The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Tits Theory

by Pan

Monday Morning

When Dr Lorne came into the office to find me there, a chagrined look came upon his face. I’d used a fake name, being fairly sure that he wouldn’t agree to see me if I’d known who I was. He tried to back out of the room, but when I whispered in a sultry voice that it was an emergency, his hippocratic oath had meant that he couldn’t leave, not if he wanted to still call himself a doctor.

As I’d started to strip, he’d stared at my mammoth new titties in shock. I wasn’t wearing a bra—I think I was still growing, but more than that…I just didn’t need one. No matter how large they grew, my tits provided miles of cleavage in every top, standing firmly, proudly, advertising my slutty status.

I’m pretty sure he was starting to work out that this wasn’t a strictly professional visit, but he couldn’t walk away, and as I watched, his cock began to rise. I subconsciously licked my lips, and told him my problem.

“You see, doc, I’ve realized that it’s the role of a woman like me to get knocked up as quickly as possible. I need you to prescribe me some fertility meds—as many as you’ve got.”

“I can’t just do that,” Dr Lorne replied with a weary sigh, his eyes never leaving my enormous tits. My nipples had already begun to harden at the attention, and I saw his hand twitching, like he was having trouble stopping himself from reaching out and grabbing them. “Fertility medication can only be prescribed after you’ve been trying for months without any results…”

Standing up, I watched with satisfaction as he involuntarily moaned at the slight bounce of my tits.

“Please, doc…” I said, my huge blue eyes staring at him sadly. “You’re my only hope…surely there’s something that you can do for me…”

There was a pause (longer than I think Dr Lorne would have liked) before he shook his head, and turned away.

“I’m sorry my dear, but there’s nothing I can do for you. Now I think…I think you’d better go.”

I quickly moved between him and the door, and he just stared hopelessly at my tits. I took his hands and placed them on my breasts, and as his shoulders slumped, I knew that I had him—he would be putty in my hands.

I walked out of his office a few minutes later with three new prescriptions in my pocket (with the opposite effect of the last medication Dr Lorne had prescribed me) and an ass full of cum. Tempting though it was to have him fill up my cunt, I knew that if I wanted my brother to get me pregnant, he had to be the only one who could cum inside me there.

Speaking of which, it felt like it had been days since he’d last filled my cunt up with his seed—in reality it had only been a few hours, but I yearned for the feeling of his cock inside of me, filling me up with his little swimmers. After I’d gotten these prescriptions filled, it would only be a matter of time before he knocked me up—perhaps with twins, triplets…

As I drove, my hand moved my miniskirt aside, and I started slowly stroking my clit, picturing myself full of babies. I could be the new octomum, growing eight babies inside myself, expanding so quickly that I’d have to shop for new clothes each and every day…or better, lay around the house naked, spending all my time servicing my brother and taking his cock inside my various holes.

I wanted nothing more than to be a pregnant cocksucker, a dirty knocked up anal slut…even as I slipped a second and third finger inside my swollen cunt, I felt empty, wanting to serve my purpose as the world’s biggest slut. I’d gone eighteen years without having a baby inside of me, and in the future I never wanted to be without child for more than a few months…