The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Builder Academy — Chapter 10

“You ready?”

I was nervous. It probably showed in the way I paced the hotel room, back and forth across the floor. My hands played with the edges of my polo, tugging and twisting the cloth. Then I stuffed them in my pockets. I felt a cold metal frame under my fingers. Smooth glass.

Lena sat primly on the arm of the couch, arms folded. She had slipped back into her sparkling black cocktail dress from the night before, and I forced myself not to remember following her and Natalie back to her room in the middle of the party. I had to focus.

Danielle leaned around my student to give me a disapproving look. “Hush, Mitch,” she ordered. “You’re going to make her anxious.” The darker-haired young woman knelt on the couch behind the blonde, rubbing her hand soothingly across Lena’s back.

I bobbed my head apologetically. “Sorry,” I muttered.

In spite of myself, I was amazed by Joseph Clayton’s technology. I had no idea how long it would last, or how deep the suggestions went. But after watching just one of Clayton’s subliminally-hypnotic video classes, and enjoying some powerful positive reinforcement, Danielle seemed to have been convinced that she should go along with our plans.

“Don’t worry, Mitch.” Lena’s sparkling smile brought me back to reality, but I could hear the edge of nervousness in her voice. “I’m ready…” The nervousness matched mine, and reminded me that I was the one with the easy job. I just had to watch.

I tried to smile back. “Sorry,” I said again. “I’m just… yeah. I want you to be okay.”

It was almost 7 o’clock, when Lena had told Harrison she would be arriving.

I want us to have a nice, long night together… she’d texted, along with a string of suggestive emojis. The girl had swiftly deleted the picture he’d sent in reply.

Really, though, what we wanted was for Lena and me to have much time as possible for her to execute our plan, for us to interrogate her “father,” and for us to come up with a plan for tomorrow.

Tomorrow… But I shut off that line of thinking before it could go anywhere. I had to focus. One problem at a time.

“Danielle,” I asked, circling around the coffee table and slumping onto the couch beside the lithe brunette. She was back in her work outfit, and I still loved the way the simple white blouse clung to her torso. But instead of letting my gaze linger on her, I drew both of our eyes to the laptop on the table in front of us. “You said you could get us into the security cameras?”

The young woman nodded, turning and letting her hand trail down Lena’s back before it dropped to the keyboard. Lena and I hadn’t had much to work with, so I was grateful that Danielle was in the habit of carrying a laptop and school supplies in her satchel. I wasn’t sure if she was studying or just recently graduated, but she seemed only a few years older than Lena, at most. The brunette tucked her hair back, then bent over the coffee table, fingers tapping away.

“The hotel is wired pretty much top to bottom,” she said as she pulled up a site with the Regent logo, then clicked through several screens to a Login page. “Cameras and audio in every room… If anyone asks, they say it’s for security, because of all the visiting celebrities and uber-wealthy businesspeople who stay here while they’re in the City. But most people don’t worry about it. Records are automatically wiped every 48 hours.”

I frowned. “And they give employees access?” That seemed irresponsible, to say the least. Dangerous, even.

Danielle laughed softly. “No.” She typed the login credentials, which showed up as little asterisks. “I had a fling with Andy, one of the hunky security guards, a month or two ago. We weren’t dating, really, just sex. Drinks a couple times. He logged in once, in front of me. Wanted to show off how much security clearance he had. Or something.” The dark-haired woman glanced up and tapped her temple with a finger. “I’ve got a photographic memory.”

I blinked. Impressive. I wanted to question what a young woman with such a sharp mind was doing working in a hotel gift shop, but I got distracted by what was on the laptop screen.

A quick Loading Bar….

“Bingo.” Danielle breathed. A simple interface had opened up, one that asked for the room number and password, again.

I nodded, a small flush of relief running through me. “And you can access everything from here?”

Danielle nodded.

Lena slid down onto the couch from the arm and leaned against Danielle’s other side. “Well done,” she said. “I’m glad to know you’ll be watching, and listening.” She gave me a look over the brunette’s head, as the other woman bent over the computer. “Makes me feel a bit more secure.”

I tried to look ready and reassuring. “Don’t worry,” I told her. “If anything goes wrong…” I hesitated, realizing I’d put my foot in my mouth. “Nothing will go wrong,” I finished lamely. “But we’ll be watching the whole time, just in case.”

The blonde rolled her eyes and laughed softly. “You definitely know how to make a girl feel safe and secure, Mitch.”

Her phone bzzed on the table, and she took a deep breath. “Time check?” She didn’t reach for the phone.

“6:57,” Danielle muttered, retyping the password she’d entered a moment ago. It had been almost half an hour since Lena texted Harrison to tell her that she was on her way.

“Alright,” my student said. I saw her swallow, nervously, and wanted to lean across to give her a reassuring hug.

We both stood.

“You ready?” I asked again.

The younger woman rolled her eyes, making a noise of mock exasperation. “I already told you, didn’t I?” But she seemed pleased that I’d asked.

I looked down at the computer.

And there he was, Harrison St. John, lounging back against the pillows on the massive bed in his hotel room.

“Crap,” I muttered. I almost hadn’t expected it to work, but the camera was well-positioned up in one corner of the ceiling and sharp enough to pick out the details of his plaid-patterned boxers. His ample stomach protruded over the elastic waistband, and the standard-issue fluffy white bathrobe was loosely draped around his body so it spread out on the bed underneath him. His hands rested on his stomach and his thumbs tapped lazily at the screen of a smart phone.

Bzzz.

Lena ignored the text, taking a deep breath and squaring her shoulders. Then, she tucked the phone into the front of her dress and nodded to herself. I could see her settling into character, letting the mask of Lena the snobby high-society bitch settle around her like armor. Her mouth grew a little harder, and curled a little in an I’m-better-than-you-and-I-know-it smirk. Her eyes sparkled with flinty self-satisfaction.

It was almost uncanny.

I circled the table, suddenly wary. “Here,” I told her. I held out the LucidSpecs. “You’re going to need these.”

Lena raised an elegant eyebrow at me. “Well thank you so much for the vote of confidence, Professor.” The way she said the title struck me. It was entirely different, devoid of any affection and dripping with a reminder that as far as she was concerned “professor” and “servant” were in the same category of profession.

I resisted the instinctive urge to scowl and respond as she took the glasses. This is what she needs to do, I thought. This is the plan. She’s just getting into the role.

“Of course,” I said, and walked the stunning young woman to the front door.

We stopped in front of it and looked at each other.

“Kiss for luck?” she asked, and through the icy façade I caught the slightest glimmer of worry. Would her past conditioning overpower her? Would Harrison fall under the spell of the videos, like Danielle had? Or would everything go terribly wrong?

I kissed her cheek softly, and felt her tremble slightly under my touch. But I didn’t pull away just yet. “You’re mine.” I murmured it softly in her ear, like a good luck charm, and then leaned back. I nodded, opening the door and waving

Without looking back, Lena crossed to the door across the hall, raised one small hand, and knocked.

It’s showtime, I thought, and I hoped that the scene I was about to watch would have a happy ending.

* * *

Danielle, Lena and I weren’t in our suite from last night. Not anymore. We were up on the 16th floor, right across the hall from a plain-looking hotel door that hid an opulent suite of rooms. Danielle had managed to convince one of her friends in housekeeping to let us in up here, after we figured that it was safer for Lena’s backup to be as close as possible.

The other woman, middle-aged and with a motherly air, had given us all a look, rolled her eyes indulgently, and then smirked. “Have fun, kids,” she’d muttered, before slipping Danielle a keycard and pushing her cleaning cart away down the hallway. I wished what we had planned was as enjoyable and diverting as she had assumed. But we’d spent the whole afternoon fucking and now it was time to work.

I strode back into the living room, sliding down onto the couch beside Danielle and glancing over at the brunette. “Are we ready?” I asked.

The young woman nodded, eyes on the screen. She swiped at the trackpad, moving the mouse over several options. “Yeah,” she answered, not looking away. “Just trying to remember how to switch cameras. He’s about to go into the other room.”

Looking at the screen, I could see Harrison St. John had rolled up off the bed and was belting his robe hurriedly around himself. His mouth moved, calling to Lena at the front door, but I didn’t hear anything.

“Audio?” I asked.

“Working on it.” Danielle clicked, and the image on screen abruptly switched.

Now, we were looking into a living room remarkably similar to ours except for a slight rearrangement of the furniture. The camera was evidently placed above the front door, so we could see Harrison coming from the bedroom door on the right hand side, turning, and walking toward us. He came closer, tucking his phone into one pocket and running his other hand through his short hair.

From this angle, I could see he was starting to go bald on top. It gave me a slight glow of satisfaction.

Another click.

“—es yes I’m coming, darling!” Harrison’s voice was a little tinny over the laptop’s speakers, but surprisingly clear. They must have had some powerful microphones hidden in the hotel room across the hall. The man walked underneath the camera, into a blind spot, in fact, and then we could hear the quiet click of a turning lock. “Lena! Darling!”

The man sounded entirely different than he had last night, drunk and horny and demanding, barging into Lena’s dorm room at the Academy. He was back to his usual self, pleasantly jovial with a slight air of easygoing compliance.

“Harrison.” Lena’s voice carried over the microphone as well. “I do apologize if I’ve kept you waiting too long. But, then, I’m sure you weren’t doing anything important.” Her tone was haughty and entirely unapologetic, and I almost wanted to cringe as a slight and unwelcome feeling of sympathy jolted through me on behalf of the other man.

I could clearly remember being on the other side of that tone in my classroom.

“No, no…” he hurried to tell her, following the young woman as she walked in.

Danielle and I saw Lena’s shoulder-length blonde hair, then her bare back and then the rest of her sashay across the screen into the living room across the corridor.

“What do you think?” Harrison’s voice was obsequious and hopeful. “Nice, isn’t it?”

“Hmm…” Lena walked around the couch and did a quick turnaround.

I saw her eyes darting around the room and I realized she was looking for the camera. Careful… I thought. We didn’t want Harrison getting suspicious.

But, luckily, the man was too busy playing his role as the doting father figure. “I wanted us to be someplace nice, for our first evening together,” he said. He had re-entered the frame and was rubbing his hands together slowly. I couldn’t tell if he was nervous or anticipatory. “Would you like anything?” he gestured. “We have wine at the bar. I can have cocktails sent up. Or dinner, if you’d like to eat before…?” The man trailed off, and I could tell it was because the Cro-Magnon in his brain had finally registered the presence of the gorgeous ice goddess who had entered his living room.

She was watching him coolly as he fumbled for words. “I’m fine, thank you.”

“Are you sure?” He moved left across the screen, toward the small kitchen.

Lena shrugged, waving her hand in a world-weary kind of way. The sequined dress was shimmery in the warmly lit room. “A glass of wine, then.” Behind her, the dying rays of sunlight filtered through large windows.

The image on the screen changed as Danielle clicked the trackpad and cycled through several cameras, trying to get a view of the kitchen.

We refocused with a camera behind Lena, across from the couch. The camera seemed to have been nestled above the floor-to-ceiling curtains, and several ruffles of cloth bounded the bottom of the frame. We could see across the room now, to where Harrison had picked up a corkscrew and was carefully opening a bottle of wine.

As he turned his wrist, twisting the screw into the cork, he spoke in a worried tone. “I wanted… ahem.” He focused for a moment on the cork, though I could tell he was stalling. There must have been another powerful microphone in the kitchen somewhere, because I could hear the soft squeak of the cork in the neck of the bottle. “I wanted to apologize for last night, my darling.”

“Last night?” Lena feigned ignorance, walking toward the kitchen. She leaned up against the other side of the bar that separated the small, tiled cooking area from the living room, on her elbows. The slinky dress fell around her body, hugging the long lines of her legs and the curve of her hips.

“Well, erm, yes.” Harrison struggled with the cork, then came free with a satisfying pop. He pulled several nearby glasses closer. “I was quite… well, I’m not too proud to say I was drunk. And quite drunk, in fact, if truth be told. And I know that I was quite demanding of my little girl.”

He poured. The wine was dark red, glug glug glugging from the bottle and splashing into the glass. Then, the other. The glasses were quite full. He reached for one of the stems.

Lena reached across the counter before he could hand it to her, her fingers wrapping around his. She leaned forward. Her voice was different, high and breathy, as it came to us through the speakers.

“But Daddy, I was just serving you like any good little girl should…”

I shouldn’t have felt a surge of blood shoot straight between my legs at the words, but I could feel my shaft starting to swell. The camera was good enough that I could see Harrison swallow nervously, obviously uncertain if she was toying with him. I wondered when the cave man half of his brain would win out and take control, horny and demanding and wanting nothing more than her body for his service. I worried that if Lena got him worked up and he tried to trigger her, she would be forced into an impossible situation.

I felt my body tensing up, like I wanted to jump through the screen to her rescue.

But, it seemed, she knew Harrison better than I did. Maybe he needed to work himself into the mood. Because instead of responding with more flirtation, or with her trigger phrase, he blushed and fumbled with the glasses, coughing uncomfortably and lifting one of them her way.

Lena took it with a soft sigh of gratitude, then entirely turned her back on the man to lean back against the bar. “I have something to show you,” she said. Her voice was normal again, and I could tell her push and pull was having the desired effect on Harrison St. John. I realized, now, what she’d done. She’d gotten the man off balance, and now she was in control as he searched for equilibrium.

“Yes?” he asked eagerly. He took the second glass of wine and carried it around the counter. He glanced between her and the couch, then took the safer route. He walked to the sofa, settled back against the cushions and then spoke again. “What is it?” He tossed a glance over his shoulder, watching as Lena raised her glass to her sculpted lips.

“Mmm,” she said, nodding and sipping at the wine. She made the act of drinking look elegant, classy and cold, all at the same time. “Do you have a laptop?”

Watching from the couch-facing camera over the windows, I could see the tail-end of Harrison’s confused expression as he half-turned towards the young blonde again. “Yes, for work… Why?”

“Good,” Lena nodded. “Be a dear and bring it out here for us.”

Harrison hesitated. I could see the gears turning in his mind. But he stood obediently, white robe swishing around his bare calves as he walked to his bedroom. The instant that he was gone, Lena reached across the bar and quietly poured almost all of her wine down the sink.

Then, slowly, she moved across to the couch, slipping gracefully down with her back against one arm and managing to adopt an air of relaxation and grace even though I could only imagine how nervous she must be. My own heart was pounding in my chest, and I knew that every minute we were getting closer to either success or disaster.

“Harrison?” Lena called. “What’s taking you so long?”

I frowned. “Check the bedroom?”

Nothing.

I turned. “Danielle, can you switch us back to the bedroom camera?”

The brunette was furrowing her brows, staring at the screen. “Hmm… Ahem, oh, yes.” She blinked several times, and cycled to the correct camera.

“Thank you.” I hoped my voice hadn’t been too harsh, but I was on edge.

“Mmm.”

But I didn’t have time to worry about it because I was watching Harrison as he moved quickly to pull a laptop bag from inside his suitcase. It had been underneath a layer of folded clothes, and I got the idea that Harrison hadn’t been planning on doing much work here tonight.

“Coming, darling!” the man called. He had set his wine on the bedside table and took a hasty gulp before he unzipped the bag. Squaring his shoulders and tugging at the belt of his robe, the man scooped up the big silver laptop.

“And… Back to the living room.” I felt like a director on set, commanding my crew as Danielle switched cameras and we were once again watching Lena on the couch.

The blonde had slipped off her shoes and curled her feet up underneath her. The sunset light, coming through the windows, gave the living room a warm, comforting air. For a moment, I could almost imagine I was just watching a young woman at her father’s hotel room, preparing to show him a project she’d been working on at school while he visited for family weekend. Except for the way Lena’s fingers stroked at the wine glass suggestively, and her eyes heated up when Harrison sat on the couch beside her.

Through the speakers came the soft clink of the man’s wine glass settling on the low, glass-topped coffee table in front of them. Then the slightly louder clunk of his laptop. He flipped it open with one hand, not looking at it, his eyes roaming over Lena’s figure while his hand settled on the back of the couch near hers.

I felt a flicker of something in my chest as his fingers slowly reached out and brushed across hers. Protectiveness… I thought. But no… Jealousy? It couldn’t be. I brushed the thought aside and focused on the matter at hand.

Lena’s eyes slid closed, lashes fluttering. She raised the nearly-empty glass of wine to her lips again. She drained it, and I saw Harrison’s expression turn surprised as she lowered it with a gentle sigh.

“More wine?” The man’s round face was uncertain. “That was… well, I wouldn’t judge you, darling, but… that was quick.”

The blonde’s green eyes slid open again, fixing on his face. “I’m just getting in the mood, Daddy.” And there it was again, the breathy falsetto that oozed an intoxicating blend of innocence and promise.

I could see Harrison’s cheeks flush, and felt my own body respond. Between my legs, my cock pulsed. I let out a soft sigh that was almost a groan. The emotions battled it out in my body, most of me knowing I needed to stay calm and collected while a sliver of my primal nature just wanted to pounce on the gorgeous woman on the screen and make her mine.

You’re mine.

“I… ahem, yes. Well, what was it you wanted to show me?” Harrison nodded over at the open laptop without looking away from Lena’s face.

“Hmm…” Lena scooted her feet out from under her and bent forward over the laptop. “I’ll just let it speak for itself.”

Down the front of her dress I could see the promising shadow of her cleavage, and I watched as Harrison took a peek. From our angle, Danielle and I couldn’t see what was happening on the laptop screen, but Lena’s fingers tap-tap-tapped away. A second later she glanced up at Harrison.

The man glanced away immediately, trying to pretend he hadn’t been checking her out.

“Don’t worry, Daddy…” Lena’s hand left the keyboard and slid up the thick robe that draped across his thigh. Her hair draped down across her face as she bent her head and leaned towards the man, her lips brushing across his shoulder. Her fingers were delicate.

I watched them as they slipped up, over Harrison’s belt and then—

“Ah! Here we are.”

The man’s face, which had been rigidly set in an expression somewhere between surprise and excitement, turned into a frown of confusion as the young woman pulled her hand out of the pocket of his robe, pulling free a tangled pair of white earbuds.

I recognized now. Lena was still acting. It was just how she’d been trained to act, really. How she’d been conditioned. Flirting, teasing, building up Harrison St. John to a fever pitch. He would have been suspicious, otherwise. And, if all she’d done was her usually ice queen routine, he might have been tempted to trigger her sooner. As it was, I’ll bet the man was actually getting into it. Maybe even wondering if he’d done so well last night that he didn’t need to trigger her to get what he wanted.

“Here. Let me do this for you.” The blonde’s slim fingers were untangling the earbuds and then trailing up his cheek, slipping them into his ears. First one, then the other. Her face was close to Harrison’s but when the man leaned forward to kiss her she turned her head shyly and it landed on her cheek. “Daddy…” she teased. “Be patient.”

The man shifted side to side on the cushions, sighing softly. The laptop covered the camera’s view of the man’s crotch but I recognized that movement. Harrison St. John was getting more and more turned on. I would have bet that he was sporting a sizable tent in the front of his robe.

“What is this, darling?” The older man was looking at the screen now as Lena pulled back and plugged the trailing wire into the headphone… jack. “One of your… classes?” He looked away, into her face. “I can think of something I’d much rather be doing than— Oh…”

Lena’s fingers were stroking his jaw and slowly guiding his face back towards the screen as she clambered up onto the couch beside him. “Don’t worry, Daddy…” she murmured, her fingers slipping up his cheeks and massaging his temples. “Please let me show you.” The cocktail dress bunched up as she slipped one leg over the back of the couch and then the other, sliding over the back and then leaning over behind her false father. Her hands massaged his scalp, down his neck, his shoulders. I could imagine her breath, hot and teasing, on his skin.

“Ohwow…” Harrison St. John’s body slumped a little lower in his seat as her fingers prodded and pressed at his tense muscles.

“Good,” Lena agreed soothingly. “Just press Play now.”

“Okay…”

The man reached forward, obviously not wanting to leave the reach of Lena’s massaging fingers, and his hand fell on the keyboard.

Yes! I felt a surge of victory rush through me, and I wanted to pump my fist. From the way Harrison’s eyes widened slightly, I could tell that the video was playing, and when I twitched my focus up the screen to Lena’s face I could see that her own eyes were squeezed shut. Smart.

I hadn’t realized I’d had my hand lifted, fist clenched with nervous tension, but now I let it drop to my side. It landed on Danielle’s thigh, and I let my thumb brush in a small sweep across her smooth skin. I glanced over.

All we have to do now is wait, I thought. And hope that it works on Harrison as well as it did on Danielle…

The woman’s face was intent on the screen, her lips parted and her brow furrowed in an intense focus. Since Lena had worn the cocktail dress again, and Danielle had slipped on whatever was handy, the brunette was actually wearing the skirt I’d purchased for Lena earlier in the afternoon. Her blouse rose and fell rapidly with quick breaths.

I frowned, slightly. “Danielle…” I murmured. “Are you alright?”

“I’m…” Danielle glanced over, then away. She blinked, slowly, looked down at my hand on her thigh and then shook her head like she was brushing away a stray thought. She pushed herself to her feet with a reassuring smile. “I’m going to go get a glass of water.”

I nodded and glanced back at the video.

Harrison’s attention seemed fixated on the screen of his laptop. But if he managed to break free from its control… I needed to be ready. My own breath was coming quicker now. Even though we’d used the same video on Danielle three or four hours ago to great effect, I still felt the doubts running through my—

“What… what’s going on?”

My head snapped sideways so fast that if I’d been wearing my LucidSpecs they would have flown right off.

Danielle was standing in the kitchen, a glass of water in one hand, staring across the counter at me with a mingled look of confusion and suspicion. Her voice was different, somehow. It was like her accent had changed, though she didn’t have one. Her voice was lower, more assertive, with a mellow undercurrent of… Something. Determination, maybe? It seemed to say she would get to the bottom of it. Whatever it was.

“Danielle?” I rose to my feet, my fingers flexing anxiously. Oh no… I thought. Oh crap.

The young woman blinked, tossed her hair back from her face. She seemed to consider me for a moment, like she was wondering whether to tell me something.

I knew what was going on. Just watching one Academy video hadn’t been enough. Danielle’s subconscious was bucking against our control. We were losing her.

What the lovely young woman said, though, brought that train of thought to an abrupt and jarring halt. “You’re not talking to Danielle right now. This is Raven.” She glanced around the hotel room. “Are we here to fuck, or what?”

I froze, my brain overloading as I tried to handle all the variables being lobbed my way at once. My voice was wooden. “What?” Raven? Who the hell is Raven?

The brunette shifted her weight, looked at the glass in her hand, slowly set it down on the marble countertop. Clink. “You met Danielle earlier?” She asked it quietly, though she obviously already knew the answer.

“Um…”

“Shit,” she swore softly. She sucked an exasperated breath in through her teeth. “And it seems from your reaction that I didn’t bring you up here to an abandoned hotel room to fuck…” Her dark eyes slid down my body and back up, and I could tell she’d just mentally undressed me.

It was a strange feeling. I knew I was looking at Danielle, had been interacting with her all afternoon. But she seemed different, somehow. The way she held herself had changed, ever so slightly. And the voice, too. And, of course, there were the crazy things she was saying.

I shot a glance at the screen. Harrison was still staring at the laptop. Lena was still gently stroking his hair, rubbing his shoulders, helping him to relax into whatever he was seeing. Ten minutes, more or less. That was the length of the video. I just had to keep this situation under control until then. Then Lena and I could figure out what was going on.

I don’t know when I’d gotten to my feet, but I was standing now. I wanted to walk across the room to the brunette, but I didn’t know how she’d respond. I still couldn’t tell if this was some strange reaction to the hypnosis. Or something else… I thought. But if it was something else, I had no idea what it could be.

Danielle narrowed her eyes, obviously also uncertain. Her glance twitched to the computer on the table in front of us and then back up to me. “Who are you?” she asked. “And what the hell is going on?”

* * *

I shook my head, spreading my hands helplessly. Ten minutes, I thought. That was the length of the video Lena was playing for Harrison. I just need to stall Danielle for ten minutes. Then, Lena would be done with the man and she could help me handle this situation.

Slowly, I took a step forward. I knew I couldn’t wait for Lena. I didn’t have that kind of time. I needed to solve this problem myself. Quickly. “Raven?”

The woman’s face twisted into a confused expression as I said the name. It was unfamiliar to me, but by the way she responded it was obviously… well, hers. I ignored the fact that that didn’t make any sense.

“What?” Her voice was uncertain.

“You did bring me here… Don’t you remember?” The lie was easy. I just took what she’d said, what she’d assumed was the truth, and returned it to her. It was almost mathematical. I took her truth into my mind, reflected it to the other side of the axis of truth, and projected it back.

Danielle shook her head slightly, blinking several times. One hand pressed down on the counter, another against her forehead. “I…”

I walked closer, slowly. My body was thrumming. Part of it was the left over arousal from watching Lena seduce and tease Harrison. Part of it was the gorgeous woman in front of me, her full lips parted in panting gasps and those dark eyes staring into my face with a burning intensity. But, I must admit, a lot of it was the lie. Not the lie itself. The power that it gave me, to alter the reality of the woman in front of me. With a few simple words. Just to add a truth to her experience. Or take it away.

And I should have been worried or frightened by that feeling. But I wasn’t. Because I had a job to do. I had to contain whatever was happening, before the woman in front of me did something that might put Lena in danger.

“We came here together.” I slipped around the counter toward Danielle, and she was staring at me now with wide eyes. Her fingers twitched. I didn’t know how I knew what I needed to say. Maybe a primal calculation that I couldn’t understand. But I did know. And I said it. “Because we wanted to fuck.”

Then, she was kissing me.

I was caught off guard. Her hands were on my shirt front, fingers tightening around the cloth as her hips ground forward against the bulge in my pants. Her lips were hot and her tongue slipped between them, probing into my mouth. But I wasn’t about to overthink it. Instead, I was going to do whatever it took to keep this woman distracted.

My hands were on her hips. Then they slid around, cupped her ass and squeezed. Her ass was bouncy and pliant under my fingers.

Danielle moaned into my mouth, grinding her body up against mine. And then her hands slipped down the front of my polo, over my belt, pressed down around the bulge and stroked. She wanted me. It was a desperate, wanton need that I could practically taste in her kisses.

And she was going to get me.

“Don’t move.” Her voice was a husky, sexy order as she pulled back, pushing me up against the counter.

My hands fell to my sides, gripping the smooth countertop with white knuckles. “What do you m—?” I started to ask, but then she was sliding to her knees and the question died on my lips.

Her fingers undid my buckle. Clink. My zipper was pulled away. Zippp. And then my slacks and boxers were down around my knees and my rigid manhood was swaying free, just inches from her pouting lips and bright, sex-glazed eyes. One thing I could already tell. Raven wasn’t like Danielle. Danielle was cheerful and bright and submissive. Raven, though, was fierce and smoldering and dominant. Her chocolate eyes stared up into mine as she leaned forward, her breath hot on the head of my cock. Then, with a moan, her lips were wrapped around it and she was sliding forward, my shaft slipping into her mouth.

“Fuckkk…” I groaned. I couldn’t look away. There was something magnetic about her eyes, about the way she never looked away as my length slipped into her throat and she shuddered with pleasure.

She bobbed her head, tongue bathing my length. Her hot, wet mouth was perfect on my manhood, heating me up from the inside out. Her eyes bored into mine, smoky and seductive as her cheeks hollowed. I could feel myself growing harder between her lips, my shaft pulsing with need as my entire body responded. I could feel blood pounding in my temples, but most of it was rushing south, my brain dulling until there was only one thing on my mind.

Lena and Harrison St. John were far away, distant troubles. Kneeling before me was the only thing that mattered. A gorgeous babe, willing and waiting. Raven… My fingers cupped her cheeks and eased Raven’s mouth off the head of my shaft with a soft pop.

She stared up at me, fluttering her lashes, her lips parted in a seductive O. She didn’t say anything, just panted, tits heaving.

I growled. “Up.” And then I bent, lifting her to her feet as she moaned with desire. My muscles flexed and I was lifting her into the air, swiveling and depositing her on the counter.

“Mmm… Yes please…” Raven hiked up her skirt, spreading her legs for me. No panties, her glistening snatch radiating heat like an oven as I stepped out of my slacks and kicked them sliding across the tiled section of the floor. The brunette leaned away, arching her back and offering up her tits for my appraisal.

One hand gripped my cock by the base as I lined up with her pussy and the other hand slid up under her blouse, firmly massaging one bouncy breast. I could feel her nipple, hard against my palm, and squeezed it between two of my fingers.

“Ohmygawdyesss…” The groan rolled off her tongue, and then her eyes captured mine once again. “Fuck me.” The order sounded like a honeyed invitation.

I grunted as I thrust, her tight inner tunnel gripping and squeezing my entire length as I buried myself to the hilt.

“Yesss!”

Her head fell back, dark waves of hair cascading around her neck and face. Her eyes rolled up, her body shaking as the first stroke was enough to send her over the edge. One of my hands was braced on the marble counter and one of hers fastened around that wrist, squeezing tight as wave after wave of electric pleasure washed over her.

The ecstasy was practically infectious. I could feel her body begging me for more, and I obliged. I thrust. Pulled back. Thrust again. My muscles tight as I gripped Raven by one hip and watched her body writhe on my rigid pole.

“More… Please! Fuck me harderrr!” Her voice was a breathless, wanton sound, gasoline poured on the fire of my own need.

I fucked her harder.

With another grunt I slid one arm fully around her slim waist and lifted her into the air like she weighed nothing, striding across the floor with my length still half-buried in her body. Then, Raven crying out with surprise, I threw her down across the couch on her back. Her body bounced, eyes wide as she stared up at me.

“On your hands and knees,” I ordered. My voice was thick with lust, almost unrecognizable.

She tossed her head, hair falling across the cushions. “Is that how you want to take me?” she purred, one hand stroking up her stomach. She kneaded one breast, biting her lower lip. Her eyes flashed, dangerously hot and sharp. Like she wanted me to fight her, to take ownership over her. “From behind? Like a bitch in heat? And what if I say—?”

I didn’t have the patience. I growled and bent over her, my hand gripping her hip and then my body tensing as I flipped her over onto her stomach.

“Ohhh…” Her moan was desperate as she shoved herself up and I knelt behind her, one hand coming down in a ringing smack across a bouncy hemisphere of ass. She shivered, throwing her tumbling hair to one side as she looked over her shoulder at me. “Well…?”

The question drifted into a cry of pleasure when I slid into her body without hesitation, bottoming out and feeling the head of my cock massage her deepest walls. I was going even deeper from this angle, and Raven pushed back against me. Her ass bounced against my pelvis as I pistoned inside her over and over, her body rippling with ecstasy.

I was feeling a bliss of my own, my body radiating heat as shock after shock of hot, thick pleasure radiated out from my core. My toes curled, my fingertips tensing against her smooth skin.

“Harder!” she begged. “I want you to cum so hard for me, sir… I want you to fill me up with your hot, sticky seed…”

Ohshit… My brain blanked out as I came, her words slamming into the pleasure sensors of my brain and jamming down without restraint. I slid inside her body and let loose, my cock spasming and shooting rope after rope of spunk across her inner walls. My balls ached, my abs sore from being so tight. I groaned as her body clenched my cock and squeezed, milking every drop of my essence.

“Yesss…” Her moan slid into my brain and filled me with a peaceful satisfaction. “Ohfuckyesss…”

My body sagged, the fierce, fast, hard sex hitting my muscles and leaving them sore and satisfied. Like we’d just done an intense couple’s workout. Fuck… The satisfied thought drifted across my brain as I pulled slowly back, my body singing with the final chords of tension.

Then, the beautiful brunette sagged beneath me and I slipped down beside her, my arm circling around her body and pulling her body into mine. I didn’t realize that I’d shoved several of the pillows aside, but one of them was now under my head and I rested back against it.

There was a moment of silence.

“Mitch?”

It was Danielle’s voice. I wasn’t sure how I knew, but it was. Just with the one word, her tone and rhythm were back to normal. “Danielle?” I asked.

“Yeah…” She let her head fall back against my chest. I felt her slim body sigh, the kind of long sigh where you know you have a lot of explaining to do and don’t know where to start.

I had no idea if the hypnotic conditioning from the Academy video was still working, but she hadn’t freaked out about fucking me. So I had to assume that it was. “Are you alright?” I shifted slightly, my fingers cupping her hip.

“Yeah…”

I knew it had been almost ten minutes. That our crazy whirlwind sex had been fast and furious and Lena would be wondering what was going on. Where we were. But I couldn’t not ask. “What just happened? Who’s Raven?”

Danielle took in a deep breath and held it for a moment. She turned on the couch, then, wriggling around so she could turn and face me. Her body was soft against mine.

I could see the conflict behind her eyes.

She blew it out in a sigh. “I… I don’t know.”

I didn’t say anything. She knew it as well as I did. She had nearly sent everything into a crazy tailspin. There had to be some sort of explanation.

“Alright,” she muttered. She nodded slightly, like we’d had a silent discussion and I’d convinced her. “Alright…” A breath. Then, a soft, uncertain chuckle that made her shoulders shiver under my f0rearms. “Here’s my best guess.” Her dark eyes were worried when they met mine. Like she was going to say something bad. “You broke my mind.”

I froze. What…? But I couldn’t have responded if I wanted to. The words were flooding out of her, now.

“I could feel it, when you and Lena and I were… when we were together all afternoon. It was intense. And crazy. And it was almost surreal. Whatever you did to me, it fuzzed everything. Made it seem okay. But as I came down from the high the only way my mind was able to rationalize it was to break off a part of itself and wall it off. Its own little micro-Danielle, a part of me that didn’t think it was crazy for me to go crazy with two people I’d just met. Only that part wasn’t really… me. So it became Raven.”

So Danielle’s conditioning… Because she only received a tiny amount of hypnosis her mind was only able to temporarily normalize the events. And then the normalizing effect faded away… I blew out a breath. I didn’t have the time or psychological know how to figure this out. The best I could do was mitigate the damage. It sounded like this Raven persona had been triggered, somehow. Like Raven was her mind’s way to justify everything she was doing.

“What brought Raven out?”

Danielle’s lashes fluttered as she glanced up into my face. She frowned, concentrating. ““You touching me, I think…” She paused, and I could see her replaying events in her mind. “On the couch. You touched me after we watched Lena and Mr. St. John. And some part of me said, What? Why? And then the other part of me, the Raven part, said, Yes, more. I walked over to the kitchen to try and focus but I could already feel myself losing control. Like Raven was taking over, to stop me from worrying about what was happening. And she was so focused, so single minded… She just swept over everything until all of my inhibitions were gone, all of the rest of my personality except for my desire to fuck.”

I couldn’t help it. My body felt a surge of heat at the word fuck as it slipped between those soft lips. But I couldn’t let myself be distracted. Focus. “And now? How do you feel now?”

The woman took a deep breath. “Calmer, I think. Like things aren’t so crazy. Like it was okay… what we just did.”

Huh. If Danielle was okay with what we’d done it probably meant that the conditioning Lena and I gave her this afternoon was still in place. At least, some of it. But, like I’d already realized, I didn’t know enough about psychology to untangle this crazy skein. I was a mathematics guy. Numbers were never this confusing. “So…” I hesitated. “Are you still okay helping Lena and me?”

Danielle glanced up nervously.

I held my breath. My heart thumped in my ears. Danielle was biting her lower lip, and it was distractingly cute.

“Yes,” the young woman murmured. “I don’t understand all of what’s happening, but I can tell that you two are doing something important. And that you’re doing your best to protect her. And I’ve…” She shrugged and looked away. “I didn’t ever have someone to protect me,” she said. “It’s good that she has you.”

I honestly couldn’t tell if Danielle was hypnotized right now or not, but she seemed to be on board. For now, I’d have to trust in appearances. “Alright,” I said with a nod that hopefully looked more confident than it felt. I pushed myself up onto my elbow. “Then we need to get dressed.”

I stared at the screen of the laptop, ignored for the past dozen minutes on the coffee table. “Because it looks like Lena is waiting for us.”

* * *

Lena’s expression turned from worried to shocked when she threw open the door to Harrison St. John’s hotel room. She was still wearing the LucidSpecs, and looked from my undone fly to Danielle’s obviously tousled hair and opened her mouth to indignantly ask what had happened.

I shook my head. “No time. Let us inside. Let’s deal with Harrison, first.”

Lena frowned, but nodded in agreement. “Right.”

We hustled in, trying not to be too loud. Over the back of the couch, I could see the back of Harrison’s head. Beyond him, I could see the corner of the laptop and a video playing on the screen. I stopped, turning so that neither me nor the two girls could see the computer. I didn’t want any of us accidentally being dragged into the swirling pattern of hypnotic lights. All of us had already been exposed. That probably made us even more susceptible.

I blew out a long sigh, then looked at Lena. “Okay,” I said. “First, I’m so, so glad you’re alright. You did amazing.”

The blonde’s uncertain frown eased somewhat as she nodded, and I could see a bit of the tension ease from her shoulders. She had done amazing. She’d tricked Harrison and gotten him right where we wanted him.

“Second,” I continued. “What’s going on now? That’s not still the first video, is it?”

Lena shook her head. “I didn’t know what to do,” she said, gesturing at the man. “You two didn’t show up, but I didn’t want to leave him alone. So I just pressed play on the next video in the series.”

“Good thinking.” I chewed my lip thoughtfully. “I don’t think it’s necessarily a good idea to interrupt him halfway through. So I guess…” I glanced at Danielle. “While we wait we can try to explain what happened over on our side of things.”

My student looked back and forth between us. “Yes,” she agreed. Her tone was neutral. “That sounds like a very good idea.”

* * *

“Alright, then,” Lena said. She adjusted the glasses, and I found the unconscious tic surprisingly hot. Lena really did pull off the sexy librarian look.

“Do you have any idea what might have happened?” I asked. “Have you felt or experienced anything like that after watching the videos?”

The blonde frowned slightly, brushing her hair back behind one ear. “I don’t know.” She glanced apologetically at Danielle. “I’m sorry… But I think for now we just have to assume that your first theory is best. That your psyche created this Raven persona to shield you from the repercussions of doing something that would usually be entirely unlike you.” She shrugged. “It’s your mind. You probably have the best intuitive understanding of what’s going on.”

The brunette nodded. She was still calm, but her hands were wound together in her lap and I could tell she was squeezing them tightly. “So…” She blew out a breath. “I now need to be careful about getting overwhelmed and-or being touched in a sexual way, because it might trigger my brain to overrun my normal personality with the personality a desperate, horny nymphomaniac.”

I felt a twist of guilt in my gut.

Lena obviously felt the same way. She reached out and gently touched Danielle’s clenched hands. “I’m so sorry…” She glanced over at me with a meaningful look, and I echoed her statement.

“So am I, of course…” I scowled at myself. I had been trying to solve the problem instead of giving Danielle what she probably needed most right now. Support.

Danielle nodded. “I appreciate it,” she murmured. But then she shook her head and unclenched her hands. She pushed her hair back from her face, squaring her shoulders. “But right now I know what needs to happen.” She gestured at the man sitting on the couch. “I need to help you interrogate him. Because, whether I like it or not, I’m in this now. If I want to figure out what exactly happened to me…”

She trailed off, but I nodded. Danielle was right. Now, it seemed, the only way out for the gorgeous brunette was through. “Then let’s do this.”

Lena turned to me and reached for the frame of the LucidSpecs, but I forestalled her with a shake of my head.

“Probably best if you question him,” I told her. I was sensitive now. More cautious. “We don’t want to jar him by having someone new show up in his hotel room. We need him to stay calm and under the influence of Clayton’s videos.”

Lena hesitated, then slowly nodded. “Okay,” she agreed. She wet her lips, then nodded again, this time to herself. “Okay.”

So with Danielle and I watching from off to one side, she sidled in front of the couch and sat back on the coffee table. She gently closed the laptop with one hand, and then reached out and pulled the earbuds from his ears. “Harrison,” she said quietly, gently. “You can hear me, can’t you?”

The man blinked, slowly. Then, his head turned ever so slightly as he readjusted his focus onto her. “Yes…”

“Good…” Lena paused, shot me a glance. Then, her mouth setting itself into a firm line, she said, “Now, you’re going to tell me exactly how you came to know Principal Joseph Clayton of the Brighton Barnsworth Academy. Tell me everything…”

* * *

“I met a man…” Harrison St. John’s voice was toneless, his eyes flat.

When Lena or Danielle got that look there was still something there that grabbed me by the core and revved my arousal. With Harrison, there was nothing. No burning ember of desire in his gaze. Just blank, empty obedience. “A sheikh. We ran in the same circles, the same parties and society events, and every night he would appear with another woman on his arm.” Now a faint glimmer of something flickered in his eyes. “Always gorgeous. Always doting on him. Always, it was obvious, just waiting to get him alone so they could do all sorts of things to him, and let him do whatever he wanted with them…”

My brow creased as I listened, but I didn’t want to interrupt. Where is this going?

“I assumed what I usually do. That they loved him for his wealth and his foreign charm. Maybe he had a harem, of sorts. Maybe they were just paid for their company. But that changed when we met one night and we were both quite drunk. It was just the two of us, and we were having a ball. Well, the two of us and his companion. An absolutely ravishing…” Harrison trailed off for a moment.

I saw Lena bending forward, a concerned frown touching the corner of her mouth. Was the conditioning slipping? Was it happening again? But no… I relaxed as he continued. The man had just gotten lost in the memory of a beautiful woman.

“Well, my new friend offered to share her with me, to take us both back to his penthouse and let me do whatever I wished with her. That was the kind of man he was, I suppose. I think he wished to flaunt his power. I was stunned, of course. But even more stunned more by her response.” Harrison’s breath grew heavier, and his face flushed darker. “She barely hesitated. Before he even ordered her, she was… touching me. She was all over me. We were in a VIP room at a high-end club, so there was no one else around, and her hands were under my shirt and down my pants…”

A quick glance at Lena, and I could see that my student was frowning slightly. I could assume Danielle felt the same. “Skip to the end,” I ordered without thinking. The girls didn’t need to hear this.

But the man simply nodded his round head, not questioning the voice that came from outside his vision. “We went back to his penthouse. I assumed by now that she was paid, an escort, and since she was being paid anyway… I did as my new friend suggested, whatever I wanted with her…” He paused again, the memory obviously playing across the cinema screen of his imagination. But before I could hustle him along, he continued. “Afterwards, I wanted more. She had been so responsive. So obedient. Either she was the best actress I’d ever met, or she actually enjoyed being loaned out and used by a virtual stranger. So I asked my new friend where he’d met her. Did the escort service have a card? Or a phone number I could call? But the sheikh just smiled his irritatingly perfect smile at me. ‘I know a gentleman,’ he told me. I remember his smile, because it was the kind of smile you give someone before you tell them something illegal. And because he had these bright white teeth that stood out against his black beard. ‘Several men, in fact. I will put you in touch, St. John.’ He always called me that. St. John. Like I was a saint, or something. He found it quite the joke.”

Lena ignored the commentary. “And the man he put you in touch with,” she pressed. “It was Joseph Clayton? At the Academy?”

“There were several men,” Harrison answered, his voice slipping back to the dull monotone now that his story had wound to a close. “One was a company, I think. Their game plan was turning your favorite pornstar into your personal sextoy. But Joseph Clayton’s offer was somewhat more unique. He said he’d been experimenting for years, working out all the kinks in a very special system. He promised to create the girl of your fantasies…”

I glanced at Lena, inadvertently. Her face was tight and closed off, but she was too focused on the man in front of us for me to give her a reassuring look.

“What does that mean?” she asked, her voice sharp. “Create the girl of your fantasies?” Her arms were crossed, protectively, in front of her chest.

If Harrison noticed her tone, he didn’t react to it. “Tell him what you like. What kind of body, what color hair… But more than that. What style of clothes do you like on a woman? How does she talk? How do you want her to treat you? What do I want to do with her in bed? A laundry list. Not like you were looking for the perfect woman. Like you were designing the perfect woman. A woman who wanted to be perfect, just for me. Who loved being that way. Just like the sheikh’s woman that night, who wanted nothing more than to be the perfect, obedient plaything for her lover’s friend.”

Lena’s mouth was working, silently. But, with a visible effort, she got herself under control. “So you told him. Then what? How did he find this… fantasy girl?” It was obvious that she was fishing for knowledge of her past, a past that she literally couldn’t think about without being hypnotically triggered.

I perked up. Was it possible that Harrison knew where the Academy principal had found her?

But the man’s soft chin just swayed with the short shake of his head. “No idea,” he said. “I paid a fee up front. He found several… candidates, he called them. I approved one. And then I paid more, installments. He kept me up to date. ‘There’s no telling how long the process will take,’ he told me. ‘If you want the perfect woman to stay perfect, then she needs time to be shaped.’ It was some time after that that he told me about the process, and the hypnosis. The words to say. But I never knew how he did it to them.”

Lena’s shoulders sagged, and I bit back a curse. Dammit.

Lena sighed, and looked up at me. She was at a loss. So was I.

For now, Lena was safe from Harrison St. John. But there was still Natalie to think about. Not to mention all the other women under Clayton’s control. We needed to come up with a plan, and time was running out. But planning wasn’t my forte. I needed more information. I needed to know the numbers and the variables we were working with so I could put them in their proper places and solve the problem in front of me. And now, there really was only one man with the information we needed.

I saw the light of understanding in Lena’s eyes as the blonde looked at me, and I knew she had come to the same conclusion.

It was time to go back to the Academy.

We needed to see the principal.

* * *