The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Backfire

It didn’t look like the home of a master sorcerer. Frankly, it didn’t look like much of anything. Still, the letter had directed her to the little two story house on the edge of town, and despite the fact that several of the windows were boarded up and there were beer cans strewn about the yard, she was going to give it the benefit of the doubt.

The sentiment changed after she knocked, and the door was answered by a man with three days’ worth of stubble wearing nothing but boxer briefs and a patched up old bathrobe. Sasha had already begun to apologize for the intrusion when the man impatiently ushered her inside.

“Are... Are you the Master Sorcerer?” she stammered as they wound their way past stacks of pizza boxes and strewn about junk mail.

“Well, I’m not a private eye at the very least. Call me Martin. Now hurry up, I have an appointment in progress that ran a little long and I need to get back to her for the fun parts.” He said, irritated. Wordlessly Sasha followed. Down the hall, a strange golden light began to spill out from an open door, and the muffled sounds of a woman moaning could be heard. Blushing, Sasha walked in the room, not knowing what to expect.

There on the floor, surrounded by glowing runes was a woman laying on her back. Legs spread, she shamelessly stroked at her pussy, and a puddle had formed under her firm ass. Her free hand was roaming along her thighs, grasping and groping at the supple, sensitive flesh. The light from the runes intensified, and the woman’s hips began to buck. She cried out in sheer, insane pleasure; shaking on the floor as Sasha tried, and failed, to look away.

For his part, Martin simply sat in a frayed recliner with a half empty bag of microwave popcorn. He blatantly ogled the thrashing woman and Sasha blushed harder when she noticed his briefs were tented out, completely uncovered.

It wasn’t long before the light from the runes began to dim, and so too did the woman’s motions fall into rest. She staggered to her feet, her legs still shaking, and Sasha saw that she had tears streaming down her face. Martin rose to his feet and the woman fell against him, weeping and saying thank you again and again. Wordlessly he handed her a small pile of clothing that had been sitting on a nearby chair.

Still sniffling, she smiled and got dressed. As Martin walked the woman to the front door, Sasha simply stayed in the room stunned. It wasn’t simply the blatantly sexual display she had witnessed, though that was certainly a contributing factor to her confusion and awe. No, she was shaken mainly because whatever else it had been, this had been the first blatant display of magic she had ever seen in her life.

Martin came back shortly, his erection thankfully subsided, and he sat down lazily in his chair regarding the girl. “So, any questions so far?”

“Oh god, more than I can count! Who was that? What was that ritual for? How did you learn it? When can I learn it? What can—” For the second time that day he cut her off.

“Easy, easy. First things first, clients are confidential. I can give you details on the cases for learning purposes, but not names. It’s just better that way. In this particular case, what you saw was a class two regeneration spell. Not an easy one either... Been a while since I’ve had to regrow whole limbs.” He shook his head slightly, as if to clear it, and took a long drink from a nearby coffee cup that read “World’s Best”. The rest of the lettering was either burnt or chipped off, but it was impossible to tell which.

“So if that was a regeneration, why was she... I mean, I heard they’re really painful, especially the more extensive ones. But she was, well, you know.”

He laughed a bit. “It’s true, regeneration can suck sometimes. Changing in general, really. Of course, that’s only if you’re just tinkering with the hardware. My skills, as you may have heard, tend toward the mental as well as physical. To be blunt, I’d just as soon have clients crying out in ecstasy instead of agony as much as I can help it. Mind you, not all my clients want to have their heads messed with, so some of them go without. Still works, less pleasant.”

Sasha had indeed heard about his abilities, but she was still a little confused. “But why would someone choose that? The pain I mean? Why not just enjoy it?”

This time Martin took a little longer to answer, looking into his cup pensively. “Well, once you open up your mind to someone, you’re vulnerable to them. Not everyone explicitly trusts a Contract.”

When she heard the word Contract, Sasha perked up more. “I’ve heard about those, tell me about the Contracts next! Did she sign a Contract? Do you keep the copies? Who writes them?”

Again he stopped her before she could go too far. “I can tell this is going to be an interesting apprenticeship...” With a groan, he got up and fished around through some papers on the messy desk behind him. There was another slight glow as he turned around and Sasha saw that it was coming from a rolled up scroll, seemingly made of pressed gold.

Noisily pulling over a wobbling end-table, Martin rolled out the scroll for her to see, and she was surprised to see her name at the top of it. “This is a Contract. More specifically, this is your Contract for apprenticeship.” He leaned back in his chair as she read through it.

“A few things you need to know about Contracts. First, they are utterly and completely unbreakable without the consent of both parties. Without that consent, they are absolute law. Each Contract is written up by a sorcerer like me, when they wish to bind themselves or others to a specific task. Since a large amount of power is contained and constrained by the Contract, few people have ever attempted to break one. It doesn’t go well for those that do.”

He let that sink in as Sasha finished reading the scroll. “This particular Contract simply reiterates a lot of the deal I proposed to you after we first made contact. That is to say, for a duration of no less than two years you are bound to my servitude, mostly in the domestic sense of cleaning up this damn place and making sure I get a decent meal every now and then. In return, I will teach you, to the best of my ability, how to harness your power to an extent that you will literally give some very formidable people nightmares.”

Sasha scanned the document quickly, nodding along as she found the terms acceptable. Her brow furrowed at a specific line, however.

“What’s this part mean, exactly: The master shall not, under any circumstances aside from absolute consent, enact an alteration on the apprentice—either mental or physical. Any alterations enacted on the apprentice by the apprentice are not the responsibility of the master, and they are under no obligation to reverse them.”

Martin gave a short, barking laugh. “Mainly, that’s to cover my ass. Basically, this means I’m not going to go nuts and turn you into some kind of busty, giggling cocksleeve. By that same token, if you go ahead and do it to yourself, I don’t have to explain myself to the council.”

Sasha understood, but something still nagged at her. She knew how these kinds of things worked, there was always a loophole. Always.

“Ok, but what about this next part: Any alterations brought about by reasonably applied defensive spells are the sole responsibility of the one who activates them, and the master is in no way responsible for reversal or mitigation. What’s to keep you from just booby-trapping this place until I can’t take a step without being enspelled?”

“The fine print, actually. Notice the words ‘Reasonably Applied’. This means that, should I pull something like you’ve described, I’d be going against our contract, and would be held liable. This is mostly making sure I can still protect some of my more sensitive artifacts, and hopefully scare you into not touching any. Whatever trouble you get yourself into in my house, is your own trouble. Got that?”

Sasha nodded with a gulp. She wasn’t intending to get into any trouble, but she also wasn’t known for a ton of self-control when it came to her curiosity either.

“Any other questions?” he asked, already seeming a little annoyed. When she shook her head, he handed her a quill and pointed at the contract. “Very well. Sign, and your lessons can begin.”

* * *

She had expected some baseline training, maybe some kind of long lecture on safety before they worked with the barest of cantrips. Instead, he jumped right in. Wandering over to a nearby pedestal, Martin grabbed a massive, leather bound tome and hefted it back with him to the desk. Dropping it with a heavy thunk, he popped it open and leafed a few pages in.

“Alright, we’re going to be starting with the basics: class one regeneration, minor slashing wound.” Without another word, Martin snatched up a knife from the messy desk and slashed it across his forearm. As the blood started to flow, he pointed at the book expectantly.

Sasha was in a panic. She’d never done so much as a spark of magic on purpose, everything had been instinctual for her. Even her apprenticeship with Martin had been more a matter of the council picking up on her latent abilities and assigning her to him.

This is not to say she didn’t have power; she did, in spades. But aside from being able to sense magic instinctually, and being able to defend herself, she’d never been able to direct her stuff in the slightest. As such, having a man bleeding out in front of her, one she wanted to impress very much, was more than a little nerve-wracking.

She sprinted for the book, quickly reading the page he had left it open to. The letters swam on the page, each one humming with arcane energy, and she soaked them in greedily. It wasn’t so much traditional reading, as it was waking up one’s instincts with every new syllable. As such, by the time she had scanned the page only briefly, her mind was on fire with fresh understanding.

Reaching out, she grabbed on to Martin’s arm, letting her energy flow over his wound. The spell was there in her mind, glowing and potent, shaping her power into a force of healing. Her eyes widened in surprise and joy as she watching his skin begin to close up... right up until he started yelling and clutching his arm.

Sasha’s focus shattered, and the spell began to unravel in front of her. Panicking, she froze up entirely, only able to watch as the wound stayed open and bleeding.

“Finish it,” was all he said, his teeth gritted together as he stared her down.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she narrowed her focus down on nothing else but the spell, and the wound. Gradually, she felt the power reform in front of her, binding around his arm once more. As before, he cried out as his body reknitted itself, but she didn’t let it distract her this time. It felt like an eternity to her, but in a few moments, she had successfully performed her first regeneration.

She fell back, toppling against some of the mess in the room. Her head was spinning, and sweat was pouring down her brow. Panting, she tried to catch your breath, as Martin looked on placidly.

“Not bad for your first go. One of the most important things to remember with healing... that shit hurts. Your subject is going to be in utter agony, even for the most minor scrapes, unless they’re willing to take a little bit of mental anesthesia to go with it. What you did, focusing and getting the job done, is exactly what’s expected of a healer. Well done.

He stood up and brought her over a glass of water and a handful of aspirin. “Here, take this. In a few minutes, you’re going to have the worst headache of your life, and there’s nothing either of us can do about it. The first spell is always the hardest. Go ahead and lay down, and we’ll cover more tomorrow.”

She grabbed the aspirin and downed it quickly, already feeling the beginning of the headache creeping in. She thanked him and handed the cup back before struggling to steady herself on her feet.

“Go on and rest for now, first door on the right is yours... Only thing, ’prentess. Whatever you do, don’t touch the tome without me. Consider that your first and final warning. Good night.”

The room was plainly furnished, with little more than a bed, nightstand and an armoire to fill the small space. Still, it was nicer than she expected, and it was certainly cleaner than the rest of the house. Additionally, with the painful throbbing in her head, the sight of the bed and its fluffy pink blanket was more than heavenly to her.

Locking the door behind her, though she knew it was a symbolic gesture at best, she stripped down. Glad to be out of her disheveled clothes, she slid in under the covers and passed out almost immediately.

* * *

She was on her knees, her legs parted and her shaved pussy exposed for all to see. Her hands were on her chest, pulling up and presenting her fat tits rather than covering them. Mouth open, her drool slick lips just begging to be wrapped around something thick and hard, Sasha’s whole self was made to be fucked... But it wasn’t enough.

Mustering her power, she pushed it through her entire body, altering and expanding everything to lustful perfection. Her ass pushed out and grew round, sitting warmly on her long, smooth legs. Her lips puffed up even more so, becoming pillowy and plump, and oh so sensitive. Then came her tits... inch by delicious inch they blossomed from her body, growing larger than her head and showing no signs of stopping.

Even as the weight of them overwhelmed her, she kept expanding them, loving the way her own power was making her into the perfect slut. Falling to her hands and knees, the quivering mounds of tit-flesh slapped against the floor, her nipples stinging from the contact before tingling madly with pleasure.

She could feel him approach, his strength and his lust as he took in the sight of her youthful, altered body. Sasha could tell he didn’t see her as a student anymore, or even a person... she was a body to be used, holes to be fucked, and the thought made her dumb little slit squirt with unrestrained arousal.

The moment his hands landed on her, sliding along her hips and across her perfect, jiggling ass, she cried out. Even that simple caress was enough to make her oversexed-self become overwhelmed, and by the time his fingers glanced along her pussy, she was shaking in climax. Slight touches became firm, but soft strokes that ran from her tight, pink asshole all the way to her throbbing, needy clit.

It was driving her crazy, but she didn’t want it to stop. Her breath was coming out in ragged panting, interspersed with loud moans and wordless pleas for more, more, more. She would do anything for him, anything to become his fantasy, his play toy.

Eyes glazed over with dumb lust, she could see the contract in front of her, glowing brightly, calling to her. She knew signing it meant she’d be his, that she’d give up any claim she had on her own will, or even self. Mouth and pussy dribbling equal puddles on the floor below her, Sasha reached out and eagerly signed her name. She smiled as the scroll closed of its own accord, and began to glow. Brighter and brighter it lit, until she could no longer see...

Sunlight streamed in through the window, spilling across her bare skin as she writhed into wakefulness. One hand, now asleep from being wedged under her body all night, was still pressed to her sex, and the scent of feminine lust filled the small room. Groaning, she pulled her arm out from under her, wincing as it came back to life with pins and needles.

Without thinking, she reached up and brushed the hair from her eyes, which only served to bring her sex-scented fingers past her nose. The reminder of her night’s activities made her cringe a bit... this wasn’t the first time she’d feverishly masturbated in her sleep to some dream of transformation and submission. She had just hoped that access to actual power might make her fantasies taper off, not become even more vivid.

Even before discovering her latent power, she’d dreamed of changing herself, or being changed. The thought of becoming, both mind and body, something that existed solely to be used sexually... it was maddening how hot it made her. In fact, one of her first spells she had accidentally cast involved making her tits irresistible to anyone who looked at them. She had spent a week with everyone she met, everyone, reaching out and groping her as they went about their day. She’d practically broken her arm with how much she touched herself each night while it was in place.

Thankfully, she’d been able to reluctantly reverse the spell not long after, though it took several nights of mustering her will. It had been enjoyable being touched like that, but it made it really difficult to get much done, and she wasn’t yet ready to fully give in to her baser instincts just yet.

Now, confronted with the possibility of being able to someday fully alter herself, and live out those fantasies... It was hard not to slide down under the covers and enjoy herself again. As it was, she spent a good long time considering it before hopping out of the bed and preparing for the day.

Her clothes were gone entirely, and for a moment Sasha was convinced that Martin had somehow snuck into the room sometime in the night. She shivered pleasantly at the thought of him seeing her so exposed, but she realized shortly after that it made little sense. If he was going to peep on her, he likely wouldn’t even have to be in the room. On top of that, he probably wouldn’t take care of her dirty laundry while he was at it.

Still, no matter where she looked, her former clothes were nowhere to be found. What she did find was an entire set of simple black dresses, hanging side by side in the armoire. In the drawer below them were pairs of plain white panties, and knee length white socks. She couldn’t tell if the outfits would make her look like servant or student, but she figured it’d be a mix of the two... something she found very apt.

By the time she was dressed, she noticed a few very strange things. First, her bed was now perfectly made and neat, with zero sign that she had ever even slept in it. Secondly, though she had gone to bed sweaty, and only became worse throughout the night, the moment she had slipped on her new outfit, her whole body had become clean. Not only was her hair light and soft, but every inch of her skin seemed to be well scrubbed and even slightly perfumed.

This was the first time she’d experienced anything other than her own instinctual magic on herself, and it was simply thrilling to the young girl. Every part of her danced with excited energy as she slipped on a pair of black house shoes she had found under the armoire, and she practically skipped out of the room.

She found Martin passed out in one of the old beat up chairs in the living room. He had a porno magazine draped over his chest, and his pants were undone. On the ground next to him, and empty bottle of booze had fallen, finding good company among the pizza boxes, smashed cans, and crumpled bits of tissue.

Sasha considered waking him, but decided against it. Not only would she be risking the wrath of a master sorcerer, she’d be pissing off a man with a hangover. Neither of those outcomes seemed like they’d work out well for the teen, and she quietly slipped off in search of the kitchen.

She found it not long after, and wasn’t surprised to find it was just as messy and broken down as the rest of the place. For a moment she wondered how Martin could have the power to regrow limbs, alter people completely, and even magically clean both the room, clothes and body of his new apprentice... and yet be such an utter slob. Surely it wouldn’t take more than a spell or two to gather up all this stuff and dispose of it, she thought to herself.

With a sigh, she put the question aside. Miraculously she found a box of garbage bags, and set out to clean the room before cooking breakfast... only the microwave seemed to have easy access. Still, she was glad for the excuse not to look into the fridge just yet; she could only imagine what horrors awaited her within.

As she cleaned up, musing to herself that she was more maid than apprentice, something strange began to take place. Her dress, long and black, began to slowly shorten, inching up until it rested halfway down her thighs. Sprouting along the hem, little bits of white lace began to grow, spreading until they circled her completely. The neckline of the dress, which had begun very high and modest, had dipped down to give a clear view of her cleavage, only barely concealed by more frills.

The knee-high socks and lengthened and grown transparent, sliding just below her dress to become stockings. Likewise, her simple shoes had grown shiny and sleek, the heel rising sharply from the floor. The new stance caused her to push out her ass more as she cleaned up, though she still hadn’t noticed any sort of change... It all felt so natural. As such, she was fully bent over at the waist, her skirt short and revealing her nearly transparent silk panties, when Martin walked in, whistling appreciatively.

“Holy shit, apprentice, you certainly know how to make a man’s morning,” he said, scratching his head slightly as he yawned and wandered over to the coffee pot. Still obviously tired, he grumbled to himself as he hunted down the tin of coffee, leaving Sasha to puzzle out what he meant.

She felt a little breeze under her skirt, tickling along her nearly bare lips, and she let out a giggle before realizing what that signified. Looking down, she took in her outfit and then gasped in surprise, trying desperately to cover herself with something other than her now ubiquitous blush.

Hearing her struggling, Martin looked over and gave a laugh, his eyes trailing along her barely covered body. “Relax, prentess. The cloth, it’s enchanted. Just focus and imagine yourself as my student, and not... well, whatever this is, and it should follow suit.”

Sasha nodded, closing her eyes and trying to focus, despite the gaze of her master. The fact that he had seen her so exposed, in little more than a fetish costume, was making it very hard to think about anything but her dream last night. Surely he could see how much of a little slut she was, and any second now he would wrap her in his power... changing her...

“Now, I don’t want you to think that I don’t appreciate it, because holy hell, I do... But I didn’t really mean that kind of student.”

Sasha opened her eyes to find that her outfit had shifted again, and her blush deepened. Her frilly black skirt had grown shorter, losing the lace in favor of pleats and smooth blue cloth. The length left little to the imagination, easily showing off her little white panties with their wide wet patch. Little trickles of her arousal spilled down her thighs, onto her stockings and into a pool between her shiny shoes. She looked like every slutty costume of a schoolgirl she’d ever seen, only significantly less subtle, and right in front of her teacher.

She was about to either try and focus again, or run out of the house in abject humiliation when Martin got up from his chair. She could plainly see his erection, he did little to hide it, and the sight of it was making it harder for her to think.

“Look, prentess... I’m going to go to the bathroom for like five, err...” He looked her up and down again. “Make that three minutes or so. How about you take a moment and try and stabilize things, and we’ll talk after that... Sound good?”

Sasha nodded, cringing as she felt another little breeze dance across her wet panties. The moment he left the room, she fell to her knees, and her hand was between her legs in an instant. She knew he was thinking about her right then, serving him in the most perverted ways. His stupid, silly little apprentice who couldn’t even keep her outfit in control... who needed him guide her firmly... roughly.

The climax came quick and harsh, her body shaking among the refuse on the floor. Her outfit shifted endlessly, morphing from one slutty costume to the next, and each time it caused her to shudder in embarrassment and lust. As the heat inside her began to wind down, she slowly regained control of herself. Standing up on shaky legs, she was pleased to find that her outfit was slowly shifting back to the plain black dress she put on that morning. She held on to that thought, locking it in her mind to prevent her fantasies from running amok again.

Winded, she unburied one of the dining room chairs, slumping into it just in time for Martin to come back in. He looked almost as beat as she did, coming over to her and simply whispering, “Thanks for that,” before wandering over to claim some coffee. He grabbed two cups, planting one down in front of Sasha before sitting down as well.

“Alright, so... First things first, your clothing,” he began. Sasha blushed hard. “Everything in your room was keyed to you the moment you signed your contract. The room will attempt to serve you in any way you need, as will all items generated within it. Anything created by the room will poof the second you leave the house, so don’t go wasting time and effort trying to get gold to pour out of the walls or anything.”

He paused as he saw her look up in alarm a moment.

“It’s ok, clothing created by the armoire will persist outside the house,” he smiled as she sat back in relief. “Don’t worry, you’re free to come and go as you please, so long as lessons are done and your duties are attended to. The outfits will simply lock into the last form they were in before you left. That said... they’re powered by magic, and if you will them to change, they’ll do as you tell them.”

Sasha nodded, shuddering to think of what might happen if her clothes were to change again like they did, only in public... She shoved the thought aside as Martin continued to talk.

“Thing is... you’re going to need to control your thoughts while you’re here. It’s part of the reason I designed the room to be so... responsive. Magic is all about will, and if your will is coming from between your legs, you’re going to get into trouble... Get it?”

Blushing more, Sasha nodded again. “I-I have a question though... I mean, my room cleans itself, and the clothes even transform from the slightest thought... so, why do you even need me to clean up? Wouldn’t it be simple to just wave your hand and have all this just disappear, or become something useful?”

Martin chuckled, sipping his coffee. “Believe me, I wish it were that easy. Thing is, kiddo, I’m a very focused man. Unless I’m working towards that focus, I can barely fling a fireball, let alone vaporize a thousand and one pizza boxes.”

Sasha’s brow scrunched up in confusion. “But, if your focus is healing, then how is it you were able to charm the room like you did? I don’t get it...”

Smiling, Martin stood up. “My focus isn’t healing, Sasha.”

As he left the room, the girl wracked her brain as to what he meant. Then it came to her... The girl he was healing, writhing in pure pleasure, the porno mag, even the way her outfit had shifted very quickly to accommodate her slutty side. His focus certainly wasn’t healing. She realized, with a thrill, that her master’s focus was entirely on sex.

Maybe he had known what kind of girl she was before she showed up, or maybe not. Either way, she knew he had been hoping she was going to expose herself like she had. She also knew he’d be hoping for much more, even if the contract prevented him from acting on it. Still, she thought, if she were the one who initiated things...

This time, Sasha was more than aware of her outfit shifting, the frills coming back and her hemline shrinking once more towards her eager sex. As she began tidying up, she made sure to put a little wiggle in her backside with every bend and step. For the first time since she arrived here, she knew exactly what she wanted now.

* * *

It was deep into the afternoon by the time she had managed to salvage some semblance of cleanliness out of the house, though there were likely rooms she’d yet to find, or wouldn’t be allowed into yet. Sasha was disappointed when he never came in to check on her. In fact, since their talk this morning, she hadn’t seen or heard from the man at all. Aside from a lack of audience, this didn’t affect the girl much... until she was finishing up her work on the living room.

Resting on a pedestal, practically humming with arcane power, was the tome she had used earlier. She could still feel the spell she had learned buzzing around inside her head, burned into her thoughts, and she knew the key to further power was just a page or two away. She also knew that, of all the things in Martin’s home that might be protected by defensive spells, this was likely the most well-guarded. Still, the prospect of the kind of trap Martin might be using wasn’t exactly an unwelcome thing...

She was already reaching out for it, her dress slowly shifting into something tighter, and more revealing. Before she could make contact, she heard the door open and close in the entry way, and Martin went staggering down the hallway. The scent of booze followed after him, and from the muffled singing she heard as he stumbled to his room, she figured the man was completely smashed.

A naughty smile spread across her face as she waited for the sounds to die down, signifying her master had finally passed out. While she thought being caught red-handed could be fun, she still wanted a little time with the book first...

Before she could talk herself out of it, she reached out and snatched the tome from its place, clutching it to her breast before scampering off to her room. She was barely able to close the door before her curiosity and lust got the better of her, flinging herself onto the bed and opening the book without further thought.

The pages began flipping on their own almost immediately, and Sasha could feel the power thrumming from each one. Here was a spell to cast one’s thoughts far into the aether, and here was another to heal all wounds. None of these interested the girl, and they flipped by with little more than a passing glance. Eventually, the tome landed on just what Sasha had always wanted...

It was a truth spell, in a way. It would make one’s inner, more honest self into their only self, in both mind and body. She could feel the words of the incantation worming their way into her mind, wiping away any and all want to resist or hold back. Finally, she would be free of her futile attempts to hide what she wanted, and what she wanted to be.

Sasha didn’t hesitate a moment, closing the book and focusing her power into the new spell. This time, instead of spilling out from her, she felt it wash over her body instead, causing her petite body to squirm and writhe as it tingled through her. As the final syllables of the spell tumbled out from her mouth, she felt it truly set in.

The tome tumbled out of her hands and onto the floor, completely forgotten by the moaning teen. Everything felt so good, so yummy, it made it impossible to care about something so difficult as a book. In fact, most things more complex than the throbbing need between her spread legs didn’t seem worth mustering her scattered thoughts for anymore, especially as her body began to change.

Expanding out from her chest, Sasha’s tits began to grow steadily. Her outfit shifted with them, shrinking and degrading until her shirt was little more than a partially transparent tube top. Reaching up, she kneaded her breasts, even as they ballooned outward, jiggling into her groping palms.

Accidentally scratching herself, she realized that even her fingernails had grown. They were bright pink, and just long enough that she’d have trouble teasing her little wet slit, let alone do anything close to productive. It made her smile all the more, which sent naughty little tingles through her thickening lips. Glossy and fat, they caught the eye immediately, which took attention from her dim gaze and blushing cheeks.

Even as her body was altered, Sasha’s room began to compensate for its owner’s new state of mind. Pink slowly spread on the walls, eventually filling the place until it looked like nothing more than a blown up dollhouse. Even the armoire was affected, filling with cheap, slutty outfits and lingerie.

Still squeezing her tits, watching in dumb wonder as they stretched her shirt to its limit, Sasha was caught off-guard as she felt something slide into her dripping wet slit. Pleasant surprise washed over her features as she discovered that the room was absolutely willing to take care of all her needs.

The dildo was thick and lengthy, glowing slightly as it hung in the air, pumping in and out of her. Vibrating softly at first, it began to buzz louder and louder, its intensity matching the speed at which it thrust into her. Bucking against the onslaught, Sasha cried out in lustful ecstasy, her voice high pitched and devoid of all but the most basic of intelligence.

Her long, blonde hair fell messily around her head as she rolled over and pushed her hips up, hoping that the room would take care of another of her hungers. She felt the toy press against her asshole immediately, sliding inside her with almost impossible ease. It wasn’t the magic of the room that let her take it so smoothly, but rather that her body was now made to be used in all ways.

Drool spilled from her mouth as she bit down on the pillow, loving the feeling of both of her holes being filled. She was only allowed a moment before she felt the gentle pressure of another cock against her lips. Slowly poking out from the pillow, another cock was forming, pushing into her well-cushioned mouth.

Her eyes rolled back as she began to suck on the cock in front of her. If anything, the feeling of having something thick and throbbing against her lips was more pleasurable than having her pussy filled from behind. Eagerly she lapped and sucked at it, both out of a single minded desire to serve and be used, and the need to make her own body feel better and better.

She slammed her ass back against the toys inside her, needing more than what they were giving. She wanted, needed, deserved to be used hard; used like the dumb little whore she had always been inside. Each thought of it, each compounding fantasy only served to fuel the spell and her room, altering her further.

Pictures began appearing on the walls, each one showcasing Sasha performing some degrading sex act, often with people from her past. They showed off her massive, irresistible tits, and her round, jiggling ass. They even showed off her newest addition, the poorly done tramp stamp that proudly proclaimed she was a “Cheap Slut” in wobbly, flowing script.

She could now clearly remember getting the tattoo... She had sucked off the man who gave it to her to convince him to do it. “Prove it,” he had said, and she had done just that, fucking both him and his girlfriend in every way they asked for the weekend. In the end, she got her tattoo, a few more notches on her belt, and the most arousingly humiliating walk of shame in her life....

The way everyone looked at her, staggering home exhausted after being a living fuck toy for two random strangers... it still made her wet, not that it took much for that anymore. Her family had been furious about the new tattoo, and their slut of a daughter. At least initially, anyway.

More pictures covered the walls, showing everything that she was more than willing to do, and a few things she loved to be forced into doing. She glanced them out of the corner of her eye in-between little bobs of her head, and they made the feeling of the three cocks inside her all the more enjoyable. Still, it wasn’t enough...

The toys slowly pulled away, scattering to the floor among countless others the room had created for its owner. They, like her, waited to be used to their fullest. Unlike them, though, Sasha knew exactly where to find what she needed.

Martin didn’t notice the clack of high heels making its way down the hall. Nor did he wake when his door opened, despite about a thousand and one alarm spells going off at once. It wasn’t until he felt the warm press of Sasha’s tits against his thighs, and her wet, open lips sliding down around his cock that his eyes fluttered open. That’s also when he began to smile.

* * *

The contract was long, and had a ton of really big words like “servitude” and “concubine”, but Sasha didn’t care. She was happy to sign it, once she could figure out which way to hold the pen. After altering herself, she was happy to do much of anything if it meant they would use her... anything to quench some of the aching need in her hot little holes.

Martin told her the first contract didn’t really work with their new relationship, whatever that meant. Still, she trusted him, he was so smart! He taught her all sorts of new ways she could make people feel good, and he even cast a whole bunch of new spells on her. Now, everyone treated Sasha just how she liked, and even the quickest trip to the corner store ended with her on all fours and eagerly taking in all the attention.

There had been some trouble though... Sasha had to talk to this really serious, but really pretty council lady, who had to make sure that Martin was being good to her. Sasha was sure she had said all the right things, because the council lady had let her lick her pussy, and Martin even said he was proud of her!

Now, crouching down nude on the floor, Sasha balanced Martin’s tome on her massive tits. Even though her body ached for use, she knew better than to move. She knew if she was good, he’d fuck her when he was done, and that was all the incentive she needed. Plus, she knew she didn’t want to goof around in front of his new apprentice.

The girl was super pretty, but kind of a nerd. Martin said she was really a slut like Sasha, but she was way too shy. Thankfully, Martin taught her a really good spell to make sure the girl could remember what she really was. He said he was under a contract and couldn’t cast it himself, but there was nothing stopping Sasha from doing it... He was so smart!