The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You find yourself in total darkness as you read the words on the page, than two glowing blue eyes fill the emptiness a few feet in front of you. “Hello and welcome.” The sexy robotic voice says as you eyes adjust to the new light. It seems to pulse to the beating of your own heart. “I knew sooner or later someone would be drawn to this perverse little work of fantasy.”

You see now that the sockets around the eyes are a shinny metal, the blue glow reflects from the hypnotic eyes.

“Don’t say a word please. I know what you are thinking. Is this the story I opened to read?” The female robot giggles. “Of course it isn’t silly. I’m just the sexy little disclaimer here to warn you that this story has mature content.”

A dim light fills the empty area around you. You now see the robotic woman’s smooth glossy chrome body. There are no walls around you and the robot, only darkness, an empty void.

The robots chrome plated lips curve into an evil smile. “You see this story is made for a mature audience, so if you are not over 18 years old you should go off to some other site and play.”

The robot runs her hands up along her silver sides and they slowly slide to her ample breasts. She cups each chrome mound in her hands, drawing the nipple of her right breast up so her long pink tongue can lick it. “This story has items of a sexual nature so if you are offended by such actions, please go away and leave the perverts here to enjoy.”

She releases her silver breast and it bounces back into place as she sways toward you. “If you like this story let the author know by e-mail at his address .” Her beautiful blue hypnotic eyes grow brighter with each sensual step she takes.

“Oh did I forget to mention that there is hypnosis involved in this story? Well there is hypnosis for all you hypnotic fetish junkies that get their rocks off on watching helpless victims falling into total obedience to the powers of a superior being.” She touches your cheek and there is a little shock.

“Hypnotized like you are becoming hypnotized now, feeling a need to worship your new goddess.” Her eyes are now all you can see, pulsing in and out, and the last thing you hear before the world turns to a blue haze is her laughter, and one final word.

“Enjoy.”

Synopsis: Over five days period a young bank teller’s world and perception of beauty is turned upside-down.

Beauty Is In The Mind Of The Beholder

By Graphic Paul

Tom Westward had been working as a teller for the East Side Bank for a little over five years. With only fifteen minutes left in the day, he’d decided to listen in on the latest news his socially repressed coworkers were talking about. It seemed that one of their sister banks had just been emptied out by an employee. The man was shot twice before he could get away, but none of the money was found.

He was going to listen to more when he heard the voice of what could only be an angel behind him. Tom turned to face the person, he expected a slender attractive woman in her late twenties from the voice, but what his eyes beheld was neither.

He tried to compose himself, but knew he had failed by the pathetic hurt look in the ugly woman’s eyes. He put on a brave face regardless after all it was his job to at least be polite. The woman on the other side of his teller desk was beyond any revulsion he’d ever seen, her body was obese and her complexion was covered with acne. She had a strange hairy mole on her chin, and one on her forehead as well.

“Hello Tom.” The woman said in a sweet sultry voice reading the name on his tag. Her voice was so unusual it didn’t fit her outward appearance, and had a hint of an Australian accent. “I’d like you to make a deposit today.” She handed him the ten dollars, and her card.

“Thank you.” Tom said swiping the cash card. The name that came up on the screen was Beverly Beauty. He held in a snicker as he read the name and counted the money. She certainly was not a beauty. Only one word came to mind when he looked at this most repulsive thing he’d ever seen. That word was ugly.

“I’ll be in here regularly for the next week while I do business, it’s such a quant little town.” As she spoke Tom tried to hold his breath as the air around him was filled with a smell of garlic and onions.

“I’m so glad you like it Mrs. Beauty.” Tom said handing her the receipt for the $10.00 deposit to sign.

The woman smiled a horrific smile showing yellowed rotting teeth. “Please Tom, call me Ms. Beauty.” She handed Tom back the pen. “What I love most about this town is that there are so many single young men.” Her eyes drifted down to Tom’s left hand. “Like yourself for instance.”

“Uh, yes Ma’am this town is just filled to the rafters with eligible men looking for the right woman. Unfortunately I’m already spoken for Ms Beauty.” Tom smiled feeling a little ill from the smell and outward appearance of the over three hundred pound woman named Beauty.

She smiled at Tom as she put the receipt in her purse. “You never know Tom, you may want to leave her and get to know me better.” She giggled a little as she turned and waddled out of the bank.

Tom just stood there stunned for a moment by what Ms. Beauty had said. He started to close up his till thinking over the idea of leaving his gorgeous girlfriend of six months for a repulsive overweight woman who had twelve dollars in her bank account. What a bizarre thing for the lady to say. The strange thing is the idea continued to haunt him after he left the bank to have dinner with his girlfriend Kimberly.

“It was just so strange Kimberly, this woman had such a sexy voice, but was just so ugly.” Tom said as he cut into the steak.

Kimberly took a sip of her wine looking a little annoyed. “You’ve been going on about this repulsive woman all last night and for the past twenty minutes Tommy, can we please talk about something else?” She took a fork full of salad and smiled at her boyfriend.

“Kimberly it’s just… Well imagine if it had been you in my place. This repulsive fat slob tells you that you may want to leave me and get to know him better.” Tom took out his wallet and paid the waitress for the meal.

“Keep going with this conversation and I may just take the fat ugly man up on his offer.” Kimberly said laughing. “You actually sound as if you’re thinking about her proposition.” She took up the napkin and dabbed her smiling red lips.

Tom just sat there looking at how beautiful Kimberly was. She had long blonde hair that went mid-way down her back, and her smile radiated confidence. She worked out ever morning so her figure was athletic, but she had her mothers ample cleavage. It hadn’t taken Kimberly long to move her way up in the real estate business and now at the age of just twenty seven she owned her own company. He felt so lucky to have her as a girlfriend and potential life partner. He was just about to forget all about Ms. Beauty when he saw her sitting in the table near the door.

“Oh my God there she is.” Tom said in a whisper looking at Kimberly.

“There who is?” Kimberly started to turn.

“Don’t make it obvious!” Tom whispered. “The rather large woman by the door, don’t look, let’s just get going. You’ll see her on the way out.”

As Kimberly turned she was taken back by how ugly the fat lady sitting by the door was. She felt a little sorry for her, but was also feeling happy she didn’t have such an ugly disposition. As they walked toward the door she noticed the lady look up from her menu and smile a hideous smile. She was worse than Tom had described her.

“Hello Tom.” Ms. Beauty said as they passed.

“Good evening Ms. Beauty. I see you’ve found the best restaurant in town.” Tom said being polite.

“Yes the food does look scrumptious here. This must be the young lady that has spoken for you?” She said in beautiful sultry voice that should have come from a fashion model. Tom found himself looking into her eyes, he’d never noticed how deep and green they were.

“Oh yes this is um?” Tom tried to remember his girlfriends name as he looked into Ms. Beauty’s eyes but found he couldn’t.

Kimberly looked at Tom in disbelief, than gave him a little shove. “I’m Kimberly Bright.” Without thinking of how repulsive the woman was she instantly put out her hand give her a handshake.

“Hello Kimberly, My name’s Ms. Beauty.” Ms. Beauty set the menu down on the table and took Kimberly’s small hand into her warm sweaty one. “So pleased to meat such a young vibrant lady.”

Kimberly felt a strange tingle in her hand as she shook Ms. Beauty’s. It was warm and seemed to travel up her arms and all over her body. “Why thank you Ms. Beauty.” Kimberly said, as she felt warmth towards the lady she’d not expected a few moments ago. After all she wasn’t that bad looking, and her voice was so enchanting.

“I’ve seen your pretty young face on real estate signs all over the town Kimberly.’ Ms. Beauty said as she released Kimberly’s limp hand from hers. “You must be doing very well for yourself. Such a lovely thing you are, no wonder Tom has no interest at all in me.”

“Yes well I’m earning a six digit income now.” Kimberly blushed at Ms. Beauty’s kind words. Her hand rose to take a stray hair from her eyes and she sniffed the air and let out a little sigh. Her hand was moist with something that smelt so wonderful, but she couldn’t describe it. “I think Tommy is interested, after all he’s been talking about you all evening.” Kimberly giggled.

“Yes she sure is a great real estate lady.” Tom intervened. He was surprised to see Kimberly blurted out how much she made. She was acting so polite, almost friendly. He’d thought that the sight of this woman would have her running away. “We should really be going.” Tom said as he moved to the door.

“Call me anytime Ms. Beauty.” Kimberly said as she ran the sweet smell of her fingers under her own nose. “We can talk business.”

Kimberly was finishing up her morning phone messages from various clients when her secretary brought in her herbal tea and newspaper. She raised her finger to indicate that she wanted Sandy to stay as she finished her call to the Mayors office. Sandy put on a façade of happiness, but she wasn’t happy in her job since Kimberly took over the real estate office, after all before Kimberly came to the company Sandy was on her way up the corporate ladder and now she was lucky to serve the stuck up Kimberly Bright her morning tea.

Kimberly hung up the phone and turned her attention to her list of tasks for Sandy to perform. “Good morning Sandy, I’ve e-mailed you your things to do list for the day, I do hope you accomplish them by this afternoon.”

“Ms. Bright it is rather hard to do all your errands and type up the reports.” Sandy said feeling that she was already doing the work of two assistants.

Kimberly smiled a wickedly saying. “That is why you are my secretary Sandy, I know you can do it if you strive hard enough.” Kimberly was the kind of person that was under the belief that it is best to keep your enemies close, and she had Sandy just where she wanted her.

“Yes ma’am.” Sandy said returning to her desk. Sandy hated her being called a secretary; she hated the woman that had taken her dreams away, and most of all she hated the fact that she was stuck working for her. Sandy knew that if she quit Kimberly would destroy her career by bringing out some long buried skeletons in her closet. At one time they were friends and Sandy had made the mistake of saying too much over drinks about her sexual preferences, past relationships, business transactions and liaisons.

A soft voice spoke practically as if it was in Sandy’s head. “It is a shame some people don’t appreciate you for who you are.” She looked up suddenly to see a rather sizeable woman standing by her desk.

“Pardon me?” Sandy said confused.

“In this world there are users and takers Sandra Ross. Your Kimberly Bright is a very naughty taker.” Ms. Beauty smiled reading the woman’s mind. “Yes I also know how your employer is holding you back by holding your attraction for other women against you.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Sandy said with a hint of apprehension in her quivering voice.

“Sandra you know perfectly well I’m speaking the truth. Take the affair you had with the Mayor’s wife.” Ms. Bright picked out the information carefully from Sandy’s memories. “I’m not hear to hurt you, in fact you and I are going to be best friends after I’m finished with Ms. Kimberly Bright and her stuck up boyfriend.”

“I don’t know who you are, but I’ll confess you have my interest.”

“All you have to do is guard this door and make sure no phone calls come in or out of your bosses office for the next hour. In exactly one hour I will call you and give you complete control of this little company you’re working for. In return for the company you will give me a sizable amount of money in cash.”

“Is this a gag?” Sandy said looking around to see if anyone is listening.

“Sandra remember how Kimberly stripped you of your pride by demoting you to a secretary and cut your pay in half so you were barely able to make a living. This is a one-time offer to get that all back, and if you like I may even make little Kimmy in there your dike secretary. All you have to do is buzz your future girl toy and tell her that Beverly Beauty is here to see her.”

Sandra didn’t need any further convincing to play a part in this woman’s plans. Her finger was on the intercom in a split second. “Ms Bright there is a Ms. Beverly Beauty here to see you.”

The door swung open before Kimberly had a chance to make an excuse not to see the stomach-turning lady from the other day. Although she had for some strange reason found her engaging at the time, that sensation was now gone. Kimberly’s first thought was how to reprimand Sandy for allowing the woman in, but than she was shocked to see a rather tall stunning lady enter.

“You’re not the woman from yesterday at the restaurant, are you?” Kimberly said in skepticism.

“Oh but I am Kimberly.” The woman said as she closed the door behind herself. She was dressed in a midnight black ensemble that looked to be customized for her slender figure. She moved with the grace of a panther across the office and sat on Kimberly’s mahogany desk. “Normally I don’t show myself to others the way I am now in your presence, but you I will make an exception of because I’m about to destroy your little empire.”

“You’re insane.” Kimberly said as she picked up the phone. “Sandy be a good secretary and call the police, it seems you’ve let a loony into my office.”

“I’m sorry Ms. Bright but all your calls are on hold until your meeting has concluded with Ms. Beauty.” Sandra said flatly. “Also for your information I am an office assistant, not a secretary.”

“You are whatever I tell you to be you little snotty slut.” Kimberly said angrily into the phone. She looked up to see Ms. Beauty take out a small round crystal like pendant on a chain from around her neck. “Please excuse me a moment while I straighten out my secretary.”

Ms. Beauty smiled holding up the crystal by the long golden chain. “I don’t think that will be necessary Kimmy, after all your assistant prefers not being straight.”

“I see you’re in this with Sandy aren’t you?” Kimberly said as her she stood inches from the dangling crystal. “You her new sex partner?” Kimberly laughed as the crystal started to spin. “What is this all about? What is that?”

Ms. Beauty smiled amused at the way her new toy was staring at the crystal. “That my dear Kimmy is an ancient pendent my grandmother passed down to me when I turned eighteen, and this is where I take your free will away from you and leave you at the mercy of your previous assistant.”

Kimberly was outraged now, but found her eyes still drawn to the extraordinary crystal as it kept whirling. “First of all my name is Kimberly, not Kimmy.” She was going to say more, but was spellbound by the way the crystal seemed to capture the light and glitter.

“I see the sparkling has started to happen. I find it so interesting how the magic of the crystal works, once it starts to sparkle the prey is drawn deeper and deeper into it depths.” Ms. Beauty slipped off the desk and walked slowly to the sofa near the large office window. Kimmy followed as if magnetically drawn to the precious stone. “We will be more comfortable here Kimmy. You no longer mind me calling you Kimmy do you?”

Kimberly was going to say she did, but was amazed when she heard herself say “I no longer mind you calling me Kimmy.” It was her voice, but it was distant and dreamy.

Ms. Beauty watched for any signs of resistance, but knew there would be none. “I knew you wouldn’t care what I called you Kimmy. In fact I think after this is over you’ll want to change your first name to Kimmy.”

Kimmy was outraged, but she felt her head nodding in agreement with what Ms. Beauty was saying.

“I don’t think Bright would be an accurate last name for you either Kimmy, after all you will not be very smart soon.” Ms. Beauty put her finger to her perfect lips and thought for a moment. “You called Sandra a slut a little while ago in anger, so perhaps Slut would make a good last name. Kimmy Slut, hmm no, Kimmy Cum Slut will be your new name, do you understand Kimmy Cum Slut?”

Kimmy sat passively as inside she exploded with furry. “Yes Kimmy Cum Slut.’ She said in the same dreamy voice. “I am Kimmy Cum Slut.” Kimmy heard the words from her own mouth and found her thoughts were melting into a fondness for the name.

“Yes that is the perfect name for you Kimmy Cum Slut, you’ll have it changed after you get done signing over all your assets to your new boss Sandra Ross. After all you are no longer feeling like the smart businesswoman you were. No smart businesswoman would be called a name like Kimmy Cum Slut would they?”

Kimmy was confused now, part of her still knew her name wasn’t Kimmy Cum Slut, but a larger part of her was lost it the sparkling crystal, and the woman’s voice. “No smart businesswoman would be called a name like Kimmy Cum Slut.” She heard herself say, and she agreed with this statement one hundred percent.

“Than you must not be very smart are you Kimmy Cum Slut?”

“No I you must not be very smart.” Kimmy said as she felt her thinking grew fuzzy.

Ms. Beauty saw the vacant look begin to take effect on the woman. “Kimmy Cum Slut is a bimbo, do you know what a bimbo is Kimmy Cum Slut?”

Kimmy thought hard for a few minutes trying to recall the image of a bimbo, it was becoming so hard to think. She smiled remembering a bleached blonde large breasted woman she had met once with a limited vocabulary. She remembered thinking how slutty she dressed and looked. “I think a bimbo is a big titty blonde girl that isn’t smart and very slutty.”

Ms. Beauty smiled seeing the woman’s own bias against such women, work their magic to make her over to be that same type of woman. “You are a bimbo Kimmy Cum Slut.”

“Yes I am a like, what was that thingy?” Kimmy tried hard to think what the pretty lady had just called her. “Oh yes I’m like a total bimbo!”

Ms. Beauty walked over to her desk and picked up the phone. “Sandra, please come in here and meet your new secretary.”

Sandra walked in and saw Kimberly sitting on the sofa playing with a strand of her hair. “What did you do to her?” She asked as she looked at the vacant happy woman on the sofa.

“I turned her into a perfectly happy bimbo.” Ms. Beauty said with a smile. “She now responds to the name Kimmy cum Slut, and I’m sure if you draw up the proper papers you can have all her assets signed over into your name within a few hours.”

Sandra wasn’t going t look a gift horse in the mouth, she quickly went to Kimberly’s computer and called up the necessary paperwork. “Kimberly can I have your password?”

“Huh?” Kimmy said as she heard a strange name.

“I’m sorry Kimmy Cum Slut, what is the password to get onto your computer?”

“That’s simple. Password thingy is like the words love money.” Kimmy giggled proud to have helped her new boss.

It wasn’t like Kimberly to not show up at her place, or return any of his calls tom thought to himself as he came out of the Mortgage & Loan Office. He noticed Ms. Beauty was in line behind the last two customers of the afternoon. He called the next customer to his counter and hoped that someone else would have to deal with Ms. Beauty today. As he waited on the customer he noticed Ms. Beauty didn’t look as fat as she had yesterday, nor as short. It is strange how the eyes play tricks sometimes, he thought to himself as he saw the customer in front of Ms. Beauty go to the next teller.

Tom finished the transaction with the customer knowing Ms. Beauty was coming to his counter next. His heart seemed to beat faster as she approached. “Hello again Ms. Beauty.” Tom said with a smile.

“Hello Tommy, I have another deposit to make.” She handed him another ten dollars and flashed a wonderfully pretty smile. For some reason this didn’t seem right to Tom. He didn’t question what was wrong. He just called up the account and deposited the money. “You know your girlfriend Kimberly and I have had a great day together, she may even be investing in my business.”

“She will?” Tom said looking confused at the woman he’d just met a few days ago. “What exactly is your business?” Tom asked as he handed her the receipt to sign.

“Well Tommy people give me money, we’ll talk about this later over drinks at Kimmy’s.” She smiled again and seemed to brush his hand as she handed back the pen. “I just know you’ll want to invest as much as possible in my business.”

Tom felt a tingle of electricity as he took the pen from Ms. Beauty. He’d never noticed how smooth and flawless her skin was before. “I’m not much of an investor.” Tom said as Ms. Beauty turned to leave.

“Oh Tommy, you’ll be begging me to take your money soon.” Ms. Beauty laughed as she walked away, her slender hips swayed back and forth with a sex charged grace. “In fact you should withdraw some tonight so I can show you how much fun it can be.” She said as she passed out of sight. Tom was still watching her leave when his friend gave him a nudge to get going.

Tom thought about what the woman had said as he was closing up. Why would he want to give Ms. Beauty any of his money, he took out his debit card and withdrew a few hundred dollars from his account without thinking. After all it wouldn’t hurt to have some spending money.

After he was done closing up the bank Tom was surprised to find Kimberly waiting in the parking lot. “Hi handsome.” Kimberly said as she leant against her red Porsche chewing on some gum. She was dressed in a tight red leather outfit that showed more than he’d expected, and her hair was bleached to a very light blonde.

“What are you doing here, and what with the outfit?’ Tom asked surprised. Kimberly had never met him at work before.

“I was in the bank earlier with Ms Beauty, but she told me to wait outside while she did her deposit with you.” Kimberly kissed Tom and started to lick his ear. “I’m feeling very frisky tonight lover.” Kimberly said in a soft purr by Tom’s ear.

“She mentioned you two were talking.” Tom was surprised to see and feel Kimberly’s open public advances. Normally she’d been more reserved, but as she nibbled his ear Tom felt her hand slide down inside the front of his pants. There was also an odd smell about her, very sexual.

“Tommy sweet heart.” She was purring in his ear as her hand stroked up and down his shaft. “I’m not real hungry for food right now, let’s just go back to my place.” Tom nodded following Kimberly as she led him by the tie into the little red sports car. Kimberly peeled out of the parking lot like a racecar driver.

“This is a little different for you Kimberly.” Tom said as he composed himself in the passenger seat.

“Kimberly, who the fuck is Kimberly.” Kimmy giggled. “I feel so like totally energized right no Tommy, so alive. It’s like my eyes have been opened to the world for the first time.” Kimmy’s eyes were on fire as they looked from the road back towards him for an instant. “By the way Tommy, call me Kimmy from now on. Ms. Beauty started calling me that and I kind of like it.”

“You’re the boss Kimmy.” Tom had never heard anyone call his girlfriend called anything but her full name, he’d tried shortening it on their third date to Kim and was put in his place. “So what did you and Ms. Beauty talk about this afternoon?”

Kimmy looked a little lost for an instant as she tried to think back to their conversations. “I can’t recall all the things, there seemed to be so much stuff like Ms. Beauty told me.” She stopped talking as they pulled into her garage. “Let’s not talk now Tommy.” As the garage door closed behind them Kimmy bent down between Tom’s legs and quickly released his already hard cock. “This is all I want right now Tommy.” She said as her lips descended on his shaft.

Tom was totally blown away by Kimmy’s new persona. She had always hated the idea of oral sex, but now she was giving him the most sensual blowjob he’d ever experienced. He wasn’t long exploding inside her mouth, and Kimmy drank down every drop.

“Wow!” Tom said as Kimmy swallowed every drop and continued to lick his shaft dry.

“Mm yes Tommy!” Kimmy said licking her lips. “Ms Beauty was right about cum, it tastes so good. I have no idea why I never wanted it before now.” She opened the car door and got out. “Come on slow poke I’m still starving sex, sex and more sex.” Tom watched her go in and then collected himself to do the same.

As he entered the house he found pieces of Kimmy’s clothing laying on the floor leading to her bedroom. As he entered the room he was assaulted by the same raw sexual scent he’d smelt earlier, like someone had been having sex all afternoon in the room. Kimmy threw herself on Tom like an animal and ripped off his clothing. It wasn’t long before he was exploring new positions he’d never imagined possible with the very new and adventurous Kimmy.

Tom awoke sprawled out on the queen-sized bed. It was dark and he heard voices in the next room. He went to get up but felt very dizzy and weak, the smell of sex was thick in the air. The voices became clearer as he moved toward the bedroom door. It was Ms. Beauty and Kimmy talking. He opened the door a little and looked out to see Kimmy kneeling down between some tall brunettes legs.

“There is the little sex hungry boy now my pet.” Ms. Beauty’s voice came from this remarkably beautiful woman sitting like a queen on her throne in the living room.

“Ms. Beauty?” Tom said in disbelief. “How can that be you?”

“It’s always been me my Tommy boy.” The vision of a perfect woman before Tom’s eyes left him totally speechless. “I know this is so hard for your weak little mind to comprehend Tommy, so I’ll just have you sit and nod. Can you do that Tommy?” she smiled watching as her words reached him. Tom sat on the floor and nodded.

“The sound of your voice makes me so horny Ms. Beauty. May I masturbate while you talk to Tommy Ms. Beauty?” Kimmy said as she touched her sex than licked her fingers.

“You may my little Kimmy Cum Slut.” Ms. Beauty said with a smile. “Now Tommy Boy Toy. That is a cute name for you don’t you think?”

Tommy nodded eager to please Ms. Beauty.

“I’m what you would call a sorceress, and the way you see me now is called a glamour spell. You both are so materialistic it was easy to cast a glamour on your minds and make you my willing slaves.”

Tommy nodded.

“The way I looked when I first met you is the real me, but now that I’ve cast my spells on your two willing minds I am the object of perfection to each of you.”

“Oh yes Ms. Beauty is perfection!” Kimmy Cum slut screamed as an orgasm rippled over her body. “God I love sex.” She giggled.

Ms. Beauty laughed at the overly zealous slut Kimmy had become. “You should feel honored Tommy, that fucking Kimmy Cum Slut gave you will be her last time with a man, won’t it dear?”

“Uh huh” Kimmy said nodding and licking her fingers. “I’m a girl toy only now.” She said giggling.

“Now Tommy did you bring me some money?”

Tom nodded his head and quickly ran back to the bedroom finding the roll of money he’d withdrawn from his account.

“Good boy Tommy.” Beauty said taking the bills from his hand. Tom suddenly felt a wave of pleasure giving Ms. Beauty the money. Beauty could see the lustful look in his eyes and smiled. “You see how pleasing it is to give me things Tommy Boy Toy?”

Tom nodded feeling his cock grow at her words.

“You know this isn’t enough to truly please me Tommy Boy Toy. Kimmy here was saying that at lunch time on Friday the bank is filled with yummy money, just before the bad men from the security service come and take it all away.”

Tommy nodded thinking how much money there was in the bank at that time. He also thought how bad those security men were for taking it all away.

“That money should be mine shouldn’t it Tommy?” Ms. Beauty asked as she took out her special pendent and dangled it before the spell struck man.

Tommy nodded as his eyes focused on the sparkling pendent.

“All morning you will transfer money into the account I have set up at the bank.”

“Transfer money into account.” Tom repeated, his eyes vacant as they were drawn to the spinning sparkling crystal.

“You will take a suitcase into the vault and fill it with money for me won’t you Tommy Boy Toy?” Ms. Beauty asked as she slowly patted Tommy’s head. “Than at 12:45 p.m. you will take it outside and dump it into the dumpster at the back of the bank.”

Tom repeated the instructions in a dreamy voice as his inner self struggled to gain control.

“After you do this you will pull out your big manly cock and stroke it to the best orgasm you have ever had, than you will forget all about me.” Beauty smiled knowing that her part in this was now over. She walked out of the house leaving Tommy there to sleep.

You’ve been working as a teller for the local bank for a little over five years. With only fifteen minutes left in the day, you had decided to listen in on the latest news your socially repressed coworkers were talking about. It seemed that one of your sister banks had just been emptied out by an employee. The man was shot five before he could get away, but none of the money was found. You were going to listen to more when you hear the voice of what could only be an angel behind you. you turn to face the person, you expected a slender attractive woman in her late twenties from the voice, but what your eyes behold was neither. You try to compose yourself, but know you have failed by the pathetic hurt look in the ugly woman’s eyes. You put on a brave face regardless after all it is your job to at least be polite. The woman on the other side of his teller desk is beyond any revulsion you’d ever seen, her body is obese and her complexion is covered with acne. She has a strange hairy mole on her chin, and one on her forehead as well.

“Hello.” The woman said in a sweet sultry voice reading the name on your tag. Her voice was so unusual it didn’t fit her outward appearance, and had a hint of an Australian accent. “I’d like you to make a deposit today.” She hands you the ten dollars, and her card.

Here we go again!