The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBEX

By Limerick

Sofia woke up a slut again. It was the best she’d feel all day. That was the number one fact about untreated ES-10—it felt great. The human body could feel really, really good if the right types of chemicals and hormones were flooding the correct places. A geneticist had wondered—that moment right before orgasm, when a girl’s eyes nearly rolled back in her head, when her nipples could cut glass, when her mind was pliable and plastic and secure and at peace, everything in place for that big serotonin reward.

Why couldn’t women feel that way all the time?

Sofia woke up just about ready to cum.

She sat up in bed and looked around for a man. Of course there wasn’t one—she lived alone, odd girl that she was. Sophia had her own bank accounts, a rare female driver’s license, and—most of all—a job that was more than acting as a fuck sleeve.

None of those things meant a lot, first thing in the morning, when there was a disappointing lack of dick in her bed.

Her pussy was wet and pink from the first moment she got up, her bedsheets already damp from a number of increasingly raw dreams. They got more primal as the night wore on, starting with passionate kissing in the employee break room, and usually ending with her acting as a sponge for a circle of men jerking off onto her face. There were a number of vibrators by the bed stand, and she grabbed one. Orgasms weren’t that intense unless a guy was rocking into her, but they still felt good and right, and Sofia moaned deep in her throat.

She’d set a mirror across from the bed. Once again she’d slept with her choker on, her pink collar with the heart locket. Sitting up her tits could spill out to full effect, her big brown nipples thick and stubby. She was all soft skin and big eyes, her ass a full-filled half-moon. Dark-blonde curls fell down the sides of her cheeks.

It was a body she’d worked hard for, and was still proud of, in spite of ES-10 making all that dieting and exercise kinda pointless. A long slog of painful weight loss, reclaiming her body, and the virus had done the rest of the world’s women in a 3-5 day purge. Reshaped them into hourglasses and dumped all excess weight into the tits. That was life. Sofia took some solace that the virus had just plumped up her lips and put a final burst of air into her tits. Otherwise it hadn’t found much to do with her.

Physically.

Her smart self had prepared for these mornings, when Sofia just wanted to laze around and fuck herself even dumber. There was a cost to the happy warm feelings and it was being a lot silly and stupid and a lot lot… pliable. Compliant. Available. Scientists had tried to get the world’s women to re-learn how to say No, how to turn down a request for a sloppy blowjob on the subway, to happily get into cars with strange men, to eagerly bend over for strangers. They hadn’t gotten anywhere.

Although they had invented BIMBEX.

Sofia leaned forwards and slid towards the edge of the bed. Her non-bimbo self, the hated, boring, work self, had set out an automatic alarm clock before bed. It was just too easy to lose a few hours to self-play, turning the sheets into a wet mess. The other Sofia had put up signs and post-it notes on the mirror as well, including a fat yellow sticker right where her tits went. The damn bitch knew how much her sexy self loved to admire her tits. They had been magnificent even pre-virus. With a sweaty glow and that little extra boost of lift and volume the virus gave her they were amazing.

The first alarm started to ring. “Fine!” Sofia huffed at it. She slid her ass out of bed. Every night her BIMBEX side dressed her in flannel pajamas and every morning she woke up hot and bothered in them. It was a small compliment how they hugged her rear and were overall stretched and taut, just from getting put on her body. Sofia loved her body. And the first thing she had to do every fucking morning was hand it over to her other self.

Turning off the alarm clock with her whole fist—fingernails dipped in pink gloss—triggered the audio. “Sofia, turn on the TV,” a man commanded. “Do it, do it right now.” His voice was a thundering drum, and disobeying it was, like every morning, unthinkable. At most she could manage a huff of feminine disapproval. While hurrying to turn on the TV.

The video ran on loop. It wasn’t like Sofia didn’t remember paying the guy to do it, setting up the recorder, putting the equipment together. It was a trap she’d built herself. But who better to trap herself, than herself? Or something like that—Sofia had little energy for anything besides obedience once a man had given her an order. The one on the TV had been instructed: stern, unforgiving, like a Daddy looking at a burned out family car.

“Sofia,” he’d even gritted his teeth. Already pumping, Sofia’s hormones found a way to speed up. A man giving orders was nearly as good as a fuck. She watched him, open-jawed, and, just like every morning, she drooled. “You take your BIMBEX RIGHT NOW.”

“Oh DADDYYYYYYYY,” she moaned. It was carefully labeled and kept by itself on a table next to the TV. Smart Sofia, damn her, had even instructed the man to stare meaningfully at where it would be. Her body was a blend of neurotransmitters and sudden hopeless panic. She snatched the inhaler up, put it in her mouth, just as she tipped over into orgasm from the chemical reward of Obeying a Man. One puff…

There was a brief, brief moment, when the drug started to course through her, when she had a brief moment of bimbo-clarity. When she was almost smart, but her practical side wasn’t really back.

Bimbo Sofia had an idea.

The party stopped.

Sofia fell back onto the bed.

“Pffffffft,” she said, like she did most mornings. She always pictured it as gas leaking out of her boobs, making a vast pink cloud throughout the room.

She really did look different, on BIMBEX. Some of it was affect—she wasn’t as tits-forward, giggle and smile, happy glow. A girl who wanted to show off her body knew how to do it. But the physical shrinkage was real. Her boobs lost that shine and added a droop, her rear turned over and down, without that pert bounce. She could swear her eyes had more bags. Men swore she looked the same either way. But they knew when she was on BIMBEX. Men just knew.

Part of that was her hormones and pheromones and other assorted chemicals running into sudden arterial walls. No more horny happy mist from every pore, especially the big one between her legs. More directly, every fun-making juice coursing through her brain came to a sudden, severe halt. It was like stopping a lot of drugs all at once.

“Fuuuuuuuuuck,” Sofia moaned, into a pillow, intelligently. That was on top of other side effects such as dry mouth, headaches, nausea, and being boring. She forced herself up. The wet sheets, formerly fun and sexy, now just felt moist and gross. The room itself was destroyed. She felt terrible. BIMBEX was very expensive and had to be taken every six hours and had only one good feature: she was pretty intelligent once again.

Not even all the way back, just to add to the insult. Maybe 80% of pre-viral, and that right after inhalation. She still giggled a lot, despite the dry mouth, she still missed a lot of jokes. But. 80% was enough to hold down a job.

Sofia threw herself into the shower, glared at the showerhead, and scrubbed mechanically.

* * *

Not only was she the first to work, Sofia was impeccably dressed and certainly cute. She wore a dark blue romper that came with a pink cloth belt around the midsection, which she’d knotted into a bow. Her tits wobbled about in the two upper straps. She wore her pink choker, which, ironically enough, was how men knew she was on BIMBEX and off-limits for street fucks. Viral girls didn’t have the patience for the small latch on the back. There were some in oversized collars, but they were overtly pet-oriented and usually had a hook for the leash.

Jenny was already inside, snoring on the couch.

She was half-naked, her tights pulled down to her knees. She never bothered with makeup of any kind. Sofia, by contrast, was elaborately painted, her trademark pink around the eyes and a shade of lipstick so similar men would never see the difference. The office smelled like spunk. It wasn’t unusual to find the other office girl still there—she essentially lived at the medical building. Heck, she wasn’t even exclusive to Sofia’s medical offices. Jenny went weeks at a time over in the dermatology offices down the hall, acting as their personal pump.

“Rise and shine,” Sofia said, flicking the switch on and off. Always, always, Jenny greeted the day with a satisfied smile and a long, lazy stretch. She was a full-time bimbo and all-time dumb slut. No makeup, and she’d worn the same stretched out purple tanktop for at least a week. It was cum-spattered.

“Hi Sofia!” Jenny said, sitting up. “Oh I slept on the couch! Oh whoops! And now it’s all cummy!”

“Pull up your tights and I’ll go make you breakfast,” Sofia said. She eyed Jenny’s pussy. Juicy as a peach, from the moment she got up.

“Whup! Hold on! Breakfast is on his way!” Doctor Yazdany pushed the door open. Jenny gave him her best smile. Yazdany handed Sofia his backpack and gave her a cursory nod. Then he pulled his dick out and pointed it at Jenny’s face. It was heavy, dark brown, and uncut. Like all men he’d added at least several inches and some additional girth. Awake for all of twenty seconds, the big prong fazed Jenny not at all. Her mouth opened wide for it. The doctor eased it into her throat, rubbing on the underside. The office hole closed her eyes, thrilled.

“I was stuck in traffic for nearly—for a LONG time,” Dr. Yazdany told Sofia. He punctuated LONG with a deep thrust down Jenny’s throat. Sofia’s gag reflex kicked in just watching it. Easy to take that monster as a dumb slut, much more challenging on BIMBEX. “Some stupid girl just changed over decided to show the world she could still drive anyway. Embedded a BMW into the front of a semi. Driving backwards. A BMW! It hurts a doctor to see a BMW in pain.”

He pounded Jenny’s mouth. Sofia had no idea if the girl ever brushed her teeth, but she personally doubted it. Jenny was covered in jizz, her face regularly spackled. True, she tried to keep it clean, with her tongue, but not all that hard. It was resolutely unromantic and essentially animal, like the two of them were using a scratching post. Just friction. It was unsurprising that men just wanted to rut as conveniently and easily as possible, but it didn’t leave much room for Sofia. No seduction, no coquetry, not even what little romance was in grinding on the dance floor. No heat or passion, just Doctor Yazdany grunting a load into Jenny’s so-willing mouth. And Jenny swallowing.

At least that meant she didn’t need to make the couch slut anything for breakfast. Sperm was very nutritious.

‘Doctor, good morning,” David was next through the door. David was their only nurse, newly trained. Jenny had been the previous nurse before getting demoted to cum whore. Right after the virus swept through there’d been an effort to get Jenny to at least take temperatures and blood pressures, even with constant cum breaks and lots of hand-holding. It hadn’t gone—she’d kept sucking off the patients, even the ones in for heart conditions. All the knowledge about medications had been fucked clean out of her head.

“Hey sexy ladies,” David said, on his way to the back. He gave them both a friendly smile, a nod of appreciation at Sofia’s outfit.

Sofia was deeply in love with David.

It was not based on very much. It was primarily hope. They’d had a few conversations, purely small talk, about the weather and where he was living and how he liked Los Angeles. It was the only time she’d really sat down and talked to a man—most of them treated girls like receptacles, conversations limited to instructions about where to put her pussy. He had complimented her clothes more than once. That was a good sign. He seemed generally nice.

“David, is today the day?” Jenny said, hopeful. She had a big drool of doctor cum running down her chin. She must not have realized it, as she’d be sure to slurp it up. Her face was elmer’d.

“Uhhh, Jenny, no offense, but you are not selling me,” David said. He had big broad shoulders and a tan that gave Sofia lots of daydreams. Sometimes it was from rock climbing, sometimes just swimming endless laps, his chest hairs dripping with water. More than anything else, Sofia’s sign of hope was that he never fucked Jenny. She just had to hope there were still men out there that wanted something more than a pussy that gripped. Or so she had to hope. So far with David it was friendly smiles and nothing more. And she could hardly ask him out. Even with BIMBEX coursing through her, the very idea of asking a man to do anything was nearly unthinkable.

“Whoa, Jenny, don’t move,” Dr. Cori stepped in. He was bald, old, and ravenous for pussy. “Actually, do move a little. Scootch back. You wouldn’t believe what happened on the god damn freeway.”

* * *

When she was a purestrain, viral-infected bimbo, Sofia never even noticed clocks. That was a world of dicks and slits, keen awareness of nearby bodies and a near total lack of interest in anything else. If she tried she could maintain a little bit of interest in sex-adjacent things: makeup, clothes, hair, big bangly jewelry. But there was no real point in caring—men didn’t care, and she only cared what men cared about.

Jenny turned around and around on an office chair next to her. She’d fucked all three doctors and six or seven patients. There was no point asking her how many.

“Ooooo, I’m gonna barf,” she said.

“You’ve been spinning for, like, a half-hour,” Sofia said. Her headache was going away. That was a good sign and a bad sign. Good in that the headache was going away. Bad in that she was going to need another dose soon. That unnecessary “like” was a sign the meds were running out.

“Yeah, I should stop,” Jenny said, still spinning. Her tits were squashed against the headrest, and her bare back was speckled with cum. “Not sure how though.”

“What happened with the last patient?” Sofia asked. She gently put a heel out to stop the spin. It was getting hard to find heels. Women didn’t bother wearing them. They already had enormous asses that waggled around, shoes to compliment didn’t seem important.

“Oh, the super big guy?” Jenny said. She giggled, and Sofia joined in. It was infectious. She was going to need her dose real soon. “Yeah he saw me and burst into tears! He said Dr. Cori didn’t want him fucking until his heart was doing better! I gave him a little show and a high-five and that was it!”

“So who came all over your back?” Sofia said. She put a finger out and scooped some up. It looked really good. Smelled good. Definitely overdue for a dose if… she really wanted some cum in her. Right now. It smelled like roses in bloom.

“Uhhhhh. Wow,” Jenny thought about it. She spun around in her chair to try and get a look at her own back. Even for Jenny, that wasn’t very impressive. “That is a super good question. Normally no one does that, you know? Maybe my pussy was full?”

That made sense. Which meant she really really really needed her dose. Sofia got it out of her Fendi. They were darn cheap now. One of the reasons she stayed on BIMBEX. She’d written them down at one point, but it wasn’t like her dumber self cared about words.

She’d worked with Jenny before the virus. That Jenny had been a self-serious and self-conscious young college graduate who spent most of her workday on twitter. She had gone to protests most weekends, and wore jeans to the offices four days out of five. They hadn’t had much in common at all—especially when Sofia had gotten serious about weight loss and makeup—but they had a certain office camaraderie.

Now, of course, Jenny was mostly a dumpster. She still used twitter, so that boys could see pics of her pussy.

“Lets have a cum race,” Jenny offered. “First. Before you go all serious again.”

“Nope,” Sofia said. Although she’d definitely win. She could get herself off in seconds. Just prop her heels up on the receptionist desk and spread her legs and ease her fingers in. No. She was at work. She was not some brainless bimbo, at least not currently. She was an independent woman who knew that sexy wasn’t just sex. Her inhaler refused to work.

“Oh CRAP,” Sofia said.

She shook and banged it unsuccessfully. The indicator read—and she was swiftly getting stupid, she needed to mouth the numbers—2-1 puffs remaining. The truth was, demand for BIMBEX was well below the manufacturer’s hopes. Most men, who now had all the money, and all the power, thought things were fine the way they were. Life was better getting blowjobs in the streets. And for the girls…

“Ooooooh it doesn’t work,” Jenny said, amused. “You’re gonna get juuuicyyyyy.”

“Jenny, shut up,” Sofia said. She could handle this. It was only one o’clock. She had a good hour of just being mildly ditzy and slutty. Although she was awfully wet for just one pee em.

“Let me see your pussy, Sofia, come on,” Jenny pled, sensing opportunity. She rolled her chair right up to Sofia and put her hands on Sofia’s thighs. “Aw you wore clothes that cover your clitty?”

Her tits were already feeling hot and full, and she couldn’t seem to pull away from Jenny’s hands. What was wrong with her?

“Sofia, I—“ Doctor Cori came by with a male patient in tow. “Oh. What’s this?” Sofia assumed that the Doctor was referring to Jenny’s fingers trying to get in through the bottom of her romper and into her slit.

“Inhaler…. Ummm…” two men eyeing her set off a fit of helpless giggles. The good chemicals were definitely flowing again. She felt so damn good, getting fondled at the workplace. “It didn’t work Mister Sir! I looked and I tried it at one and…”

“It’s two o’ clock, Sofia,” Doctor Cori said. His annoyance at having his clerical staff fucking each other warred with his interest in watching. At least that explained it—she’d let the time go and misread two-oh-one. Or maybe the dumb clock broke. Jenny’s fingers finally made it all the way in, to where her clit was just coming into full, blood-thick bloom. Sofia’s moan alerted the rest of the doctors that something was up.

“Hmm, I don’t think we have a spare,” Cori said, checking the busted inhaler. “Looks like the valve got busted off. I could check the pharmacy downstairs. In the meantime, Jenny, why don’t you bend Sofia over the reception desk and then put your ass right up next to her?”

“Ooh, that sounds nice!” Jenny said, nodding her head. Sofia started to nod too, weakly. She was slumped forwards in her chair, getting steadily sexier and rapidly hotter. Usually this happened overnight, while she was asleep, her dreams the only clue she was giving in entirely to the radical changes to her brain chemistry. Feeling it happen was unusual. And it felt great. Her body glowed with stupid heat, her skin ached for male attention. They were all looking at her now—all three doctors and Nurse David giving her looks.

They’d never seen her masturbate before, but there was a first time for everything. She reached her hand between her legs and started to shift them apart.

“She’s a BIMBEX woman, right?” said the patient. He was in his early 40s and had a coal-black goatee. “Man, I was shocked when I walked in. A girl, working a real job! I know you read about that but honestly you just never see it, you know?”

“Lets, uh, give her a little space,” David said, noticing the Doctor’s speculative looks. “I think this is just a dosage error. It’s Sofia.”

But wasn’t the current her Sofia? The one rubbing herself, helpless, the big wet patch between her legs getting wider and damper? They were just used to the one that was on drugs. This Sofia whined, deep in her throat. It had been so long since she’d gotten fucked. Usually she tried not to think about it. Too sad. And there were so many penises in front of her.

“Line up!” Jenny said, happily. She was overjoyed, Sofia knew. It wasn’t like Jenny had some complex inner life. She’d said straight out: you should be a horny slut like me. All the time. It was sounding nice. They could sleep together on the couch.

“I’ll take her home,” David said, firmly. “Get her backup inhaler.”

“Hmmm,” Doctor Yazdany said. She licked her lips at him. Her thighs wanted to be touched so badly. They were all tempted. “We do work with her. Although Jenny is… sort of an employee. Tough. Sofia, how are you feeling?”

“I neeeeeeed cocckkkkkkkkk,” she moaned. This, this was her true self. Lubed up and eager to be penetrated. That other version of her, that was some stupid prank she was playing, day after day after humdrum day. A cruel joke where every girl around her was having the best time ever, every day, while she sorted paperwork and slept alone.

“I mean, I don’t work here, right?” the patient said. “Anyone have a problem with me, you know, taking a shot? Sounds like it’d do her some good.” The patient was on impeccable legal ground. There was talk of Good Samaritan laws, requiring available men to fuck women when they were in a frenzy for more dick. Certainly it was the moral and socially polite move, to put the wood to a girl in need.

The men eyed each other. It seemed, to them, like a reasonable compromise. As professionals and as men of repute they couldn’t let Sofia go un-fucked, even if David seemed uncomfortable with it. She was already pointing her ass at the man. There was enough BIMBEX in her system to feel obscurely horrified by the situation. Half an hour or so of running out of drugs and she was a moaning wet mess, preparing her pussy for stranger dick, and thrilled about it. All the doctors and other boys watching was pure plus, although she was put out at Jenny’s cheering and clapping from the chair.

“Man, I’m excited for this,” the patient said. Her first fuck in months and she didn’t even know his name. “You guys ever watch that BIMBEX show? See which of the girls is the last to give in and jump on a dick? Winner gets ten grand? You can see when the need hits them, I love it. Tell me you want it, baby.”

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease,” Sofia said. And why not say it? She never got a chance to. “Daddy. PLEASE, Daddy.”

The patient ripped her clothes apart to get at her slit. Even in withdrawal, Sofia gasped at that. They just didn’t make clothes like that anymore. Anything that made genitals hard to access was not going to sell, unless the girl would literally freeze her pussy off otherwise. Cute was also out in favor of tight and cheap. The romper was pre-virus. He hadn’t really needed to do that. Although—to be fair to him—it denied him access for crucial seconds.

His first stroke missed and pushed against her asshole. “Sorry, sorry, you’re still tight,” the patient said, chuckling, like that made sense. “Bend over a little more, honey.” She felt deep shame, making a man work to fuck her. But the second stroke filled her up deep. Her eyes bulged. She would never take BIMBEX again. She’d live in the office and wait for cocks, and perhaps go down to the street, from time to time, and wag her ass at passing cars.

“I’ll take her home when they’re done,” David said, helpless. The Doctors admired the man’s technique.

“Sofia, he’s in for pink eye,” Doctor Yazdany called out. “I’ll get you some drops, just in case.”

* * *

She’d stumbled into the perfect situation. True, her favorite romper was a tattered pile of blue rags. They had a big load of cum in them after the patient had used them as a wipe. Her boobs were well-mauled and were going to be sore pretty soon. And back in the before times, sitting in the passenger seat of your crush’s car, with an obvious load of spooge dribbling on to his seat, was a mood-killer. But Sofia was past that—she was in David’s car, with David, and he was definitely going to fuck her. She’d done it.

This wasn’t just wishful thinking. The virus had some nice aspects, and especially one was a pink fog of pheromones and hormones that turned men into their horniest, most helpless selves. Men in important service positions such as bus drivers, and so forth, wore nose plugs or breathing masks or, in a pinch, kept a girl under the chair to keep them well-sucked. It was clearly working—David had a nice big stiffie between his legs and had his hands tight on the steering wheel. He was breathing hard and slow. Sofia kept her legs apart to help matters along. He’d rolled down the windows. It wasn’t helping. She had a lot of pent-up anxiety.

“I have no idea where my address is,” she said. “Sorry!”

“We have your address on file, Sofia,” David said. They’d put her in a hospital gown, open at the back. It felt so good to be out of her panties, her hated BIMBEX underpants. “I’ll just drop you off.”

“And walk me up,” she added. “Or I might wander off!”

She was right, and he knew it. “Fine,” David said.

“And then you have to walk me inside.”

“Sure,” David said, eventually.

“And then you gotta fuck me David!” She willed out another spritz of pink fume, up his nose, working on his brain stem. Sofia wasn’t worried. It was hard to say what was hormones, or if it even made a difference, but she felt purely sexual, powerful, horny. Free of her dowdy self, literally ripped out of it.

“Uhhhhhh that’s okay, no,” David said. She wasn’t surprised. In fact it was adorable he was fighting her so hard. “Blowjob?” she said. “Butt fuck? What’s that thing called where you use your hands instead of your pussy?”

“Handjob,” David said.

So he knew history as well. What a smartie.

“Yeah!” Why was he bothering to resist? “I’ll do the handjob.”

“You’ll feel better once we get some BIMBEX in you.”

Ahhh, there it was. But as dumb as she currently was, for once Sofia’s sides were in complete agreement. Everyone was on board with fucking David. It was sad to consider taking more of the horrible drugs, but this Sofia was very good at figuring out how to get men to have sex with her. “Lets fuck after I take some BIMBEX. Hmmm? Hmmmmm?”

His cock twitched. There it was. She’d turned his key. Sofia rubbed his thigh, admiring a promising dick outline. Up close it was clear this was just the start, a bulge that led back downwards between his legs. There was going to be a big hog in there, and it was all hers, and all it had taken was fucking up her meds. She was irresistible and they both knew it. No man could inhale her needy fug and be unmoved.

By the time they got upstairs he was grunting and sweating and breathing hard.

“Alright, see you later,” he said, unconvincing, inside her apartment. Sofia shut the door and locked it behind him. Her nerves sang, thrilled. She’d finally got a man inside. There was a complicated set of locks on the door that kept her dumb-as-bricks self indoors during bimbo hours, so she wouldn’t run out and fuck men. There were lots of those products, generally requiring the girl to add three-digit figures to open. No risk of David figuring that out. He was nearly overcome, precum leaking out and onto his thin nurse blues.

“First things…” Sofia couldn’t remember the rest of the saying. “Yay, you’re finally here! I have been wanting to fuck you for sooooooooo long!” She hopped onto the bed and flipped her hospital gown back. “Go ahead! Hurry!”

When she turned around he hadn’t moved. It was an impressive display of willpower. “I thought you were gonna take your BIMBEX,” he said.

She sighed. “You don’t think I’m gonna want to fuck you once I’m all smarted up,” she said. “Well, you’re super wrong.”

“So go ahead.”

A rare thought struck her. “Is this your thing? You like having sex with smart girls? You like doing math pussy?”

“Take your medicine, Sofia,” she’d teased him too far, and was properly abashed and embarrassed. She scampered into the bedroom, where she kept the spare inhaler. Sofia cast one last pleading look back before hitting the pressure.

Intelligence rushed back in. Her mouth felt immediately parched. She was instantly aware of some strange man’s cum in her pussy. It was a lot to take in, but David was still standing there.

“Okay!” Sofia said, faking a bright, calm smile. “Lets see what we’re working with.” She got onto her knees and waddled towards him, making sure her tits wiggled.

“Did you fake the dose?” David said, frowning.

“Oh my GOD David,” Sofia said. “Just let me want you! Yes, I took the dose! Girls want to have sex too!” She was determined to make this work. Sofia sucked at her tongue to try and wrangle up spit, and ignored the sudden lethargy that came with abruptly losing viral status. She’d blown men pre-virus. She’d had sex with men lots of times. And then an enormous dick flopped out of his pants, and Sofia knew immediately she was in real trouble.

If it wasn’t a full twelve inches it could easily lie and be believed. David had an incredible dick. Not just long, it was just as wide, with a brute power to it that was equal parts animal vitality and raw reproductive energy. Even wholly mind-sucked Sofia would’ve needed to ease on to that, just due to the geometry of it. As a BIMBEX-ed nothing, her headache already chugging along, it was deeply intimidating. She closed her mouth tight. She sat back on her thighs.

They made eye contact.

“Yeah, see?” David said. He looked suddenly impossibly sad, even behind his beard. He turned to go. “It’s fine. Alright. You’re here. See you tomorrow.”

“No!” Sofia blurted. Defeated, impossibly sad, she leaned backwards and fell onto her own ass. David tucked his wonderful oversized prong away. “Look—just let me get some water.”

He frowned. “You’re really serious about this? I thought the BIMBEX was still kicking in. You saw the dick, right? Come on.”

“Did you think girls never wanted to have sex before?” Sofia said. She held her fingernails up. “I don’t paint these bright pink because I hate attention! I love it! I wear cute skirts and do my hair really nice and all I get from you is, hey there champ, looking good today Sofia. It sucks! And then I finally get you in my apartment and take my stupid drug and it turns out you have a the biggest donkey dick! I just need to… think about how to approach it, that is all.”

She laid back onto the bed and spread her arms out. Just great. “Why don’t you want me?” she said, plaintive. “What more could I possibly do?”

David laid down next to her. She had a pink comforter. Every morning she replaced the dripping bedsheets with nice new ones. “I thought BIMBEX made girls… I don’t know… just not want to do anything,” he admitted. “I thought if you wanted to just fuck you’d just skip a dose. I honestly—I had no idea.”

Sofia picked up one of her pillows and held it up to her face. Then she screamed into it. “That’s a common misconception,” she said. “It’s not like a jekyll, hyde thing, you know? There’s actually a warning on the medicine box about that, it says you gotta watch out not to get like, a split personality.”

“I thought it was either fuck some dumb girl or nothing,” David said. “I liked your clothes. And you. I just—I guess I didn’t know anything.”

“I have some extra BIMBEX if you want to try it,” Sofia said.

His dick swung about in the air. Sofia sat up and put her hand on it. Enormous and goopy, it started to leak immediately. She stroked it up and down. It was a nice moment. “I didn’t know you had such a huge dick,” she said, watching rivulets of jizz stream down it.

“Odd viral reaction,” David said. “It doubled up. Its… actually been really hard. Its too much dick.”

“I don’t think so,” Sofia said. She gave it a gentle kiss on the underside. “I like it. Is that why you don’t fuck Jenny? Just don’t think she can take it?” Sofia said. It was a huge question, and she held her breath for the answer. Her hand stopped jacking him off. When that led to the slightest frown, she sped up again.

“I just… can’t get used to it, you know?” he said. “Like I saw all the ads about how men need to stop thinking of women as people. Just use and use and use them. Part of me agrees but… I can’t help wanting it to go back, you know? It was nice to have conversations with girls. Now it’s just men and toys and…”

“A few freaks like me?” Sofia said. Her hand was covered in his goo, now. It wasn’t even very erotic, just getting the pressure off him while they chatted. “You know I used to be like over two hundred pounds?”

“Sure,” David said. He put his hands behind his back.

“No, what I mean is, I lost it all the hard way. Seriously. I was so fucking hot and so fucking sexy and so proud of myself and then the virus came along and… poof,” Sofia gestured with her free hand. “Suddenly I’m either, you know, just another hole, or I’m this sexless freak. It sucks. And I want to climb on top of you so bad and I just can’t. I’d die.”

They looked at each other. Sofia wished she had some more lipstick on. It had all rubbed off on the ride home. At least she could attempt to fit her mouth over the head of his cock, and see if her pre-viral throat training had paid off.

“I can come on your face, and then we can watch a movie,” David suggested, after awhile.

“It’s worth a shot,” Sofia said. “Your shot.”

He grinned. “See? It’s nice to have someone around who can say stuff like that.”

* * *

Sofia woke up first, all dumb and hot. There was a big, snuggly, warm, man next to her in the bed, and she was fully ready to go. He already had an erection, still aslumber. It was kinda funny, sticking out of him, while he had his mouth open like a tiny slumbering infant. Meanwhile she was well lubricated. She looked at his oversized prong, starting to drool precum onto her already-damp sheets, and knew she could finally take the big boy. It was doable. It would even be enjoyable.

They’d had a very nice evening that she didn’t really remember. It was nice that her other side, the smart one, had gotten three full loads blown onto her face and tits. It meant she wouldn’t be hungry all morning. With the help of that original bimbo virus, alcohol, she’d even managed to relax her jaw enough to take in the tip, while jacking furiously on the underside. It wasn’t even close to sex but it was something. And they’d both enjoyed it. Afterwards they’d watched a movie and ordered takeout and he’d fingered her. Fingering a bimbo was a waste of time, but the other Sofia had seemed to enjoy it.

The man was on his side, which made it a challenge to position herself, but Sofia was up for any challenge. She shucked her panties, took a moment to admire herself in the mirror, and then slid her knee slowly underneath his dick. This would only work if she was wet enough, and even wholly brainfried and stupid-wet she wasn’t completely sure it would slip in. But she wanted him and her other side probably loved him or something, and sometimes a girl just had to believe. Sofia slid her other leg on top and directed herself in.

It helped that he wasn’t fully hard. That happened after he was already inside her. She could feel him filling her up, all the way, even her fucked-up body struggling to accommodate. It was the most satisfying feeling she’d ever experienced, not just the expected sexual joy but also a deep, deep fullness. This was what she really wanted out of life, wasn’t it? Both of her? To be owned, dominated, completely held and needed. The only girl who could take him in. It was everything they’d wanted in life.

He woke up fucking her, and didn’t stop. Like she’d dreamed he put his hands on her ass and used her roughly, slamming her up and down with short, sharp jerks. Her clit could feel the heat and the length. Her face was still sticky from last night, and she was in danger of fainting. But she couldn’t do that—he deserved a fully attentive pussy.

“Oh, fuck, Sofia,” David whispered. She urged him on, tits jiggling, humping from back to front, squeezing his dick. When he came he grunted, almost a howl, and she collapsed onto his chest, reveling in his chest hairs. It was perfect. They stayed locked together for a long time.

“I love you, Daddy,” she whispered.

“Mm-hmm,” David said. His eyes opened up. He gave her a speculative look. Oh right, he liked her smart. Hopefully he would figure it out, because she couldn’t.

Her alarm clock went off.

And it was a weekend, too. Sofia groaned, let him fall free, and turned the clock off.

“Sofia, turn on the TV,” the man commanded. “Do it, do it right now.”

“Oh noooooo,” she stumbled out of bed, horrified. She’d trapped herself. That was just what happened when you were dumb.

Although David didn’t need to know—she had set all this up. She’d pinched the valve to her BIMBEX, in that moment of confusion between smart and bimbo Sofia. And it had all worked, and was about to be wasted, leaving her smart and sad yet again. Helpless, she flipped on the TV, where the same man as usual gave his typical gritted-teeth commands. David sat up in bed and watched her stumble about. She gave him one desperate look, grabbing the inhaler from where it had fallen onto the floor, $1500 of pharmaceuticals on the carpet.

“Wait,” David said, sharply.

She stopped, gaped at him.

“Can you do like…” he thought about it. “Like some sort of a... half-dose?”

* * *

She’d spoken to Jenny about cummy kisses, but it was really no good. Jenny didn’t care if she had just sucked a dick. So despite her best efforts Sofia had gotten to know what all the doctors tasted like, and most of the patients, and definitely Jenny. Heck, she’d taken the girl home quite a bit, for weekend fun with her husband.

Husband! She had trouble thinking about it without melting in a tub of warm girl goo. And that was a problem, sort of, because half-dose BIMBEX girls needed to really dig deep and concentrate to do basic filing and name entry. But the patients were understanding about her hunt-and-peck typing and frequent bouts of horny confusion. It helped that she made a huge effort to make waiting fun. Today she wore a yellow latex club dress that clearly showed the tops of her nipples, big golden necklace, and blue tones underneath her eyes. Men liked it—a nice visual change from the usual wild-haired bimbo with jizzed-in hair.

“Jennnnnnny, come on,” Sofia said. She twirled her wedding ring. Wedding ring! It was a cheap silver band but it was hers. They’d needed to haul a minister out, and he’d needed a reference to get the words right. No one did marriages anymore. The Doctors were still ribbing David over being helplessly old-fashioned. But they’d all seen his dick when he’d started fucking Sofia over her and his lunch break, and the jibes had stopped.

“Is it noon?” Jenny asked that a dozen times an hour, but eventually she was correct. Sofia peered at the clock. They’d gotten a nice new digital one. “Twelve!” she said, eventually. Jenny cheered and clapped.

Sofia stood up and walked herself slowly to the lunch room. A BIMBEX girl, even on a low-dose, didn’t run for dick. Maybe a fast walk. She wore five inch heels that David had gotten her as a wedding present. They were shiny silk-white. Then she steadied herself on the table and scooched up the hem of her dress. She had a thong on, just for show, but he could easily shuck it aside.

Sofia looked resolutely forwards. Doctor Cori, making his usual point of walking by, sighed at the sight. It was, she felt certain, the best-looking ass in town. She put David’s lube next to her on the table. It helped. Sometimes she went full-bimbo on weekends, but they were trying to keep her at the same dose all the time. Helped with the whole, splitty-personality thing.

His scent filled the room. Sofia kept her gaze at the wall, but steadied herself. She heard him grunt and then squeezed the lube bottle. Two hands took their usual position on her backside.

Her daddy, her husband, pushed easily into her.