The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming a Boot Slut (Chapter 1)

Annie and Rick had been sharing an amicable rivalry all the way since their freshman year in college. The tall somewhat too big-boned girl with Scandinavian ancestry and the grungy geek kid were the obvious contestants for awards of the flavor Most Likely to Succeed. Now in their junior year, Rick had proposed a playful way of taking their friendly competition around grades and achievements to the next level. A competition of who would score the highest grade in Professor Wayland’s Advanced Linear Algebra class. The course was notorious for involving tricky proofs and problems that appeared much simpler than they would eventually turn out to be. Neither of the two needed motivation beyond their intrinsic will to succeed but this competition came with an interesting twist. The winner would be allowed to determine a single item of clothing that the loser would have to wear for a day. Both of them threw their best efforts at the class and, unsurprisingly, ended up at the top of the grade scale by a wide margin.

“Half a point!” Annie pouted after having triple checked the grade board. “That can hardly be called winning! 98 to 98 and a half percent.”

“Don’t be a sore loser now, Peersson.” Rick chided. “Get ready for your pink glitter fedora. I’ll bring it tomorrow.” Rick knew full well that he would never have beaten her at math ordinarily. But ordinary was over between them, he thought grinningly.

“OK, ok. I concede.” she sighed jokingly. “I’ll wear your pink dunce cap, alright.”

“You fucking perv.” Annie burst out more loudly than she had intended to. “You said a hat.”

“OK, I might have changed my mind.” Rick lied halfheartedly, holding up a pair of heavy, black knee-high lace-up combat boots with reinforced steel toes. “This is what it’s going to be, Annie. You don’t want to go back on our bet just because you lost, do you?”

“I know exactly where this comes from and it’s seriously not OK.” Annie growled in a more restrained volume now to avoid any additional attention from hapless students passing them by. Annie and Rick had shared an awkward moment at the end of the previous semester when both had been tipsily walking home after a party and the conversation had moved to sexual turn-ons. Rick had confided in Annie in great detail his fetish for women in boots, especially of the heavy variety that was not immediately thought of as feminine. Rain boots, platform goth boots and, yes, heavy combat boots. Back then his monologue about how much he was turned on by “odd” clothing items or combinations of things that nobody in their right mind would wear together, how they drew the onlookers’ stares, did not phase her. What he had described as his ideal girlfriend was a shameless attention whore with a boot fetish that would wear and do just about anything to turn on guys and to generally be at the center of everyone’s talk at all times. Back then she had not thought too much of it. Sure, her friend had odd preferences. Fucking crazy ones, in fact, she had thought, but who was she to judge? If he found some half-wit bimbo doll that was happy to publicly wear riding boots and a pink tutu for him, that was his business. Dragging her into this fantasy was way out of line.

“I’m not going to do it! I am not going to be your jerk off inspiration.” Annie crossed her arms and glared at him menacingly.

“Hey, take it easy, OK? This is just a fun little game, no harm no foul. And definitely no jerking off.” He looked genuinely offended. “It’s OK if you are mad at me for winning. And I really don’t care if you chicken out of the bet. But don’t insult me now.” Rick put on a convincing show of indignation as he moved to stow away the massive boots in the sports bag that he had brought to transport them in.

“OK, wait, I’m sorry.” Annie interrupted, clearly taken by his hurt reaction. “I just thought after what you told me last year this was some cheap trick to get me to dress up for you.”

“It’s not.” Rick replied sullenly. “I should never have said anything back then.”

“OK, give me the ugly stompers.” Annie sighed defeatedly. “I am not going to back out of my lost bet.”

Still looking offended, Rick handed her the boots. They were a deep shiny black with fifty holes for seemingly endless laces and had no zipper. Their thick sole was held in place by steel screws and measured a good inch of strong profile. Annie curiously handled the massive boots and noticed how stiff and rigid the leather and steel-capped front were. She rolled up the legs of her jeans and, slowly but efficiently, laced one then the other all the way up to her knees and rolled down the legs of her pants once more. This was really not so bad, Annie thought. You could hardly see the massive boots under her pants and they hardly pinched her feet. In fact, they were very comfortable to wear. Her only hesitation was the thick sole that would boost her already gigantic height of six feet two up even further.

“Happy?” she asked Rick as she took a few steps.

“Yeah.” he replied still somewhat sullenly. “You didn’t have to make such a show of it, really. Do they fit?”

“Actually, they are super comfortable.” Rick was not surprised. He had researched the tall girl’s shoe size preferences in various types of footwear very carefully over the past months when setting up this plan. Getting her off the hook by providing ill-fitting shoes was simply not an option.

“OK, see you for lunch, then?” Rick asked while making to leave the room.

“Can’t.” Annie replied. “I have a committee meeting. I’ll catch you after classes at five.”

“Sure.” Rick pretended not to care either way despite his burning desire to see Annie wear his favorite boots.

Annie walked to class still marveling at what had unfolded just before. Did I accuse him unjustly or was he really trying to dress me up? She wondered. Either way, nothing is lost. Nobody will even notice these. And indeed none of the many students passing her by seemed to pick up on her heavy leather shoes or their chunky soles, let along the fact that a long leather shaft was hidden up the legs of her jeans. Annie herself however could hardly ignore the strange boots. The sensation of her feet tightly enclosed in a steel and leather cage that would not budge the tiniest bit when poked with the toe was uniquely pleasant. The leather shaft was tightly hugging her calves in the most deliciously supporting way. Unlike any other shoes she was used to wearing, the stiff leather of these boots would not bend at all at the ankle, forcing her foot into a single rigid position, making it virtually impossible to gently roll her steps. Instead, each step resulted in a loudly banging impact on the tiled floor of the lecture hall. Strangely enough, it took her just a few steps to first accept and then cherish these properties as deeply comforting. The loud banging footfalls of the hard reinforced boot soles formed a calming almost meditative mantra. She altogether loved the way the boots felt and the way she felt wearing them.

Annie’s morning went by in a heartbeat. In all her classes, her mind was on overdrive. Problems literally solved themselves and material she had not even got around to subjecting to her usual systematic memorization regime were imprinted on her memory the instant she read a text. Am I just having a super good day or is something up? Annie thought, suspiciously. After having managed her events committee meeting much more smoothly than was normally, or humanly, she thought, possible, Annie decided to take the early afternoon hours between classes, a slot that would on ordinary days have been dedicated to homework that she had today completed in parallel in class, to do a little research.

Settling down in the shade in front of the library building, she took out her laptop and opened up the website of a GRE preparation service she was subscribed to that would let their users complete and evaluate hard mathematical problems in rapid fire mode. 2-3 minutes per problem, move on to the next. Annie exactly knew her regular score (90th percentile) and was hardly surprised to see today’s scores be distinctly better. OK, Hypothesis A, I am smarter today. Confirmed. She thought. Next, she laboriously peeled herself out of the high boots, enjoying the mild Spring air on her bare calves as she went back to her math problems. Like clockwork, her performance dropped to pretty much exactly the level at which she had performed all throughout the semester. I knew it! she yelled inwardly. Something must be up with the boots. To confirm, she squeezed her feet into the massive black boots once more and repeated the test, this time scoring a perfect 100 percent, no matter how advanced the problems became. What the fuck is going on here? she wondered, looking around when she found the culprit. When she had put the boots back on, she had not bothered to hide them under her pants but had simply left them rolled up at her knee. Could it be some form of photosynthesis? Annie marveled. And sure enough, she could measure the increase in her cognitive effectiveness proportional to how much of the boots she exposed to the direct sunlight. Boots hidden under her pants and covered by her backpack: 92nd percentile; Backpack removed: 94th percentile; Pants rolled up halfway to the knee: 95th percentile; Pants rolled up to the knee: perfect solutions in top time. Annie whistled appreciatively. Rick must have stumbled onto some form of nano material that had performance enhancing properties. This was massive! This was her ticket to grad school at Harvard or MIT. Boston, here I come! She thought.

After classes, Rick was unsurprised to see Annie approach him with urgency on her face. He had expected her to notice the change. He had not foreseen her to figure out the material’s reactiveness to sunlight so quickly, though. The blond giantess stormed towards him with his favorite combat boots fully exposed for everyone to see and the legs of her jeans rolled up at the knee, revealing some of her delicious milk white skin, where boot shaft and pants did not quite meet.

“Is this how you beat me?” she asked.

“You are welcome.” Rick grinned. “Would you have believed me if I had told you about this little invention? I needed to show someone. I needed to show you.”

“Dude, this is fantastic. This is our golden ticket.” Annie was beside herself with excitement.

“Yeah, it’s going to be fun.” Rick answered casually. “Can I have them back now?”

“Already?” Annie deflated noticeably. “I thought I could maybe keep them a little longer, and...”

“I’d like them back, please. It’s a project and I am nowhere near done with them.”

“Just for tonight, maybe? I have so much to prep for the midterms next week.”

“Sorry. I really need them back.” Rick insisted.

“You’re not still mad because of this morning, are you?” Annie tried a different approach. “I was a dick to suspect you. Sorry.”

“Yeah you were.” Rick threw back offhandedly. “But that’s fine. We are all dicks sometimes. And I’m not cutting you off for your midterms finals and stuff. Just today I need them back.”

“OK...”, reluctantly and slowly Annie began unlacing the high boots and eventually handed them back to Rick who watched the whole procedure with inner glee.

“Thanks.” He said. “See you tomorrow?”

“Sure. Hey, thanks for sharing this with me. I really appreciate it!” Annie was genuinely touched by Rick’s generosity. She doubted that she herself would have freely shared such a surefire way to career success with anyone.

“We’re friends, aren’t we?” Rick grinned warmly. “Friends don’t let friends go to grad school at State Universities.”

“You’re the best.” Annie beamed. “See you tomorrow.”

Rick could not help but smile as he turned away. That could not have gone better, he mused. Now all I need to do is wait for the fish to beg for the hook. Annie’s evening on the other hand was an exercise in humility. After having spent the entire day on the cognitive fast lane, her normal intellect seemed sluggish and insufficient. She confirmed that she was no slower on her math problems than usual, clearly there was no exhaustion or withdrawal from the substance at play here. It was merely the perception of thinking at half speed. Annie hated herself for being so dim and slow. She would definitely need those boots back as soon as possible. And when she did get them, she would have to spend her time wisely figuring out how to make her own pair. And preferably, she thought, in a less hideous model.

The week went by in a regular pattern. Rick and Annie would share their usual banter but like clockwork she would ask him at least three times a day when she could borrow the boots again. Rick was firm but gentle in his response. She would get the boots back in time for next Monday’s midterms but today was not the day, yet. There were still some modifications and changes to make. Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. He thought. I just want to see you squirm a bit more, stupid bitch. Finally, late on Sunday evening he decided to make his move. He grabbed his phone and texted Annie.

“Hey you up?”

“Hey, yes.”

“Will I be accused of ulterior motives if I bring you the boots tomorrow?”

“OMG, no. You’re the best. Thanks!”

“No worries. See you in the study room at 9. Dress nicely. :P”

“Fucker :—)”

Like a magician in the reveal, Rick lifted the massive pair of boots from a sealed bag in which he had transported them. As soon as the bag was opened an overwhelming patchouli smell flooded the study room.

“What in the world is that stench?” Annie asked, her nose screwed up in shock.

“Enhanced formula.” Rick smiled, dangling the black boots in front of her face. “Do you want them or not?”

“Enhanced how?” she asked while already grabbing the boots and peeling her feet out of her white sneakers.

“Oh, you know. I think I got another 20-30% cognitive performance increase out of the nano materials I am using.”

Annie paused and looked up at him from her bent over position in which she had forced her left foot into the rigid, tightly confining boot. “30%, huh?” Her mind was clearly working out the implications of such a performance boost. With a dreamy smile on her face she rolled up the leg of her jeans and tightly laced the boot all the way up around her pale calf.

“For 30% I can deal with smelling like a goth club.” She smiled and tried to move her ankle left and right without much success. “God, I love how tightly these things fit and how much support they give.”

“And they simply look stunning on you, if I may add.” Rick grinned as Annie laced up the second boot without looking up at him. She muttered something about him being a perv but her tone of voice betrayed at least a modicum of enjoyment on her part. After all, being leered at hungrily was not exactly a daily sensation for Annie. All in all it took her a good ten minutes to squeeze her feet into the boots and lace up the seemingly endless number of holes.

Since this time she knew what footwear she would be wearing, Annie had picked a plain wide college sweater to add the least amount of additional oddness to her attire. This outfit was a necessary evil on her career path and once she tickled the exact details of whatever substance was at play here out of Rick, there would be no more need for dressing like a freak.

“Take a few steps, see whether everything fits.” Rick suggested while greedily tracing her long boot-enclosed legs with his eyes. Annie stood up, meaning to take an easy stroll through the study room but instead almost collapsed under the massive wave of pleasure that rolled over her pussy as she put weight on her booted feet. A loud uncontrolled moan escaped her lips.

“What in the fuck…?” Annie breathed as she slowly righted herself again.

“Side effects.” Rick shrugged. “It will wear off completely in just a few minutes. 30% do not come for free. Just keep walking it off. Your body will get used to it in no time.”

Annie performed a strange stutter-stop dance of taking a step and hissing sharply as wave after wave of pleasure assaulted her pussy each time the hard soles of the boots hit the ground. More than once she let out a gasping moan that made passers-by in the hallway glance curiously through the room’s large windows.

In some ways Rick was right, in many he was not. Several minutes of walking circles in the study room got her used to the sensation of being continuously and relentlessly fucked in the best possible way and she was able to suppress most gasping and moaning. Her initially careful slow steps became a normal walk, and eventually a confident stride, the loudly echoing steps of which unfolded their familiar almost hypnotic effect, making her take longer and longer steps, with harder and harder banging impacts of her heavy heels on the linoleum floor that resulted in increasingly more violent onslaughts on her pussy. Rick watched with excitement as Annie’s whole posture changed from the usual gentle hunch with which the tall girl slouched to a proud perfectly upright stride that showed off her extreme height rather than trying to hide it.

Despite this increasing ease of walking and withstanding the urge to moan out loudly, all Annie could think of were the myriad ways of satisfying her desires and needs. She wanted nothing more than to vigorously finger herself and have all her holes be roughly pounded by as many cocks as possible. As she walked her circles in the study room, she started eyeing Rick with increasing hunger. He had such a gorgeous wiry build and probably hid a deliciously large cock in his pants. She in fact realized that she could clearly see its outline bulge against Rick’s pants as she paraded through the room. Good thing he has a fetish for slutty girls in big boots, she thought with a wolfish grin spreading over her face.

Rick did not need any encouragement. He had carefully engineered this situation and was enjoying the sight of Annie in her heavy boots to the fullest. She had not even noticed yet that a growing dark spot was forming on the crotch of her pants as her pussy was gushing with juice that flooded out from her with every step.

“I think we need a bit more privacy than this.” he said as Annie was prowling towards him with her blue eyes firmly fixed on his bulging crotch. “Follow me.” As he left the room, and made his way through the hallway, Annie trailed behind him making little pleading sounds as every step was driving her deeper and deeper into a haze of lust.

Several students passing them by openly stared at her strange behavior. The ordinarily shy Annie seemed to delight in every bit of attention, smiling and purring at anyone that stared at her. Rick had made it almost across the quad when Annie could not take it any longer and started to trail off in the general direction of a group of students playing frisbee.

“Hey guys.” she quavered while unconsciously starting to rub her, by now soaking wet, crotch. “Do you think I’m pretty?” she asked, giving her crotch another desperate squeeze.

“Wow, you’re a freaky one, aren’t you?” one of the guys asked as they crowded in around her.

“Mhm, do you like it freaky?” Annie asked, now openly rubbing the front of her soaked pants.

Rick had to act to not lose his prey to the excitedly chatting group of men. He sat down on a bench and removed another sealed bag from his backpack. The instant the seal was broken and his own pair of boots, black Doc Martens, in this case, were out, Annie looked up as if struck by lightning and sniffed the air. She stared at Rick, who, some hundred yards away was changing his shoes, and started walking towards him with urgency. She roughly pushed one of the students out of the way whom she had just been begging to fuck her then and there. Ignoring the disappointed abusive yells of the group of students, Annie urgently rejoined Rick who had just put on his boots.

“Oh my god! What smells so good?” she asked, sniffing the air exaggeratedly.

“The neurotransmitters entering your blood from your boots are tailored to my pheromones.” Rick explained. “And these old boots just smell strongly of … well, me. If you obey anything I say, I will help you out with your issue down there.” Rick smiled at the desperately squirming Annie whose pants were starting to soak down to the thighs.

“Yes! Of course I will obey. Oh my god, anything you say!” she breathed desperately.

“Follow me.” Rick said curtly and Annie merely nodded as she walked behind him, the desperate urgency clearly audible in her accelerated footsteps.

Once in Rick’s dorm room he locked the door and looked Annie up and down. The freakishly tall girl looked delicious in her rolled up jeans and the heavy combat boots. The pleading expression on her face and the huge wet spot on the front of her pants were the finishing touches to her look.

“Kneel.” He said coldly. No question, no hesitation. Less than a second later Annie’s knees hit the carpeted floor. She stared up at him greedily while burying her left hand in her pants.

“There is one last thing that I think you should know about your new boots.” Rick said, standing over her. “The neurotransmitters are inhibiting your ability to have an orgasm.” Annie’s frustration vented itself in a disappointed squeak as she worked her pussy harder and harder.

“You will get closer and closer but you won’t be able to climax.” Annie underlined this point with a desperate wail as she struggled with her now gushing pussy.

“There is one exception, of course. My sperm. If you get fucked by me, you will be able to cum. Easy, isn’t it?” Rick grinned maliciously as Annie’s face lit up with relief.

“Please, please, please fuck me.” she pleaded. “I will do anything. I’ll wear anything you want me to. I’ll dress like them.” Annie nodded to the posters on Rick’s walls. Without exception they showed alternative models and video game characters in heavy goth or punk boots, wild hair colors and strange, revealing clothes.

“Oh, yes, you will.” Rick mouthed maliciously as he stripped down his pants.

Rick bent Annie over the side of his couch, her jeans suspended at her ankles and her legs effectively trapped as he pushed into her pussy from behind. The moment he entered her Annie howled like a wild animal. She greedily pushed herself onto his cock to force him into her more and more deeply. After a few strokes, she found her rhythm, pulled back just to the point of his cock almost dropping out of her and then shoving herself against him with all her force. Their bodies slapped into one another loudly as the tall blonde in her combat boots impaled herself on his cock while moaning and screaming from the top of her lungs. She had the stamina of an athlete and only once Rick groaningly came, did she spasmodically convulse on his still hard cock, her body shaken by series after series of violent orgasms. Rick pulled out at a count of twenty, his sight becoming blurry while Annie continued to twitch on the floor. Rick smiled as, in her uncontrolled spasms, her heavy boots kicking over a guitar stand.

“You will make such a nice boot slut.” Rick mused standing over Annie as he zipped his pants back up. “Things will change between us. But I can promise you that you will enjoy it.”

“Mhm, as long as I never have to take these babies off again and you keep fucking me, I am up for anything.” Annie stroked the long shafts of her massive boots seductively. She propped herself up against the couch and began fingering her pussy once more while looking up to Rick seductively.

“That’s a good slut.” Rick laughed, patting the smiling Annie on her disheveled head like an obedient pet.