The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 14:

Mandy:

As Rachel becomes sexually awakened, so other students at the school seek Ms Amélie’s advice…

My mistake, obvious as it was in hindsight, was to think that given the change in mine and Rachel’s relationship, our existence could, outside my apartment, continue in much the same way. That was about as likely as a lion turning vegetarian overnight. Rach’s sexual awakening at my hand ignited such joy and desire in both of us that to be together in the same room led to almost overpowering feelings of arousal.

At first the students and teachers at the school saw nothing much. But I was so infatuated with my young lover, though she was hardly much younger than me, that I taught her nearly everything I knew…! How to dress, how to stand, how to make love, how to seduce, how to sense another girl’s interest, how to encourage that interest, how to ignite it and much more… The only thing I held back on was the hypnosis.

Within a week Rach had gone from a plainly dressed, quiet little girl into a ravishing sex bomb who was the unofficial centre of attention. Students who, up to that point, had only seen a target suddenly found themselves staring at a young woman whose body they all wanted… With my help and, how foolish it all seems now, even some of my money, she and I turned her into the most gorgeous girl in her school.

Boys were suddenly taking an interest, some girls too. Others returned to the bitchiness and attacks of years gone by but, given that the bullying had seldom if ever been physical, Rachel found herself more than equal to it. Sharper and more intelligent than the majority of her adversaries, she could cut them down far easier than they could her and, since most of them had never really been on the receiving end of such abuse before, they quickly found themselves a lot more upset than she ever did.

And the effect she had on me…! Oh boy, you can only imagine what it was like to have this young protégé, a girl of extraordinary talent and beauty, head over heels in love with me and me with her! Within a month she could make me cum like she’d been doing it all her life. She picked up everything I taught her, and some of what I didn’t, effortlessly and used it with breathtaking skill and innovation. Every night we’d return to my home. Every night we’d make love.

One evening, a few weeks after it had first happened, I tried to deny her, sighting her homework and some marking that I had to do as my reasons for doing so. She seemed to accept that and took her books into the dining room, sitting down besides me as I struggled to concentrate on a classes’ essays on Zola. But Rachel had no intention of working…

As I tried desperately to understand the less than brilliant analysis in one particularly long piece of work I found myself looking at Rach. She seemed unaware of my glances as she chewed the top of her pencil while reading through a textbook. But she was perfectly awake to my interest, she just wanted to prove a point…

Her free hand began sneaking down underneath the table. We were on the same side and I was pulled back slightly. I could see her whole body near enough. That hand started to play with the hem of her short skirt, gently tickling the skin of her upper thigh while she looked at her book. I found myself staring, utterly transfixed as her fingers crept further under her skirt.

Next she innocently lay down her pencil and, before I realised it, she had taken one of her nipples and was rubbing and pinching it silently, as if she were alone. Still her eyes stayed on her book, as her hands began to speed up, her fingers searching deeper under her skirt or moving from one side of her chest to the other… She was wearing an outfit picked out by me, a semi-schoolgirl style getup of tartan skirt with a thin, creamy shirt and matching lingerie underneath. Seeing her stimulate herself through such clothes utterly ignited my passions.

“Ms Amélie, could you help me here please?” Suddenly she’d turned to face me, her fingers moved away from her body and a look of polite interest on her face. I started, having been completely caught up in what she was seeing but she didn’t seem to have noticed.

“Err, what is the, err… problem?” I stammered, trying to get a hold of myself. Rach pointed at a passage in her book with her well chewed pencil. I had to stand and move next to her to read it, bending across the table, my breasts and body within inches of hers…

“Modern society has been unduly influenced by the ‘Intellectual,’” I read aloud, “A group of people who have knowledge in one field but chose to express themselves purely in another.” Looking down at Rachel I asked what was the problem. She’d leant towards me, placing her elbows on the desk and leaning against them with a girlish look of frustration at her ignorance that was just divine… almost as divine as the gaping pool of her cleavage into which I was staring, the soft, enticing flesh revealed by the several lose buttons of her shirt.

“Well, Ms Amélie,” she replied, using her half respectful half pet name for me, “I just don’t understand why people allowed these ‘intellectuals’ to direct their thinking when they were ignorant about the subjects they were talking about.” She leant back as she spoke, moving her cleavage away from me but stroking her hair with one hand while the other played with her skirt again. Her expression seemed purely interested in my answer to her question, but the activity of her hands and body was just so distracting…! Pulling up my chair I tried to explain.

“That’s a good question Rach,” I began, facing her and trying not to look at the wide angle of her legs, spread apart and revealing her thighs almost up to her pussy, or the way, as she played with her hair, her elbow was rubbing against her breast, “You see, because of their perceived knowledge on one subject it was easy for an intelligent, well known person to appear well-informed on another…”

I tried to think but all I could concentrate on was her body, the way the point of her nipple was starting to show where her elbow was rubbing, how her panties were almost visible where she was playing with her dress… The expression on her face was no longer just studious, instead a playful, aware look shone back at me. I realised, finally, that she was trying to seduce me, to make me overturn my earlier instruction about working, but, I also quickly realised, she’d already succeeded.

Slowly, surely, as I tailed off, completely distracted, Rach started to undo the buttons of her shirt while the fingers of her right hand slid under her skirt and pulled it aside, revealing the damp spot on her panties, which she started to rub as her eyes shut and her body arched. A moan escaped her lips as she stimulated herself, before undoing the last button and the clasp of her skirt. She suddenly opened her eyes.

“Sorry, Ms Amélie,” she whispered, “You were saying…?” I’d completely forgotten and no longer cared. Almost leaping forwards I rushed towards Rachel, reaching her in a single bound and crushing my mouth against hers. She was severely aroused, the turn on of trying to distract me and succeeding being something new and sweet for her.

Having been so comprehensibly outdone, I decided to pay her back in style, leading her to the bed and stimulating her body quickly to the point of orgasm, only to hold her there, like you sometimes did to me, keeping her just on the threshold for several minutes until, my own arousal having surged to the point of climax, I pushed her over the edge, following myself seconds later.

From that point on it became clear that any relationship between us was between equals, not teacher and protégé. The following month we spent Christmas together, Rachel’s mother and sister having been cut off by the snow. During that time Rach learnt pretty much everything I had to teach sexually and, within two frantic months of awe inspiring lovemaking, she was beginning to show me a thing or two! From the innocent virgin of the winter she had metamorphosed into an all powerful sex goddess by that spring and that was what brought the problems that led to my second moral relapse…

The two of us couldn’t get enough of each other and it spread to our time in school. Even though the snows were melting away and the end of the spring term was upon us, Rach insisted on staying with me and I produced several arguments to her mother as to why this should be allowed… the stress it took away from the older woman, the time it left her to concentrate on her younger daughter and the extra tutoring I could give my favourite student…

Naturally she agreed, to the delight of Rachel and myself. Our lovemaking had reached an almost ethereal plane, where we were so in tune with each other’s bodies that we could make love practically just with our eyes! This led to some interesting lessons at the school. Rach would sit there in the front row, seemingly prim and proper but actually aroused and inspired.

None of the other students would notice as she played with herself quietly, showing me her panties or, on occasion the absence of them while I sat at my desk in front of her, desperately trying to maintain some degree of aloofness. After the classes my desire would be unbearable, as would be hers. We’d kiss, we’d hug and we’d touch each other, priming our bodies for when we eventually got home that evening…

Of course, there was always the possibility that we needn’t wait… Oh Tanya, I know it sounds ridiculous, like a childish crush or gross indecency between teacher and student, but my feelings for Rach were like my desires for you had been… a seemingly unreciprocated love that suddenly blossomed into mutual adoration! To be in the same room was arousing enough. To be surrounded by people ignorant to our trysts made it only hotter.

Finally it became too much. One Friday, after the last class of the day towards the end of the second term, everyone else was heading out to eat some lunch and then watch the school team play their principle rivals at ice hockey, which is a big deal in Canadian schools… Feigning a question on the book, Rachel stayed behind. She’d gone without underwear that morning, even going so far as to ‘accidentally’ lift her T-shirt at one stage and revealing the hard, aroused nipple beneath… Her skirt, the tartan one of before, had also left little to my imagination.

Without even speaking we were on one another, pushing over to the classroom’s entrance to lock the door and pull down the blind. The room was on the second floor of the complex and pretty much invisible from the outside in the spring sunshine, so our chances of being caught were slim, but that didn’t diminish the wonderfully illicit thrill of making love on my desk, Rach pulling down my panties from beneath my skirt and thrusting her own, naked body against mine… We’d both cum and cum again by the time the knock on the door came, along with a rattling of the handle and a slightly tentative:

“Ms Loire? Are you there?” I recognised the voice as Amanda, Mandy to her few friends, a pretty if slightly dreary looking blond girl who, rather like Rachel, was rather brighter than her classmates and unpopular because of it. Both Rach and I were initially shocked, thinking we’d been discovered, but the tone of voice suggested a girl looking for a teacher, not someone wondering at the, barely contained, noise that had been emitting from the classroom.

“Just a minute,” I called out, before dressing quickly and indicating that Rachel should do the same. My lover was amazed that I should have answered but I knew that Mandy would know I hadn’t left the room because the sign outside the door indicated that the teacher was IN. During all my time at the school I’d never failed to change the sign and had always said, if a student had a problem, he or she could come to me. Rachel wasn’t the only girl I’d been helping, though she was certainly the one I’d assisted the most. Indicating that Rach should take a seat to the rear of the classroom with her book, I went to open the door.

“Mandy,” I said smilingly, “Whatever can I do for you?” The pretty blond, whose seemingly constantly down turned mouth gave the impression of being about to cry at any moment, scuttled in and looked at me. I smiled.

“Well, err… Ms Loire,” she began before stopping violently when Rachel creaked back her chair. Mandy looked appalled to see the other girl there.

“Oh Rach was just re-reading a passage in the book,” I improvised, “She was having a little trouble with the French.”

“She had some trouble with the book?” enquired Amanda, amazed that the best student in the class should encounter a difficulty where she had not.

“Rachel uses the original version,” I explained gently, “Rather than a translation.” There was a pause as the blond processed this information. I looked her up and down. The similarities between her and Rachel were startling, now that I observed her by herself. Like Rach she was young for the year and had been a bit of a late developer. Her body, which had always been tall and skinny, now had womanly curves to it and, like Rach, if someone had taught her how she could have been very beautiful…

But no one had done so. Instead her blue eyes sat behind thick glasses while she hid her body away in the ill fitting hand me down clothes from her older sisters. Similarly her hair, instead of being brushed, was a mess, tangled and the colour of old hay, rather than its natural straight and golden yellow. But that couldn’t hide her youthful prettiness entirely… her well proportioned face which, when she very occasionally smiled, could be radiant and was matched to a firm, young, well curved body. She had assets to work with, just no one to explain how. However, at that moment, I realised I’d been looking her up and down in silence while Mandy timidly stood before me, clutching her school bag to her stomach.

“What can I do for you?” I asked sweetly, continuing: “Surely you should be getting some lunch and preparing for the game.” Mandy’s face became indecisive and slightly pained.

“Well I err…” she began, “Err… well, it, err… kind of involves Rachel.” I was surprised, as was Rach, who heard this but pretended not to, bending over her book at the back of the class.

“Yes…” I replied slowly, “In what way.” Lowering her books to the ground, Amanda urged me to sit down at two of the adjacent desks in the front of the class.

“She, well…” started the blond, “Well, I was hoping you could help me like you’ve helped her…” she stammered. My amazement must’ve shown as she quickly continued:

“I mean, we’ve all seen how she’s changed over the last couple of months, thanks to your helping her. Could you help me too…?” I suddenly realised just how stark Rachel’s transformation had been, plus how obvious it was that I had been responsible. Looking at Mandy in this light I could immediately see how easy it would be to work the same ‘magic’ for her… a haircut, some new clothes and a dose of self confidence would turn this plain appearing girl into just as attractive a young woman as Rach was… Thump!

With a start I looked up and saw, to my amazement, that Rachel had closed and locked the door to the classroom and left the blind down. Both Mandy and myself were very surprised, the blond girl shivering slightly for some reason while I looked into Rach’s eyes for the motivation behind her actions. She gave nothing but the slightest of winks as if to say ‘Trust me.’ But what could she possibly have in mind…?

“You want to be like me Amanda?” asked Rachel quietly, standing before the girl, whose down turned head seemed meek and embarrassed. To my increased amazement Rach leant towards the other girl and placed a hand on her face, cupping her jaw, lifting up her head slightly and smiling into it her eyes... Mandy’s face turned positively weak with… suppressed desire! I recognised it instantly and I saw straight away what Rach intended, but couldn’t bring myself to stop it.

Moving ever so slowly, like a mentor encouraging a shy learner, Rachel brought her face down to Mandy’s upturned mouth and kissed her gently on the lips. There was no resistance from the blond and, like Rach had with me two months before, her initial tensing up was followed by a prolonged release of underlying emotions. They kissed again, with much more passion, Rachel thrusting her tongue into the other girl’s yearning mouth while I looked on in aroused shock. Pulling away, Rach turned her new friend to face me.

“Why don’t you kiss Ms Amélie?” she wondered, “I’m sure she’ll be able to tell you a thing or two…” Still unsure of herself but riding high on a wave of released emotion, Amanda stood and came over to me, taking my face in her hands and kissing me right on the lips. She was inexperienced and unsure of herself, but the strangeness of the situation and the liberation of a young woman I’d seen play out before me was incredibly arousing… So, like I had done with Rachel just two months before, I took control.

Standing up though not breaking away, I placed my fingers on Mandy’s face and softly stroked her cheeks before moving my hands down her back. Taking a hold there I pulled away slightly and manoeuvred the shivering girl towards my desk. It was large and wooden, hardly comfortable but the nearest thing we had to a bed. Laying the now panting girl on the table I got up along side her, followed by Rachel, whose predatory smile told me that this development was not wholly unexpected.

Ignoring my questions for the moment, I set about taking Amanda’s innocence with Rachel’s help. The girl offered no resistance when we started to remove her blouse and the heavy slacks she had on. Beneath was the quivering, untouched and primed body of a beautiful 17 year old girl, albeit one encased in the most unflattering of knickers and vest top, but they didn’t last long.

Working in concert, Rachel and I took Amanda to the heights of her first orgasms, using our tongues, fingers and bodies on the girl as she lay there and allowed us to do anything and everything. Whatever had happened to set it up, Mandy was well and truly enthused by Rach and myself, giving up everything with just the occasional cry of passion or moan of contentment.

When we had finished I bade the two girls dress and go with me. They did so, finding the time to laugh, kiss and hug a great deal as they covered themselves up. With that achieved, and my arousal fit to burst, I took them from the school back to my flat. No one missed the three of us that afternoon and, thanks to some phone calls to her mother that evening, Mandy stayed with us the whole weekend, supposedly to brush up her French… in reality to learn all about lesbian love.

On the Saturday we went out and, again reflecting my foolish lust, I helped Amanda right out of her shell. Proper glasses, some new, relatively inexpensive clothes, some styling to her hair and face as well a long session of lovemaking in the afternoon… by the time she returned to school the following Monday she was almost as beautiful and confident as Rachel, two butterflies who I’d help to liberate from their cocoons. Oh if only it’d been so simple…

TO BE CONTINUED…