The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beware: Do Not Go Into The Forest Alone.

By The Slaver.

Forest Ranger Willingham rose from his seat at the table by the window, of the cabin at the top of the watch tower where he was stationed. He moved nearer the window that runs completely around all four walls of the cabin. As Willingham looked out of the window across the vast spread of the forest far below him; Willingham finished his coffee and placed the empty mug on the table.

Willingham moved away from the window over to the lift in the centre of the cabin. As he waited for the lift Willingham adjusted his junk in his uniform pants. When the lift doors opened, the Forest Ranger stepped into the lift and descended to the ground under the tower. Stepping out, Willingham moved off from the tower, to begging his shift of duty. Willingham’s seven hour shift went without a hitch; that was until he was on his way back the tower, when he pasted through a clearing that he had been through before, which then had been empty but now two guy were there: one guy was kneeling on the ground, the other was sitting on a fallen log.

The Forest Ranger looked at the two guys; who were not it seemed fully naked, but they were not it seemed to be wearing any clothes. Willingham’s curiosity peeked. He drew a little closer to answer the question in his mind. “What were the guy kneeling and the guy sitting on the log wearing?” Willingham thought to himself. Suddenly, Willingham heard a voice. “What the fuck do you want, Mr. Forest Ranger?” The voice said. Willingham was startled he had not seen or heard the completely naked man who had come up behind him from out of the trees. He did not realize that he was staring. “What did you say?”

Willingham approached the man who said, “I’m sorry if I’ve seemed rude just now!” The man paused for a moment, giving Willingham time to gather his thoughts to ask his questions. “Who are you three, and what are those two wearing?” Willingham pointed at the two other guys. “They are my Jock-boys, my slaves if you will. You see I’m there Master. They are wearing Cock-cages.” The man said. “I’m a jealous man. Once I own someone, from the moment I take control of them their cock is mine; and mine alone, as well as their mind and body.” The man said.

Willingham looked at the metal cages the two guys wore. “Do the cages hurt them?” He asked. “Yes, all the time, as their cocks get hard, as they stare at me and fantasizing about my cock, getting hard in their mouth, or Arse.” the man said.

Talk like that incensed Willingham. He held the gay community in contempt, even when his own two brothers had come out of the closet. Luckily, his sunglasses camouflaged the disdain evident in his eyes. Willingham turned around and tried to walk away, then a thought struck him ‘I’m sure I’ve seen those two guys in the cages somewhere before. The man blocked Willingham’s path. “You seem to have contempt for the gay community, but you can’t keep your eyes off of my boys. Perhaps you think you have seen them somewhere before!”

“No.” Willingham answered, as he darted to the left to move away, but the man again blocked his way. The man knew that Willingham was lying, the two caged jocks ‘his boys’ had been in all the papers for over two weeks. Both of them had been Football Jocks for a miner Pro-team, who had totally vanished from the team’s locker room, after their last game of the season. One minute they were there, the next there was no sign of them.

The man also knew that Willingham was also very curious about the cages, and he decided to lure Willingham to his fate with his own inquisitive mind. He decided to employ some kindness to take Willingham down. The man extended his hand “McPeak.” He said, shaking Willingham’s hand. As McPeak gripped Willingham’s hand, Willingham’s body tenses and froze in place. His eyes became fluorescent, his jaw dropped and his expression appeared stunned. McPeak tightened his grip on Willingham’s hand, and squeezed his hand tighter, Willingham’s eyes glazed over completely, and drool started to run out of his mouth, down his chin and onto his shirt. McPeak released his grip, and said “Follow me Mr. Ranger.” Willingham followed McPeak’s command.

As Willingham and McPeak moved out of the clearing, McPeak clicked his fingers, twice. The two caged boys rose, and fell in behind the entranced Willingham. As McPeak led the way out of the clearing, he carefully removed the ring from his finger. The drug the two small needles in the ring had injected into Willingham would not last long, but long enough for Willingham to become another of McPeak’s ‘Jock boys’.

“Would you like to see how I make the cages?” McPeak asked the entranced Willingham. “Um . . . I . . .” Willingham stammered. McPeak smiled as he led the way through the forest. Willingham’s curiosity about the cock-cages had clouded his judgment, and McPeak would use that against him. Willingham followed McPeak along a time-worn. After what seemed like a several kilometre hike, the group of men arrived a one of the many holiday cabins that doted the forest. “Came with me, and I’ll show you my workshop, and how I make my Slaves.” McPeak said to Willingham as he moved towards a large trailer parked beside the cabin. McPeak led the way into the trailer, Willingham and the two Slaves followed McPeak into the trailer.

McPeak stood in the middle of the trailer and waited for Willingham to cross the threshold. “These are my toys, and means of total control over my slaves.” McPeak said. He watched as Willingham stood looking at the walls of the trailer: on the walls, McPeak displayed hundreds of different cock-cages. The metal cock-cages still intrigued, the dazed and entranced Willingham. He touched one of the cages.

“Let me show you your cage!” McPeak said, as he retrieved the one Willingham had been touching, and showed Willingham the cage. “Your cock goes in there.” Willingham swayed as McPeak explained the fine points of what was going to happen to him. “Cage, power.” Willingham’s speech slurred and lacked any sense, then his eyes closed and then he fell to the floor.

McPeak smiled. “Help me get him into one of the cabin’s bedrooms, and on a bed, and stripped of his uniform.” McPeak said; McPeak and the caged two jocks grabbed Willingham and carried him into one of the cabin’s bedrooms. “McPeak and the two caged jocks lay Willingham on a bed, and as the two caged guys stripped Willingham of his clothes, McPeak placed ear pods into Willingham’s ears. McPeak stared at the naked stud, and nodded yes.

Willingham opened his eyes. The room in the cabin was dimly lit by sun light, barred admission by the drawn wooden shutters. As he raised his head from the pillow, the ear pods connected to the E-pod fell out of his ears, Willingham’s head ached. “What the fuck?” Willingham said as he rose from the bed. Willingham shivered, a chill in the air wafting about his naked body, of his clothes there was no sign. He felt a pressure around his buttocks, and cock and balls. He looked down, Willingham screamed in shock. McPeak walked into the room and stared at Willingham.

McPeak smiled at his new Jock-boy. Before Willingham could say anything, McPeak said something that Willingham did not quite hear. Willingham frozen on the spot, his hands clasped behind his back. McPeak approached Willingham and fondled his incredibly rippled physique. Willingham did not know it, but he had been in this room for over two weeks, being reprogramed by McPeak, now was the time to see if that programing had taken hold.

Willingham could feel McPeak’s hand on his body. With a devilish grin upon his face, McPeak ordered Willingham to his knees, like a robot Damien knelt before McPeak. Willingham’s eyes widened, as McPeak smiled, and he lowered his pants and boxers, revealing his 10 inch alpha cock. “I caged you, and programed you to be one of my boys. You are now a working boy: you are now a cock whore, just like my other boys!” Said McPeak, before Willingham could object, or speak McPeak forced his cock down Willingham’s throat.

“Suck it, whore, and learn how from now on you’re going to earn your keep.” McPeak said Willingham had no choice, he could not move. “Suck it, whore.” McPeak shouted, as one of the caged jocks who had followed McPeak into the room, inserted a metal rod into the crack of Willingham’s arse. Willingham’s lack of skill in sucking cock prompted a severe face fucking from McPeak. Willingham gagged on McPeak’s monster cock. “Take it, you whore.” McPeak demeaned. Willingham slowed developed a skill; after a while he gained a rhythm, as he bobbed his mouth on McPeak’s cock.

Minutes passed, McPeak felt a deep pressure in his groin. Willingham’s cock pressed against the hard metal sheathe of the cage that secured his cock. McPeak grabbed Willingham his ears and moved his head on his cock, faster and faster. After what seemed an eternity, McPeak blasts his wad down Willingham’s throat. “Lick it clean, whore.” Willingham licked McPeak’s cum-drizzled cock, clean. Good whore, but you need practice.” McPeak said, and then he again said something that Willingham could not quit hear; as he and the caged jock walked out of the room. Suddenly, Willingham felt the ability to move return to him. Willingham climbed upon the bed and lay in a fatal position.

Suddenly Willingham felt a tingling sensation in his arse; he felt the metal rod slide deeper and deeper into his whole. As the metal rod slid deeper and deeper into his anus, Willingham’s cock grew harder and harder, pressing against the rigid metal of his cage. Willingham felt a surge in his trapped balls, and then he felt cold wet and moist around his groin. “I’ve just cum?” Willingham thought to himself, as he closed his eyes, and fall asleep, almost at once. Seconds later, McPeak returned and replaced the ear pods in Willingham’s ears.

The bright sun of the new day pierced into the bedroom. Willingham awoke. He rose from the bed and stared at his image in the mirror, he was still locked in the ornate and intricately worked metal cage, with its metal belt, and small brass padlocks. McPeak came into the room in just a leather jock-strap; Willingham turned from the mirror and looked at McPeak, but he said nothing. “Kneel and suck my cock, whore #3.” Demanded McPeak, Willingham knelt before McPeak, lowered McPeak’s leather jock-strap and sucked his semi-hard massive cock. Willingham licked the growing length of McPeak’s thick shaft and his dangling jostling balls. McPeak shoved his cock into Willingham’s mouth, demanding tongue action.

Once McPeak’s cock had become rock-hard and erect, he pulled out of Willingham’s mouth said, “Follow me, whore #3.” McPeak led Willingham into a small room at the back of the cabin. In the corner of the room was a leather-padded fuck bench. “Whore #3, bend over the bench.” Willingham lay on the fuck bench, making sure that he inserted his caged cock through an opening in the bench. McPeak strapped Willingham’s arms and legs to the bench making sure that Willingham was secure. He grabbed some lube and a large glass dildo and worked Willingham’s whole. Willingham cried out and moaned, “Shut the fuck up!” McPeak said.

Willingham fell silent immediately. McPeak played with Willingham’s arse for some minutes, prepping it for his 10 inch cock. McPeak lubed his cock and slid it into Willingham’s tight arses. “Scream, whore #3!” McPeak demanded, as he fucked Willingham. Willingham screamed and moaned as he was fucked by his Master. With every pump, every shove of McPeak’s cock, Willingham voiced his pain. As McPeak fucked Willingham, Willingham’s cock tried to harden even more than it was in the cock-cage he wore, which hung through the hole in the bench.

“Come, whore #3!” Ordered McPeak Willingham blew his wad into the cage on his cock. McPeak shot his load between Willingham’s buttocks. McPeak pulled out of Willingham, but left him bound to the bench, moaning and whimpering. McPeak smiled at the whimpering Willingham: Willingham’s reprograming was now complete, and total. Nothing of the old forest ranger Willingham was left; in its place was now Whore #3, McPeak’s newest jock-boy, who now had an IQ just above a Moron, and whose only purpose in life was to obey and serve his ‘Master’ and work as a Cock-whore, he would never be released from his cage, except for his 24 hour monthly stint at a sperm bank owned by Willingham; where Willingham would by milked dry before being locked back into the cock-cage.

The two other jock-boys; whore #1 and whore #2 walked into the room and stood by the fuck bench. Willingham stared at the other two men. Willingham and the other two men said nothing, but their eyes said everything they needed to say. McPeak smiled as he released Whore #3 from the fuck bench. “Come whores, it’s time for you to earn your keep!” McPeak ordered as he led the three boy-jocks from the room.

The clearing in which the cabin stood was quite large, but well away from the main hiking, and walking traces, so that hardly anyone ever went there. As McPeak and his three jock-boy whores came out of the cabin; McPeak could see that already a large group of ‘Friends’ had arrived, and where waiting to pay for the mouth services of McPeak’s three whores.

McPeak led his ‘boys’ to a space a few feet from the cabin, and made them kneel on the ground with their hands clasped behind their backs. Beside the three kneeling men a rainbow flag fluttered on a pole planted in ground. “Enjoy earning your keep!” McPeak told Willingham and the other two guys. McPeak nodded to the waiting ‘friends’ as he reclined upon a chair, next to his trailer, a table on which stood an open Cash-box was beside the chair. The first three ‘friends’ stepped up to McPeak; each guy gave McPeak several $100 notes, before stepping in front of one of the kneeling jocks; McPeak placed the money in the cash-box and then turned and watch as his ‘boys’ earned their keep.

McPeak kept an eye on his caged working boys. By 3pm, in the sweltering heat of the clearing most of the ‘friends’ had approached McPeak, paid their money, and then enjoyed Willingham and the two other whores warm, wet mouths. McPeak had got great pleasure from watch Willingham and his two other whores sucking other men’s cocks, earning their keep.

As dusk approached, all but the last three ‘friends’ being served by Willingham and the other two boys; had packed up and left. One by one each of the ‘friends’ delivered their thick grainy loads into the whores mouths. As the last three ‘friends’ zipped up, and left the clearing, McPeak furled the flag and led his three ‘boys’ back into the cabin. In the cabin, McPeak handed is boys a tumbler filled with cum, each. “Drink.” McPeak insisted. The three boys gulped down their tumbler of cum, and then their next and then their next. Willingham and the two other guys passed out on the floor of the cabin. McPeak smiled at Willingham laying on the floor; “Yes Mr. Park Ranger you had done well today earning your keep. I was right to take you all those weeks ago; you will be a big earner with that mouth of yours for a long time to come!” McPeak sat back on the couch, waiting for one of his boys to come round and suck his cock!

: END