The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Jenni

Jennifer sat on the couch, a pint of ice cream in her lap and tears just waiting to spill from her eyes. She didn’t even register the show that was on, having shot right to the ChickFlix network. She knew whatever popped up would be suitably sappy and hopefully uplifting, though she wouldn’t have minded something sad to wallow in.

Earlier that day, Jennifer’s boyfriend Tyler had broken up with her, without the slightest hint of warning. While he claimed something about personal growth, space, and a thousand other cliché buzzwords, Jennifer’s friends had reported seeing him mashing face with some blonde with an overstuffed bra not an hour later. They even sent pictures, though the teen simply wasn’t prepared for that yet.

As it was, she had sped out from the school parking lot in record time, not caring about getting caught skipping, or speeding for that matter. It was senior year anyway, and her grades had always been decent enough that she didn’t need to worry too much about failing either way. She just didn’t want to be in public when the water works started up in earnest.

Alone at home was another story, and there were already a few tears soaking into her ratty old night shirt. She’d jumped right into comfy clothes when she got home, complete with fluffy pajama pants and partially frayed robe. All of it had been her typical bereavement garb for her entire high school career, and it never failed to make things just a little more bearable.

Still, this time they didn’t seem to help as much. Between the aching feeling of being cast aside, she had a growing thought that maybe she just wasn’t worth it, or that she wasn’t as attractive as she thought she was. She knew it was just slag from the break up, but it was a feeling she couldn’t seem to shake. It became even worse when the TV cut to black for a moment, and she could see her reflection, in beat up clothes and with a face swollen from grief.

She needed a pick me up, and fast... some kind of affirmation that didn’t come from one of her well-meaning and supportive friends. Grabbing her laptop, she opened up her browser and just typed in the words “Am I sexy?", mostly as joke. Briefly she wondered to herself if questioning a search engine could still count as a rhetorical question, but her musing was cut short by the results.

The first was porn, expectedly. Advertising the biggest tits on the net, and other such lies, Jennifer very quickly filtered it all out. The second result, however, seemed strangely promising. “SexySelf! Post here and get rated! Find out if you’re hot or not!” On any other day, Jennifer would’ve laughed it off, and found something more productive to do, especially considering the heavy amount of pretty tasteless ads dotting the site. Now, though, the insecure teen found herself registering an account and uploading a few choice pictures; all the while ignoring the flashing banners advertising cosmetics, shady supplements and cheap, local plastic surgery.

They were old images, mostly of vacations and trips to the beach. The latter gave her an excuse to show off her body in little more than a bikini, and while she definitely wasn’t feeling terribly positive about herself right then, she knew she looked good in the pics at least. In fact, she found herself already just a bit more upbeat as she flicked through some of her albums, finding the best of her best and realizing she looked pretty attractive in each of them. As it was, she even included a picture one of her friends had taken of her showing off just a bit too much cleavage. It was borderline risqué, but right then it seemed like it would bring just the right amount of attention she needed. Finishing up her post, she wrote a quick introduction while she waited for the uploads to complete.

“Hey everyone, newbie here! Had a day that kinda shook my confidence, so I’m posting here to find out the truth. What do you think, everyone? Am I sexy?”

Clicking submit, Jennifer smiled to herself. She was already feeling much better, and by now the post was just a formality. She was still aching over Tyler, but she had to admit, she still had prospects. Somewhat back to her old self, she decided to take a look at some of the other girls posting on the site, just to see how she stacked up.

The first girl, Katie had made a post similar to her own, with a friendly greeting and a few smiling family photos. She was cute, in a girl next door kind of way, with freckles dotting cheeks that were just a little too round and wearing clothes that covered too much to get a good idea of her body. Jennifer smirked a bit, feeling just a little smug at how she compared to the competition... until she scrolled down.

Apparently, the girl had really taken the tons of advice thrown at her to heart. Just by page two she already looked like a model, with perfectly done make up and a sultry look to each of her pics. Then Jennifer got to page three...

The girl had lost her modesty somewhere in the mix, and the first few pictures were just a pair of large, obviously fake, lightly freckled tits. Each image was followed by a glowing, if poorly written review of some clinic the site had referred her to. If anyone had thought the images were doctored, all doubts were eliminated by the short video the girl had posted.

Jennifer watched as the busty girl stripped down on camera, giggling a little as her tits bounced free of her shirt. She held them in her hands, halfway groping them as she explained just how much she loved her new implants, and how sexy they made her feel. Near the end, she had begun to toy with her nipples, and as the recording faded to black, it looked almost as if was beginning to climax, simply from touching her tits.

Scrolling down out of morbid curiosity, Jennifer saw that the images and videos became more and more shameless and slutty in rapid succession. Here was a pic of fat, freckled tits coated in cum, a smiling face above it that was equally messy. There was a perfectly shaved pair of pussy lips, peeking out from under an obviously fake, jiggling ass. After that was a video of that same ass taking a thick, pink toy... and then more.

Jennifer found her spirits sinking for multiple reasons. The first was that she was suddenly doubting her choice to post there, especially after seeing what was allowed. While there was no way she was going to put anything up even close to what she had seen, her face was still in each of her photos, on a site that seemed perfectly fine hosting videos of girls doing practically anything.

The second was that she was once more feeling just completely inferior. The girl in the post was far from the exception to the rule, she found, and the whole thing was made worse by the stupid ads just flashing again and again as she browsed. Jennifer hated how the banners seemed so much brighter and intrusive as she paged through the site.

“Yes, I know that good make up makes me look sexy... Yes, I get that guys like bigger tits... Yes, dumber girls get more cock...” she mumbled to herself, answering the ads sarcastically as she followed the progress of another girl going from homely to porn star in record time.

Again, Jennifer found herself feeling utterly outclassed, and surprisingly envious. Sure, the girls were baring everything on some random site on the internet, and yeah, they had shown themselves doing some incredibly slutty things, but there was absolutely no doubt they were attractive. Even Jennifer, who had never been even close to being a lesbian couldn’t help but look at every pic, and watch every video, her eyes glued to feminine curves and massive fake tits.

Strangely, she never once considered shutting down the page, despite the obvious pornographic content, and the annoying ads. Even as a dull, throbbing beat began to pump in through the laptop’s speakers, she didn’t stop her perusal... It just blended in with the flashing banners and the bouncing tits.

“Yes, sluts are sexier... Yes, I crave cock... Yes, I know my body is made to be used by men... Ugh, stupid ads. I know I’m a dumb whore already!” Jennifer said distractedly, watching some pig-tailed teeny bopper slurping reverently at a thick, bulging, erection. The girl on the screen had started out as a somewhat overweight thirty-something, but after a few pages’ worth of recommendations and ecstatic clinic reviews, she now looked even younger than Jennifer.

Jennifer watched the video to the end, soaking in the sight of the young girl being taken from behind as she struggled to keep servicing the cock in her mouth with her full attention. As the screen faded to black, the teen went to scroll to the next post, and found she had gone through every single entry on the site, one by one.

Shaking her head slightly, Jennifer tried to clear some of the haze out of her head. She was only partially successful, however, though she chalked it up to just sitting there on the internet for...

‘Four hours?! I’ve been looking through the site for four whole hours?!’ she thought to herself, in shocked disbelief. Still, while she knew she should feel worried, or even a little ashamed at the waste of time, she found herself feeling strangely good. It was odd, but the experience of seeing so many girls go through so many drastic changes was almost cathartic in its way... almost like she could change too, if she wanted to.

Still, she knew she had neither the guts, nor the funds to do what the other women had, and she certainly knew she didn’t want to turn into some kind of top heavy internet slut like they did...

Sluts are sexy... You want to be sexy... Dumb girls get more cock... You crave cock...

... even though the fantasy of it was kind of compelling, in its way. She even imagined herself for a moment with huge, fake tits and plumped up lips. She thought the image would make her see how silly the idea was, and how demeaning it would be to devolve into little more than a living sex toy. Instead, she found herself thinking how hot she’d look, and how nice it’d feel to just turn off her brain, fall to her knees and obey.

That last thought sent a shiver through her body, which was not at all unpleasant. Still, the motion brought her out of the fantasy, and she quickly scrolled to her own post.

‘Yeah, that’s enough internet for the day,’ she thought to herself, ready to go delete her post, profile and everything else. Instead, she noticed she had a few replies, which sent butterflies loose in her stomach. Curiosity got the better of her, and she clicked open the post.

“ADMIN: Welcome to SexySelf, and congratulations on your first post on the site! This wonderful community and its sponsors have helped many young women go from drab to dynamite! Our posters here are usually quick and concise, so please check back as often as you can for more tips, product offers and current ratings! Enjoy!”

The message was at the top of the page, flashing with its own annoyingly bright banners on either side. The way they flashed seemed to make the words ‘check back as often as you can’ glow more with every blink, to the point where Jennifer almost felt like the message was being burned into her mind. Still, she didn’t linger long, only about twenty minutes or so before she scrolled down to the first actual reply.

“Boobluvrbiff: Hey, decent first post. Emphasis on the decent. You’re not bad looking, and I wouldn’t kick you out of bed, but eh. Maybe I’m just spoiled from all the other girls posting here.”

She knew she shouldn’t care, but Jennifer found herself stung by the poster’s words. Worse, at the mention of ‘other girls’ she suddenly had the image of Tyler kissing that busty blonde tramp again, sending a shock of ice into her gut. Still... she really couldn’t argue with him. Jennifer had seen for herself the kind of unrestrained and attractive women that showed off on the site. Compared to them, she was just... decent.

“GirlTrainer: I think you’ve got potential, but yeah, kind of meh. Could do with some nice, big implants, and a whole new wardrobe. You’re dressed like a nun.”

“LadyJ83: Yeah, those clothes have got to go... How can we rate you if we can’t see what you’re packing? Might as well not bother.”

“Anon112: TITS OR GTFO!!1!”

Jennifer sighed, closing the laptop and feeling almost worse than she had before. She was just nowhere near the league of the women that she’d seen, and even her most adventurous pictures had been dismissed as too prudish. Strangely enough, the troll shouting for her to show off her tits had been the most heartening reply, implying someone actually wanted to see her goods.

Stepping up off the couch, she grabbed her phone off the cushion next to her. Without realizing it, she had begun to navigate back to the site, only to be disappointed by the lack of a new reply. Briefly the thought of taking a topless picture flitted through her mind, and she felt a quick thrill just imagining the response she’d get. After a moment, she let it go.

Looking at the clock, she found she had just lost another hour looking at her own post, and resolved to actually do something productive with the terrible day. She decided a good, hot shower would help clear her head, and she trudged off in the direction of the bathroom. She only checked her phone twice on the way.

* * *

The shower didn’t have quite the effect Jennifer had hoped it would. Stripping down, she was immediately struck by how mediocre she looked; plain, slender body, flat unappealing ass, and worse, embarrassingly average breasts. Strangely enough, she suddenly found herself almost sympathetic to her wayward boyfriend.

Of course he’d be looking at other girls, she thought to herself. She was decent looking at best, and she never let him get to even second base. On top of that, she was always trying to act smart and witty, when everyone knew that dumber girls are sexier. The whole thing just felt so embarrassing... she’d been doing it all wrong all this time.

Still nude, she grabbed her phone and brought up the SexySelf site again. There were still no replies, and the lack of a response felt almost uncomfortable. Worse, checking some of the other girls, she saw tons of positive posts made in just the last few minutes... It was just her they didn’t care enough to remark about, and she knew how to fix that.

It took a few tries to get the right angle, but soon Jennifer had a good, clear picture of her tits to post online. Her face was in the shot, but that didn’t seem to bother her much. In fact, the big challenge she ran into was trying to keep from taking more and more pics... the potential attention and attraction felt almost addicting.

Her hands were shaking as she uploaded the image; not from fear, but from sheer excitement. Even though she knew her breasts were small, she had managed to catch them in just the perfect light to make her bust look just a bit bigger. On top of that, she had spent a good ten minutes or so tugging and pinching her nipples to make sure they were good and stiff. She followed the picture with another message.

“Hey everyone! Thanks for taking the time to reply and all! I decided to go ahead and take the jump! So what do you think? Do I look better topless?”

Feeling better, Jennifer nearly strutted into the shower, just knowing there’d be tons of messages waiting for her when she got out. Her heart sunk when she got out and found there were only two, and neither of them were impressed.

“Boobluvrbiff: So uh... Did you let your little sister pose for you or something? Cause those are some pathetic tits.”

“Anon112: BIGER TITS OR GTFO!!1!”

She stared down at the site, devastated. For the first time, the flashing ads actually looked kind of tempting, and she mulled over what it would take to get implants. She didn’t have that much money in savings, but she did have access to her college fund...

“No! Not going there!” she said to herself. Still, her eyes were locked on her disappointing breasts. To assuage some of her turmoil, she ended up following one of the links and ordering the complete SexySelf make-up kit. It had been almost prohibitively expensive, but it was the closest she could come to feeling attractive without pumping her body full of silicone. By the time she was done putting in her order, she had another message on the site.

“LadyJ83: I have to agree with the others here... You’re definitely on the tiny side. Still, body language and personality can go a long way. Can the good girl act and slut yourself up some. Guys like a girl who’s easy, dumb and obedient. You pull that off and maybe they won’t notice the rest of you. Good luck.”

Jennifer put down her phone with a thoughtful look on her face. Easy, dumb, obedient... It just sounded so wrong, so demeaning. There was no way she was going to just mince around, showing off her body like some kind of nymphomaniac idiot; the idea was simply too out there, too compelling...

Still nude, Jennifer looked at herself in the mirror. Body language and personality... Easy, dumb, obedient... She frowned. Her stance was one of uncertainty and shyness, her face showing too much intelligence and concern. There was no way she could pull it off.

Half-jokingly, Jennifer reached up and cupped her breasts, shifting her hips and striking one of the poses she had seen on the site. Legs spread, ass out, she looked like a whore waiting for a job. The thought sent tingles throughout her body, traveling straight down to her sex.

On impulse, she looked at her reflection and tried to match her face to her pose. She let her mouth hang open just a bit, and her eyes fall half-closed. Blushing, lost in the moment, Jennifer trailed one hand down her belly, until her fingers felt the warmth of her slit.

“Hey boys, I’m Jenni... I’m kind of a ditz, but everyone tells me I’m lots’a fun...” she said to her reflection. “We can do whatever you want. I’m easy.”

She gasped as she began to tease her clit, though it wasn’t simply from the delicious sensations the action produced. The way she was standing, the naughty way she was playing with her pussy, and the eager yet unintelligent look on her face... Jennifer had never looked or felt so sexy in her life.

The wet sounds of her ministrations served as the perfect sound track to the act she was putting on above. Kissing at the mirror, batting her eyelashes and trying her best to look as cute and slutty as she could, Jennifer barely noticed the various parts of her mind dimming down one by one. In fact, the growing fog in her head had only made her act feel more real and natural, until any self-consciousness was utterly wiped away.

Bent over, Jenni began moaning like a whore as she slipped two fingers inside her dripping slit. Rolling her hips, she started slamming them in and out of herself, her sluggish mind putting together the barest fantasy of a random man taking her from behind. It was enough to enrapture her, battering her brain with a feedback loop of obedience and pleasure.

She didn’t even notice the knocking on the door until it was followed by a slightly worried and very male voice. “Jennifer? Hey, I don’t want to bother you or anything, but you’ve been in there for a while. Just checking to see if you’re alright, and to let you know that dinner is almost done. Everything okay in there?”

Normally, she’d immediately recognize the voice as Jack, her mother’s boyfriend and a man she despised. Right then, though, he was pure sex, and Jenni’s mind went to work altering her fantasy to fit.

“Mmmmm... I’m good...” she practically purred to him through the door, her hand working her pussy at a feverish pace. “But I think I need a big, strong man to take care of me...”

“I-I’m sorry, I can’t hear you that well. You need someone to take care of you? I can help, what do you need?” Jack said, both confused and worried now. There was no way he heard what he thought he heard.

Jenni’s knees had started to go weak and the rest of her body was beginning to tense up in impending climax. Her mind was filling with all kinds of things she wanted the man to do to her, the ways she suddenly craved to be used.

“I need... Mmmf... I need...” she panted out, her breath ragged. “I need cock!”

The moment she spoke the words, her orgasm hit full force, and she either couldn’t or wouldn’t stop herself from crying out loudly. Her hips bucked wildly, thrusting back against her imaginary lover as her lust trickled down her thighs.

Jack stood on the other side of the door, stunned. This had to be some kind of a joke, a prank his girlfriend’s daughter was putting on. Knowing it was a stunt had no effect on his sudden and very insistent erection, however, which was desperately telling him to get in that room and give the girl everything he had. Still, rationality won out, and turned the greater portion of his ardor into frustration.

“Look, I don’t know what kind of trick this is, but knock that shit right off. Come and eat dinner when you’re ready to grow up,” Jack said, angrily. Still, instead of heading to the dinner table, he slipped off to his bedroom first.

Jennifer didn’t hear him leave, as she was too busy being overwhelmed with shame. The moment her body had ceased shuddering from the pleasure coursing through it, the realization of what she had done came crashing down on her full force. Not only had she put a picture of herself topless onto the internet, she’d fucked herself stupid to the sound of her mother’s boyfriend’s voice. The worst part was, she had really, really enjoyed both of those things, to the point where she could feel a nagging pull inside her to do more, and do worse.

She grabbed her phone, and resisting the urge to take another slutty selfie, she shoved it into her bathroom drawer. The urge to take it back out and check her post, as well as add to it was nearly overwhelming, but she managed to hold it off long enough to get dressed. The distraction was enough that she didn’t see what she was putting on, however.

* * *

Completely unaware of her outfit, Jennifer was nonetheless blushing hard as she made her way into the kitchen. She knew at the very least she’d get a talking to from Jack, yelling at her for being a stupid little slut. She shuddered at the thought, imagining for a moment how he’d roughly grab her, bending her over his knee...

“Your mom had to take off, some kind of emergency at work. She said she’ll be back la- w-what?” Jack’s sentence trailed into meaningless stammers as he took in the sight of the barely dressed teen.

At his reaction, Jennifer looked down, the realization of what she was wearing suddenly dawning on her. The top was supposed to be worn over a much more... opaque shirt. Brief, sheer, and tied off right under her breasts, what was supposed to look cute and friendly instead only served to showcase the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. As Jack’s gaze lingered over her small, stiff nipples, Jennifer could practically feel them aching for him.

She was thankful when he looked away, only until she noticed he had only looked lower instead. Below her bare midriff, Jennifer had somehow managed to fit herself into a pair of incredibly undersized shorts. She’d had them since before high-school, and thought she had thrown them out since. Now, with the lips of her pussy being perfectly outlined under the elastic cloth, she really wished she had been a bit more diligent.

Still, despite her humiliation, she found herself almost proud of the way Jack was looking at her. Under the shock on his face, Jennifer could clearly see an undercurrent of sheer want, which sent an almost intoxicating level of pleasure into her brain, and sent a stream of naughty tingles down to her tightly contained slit.

“Oh god, what am I doing?” she thought to herself as she strutted over to the stunned man. She wanted to run away and hide, to huddle under her blankets and pretend today had never happened. She also wanted to crawl under the table, rub her overactive pussy and suck Jack’s cock until she couldn’t think anymore.

The conflict didn’t show on her face, which was still blushing, but now smiling submissively. Jack tried to stand, confusion and rationality nearly winning out over his want to fuck the cute girl in front of him. He was stopped by a soft hand coming to rest on his shoulder. The gesture was slight enough that he could’ve easily brushed past her, but he found himself stunned even further. Emanating plainly from the teen’s fingers was the scent of feminine lust, steadily eroding his already flimsy convictions.

Rapidly debating what to do, he could only sit there as Jennifer leaned down close. Her lips nearly touching his ear, she whispered to him.

“Please... let me serve you.”

Jennifer’s heart was pounding in her chest, again trying to rail against her own body’s needs. Nothing worked, and even the thought of being caught, the humiliation of people seeing her for the slut she had suddenly become only seemed to make the throbbing in her clit become more insistent.

She was still trying to talk herself out of it all as she swung one bare leg over Jack’s lap and settled in on top of him. The press of his erection against the plump, contained lips of her sex drove most of her less primal thoughts out of her head, however, and as she began to slowly rock on top of him, she found it felt a lot better when she wasn’t thinking so hard.

“Cock first, sorry later,” she told herself, feeling the last scraps of resistance melting away.

Jack leaned back, still in shock over the girl’s sudden change in personality. Jennifer had always been so uptight, and on top of the haughty way she strutted around the house, him and the girl had never come close to getting along. Now, she was dressed to fuck, dry humping the bulge in his pants, and the look on her face told him it was the ride of her life. There was no pretending this was a prank now, and even if it was, he was beyond caring.

Reaching around her waist, Jack cupped the girl’s ass in his hands, pulling her even closer. The scent of her body, and the feeling of her firm backside was driving him nuts already, and when she leaned forward and began kissing her way along his neck, he lost it completely. One hand moving lower, Jack slipped it under the band of her shorts, touching the teen’s bare lips for the first time.

She gasped, her slender body melting against his in utter surrender. No thoughts flitted through her head as he explored her, just overwhelming bliss at being an easy little piece of ass. Even as he pushed her back slightly, and began to unbutton his pants, her only shade of conscious thought was of how sexy she felt right then, spreading her legs for the first guy she saw.

Ever obedient, she had enough presence of mind to lift herself off his lap so he could remove his pants. The second his cock had sprung free however, she was on him again. He didn’t bother to pull off her shorts, instead reaching down to tug them to the side. The tight cloth slid up between the cheeks of her ass, rubbing her there as he entered her.

Jenni had never felt so full, so good in her life. It was as though getting fucked had been what she was made for, and she was finally achieving her purpose for the first time. Any discomfort she might have felt was instantly washed away by the sheer pleasure of serving cock, and soon she was moaning loudly as she bounced herself on top of him.

Jack’s hands slid up her fit belly, before reaching her flimsy shirt. Lost in the moment, he simply tore it open rather than deal with the knot. She gasped as her tits were fully exposed, both from the enjoyment of being looked at, and the shame of knowing she was too small. The man didn’t seem to mind, his hands groping at her fervently, tugging and pinching at her nipples eagerly as she rode him.

Jack’s motions became jerky, and his breath had begun to quicken. His climax imminent, he had just enough awareness to pull out and push Jenni back a bit. She reacted immediately and instinctively, reaching down to stroke his sex-slick cock while simultaneously aiming it up at herself. She was strangely disappointed that he didn’t want to cum in her for her first time, but she shuddered in anticipation at being coated in his seed regardless.

The moment the first spray hit her belly, she began to orgasm immediately. Her pleasure only increased as her tits were covered as well, but despite the mind-blowing arousal she was feeling, she continued to focus on his enjoyment first.

Stroking his cock until it was completely soft, Jenni sank to her knees on the floor. Looking up at him with her big brown eyes, she began to clean him one lick at a time. At first, Jack shivered at the touch, still too sensitive to enjoy it. When he looked down and saw the eager, almost reverent look on the teen’s face as she serviced him, he couldn’t help but begin to grow hard again almost immediately.

Jenni smiled as she watched him become erect once more, basking in the feeling of being slutty enough to be sexy. She took him in her mouth, the taste of cock, cum and her own sex constantly bombarding her, reminding her of what she had happily done. She loved every moment of it, especially when he grabbed a handful of her hair and began fucking her face in earnest. It made her feel hot, like she was just an object for him to use.

When he began to get close, Jenni readied herself. Reaching up, she hefted her tits, putting them on display. A little pang of shame hit her as she thought about how mediocre they were, barely more than a handful. All that was pushed from her mind as her lover began to cum once more, first in her mouth, and then onto her face as she struggled to swallow fast enough.

Spent, Jack looked down at her with an odd smile, as if he couldn’t quite figure out if it was a dream or not. Still, he mumbled something about her not telling her mother as he stumbled out of the room, leaving Jenni coated in cum and still moaning.

After a while, the teen finally stumbled to her feet, errant thoughts starting to slip in past the haze of lust. She had this creeping feeling that she should feel bad, or ashamed about something, but none of it was quite sinking in yet. Still, she fought to figure it out as she staggered to the bathroom to clean up.

Jenni froze as she saw her reflection. She was an absolute mess, covered from face to slit in ropes of Jack’s cum. Some of it even stuck in her hair, making her look cheap and trashy.... Slowly, a smile spread on her face. She looked so sexy! She knew she just had to share with her friends on the site. Thankfully, she had left her phone right nearby.

Taking it out of the drawer, she first checked to see if she had any replies. There were none, sadly, though she chalked it up to all the boring pictures she had posted. Of course they weren’t interested... she hadn’t been sexy yet. Smiling, she snapped a pic of herself, making sure to showcase the cum on her face, and every bit that had dripped down onto her chest. The feeling of anticipation was palpable as she uploaded the post and got ready for bed. She couldn’t wait to see what people would say when they found out.

* * *

Jennifer woke up groggily, an odd taste in her mouth. The night before had been a blur, though she could clearly remember the incredibly intense dream she had had. It still sent an odd thrill through her to think that she could so adeptly imagine having raunchy sex with that asshole, Jack.

She didn’t have time to dwell on it, as her phone was blinking insistently, letting her know she had messages waiting. Propping herself up in bed, she brought up a text from her friend Kelly.

“So, don’t know if it’s a prank from you, or a prank on you, but there’s a picture of you that’s been making rounds. It’s all over the school, and it looks... well, I sent it to you, let me know, k?”

Confused, Jennifer opened up the file. Ice ran through her veins as she took in the sight of her own smiling face and bare breasts, coated unmistakably by cum. It was exactly like the picture she had taken in her dream last night...

“Oh, god... what did I do?!” she exclaimed, covering her mouth in shock. Looking down, she saw faint white stains on the back of her hand...

Jennifer threw the phone across the room, unable to process it all. She felt ashamed and confused. Worse, she couldn’t help but feel intensely, unbelievably aroused at it all. Everyone at school had seen her slutty, cum-loving self, and even if she managed to convince people it was some sort of a sick prank, each and every person who saw that pic would know exactly what she’d look like after losing her mind worshipping cock. There was no way she’d get away from it.

Her hand was down between her legs before she realized she’d done it, as if her body had given up on trying to pretend she wasn’t made to be fucked. She rubbed her slit through her sodden shorts, which acted as further reinforcement that the night before had been anything but a dream.

Before she could lapse into full on self-indulgence, she heard a loud buzzing sound coming from across the room. Looking over, she saw her phone vibrating, and she was horrified to find her first thought was how good it’d feel to press the device up against her clit while she played with herself.

Crawling over to it, Jennifer couldn’t help pushing her ass up and out on display as she answered the call.

“H-hello?” she stammered out, her words unsteady as her other hand found her sex once more.

“Hey, it’s Kelly... did you get my message?” She sounded worried, but Jennifer hardly noticed.

“Yeah, I did... I d-don’t know who did it... Made a picture of my... my tits...” Jennifer was finding it hard to keep quiet, her head flooding with the thought of how many guys would be coming up to her now, thinking she was an easy lay.

“Um, yeah... I figured. Look, we’re gonna find out who did this and when we do, they’re fucked,” Kelly began.

“Fucked, fucked, fucked... Jenni’s gonna get fucked...” Jennifer thought to herself, her fingers picking up speed. It was becoming more difficult keeping her thoughts together as her pleasure began to build.

“I know this sucks, but there’s no way people are gonna believe it’s actually you. Plus, high school’s over in a couple of months, and then you’ll be across state for college. Just keep that in mind when some asshole is running his mouth off about this. We’re gonna—”

Jennifer hung up the phone, barely able to end the call before another mind-blowing orgasm ripped through her. She cried out loudly, not caring who heard, completely unable to stifle how much her body had been given over to lust. In fact, a big part of her wanted someone to hear, to come in and find her on all fours and ready...

She shook her head, trying to regain some hold on herself, knowing that if she started to touch herself again she might not be able to stop. She stood on wobbly legs, her mind hyper-aware of the fact of how trashy she looked. Still, she managed to focus, and with one step at a time, she managed to get to the door.

She opened it, only to find a decently sized package at her feet, addressed to her. There was a note on top that read:

“Hey, Jack here. Your mom got a promotion yesterday, so her and I are gonna spend the weekend out at the cabin. She wanted to tell you herself, but I told her you weren’t feeling well. There’s money on the counter for food, no parties, you know the deal. Also... This came for you. I had to convince your mom that ‘SexySelf’ wasn’t anything to worry about, some kind of make-up company, but I saw your post last night and I think we both know better. I couldn’t help but take a peek... I like what you picked out.”

Jennifer’s heart thumped in her chest, both at the realization that Jack had seen just how proud she’d been of her own slutty act, but also at the excitement over what was in the box. It looked far larger than a simple make-up kit required. Falling to her knees, her head spinning, she opened the parcel.

Pink cloth was the first thing she saw, bundled up on top of everything else. She reached out with trembling hands, spreading it out to find a tiny, cheaply made micro skirt. Looking at the size of it, she figured it would just barely cover her ass standing up, and bending over at all would show off everything.

The matching tube top was just as bad. the tight, elastic cloth would likely cover her tits at least, but most of her would be bared to the world. Under those was a pair of shiny, pink high heels... right next to her new make-up kit. Pulling that out revealed a brightly colored slip of paper, with a font and hue that looked just like the ads from the site...

“SPECIAL ON IMPLANTS—THIS WEEKEND ONLY, SEXYSELF MEMBERS ONLY—BREASTS—BUTTS—LIPS!!!”

Jennifer stared at the slip, running the words through her mind again and again. She imagined her body all plumped up with silicone: her tits round and fake, her ass jutting out behind her, and her lips thick and ready for cock. She would look just like the sex object she knew she was.

There was no way she could afford something like that, no matter how wet it made her. The only way she could pull it off was... With all her remaining will, Jennifer shoved the thought aside. No. She didn’t know what kind of a weird, nymphomaniac mental break down she was having, but she wasn’t about to turn herself into some kind of bimbo fetish doll.

Her mind squarely made up, proud she had resisted her strange new temptations, Jennifer gathered up her new outfit and her make-up and strutted into the bathroom. She had to get ready for school.

* * *

Coming in late, the halls were empty as Jennifer made her way to class. That said, the moment she stepped in she was met with gasps of disbelief, and more than a few stunned stares. Most people that knew her figured she’d be staying home for a while until things died down, or at least trying to keep a low profile. The way she was dressed was anything but.

The skirt had covered her, but just barely. More than a few seats creaked as guys tried to lean back enough to get a peek. The top was another story, concealing her breasts in only the most technical sense. The tight material stretching over her bust showed off their shape perfectly, making her stiff nipples especially apparent.

Jennifer basked in their gaze as she walked to her seat, her ass swaying side to side with every step. Again, she found herself proud that she had managed to get the better of her new urges, and the idea of getting back to her old life sounded just fine for the girl. She was smiling, winking at a couple of gawking classmates as her phone buzzed. Glad the teacher had apparently stepped out, she checked her messages.

“WTF Jen—Saw you coming in from the parking lot, are you fucking crazy? They kick you out yet?!”

Kelly’s message confused her, and Jennifer immediately began reply. Halfway through, she reached up to readjust her tube top... and then paused. She felt a cool breeze trailing up between her legs, tickling the bare lips of her pussy, but the real cold was settling in her stomach as she realized exactly what her friend was talking about.

All her flirtatious confidence was gone, leaving the shy, half naked girl scrambling to cover herself with the little scraps of cloth she was wearing. Worse, each motion ended up only showing off more, which was further punctuated by a flurry of flashes coming from nearby phones. Drowning in embarrassment, Jennifer was about to stand and bolt out of the room when the teacher walked in.

Mr. Benson was one of the most beloved members of the faculty, due in no small part to his relatively young age and his friendly demeanor. Still, Jennifer knew if any teacher spotted her like this, she’d be in trouble beyond comprehension. As such, she sunk back in her seat, trying to ignore the fact that it put her pussy in plain view of anyone who looked.

“Sorry about that, class. There was a report of someone... strange on campus. Nothing out of the ordinary found, so no news is good news, eh?” he began, dropping into his chair. “Now that I’m back, we can resume our... Well, looks like there’s only five minutes left in class. Do whatever, we’ll pick it back up tomorrow!” He was surprised when there wasn’t at least a little cheering at the bit of slacking he’d authorized. In fact, his students seemed to be more than a little distracted.

Meanwhile, Jennifer had been struggling with herself. She had given up on trying to hide her outfit from her classmates, and was slumped over her desk, phone in hand. She didn’t know why, but she was suddenly gripped with the need to check her post on the SexySelf site, and no amount of humiliation seemed capable of stopping her.

Thankfully, as the page loaded and the ads began to flash at her, she found herself worrying less and less about her predicament. In fact, knowing every guy in the room wanted her, and could very easily see her was starting to get her kind of hot... In fact, before long she was slowly spreading her legs just a little bit wider, letting everyone get a good view of her shaved pussy.

Though her arousal continued to ramp up, her rising spirits floundered as she opened her post, and saw the response she had got.

“Boobluvrbiff: Ok, so you ‘shopped some cum on your tits. I’m neither fooled, nor impressed. Seriously, just get some implants already.”

“LadyJ83: Really, girl... Nothing we haven’t seen you post already. I’m starting to think you’re not committed to becoming sexier.”

“Anon112: MEH”

No one believed her! She had ridden and sucked an actual cock, given herself over to her own mother’s boyfriend, and they still didn’t think she was sexy enough! She’d show them what a dumb little slut she could be.

Leaning back, Jenni set her phone to record video with one hand, while she pulled up her top with the other. Appreciative muttering spread around the room as the teen’s tits came into full view in the middle of class, but the sounds were silenced when she continued. Reaching down, she pulled up her tiny little skirt until it was no more than a wrinkled pink belt around her waist. Then, without another thought in her head, she began to slowly touch herself.

She kept the camera on her face first, so there’d be no doubt that it was her. Then, she trailed it down, going under the desk and centering it on her dripping wet slit. Mindlessly stroking over her clit, Jenni began to gasp and pant, her eyes fluttering with pleasure. As such, she didn’t see the disbelieving look that crossed over Mr. Benson’s face until he haltingly said her name.

“J-Jennifer?! What the hell are you doing?” he called down to the slutty teen, who was seemingly lost in the act of filming her own masturbation. Everyone else froze, not a one of them prepared for what had, or would unfold. As such, when their teacher ordered them out of the room, it took a sharp yell to get them to actually move.

As the class emptied out, the young teacher turned to find Jennifer looking at her phone with an almost triumphant look on her face, before setting it down and turning her gaze onto her the man in front of her. Part of her knew she was in huge trouble, that there was no going back now.

There was another part though, that only cared about the throbbing, needy place between her legs. That part was looking at the sexy, masculine teacher in front of her with hungry eyes.

“Sorry, teach. I kinda forgot I was in class for a minute there... I’m kind of an airhead sometimes...” Jenni said, twirling a hair around one of her fingers as she dragged her gaze up and down the man’s body. She stopped when she saw the obvious bulge in the front of his pants, which he rapidly attempted to hide.

“Awww, don’t do that Mr. Benson...” she purred, stepping out of her seat and walking over in front of him. “I’m just a dumb little schoolgirl, and there’s so many things you can teach me...”

She sank to her knees in front of him, pulling his hands away easily. She could see the internal debate that was going on in his head, and she took advantage of his hesitation to begin unzipping his fly. It was only when his cock came free of his boxers that he stepped back from her.

“J-Jennifer! Get ahold of yourself! Look, we can... we can explain this somehow... Are you being blackmailed or something? Is it drugs?” he stammered out. He turned away, trying not to look at the slutty girl in front of him.

“You’re right, Mr. B. I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me,” he heard her say. He turned back with a sigh, glad the temptation was over. Jenni was bent over the desk in front of him, her skirt still bunched up. Her legs were spread wide, balanced on her stilettos, which left her bare, dripping slit presented for him.

“Oh, fuck,” was all he could say. He reached out and cupped Jenni’s ass in his hand, the knowledge that he was throwing away his career very fresh in his mind. Still, he simply couldn’t resist the blatant offer, and by the time the head of his cock was pressed against her lips, his concerns were shunted far, far away.

He sank into her easily, groaning as he felt their bodies come together. Hands still groping at her backside, he began to thrust. She gasped and giggled as he began fucking her harder, losing himself to the slut she’d become.

“That’s it, Mr. B... fuck my tight little pussy! Teach me!” she said, urging him on with her words and her body. Still, her request felt oddly literal, and Jenni could almost feel bits of her former intelligence being forced out of her mind with every rough stroke of the cock inside her.

“Oh fuck... Take it, you little bitch!” Mr. Benson growled out, slapping Jenni’s ass as he continued to pound into her. His motions were reaching a fever pitch, and his whole focus was fixated on the tight piece of ass in front of him. He didn’t even notice the other faculty members streaming in, and by the time he did it was too late to stop.

She was already shaking in her own pleasure as he began to fill her with his cum, the wiggling of her hips only serving to enhance his climax. She didn’t for a minute worry about the fact that he could’ve knocked her up... every part of her sex-dulled mind was set on wringing every drop of seed from him that she could.

* * *

All hell broke loose as the lovers separated. Mr. Benson tried to stammer out some kind of excuse for his behavior, as Jennifer found herself equally proud and ashamed at being caught fucking one of her teachers. Either way, she managed to grab her phone and sprint out of the room before anyone could stop her, and she sped out of the parking lot in record time.

She could still feel him inside of her, and the mess coated her thighs. She nearly pulled off to the shoulder to take a picture, but she managed to hold herself together. After what she’d done, there was only one way she could make things better, and she intended to do it as fast as she could.

The teller had been stunned when she walked in, still looking like she’d just been fucked not moments before. He seemed almost hesitant to cash out the account she requested, but all of her identification checked out perfectly. On top of that, the strange girl kept reaching up and gently pinching her nipple, making it hard for the young man to muster much in the way of rationality.

Money in hand, Jennifer made her way to the address she had read on the slip of paper earlier. Though things like math and most of her vocabulary were seemingly fading away, she found it incredibly easy to remember every detail of the advert she’d received, almost like it was imprinted on her thoughts.

As she stepped in the clinic, she found herself face to face with a very familiar, freckled face. The receptionist was none other than the first girl she had seen on the SexySelf site, complete with massive, obviously fake tits. They rested on the desk in front of her as she slowly typed on her keyboard, her nails too long for anything faster. As she saw Jenni approach, she looked up with as much smile as she could manage with her plump, dick-sucking lips.

“Ohmigod! I’ve been waiting for you! I saw you on the site, you’re such a cutie!”

Jennifer didn’t know how to respond, but she felt her body hum at the approval.

“Here, we just need you to sign here. We’re used to girls being kinda dumb, so they fill out everything in advance.”

Jennifer took the clipboard, scanning briefly over the contract. Most of the words looked far too long for her to understand, but the measurements on the implants they had filled in were clear as day.

“They’re... they’re gonna be so big!” she exclaimed. She had meant it to be a statement of protest, or negation, but all she managed was youthful excitement.

“Oh, I know!! The boys are just gonna love you after this! Best part? The doc is like, super smart, and your titties are gonna feel so much better! They heal, like, really quick, too!”

Jennifer looked down, that same feeling of trepidation slowly moving through her. She was still holding the money in front of her, clenched in her sex-scented fingers. It was her college fund, her future right there in her hands, and she was about to sell it for a pair of fake tits and a round, jiggling ass. Everything she was and she had worked for, all thrown away so she could be some giggling, obedient cocksucker.

She clipped the cash onto the clipboard, signing her name on the line. Jenni, it said, with the ‘I’ dotted with a heart. The moment she handed over the contract she felt her body start to heat up again. It was done... she had made her choice.

A door opened up behind the busty receptionist, and a stern faced man walked out. Without a word he reached down the front of the woman’s low cut blouse, grabbing a handful of breast and smirking at her eager response.

“So, I’ve been running some tests... I think I can get these babies even bigger with the right cocktail. Might make you even dumber than you are, but you weren’t using your head for much else but blowjobs anyway. What do you say?”

Katie had leaned back, offering her body to the man. She managed an excited nod between moans, though it was impossible to tell if she was happy about the bigger tits, or becoming dumber. Either way, from the sounds she could hear, it was clear to Jenni that the receptionist had begun to touch herself at the idea.

“Good, good... I’ll set you up tomorrow. In the meantime, I—. Oh, hello there.” The man looked down at Jenni with an almost predatory look on his face that made her worried and horny at the same time.

“Um... hi... I’m Jenni,” she stammered, watching with wide eyes as the man continued to fondle the moaning woman next to him. She was overwhelmed with a sudden flush of envy. “I’m here for... for implants.”

He looked down at her chest with a smug expression. “Clearly. Well, come with me. We’ll leave this little fuckdoll to see to herself, eh?” Without another word, he turned around and stepped back through the door.

The receptionist, meanwhile, had torn down her top. Her massive tits spilled free, looking almost freakishly large on her small frame. Barely visible beyond her bust, her hand was noisily working her slit, as if she got off hard on people knowing just what she was doing. From the expression on her face, that was likely the case.

Sidestepping the slutty woman, knowing in her heart that she was not far behind, Jenni made her way back into the clinic.

* * *

The room was small and simply furnished, comprised of little more than a chair in the center and a table nearby. Confused, Jenni looked around for some sign of surgical tools or the like, but found nothing. Instead, all she found was the stern faced doctor, gesturing for her to sit down.

“Please, take a seat and we’ll begin the procedure,” he said. “I’m Dr. Dormer, and I’m the sole practitioner here at the clinic.” Jenni sat down in the chair as he continued. “I’m also the man who invented and perfected the means by which we’ll turn you from average, into a flawless bimbo bombshell.”

As he spoke, he reached over to the table, grabbing one of several syringes. Jenni looked at it, confused. “Is... is that the anes... the anesth...—”

Dormer laughed, patting the girl on her bare shoulder. “Don’t try to think, my dear. You’re bad at it, and you’re only going to get worse. No, this isn’t the anesthesia. This is the implant.”

Again, she looked confused, but this was something Dr. Dormer was well used to by now. “The serum here is going to reshape your body, expanding certain choice areas and slimming down others. I’ve even managed to make sure that your new assets will look good and fake, letting everyone know exactly where your priorities are. On top of that, your body will be almost maddeningly sensitive, leaving you a dripping, panting mess if you try to do anything more strenuous than laying on your back. It’s fantastic, really.”

Jenni’s breath had sped up, her hands clenching on the arms of the chair. It wasn’t fear that pulsed through her, but raw anticipation. Everything the doctor was describing, from the massive, blown up tits to the body geared only for sex... it all sounded perfect. She wanted... no, needed to be that. To become the mincing, mindless bimbo he was describing.

Then there’d be no hiding the truth, and people would finally treat her like the dirty little fucktoy she was. She just imagined the look on people’s faces... some of them dismissing her as a dumb slut, and some of them loving her for the same exact reason. The things she would do for them...

She had already started to touch herself before he finished the injections, and afterward she couldn’t seem to stop. It began in her tits, a slowly pulsing tingle that spun out from her nipples into every part of her. She pawed at them shamelessly, rolling her hips in the chair while the doctor looked on. It didn’t bother her that he was watching, and even if it did she wouldn’t be able to take her hands away.

Soon, the pulses of pleasure became stronger, more insistent. Looking down, the girl moaned deeply as she watched her breasts began to grow. Slowly they filled, the unfamiliar weight only hammering home the realization of what she had done. It made her cry out in lust and joy, and when her tits spilled out beyond her palms, those cries became the signal of her climax.

She shook in the chair, her breast flesh spreading out on her small frame, defining her. Underneath, the rest of her body followed suit. Her waist tucked in even more so, which only made her expanding ass all the more apparent. Every inch of growth sent ripples of arousal through her already overwhelmed senses, steadily burning out the lingering remainders of her former intelligence.

“F-fuck me! Oh, god... fuck me, please!” she moaned, her body aching to be touched, to be used. Even the act of speaking had set her newly plump lips tingling with want, and drool spilled out of her mouth in anticipation of cock.

Jenni didn’t have to wait long, as she felt the head of the doctor’s erection pushing against her mouth. She sucked it greedily, the sensations throbbing in her lips more intense than anything she had felt from any kind of sex before. As it was, she had been shaking from her third consecutive orgasm by the time she felt the taste of cum spill over her tongue, which caused her to immediately begin rocking with her fourth.

Too intense for her already overwhelmed mind to handle, Jenni felt consciousness slip away from her, a contented smile spreading across her cum soaked lips.

* * *

Kelly had been freaking out all day. She had immediately been summoned into the principal’s office after Jennifer’s escape, and while they didn’t directly tell her what her friend had done, there were enough clues to figure it out. Kelly didn’t have any insights to share, and even if she did, she certainly wasn’t going to share them yet. She needed to talk to her friend first.

After a day of waiting impatiently, calling everyone she could, Kelly was caught off-guard by the ping of a message on her phone. She scrambled for it, her heart racing when she saw that it was from Jennifer.

“Hey, sorry I took off and stuff! Everything is just amazing, and I wanna show you something really really cool! Check it out! I’m gonna call you later!”

Kelly was already preparing a big speech she was going to unleash on her friend now that she knew she was alright. Still, something seemed off, and Jennifer seemed way too happy after everything that had gone on. Maybe her and Tyler had got back together somehow? Kelly didn’t know, but she was determined to find out... right after she checked out the link Jennifer had sent her.

As the screen filled with flashing banner ads, Kelly found herself becoming slowly less concerned about Jennifer... and suddenly very curious about whether she was sexy enough.