The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming a Pony Girl Porn Star

by Michelle M

My grandparents and parents were extremely successful, grandfather had created a large fleet of ships, all moving cargo for multiple companies. When I was born, they owned just over 200 ships, dad and mom worked for the family company, but that relationship would not last too long.

So it was not surprising to anyone when I turned 5, being asked what I wanted for my birthday, a pony was my answer. A pony was waiting in the back yard for me when I woke up, this was to be a daily occurrence of my life, what I wanted I received, no questions asked.

Ponies from that moment on became everything I could think about. Pony pics all over my bedroom walls, a pony looking bikes, key chains and so on.

Then everything changed when I was in 10th grade. Some friends and I were at a fast food place, setting at an outside table, each of us had purchased a shake, when a lady drove up in a Mercedes convertible sports car. Watching her get out it was obvious she was more then ‘wee-healed’. The pair of heels she had on were similar to the ones my mom buys, they cost more then some families make in a month.

Walking past us, her eyes kept looking at all of us, then ordering and getting her order, all the time she kept looking in our direction, bringing her order to the car, she got in … this time looking directly at me, getting back out, coming up to us, “Hi my name is Margaret Weller, I am an agent for models.” Then she named top notch models. That she represented, “I think you have the potential of becoming one of the worlds top models. Would you be interested in me talking to your parents?”

For a young girl to be asked if she’d like to model, especially one with what was becoming a figure I was not only proud of, but one the boys were starting to really notice also. My larger then average tits, thanks to my mom’s genes and the olive skin, thanks to my dads side, this was like a dream come true.

She presented what she was proposing to my parents that evening, we discussed it and finally the decision was made to let me see where this would go.

It was summer time, but modeling classes were scheduled, they were long days, a quick sneak preview of what was coming, then a few minor ads for different products, these led to more shoots done for longer periods of time. By the time I would have been a senior in high school, I was making a heavy six figures, banking and investing most of it.

I graduated with my class, although most of the classes had been taken on line or at another campus. I decided to take a few college classes majoring in law or pre-law, by now my name and face were becoming extremely well known, projects now brought in what I had made yearly for one session, major modeling houses were seeking me out, magazines and now some runway appearances were becoming normal yearly occurrences.

However by the time I turned 28 I was a multimillionaire, just from the interest on what I had invested and banked, allowed me to live a comfortable life for as long as I choose to do so. I was getting tired of the routine, officially retiring before i turned 30, purchasing a nice home with a beach front property, very secluded and someplace where I could continue to seek after the law degree I had started a long time ago.

One of the first things I added to this ranch style home, were two beautiful horses, along with a young man to work the barn and yard area, my love for these animals had never diminished, probably grew even stronger since I had been away from them for so long.

I made it a point to ride each day, unless I was away on some sort of business thing, the riding helped me relax, I loved how the beast felt between my legs, how strong they were, loved their hair, basically everything about them.

This was where I first meant Steve Holcomb. He had a stable full of prized horses, none of them with any lineage, but all were beautiful. Since I wasn’t concerned in racing or breeding them, and one of the two I had purchased originally passed away, I was in the market for a new one.

Arriving at his ranch one morning, he greeted me at the entrance, “Wow it really is Nikki, the super model. When you called I thought maybe someone with the same name, but now that I see you—wow I am a big fan”

Thanking him, he started to show me what he had for sale. He had an assistant, Kris, who greeted me, told him she was going to do some more training with Piper, then if he’d like she’d bring her around pulling her carriage for the training purposes.

I wasn’t quite sure what she was talking about, that is when Steve took my life in a whole new spin. “Many men and women wish they could be horses, or ponies as we call them. I have a side line business, of granting them these wishes. For as long as they want to enroll here, the two of us train most of them as pony girls. We do occasionally get some guys, but most are women. Piper was a very well known porn star, but with a secret desire to be a pony girl. We have custom saddles, bridles, bits and so on, as well as hooves that fit over their feet and hands. We train them as show ponies or work horses, which ever they want to be. Piper is being trained to pull small carriages with Kris being pulled along. We use whips in some cases, they spend the nights in stables, eat out of troughs, drink water like a horse would. It has been very successful.” Then he laughed, most when they graduate want us to brand them on their hips with our ranches brand, just like all of our hoses have.”.

He went on to tell me of the pony bit and harness, which prevents them from talking, everything is made of high quality leather and the most expensive equipment, basically after some time they actually become ponies them selves.

By this time we had reached the stables, I had to admit he had a selection of the best looking horses I have ever seen. I was drawn to one in particular, a beautiful blonde haired one, the color was something I had never seen before. She felt so soft, just as I was rubbing my hands over her body, the training carriage came trotting in.

I was more then shocked. A beautiful red-haired perfect body lady came trotting in, pulling Kris like they had said. Stopping by my side, she had the bit and harness gag, preventing her from speaking. Her tits were on full display, rounded out by a soft leather. A long red pony tail was stuck in her anal opening, it was easy to see how excited she was, the lips between her legs was moist, then I saw a couple of red welts on her bottom, where I assume she had been punished.

Her red hair was a different color of red then I’d ever seen, truly unique in so many ways. Kris showed me the various items she was wearing, needless to say my interest was more then peeked.

Remembering when I was a child, how much I wanted to be a pony and now this may be possible or as close as one could get. “So tell me more about this training program?”

I had no sooner said that then the horse I was looking at and one in the next stall began to shake their heads, back and forth, Steve shrugged it off as they becoming nervous when the pony girl was around.

He said we could go back to his office, where he’d explain everything I needed to know, as well as the price on the horse I was looking at.

Taking out two glasses, one new one and one that was on his desk, he poured us a glass of wine, what I didn’t know the new clean one was coated with a hypnotic mind opening drug designed to make my mind open to any and all suggestions he would give to me.

The wine was excellent, as soon as we agreed on the price of the horse, unknowingly I was feeling a subtle buzz, that’s when he told me the terms of the pony training. One thing he emphasized over and over, I must never tell anyone where I was going or what I was doing, he gave multiple reasons why, but it had to be totally agreed on.

The training program ran for four straight weeks, no exceptions, once it began I had to finish it.

I had brought my truck and horse trailer, we loaded my new purchase in, two days later I arrived back at his place, ready to start my training.

Kris had taken all of my measurements before I left, so I had my own gear when I arrived. Stripping down nude, the two of them fitted me with the beginning harness, pony tail, light weight hooves over hands and feet, then took me for my first small walk to the stables.

We had our own private stalls away from the other horses, Piper was already in hers, the stall had been closed, I was put in the one next to her, we exchanged greetings when the harness was removed from our heads.

“Hi, my name is Nikki, I understand your name is Piper, how are you enjoying being a pony girl so far?”

When she faced me, tears were running down her eyes, “I wish I could have talked to you before you got here, it is not what I thought it was going to be, they’ve done something to me, not sure what they did, but something is wrong with my body.”

She went on to say, injections of some kind were given in both of her breasts, as well as just above her clit, she asked why but no explanation was given, but she was punished if she persisted.

That was when sheer panic set in, but there was nothing I could do about it. When Steve came in to see how I was doing, he checked Piper first, “Oh Piper, you are proceeding nicely, soon you’ll be everything you ever wanted to be, a full fledged pony”

Then he moved to my stall, “And his is our newest pony doing?”

Telling him I have reconsidered my decision, I want to stop this program, just then Kris joined us, taking a small riding crop, smacking my bare bottom three times, “Oh honey we just started, you have so much training to get through for our program to work a full one hundred percent.”

Steve had moved up by my side, squeezing my tits, just as Kris was pumping two fingers in and out of my pussy. “Oh this bitch is really wet, she will be ready for the nanos much quicker then we had first thought”

Nanos, I had no idea what they were talking about, but before I could think, I was backed out of the stall, hooked to a small carriage, with the help of her crop smacking my ass, I spent all day trotting around an arena. My legs ached, my bottom continually stinged, but she seemed pleased with what I accomplished.

Leading me back in the barn, Steve had a laptop set up by Pipers stall, when I could see her, I would have gasped had I not had the harness in my mouth. Pipers whole body was covered with the beautiful red hair she had on her head.

When he saw my shocked look, “Kris and I are scientists as our true loved profession. We were both in a tech school, working with nanobots, specifically ones that could be trained to change their hosts. That was when we discovered we could design them to change humans into something else. Financially horses or ponies, were an off the radar way to make a very comfortable living. Eric was our first experiment. He was in school with us, a large athlete, always making fun of the two of us, but when an accident stopped his pro career, that’s when he asked if we had any work on our ranch. We explained to him we had the ‘Pony Girl’ idea, he loved it, especially when the women would be unable to say no to any of his advances. We had him try on the various gear we’d need, as soon as we had him secured, I injected him with 75,000 nanobots, all designed to change him to becoming a horse. it took several days for them to reproduce to 2½ million then I activated them to begin changing him. it took a couple of months to complete the full change, he is the big white stallion we have in the barn, we use him to impregnate many of our new additions”

Just then Kris joined us, “Now all we need to do is get your heart rate built up, then we can begin to change you” Then she slapped my ass, “I’m sure you’ll produce some of the most beautiful young ponies that we’ve ever seen”

This was more then I could even imagine, but looking at Piper, it was obvious she was in a haze, not fully aware of what was happening to her.

For the next week or so, the training of my body kept intensifying, seeing my poor stall mate change daily. Her cute boobs, disappeared, her hips widening out, head was slowly changing into a horse look. But one thing he left in tact was her ability to talk. One evening when I returned, she was looking more and more like a horse, “How are you feeling Piper?”

Looking over at me, “Now that I realize there is nothing I can do to change it, I think I’m enjoying becoming a horse, a whole new experience”

I had lost track of how long they had captured me, but one morning both of them showed up, it was strange, it felt like he was rubbing something cool on my bottom, then a pinch, turning as much as I could, “What did you do to me?”

“Just gave you a small shot, it will relax your muscles, it is time to give you your dose of nanos”

My muscles started to relax almost immediately. Knowing what was coming, “Please ohh please don’t do this to me, I’ve got money, lots of money, you can have all of it, but please don’t inject me with those things”

Kris laughed while she helped me stand, moving me to a wheel chair, securing me in, “Oh honey we have so much money, even if we tried we’d never spend all of it”

Once I was secured, the shot making it impossible to move or resist in any way. Three large barreled hypodermic syringes were wheeled close to me. Kris held one breast, Steve slowly and carefully pushed the long needle deep inside my nipple, down deep into me, slowly pushing the plunger until it was empty, repeating the second one in the other breasts, then the third one just above my pussy

When it was done, leaning in kissing me, “All done, now we just wait for them to multiply until we have enough to start the process. Now relax, I’ll keep checking counts then let you know when I activate them”

The restraints were removed, by this time I didn’t need any help getting back in my stall, didn’t even think about running away now, my fate was sealed, so to speak.

It seemed I could feel movement of the tiny nanos inside me, reproducing in rapid speed, soon they would be in ever part of my body.

Looking at Piper, thinking of the one I purchased and took home, before that she had been a pretty girl, captured and now being owned by me on my ranch, although I was probably listed as a missing person now.

The next few days dragged on, Piper continued to change, not much training for me now, just moving around, as far as I could tell, Piper was the only one who could speak, the rest only looked at me, their eyes telling me how sorry they were I had been captured.

Approximately two weeks later, Steve came out, looking at his laptop, a huge smile on his face, “Good news Nikki, we have enough nanos to start your change, say good bye to the perfect figure you’ve made so much money off of”

I watched him punch the one key, suddenly a strange feeling tickled over my entire body, my breasts to my toes, face and neck, legs, between my legs—it was so fast, causing me to let out a small whimper. Looking over at Piper, she had a smile on her face, “That feeling will keep going each hour, increasing on a daily basis. Now I’m looking forward to being bred with one of those marvelous looking cocks in the far side of the barn”

At least a month or more passed, Piper was all horse now, I was right behind her, almost on a daily basis he’d tweak the little nanos, causing more pleasure all over me.

One morning he was in early, “Piper you are ready to be impregnated. Kris will bring in one of the stallions, he’ll only take a few minutes to smell how ready you are. Maybe it will remind you of past times with big cocks inside you”

The big white horse named Eric was led in, he sniffed Piper, licked her under the lovely tail, his head raising up, a loud whiney, his cock dropped down, instantly becoming rock hard, he jumped up on her back, that monster hit its target the first plunge. One more small jump sinking in all 24 inches deep inside her. A few pumps, looking back at her face, it was easy to see she was in an erotic place, I doubt she has ever been before.

I could see his hips move back and forth, that monster cock pumping the satisfying seed needed to start her womb to be fertilized.

He stayed in longer then normal horses do, finally pulling out, it looked like gallons of cum running out of her …. Looking at Piper, her eyes were rolled up in her head, her bottom shaking, watching her enjoy what appeared to be one orgasm after the next then the next.

Fifteen or twenty minutes passed, before her eyes cleared, she looked over at me, “OMG I’ll wait until you’re ready to enjoy this, then I think I have an idea how to make us more then just a pony producing pair, but trust me, when it happens it is like nothing I’ve ever experienced with any huge cocks that fucked me when I was filming the porn scenes”

When Steve came back to check her status, looking at his computer, a huge smile, “Good news Piper, you’re pregnant”

I think to his surprise, “I have a favor to ask, can you have each stallion come over and fuck me on a daily basis? If you can, maybe making them last longer, I think I may have an idea for you to make money”

Trusting what she was saying, he made the necessary changes to the three stallions, then allowed her to smell and taste like she was in Estrus at all times. From what I could tell she was being mounted three or four times each day, giving her a smug satisfied look at all times.

Eventually my conversion process was complete, but instead of preparing me to become impregnated, he merely changed me to taste and smell like I was ready to be mounted. Bringing in the same stud that had broken in Piper, a few licks and he was up on top of me, sliding that huge long cock all the way inside my body, just like he had with my friend.

It only took a few minutes of him pumping me, before a mini climax washed over my whole body, I knew what my friend was so excited about. Screaming, yelling, moaning for more …Steve had changed him so he could keep fucking me for a long time, sending me over the edge multiple times, eventually enjoying the amount of cum he emptied in me.

Piper was by my side, when my new lover pulled out of me, gallons of cum running out of a well used pussy, “I knew you’d like it just like I did”

Steve and Kris joined us, “So let me hear this plan you two have, Kris and I have been watching everything, to tell you the truth it has us both horny as hell”

Glancing at Kris, there was still cum running down her legs, giggling, “Looks like you two really enjoyed how I was being broken in”

Our plan was simple, set up some cameras, film us getting fucked. We both knew how to appear before a camera, horse or human, that we did know. There has never been a zoophilia show of two horses fucking for an extended period of time, since it didn’t involve humans, there are no laws against it, but almost everyone watching a horse really fuck another horse, seeing the pleasure the little female was enjoying meant we could be viewed by anyone and no restrictions. Adding to the fact the cocks he had so far were almost two feet long, if his nano’s could enhance that, the two of us would enjoy it more, the fans would enjoy it more and we know the stallions were already in a sexual haze of continual fucking.

They liked the idea, cameras and a couple of hands they knew came to film, the barn was changed into a very clean but still a stable and Piper and I were being filled on a daily basis multiple times each day.

The videos hit every market with a block buster effect, since it wasn’t considered porn there were no laws against us and needless to say Steve and Kris were happy as hell.

Six months later:

When I disappeared, my parents had finally separated, that was something coming for a long time.

Since the new horse sex videos were being watched everywhere, mom had heard about them, how, I didn’t know, she had been watching porn videos for a long time, one of her favorite actress’ was Piper with her perfect body, perfect tits and she loved the red hair and the unique color she had.

Setting down one evening, turning on one of the videos we had been stars in. She watched Piper being used, the whole scene, like it was having on most people, had her stripped down pounding a large dildo in and out of her pussy, exploding in a mind blowing orgasm.

She was still in the after throes of an enjoyable experience of pleasure, when one of the big stallions jumped up on my back, it was obvious when pure took over my face, mom set up looking close at the screen, replaying it over and over, then playing the one that had given her so much pleasure, watching that one over and over, finally coming to a decision.

It was easy for her to get the location of the ranch where we were both enjoying so much pleasure. Arriving one morning, unannounced, seeing Kris in the yard, “I am Nikki’s mother. You have kidnapped her and somehow turned her into a horse. I have no idea how you did this but I can see you have also turned Piper into one as well. I guess we need to talk”

Caught completely off guard, just staring at her, Kris took her quickly to see Steve. Both listened to what she was accusing them of, “I ahh we have no idea what you are talking about. We raised the horses, they seem to enjoy sex, when we saw that, we filmed them and sold the videos to numerous agencies.”

Then looking at her wondering where she got any of this? She went on to explain the hair, Piper had specific red hair, my daughter had a unique color of hair, both of your horses have the same color of hair, and both are missing, disappearing about the same time.

They were blank, just staring at her. Eventually they bought her to look at the two of us, my whole body shaking when I saw my mom standing there looking at me, rubbing her hand over my body, making me realize how much I had missed her contact with me.

Turning to the two of them, “So how did you do it, how did you make them into horses?”

I don’t think she had any idea that Steve had a small syringe, injecting her with a fast acting knock out drug. She collapsed almost immediately. Looking at her lying there, “What the fuck are you doing to her?”

Neither of them answered me, just picked up my mother, Kris smiled at me, “You two could be twins” Then both of them were gone.

Somehow they had added a new stallion to the bunch, neither of us saw them add him, with all the popularity they were doing the conversions at a secret location. This ones cock was over two feet long and as big as the end of a baseball bat. The first time he fucked me, my whole body was shaking, when he finally came, so much cum shot out of my pussy it looked like a fire hose going off, the experience literally made my legs give out, taking a long time to finally stop cumming myself. Piper had a similar experience, so they coupled these two tapes, titled them, ‘New Stud says howdy’. it broke all time record sales, making our owners so much money they were hiring investment companies to help them.

This new line of male horses they were providing us, were becoming more like humans, kissing, licking and sucking on our pussies, driving us so close to an erotic orgasm, both of us actually experienced a climax with out any cock in us, needless to say this new change was selling even better then the previous ones.

For some reason I had forgotten all about my mother, which is why I was so surprised when a horse trailer pulled up one day, unloading what appeared to be my twin.

Looking at her, “Mom is that you, did they change you to enjoy what Piper and I have been enjoying for so long?”

Rushing up to me, nuzzling our necks together, “I’ve been watching your videos, can’t wait to see what a two foot cock feels like”

The three of us laughed and now we have three ‘pony girl porn stars’.