroyed. I did not create matter, the mist supplies the basic building blocks and also blocks any pain receptors at that point creating a bit of euphoria.”

“We’ve got to go.” Candace grabbed Mary’s arm and started to head out the hallway towards the door they entered.

“Come back anytime Candace, day or night,” shouted Alex in a friendly manner as they left.

“Why did you do that? Why didn’t you try it,” asked Mary.

“I don’t know. I don’t think I was ready to really believe all that can happen,” said Candace.

“If you don’t believe, just look at my breasts. They are real, completely real.”

Candace and Mary drove in silence the rest of the way. When they got to Mary’s place, Candace just dropped her off and drove off without a word. There was almost an uneasy feeling between them after what they just saw.

But instead of going home, Candace found herself driving right back to Alex’s place. It was dark already and she pushed the buzzer for the gate. The gate immediately began to swing open.

Candace walked around to the side of the house and went inside. Alex greeted her with a smile.

“I knew you would be back,” stated Alex.

“How did you know? I just couldn’t stop thinking about it, and I am not sure I wanted Mary to be here.”

“She is going to find out,” said Alex.

“I know but I don’t know if I could face her to start,” said Candace.

Alex then looked at Candace, “Shall we get started? Do you want to enter the information or would you like me to?”

“You can do it. You know it better than I do,” said Candace confidently.

“That’s fine. So go step inside,” pointed Alex. “So you want to look and act more like the other waitress Jennifer, is that it?”

“Yes, that’s right,” smiled Candace.

Alex thought, “Well what do you want to change first?”

“I’d like to be a little taller to start with, maybe about 5-foot-6. Too tall and I would intimidate men,” Candace said as she winked at Alex.

“I don’t think you’ll be intimidating anyone,” he said with a little bit of a sarcastic tone.

Candace didn’t think anything of it, she saw on the screen above the adjustment to her height. The mist began and she felt a little tingle and all of the sudden her perspective changed. It was like she was walking on 4 inch heels but without the heels. The ground had gotten farther away.

“You are now 5-foot-6,”

Candace was speechless. She couldn’t believe it. This really did work. She saw it happen twice but until feeling it first hand, she couldn’t believe it. She looked up at the monitor and saw Alex typing, ‘BREAST SIZE 36DD, FIRM.’ It was but a second later she saw her chest grow and grow and grow. It seemed to last forever even though in real time it was but a few seconds.

“Is this what you were thinking,” asked Alex.

“Yes, actually it was.” Now Candace could wear some low cut tops bend over a bit and get better tips.

“Do you want the full work up?” Alex seemed to ask in a voice like an evil cartoon character.

“I guess so. I can’t believe …”

Candace wasn’t finished speaking as she saw Alex start typing on the computer screen again. ‘HAIR COLOR: HONEY BLONDE.’ And in an instant, Candace saw her hair color get lighter.

“Hmmm, not blonde enough, don’t you think?” noted Alex.

Before Candace could answer he typed ‘LIGHTER BLONDE.” And he did it again and again. When Candace looked in the mirror, she was a pure platinum blonde. No bleach, no salon, it was natural. She was a busty platinum blonde.

Next thing she saw on the computer, ‘UNABLE TO LEAVE THE CHAMBER’ <ENTER>.

All of the sudden, Candace couldn’t bring herself to leave. “What did you do?”

“OH I didn’t want you to leave until you fully got what you wished. You wanted to be more bimbo-like? More like Jennifer. I overheard you, I’m going to make that dream fully come true.”

“You can stop now. It’s okay,” and just as she was saying that her voice got higher. She didn’t notice him typing into the computer and her voice raised it seemed like two octaves.

“My voice?”

“You are right, it’s not quite right,” as he typed in ‘MAKE VOICE IN HIGHEST RANGE SO SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE GIRLS VOICE BUT ALSO MAKE IT BREATHY SO IT WILL BE SEXY’ <ENTER>

“Oh my? If I’m talking on the phone people are going to think I’m sixteen or something.”

“You know that is a good idea.”

Alex began to enter, ‘MAKE YOUNGER GIVE HER BODY THAT OF A 16-YEAR OLD-GIRL.’ <ENTER>

Candace didn’t have to wait. She looked in the mirror, her face, everything looked much younger as if when she was younger.

“I look like I’m a Britney Spears wannabe.”

“Wow you keep coming up with good ideas.”

‘SINCE YOU LOOK 16, YOU WILL START TO LIKE WHAT TEENAGERS LIKE. YOU WILL IDOLIZE BRITNEY SPEARS AND CHRISTINA AGUILERA AND YOU WILL START TO DEVELOP SPEECH PATTERNS LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL.” <ENTER>

Candace was helpless to stop this. She just saw what he was typing and yelled out, “What did you like do that for?” All of the sudden, Candace started to use the word ‘like’ as if it were an article. The worst part about it, her voice made her sound like a teenager in wanting.

“Alex you can like stop now, please,” pleaded Candace.

“You wished to be more bimbo-like, I’m just helping you fulfill your dreams and fantasies. Oh did I forget to tell you, the machine can also do things other than physical changes. It can do emotional changes as well as psychological changes.”

“What do ya mean?” asked Candace with a sexy-worried sound in her voice.

“OH, Yvette, come in here Yvette,” yelled Alex.

A stunning brunette appeared out of no where. She was wearing a French Maid’s outfit. Her breasts were hardly contained by the uniform. “Oui, monsieur.”

“Yvette, I want you to meet Candace. Candace, meet Yvette the inventor of the machine,” smiled Alex.

It just struck Candace hard when he said the inventor of the machine.

“That’s right. Dr. Constantine came to me with this invention needing money. He was a good client and he told me what it could do. I didn’t believe him so he showed me. I told him to make me younger to prove it, and he did. I then told him I wanted to try it out, and he stepped in the machine for me. He explained all the good it could do It could help even psychological problems. He told me how it rearranges brain patterns to recognize the new ones that the computer deems right. You don’t realize this but when you have the right thought … the computer gives you a small jolt of pleasure to make that pathway active. It then cuts off any other pathways that don’t have the correct thoughts. This makes sure you use the correct memory pathway.”

Candace looked confused, “But like what about the Doctor?”

“Well glad you asked, seeing the potential of this machine, I had the doctor inside it. I immediately tested it out with a small change. As he was talking and telling me about the way it works, I had him freeze in the machine also, unable to move. It didn’t take long to completely change his physical look and his mental outlook. All Yvette knows now is to be a maid and to serve.”

“Oui monsieur,” as Yvette bowed.

Candace began to panic. She couldn’t get out of the booth. She couldn’t figure a way out. She looked like a rat in a maze in a tiny room. The door handle was staring her in the face, but she couldn’t bring herself to use it.

“You can’t get out. I made sure of that, each time you try, the brain pattern gets more recognized and more ingrained into your way of thinking.”

“Please, just like let me go, you know, I won’t totally tell anyone,” pleaded Candace.

“Oh my dear sweet Candace, I’ve admired you ever since we met, and we are going to get everything we want. Yvette what do you think about Candace over there,” asked Alex.

“Monsieur, the breasts, how so you say, need to be … grander,” said Yvette as she seemed to struggle with English.

“Bigger,” corrected Alex.

“Our monsieur, much bigger, big like me,” said Yvette.

Yvette stood next to Alex and typed into the keyboard, the problem for Candace is it was in French.

‘FERME MAIS SOUPLE POITRINES ET LES INDEPENDENTS. LE GRANDE GROSSEUR PEUT-ETRE TRENTE-HUIT EE.’ <ENTER>

Candace had not idea what she typed into the computer. In addition, she didn’t even know Yvette’s grammar in French was very poor. The computer best interpreted what she meant. Yvette’s pathways had been programmed to understand and speak French not naturally learned yet.

More mist poured into the chamber and all of the sudden Candace her a plink. One of the buttons on her blouse had come off and hit glass and fell to the floor, then another. She just watched in horror and amazement as her breast grew and grew and grew. When they stopped she finally figure out, she was about a 38EE. Her breasts were hanging out of her open blouse. No buttons left to keep it closed. Had she even tried to pull it closed it wouldn’t reach shut. Her breasts stood proudly from her body. No sag, almost looked naturally pushed up.

“Like what are these, I didn’t want this,” cried out Candace. “This isn’t what I meant.”

“I’m sorry Yvette can get a little carried away but I must say she has excellent taste, but we need to do a little bit more.” Said Alex.

“MORE???” yelled Candace, still sounding like a child.

Alex had already begun typing … ‘REMOVE LOWER TWO RIBS TO CAUSE THE WAIST TO TAPER AND SHRINK SO FIGURE BECOMES 38EE-20-24.’ <ENTER>

This time Candace felt something strange inside of her, but then she could see in the mirror her rib cage got smaller which made her breasts look even bigger and now her waist tapered down to a tiny waif.

Candace tried to yell out and scream, but nothing came out of her voice. She couldn’t make a sound. She looked at the monitor and it said, ‘SILENCE VOCAL CHORDS.’

Obviously, this is probably what Yvette went through and Alex was prepared. When she got out of here, she was surely going to tell the police about Alex.

“If you are thinking about telling the cops, I wouldn’t do that. I have put a little fail safe in your brain,” said Alex.

Candace couldn’t say a word but pleaded with her eyes.

“I know what you were thinking. Just know it now, you can never tell the police or anyone about this. Just to make sure. I want you to look up at the screen,” demanded Alex.

Alex typed slowly but the words were clear, ‘ANYTIME CANDACE THINKS OF GOING TO THE POLICE OR TELLING ANYONE ABOUT THIS, SHE’LL MASTERBATE HERSELF TO ORGASM OVER AND OVER UNTIL SHE GETS THE THOUGHT OF HER LITTLE MIND.’

“You might think that will get you to think about the police because of the pleasure, but as it gets in the way, your new way of thinking will quickly develop. Here is a phone, look you can dial 911 and the cops can trace the call here.”

The minute Candace had that thought, a hand shot to her new large breasts and one to inside her panties. She could not stop herself. She was very aroused from touching herself for just a minute.

“Here let me make it easier for you,”

‘INCEASE SEXUAL NEVRE CLUSTERS BY 1000% AND INCREASE ENDORPHIN RELEASE TO HEIGHT SEXUAL ORGASM.’ <ENTER>

The second Alex entered that into the computer, Candace literally experienced the first mind blowing orgasm of her life. It was nothing like she ever felt before. She couldn’t believe how powerful it was. She looked at the phone and thought and before finishing the thought, she was having another orgasm. Then another. Then another until she passed out.

When Candace came to she was still in the glass booth unable to get out.

“Like how long was I out?” She could speak again in that little girlish voice.

“Oh about 2 hours, you see you’ll learn very quickly,” said Alex.

“You totally had your fun, like please just like let me go. I can’t tell anyone anymore,” whined Candace.

“No Candace … Candace that’s too formal, time for a better name for you. What’s your name,” demanded Alex.

“Candace,” she said insistently

“NO what’s your name,” Alex asked again with a smile.

“Candace,” she said putting her foot down.

“One more time, what’s your name, little girl,” said Alex.

“I said Candi damn it! I’m Candi.” Candace caught herself saying that. She couldn’t say any other name. She knew it wasn’t right, but it didn’t matter. The machine changed the way she thought. She was now Candi unless she could get to that computer console.

“It’s time Candi,” said Alex.

“Like for what?” said Candi still talking like a valley-girl.

“Time for you to finish becoming like Jennifer,” Alex said with a smirk.

“Aren’t I already totally that?” said the confused Candi.

”Oh no Candi baby, only in looks.” Alex went on. “Sure you’ll get aroused at a cool breeze, but you need more. It time for your mind to match your body. I can see the fear in your eyes, but don’t worry. Remember how I said the Doctor was working his way to getting money. I just didn’t say he was working for me.”

Candi began to cry as Alex began to type into the computer. She knew this was it. She knew things were going to change drastically. How did she come to be like this? As Alex was typing he saw Jennifer enter the room.

“Jennifer LIKE what are you doing here,” screamed Candi.

“Well, I always noticed how you were checking me out. And I heard you commenting all the time about my bimbo-like attitude,” said Jennifer with clarity.

“Sis, you always know how to make a dramatic entrance,” said Alex.

“Yes, I’m Alex’s sister,” Jennifer explained. “I’m also 47 years old, but not in this body I’m 17. We had enough money to get some forged documents. I got the job because I just wanted to do something. I like to tease and what better place than to work as a little waitress,” said Jennifer.

“Like you don’t gotta do this to me?” said Candi.

“Well you thought of me as bimbo and you thought that is how I did better, so now you are really going to find out what it’s like to be a bimbo. Oh and by the way, I’m bisexual. I always thought you were hot, and now you’ll be a walking wet-dream and sex-pot. But we have a few more changes to do. Look up there.” Jennifer pointed to the computer monitor.

“Take your time reading it. We want you to savor your new life. Yvette was screaming before we hit enter,” said Alex

‘DIMINISH INTELLECTUAL PATHWAYS BY 40% MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO CONCENTRATE ON IMPORTANT MATTERS. INCREASE DAYDREAMING BY 50% ESPECIALLY DAYDREAMING ABOUT SEXUAL MATTERS WHICH IN TURN WILL INCREASE AROUSAL.’

Candi stopped to ask, “Daydreaming?”

“Because it will make you easily distracted. You’ll be talking about one thing and you’ll lose your train of thought and start to think about something else related to sex.”

‘SHORT TERM MEMORY DECREASE BY 50%’

“That’s to make you ditzy and airheaded. You’ll forget things just said to you. And you’ll have the ‘oh yeah, that’s right,’ attitude,” laughed Jennifer.

‘MENTAL AGE OF 16 … INCREASE 200% PLEASURABLE ATTITUDE TOWARDS POP CULTURE TO IDOLIZE AND BE LIKE POP STARTS BRITNEY, JESSICA AND CHRISTINA.”

“Honey you are not just going to look 16, you are going to think you are 16. You’ll have all your other memories but in mind, you’ll just be a 16 year old ditzy airhead.”

“Like you don’t have to do this,” Candi again pleaded.

‘FIND CHEERLEADER ATTITUDE IN SUBJECTS AND SUPPLANT IT ONTO HER PERSONALITY GIVE HER A HAPPY PEPPY ATTITUDE IN LIFE.’

“Oh that is my idea, I’ve always like the cheerleader type,” said Alex.

You could see Candi’s eyes welling up with tears reading the last line on the screen.

“Don’t fret little one, you’re going to be happy as my girlfriend,” said Jennifer

“What do you like mean your girlfriend,” asked Candi

“Oh you’re going to love me, and do anything I want you to do,’ said Jennifer luridly. “You’ll be mine forever to do whatever I want, my personal living bimbo Barbie doll.”

Candi’s eyes immediately shot up to as Jennifer began typing,

‘SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS BISEXUAL WHEN SEEING WOMEN OR MEN WILL EASILY GET TURNED ON AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT. GET IN IMAGE OF JENNIFER IN YOUR MIND AND YOUR BODY WILL FLOOD WITH HORMONES GIVING YOU A EURPHOIC FEELING, YOUR BODY WILL GET AROUSED WITH A LUSTFUL FEELING AND ALL THIS WILL QUICKLY DEVELOP INTO LOVE AND LUST FOR JENNIFER … FOREVER WITH JENNIFER.’

“One little hit of this enter key and you’ll be mine,” said Jennifer.

Candi sat down, resigned to her fate. She didn’t know what to do. She could hear typing but was afraid to look. She didn’t want to know anymore of her fate.

“Look baby, I want you to see what you’ll be before it happens,” demanded Jennifer.

Candi shook her head no.

“Each time you defy me, I’m going to add things to your mental makeup,” Jennifer said with a bit of fire in her voice.

Candi still shook her head no.

She could hear typing, but didn’t look up.

“Let’s see, we’ll add exhibitionist type qualities to your personality,” stated Jennifer.

Candi looked up, ‘SUBMISSIVE IN NATURE, FEELS HAPPIER TAKING ORDERS AND NOT RESISTING, FEELS VERY HAPPY AS A SUBMISSIVE AND WILL NOW DISPLAY SOME EXHIBITIONIST TYPE ATTITUDE TOWARDS SHOWING HER BODY TO OTHERS’

“I like dunno what to say,” said Candi.

“You can say goodbye to Candace and hello to Candi,” said Jennifer. “But we need an attitude adjustment in your styles as well as your mind,”

‘EXHIBITION STYLE MAKES HER WANT TO WEAR THE APPROPRIATE CLOTHES OR ONES PICKED OUT FOR HER AND THE LIGHT COLORS WILL KEEP HER EXCITED SUCH AS WEARING PINK. THE COLOR PINK IS AS MUCH A TURN ON AS ANYTHING TO HER … SHE’LL WANT TO EXPOSE SKIN ON HER LEGS AND HER BREASTS SO SHE’LL WANT TO WEAR SHORT SKIRTS AND TIGHT TOPS, BELLY SHIRTS AND BE ULTRA FEMININE WITH A LOT OF LACE AND LINGERIE IN HER LIFE’

Candi, didn’t anyone ever tell you to be careful what you wish for, it might come true,” laughed Jennifer.

Candi tried to plead one last time, “No wait,” but it was too late, Jennifer hit the enter key and the mist swirled around Candi. But it was a different mist. The mist seemed to swirl inside her head and around her mind. Her thoughts became jumbled. She was having trouble thinking and focusing on anything. She found herself giggling and getting aroused for no reason. She couldn’t figure out where she was or what was going on.

Jennifer opened the door to the chamber and out stepped Candi, the platinum-blonde buxom bimbo.

Jennfer asked “Are you okay, Candi?”

Jennifer could see Candi’s eyes light up when she look at her, it was a sign of pure animal lust and Jennifer knew love.

Jennifer laughed and said to her brother, “it’s amazing machine isn’t it. You always told me to becareful what you wish for, Candace wanted to be a bimbo, now she is Candi, eye candy for everyone to see, and you can go back to calling me Miss Jennifer.”

“Yes Miss Jennifer, I’m glad your planned worked as you wanted,” said Alex.

“Alex, we now need to take care of Mary. She knows too much. Take Yvette and go bring her back here. Make sure you do it quickly, quietly and discretely.”

Candi inside tried to scream out for her friend, but her old mind being pushed down by the new desires and thoughts and the only thing that escaped from her lips was a moan of pleasure as Jennifer brushed against one of her new breasts.

Jennifer took Candi’s hand and said, “let’s go,” as she took her new bimbo toy up to her bedroom.

“You’re going to need a new job, you can’t go back to the restaurant looking like this,” said Jennifer.

Candi replied with a “Huh, oh like yeah?” Candi had a dreamy smile on her face she was lost in the idea of sex and knew she was going to with Jennifer.

“Yes baby, maybe a hooter’s girl or stripper is right for you, and call me Mistress,” stated Jennifer.

“What ever you say Mistress,” replied Candi.